Reviews of Hampton Inn & Suites Lawton 3 stars

2610 Northwest Cache Road, Lawton, OK 73505, USA

#3 of 18 hotels in Lawton

Not impressed for he cost...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

Coffee was always out... Breakfast was cold and found hair in it.. Room bathroom was disgusting (hair in bath tub, hair in the floor and around the seat of the toilet) Front desk was notified nothing happened...

The bed and pillows

The staff were friendly, and made the stay pleasant.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

We booked two queen beds on the first floor. Upon arrival we were put on the third floor with full size beds. Apparently that location doesn't have 2 bed rooms on the first floor.

The staff were friendly, and made the stay pleasant. The breakfast was good i.e. bacon, eggs, biscuits & gravy, with other options. The rooms were properly tended to on a daily basis.

Being there alone after my husband left me there to go to...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The bed was too hard and my husband is a jerk. Can you please have a husband trade in in the snack drink purchase area

Being there alone after my husband left me there to go to the casino. And breakfast was better than expected and way better than Holiday Inn Express.

Very good
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I would like to see a place to get filtered water. The water tasted like it was a little heavy on chlorine.

The atrium was an excellent place to sit and have guess over.you need

Over all it was great, except for parking.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Designated wheelchair accessible loading parking place. The single one to the left of the front door would have been perfect. Always had a compact car in it. To unload from side it was necessary to take 2 parking spots. Most don't understand the 8ft leeway one needs to exit. Had the driver been by himself and someone parked beside him, someone would have to pull the van out to enter.

Great breakfast. Staff excellent, easy access

Enjoyable stay .
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The toilets needed to be updated . Handicap showers should be just a shower , instead of a bathtub shower . Needed to have outside furniture little bit sturdier instead of the cheap plastics .

The staff were very nice . Very comfortable breakfast area . The rooms were nice .

Great other than the air conditioner issue.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The air conditioner was so loud we couldn’t keep it on when sleeping so it was too warm in the room because we also couldn’t open a window.

Coffee in the lobby and breakfast was included.

Staff very stiff and unaccomodating. I have stayed here numerous times in the past - will go to Holiday Inn from now on. Main gripe: room had a HORRIBLE smell (like a sewer) and required air freshner. Several requests for bath cloths resulted in nothing. The staff smiled (fake) and said all the things they were trained to say but no sincere desire to please when specific reasonable (and modest) requests were made. Pillows were filthy and had an odor. We did not feel the room was adequately cleaned.

Fairly quiet

Would definitely Recommend!

Doors are very heavy and shut loudly. You can hear everybody's door slam

I was impressed with the huge bathroom and full size shower. The bed was super comfy. The staff greeted you every time you come in. Very professional

Breakfast was really good and a lot of choices.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The swimming pool was not working or spa. Person's alarm in next room woke us up.

Breakfast was really good and a lot of choices.Bed was comfortable. Staff was nice.

Bed was very comfortable, room was very spacious, loved the...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Bed was very comfortable, room was very spacious, loved the kitchenette, the pool and hot tub were very clean. LOVED how the hotel was decorated, color schemes were beautiful. Felt very modern but home-y. Would definitely stay here again!

Won't stay here again and won't recommend it to other families visiting their soldiers at Fort Sill.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The description on booking.com for the room was incorrect. We booked the room specifically because the description of the room stated that a refrigerator and microwave was included with the room. When we checked in, we discovered their mistake and had to make several phone calls to upper management and threaten to leave to get the refrigerator and microwave as stated in the description of the room. Management said the description on booking.com is incorrect and their rooms do not include refrigerators and microwaves. Their response was that *WE* should have requested a refrigerator and microwave in the notes section of our reservation! Asking for something that's supposed to be included per the description is like requesting our room have a bed or air conditioning! This whole ordeal made the start of our trip unnecessarily stressful. Overall, the hotel is shabby and in need of updates. The carpet and chairs in our room was stained. Several walls in our room had some sort of weird drippy stain. The bathroom needed a thorough scrub down- you could see where filth had accumulated in the corners from being overlooked. The coffee maker and accessories were set up in the bathroom- do they understand about toilet spray? Needless to say, we didn't have coffee in our room. The common areas have been updated but still appear dirty and in need of repair. For example, the fairly new looking wallpaper in the hallways was banged up and torn, probably from carts and suitcases. I expected nicer from a Hilton hotel.

We were in town for our son's graduation from Basic...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

We were in town for our son's graduation from Basic Training at Ft. SIll. We were happy with the location, there were plenty of restaurants nearby that our son enjoyed. We enjoyed the pool and the breakfast also.

The staff was friendly and helpful.

Not much.

The lady who checked me in was very friendly and helpful. I asked for local places to eat and she went out of her way to introduce me to the best restaurants available and made recommendations.

I will go back to my normal hotel chain that I use.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

We specifically booked this property for the hot tub. When we got there we found out that the hot tub was broken and had been for awhile. One of the four rooms I booked had Bed Bugs in it!!

Bacon

Awesome
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Sorry but I can't say anything negative in reference to this hotel. Overall we were comfortable with being there. We felt welcomed and enjoyed our stay.

The staff were always friendly. The location of the hotel was convenient for what we needed and restaurants were close by. I would most definitely consider this hotel again for future travel.

Will definitely book again!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Staff was amazingly nice and attentive. Facility was clean, breakfast was warm and staff made sure to never run out of anything. Indoor pool was clean and warm. Will definitely stay here again!

• Reviewed: 15 April 2017

Excellent stay at Hampton Inn!!!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The care, professional manner the staff showed us was great. They also congratulated my daughter who graduated from military basic training in Ft Sill. Each time they saw us, they greeted us with a smile "welcome back" or "see you later" depending on where we were heading to or from.

• Reviewed: 14 February 2017

Great handicap accessibility
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The bed. Not soft enough. I hAve spinal stenosis, and need soft beds. I am going to purchase a memory foam mattress cover to take on trips . A recliner would have helped my comfort while waiting on family.

The bathroom.. I'm handicapped, wheelchair user. Loved the bathroom.

• Reviewed: 16 December 2016

The room you get is not the room that was advertised
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I did not get the room I signed up for. The website said that I would get to Queens a sitting area with a pull out sofa bed refrigerator and microwave. Those type of rooms do not exist at that location only King Suites have that. By the time we got checked in and realized that the room was not what we asked for it was too late we have been traveling too long and we just dealt with it however comma it is not what you advertised. I have already filled out one of these surveys and no one has contacted me. I am not impressed with booking

• Reviewed: 11 November 2016

Perfect place to stay!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Beautiful facility, wonderful staff. Room was perfect and bed was comfy. The free breakfast was top notch. So many choices! My grandsons loved the indoor pool. Will stay here again.

• Reviewed: 7 November 2016

Great Place to stay!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

WIFI did not work in our room (poor connection) No refrigerator and microwave in the room (so our dinner leftovers were wasted.) Was unable to change our bill to include our military discount because we booked through third party.

Great beds. The guy that worked at the desk late Friday night was awesome. Close to Ft. Sill.

• Reviewed: 27 October 2016

Room was great!

Room was great! Night staff super helpful. We arrived late Saturday night and they reccomended Marcos Pizza for our late night dinner. Pizza was delivered quickly and as I am not a lover of pizza I found it exceptionally good. The staff also found info on the Wildlife Refuge we were interested in see early in the morning. Breakfast was great. Variety was good another reason I stay at Hampton.

• Reviewed: 11 October 2016

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

No hot water the whole 4 day stay, the wrong amount was charged to my credit card and still hasn't been properly credited and the tv's were not compatible to hook up a gaming system. Otherwise very clean, spacious accommodations and convenient location.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2016

Staff was very good but,we ran out of hot water twice during...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Staff was very good but,we ran out of hot water twice during our stay.We have never had that happen at any hotel we have stayed at, ever.very disappointing

• Reviewed: 19 September 2016

attending my grandson graduation at fort sill. perfect location for that, very pleased
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I was with a group of 4 adults, so we could have used more towels in the room, but when I went to the front desk they were happy to give me whatever amount I needed.

breakfast was very good, everything was hot, coffee was great, everything was clean. I most definitely would stay there again

• Reviewed: 19 September 2016

Everyone was friendly and the breakfast was delicious.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

No refrigerator and microwave in the rooms. My legs got very itchy, like if I had bed bugs bites.

Everyone was friendly and the breakfast was delicious.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Everything is near you.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

My friend stayed in a hotel way way moved for about 20 bucks less. Needs some moderation.

Everything is near you. Very convenient.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

The breakfast was not good Location

My husband and I came for a short get away. The girl at check in could have not been more helpful.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

I could hear hall way noises.

Loved the beding..

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

The customer service was great!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The customer service was great! There was an issue with the a/c during our stay, which the staff immediately addressed.

The pool

Perfect everytime

Bigger gym perhaps

We love the Hamptons in Lawton

The staff was super nice

Felt like a paid for an expensive room but didn't get the comfort

The staff was super nice

Great stay overall

The water pressure was terrible!

The location was perfect from Fort Sill.

The front desk lady was very rude.

The front desk lady was very rude.

Pool was broken

Friendly staff

Grandkids enjoyed the generous pool hours.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Kids were taking advantage of the accessibility of coffee bar. Making a mess with additives

Very up to date decor. Very open and comfortable.

All in all we loved it.
    • King Room - Smoking

Checked in late so I had to pay with a card when online it said I could pay with cash.

Very clean, inviting, and modern

Very relaxing and comfortable.

Great service

Close to Ft Sill where our soldier was graduating BCT!
    • King Room - Smoking

Close to Ft Sill where our soldier was graduating BCT!

It was really exceptional. High on my list of places to stay.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

The toilet needed to be taller & we didn't get a refrigerator.

The beds were extremely clean & comfortable.

Very comfortable

Very comfortable

Thanks all the people for the good care of the place,keep it...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Thanks all the people for the good care of the place,keep it clean ,good breakfast.its was very good.

Staff was friendly and very accommodating.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

My bed was not comfortable at all. My family said their bed was ok for the price. Everything else was good.

Staff was friendly and very accommodating.

The common areas and breakfast were great!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The rooms needed some updating.

The common areas and breakfast were great!

Location was good and close to restaurants the manager was...

Clean and neat.

Location was good and close to restaurants the manager was exceptional nice and willing to please customers

Needs updating

The building is worn patches in ceiling, wallpaper peeling, furniture worn badly.

Great location, awesome staff.

Lawton hotel
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The air unit in room was loud.

Easy to find close to restaurants

It was close to all we needed and convenient.

It was close to Fort Sill

bigger discount for staying more than 2 nights

Breakfast was very good and location was excellent

Very clean

Easy check in and nice staff , the air conditioning was great , we had a great time in Oklahoma
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The pillows were to flat didn't help me sleep at night

The free coffee and the free cookies when you walk in and out of the hotel

It was ok
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Didn't like they charged my credit card twice even after I used another card for payment

Breakfast was great, coffee good my room
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Room furniture needs a scrub down carpet needs replaced.

Breakfast was great, coffee good my room

Great accommodations with friendly staff

The breakfast was exceptionally good with different options on the hot table each morning of our stay.

Great place to stay!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The beds were very comfortable and we liked that the pool was indoor.

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

Everything was Perfect!

Everything was Perfect!

Great place to stay !!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

The staff was very courteous and friendly !!!

Outstanding stay..

Nothing ...everytbing was great

Friendly service.....very clean atmosphere....vry comfortable rooms

Wonderful

Choose this hotel primarily for the availability of a whirlpool. Not disappointed at all. The bed was like a cloud.

• Reviewed: 26 February 2017

Friendliness, great breakfast

Friendliness, great breakfast

• Reviewed: 22 February 2017

saying hi when we came in each time
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

pool and hot tub temp was cold, no refrigerator in the rooms

saying hi when we came in each time

• Reviewed: 12 January 2017

Breakfast was good
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Our email said microwave & mini fridge - was NONE. AC was not working. We take fan with us for noise so was ok

Breakfast was good

• Reviewed: 22 December 2016

The staff was really nice.

Hot tub was filthy.

The staff was really nice.

• Reviewed: 7 November 2016

Sweet and snappy!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Tables in the middle were not comfortable .

Food was fresh & staff was friendly!

• Reviewed: 5 October 2016

happy

all ok

happy

• Reviewed: 28 September 2016

There is no shuttle from airport in Lawton

There is no shuttle from airport in Lawton

• Reviewed: 21 September 2016

Loved location and breakfast.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Could not control temperature in room.

Loved all the breakfast.

• Reviewed: 19 April 2016

We had a family emergency and your staff was right on the...

The phone in our room was out of order and could not be fixed I had to go to the hallway phone to call downstairs

We had a family emergency and your staff was right on the ball got the ambulance and rescue right away very friendly and concerned about my Mother

• Reviewed: 7 April 2016

The beds were great.

The water in the shower was hard to adjust. Sometimes it was too hot and sometimes it was too cold.

The beds were great. Breakfast was exceptional. The staff were very helpful and polite.

There are also 58 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.