2. USA hotel reviews
  3. Florida hotel reviews
  4. Orlando hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando-East UCF

Reviews of Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando-East UCF This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

3450 Quadrangle Boulevard, Orlando, FL 32817, United States of America

#14 of 493 hotels in Orlando

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: December 3, 2018

I received a lovely queen suite after reserving on Booking.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I received a lovely queen suite after reserving on Booking.com for the same price of a regular queen room. The breakfast was great eggs, sausage and waffles.

• Reviewed: November 27, 2018

Very good breakfast.

Carpets need attention. Refrigerator didn't work but was almost immediately replaced with one that did. Why no microwave?

Very good breakfast. Especially liked the variety of juices and fresh fruit, especially for the yogurt.

• Reviewed: November 26, 2018

Location was perfect for this trip.

If I had to fuss about something. On the breakfast buffet was perfect. But to me would have been better with some Bacon and sausage on there as well.

Location was perfect for this trip.

• Reviewed: November 5, 2018

I appreciate a big bathroom and I comfortable bed!
    • King Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access

I always feel like AC units can be more efficient and better at cooling rooms, but that's just personal preference

I appreciate a big bathroom and I comfortable bed!

• Reviewed: November 1, 2018

We were very satisfied with our stay at this hotel.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

While the facility was spotless and welcoming, our room was noisy. We were near a large, loud air conditioning unit that seemed to run more often than not. If we were to choose to stay at this hotel again, we would request a different room.

The staff was amazing. Every employee seemed to enjoy his/her job, and was cheerful, polite, and offered help-including Lina, Chris, Jim, Rachael, Patricia, Blanca, Gabriella, Daisy, a young man with a UCF shirt, and the wonderful Charlene. The breakfast was fresh, well-stocked, and hot/cold. The place was spotless. We especially enjoyed the patio area, where we were able to have a small celebration for our son, who was graduating from college. The pool, hot tub, and the deck area were clean, as well. Our room was clean and comfortable.

• Reviewed: September 24, 2018

Very enjoyable-worked out great for our reason for staying there.

Very convenient to UCF. The people at the desk were terrific when Uber wouldn’t work and they managed to find us cab to game. Really appreciated their determination.

• Reviewed: August 27, 2018

it was like home away from home.......i love it there

I normal stay there was there in may left my earrings called they looked for them and when i returned the end of july i collected them. that was awesome!!!!!

• Reviewed: August 2, 2018

1 night stay

Nothing - all amazing!

Fantastic hotel, room was not ready upon check in due to the previous guests leaving the room and carpet in a bad state. We were happy to wait for the room to be available with a newly cleaned carpet. Front desk were very apologetic.

• Reviewed: August 1, 2018

Everything was Awesome my husband and I was very very...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Everything was Awesome my husband and I was very very pleased our room was Awesome Awesome Awesome very big clean smelled great the bathroom was so big and nice hot water was great the king size bed was so comfortable all around great place to stay.

• Reviewed: July 18, 2018

The location was great and close to where I needed to be.
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

While checking in the computer system was down and I had requested an early check in. The staff did call me as soon as the their systems were up and the suite was ready. The check in process went very quickly.

The location was great and close to where I needed to be. The staff was friendly and helpful and the suite was just the perfect size.

• Reviewed: July 17, 2018

Excellent breakfast and lobby/dining decor was so...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Excellent breakfast and lobby/dining decor was so inviting. Room was clean and also had unique and inviting design. Will stay here again when attending events at UCF arena.

• Reviewed: July 16, 2018

Nice, simple and comfy hotel to get away from home during a weekend.
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

WIFI connection was difficult. The pressed juice during breakfast was really good, they can improve with the other items.

The suite was very comfortable.

• Reviewed: July 16, 2018

For a 1 night stay, it was fine.

The aircondition in the room was very loud. There was very less natural light because there was only 1 small window. The rest of the “window area” was turned into a Gardrobe which didn’t give a positive impact to the room. There was no complimentary water in the room. There was a vending machine at the hallway, but there was no water in it. Plus the machine only accepts $1 bill! If you are a tourist, very tired from your journey and you only have $20 bills and you are not in the mood to go down the long way to the reception, then you couldn’t get a drink from the machine. The lady at the reception gave us 2 bottles of water when we checked out (oh thank God, at last we got water!!!) There was a coffee maker in the room, which was great. But if you’re a “tea-drinker”, then you’re out because there were no tea bags and no water boiler in the room (though you could use the coffee maker to boil water). The breakfast was okay, it was very American. Though I wish they could have added a bit “European breakfast” like cold cuts, cheese slices and yoghurts on the buffet. If I am not mistaken, they only had salted butter, which wasn’t really our choice, but we’re forced to take because there was no unsalted butter on the buffet. And oh, I was looking for water at the breakfast buffet, but I didn’t find any!!! For me Hampton isn’t a real cheap hotel (for me it belongs to high end hotels), but they are using these disgusting plastic plates, cups and cutleries. The “decency” of the hotel was eliminated by these features. They are not comfortable to use and aren’t environmental friendly at all!

The bathroom was nice, very clean and had enough towels. I love the mirror in the bathroom. The shelves and handrail at the shower were plus points. Most hotels we’ve been to don’t have these features, which are actually necessary. The personnel especially at the Reception and at the breakfast area were very friendly and were very helpful.

• Reviewed: July 14, 2018

Comfy n Clean
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Very nice and very clean. Only part I didn’t like much was it was warmer than other places I’ve been. I did bring down the thermostat didn’t seem to work. Maybe it was me. I am at the age pre Menopause maybe! Overall nice place.

• Reviewed: June 24, 2018

FANTASTIC!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

There was NOTHING not to like. IT WAS WONDERFUL!

GREAT Staff, cleanliness, breakfast was wonderful and it was close to UCF where we were moving our granddaughter in for her freshman summer session.

• Reviewed: June 20, 2018

Very comfortable
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Everything met up to exactly what it said it was. My favorite part was the bed and pillow. Very comfortable and the staff was friendly. Lastly, I felt pretty safe at night because they lock the doors up front and you need your access card in order to get in.

• Reviewed: June 10, 2018

2018 Orlando Vacation
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Everything, this location was perfect! Always very clean, comfortable, and the hotel staff were very helpful and courteous. This will be our go to hotel anytime we are staying in Orlando.

• Reviewed: June 10, 2018

It was convenient to to university and very easy to locate.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

It was convenient to to university and very easy to locate. Check in was easy and simple and the room was beautifully designed. I will definitely stay here again when visiting the area

• Reviewed: May 30, 2018

EXCEED EXPECTATIONS! BEST GENERAL MANAGER MRS PADILLA💕

Exceed EXPECTATIONS! ROOM SPOTLESS! BEST BREAKFAST WE HAVE EVER SEEN! SMOOTHIES, DONKIN DONUTS, GREAT FRUIT SELECTION! STRAWBERRY WAFFLES WITH CHOCOLATE! BEST BRANDS IN CEREALS, YOGURTS ETC. A+ THANK YOU Mrs Padilla! ( Room 251)

• Reviewed: May 23, 2018

pillows were comfy and the good selection of food at...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The parking lot is trouble. Someone went in my car and went through my things . you need better lighting in the parking lot and cameras. The response from the staff on this was " yes you need to lock your car.- Not a very courteous response when my property had been messed with. I also was certain I did lock my car, because there was a very run down rough looking car that I parked adjacent to because it was closer to the door, which I thought might be a safer location- guess I was wrong. Otherwise the property was very nice.

pillows were comfy and the good selection of food at breakfast.

• Reviewed: May 13, 2018

The included hotel breakfast in the lobby was great.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The hotel is amazing. The only drawback is the noise from the pool. The hotel is a square with an interior courtyard area holding the pool. If you end up with a room facing the interior courtyard, you might be calling the manager late to run the loud kids out...

The included hotel breakfast in the lobby was great. Barn doors in the family suite were functional and stylish. The room felt bigger than an average suite.

• Reviewed: May 4, 2018

Fun and clean
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Bed was hard and air conditioner was very loud at night

Clean and staff was very friendly. We were there for our sons college graduation and the staff had UCF shirts in and balloons—fun

• Reviewed: April 27, 2018

The hotel looks fairly new and very clean.

Location not too much to do in that area that we could find. I HATED the fact that NOT one housekeeping staff spoke English ALL HISPANIC! The staff could not understand simple English words such as... more towels please, no cleaning today

The hotel looks fairly new and very clean. Beds are VERY COMFORTABLE.The breakfast was included and it was delicious. They had a variety of foods to choose from.

• Reviewed: April 26, 2018

Nice hotel,did not realize how far from the 4 .
    • King Room - Non-Smoking with Refrigerator

Across hall elevator ? Very busy traffic to go anywhere to shop .

Very nice hotel,pool was great,brkfst very good ,. Asked for quiet room,our room was across the hall from elevator ,not the quiet we had hoped for? However ,not terrible .

• Reviewed: April 12, 2018

Okay. I normally like the hotel a lot, but that smoke alarm beeping shouldn’t have happened.
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The smoke alarm kept beeping the whole first night from a dead battery. The front desk sentence a maintenance guy to fix it very soon after I reported it. Guy was friendly, replaced the battery, and told me he was there until 10:30 pm. The smoke alarm was good for the first half hour after he left, but started beeping again right after I went to bed. I was so exhausted by then that I couldn’t call again. Instead, I put in earplugs, laid on my side, put a pillow over my ear, and eventually fell asleep. When I walked out that morning, I told the front desk about it again and it was fixed by the time I got back that night. I’ve stayed at that hotel before when I’ve been in Orlando for work and liked it. That’s why I went back again.

The room was beautiful and comfortable. The staff was polite and friendly. The waffles are good.

• Reviewed: April 10, 2018

My stay was okay the room was clean and what I expected
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The breakfast was bagels and cereal really and room service doesn’t come unless you stay seven days or longer

The room looked just like the pictures and checking in was fast.

• Reviewed: April 8, 2018

Beautiful renovation, felt like a city loft.

Pool had some debris

Beautiful renovation, felt like a city loft. Staff had such a positive attitude— that must reflect excellent management that really respects and supports its staff

• Reviewed: April 4, 2018

It was an excellent stay!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

We loved the breakfast!!! We had reserved another room and upon arrival at that place, we decided we were not staying there. It was nice to find the room at the Hampton so quickly and it was a wonderful place to stay!!

• Reviewed: March 18, 2018

Clean, recently-updated hotel with great breakfast. A bit of a drive to big Orlando attractions.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Wasn't really located near what we were in town for (but that one's on us...), but the price and quality exceeded our expectations.

Appeared the hotel had been recently updated; our room was clean, comfortable and styled-well. The breakfast exceeded my expectations both mornings; hot, tasty, and a variety of options for all preferences. Check-in and check-out were both a breeze!

• Reviewed: March 14, 2018

Great TIME!

Spent three days and each day, there were different and delicious breakfasts. Coffee and tea available 24h. Room clean, spacious and comfortable. And finally, staff: amazing, helpful people ready to answer any question as far travel, neighborhood and facilities around and so on. Will return for sure!

• Reviewed: March 12, 2018

Not comfortable. Please read why I didn’t like my stay.

I understand the concept of European and simple and bare but the room was not comfortable. The barn door in the bathroom was not “soundproof” you could hear the the toilet and all in between. The wall closet was not big enough. There were no drawers to store clothes the only thing were wire baskets next to the refrigerator (which didn’t work). What bothered me the most was the bedspread-duvet which covered the bed and folded by your face. Is this duvet washed for new guests? In other hotels you can take off the nasty bedspread here we are stuck with a duvet. I’m sorry but I was not impressed.

Facilities good, location ok

• Reviewed: March 5, 2018

Service was fast and yet friendly.
    • King Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access

Mixed fresh fruits, some were not fresh.

Room was clean. Plenty of breakfast selection and constantly refilled. Available coffee and hot water even in the evening.

• Reviewed: March 5, 2018

I would have perfected the extra room of a suit in which I seen on the photos online.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The picture showed I was getting a suit. I thought all the rooms were suits. It was very nice put I did perfect a suit. I did not complain to management about it because the young lady at the desk was very kind to us. We had just drove up from Atlanta for a funeral and we were tired.

The rooms, service and breakfast was wonderful.

• Reviewed: March 4, 2018

Pleasant but cramped.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The room was very small--more like a dorm room. We had to load the luggage cart in the hall since there was not enough space in the room. No on site restaurants was a negative since we had no car.

• Reviewed: February 24, 2018

Good hotel near UCF . Friendly staff
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

They don’t have luggage service i had to carry my bags with the help of the lady in the reception and when I check out I had to bring it down my self

The staff is very friendly and helpful

• Reviewed: February 12, 2018

Room was very clean
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The Layout of the room was uncomfortable. The Air conditioner is way too loud so no sleeping is you area lightsleeper. The breakfast area was very small . the layout of the tables was uncomfortable

Room was very clean

• Reviewed: January 2, 2018

Overall my stay was pleasant and if in the area again I would stay there again.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

There was no fan in the bathroom to air out the room. There was also no HDMI cord to play dvds.

There was ample room very clean tidy. Housekeeping was attentive and nice. Front desk was also helpful and polite.

• Reviewed: January 2, 2018

This hotel was amazing! I wish my stay was longer than 1 night!!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The room was awesome!! I didn’t realize it was like a studio apartment. The sliding room and shower door, the glass shower, the nice larger mirror in the small hallway (perfect for pics before going out) and the bed was sooo comfortable!!

• Reviewed: December 20, 2017

We enjoyed the our stay the room was comfortable
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Coffee maker too small, Refrigerator did not work properly cool not cold too small and it wasn’t level so our water bottled kept falling in the floor when the door was opened, needed more wash clothes, toilet paper, coffee but we called front desk and they brought these items right away this was a suite and there was five of us front desk needs to let house keeping know to leave more supplies when a family is booked, would have been nice if the room had another bathroom

Beds, room was clean, in room coffee maker

• Reviewed: December 16, 2017

Great base for Orlando
    • King Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access

Window very small for the size of room. Not enough lights, no ceiling light so the room seems dark permanently.

Great location as a base between Disney parks and Kennedy Space Center. Very clean, very helpful. Lovely heated pool and a great hot spa!

• Reviewed: December 4, 2017

All in all it was better than expected.

breakfast area layout of the room. need to have a small spot for wheelchair access.

The room was clean, it had a shower not a bath tub. Breakfast was great. People were courteous, friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: November 7, 2017

Would definitely stay there again!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Super slow elevator, oh well... Also, the map of nearby restaurants provided by the front desk is not even close to being drawn to scale. The suggested "walk" to the restaurant zone is not as close as it looks.

Modern, clean, great location for visiting Florida State University. Plenty of parking. Well stocked breakfast. Staff was very friendly at all times of the day.

• Reviewed: October 10, 2017

Very nice, I enjoyed my stay especially since it was so clean and the hotel has nice quality’s.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Would’ve preferred a bathtub instead of just a walk in shower

The bed was very comfortable, lots of space in the hotel room almost like a one bedroom apt, the location wasn’t too far from anything, & everybody was really nice. And it was clean !

• Reviewed: October 10, 2017

Overall good. If you are thinking of a kids vacation you should probably stay closer to Disney.

The eggs could be better, also more options at the ‘full’ hot breakfast. The air conditioning was kinda noisy and I woke up once at night sweating even though the AC temp was set to 65F.

The bed was super comfy and the room very clean. Clean towels always in the gym & pool. Nice friendly staff especially the breakfast staff

• Reviewed: September 19, 2017

The room had a king-sizez bed with a couch and very spacious.

The room continually smelled like rotten eggs. I don't know why. It seemed to be coming in from the airconditioning, perhaps, not sure. Didn't complain because we just slept there, in late at night and out before 7 am, was too tired to complain.

The room had a king-sizez bed with a couch and very spacious. The staff always greeted us with a smile and "hello".

• Reviewed: August 14, 2017

AWESOME!!!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

NOTHING!!! What wasn't there to like?

The facility was extremely clean, and the staff was extremely friendly. It was great that they offered breakfast each morning. It was conveniently located (to my daughter). I was EXTREMELY please with this facility. Would definitely stay here again, and highly recommend it to others.

• Reviewed: July 26, 2017

Happy Grandparents.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Staff, accommodations, breakfast and the cleanliness of everything in and around the hotel.

Everything. We will not stay any place else. This was our third stay and they could not be more accommodating.

• Reviewed: July 25, 2017

Superb for business travel
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

In the far corner room, premium internet was required to have any connection.

Very comfortable, clean, pleasant. Will be my regular hotel whenever I go to Orlando on business.

• Reviewed: July 24, 2017

Great value & location, free wifi, breakfast, and parking are great.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Beds were a little too hard for me but not terrible. The breakfast buffet layout needs to be reevaluated. They need to move some of the high traffic items towards the back & out of that corner where people are piling up. Pool is pretty small but nice & clean.

Rooms were clean. Breakfast is pretty decent. Staff was nice. Grounds were well-kept. Surrounding area has a lot of restaurants and bars nearby. Only about 20-30 mins away from downtown. Free parking is a plus too. Free wifi as well, and download speeds were able to sustain video streaming on a roku in the room.

• Reviewed: July 14, 2017

The variety served at the free breakfast was great and the...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

most of the drink vending machines were out of product on my floor and the main lobby.

The variety served at the free breakfast was great and the rooms were very comfortable.

• Reviewed: July 7, 2017

Felt like home
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The breakfast could have been better.

This hotel was super comfortable, the beds were amazing, I could not find anything dirty.I truly enjoyed my stay.

• Reviewed: July 5, 2017

Great stay
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The only water on site is Dasani, priced at $2 a bottle.

Super clean rooms and the pool area was clean. The staff was very helpful and kind. Daisy was our room cleaner and she was so sweet! I slept on the sofa bed and it was very comfortable. Probably the comfiest sofa bed I've ever slept on.

• Reviewed: June 13, 2017

Great Place for last minute staycation.

I liked how friendly the staff was and how eager they were to assist in our time of need. The hot breakfast could be better but it might have been result of how busy they were. The following day at check out I saw something different. I will definitely stay here again, quite a place.

• Reviewed: June 13, 2017

Superfriendly, excellent room and gòod facilities.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Only downside was the breakfast. Staff were lovely but disappointed with the quality of food. I prefer organic, healthy choices.

Amazing room, king bed with sitting room and kitchen. Fantastic staff and excellent facilities for a small hotel. I would highly recommend.

• Reviewed: June 7, 2017

Great for visiting our child at UCF, clean comfortable rooms.

Food quality at the breakfast buffet is the only thing that does not meet our standards. It's complementary so we don't care if we skip it.

Clean modern hotel close to UCF, our second stay at the same property as our first visit was so good. The cleanliness of the rooms and bathrooms are outstanding for a hotel in this price range.

• Reviewed: June 5, 2017

Cleanliness and updated room.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Size a little tight. Need to provide a light blanket. Comforter too thick and had to turn the air way down. This would also save the hotel electricity.

Cleanliness and updated room. Room was very quiet. No outside noise.

• Reviewed: May 31, 2017

Comfortable, clean and quiet
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

My room was over the pool and I could not block out the light from outside the blinds did not reach

The bed was comfy and clean I loved how clean the bathroom was. The breakfast was good

• Reviewed: May 30, 2017

The property was secluded, lobby was nice.
    • King Room - Non-Smoking with Refrigerator

No MIcrowave in the room and the refrigerator too small and was not cold. The carpet had a stench smell and the toilet was noisy and running too much.

The property was secluded, lobby was nice. Bathroom was clean too

• Reviewed: May 25, 2017

EXCELLANT HOME AWAY OF OWN HOME

NO CHANGES. DON' T CHANGED ANYTHING,

OUR ROOM(118) WAS TOO CLEAN WE THOUGHT IT WAS A NEW ADDITION AND WE ARE THE FIRST QUESTS TO HAVE BEEN SLEEPING THERE. WONDERFUL JOB OF MAMGER AND EMPLOYEES.

• Reviewed: May 25, 2017

This Hampton Inn was a good value and very clean.

We chose this hotel because it had a hot tub and my wife had recent back surgery. We went to use it and it was cautioned taped off and drained.

Friendliness of breakfast worker.

• Reviewed: May 18, 2017

Far enough from Mickey to avoid the small kid madness
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Pool was frigid. Room was not cleaned properly. A lot of stray hairs around the room and bathroom. I used my powder and sprinkled it around the room Friday night in hopes that the cleaning staff would vacuum more thoroughly and it was still there when we left Monday morning. We filled the ice bucket Friday night and put it on the counter in the bathroom which is where the melted ice and dirty bucket remained until Monday morning when we left.

The use of the computer and free printer in the lobby.

• Reviewed: April 23, 2017

Will stay again when visiting child at UCF
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Breakfast was a little weak, that was the only disappointing thing about our stay. The only hot food items were scrambled eggs, which were flavorless and the most pale looking unappetizing sausage I have ever seen. Plenty of cold items, coffee and very diluted juices.

Clean modern room, very spacious. Plenty of outlets, modern fixtures, comfortable beds with soft linens.

• Reviewed: April 17, 2017

Pretty Good
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast this time finally included waffle machines. Donuts were not as fresh as they could be and the selection is drab. Glazed were sad. Variety on 🍖 meat would be nice, every time it's been like cut up greasy polish sausage.

Bed is great, pillows too soft by far. Love the crisp sheets

• Reviewed: April 5, 2017

Comfortable hotel near UCF with plenty of dining choices nearby.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Placement of elevators was a little bizarre and hard to find. Some of the food at breakfast was in a corner and difficult to get to with number of people waiting.

Bed was very comfortable. Great staff.

• Reviewed: March 15, 2017

University area hotel does a good job

Not much local area dining aside from burger joints.

Breakfast was nicely done. Hot items and nicely presented. Varied daily. One Mexican dining spot across the parking lot.

• Reviewed: January 23, 2017

Rooms were remodeled, clean and spacious.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Employees were not too talkative. Computers were very slow for check in and check out.

Rooms were remodeled, clean and spacious. Bathroom was nice too. Quick and most comfortable stay.

• Reviewed: January 23, 2017

Very Satisfied Grandmother

Cannot tell you one thing we didn't like. This hotel is above expectations in all respects.

We have stayed here several times and will stay there on our next trip which should be in July 2017. It is our favorite hotel in all of Orlando.

• Reviewed: December 12, 2018

I loved everything
    • King Room - Non-Smoking with Refrigerator

I loved everything about it

I loved everything

• Reviewed: December 10, 2018

Price was to much.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The price and the breakfast will

Price was to much. But bloncia and Patricia was amazing

• Reviewed: December 2, 2018

Satisfied
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Bathroom doors not secure. Breakfast meats not good

Comfort of the beds.

• Reviewed: November 28, 2018

good stay for purpose of travel; disappointed with breakfast
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The hot items at breakfast were cold. Eggs, sausage, potatoes.... it's like the warmers weren't warmers, or were not kept with fresh food.

• Reviewed: November 27, 2018

The hot breakfast was good, staff very friendly.

Bed was super uncomfortable

The hot breakfast was good, staff very friendly.

• Reviewed: November 26, 2018

Just excellent
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Great breakfast, staff, room and hot tub. They nailed it for a resonable price as well. Will come back.

• Reviewed: November 24, 2018

Small room

How clean everything was

• Reviewed: November 12, 2018

Everything about this place was perfect

Beds were comfortable