Reviews of Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville Downtown 3 stars

310 4th Avenue South, Nashville, TN 37201, USA

#58 of 162 hotels in Nashville

Other than the check in issue the hotel accommodations were nice.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I requested early check in for appt reasons, and upon arrival it was not available until 4pm. I was under the impression that I would get the room at least. earlier than 4pm. This caused some issues. A refund was not granted due to it being the day of arrival. With that being said, I was not happy with this one situation. In addition, with the room rates being what they are, parking should be included.

We traveled from out of town and were hoping for a location...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

We traveled from out of town and were hoping for a location close to lower Broadway. We were pleasantly surprised and grateful for everything they offered

Breakfast was good and the staff at breakfast were very...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Our room smelt as if there had been a leak was facing a building site which started work at 7oclock and woke us all up. Not what you want when on holiday.

Breakfast was good and the staff at breakfast were very polite and helpful so were the valets.

Walking distance to Broadway.
    • King Studio with Two King Beds and Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

We were in the room one morning when the maid came by. She never came back that day. We had to call for clean towels when we got back to the room that night.

Walking distance to Broadway. Breakfast was better than I expected.

CMA fest
    • King Suite with Two King Beds and Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Well first off 5 ladies in one car driving from Minnesota to Nashville was fun but long. When we finally got to the hotel Someone downgraded our room From a 2 king size suite to a 1 king suite. Hotel blame it bookit, Don’t see how when you book one room they can down size you and still pay the same. Was not good. Hotel was full so couldn’t move us. So had to bring up 2 rollaway beds. Work out ok , but still should of been notified about a change in my booking.

Good location. Went to CMA fest with 5 ladies was so close to walk to everything.

Staff and guests very friendly.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

View was terrible in room 106. Outside road noise was terrible. Guess what, the dumpsters on this street get dumped at 0430 on Friday with loud beeping trucks and slamming metal. Room not the cleanest. Teenagers knocking on doors late at night. One sliding door serves bathroom and closet and it doesn't close fully for privacy. Bathtub severely pitched downhill. Faucet was installed too far from sink and pretty much pours out onto the countertop. NOTE: A lot of this is not the fault of the hotel but just be aware.

Staff and guests very friendly. 2 to 4 blocks from everything downtown. Location was awesome! Breakfast, lunch, snacks, drinks pretty much available at all times which was very nice. Most hotels simply have breakfast service. Valet parking provides very prompt retrieval of vehicle. Very close to Martins BBQ which rocked!

The rooms were amazingly clean.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The water temperature was on the cool side in our room. We hat it turned as hot as possible and still felt like it was a cold shower.

The rooms were amazingly clean. Staff was over the top friendly and helpful. The valet parking was easy too. Overal, we enjoyed our experience.

Amazing location and clean, beds are very comfortable.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

They didn’t clean our room even through we were there for 3 nights, the cleaning lady came on the last day but not until 5pm and at that time we were back in the room already. Wish there was a restaurant on-site and an outdoor pool. We didn’t get informed until the last day that we had access to a sister hotels pool- this should be advised at check in.

Amazing location and clean, beds are very comfortable. It’s a 5 min walk fro Broadway but still quiet at night which was great.

Too short
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Mobility/Hearing Access - Non-Smoking

The view was of the building next door, but that is expected from a hotel downtown. I had trouble getting the wi-fi. Must have just been my Android phone. My husband had no trouble on his iPhone or ipad.

The location is fabulous. Close to Arena and downtown. A walk or Uber ride to anywhere. Very gracious and pleasant staff.

The l hotel is centrally located downtown, 2 blocks off...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

My room did not get cleaned until late in the afternoon.

The l hotel is centrally located downtown, 2 blocks off broadway and adjacent to the convention center. The staff were helpful. The room was clean and spacious with two queen size beds.

Awesome! Will be staying here again.
    • Deluxe King Room with Sofa Bed - Non Smoking

Getting to the parking area in heavy traffic with construction going on next door was a challenge.

Clean comfortable room, great breakfast and had snacks available all afternoon. Classy place and close to some great Nashville activities.

love the location and the staff very friendly.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Mobility/Hearing Access - Non-Smoking

like I said love the bathroom door just not for a bathroom, and we had problems with our mirror in the bathroom the light went out so tough for 5 women getting ready. and the air did not work on Saturday night we called maintance he said he fixed but it did not get below 75 very uncomfort sleeping. thank goodness for fan he got us.

The Room was very nice. the bathroom door I loved it but not the best for a bathroom noise at night when people get up to shut the door. very clean hotel.

Great!
    • Deluxe King Room with Sofa Bed - Non Smoking

The construction noise! Some of the lobby chair seats were flat and uncomfortable, uneven wobbly tables Shower ledge was broken

Big room, very comfortable bed, excellent size shower, adjustable shower head, nice size bathroom counter and storage spaces

Excellent Hotel. Pleasant and kind Staff (very helpful), Breakfast and snacks were wonderful.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I liked the room however, when I booked the room I requested a room close to the elevator as I have issues walking a long way. My request wasn't taken into consideration because we were in Room 629 that was almost all the way at the end of the hallway. This was my only request and I booked months in advance. I think it could have easily been done. The only other thing was I requested more towels, because women use a lot of towels and washcloths and they would only bring one or two and didn't bring the washcloths at all.

The room was great. Nice amount of room and everything was clean and tidy.

Hotel is at great location, just renovated, but the front desk staff are to be fired....
    • King Studio with Two King Beds and Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

We have our checkout planned for (04:00) AM due to our flight booking, and arrangeed with the front desk of this hotel to book fir us (5) guests in (2) suites a van to take us to Nashville Airport @ (04:00) AM. In the afternoon of day before checkout we confirmed agreement to their transport price of (25$ + 5*1$)=30$ total. The same night before going to bed we passed by tge front desk and confirmed for the 3rd time. As we checked out at (03:55) AM, we asked when will the Van arrives to take us to the airport. We were astonished and shocked to find out that there is no transport booked, nor coming!!! The same young man working at night was the one who checked us out , and who knew of our transport booking all along!!! We waited till (04:05) AM and he started to be unreasonable, asking us to get out of the hotel in the street. Suddenly, the front desk woman who booked the car came to work at (04:10) and I asked her about the transport. To my surprise they started to look for Taxi Options, while my son and daughter started to book Uber, and finally we had to book (2) Uber cars, at more than double the price of our booking their Van. We ALMOST MISSED OUR FLIGHTS !!!

The location and the suites areas , and the bed quality.

Perfect location and clean
    • King Studio with Two King Beds and Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

I only had one bad experience. Myself and one of my friends were getting onto the elevator in the lobby. We had been downstairs to grab some breakfast for others and had our hands quite full. We entered the elevator, and it happens to be the one that opens on both sides. As we entered, the back portion of the elevator opened and the housekeepers literally flooded into the elevator with the room supply cart. There were 6 housekeepers and that gigantic cart. My friend and I were both holding food. We were so crammed in the corner that we both ended dropping utensils and some food from our plates. We needed to go to the 4th floor. One of the housekeepers had a key and literally pressed every floor button. We stopped at every single floor with the elevator held so that they could distribute items to the storage on each floor. It was the most inconsiderate action by staff I have ever seen. No one spoke to us. They literally cornered us and we could not get out. When we finally arrived on our floor, they all acted like we were in their way. Huffed and rolled the cart out so we could get out. I mean, don't worry that we had to ride the elevator for 15 minutes! Yes, 15 minutes, while they continued about their duties. It would have been polite to let us go to the 4th floor first then they could continue. At the time, we were the only guests on the elevator. It was rude and annoying. The room had a few spots that needed some upkeep. The wall and ceiling had peeling sheet rock and paint. A few chip spots sporadically around the room. The view of construction was not fun but nothing they can do about that. The water pressure is low despite the multi-function shower head. The entrance is confusing and needs better signage. The parking is in the back of the hotel and hard to find and navigate from the busy downtown streets.

Perfect location! Close to everything! Felt safe at all times walking around. Really close to downtown and all the hot spots. The beds are super comfy. The room was clean and well appointed. Even the sofa bed was comfortable! Seriously. The sofa mattress was thick and soft. The valet parking was easy and always readily accessible. Front desk staff was amazing. Breakfast had a ton of options. Snacks were awesome! Coffee all day as well as ice cold water. Lobby is fantastic and modern.

Best place in Nashville to stay so far!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Beds were a little too firm. Temperatures in the room were prone to wide swings, you were likely to start sweating before the air kicked on and freezing to death before it kicked off. No in-room safe, was really disappointed in this.

Clean lobby, courteous staff, great location! Valet was quick. Breakfast was a great selection. Rooms were very clean, loved the toiletry products!

Very comfortable and convenient location. Would
    • King Studio with Two King Beds and Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Lots of construction. Pretty noisy. However, the City In general has a lot of construction.

Location very convenient , central location for downtown. Rooms, clean and comfortable. They always have fresh cold beverages available throughout the day in the lobby. Very nice when returning from a day out on the town.

We had a junior suite and the amount of space was...
    • Queen Studio Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

We had a junior suite and the amount of space was exceptional. There was enough room for 7 girls and we never felt cramped. Also the hot breakfast was amazing. I love the decor and cleanliness of the hotel.

I
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The beds were hard. Reception did not have my reservation correct I did everything online and they sent emails but, when I arrived they had completely messed up my name. If I hadn't had a email with the confirmation on my phone I believe they would have turned us away even though it was their human error.

The location to events and the breakfast was good.

Everyone was very pleasant!

Everyone was very pleasant! The valet went above and beyond helping us when we arrived for check in. He was the same valet working when we checked out and was moving very very quickly to accommodate everyone that was checking out at the same time we were. The room was very nice and the bed was comfortable for a good nights rest. Our room was upgraded to the new section of the hotel which was all very nice. The lobby and breakfast area was nice and updated. We would stay again at this hotel!

Very happy with our stay
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I thought the price was about double what it should be, but supply/demand....

Good breakfast, comfortable room, very close to Bridgestone Arena, the Ryman, Broadway, many other Nashville sites.

reasonably priced and great location.

Never told of construction site immediately across street when booking. Woke us each morning around 7 am. Bathroom faucet was too small for sink. Shower stall did not have a shelf to store soap or shampoo and had to be placed on tub floor. Non English speaking cleaning staff made it VERY difficult and frustrating when trying to obtain soap, an extra towel or whatever. Supplies were replaced inconsistently. A little more variety in the free breakfast would be nice.

Location was great. Staff was great , large clean room.

Excellent holiday
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Fire alarm going off at 7 am and waking us with a scare but thankfully it was just maintanenve. Would have liked access to iced water in foyer. Coffee was great but drank too much as no water. Would have been nice to have a gluten free option for breakfast or a notice of ingredients on things that could have been gluten free but may not have been.(eggs, sausage etc)

Pillows and bed were great

Enjoyed our stay at the Hampton Inn in Downtown Nashville and would definitely come visit again!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The free breakfast in the morning was good and helped us stay on budget. The front desk staff was friendly and responsive to questions. Raven, a front desk manager, was extremely helpful when my work interfered with my vacation and she assisted by loaning a flash drive so I could work on the hotel computer and save my work to send via email. She was a lifesaver and went above and beyond to assist this guest!

Overall I would stay there again once the construction around the hotel is done.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

A lot of construction going on around the hotel so it was kinda of noisy.

Location to downtown was great. Rooms are spacious and clean. Room rate was a great price. We had an issue with our a/c in our room but maintenance replace the unit fast. All staff was very friendly!

Very, very, very disappointing!!!!

Had to ask for toilet paper and towels (more than 1 day), had to ask and wait 2 late afternoons for our room to be cleaned (second day not until 5:30pm), asked for a quiet room due to loud construction and placed directly across from the construction and jackhammers, my husband asked for water after hours walking and sightseeing Nashville and front desk worker said we had to buy water bottles and then manager or asst. manager told him to go in the back room and give my husband the complimentary water. We are Hilton Honors members and have always received bottled water but not here?!? We stayed 6 nights in Hampton Inns on this current trip of which 3 were with the facility in downtown Nashville. All of these small annoyances created a bigger cumulative negative affect that didn’t live up to our typical stay at Hampton Inns. This was by far the worst for this trip and in our previous stays. If I return or suggest places to others to stay in Nashville, your hotel will not be one that we would recommend! With the expense of the room, parking expense and poor customer service, we will look elsewhere!

Location, great breakfast

Great service, clean hotel be prepared for noise.
    • Queen Studio Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

I didn't appreciate that originally the only room I could book was with two queen beds, but I was made to believe we were getting a "better" room in the new wing. What they FAILED to tell us was that there would be construction starting at 630 in the morning.

I wish you would stop using powdered or boxed eggs for breakfast.

OK. Would have liked some variety on the breakfast items. A bar and a pool would enhance the stay.

Construction was very noisy and blocked the view we were expecting. When we checked out we were charged for valet which we did not use. The counter person took it off our bill. When we got home my credit card company notified me that I had been charged double.

Staff was helpful and friendly.

When we arrived at the hotel we knew we would have to pay a...
    • Queen Studio Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

When we arrived at the hotel we knew we would have to pay a $35 valet fee, but when we mentioned it to the young man checking us in he said “just give the driver a $20 tip and that will cover your valet fee” two of my girlfriends questioned him on this, but he assured us that this would be okay. Then during our checkout another person tended to us and she said there was no record of us paying valet parking. Luckily the other young woman behind the desk was there the day before and saw our transaction though she was reluctant to defend us until we called her out on it. Everything else was seamless though and we really enjoyed our stay!

Great location, you'd have to be picky to find a problem.
    • Deluxe King Room with Sofa Bed - Non Smoking

Noise from nearby construction was distracting. Towels could have been thicker.

Walking distance to museums and restaurants! Breakfast was better than usual.

Downtown and pretty darn nice!

The shower was very weak and there was alot of street noise 24 hours a day.

The location was Perfect, Staff was helpful and very pleasant. Clean property and comfortable beds too

Free breakfast.
    • King Studio with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Lots of construction nearby. We were woke up around 4:30AM to the sound of construction trucks. No views. All windows show high rises next door.

Free breakfast. That’s about it

Great pic
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Reservation well in advance included 2 rooms and a request that they be close together or adjoined. But my family was split between 2 floors for all 3 days. That was very disappointing and made some logistics difficult.

Location to downtown was perfect. Cleanliness and updates to overall facility were great. Lobby was spacious with comfortable areas to relax or gather with family.

Had a fun time in nashville
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Mobility/Hearing Access - Non-Smoking

There were 3 of us first night had 2 wash clothes the second night only 1 wash clothe and so left a note to leave 3 the 3rd night did get 3 wash clothes but zero hand towels hard to wash your hands when we did get towels

The location was great and breakfast was good staff was helpful at the front desk helped me print tickets

Excellent location, clean, free breakfast
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I was forced to valet my car because of construction and getting to the valet was a bit of a challenge. I can park my car myself and save the extra $35 a day, plus tax. I didn't care for having to valet my car and pay for it because of the construction going on,

The hotel is very clean, and of course, free breakfast is always a bonus.

Great location, walking distance to many attractions.

Parking was valet only so was kind of a pain to get in and out. The pillows weren’t the greatest. But the worse thing was the bathroom sink, we could barely get our hands under the faucet, it didn’t over hang the sink well and was too low to the countertop.

Great location, walking distance to many attractions. Breakfast was fantastic and they also provided a mid-afternoon snack.

It was memorable. Thank you...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The water flow in the sink was slow, but we were on the 6th floor.

The hotel staff were very welcoming and helpful. It's a comfortable place during wake and sleep.

Location was excellent - close proximity to many major tourist attractions and Broadway.
    • King Studio with Two King Beds and Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Didn't like all of the construction everywhere in the city - the one way streets were a little confusing particularly when trying to find a place to park for dinner.

The big bathroom.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Mobility/Hearing Access - Non-Smoking

I was charged for 4 nights and I only booked for 1 night. I have to wait 5-7 business days to get my money back.😡 The unit was making noise when the heat kicked on through the night. The microwave was unplug and I couldn’t get to the plug to plug it up.

The big bathroom.

Except for the problem with the shower, the stay was perfect; the location wonderful.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Would have really liked rubber shower mats in the shower as the surface got very slippery and my 25 year old daughter fell while in the shower. Luckily, she was not hurt but a mat or something similar would have prevented this. I mention the age so that you understand she was not horsing around in the bathroom.

The staff was very friendly and very helpful. The valet people couldn't have been nicer. The front desk receptionist gave us ideas for supper and one of their recommendations was top notch.

Great location; mediocre breakfast and services
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Mobility/Hearing Access - Non-Smoking

Did not receive housekeeping services the first night we were there. We needed more towels; also, needs more trash cans in a suite like we had. The 2 small trash cans were constantly overflowing.

Comfortable bed.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Door rubbed frame - needs adjustment. Reported to front desk. Heating system a bit LOUD - thermostat was irritating and was set to retun to original setting after I adjusted it.

Comfortable bed. Shower/bathroom

Nice location but housekeeping and staff not very helpful.
    • Deluxe King Room with Sofa Bed - Non Smoking

Housekeeping left a lot to be desired. Cleaning was minimal. For the cost of the room we could have stayed at a much nicer location with much better customer service. When there was an issue, the staff was very non helpful. Construction was annoying.

Location was great, but there are other hotels in this area that would have better service

Would absolutely stay here again.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Construction on the week days. Small shower/bathroom.

Great breakfast. Late checkout. Walking distance to all the bars and restaurants. And always an Uber within 2 mins.

Met my expectations and close to everything to do in Nashville

I don't like the fact that the hotels and booking.com do not work better together. I called to change some things before my arrival, and because I booked thru the site, one of the representatives wasn't as willing to help.

The complimentary breakfast was delicious and consisted of a nice variety. The valets were especially friendly and prompt.

AC made loud ratteling noise when on, construction was going...
    • Deluxe King Room with Sofa Bed - Non Smoking

AC made loud ratteling noise when on, construction was going on outside and on our hall during early hours, Good location but we paid way too much for what the hotel was actually worth at the time. We also heard the rate for the night was a lower rate then what we were charged for on the website..

Great location to all attractions downtown.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Construction at the hotel, which is needed, but it was a hassle. Rates probably should've been lower bc of it.

Great location to all attractions downtown. Can walk almost everywhere you'd like to go.

In the middle of everything

A bit pricy, especially the carpark with a daily rate of $ 35.- That is way to much even if it is downtown....

In the middle of everything Rooms are nice and spaceous Continental breakfast was good

Well maintained hotel, room exceeded our expectations,...

Our ONLY issue was construction, we weren't warned about it, and on Sunday morning, we woke up to loud beeping noises from machinery right outside our window that did not stop all day. Sunday, really? Now, had we been warned and compensated for having to deal with that, it would have been okay, the hotel was still worth it. Same thing happened Monday morning, however, I had to get up anyway.

Well maintained hotel, room exceeded our expectations, enjoyed being walking distance from downtown Nashville. No need to go our for breakfast, so many options, loved the snacks in the afternoon with sweet tea, lemonade, and fresh water. Staff was friendly and helpful.

No Pool!!!

No pool or hot tub. This was not explained at booking and very disappointing. The people at the desk were very rude when we expressed or disappointment.

Good location.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

There was some “bad weather” which caused issues with people getting into work. We had no cleaning services or new towels till Sunday, we checked in Friday. The staff that was present was amazing and very helpful.

Hotel was clean and rooms were comfortable. Good location.

Concert trip

It was a good hotel at a good value standing right next to the Omni hotel which was much more a night but it's like someone that is an 8 standing next to someone that is a 10, they get out shined.

It was close to the Firestone arena.

I would stay there again.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

It was difficult to find the entrance, we had a double queen room, it was nice, but not like the pictures posted.

Very friendly staff, afternoon nacho bar, good breakfast

Nashville is a great destination and I hope to go back someday.

Water leak wasn’t pleasant without water the first night, but we were moved to a new room and credited for that night.

Loved the breakfasts and the warm cookies.

Jay the valet was awsome!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The only negatives I had were that the sausauge links and biscuit gravy were flavorless. All of the items were very tasty. Unfortuanely and beyond the scope of responsibility of the hotel, the construction noise across the street was disturbing. I was charged for valet parking as was my collegue when we had only one vehicle - so we were double charged. I called the front desk today and had those charges refunded.

The breakfast offered is exceptional in variety. The best part of our experience was actually the valet attendant named "J" or "Jay". He went above and beyond to accommodate us in the pouring rain on two seperate occassions. He moved other vehicles to enable our longer vehicle to park and was very pleasant. We actually joked that we wanted to take him with us for all of our travel. Kudos to this gentleman for his excellent customer service, fun personality, and attentiveness to our needs. He is a true asset to your hotel. This position, valet, rarely gets recognized in the mix of personnel. He has our heartfelt thanks for his efforts.

We had a great girls trips! Would def stay at Hampton inn again.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Parking was ridiculously expensive. Chaos because of constuction but that's no ones fault!

Super comfy bed! Super friendly staff. Super convienient location.

The hotel and staff were great. But the construction sucked.

Sadly, there was major construction happening just 100 feet from the hotel that literally started at 4 AM, even on saturday, and lasted until 5-6 . It was extremely loud and woke me up every morning at 4. It was intolerable to say the least and I was not aware of it before we arrived. The parking is also ridiculously expensive and is valet only.

The room was very spacious and comfortable and had clearly been updated. The staff was cordial and friendly. The free breakfast was excellent - a wide variety and yummy!

It was convenient to the attraction we attended
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

No pool or hot tub Water barely warm in shower Parking and gaining entrance to hotel is all surrounded by construction and hard to navigate Front desk staff not helpful

It was clean and near the attraction we were attending.

• Queen Studio with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Beds were comfy, location great, for a hotel the breakfast exceeded my expectations, staff was helpful when we had last minute changes to our trip because of weather they made special accommodations.

Would definitely stay here again
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Water out all the time, no pool/hot tub, nachos snack, breakfast quality just ok

Location, comfy beds, spacious rooms, daily home-baked cookies (delicious)

Clean rooms.

Bathroom door did not latch closed and would always open by itself when in the shower. Bed was loud and squeaky. Street noise was excessive and made sleeping difficult.

Clean rooms.

Great place...but with issues

The only downgrade to this review comes from an unexpected problem. We got back to the hotel around midnight and found the water was off. So, we couldn't shower, we had to brush our teeth dry (or go buy bottled water somewhere. We couldn't flush the toilet. We couldn't make some decaf. We called the front desk and they explained that it was shut down for maintenance until 4 in the morning and that a notice was on the front desk. Well, we never saw it and no one pointed it out to us so I think that it was wrong to be charged regular price for the room. That didn't seem "first class" to me. One other thing. One of the travel sites says this hotel has parking. It did NOT mention that it is valet only and costs $35.00 a day! I don't think that is what people inagine when they see "parking" as a bulleted amenity

Nice room, great location right next door to country music Hall of Fame and two blocks from Broadway with all its honky tonk bars. Plenty of good restaurants nearby.j Just a couple blocks to Bridgestone arena and a fairly easy walk to the Stadium. Staff made us feel like family. The included breakfast was better than you find at most places where breakfast is included.

Hotel in the heart of everything downtown at a great price!!
    • King Studio with Two King Beds and Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Hotel under construction , so it effects valet, elevators make scary noises and make jerking movements and no place to hang wet towels (Your ask to conserve to be eco friendly).

Access to many things downtown.

Felt we got good value in terms of price and proximity to sports arenas and honky tonks.

Proximity to downtown sports and entertainment areas very good. Complimentary breakfast was good but not particularly outstanding. Room was nice. Bathroom was very nice with a spectacular shower. Like the beds and breakfast at the Hyatt around the corner better but the price difference was enough to where the Hampton was a nice alternative being over $40 less per night for when we were in town.

Great location, particularly for a Hampton!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Reservation was cancelled by the hotel, I suspected that was because they were full and we arrived late. It was all sorted out by the manager but it was the first time I had an uses that involved booking.com. The Booking.com help line called me but I didn’t know if I was paying for an incoming call from Shanghai so I did not talk to them. Was a messy check in.

Great location, particularly for a Hampton! Clean and well kept, almost new.

Liked the location, close to where we wanted to go.

valet only parking. all the construction. lots of street noise at night and early in the morning.

Liked the location, close to where we wanted to go. clean, modern. large room.

Avoid thos hotel

The whole place oozed complacency. It over promised and under delivered. From staff attitude to very poor wifi provision. External noise was a big problem and the breakfast terrible. There semed to a serious lack of effective management.

Very little

Breakfast was excellent.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The hotel staff said that Booking.com did not communicate the rate to the hotel and they charged me regular price at checkout. Luckily I still had the Booking confirmation email and they gave me a refund for the difference. The gym is super small.

Breakfast was excellent.

We had a great time. Only downside of the room was that there was no safe for valuables, money, etc.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The staff was friendly enough but was not familiar with the going’s on of the city. We were there for CMA Awards show. Not only were they unable to answer ay basic questions, they were not even aware this was going on. Coming from a tourist city (New Orleans), I was disappointed that they weren’t able to relay any tourist info.

Breakfast was great. Coffee was always refilled as were the food items.

Medium...................
    • Deluxe King Room with Sofa Bed - Non Smoking

There was very limited storage space. There was no bed table drawers. The hot breakfast items were awful (i.e. the bacon, the omelets, runny and flavorless gravy. etc)

The bed was so comfortable. The location was perfect

We had a great visit to Nashville, the hotel was a bonus.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

We had a great visit to Nashville, the hotel was a bonus. Everyone was very helpful, from the front desk staff to the valet parking attendants. We came back one night from dinner and asked them where the closest store was so we could by a small container of milk. The valet went into the kitchen and got us a glass of milk - above and beyond his normal duties!

Hampton Inn Downtown is in a convenient location.

Not all of the gym equipment features work - the attached screen was not functioning when I was there. Very noisy construction going on across the street that definitely disturbed my visit. All day long I heard a drilling noise. Very inconvenient. Had I known how intense the construction was I would have stayed elsewhere.

Good selection at the complimentary breakfast. Plenty of seating in the lounge/breakfast area. The laundry facility was an added bonus. Complimentary coffee/tea all day was appreciated! Staff at front desk and throughout hotel are very friendly.

Amazing!

It was all great!!!!

The staff was amazing... so friendly and accommodating. They treated us like family! Unique was especially helpful and friendly and made our stay memorable. Also, The room was great! Nice and clean and comfortable! Breakfast was delicious and free! They always had coffee and tea in the lobby. They also gave us snack bags when we ventured out around town. the location was perfect for us.. convenient to get to all areas.

Loved the close proximity to Broadway!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Mobility/Hearing Access - Non-Smoking

Was misled by what was booked. Was anticipating having an actual suite but ended up being a large handicapped accessible room. Had to call maintenance right away to fix fan in bathroom.

Beds were great. Was nice selection at breakfast. Very quick walk to all bars and things to see.