Reviews of Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando International Drive North 3 stars

7448 North International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819, USA

#71 of 407 hotels in Orlando

• One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Bookings ruined my Orlando weekend. I reserved a suite, with a separate bedroom, living room with an extra bath and second TV I got one room .I even saw a picture of the room. My 30 year old son was with us. He could not sleep at the foot of our bed. I had to get him a different room. I paid you $180.00 for an 80.00 room I was cheated. I will NEVER use Bookings again. You cheated me. You ruined a special family weekend.

• Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

We had an issue with the toilet in our room, the maintenance person came to fix it. After he left the toilet still wasn't working. My husband had to fix it while we were there.

Comfortable beds

• Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

The microwave off/stop button was not working. Got worried when we're using it coz we might cause some alarm only to find out from the staff that in order to do it we have to press in the middle of start and stop button. They attended to us promptly but it could hv been better if they just placed a note for such instruction. Other than that, everything is good.

The staff, location, facilities met our expectations.

• One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Few options for dinner/ lunch close to the hotel

Clean, beatiful, quiet, neutrogena products in bathroom, good TV, refrigerator, microoven, shuttle for main shopping and theme parks

• Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

A second bath or t.v. too many people watching different thing's.

I got a suite for sons b-day. The old hotel we reserved has been raising prices and we used them for 15 years. Have tried a few other hotels but didn't meet our needs. The suite was big and had enough room for our family of 5 or 6.

• One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Couldn't go swimming because of so the rain

Love that I could enjoy my weekend with piece and quiet(no loud residents next door), enjoyed the bed(very comfortable) restaurants nearby. I loved everything

• Queen Studio with Accessible Tub - Non-Smoking

Everything, great location, great breakfast, clean, comfortable, staff. Will be staying here again in June and July. After 23 years in Florida and staying in Orlando hotels this is my favorite.

• One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The breakfast was really limited. I really don't recommend to pick Hampton if you are thinking of it because of the "included breakfast".

The room itself was fine and we liked the bed. Nothing bad about it.

• One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Floors in bathroom were VERY slippery. Driveway to get to hotel is steep, gouges from vehicles hitting the asphalt. Scrapes front of car when you drive in or out.

Location to amusement parks was ideal. Well organized room layout, prepared for extended stay.

• One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

My room had the view of the highway. It was extremely nosy at night and there were also guest that were loud. The fire alarm also went off at 4am.

The breakfast and the room was comfortable.

• One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Enterance was hard to find off of road.

The rooms are always clean and comfortable. I started a diet and the breakfast had canadian bacon and 1% milk! You don't see that everywhere. So thank you.

• Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

Sometimes it could be a little pricey but other than that everything it’s great.

I love the Hampton it’s an Amazing comfortable hotel. My family and I always stays at the Hampton. The staff are so friendly and respectful and attentive. Thank You for your Awesome service.

• One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The scrambled eggs were watery and the cheese omelets were tough.

Comfortable bed. Complimentary breakfast was good. I appreciated the availability of coffee in the late evening. Staff was friendly and helpful.

• One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

That there was no Hot Tub. & that the location is in the rear so if you’re not familiar with the area you can miss it.

Real nice pillows comfortable beds. Good breakfast.

• One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

There is a run down mini golf which is fenced off. It should be torn down.

Clean, friendly staff, Complementary ticket to I ride trolley, the best way to get around. No need for a car.

• Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

The water pressure wasn't nearly enough and more generous shower curtains would look better.

I loved making a fresh waffle and the breakfast was really nice. Better than I expected.

• One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

I di not like the traffic around the facility. It was hard to get in and out of due to traffic and construction.

I liked the location, it was close to lots of attractions.

• Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

My daughter didn't like the pull out couch and complained it wasn't comfortable but what can you expect from a pull out bed?

The free breakfast for my family of five was much more than I expected and helped save a fair amount of money for our vacation. Having one less meal to pay for each day for 5 of us was a big help.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

No room service or restaurant. I expected a larger pool & bathroom privacy door. Thank You Booking.com. The price for the rooms are over priced. I was extremely lucky that an error occurred, which afforded me an upgrade at a price the room should have already been set at.

The view, cleanliness & quiet.

• Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

Perhaps in the coming years, the hotel would be able to update rooms to feel a little classier.

My family was doing an extended-weekend trip to Disney and Universal. This hotel is situated between both (though closer to Universal), and does provide shuttles to both parks. Overall, the stay was very good - we tried being practical and money conscious for the trip, and the hotel worked perfectly for that goal. Grouped notes below: Shuttle: There is one shuttle in the morning to the Magic Kingdom at Disney, and two shuttles in the morning to Universal, from which all 3 Universal parks can be accessed). Similarly, there is one return shuttle back from the Magic Kingdom, and two return shuttles back from Universal in the evening. My family of 5 used the shuttle to Universal for two mornings, and then Uber'd back in the evenings since we stayed later for the Mardi Gras parade/dinner. Uber was about $6 back. We also used Uber to go to Disney since we needed to go and come back at different times than the shuttle - Uber was about $12 each way to Epcot. I believe the hotel is the first stop for the shuttle to Universal, so knowing exactly when the shuttle would show up and leave was helpful. Room: We had two rooms. One was a King Studio, and the other was a double Queen Studio. Both were much larger than a standard hotel room, and included a small kitchenette area. Beds were good - I would rate a 7. The rooms were a little dated, but were both very clean. Having the extra room to not be on top of each other was excellent. We also had a travel issue due to snow affecting flights in Chicago, and Anthony (manager) was able to move some dates of rooms around due to shifted flight dates. We are EXTREMELY thankful he was able to do that without any issue! Breakfast: Mickey Mouse waffle makers!

• Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

The only negative and this is just being picky is that there wasn't much for water pressure in the shower at all.. but like I said, that is getting pretty picky.

The location could not be better if you are going to Disney or Universal! It is not far from I-4 at all do super easy access and the free breakfast takes the cake, full hot bar of eggs, sausage, waffles etc so you can really fill up before you head put for the day!

We were not given true information about public transportation to downtown Orlando - we were told it was unreliable, infact, it was to the contrary, when we discovered that there is public transportation at certain intervals. The breakfast dining area is quite small The hotel is quite far from the main road

Coffee that was available at all times

• Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

The laundry room needs work. Our clothes smelled after we used it. Had to rewash everything at our next location.

Nearly everything. Comfortable beds, a lot of space and good breakfast.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The AC needs to be updated. When we are asleep the person closest to the AC unit Freezes so the person on the other side can have some cool air. If you turn it up then the person on the other side gets hot. So someone has to freeze.

The beds were very comfy and we had a good nights rest. The food was adequate for a breakfast. We will stay here again on our next trip.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Our room was nonsmoking, but it smelled like someone had lit up in there. There was also a pipe rattling behind the bed all night!

The breakfast was good and the staff were very friendly.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

there is an old redundant golf attraction adjacent makes the area feel abit unloved. the Hotel did nt quite have the appearance of the photo.

good breakfast. very comfortable beds.Free shuttle to Parks. Good location for eating out and good local bars within walking distance.

• One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

There are no safes in the rooms. There are only limited safety deposit boxes at the reception. This would affect any decision to use this hotel again.

Rooms spacious , clean and comfortable beds. Breakfast excellent.

• One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

other than the hotel is a little tucked away behind a Duncan Doughnuts and an old mini golf course that is no longer open I have no complaints. We missed it the 1st time and had to turn around. I feel there could be better signs or something to let you know turn here (if there is a sign out there I honestly didn't see it).......oh there is one more thing, there isn't enough carts for people with a lot of luggage. I think they had two and they were always gone.

had no problem getting extra towels and toiletries delivered to my room or upon request. Good selection for breakfast loved having hot food included. The room was spacious and clean and the bed was comfortable. The air condition worked great. Location is close to everything. They also served fresh warm cookies every night after 6pm. If you are fortunate enough to get a room that has the little kitchenette it that is even better. The mini fridge space was great along with the table and chairs and having a sink and counter space. It's nice to be able to store things, reheat things whenever you want and not have to go down to the lobby.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Our stay here was because my family and I were on our way back home due to evacuation of Hurricane Irma, we had been on the road for quite some time with two babies in the car (2 year olds). The Check-in agent was not friendly, he was not happy to be working and could not help us out on a erroneously cancelled reservation (due to using the wrong CC to book the room).

The room was clean, there was plenty of parking and the continental breakfast was great.

• One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The breakfast was good, but all the juices had an odd taste.

Checking In was easy. Staff met our needs. The mini fridge was a great size. Ice machine on our floor.

• One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The breakfast was not the best, expected more and the comfort of the air flow in the hallways and the elavators was so hot yet uncomfortable to the point of making me sweaty.

Convenience to everything

• Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

It was so convenient that we were close to all the parks, malls and the restaurants. We were able to do alot on our short vacation. The breakfast was really good, my sons loved their Mickey Mouse waffles. The staff were very friendly and helpful if asked anything. The room was spacious, extremely clean and comfortable. We had a really wonderful time on our vacation.

Nothing in particular

The place was very clean and I like the fact they provided a shuttle to take us to Disney World. The driver picked us up on time on both occasions 👍🏽. I had a chance to walk on International Dr to do some grocery shopping ; everything was just s walking distance. I have to say I didn't have a chance to try the breakfast. Overall, great location

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

How I was having problem with the toilet and no safe in the.room

Breakfast and very friendly staff. They so whatever it take to make your stay comfortable

• One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Odd smell in room. Also, hotel charged an extra dollar and don't know why and not worth my time to call and ask. Desk attendant at check-out said he would send receipt by e-mail; never received. I expected better than that.

• One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The breakfast was great, lots of options: eggs, cereal, oatmeal, bread, waffles, juices, coffee, sausage, potatoes, french toast. Very close to universal parks.

• Queen Studio with Accessible Tub - Non-Smoking

The cleanup crew didn't speak English well and kept taking all of the face rags out of the room leaving only 1 for us all to use. Where were the hand towels, no in between towels? The walk was pretty lengthy to the streets. I was under the impression that I was getting a room on the 1st floor, but I ended up on the 3rd floor in a handicapped room. It was close to the elevator but nit the setup I saw on line.

The breakfast was very good. The staff was good. The cleanup staff didn't speak English well, but tried very hard to understand my questions. Theroom was nice.

• Queen Studio with Accessible Tub - Non-Smoking

There were spots on the ceiling where there either was or had been a leak. The bathroom lighting was terrible. Brighter lighting is needed!

The room was comfortably large. Plenty of space for two people. The breakfast was convenient and the coffee was very good.

• Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

We booked a 2 bed queen studio, but they gave our room away and put us in a 1 queen room. The room was very small and for a family of 5. We were uncomfortable. They didn't have the courtesy to tell us until we got into the room and called the front desk to find out they gave our room away that was paid for in advance.

food and location were great

• Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

Nice Spacious rooms and clean beds. Good breakfast that kids liked especially the waffle maker that made Mickey mouse shaped waffles. a very nice family friendly hotel...

• One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Complimentary breakfast, complimentary shuttle service , free parking, kind staffs, clean room, quiet and awesome location. Worth all your money. Definitely will love to come back when we re-visit Orlando.

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

• One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The room was very noisy from highway traffic. If there's any way to have noise dampening done to the room, that would help.

Bed was very comfortable, and the Mickey Mouse waffle for breakfast was EXCELLENT!

• Reviewed: 4 May 2017

• One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Just that the bldg shades the pool in the afternoon-if you extended the fence six feet problem solved for afternoon swimmers-this type consulting I had a career doing. Great otherwise

Location and the moderate price

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The hotel is ducked off back behind the Dunkin Donuts, so I initially passed it a few times especially at night.

The staf was very welcoming to my son and I as we checked into the hotel. Also the room and bathroom were both very clean. Perfect hotel for our nice weekend getaway ! The breakfast was good as well.

• Queen Studio with Accessible Tub - Non-Smoking

The pool could be better- its not really designed for young children. It would be better if there was a child friendly pool area

The staff were friendly and helpful- especially Eva ( she was at the breakfast in the mornings) and she was great with the children. This hotel is in a great location- close to all the parks and amenities

• Reviewed: 21 April 2017

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Check in was easy, room was clean and comfortable. We just slept there but breaks fast the next day was got, only thing is dining room is a little small

Bed was too hard, the room they gave me was sooo noisy. The elevator hydrolics kept me up a lot. Ridiculous. The shower head was broken so it was very difficult to get a decent stream. The room itself was clean and nice but the noise and shower issues made it a less than pleasurable visit. There are many options in this area and i always choose Hampton over others. This stay made me question this choice from now on.

• Reviewed: 31 March 2017

• Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

The 3rd floor smelled like poop with different intensity throughout the day. Very weird. Breakfast quality was poor and heavily processed.

Location ....room was spacious....staff were pleasant...bed was comfy

• Reviewed: 31 March 2017

• One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

It's 25,30 min outside of ATL which can be a pro or con depending on your expectations. It's by a mall/shopping area but not convenient of you plan to do something in the city. The area is clran, relatively quiet ... safe.

The dining room host is amazing. Good breakfaat available. The facility is new/clean. Quiet/family friendly.

• Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

The staff was rude and i had to get a manager on the phone before i evn arrived in Orlando. I was at the point where i was going to cancel my reservation. I have never been treated with such disrespect over the phone.

• Reviewed: 12 February 2017

The hotel is just off International Drive but near the freeway. This does mean that the bedroom was fairly noisy. We stayed twice. First time was on arrival in the US-and we slept! Second time, we really noticed the road noise. I guess all rooms at this hotel can suffer from being near such a busy road. Advice: ask for a room nearest to International Drive---it will be less noisy!

Central location. Hertz across the way. Friendly welcome-so important after a long flight. Simple, free, internet connection. Huge bed-very comfortable too. Everything clean and tidy Breakfast included but plenty of choices if you wanted to wander out

• Reviewed: 23 January 2017

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Beds were doubles not queens and VERY uncomfortable. Room old and dated, doors warped, showers falling apart and lobby furniture stained and ripped. Needs a good make over. Just plain worn out!

Breaksfast

• Reviewed: 23 January 2017

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Dated. Our room was not too clean, air conditioning was very noisy, and did not allowed us to sleep, bathroom fan very noisy, too. Not what we expected for a Hampton Inn. We have had better experiences at others. We were disappointed this time.

• Reviewed: 18 January 2017

• One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

very noisy from the highway. could hear every truck that went by. had trouble sleeping. never again staying there/

it was nicely refurbished, but they have replaced the windows to block the sound out.

• Reviewed: 17 January 2017

• One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

room temperature could have been a lot cooler, and pillows fluffier.

Great, friendly staff, and wonderful breakfast. Really cute, comfortable hotel for the value.

• Reviewed: 20 December 2016

• Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

Ice machines weren't working properly. Seemed like they were backed up with ice from infrequent use. Minor detail. Confident the staff would've addressed it if i had brought to their attention.

Very fast check in and check out. Staff was very polite, and friendly. Room size was on the larger size, clean and everything was in working order.

• Reviewed: 25 November 2016

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

We were very satisfied from the parking to the excellant because that was offered before leaving. Staff were very friendly & helpful. Accidently went to hotel next door and after waiting in line hearing snd seeing all the problems and the parking was horrible and the decor not great. I was so happy when we pulled in to the wrong jotel. Value for our money priceless!

• Reviewed: 9 November 2016

• Queen Studio with Accessible Tub - Non-Smoking

The location of the hotel is near a very busy intersection, making it difficult to enter or exit.

Beds were very comfortable and the rooms are spacious. The morning breakfast was good.

• Reviewed: 30 October 2016

• Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

Water spigot in the bathtub was coming out of the wall!!

Breakfast was excellent. Room was huge!! Staff was friendly. Hotel was clean and well-located for our trip!

• Reviewed: 13 October 2016

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Would be nice if the breakfast area could be turned into a bar in the evening.

Staff were outstanding; helpful and friendly. My stay was an evacuation from Hurricane Matthew; last-minute booking.

• Reviewed: 18 September 2016

Nothing at all.

The location was perfect for visiting the theme parks, with free transport to them or free i ride trolley passes if you prefer. Also the free bus for Busch Gardens picks up nearby. Breakfast was varied and there was loads of it. Bed was really comfy, room was clean and staff were really helpful. Great to have a microwave in the room as well.

• Reviewed: 11 September 2016

• One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Air Conditioner made noise all night and did not cool the room, there was water all over the carpet under the AC unit apparently clogged or froze up Reported to management fell on dumb ears....

Great Value Bathroom very comfortable Breakfast was great

• Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

I wish they'd looked into the maintenance of the elevators. I was on the fifth floor and when I tried going down to the first floor (specifically the elevator to the right) it wouldn't let me push the button, no matter how hard I pressed. So I went down to the second floor and until the elevator to left was available(it didn't take long; that's why I didn't take the stairs), I finally went down to the main lobby.

Breakfast was good and distance to nearby shops and restaurants was great!

• Reviewed: 11 August 2016

• One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The location and most importantly Rosetta was so wonderful! She was thoughtful and sweet! She gave us a beautiful basket of goodies for our 27th Anniversary! Awesome!

• Reviewed: 3 August 2016

• Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

More flexible or frequent shuttle service to parks. Also bus was very small and picked up at other hotels so make sure you book a place. Some people didn't get on, not sure if she went back for them or they had to find an alternative way of getting there. However, it was free!

Large room, clean and comfortable despite slightly older furnishing. Suited our family of 5 perfectly. Breakfast was acceptable, not amazing but "Mickey" waffles went down well with kids and filled them up for the day. Fresh fruit was available. Pool was small but clean and open until 10PM, great for a dip at the end of a theme park day. They provide pool towels. Hotel in great location , walking distance to a variety of restaurants that provided us with cheap and cheerful meals for the family. Very close to Universal and not too far to Disney. The shuttle bus is good but not great timing so you will need a car if staying longer and want to see the night time parades and shows at the parks. generally can recommend for a short visit, we stayed 3 nights at the end of our holiday and did Universal mainly. we had stayed at a Disney hotel at the start for 5 nights.

• Reviewed: 29 July 2016

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

There should have been a wider variety of fruits at breakfast. the oatmeal was not hot!!

the room was super comfortable as advertised. The staff was excellent especially the front desk crew. They were very informative about the area and the shopping malls. They catered to our needs. thank you all!

• Reviewed: 13 July 2016

• Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

I did not like the lobby area no where to gather. No lounging area at all. We had to call to the front desk due to our housekeeper made our bed up with the remote under the sheets :( Why would you do that lol.

The location was awesome. The room was roomy and nice. Breakfast was good also.

• Reviewed: 5 July 2016

• One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Hard to find, tucked away behind Dunkin' Donuts and a mini-golf course under renovation. This hotel was too good to be hidden!

Loved the room, it's updated appearance and cleanliness. A real "hotel feel".breakfast was good an quick. Staff was excellent!

• Reviewed: 3 July 2016

• Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

ice machine on second floor out the five days I was there. The first night, I was told that a large group of people had a party. The second day, I told the front desk that the ice machine was not working for two days and I was told that they would notify maintance. Three days later, the ice machine still out. The night desk staff not familiar with Orlando and not very friendly.

Rooms always clean. Housekeeping staff friendly and always willing to assist.

• Reviewed: 21 June 2016

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Location is perfect, many restaurants are just walking distance. Journey to premium outlet is only takes less than 10 mins. I like the complimentary breakfast which can DIY Disney pancake, so so cute!

• Queen Studio - Non-Smoking

The staff were very friendly and the breakfast was amazing! We would rent here again!

None.

The front desk staffs are very helpful! The hotel offers shuttle to the theme parks.

Need renovation soon

Excellent location for Orenge conference center.

• One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

We had the largest room ever !! three times the normal size.

• One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

All in all everything was good. The breakfast lacks a little, but no complaints

Located close to airport and some excellent restaurants.