Reviews of Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando-East UCF 3 stars

3450 Quadrangle Boulevard, Orlando, FL 32817, USA

#5 of 407 hotels in Orlando

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Everything, this location was perfect! Always very clean, comfortable, and the hotel staff were very helpful and courteous. This will be our go to hotel anytime we are staying in Orlando.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

It was convenient to to university and very easy to locate. Check in was easy and simple and the room was beautifully designed. I will definitely stay here again when visiting the area

Exceed EXPECTATIONS! ROOM SPOTLESS! BEST BREAKFAST WE HAVE EVER SEEN! SMOOTHIES, DONKIN DONUTS, GREAT FRUIT SELECTION! STRAWBERRY WAFFLES WITH CHOCOLATE! BEST BRANDS IN CEREALS, YOGURTS ETC. A+ THANK YOU Mrs Padilla! ( Room 251)

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The parking lot is trouble. Someone went in my car and went through my things . you need better lighting in the parking lot and cameras. The response from the staff on this was " yes you need to lock your car.- Not a very courteous response when my property had been messed with. I also was certain I did lock my car, because there was a very run down rough looking car that I parked adjacent to because it was closer to the door, which I thought might be a safer location- guess I was wrong. Otherwise the property was very nice.

pillows were comfy and the good selection of food at breakfast.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

The hotel is amazing. The only drawback is the noise from the pool. The hotel is a square with an interior courtyard area holding the pool. If you end up with a room facing the interior courtyard, you might be calling the manager late to run the loud kids out...

The included hotel breakfast in the lobby was great. Barn doors in the family suite were functional and stylish. The room felt bigger than an average suite.

• Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Bed was hard and air conditioner was very loud at night

Clean and staff was very friendly. We were there for our sons college graduation and the staff had UCF shirts in and balloons—fun

Location not too much to do in that area that we could find. I HATED the fact that NOT one housekeeping staff spoke English ALL HISPANIC! The staff could not understand simple English words such as... more towels please, no cleaning today

The hotel looks fairly new and very clean. Beds are VERY COMFORTABLE.The breakfast was included and it was delicious. They had a variety of foods to choose from.

• King Room - Non-Smoking with Refrigerator

Across hall elevator ? Very busy traffic to go anywhere to shop .

Very nice hotel,pool was great,brkfst very good ,. Asked for quiet room,our room was across the hall from elevator ,not the quiet we had hoped for? However ,not terrible .

• Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The smoke alarm kept beeping the whole first night from a dead battery. The front desk sentence a maintenance guy to fix it very soon after I reported it. Guy was friendly, replaced the battery, and told me he was there until 10:30 pm. The smoke alarm was good for the first half hour after he left, but started beeping again right after I went to bed. I was so exhausted by then that I couldn’t call again. Instead, I put in earplugs, laid on my side, put a pillow over my ear, and eventually fell asleep. When I walked out that morning, I told the front desk about it again and it was fixed by the time I got back that night. I’ve stayed at that hotel before when I’ve been in Orlando for work and liked it. That’s why I went back again.

The room was beautiful and comfortable. The staff was polite and friendly. The waffles are good.

• Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The breakfast was bagels and cereal really and room service doesn’t come unless you stay seven days or longer

The room looked just like the pictures and checking in was fast.

Pool had some debris

Beautiful renovation, felt like a city loft. Staff had such a positive attitude— that must reflect excellent management that really respects and supports its staff

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

We loved the breakfast!!! We had reserved another room and upon arrival at that place, we decided we were not staying there. It was nice to find the room at the Hampton so quickly and it was a wonderful place to stay!!

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Wasn't really located near what we were in town for (but that one's on us...), but the price and quality exceeded our expectations.

Appeared the hotel had been recently updated; our room was clean, comfortable and styled-well. The breakfast exceeded my expectations both mornings; hot, tasty, and a variety of options for all preferences. Check-in and check-out were both a breeze!

Spent three days and each day, there were different and delicious breakfasts. Coffee and tea available 24h. Room clean, spacious and comfortable. And finally, staff: amazing, helpful people ready to answer any question as far travel, neighborhood and facilities around and so on. Will return for sure!

I understand the concept of European and simple and bare but the room was not comfortable. The barn door in the bathroom was not “soundproof” you could hear the the toilet and all in between. The wall closet was not big enough. There were no drawers to store clothes the only thing were wire baskets next to the refrigerator (which didn’t work). What bothered me the most was the bedspread-duvet which covered the bed and folded by your face. Is this duvet washed for new guests? In other hotels you can take off the nasty bedspread here we are stuck with a duvet. I’m sorry but I was not impressed.

Facilities good, location ok

• King Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access

Mixed fresh fruits, some were not fresh.

Room was clean. Plenty of breakfast selection and constantly refilled. Available coffee and hot water even in the evening.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The picture showed I was getting a suit. I thought all the rooms were suits. It was very nice put I did perfect a suit. I did not complain to management about it because the young lady at the desk was very kind to us. We had just drove up from Atlanta for a funeral and we were tired.

The rooms, service and breakfast was wonderful.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The room was very small--more like a dorm room. We had to load the luggage cart in the hall since there was not enough space in the room. No on site restaurants was a negative since we had no car.

• Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

They don’t have luggage service i had to carry my bags with the help of the lady in the reception and when I check out I had to bring it down my self

The staff is very friendly and helpful

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The Layout of the room was uncomfortable. The Air conditioner is way too loud so no sleeping is you area lightsleeper. The breakfast area was very small . the layout of the tables was uncomfortable

Room was very clean

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

There was no fan in the bathroom to air out the room. There was also no HDMI cord to play dvds.

There was ample room very clean tidy. Housekeeping was attentive and nice. Front desk was also helpful and polite.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

The room was awesome!! I didn’t realize it was like a studio apartment. The sliding room and shower door, the glass shower, the nice larger mirror in the small hallway (perfect for pics before going out) and the bed was sooo comfortable!!

• Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Coffee maker too small, Refrigerator did not work properly cool not cold too small and it wasn’t level so our water bottled kept falling in the floor when the door was opened, needed more wash clothes, toilet paper, coffee but we called front desk and they brought these items right away this was a suite and there was five of us front desk needs to let house keeping know to leave more supplies when a family is booked, would have been nice if the room had another bathroom

Beds, room was clean, in room coffee maker

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

• King Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access

Window very small for the size of room. Not enough lights, no ceiling light so the room seems dark permanently.

Great location as a base between Disney parks and Kennedy Space Center. Very clean, very helpful. Lovely heated pool and a great hot spa!

breakfast area layout of the room. need to have a small spot for wheelchair access.

The room was clean, it had a shower not a bath tub. Breakfast was great. People were courteous, friendly and helpful.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Super slow elevator, oh well... Also, the map of nearby restaurants provided by the front desk is not even close to being drawn to scale. The suggested "walk" to the restaurant zone is not as close as it looks.

Modern, clean, great location for visiting Florida State University. Plenty of parking. Well stocked breakfast. Staff was very friendly at all times of the day.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Would’ve preferred a bathtub instead of just a walk in shower

The bed was very comfortable, lots of space in the hotel room almost like a one bedroom apt, the location wasn’t too far from anything, & everybody was really nice. And it was clean !

The eggs could be better, also more options at the ‘full’ hot breakfast. The air conditioning was kinda noisy and I woke up once at night sweating even though the AC temp was set to 65F.

The bed was super comfy and the room very clean. Clean towels always in the gym & pool. Nice friendly staff especially the breakfast staff

The room continually smelled like rotten eggs. I don't know why. It seemed to be coming in from the airconditioning, perhaps, not sure. Didn't complain because we just slept there, in late at night and out before 7 am, was too tired to complain.

The room had a king-sizez bed with a couch and very spacious. The staff always greeted us with a smile and "hello".

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

NOTHING!!! What wasn't there to like?

The facility was extremely clean, and the staff was extremely friendly. It was great that they offered breakfast each morning. It was conveniently located (to my daughter). I was EXTREMELY please with this facility. Would definitely stay here again, and highly recommend it to others.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Staff, accommodations, breakfast and the cleanliness of everything in and around the hotel.

Everything. We will not stay any place else. This was our third stay and they could not be more accommodating.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

In the far corner room, premium internet was required to have any connection.

Very comfortable, clean, pleasant. Will be my regular hotel whenever I go to Orlando on business.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Beds were a little too hard for me but not terrible. The breakfast buffet layout needs to be reevaluated. They need to move some of the high traffic items towards the back & out of that corner where people are piling up. Pool is pretty small but nice & clean.

Rooms were clean. Breakfast is pretty decent. Staff was nice. Grounds were well-kept. Surrounding area has a lot of restaurants and bars nearby. Only about 20-30 mins away from downtown. Free parking is a plus too. Free wifi as well, and download speeds were able to sustain video streaming on a roku in the room.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

most of the drink vending machines were out of product on my floor and the main lobby.

The variety served at the free breakfast was great and the rooms were very comfortable.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

The breakfast could have been better.

This hotel was super comfortable, the beds were amazing, I could not find anything dirty.I truly enjoyed my stay.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

The only water on site is Dasani, priced at $2 a bottle.

Super clean rooms and the pool area was clean. The staff was very helpful and kind. Daisy was our room cleaner and she was so sweet! I slept on the sofa bed and it was very comfortable. Probably the comfiest sofa bed I've ever slept on.

I liked how friendly the staff was and how eager they were to assist in our time of need. The hot breakfast could be better but it might have been result of how busy they were. The following day at check out I saw something different. I will definitely stay here again, quite a place.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Only downside was the breakfast. Staff were lovely but disappointed with the quality of food. I prefer organic, healthy choices.

Amazing room, king bed with sitting room and kitchen. Fantastic staff and excellent facilities for a small hotel. I would highly recommend.

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

Food quality at the breakfast buffet is the only thing that does not meet our standards. It's complementary so we don't care if we skip it.

Clean modern hotel close to UCF, our second stay at the same property as our first visit was so good. The cleanliness of the rooms and bathrooms are outstanding for a hotel in this price range.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Size a little tight. Need to provide a light blanket. Comforter too thick and had to turn the air way down. This would also save the hotel electricity.

Cleanliness and updated room. Room was very quiet. No outside noise.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

My room was over the pool and I could not block out the light from outside the blinds did not reach

The bed was comfy and clean I loved how clean the bathroom was. The breakfast was good

• King Room - Non-Smoking with Refrigerator

No MIcrowave in the room and the refrigerator too small and was not cold. The carpet had a stench smell and the toilet was noisy and running too much.

The property was secluded, lobby was nice. Bathroom was clean too

• Reviewed: 25 May 2017

NO CHANGES. DON' T CHANGED ANYTHING,

OUR ROOM(118) WAS TOO CLEAN WE THOUGHT IT WAS A NEW ADDITION AND WE ARE THE FIRST QUESTS TO HAVE BEEN SLEEPING THERE. WONDERFUL JOB OF MAMGER AND EMPLOYEES.

• Reviewed: 25 May 2017

We chose this hotel because it had a hot tub and my wife had recent back surgery. We went to use it and it was cautioned taped off and drained.

Friendliness of breakfast worker.

• Reviewed: 18 May 2017

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Pool was frigid. Room was not cleaned properly. A lot of stray hairs around the room and bathroom. I used my powder and sprinkled it around the room Friday night in hopes that the cleaning staff would vacuum more thoroughly and it was still there when we left Monday morning. We filled the ice bucket Friday night and put it on the counter in the bathroom which is where the melted ice and dirty bucket remained until Monday morning when we left.

The use of the computer and free printer in the lobby.

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Breakfast was a little weak, that was the only disappointing thing about our stay. The only hot food items were scrambled eggs, which were flavorless and the most pale looking unappetizing sausage I have ever seen. Plenty of cold items, coffee and very diluted juices.

Clean modern room, very spacious. Plenty of outlets, modern fixtures, comfortable beds with soft linens.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast this time finally included waffle machines. Donuts were not as fresh as they could be and the selection is drab. Glazed were sad. Variety on 🍖 meat would be nice, every time it's been like cut up greasy polish sausage.

Bed is great, pillows too soft by far. Love the crisp sheets

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Placement of elevators was a little bizarre and hard to find. Some of the food at breakfast was in a corner and difficult to get to with number of people waiting.

Bed was very comfortable. Great staff.

• Reviewed: 15 March 2017

Not much local area dining aside from burger joints.

Breakfast was nicely done. Hot items and nicely presented. Varied daily. One Mexican dining spot across the parking lot.

• Reviewed: 23 January 2017

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Employees were not too talkative. Computers were very slow for check in and check out.

Rooms were remodeled, clean and spacious. Bathroom was nice too. Quick and most comfortable stay.

• Reviewed: 23 January 2017

Cannot tell you one thing we didn't like. This hotel is above expectations in all respects.

We have stayed here several times and will stay there on our next trip which should be in July 2017. It is our favorite hotel in all of Orlando.

• Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

I didn't like that I had to leave-had to work the next day. Lol

The room setup was amazing and the beds were perfect. The staff did their best to greet and resolve issues.

• Reviewed: 19 September 2016

There was no fan in the bathroom to vent the shower.

The staff were very friendly and welcoming. The room was modern, well laid out, and spacious. The bed was decently comfortable.

• Reviewed: 29 August 2016

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was terrific. There was a great variety of fresh food. We had a particularly impressive experience because when the 'breakfast lady' saw that we had a 4:15 wake up call she put the breakfast out early! It was ready at 4:45 rather than 6:00. I call that service over and above what is normal! Every person working at this hotel went out of their way to be friendly and accommodating. We highly recommend it. It was quiet and convenient. We loved the salt water pool and our roomy suite. Our four day stay went very well.

• Reviewed: 16 August 2016

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

The pictures of the lobby and pool are misleading. The pool is small, it doesn't get fully sunny as some of the roof shades it. The pool was dirty and also the poolside trash had not been taken out during our whole stay. The breakfast was basic but good (eggs/sausage/waffles/bagels/cereal) the eating area was small and tight.

The facility is fairly new (or recently renovated) the staff is very nice, always smiling, anything you need just ask. Nice bathroom (I'm big on that) suite was in clean condition.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Room was a little tight. Iron didn't work.

Loved the breakfast. Bed was very comfortable. Hotel was very clean. Staff was very nice.

They didn’t clean my room. It was really bad

The staff. There is a group of nice ladies that run the place and really want you to feel good

The entire staff was very friendly and helpful. We give our stay there two thumbs way up! We would return again.

Nothing I didn't like

Everything about the property was great!

• King Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access

Beds and pillows are super comfy. Coffee available anytime. Very nice breakfast.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

It was a 10++ on cleanliness and comfort!

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

No microwave In the room.

Free Breakfast, comfort and and location.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

It was clean, everyone was very attentive and nice. It was a good deal for the price

The breakfast buffet was well designed and had a lot to choose from. House keeping was quiet and professional. Bed was large and very comfortable.

• Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The bathroom could have been better

Location was perfect

no lounge restaurant

location friendly

• Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The room was very clean. The beds were comfortable.

Overall nice place.

Every thing

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I wish the hotel had an indoor pool and the air conditioning was cooler

Room was comfortable and the staff was friendly

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

staff was extremely friendly and courteous. rooms were very clean.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Very comfortable bed; close to many restaurants and UCF. The hotel was quiet. I loved everything!

Typical hot breakfast. Love the waffle maker.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Location was away from Disney.

Cleanliness