2. USA hotel reviews
  3. Minnesota hotel reviews
  4. Minneapolis hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Hampton Inn & Suites - Minneapolis/Downtown

Reviews of Hampton Inn & Suites - Minneapolis/Downtown This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

19 North 8th Street , Downtown Minneapolis, Minneapolis, MN 55403, United States of America

#5 of 60 hotels in Minneapolis

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: February 18, 2019

Excellent hotel, would stay here again.

Its was cold during visit, but windows had frost on the inside at one point. Expected noise from such a big city, and the constant sirens you eventually got used to.

Excellent location, great Irish sports bar just across the road (Timothy O'Tooles). Navy Pier just 10 mins walk away. Big Ben on the door was fantastic. Very helpful and even used his own phone and connections to get me a ticket for the basketball.

• Reviewed: February 17, 2019

I liked the cleanliness of the property.

Bathroom toilet constantly running. Walls were very thin could hear people in rooms and hallway very loudly. Could hear doors slamming like it was right in our room.

I liked the cleanliness of the property. I liked the friendly staff. I enjoyed the comfortable bed that we slept on. We especially liked the breakfast that came with the room. We will be returning and recommending this place.

• Reviewed: February 4, 2019

Not sure I will come any time soon.

The beds were not comfortable. We were not told about the elevators and needing your card to work them. Everywhere we went you were bombarded with homeless people.

What breakfast?

• Reviewed: February 2, 2019

Beautiful, clean facility with friendly, caring workers
    • King Studio with City View

Valet/drop off location fills up fast (in a busy part of the city, so completely not their fault)

Beautiful, clean facility with friendly, caring workers

• Reviewed: February 1, 2019

Would definitely consider staying here again

Breakfast was awesome! The food options were everything you could ask for. My son and I came to stay and attend a Timberwolves game. We were able to get to the Target center thru the skyway and not have to go outside in sub zero temps!

• Reviewed: January 21, 2019

loved discovering the skyways!!! should not be such a asecret to visitors
    • King Room with Roll-In Shower - Disability Access

our room had an odor...staff attempted to make it better.. bought a fragrant candle to "assist" (room 310)

the breakfast was a nice surprise... nice choices and options

• Reviewed: January 20, 2019

Best staff ever! What a romantic, cozy getaway!

When checking into the hotel, the staff asked us what brought us. We told them we were celebrating our 4 year anniversary and our engagement. The staff found out we were on our way to dinner at Fogo de Chao, and they called the restaurant and got us complimentary dessert. As if that wasn't kind enough, when we arrived back at our hotel room we found a bag with drinks, truffles, caramels, and a very sweet hand written card congratulating us on our engagement and wishing us a wonderful night. The staff went above and beyond, and they totally made our day all that more special!

• Reviewed: January 13, 2019

Allowed to check in early, breakfast was pretty diverse and...
    • King Room - Hearing Accessible/Non-Smoking

Not a lot of room for clothes... Had a closet and a small area that had sliding wire baskets for putting your clothes... Aka no "dresser" furniture . Now we didn't need much, since our stay was 3 days, having some wire baskets for clothes was shocking... Never experienced that before.

Allowed to check in early, breakfast was pretty diverse and stocked. Bed was very comfortable. Very quiet, even though life's were everywhere (seen at breakfast.)

• Reviewed: January 12, 2019

Our stay was exactly what we had hoped for!

We would have loved to be able to watch some movies. There were a few to choose from on the guide but nothing too exciting. Having Netflix available or just more cinematic options would have been great.

Staff was amazing. The man that checked us in, I believe his name is Randy, was so helpful and sweet. He upgraded our room and we were grateful for that. Everything was so clean and that does not go unnoticed. We loved our stay and the ones that helped us while we were there.

• Reviewed: January 9, 2019

Very satisfied with this hotel for my visit to Mayo Clinic.

Bed was slightly uncomfortable.

Super clean and extremely close to Mayo Square. Everything I needed was in walking distance. Breakfast was dynamite and having warm coffee available all day in the cold weather was delightful.

• Reviewed: January 2, 2019

I slept so well!

Nothing was unliked!

I slept so well! The bedding was great. For some reason the pillows were incredible for me and I will try find something like them for my home!

• Reviewed: January 1, 2019

My only source of dissatisfaction was with the location.

My only source of dissatisfaction was with the location. It was too far from where I wanted to be - but that was no one’s fault. Otherwise, I was quite satisfied with the accommodations.

• Reviewed: January 1, 2019

Great trip

NA

Everything was excellent! Room and bathroom were very nice. Great location with a big parking ramp across the street. Breakfast was good! A lot better than your average hotel breakfast.

• Reviewed: December 23, 2018

Breakfast options were very nice.

The hallways, elevator and common area was very dirty. There was food in the hallways, dog waste in the elevator and q-tips in the common area. The rooms were clean but very noisy, we had crying babies, a noisy TV and we could hear mobile phones ringing. In the area are homeless people and drug deals. Be careful.

Breakfast options were very nice. We stayed for 4 days and the options changed daily.

• Reviewed: December 12, 2018

It was a great stay and meet my expectaions.

Room service came to clean the room at 4:30 pm didn't have them clean the room just asked for more towels

There was minimal noise at around the sleeping rooms. The location was close to my business destination.

• Reviewed: December 10, 2018

It was very enjoyable.

The breakfast was great. So many choices that there was something for everyone. The staff was knowledgeable about how to get around to different places.

• Reviewed: December 8, 2018

Excellent!
    • King Room - Hearing Accessible/Non-Smoking

Very clean, and beautifulful property. Great staff such as very helpful valets who helped me with my luggage and helped me in the door with the snow and traffic outside,and directed me happily to other parking, even though I didn’t end up valeting my car. I appreciated that very much. The room was great! Big, incredibly comfortable bed, bathroom was spotless. Gorgeous wi does overlooking Downtown. I felt very comfortable and safe in my room and in the hotel. Excellent experience!

• Reviewed: December 6, 2018

I liked that it was connected to the sky way and i didn’t...

Not really a big deal but i could hear people down on the street from 4th floor

I liked that it was connected to the sky way and i didn’t have to go outside at all to walk to Target store

• Reviewed: December 6, 2018

Everyone within the staff was friendly including front desk,...
    • King Room - Hearing Accessible/Non-Smoking

Everyone within the staff was friendly including front desk, Security personnel, food staff and room cleaning ladies, made my day . Warm Welcome when entering hotel. Thank you.

• Reviewed: November 28, 2018

Really convenient location with pretty rooms, but less great parking and breakfast.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible

Honestly, I would have really preferred if parking had been included. Otherwise, I also think that the continental breakfast was okay but not as varied as it could have been. But, that might be because I'm just not a huge fan of omelets or sausage patties which were some main choices on the morning I was here.

The bathroom was really nice looking and super clean! The hotel was also within walking distance of a lot of music venues and theatres. Although parking wasn't included, there was all-night parking the opened straight into the skyway (which connects to the hotel) for only $12 per night.

• Reviewed: November 27, 2018

I could spend good time in this hotel by good staffs and good facilities.
    • King Studio with City View

The security of around the hotel was poor on night. There were many homeless people on night. The streets of around the hotel were not clean on night.

The room was clean completely. The staff was friendly. The elevator security was better.

• Reviewed: November 27, 2018

Great downtown hotel, amazing rate for the value.

Breakfast hours (Ends at 10)

Location. Self parking at affordable overnight price right accross the street. Connected to skydeck to most of downtown to allow for comfortable walk. We walked almost all the way to the US Bank Stadium (1 mile away) from it. Friendly staff. Breakfast was very tasty. Complimentary coffee station 24 hours. Room extremelly clean and comfy beds. Nice bathroom. Fridge in room was a plus as well.

Beautiful room.
    • King Room - Hearing Accessible/Non-Smoking

Parking. There is a reasonable parking garage across the street. Microwave in the room would of been nice.

Beautiful room. Clean lovely bathroom. Lots of storage if you were having an extended stay. Mini fridge is a nice thing to have.

• Reviewed: November 26, 2018

Great location, good rooms and super nice staff
    • Deluxe King Room - Hearing Accessible

We only stayed one night so it might be to short to say but with at this price I only have good things to say

Didn't had time for breakfast but it looked great, rooms are clean and modern and staff was very nice (We asked a crib at 10pm and got one)

• Reviewed: November 18, 2018

Wife and both enjoyed accomendations, we will return

Being the first time, the parking was a little stressful. After we became acquainted it turned out fine

Bed was good. We both slept well. Breakfast was also good and well stocked

• Reviewed: November 14, 2018

Location can’t be beat for access to downtown entertainment!
    • Deluxe King Room - Hearing Accessible

Some outside noise, trucks, rumbling. (Light sleeper, needed earplugs)

Location can’t be beat for access to downtown entertainment!!!! Easy parking at a reasonable cost. Lots of choice for nearby restaurants. Good security.

• Reviewed: November 4, 2018

Not worth the money.

Used way too much bleach I am allergic to bleach and ended up having an allergic reaction it smelled of bleach the entire night I wasn’t the only one who thought so my friends were bothered too. Working the tv was damn near impossible because it wasn’t the remote to the tv. Sheets were terribly scratchy.

The security staff were friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: November 4, 2018

Good location, clean room and helpful staff.

An automatic system kept charging my credit card over and over again during our stay (...my bank sends me a message every time my card is charged). I placed a complaint the day before we left because I had been charged over USD 1.500 more than the price of the room! This really ruined my two last days because I was very worried and frustrated about this. The hotel staff was helpful and when I checked out they had corrected the error. They still have not payed me the insurance USD 325 although a whole week has gone by! We left the room in perfect condition, neat and clean. How annoying!

Room was clean. Nice big bathroom. Free tea and coffee by the elevators at all times.

• Reviewed: October 30, 2018

Great location, comfortable beds and nice bathrooms!
    • Deluxe King Room - Hearing Accessible

Great location, comfortable beds and nice bathrooms! Very walkable to bars and restaurants in the area. Everything in the downtown area is within a 20 minute walk! (Including the US Bank Stadium)

• Reviewed: October 25, 2018

Great way to experience Minneapolis downtown area

Did have a few minor communication issues at the start but they were quickly resolved.

Great location, beautiful big rooms and nice breakfast. Staff was great to accommodate an early check in during a busy period.

• Reviewed: October 22, 2018

Fantastic location for downtown activities

Paid $180 last summer but it was $293 this time!!!

Love the location. Quiet rooms, excellent breakfast, great parking in skywalk attached garage ( cheap!)

• Reviewed: October 18, 2018

A clean no-frills hotel with a friendly staff.
    • King Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access

Friendly staff and a clean, well maintained hotel. The room was simple, no-frills, but comfortable and clean. The free breakfast was a real surprise -- fruit, eggs, pastries, yogurt, etc. The coffee station is always available and replenished often. I'd be happy to stay here again.

• Reviewed: October 13, 2018

Would stay there again, close to a fantastic downtown shopping and dining area.

Fan unit in room was a little noisy and we were not able to shut it off. Our friends in adjacent room stated their’s was not on, so likely a mechanical issue related to our room only. No big deal!

Quiet, and clean

• Reviewed: September 24, 2018

There was hair on every shelf and even in the ice bin.
    • King Studio with City View

There was hair on every shelf and even in the ice bin. We were able to change rooms, when we got to the new room the air conditioner had a puddle of water on the carpet all the way around it. Also, the amenities that were stated on my reservation stated there was a mini bar in the room. When I inquired what was available in the mini bar I was told the small counter that has a sink is considered a mini bar. Extremely misleading. Another thing was I upgraded to the king suite with city views. The “city view” was the side of a parking garage. Again, very misleading. For how much the rooms were my partner and I were extremely disappointed. Oh yea, and the attached picture is what I wiped out of the in room coffee maker. Needless to say I went down the street for my coffee.

• Reviewed: September 24, 2018

Came to see Hamilton. Chose this hotel for location, location, location. Was not disappointed.
    • King Room with City View

Very spacious breakfast area -- not crowded like some places. City view room was very nice and the elevators were the fastest, smoothest and quietest we've ever seen. Easy walk to theaters, sporting events, restaurants, shopping. Loved it.

• Reviewed: September 19, 2018

The bed was comfortable and the room clean.

There was a lot of noise from neighboring businesses and venues; making it very difficult to sleep. The room was freezing upon arrival and the controls on the heat/air unit did not work. A simple sign pointing you to the wall thermostat would have been helpful! We had 5 rooms and we all had to call the front desk... which could have easily been prevented by a simple note.

The bed was comfortable and the room clean.

• Reviewed: September 18, 2018

Great place to stay with friends!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and City View

This hotel is very centrally located. We walked to lunch and dinner. The hotel was contemporary, neat, and clean. Definitely would stay here again.

• Reviewed: September 17, 2018

The blankets were damp when we came in so they switched us...
    • King Studio

The blankets were damp when we came in so they switched us to a different room. It was a floor higher which we liked but the floors were super sticky...

• Reviewed: September 14, 2018

Don’t go that way.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and City View

No instructions on how or where to adjust tempature. The location was sketchy. If you walked two blocks the wrong way you were scared for your life!

I liked the thermostat so you could adjust tempature. The rooms were clean. It was really quiet. The staff were great.

• Reviewed: September 3, 2018

Friendly and helpful staff.
    • Deluxe King Room with City View

That we couldn't stay longer!

Friendly and helpful staff. The location was PERFECT for events. Room was comfortable and clean. The breakfast was very good as well!

• Reviewed: September 2, 2018

If I had known about the paper plates and plastic cutlery I wouldn't have booked here.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible

The breakfast was really good but it was served on paper plates with plastic cutlery, so wasteful, it's a dealbreaker for me.

Great hotel overall, clean and comfortable.

• Reviewed: September 2, 2018

We will definitely stay there again. A short walk to venues we attend when coming to Minneapolis.

Because of some music venues that were very close, we could hear music—especially booming base—until 1:00 a.m. The pillows were flat and uncomfortable. We’d requested extra pillows at the time of booking. When checking in, we were told that they’d be delivered to our room shortly and never were. We attended a concert and the pillows had not yet been brought to our room when we got back. We survived. 😊

The breakfast was excellent with fresh food and a great selection. Close to many restaurants and venues.

• Reviewed: August 30, 2018

It was good, but very expensive

The room prices were very high. And parking wasn't ideal. We should not have to pay for parking at a hotel when we are paying over 200$ a night for a room.

The breakfast was good, easy to find our room. Loved the fact that you had to have a key to get up the elevator!

• Reviewed: August 16, 2018

Comfortable room, great location yet disappointed by the use of plastic and Styrofoam-ware.

Many hotels and homes implement green policies to have as little negative impact on the environment as possible. I was very disappointed to see how single-use this hotel was. For the breakfast buffet, all the utensils and plates were plastic/Styrofoam. These materials are not only horrible for the environment and animal life but wasteful as well. In the hotel room, there is a sign suggesting that guests can re-use their towels to conserve water yet down in the eating nook, plastic and Styrofoam-ware are provided. I do expect better. Additionally, the breakfast provided was not very tasty, especially if you're moderately health conscious. However, the location was great and the room was nice.

• Reviewed: August 4, 2018

Location and breakfast service.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible

Not enough closet space...no drawers to pack away clothes. Maid service was very slow...left room one day, came back and the maid hadn't cleaned our room yet.

Location and breakfast service.

• Reviewed: July 16, 2018

Location and closeness to the area attractions.

The elevators in this hotel were very frustrating. The use of your room key is needed to travel between floors. Multiples time our party got frustrated and took the stairs to get between floors. However the stairs are not available on the first floor of hotel. Seen many guests frustrated as well with this. Was enough to make my decision not to stay here in the future.

Location and closeness to the area attractions. Majority of places were within walking distance.

• Reviewed: July 13, 2018

The location was excellent since it was right next to...
    • King Room - Hearing Accessible/Non-Smoking

The location was excellent since it was right next to baseball field Target center. Our hotel was in walking distance to restaurants and shops. The staff was very friendly. The rate of the room was not high and when we walked into room we were pleasantly surprised because room was very elegant, especially bathroom. It looked like a day spa. I recommend this hotel highly

• Reviewed: July 8, 2018

Quality rooms and very helpful staff.

Breakfast was somewhat limited in terms of range and quality of food provided.

Room was very clean with good facilities. Staff were most friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: July 3, 2018

awesome, will definitely stay agsin
    • King Studio

Took 40 minutes to pull up our valets car, we were directly right to where they are pulled up. Hardly any were brought up during our wait, cigarette break?

Valet service, so close to the venue, and room service the best ever.

• Reviewed: June 25, 2018

Sports centers, conference venues, and parking garages within walking distance.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and City View

Cost per night. (over $200)

Rooms were spacious, clean, well-outfitted. Beds were comfortable and we slept well. Breakfast was included. Hotel reservation staff called us ahead of our stay so we could avoid raucous noise by moving.

• Reviewed: May 28, 2018

Great value, great location and great staff.

Parking

Great value, great location and great staff. Given the location, it is difficult to find parking. The lot across the hotel is expensive and wide open that anyone can go into the lot and start snooping around. Other than that, we had an amazing time in Minneapolis. I recommend this hotel!

• Reviewed: May 28, 2018

Comfortable beds, great breakfast and convenient location.

Having to pay for parking. If staying here, I would recommend parking at the lot across the street at the “First Avenue” venue which was $15 overnight. The valet parking at the hotel seemed to be over $40 a night.

The beds at this hotel were very comfortable. Also, the free breakfast exceeded expectations.

• Reviewed: May 27, 2018

The hotel was great, but I won't be coming back to Minneapolis.
    • King Room with City View

The sheets and comforter were white! I was hesitant of using them, i didnt want to accidentally get them dirty. The hotel was great, but the mall and the restaurants around the area closed surprisingly early. There were a lot of aggressive homeless people around the hotel.

The beds were super comfy and the room was super clean. The breakfest was delicious.

• Reviewed: May 23, 2018

great stay, Target field very short walking distance , and...

The pillows suck.....

great stay, Target field very short walking distance , and parking ramp just a hop through the sky walk . friendly staff , good breakfast . Very close to any shopping and entertainment!

• Reviewed: May 23, 2018

I liked that it was very close to the Twins Stadium.
    • Deluxe King Room - Hearing Accessible

We did not like how busy the breakfast got. We couldn't find a seat during breakfast and had to sit on a couch by the front door with our child which created a huge mess for the Hotel. Other customers were annoyed and talked out loud at how busy it was and just not enough area. There were suggestions of allowing people to order in their room for a much lower price to accommodate the overflow. We thought about going back to our room to eat but with a young child we couldn't manage.

I liked that it was very close to the Twins Stadium.

Very pleased with our stay at Hampton Inn & Suites
    • King Room with City View

Valet parking at $42/day seemed a little high, but we parked in a ramp across the street for half the price and it was no problem!

Everything about this hotel was great for the price we paid. The location was right across from the concert venue we needed to be at and their were plenty of bars and restaurants within walking distance. The rooms were clean, good sized, and very modern. We enjoyed the complimentary breakfast and 24/7 coffee. The staff was excellent - we were greeted with great attitudes the entire time and they were exceptionally helpful when my husband left his wedding ring in the room. I called the hotel and within minutes they had his ring and offered to send it back via FedEx. It arrived without any issues and we're very thankful they were so accommodating. I would absolutely stay at this hotel again and recommend it to a friend.

It met my needs.
    • King Room with Roll-In Shower - Disability Access

The room sort of had a new plastic smell to it that was a bit distracting. Sort of smelled like a brand new beach ball or something.

I love the location of the place. It is close to everything I do in Minneapolis.

Convenient location, terrific staff

I booked in March for a Mid May but my credit card was billed immediately which meant I paid interest for two billing cycles before I could turn in my expense report. This makes it challenging when traveling for business, but I would still recommend due to convenient location and terrific staff.

Great front desk staff, very helpful

• Reviewed: May 15, 2018

I liked everything accept the parking and the fact that I...

parking when I booked this room I looked for one that had parking included and it said it did but then find out it did not

I liked everything accept the parking and the fact that I was told the parking was included then find out it was not included

• Reviewed: May 1, 2018

It was great! No complaints.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Bath Tub - Disability Access

Perfect location for downtown fun! We were in town for the Twins game Opener and this hotel was in a perfect location for us to walk to and from the field.

• Reviewed: April 29, 2018

Would definitely stay or recommend this hotel again.

Room and hotel were in excellent condition. No spills. Never even saw a hand print on mirrors in the elevators. Valet staff was very friendly and helpful with pointing out local attractions.

• Reviewed: April 28, 2018

Friendly staff and hot tasty breakfast

Location not the greatest, and a little sketchy at night; price was a little higher than some others downtown that are comparable in quality

Staff was very friendly and breakfast was good

• Reviewed: April 23, 2018

Pleasant, was worth the money. Will consider staying here again

Parking garage across the street was convenient but too expensive. $16.00 or so every time I wanted to come and go. Should have a deal with parking garage for a $10.00 a day pass, and I can come and go as many times as please. That's a more reasonable price that I could live with. Also, this place has no pool or bar/restaurant. But restaurant's are close by via sky walk. (I was there during April snow storm of 2018).

Continental breakfast was exceptional. This should be the model as to how all continental breakfasts should be. Very large shower complete with sliding door. No shower curtains grabbing me while showering. Very secure property, kept the street people from walking in and asking hotel guests for money.

• Reviewed: April 21, 2018

Location was amazing.
    • King Room with City View

No lobby bar.. no safety deposit box in room, all the fixings to make coffee in the morning but no coffee pot, no mini bar. Not crazy about the breakfast..not a lot of healthy choices.

Location was amazing. Staff wonderful and friendly. Great shower. Comfy bed. Great lobby coffee!

• Reviewed: April 17, 2018

Front Desk Lady She Was African American She Works The Night...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible

Front Desk Lady She Was African American She Works The Night Shift. She Had A Really Messed Up Attitude.She Was Looking Into Space While Talking And Didn't Really Care To Be There.

• Reviewed: April 16, 2018

Fabulous. We’ll be choosing this hotel again next year.

The bed was a little firmer than I liked. My only complaint.

Everything was awesome! Rooms were very clean and cozy. The products provided in the room were also top notch. You often get cheap toiletries or cheap coffee and so on, but everything they provided was great!

Decent Hotel

There should’ve been a vending machine on each floor so that I don’t have to take an elevator down to buy small things like gum and chips.

Beds were very comfy and met my expectations. The room was bigger than I thought, which was great. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: April 16, 2018

A good option when staying in downtown Minneapolis.

The valet parking is expensive. The skywalk connect a public parking garage to the hotel but there isn't access to the elevator to get to the front desk without a key card, so back out into the blizzard we went to run across the snowy road. It would have been nice to know the other parking options besides valet but then they won't make any money off of that. Other than that the only thing missing was a pool and hot tub.

Breakfast was great! Bed was comfy and the room was spacious and very clean. The heater didn't have a noisy fan like so many other hotels.

• Reviewed: April 16, 2018

Great place to stay in downtown Minneapolis!
    • King Room with City View

The parking is expensive but the valet staff was helpful and efficient - worth the money. The beds also weren’t my favorite because I prefer softer mattresses.

The hotel was very clean and conveniently located. We stayed during a blizzard and were grateful to have immediate access to the SkyWay. The staff was great and very knowledgeable. The complimentary breakfast had several options and was consistently satisfying.

Great breakfast, friendly staff, and the location was perfect

Check in process. Hard to find parking initially. Wish I would have just parked in the ramp then checked in.

Great breakfast, friendly staff, and the location was perfect

• Reviewed: April 12, 2018

Worked for our purposes this trip though quite small for a suite with 4 guests

Room size for a suite was quite small.. the bathroom echos a ton. The parking ramp is a hassle! I forgot something in the room and had no where else to park- to run to my room and back (10 minutes tops) cost me $5.50 at the ramp

Friendly staff

• Reviewed: April 11, 2018

Very nice hotel. Staff was excellent.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Bath Tub - Disability Access

The only advice I would give to other people booking to be aware of events happening at the Target Center and/or Target Field. Those events will take up all the close parking.

• Reviewed: April 9, 2018

I was only in the hotel briefly from day to day, but I loved it.
    • King Room - Hearing Accessible/Non-Smoking

I wish parking was included, but that is a sad fact for most of the city.

Staff was wonderful, hotel was close to my event, room was great for the price.

• Reviewed: April 9, 2018

Fantastic location to the Target Center/ Target Field.
    • King Room with City View

Fantastic location to the Target Center/ Target Field. Very easy parking...right across the street and 1 block via skywalk. Close to everything downtown! Excellent!

• Reviewed: April 9, 2018

The hotel was connected to Target Field via a skywalk.

The hotel was connected to Target Field via a skywalk. It was nice to not have to go outside on such a cold day. The bed was comfortable and I slept well.

We Price Match