Reviews of Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach Oceanfront 3 stars

1801 South Ocean Boulevard, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577, USA

#11 of 240 hotels in Myrtle Beach

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Side View - Non-Smoking

This location was perfect close to everything that was enjoyable and the staff and especially Lucia went above and beyond. First vacation that I kept a smile on my face from beginning to end.

No complaints. Everything was awesome

The staff was friendly helpful and very pleasant too. I will definitely comeback to Hampton inn and refer and share my experience with all my Facebook friends and acquaintances.

• Deluxe King Room with Oceanfront View - Non-Smoking

So excited to use your pools and lazy river, however when down there on Friday, a extremely loud wet saw was being used. Relaxation was impossible! Last night of my vacation, needed some peace and quiet just did not happen.

Hampton Beds are the most comfortable beds I ever slept in. Hotel was beautiful!

• King Room with Oceanfront View - Accessible

The staff upon check in made me feel un welcome. The young lady working the front desk threw the parking pass to my wife and was rude and unapologetic about it. Im African American and she is Asia. We didn't feel comfortable staying there so we checked out a day earlier.

I liked the beach

• King Room with Oceanfront View - Accessible

Very clean, staff very nice, hospitable and accommodating. Towels available for the pool/beach, BEST hot coffee always available, shuttle to airport... front desk always had good recommendations for eating out, entertainment, etc.

Very, VERY clean. The breakfast served was good... great place for a quiet getaway, even if you have kids... nice frig, microwave, ice Neutrogena toiletries!! Very impressed.

• Queen Room with Oceanfront View - Non-Smoking

I'm super impressed with this hotel. Our room was super comfy, View was spectacular and breakfast was awesome. The beach is just a step or two past the heated outdoor pool (of which there are several). My daughter loved the lazy river, splash area and playground on site. The staff was fantastic. Very friendly and helpful with answers to all of our questions. We will definitely stay here on our next trip to Myrtle Beach.

• Queen Room with Oceanfront View - Non-Smoking

Beds were too firm - we had back aches after two nights.

It felt like we were at an inn in Nantucket - beautifully appointed. Great breakfast with new items every day.

• Two-Bedroom Suite with Oceanfront View - Non-Smoking

Free hot breakfast was amazing. Pools was very clean and warm. Room was fully stocked with everything we needed for our little vacation. Stayed in a double room and the "kids" room had a bunk bed and a full size bed while the master suite had a king size bed with own bathroom. The kids room and master suite and living room had its own TV so there was no fighting on what to watch. I will most defiantly stay here again!!

• Deluxe King Room with Oceanfront View - Non-Smoking

No place to buy drinks or food of any kind. It would be nice to have a bar and grill by the pools, had too search for change to buy from vending machine. 😢 For a high end place, over $200 a night, you would think they would have something like this! I didn't always want to leave to get food and drinks.

Everything, beds are the best, showers are amazing and every one is very helpful. Pool area is the best!

• Queen Room with Oceanfront View - Non-Smoking

We weren't able to check in at 4.00 as we should have been able to, as our room wasn't ready.

Location was fantastic, looking out right over the beach. Room was also very clean, and bathroom was a very good size.

• Deluxe King Room with Oceanfront View - Non-Smoking

Could not open door to balcony preventing me from taking the photos that I wanted to take. Big glob of unknown substance on carpet near chairs close to registration desk.

Wifi

• Queen Room with Oceanfront View - Non-Smoking

This was the dirtiest Hampton Inn I have ever stayed at. We always stay at Hampton Inn and have never been disappointed until now.

The bed was comfortable

• King Room with Oceanfront View - Accessible

Can hear loud conversations in next room-some kids out of control with little supervision-need to have a few places to buy light lunch-maybe food truck in vacant lot next door

Bed was the best-view ,beach and pools were fantastic

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The water pressure in the room was not good at all. Too low. The shower head wouldn't turn and it took too long for the water to heat up. I didn't like the fact I couldn't open the blinds in the room because my room faced directly across another room so I was in the room the entire time with the blinds closed. No oceanview.

The breakfast was good.

• King Room with Oceanfront View - Accessible

I understand the environment the hotel is appealing to but it could use updated renovations

Karon was very helpful and his customer service was A1. The hotel isn’t 5 star but it definitely exceeded my expectations.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Spa Bath - Non Smoking

Maybe more indoor board games for cold or rainy evenings. I prefer to stay and not leave my hotel, so I would have liked some indoor activities for the winter nights.

I loved the spectacular sunrise view from the lobby bay window. Breakfast was delicious, I don't normally eat in the morning, but I didn't want to stop. Entire experience was great.

• Queen Room with Oceanfront View - Non-Smoking

The Wi-Fi faded in and out some.

Very nice hotel. Staff were great. Breakfast was wonderful. Bed was comfy. Lots of towels and toiletries. Heat-a/c worked well. Door to balcony worked well. Easy to navigate around the place. Christmas decorations were lovely.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Side View - Non-Smoking

There was no carpeting on our floor. They shouldn't have booked that floor because the echo was terrible. Was constantly being woken up. So much for a good nights rest

Hotel was okay.

• Deluxe King Room with Oceanfront View - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was not very good.

Very nice. Clean. Comfortable rooms. Lots of seating areas in the lobby to enjoy. This time of year very few crowds. Beach almost deserted.

• Queen Room with Oceanfront View - Non-Smoking

This hotel was very nice, had a country cottage feel. Loved the views of beach and rocking chairs out on balconies. Staff was very nice! Will go back!!

• Queen Room with Oceanfront View - Non-Smoking

Loved everything...breakfast was fabulous--and included in the price of the room!

The multiple pools, both inside and outside, were outstanding. We enjoyed the two lazy rivers as well. Best of all, the beach was steps away from the hotel, and the oceanfront balconies were an added treat.

• Deluxe King Room with Oceanfront View - Non-Smoking

THERE IS KNOWHERE TO WALK TO...

BREAKFAST WAS VERY GOOD,VERY CLEAN,FRIENDLY STAFF,POOLS WERE SPOTLESS,BEACH WAS GREAT WILL PROBABLY STAY WITH YOU AGAIN...

• Queen Room with Oceanfront View - Non-Smoking

Other than wanting a longer lazy river, nothing.

The entire lobby floor was great, nice beach feel to the wood floors and decor. Windows galore, ocean views from every part of the lobby level. Breakfast served there with lots of nooks to eat and enjoy the view. Outdoor spaces too for eating and enjoying the view and weather. The pools, lazy rivers, and hot tub both out in the sun and underneath were a great feature in case of changes in the weather. Free on site covered parking and breakfast there or take it with you. Room well equipped, refrigerator with freezer and microwave.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Mildew smell in the room, smoke detector went off when we turned the heater on. Ceiling was tacked up with boards from leakage. Maintenance came to room and offered febreeze to compensate for smell. Not to mention he gave some lame excuse why the smoke dectector went off.

Customer service was excellent

• King Room with Oceanfront View - Accessible

The bed was awful and the room so small we had to back up to pass. Bathroom had no place to sit anything. We will not be staying here in a room like that again.

The breakfast was ok, nothing special. Coffee was not good. The maids were very nice.

• Two-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The ONLY thing I was disappointed with was the condition of the Precor gym equipment. The cables are separating from the plastic insulation. This made it difficult to pull and retract the weight evenly. There is a sign in the gym explaining guests are exercising at their own risk, but in my opinion the condition of the Precor equipment can result in an injury when the weight hangs up (even slightly) while you're pulling or pushing.

We were unexpectedly given a beach front room and were so surprised and happy for it. From the front desk, to housekeeping, maintenance, and the kitchen staff, everyone was friendly and were all conscientious at their individual tasks. Their concerted efforts make the hotel look good and feel like a ritzy home. The breakfast bar was awesome, and the 24-hour coffee is a nice touch. The location to local amenities is a real time saver. Can't wait to book again!

• Two-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

We were hoping to be able to park and walk around. This is not possible. The area around the hotel is very sketchy making it impossible to walk around at night with kids.

We enjoyed the proximity to the beach and the cleanliness of the hotel. We found great restaurants within a few miles of the hotel.

• Two-Bedroom Suite with Oceanfront View - Non-Smoking

The breakfast was fair but room for improvement.

We were right off the Beach. Not to far from Boardwalk..although not walking distance. I liked the area because it wasn't as congested like some. Staff were very friendly & accommodating. As a matter of fact we will be returning next year. Family enjoyed themselves not to mention our room had Ocean views. Slept to the sound of the waves. Thank you for a beautiful stay

• Queen Room with Oceanfront View - Non-Smoking

I can't say anything negative about the stay.

The rooms were clean and the bed was comfortable. We enjoy the stay. The breakfast was wonderful. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this hotel to my family and friends.

• Queen Room with Oceanfront View - Non-Smoking

Was kind of harassed by a manager at breakfast the next morning. We were checking out, so we didn't have our "we're staying here" rubber bracelets on. Manager made a huge scene as we were getting coffee in our way to check out asking if we were staying there. We said we were, but we're on our way to check out. He didn't seem to believe us because he continued to question us about what room, etc. after we produced proof, he still followed us to the front to watch us check out. I understand they don't want feeeloaders , but the way he went about it and the way he made us feel was not right.

I loved the location and the decor of the hotel. The hot tub and pools are awesome . Love the rocking chairs on the balconies.

• Two-Bedroom Suite with Oceanfront View - Non-Smoking

Master bedroom and bathroom size. Room starting to show wear. Wireless internet spotty at times and cable tv would freeze up at times.

Pool area, rocking chairs, beach

• Reviewed: 19 August 2017

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Side View - Non-Smoking

I felt like I got a cheap room. I paid for a room with an ocean view and I got one but I felt like it was the cheap room with an ocean view. I was on the corner and our room was on the small side. Bathroom had no counter area. I felt it was a closet converted to a bathroom. For what I paid it was not worth it. Our room was on the corner of the hotel.

Breakfast was wonderful, she kept things filled. front desk people were super nice and explained every thing.

• Two-Bedroom Suite with Oceanfront View - Non-Smoking

The summer mark up was huge! Hundreds of dollars more! Loved the place though.

Pools and facilities were nice! Location was great! Lots of seating around the pools. Great room!

• Two-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Our room was equipped with 3 TV's but only one of them worked. With the men wanting to watch the NASCAR race, the rest of us were not able to watch anything. The TV's said they had no signal. We also were disappointed that our suite only had 1 bathroom. I did not realize that when booking.

The continental breakfast was expansive and great every morning. I loved the rocking chairs, the large windows, and the balcony in the lobby area. The pools and the pool area were always very clean. We thoroughly enjoyed the hammocks and the play area for the children. It was very nice to have 2 beach accesses. Oh, and the 4 o'clock cookies were the bomb!!!

• Queen Room with Oceanfront View - Non-Smoking

THE PLACE IS SO DIRTY! FOR THE PRICE I PAID FOR 3 NIGHTS IT JUST WAS AWFUL! THE HALLS WERE DIRTY THE PARKING LOT LOOK LIKE A LANDFILL!! THE WINDOWS HAVEN'T SEEN WINDOW CLEANER SINCE THE PLACE WAS BUILT! WHAT IS REALLY SAD IS THAT THE PLACE COUKD B SO BEAUTIFUL IF IT WERE CLEAN!! THE ROOMS NEED A BETTER CLEANING THE FURNITURE ON THE BALCONY WAS GROSS! I GOT OUT MY WIPES AND CLEANED IT!!

FOOD WAS OK! THE BED WAS OK!

• Queen Room with Oceanfront View - Non-Smoking

Our shower rod and curtain needed to be replaced. The curtain would slide to the middle and each side would be open.

Very pretty breakfast area and lobby.

• Queen Room with Oceanfront View - Non-Smoking

It would be nice to have a quick self serve dinner option in that beautiful dinning hall. Sometimes it's difficult taking very young children out to the local restaurants and finding quality food at a reasonable price is hard to find in myrtle beach anyway.

The place is spotless, staff are very professional and it has a great family friendly environment. Breakfast is great and beds are comfy and clean. The microwave and refrigerator make fixing snacks and lunch in your room easy.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Side View - Non-Smoking

The tv kept going in and out. They said Spectrum serviceman would come to fix it but wouldn't. Then what really pissed me off was when maintenance man told me well we do have other floors where there are tvs you can sit out in lobby to watch. It was our anniversary so no I didn't appreciate that cause my husband and I wanted to stay in bed together! And paying $300 a night! Not gonna happen getting out of bed..that was rude. We was in 832!

Bed was really comfortable, view was okay, but I'd asked to be on bottom floor.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Side View - Non-Smoking

Beds, but most beds in hotels not that comfortable anyways. Have a car unless you like walking. Most restaurants are a ways away.

Had a good workout room. Free,but simple breakfast. Right on the beach. Had many small pools to swim in when tired of swimming in the ocean.

Nothing at this time

I liked that it was just a walk to the beach, that they had plenty of pools, the beds slept great, breakfast was good. A great place to stay. Staying again on our next visit. Staff was wonderful. Felt really safe.

• Deluxe King Room with Oceanfront View - Non-Smoking

Rate per night is too expensive. The beach chairs on the beach don't belong to the hotel & you have to rent them for the day for $35 per day. I was not happy about that.

• Two-Bedroom Suite with Oceanfront View - Non-Smoking

The room was too small for 8 people, although that is what we had said we had when we booked the room. The beds were nice. Only 2 chairs on a small balacony. All in all very disappointing.

• Two-Bedroom Suite with Oceanfront View - Non-Smoking

The Hampton Inn offered an excellent breakfast that changed daily. The accommodations were clean and the ocean room view, priceless! The Inn is a short 2 mile drive from the airport and free parking makes it worth renting a car. The staff is so friendly, and Karon was eager to offer restaurant and area attraction ideas. We stayed in the two bedroom suite, which contained a full kitchen and two full bathrooms. Plenty of space for a family of 6. The Inn is also within walking distance of a neighborhood Walmart to fill the full sized refrigerator with food and drink.

• Two-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The beds were not up to par with comfortness. The pillows were the worse pillows Ive ever used at a hotel. I havent seen to many hotels these days with feather pillows.

Nice hotel but its time to start updating

• King Room with Oceanfront View - Accessible

Wait time for elevators was long at times. Parking area was very tight.

Lounge area was nice. Loved the seating on the balconies throughout the property. Parking was tight but abundant. Room was comfortable. Location to beach was great.

• Two-Bedroom Suite with Oceanfront View - Non-Smoking

Housekeeping didn't clean our room one day as our baby was napping during the scheduled time. They made an extra effort to clean it the next morning early though when they knew we would be out. The restaurant only served breakfast while we were there and the quality and selection were very basic. The rooms were dated but overalk for their size, views and comfort I would still highly recommend.

The view from our balcony was great, the rooms were big size and the second bedroom was super quiet and dark - perfect for young kids. Beds were really comfy. Beach was right outside the back gate and really lovely. The pools were amazing, even better than they seem from photos/reviews - there were so many of them too! I left my charger in the room and they mailed it back to us very quickly. Thank you,

• Two-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

My only "complaint" is they could use another waffle iron for breakfast so the line isn't so long. Seriously, that's it.

Room was clean, plenty of spacein the 2 bedroom suite for out 6 kids. Loved the kitchenette. Staff were friendly and breakfast was good. Will stay there again.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The breakfast is great! The staff was very attentive and kept everything clean and uncluttered. The food was hot and it they made sure to keep bringing out more. The room was clean and I loved sitting outside on the downstairs balcony people watching and enjoying the ocean view.

• Two-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

All the staff was very nice and helpful. The beach was so clean and beautiful. Our room was the perfect size and very clean. Parking was fine in their garages. Local stores and shops were within walking distance. The security of the door entry ways was good too (had to use your room key to get into any door that was not the front registration doors).

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Side View - Non-Smoking

The information on Booking.com for this property is confusing at best and misleading at worst. It's not possible to book an actual "ocean front" room through Booking.com we learned after arriving at the hotel to check-in. Thankfully the excellent hotel staff was able to get us the room we thought we had booked. We also learned that if we had booked through the hotel directly, the cost would have been about the same, maybe a little less. Anyone using Booking.com should also be aware that your entire stay is billed upfront. Would we stay at this property again? Yes. Would we use Booking.com again? Definitely not.

The staff was excellent and the beach was not super busy and more quiet.

• Two-Bedroom Suite with Oceanfront View - Non-Smoking

Absolutely no complaints about the hotel itself. The only thing we had to complain about was the $35 charge on the beach to use the (2) chairs and umbrella, which we did not do simply because of the charge. We just used the towels provided by the hotel (which were plentiful) and that ended up being better than using the chairs.

Fist trip to Myrtle Beach and first stay at the Hampton. Location was fabulous and the hotel was great! Every staff member we spoke to was very helpful and very nice. Our room was very clean and even though we didn't place our towels on the floor to be replaced everyday, we still had fresh towels waiting for us every evening when we got back to our room. Views were spectacular and the beach front was very clean. Breakfast was what you would expect from a hotel buffet, but we had no problems with it and they had a pretty decent spread. Our whole experience overall was absolutely wonderful and we've already decided to come back and stay here again!

• Reviewed: 10 June 2017

• Queen Room with Oceanfront View - Non-Smoking

The staff was so sweet and amazing. The cleaning staff cleaned our room perfectly every single day. My kids enjoyed the free fresh cookies every day! The brestfast was delicious. I have no complaints about this hotel. It is beautiful and our oceanfront room was great with a beautiful view of the ocean!! -this is james' wife Megan 😁

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

• King Room with Oceanfront View - Accessible

The bed was not comfortable and I am not a picky mattress person nor do I have back issues. The bathrooms could use a little updating.

The atmosphere was like a cape cod retreat which was so comforting and beautiful. The breakfast was very good with lots of options. All of the staff were friendly and helpful. I loved having rocking chairs on the balcony instead of the normal cheap plastic white chairs!! Towels provided for the beach was a nice amenity. Oceanfront view was fantastic!

• Reviewed: 26 May 2017

• Queen Room with Oceanfront View - Non-Smoking

Getting around the area to dining areas, we had to rent a car that wasn't in our budget, we didn't know before hand that we needed a car, it would be nice to give the hotel shuttle more freedom to go other places of course with a cost and I don't think that people would mind the cab ride was expensive

every thing

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

• Two-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

get the breakfast included rate, it is the best bang for the buck, wonderful breakfast bar! ,bacon,sausage,eggs,waffles with lots of add-ons,bagels,toast, sausage and gravy over biscuits, orange and apple juice

• Queen Room with Oceanfront View - Non-Smoking

The breakfast could have had more juice options.

Loved the oceanfront balcony. The bed was very comfortable, the pillows were comfy. The shower was amazing. Everyone was friendly. Over all wonderful experience

• Reviewed: 6 May 2017

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Side View - Non-Smoking

I didn't like area around hotel. We walked to get dinner. Area was sketchy! Hotel even said they didn't recommend walking anywhere.

Room was clean and comfortable

• Reviewed: 6 May 2017

• Deluxe King Room with Oceanfront View - Non-Smoking

Some sort of exhaust system in the bathroom would be useful.

The view from the room was excellent! Breakfast offered many different options and the hot items changed daily.

• Reviewed: 4 May 2017

• Queen Room with Oceanfront View - Non-Smoking

Ice machines and vending machines were not on all floors-only on alternate floors

The view from the oceanfront rooms were spectacular. Elevators were fast and smooth.

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

• Queen Room with Oceanfront View - Non-Smoking

my husband was propositioned by hookers nearly every time he went out to the parking lot to smoke at night. There is no restaurant within the property or walking distance. Walmart in the corner was open 24 hours, but I wouldn't recommend going after sunset. The property needs a media room and lending library. There are no bookstores in Myrtle Beach ( no books at Walmart either) The spa on the property was not welcoming or available regularly. Obviously privately run by an outside venue. Not what we expected when the property touts it as an amenity.

Oceanfront room was beautiful. Breakfast was good and easy to access so that we could play outside quickly!

• Deluxe King Room with Oceanfront View - Non-Smoking

sausage tasted like cardboard; bacon was a precooked product. I believe you should have true breakfast items. spiders in our room. told the conciere desk upon checkout. difficulty in finding registration desk which was inside the parking garage. location undesirable for us.

bed comfortable; staff very friendly and helpful. clean. linen very clean. beds clean. no evidence of bed bugs. staff try very hard to please.

• Reviewed: 15 April 2017

• Deluxe King Room with Oceanfront View - Non-Smoking

The garage is really terrible. It's kind of decrepit, confusing and definitely not tailored to all of the SUVs we're all driving now. I was also disappointed that there were no resources to recycle. That didn't seem very responsible to me.

Staff was very helpful and friendly. Great location right on the beach.

• Queen Room with Oceanfront View - Non-Smoking

4 am in morning, kid screaming on beach with father. People should be more consciencious of their surroundings.Woke me up from a sound sleep! That was a real bummer!

Breakfast was awesome!

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

• King Room with Oceanfront View - Accessible

the bathrooms are a bit old and could be redone. No big deal though.

we loved the "rooms" in the lobby- made it very homey.. we loved the view and the breakfast was excellent. All staff were wonderful. There was one staff member who was indifferent to a situation I had. I was very upset with him and the next day when I was a little calmer I spoke with him and told him how he made me feel. He was very apologetic and all was well afterward. The rest of staff - all shifts - were fantastic.

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

• Two-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

A little bit noisy at times but that is to be expected in such a large hotel.

So friendly, especially Karon. He checked us in on the first night, made us feel very welcome. The rest of our stay he was very helpful,answering any questions we had,gave us great tips on local restaurants. We felt like long time friends!! We also saw dolphins from our balcony, breath taking views of the sunrise!!

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Side View - Non-Smoking

I asked the hotel to upgrade my room for an additional price. The room that was reserved for us through Booking had the WORST view--yes, I could see a sliver of the beach, but 95% of the view was of concrete parking lot and ugly concrete roof of hotels next door. It makes me hesitant to use Booking again.

Access to beach was great. Hammocks around the pool were a lovely touch. Covered parking was nice.

• Reviewed: 4 March 2017

• King Room with Walk In Shower - Non-Smoking

Breakfast should be a little better. Some food that was supposed to be hot was cold. And each morning breakfast slowly got worst.

I loved the positive attitude all the employees gave

• Reviewed: 21 February 2017

• Queen Room with Oceanfront View - Non-Smoking

Parking is not always easy. Not enough space for guest.

Family weekend out. Location is great but it is a little bit pricey. Great breakfast.Had agrate time in the pool and beach.

• Reviewed: 16 December 2016

• Deluxe King Room with Oceanfront View - Non-Smoking

The view from the ocean front room was amazing and the staff was exceptionally kind. They gave us a card to help us exit the garage so we could make our checkout time, but would have extra time to walk along the beach before we went to pick up our car. Additionally, there's nothing quite like having the room at the perfect temperature and falling asleep to the sound of the crashing waves on the beach. When I next return to myrtle beach, this will absolutely be my first choice. Well worth the money.

• Reviewed: 5 December 2016

• Deluxe King Room with Oceanfront View - Non-Smoking

it would have been better to not pay for parking. You cannot get around Myrtle Beach without a car so parking is a must. Just add $10 to the nightly fee and hide it then everyone is happy.

now that you mention it, there were no croissants at breakfast. that is not to say the breakfast was bad. it was very good with plenty of choice and they did not run out of anything. Well done.

• Reviewed: 22 November 2016

• One-Bedroom King Suite - Oceanfront/Non-Smoking

This a personal and general request for later breakfast service.

Extremely comfortable large room, we had a sea view which was great. Staff helpful and friendly.

• Reviewed: 18 November 2016

• Deluxe King Room with Oceanfront View - Non-Smoking

Our stay was too short, paying to park on top of reservation price

Very clean, excellent location, very friendly and comfortable, great facility, very close and easy to get to business venue.

• Reviewed: 14 November 2016

• Two-Bedroom Suite with Oceanfront View - Non-Smoking

The shower between the bedrooms appears to have a good amount of mold discoloration around floor to wall connections areas.

Ocean view and parking along with the ease of leaving and returning were fantastic.

• Reviewed: 7 November 2016

• King Room with Roll-in Shower - Accessible

I can't think of anything off hand.

Clyde and Martha were amazing. There was some confusion with my booking and they got everything worked out. Friendly folks in all departments from the Cleaning staff to the managers.

• Reviewed: 4 November 2016

• Queen Room with Oceanfront View - Smoking

Everything was fantastic. Beachfront, ocean view. The staff was knowledgeable, courteous and friendly. Complimentary breakfast was wonderful with a wide variety of selections. We will definitely be returning!