2. USA hotel reviews
  3. Florida hotel reviews
  4. Orlando hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando-John Young Parkway/South Park

Reviews of Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando-John Young Parkway/South Park This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

7500 Futures Drive, Orlando, FL 32819, United States of America

#31 of 492 hotels in Orlando

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: December 1, 2018

Will stay again.

Whole milk would have been nice. I am a bacon person, never know what is in sausage.

My Husband likes meat for breakfast and having different every morning was great. I liked having toppings for my yogurt. The coffee was good and there was enough seating. The Christmas tree was pretty.

• Reviewed: November 15, 2018

Excellent!
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

Unfortunately I was in Orlando for business and not pleasure, but I had a great stay.at this hotel. The rooms are big, clean, and the breakfast is good!

• Reviewed: November 13, 2018

Amazing property and well run staff.

2 complaints - The blanket had a rough texture to it, felt scratchy and rough, and the carpet needed to be shampooed. My feet kept getting dirty walking on it. I had to get a towel to clean my feet before walking into bed.

The property was really nice and the staff was fantastic. The Breakfast area was really nice, awesome lobby. The beds were big and spacious. The area was quiet even though I was right by the elevator.

• Reviewed: October 1, 2018

Will not return
    • King Room - Hearing Accessible

Room was not up to ADA code as promised by the staff before arrival. Only 1 room with a roll in shower in the hotel and A/C did not work. Staff is in trained in the difference between mobility compliant rooms and ADA compliant rooms.

Breakfast was good

• Reviewed: October 1, 2018

Our stay was great! Only negative, our room wasn't ready until 4:25, after traveling for 3+ hrs.

Our room wasn't ready until 4:25 pm we got there at 2pm, after traveling for 3+ hrs. We were hoping to go to our room and relax. Our friends (2 couples) that were staying at the hotel had to wait too.

• Reviewed: September 26, 2018

Great Place to Stay

Arriving after long journey we got there by 1pm. Checkin started 3pm but we were promised a room within 20 -30 mins. After 90 mins wait in the lobby we finally got our room. Many excuses (e.g. waiting until ALL rooms are ready instead just ours...).

Besides issues arriving the other staff was kind and helpful. Free parking good breakfast comfortable beds. Very clean place. Good value for money

• Reviewed: September 21, 2018

Some staff went above and beyond

Overcharged on my debit card without being informed I requested that the invoice be prepared in my husband and I name on several occasion I was completely ignored I went to the pool beforr dark it was completely deserted so I was scared I wasn't even sure if the water was safe for use

Some staff went above and beyond Breakfast was excellent

• Reviewed: September 18, 2018

Fancy's Vacation

It wasn't no bar for alcohol.. I love to drink! I wasn't informed about an extra $20 to hold in case I wanted goodies from there mini store. I like to know about all charges before booking anywhere! But It was applied back to my card after checkout! You need selections for the breakfast menu

I love the fact that the location was near all shopping centers for my extra needs! The staff was phenomenal!! Thanks everyone

• Reviewed: September 11, 2018

Hampton Inn John Young Parkway Orlando

Everything was perfect.

Our room was spotless, the beds were extremely comfortable. The staff was very friendly. Will definitely stay here again. Great breakfast.

• Reviewed: August 29, 2018

This hotel is clean the bedroom and bathroom was very clean.

Every hotel needs a jacuzzi. The pool area was dark and deserted very early so I scared to use it. I had billing issues

This hotel is clean the bedroom and bathroom was very clean. The breakfast was very good and they serve the best natural juice I have had in a long while. The staff was friendly

• Reviewed: July 30, 2018

Overall it was good with the exception of someone entering my room and removing an item

I did not feel safe after discovering a pop had been removed from my refrigerator, although I had placed a 'do not disturb' sign on my door after arrival. I felt extremely offended and reported it immediately. So this is the reason for my comments re: staff.

The property was clean, the breakfast was great, the staff were very nice.

• Reviewed: June 24, 2018

Meh...

It was ok. Bland furnishings and decor. The room was a lot smaller than I expected for the price.

Very close for our particular need, but isolated if you're there for the attractions.

• Reviewed: May 17, 2018

Good stay clean room with good breakfast. Friendly staff as well.

TV control did not work most of the time. Staff said they put new sensors on tv and has to point remote directly at. I stood with remote 1 inch away and it didn't work most of the time.

Room was clean and breakfast was great!

• Reviewed: May 7, 2018

My stay at this property was absolutely amazing.

My stay at this property was absolutely amazing. The facility was very clean and the staff were extremely helpful. I checked in after midnight and was very tired but the check in process was very easy. The room exceeded my expectations. The bed was amazingly comfortable. This room was everything I could have needed for my stay. I will definitely be staying here again when I visit Orlando in the future.

• Reviewed: April 17, 2018

Nothing really stands out, but there was nothing really wrong. We we’re comfortable.

The halls in 3rd floor smelled musty as soon as we got out of the elevators. And the doors slam shut so loudly. How could not have any bacon with breakfast?!?

The quiet location being far from busy, loud streets.

• Reviewed: April 16, 2018

Excellent location, near to every main street, Complementary...

Excellent location, near to every main street, Complementary breakfast with a variety to choose, staff was super nice and helpful, extra clean and first necessity items provided. I will stay there again in every trip to Orlando.

• Reviewed: April 6, 2018

I love room, it was very clean.

Maybe use more real plates, glasses and silverware. But it was ok. Maybe have water bottle in the room.

I love room, it was very clean. I love the king bad!!! It was awesome and confortable. The breakfast was awesome too, I love the health options... like boiled eggs and fruits. If I come back to Orlando, I’ll come back to this hotel.

• Reviewed: March 14, 2018

Waste of money . Gives a bad name to Hilton very sad

The furniture, microwave, fridge is at least 30 years old. the cabinet drawer would not close properly, the breakfast was horrible,

The comfy beds, pillows, housekeeping crew

• Reviewed: February 26, 2018

Room was great, room very clean, sheets very nice and...
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

Pillows were not good need to change or BYO and breakfast was poor, eggs didnt taste good, they told us bacon for breakfast and they had some ham floating in water was not good. When we got there we waited 10 min for eggs because they ran out it was 9:30am.

Room was great, room very clean, sheets very nice and white clean no stains. NO musky smell in the room or in hallways. Good place very close to outlets

• Reviewed: February 13, 2018

Fast and easy check-in.

Fast and easy check-in. The grab-and-go snack bar was great for late night snacks. The hotel is located off the main roads, but is still very convenient to Universal Studios/City Walk, and International Drive.

• Reviewed: January 15, 2018

Safe, Clean, Tall Mini-Fridge

We arrived in the early evening. Felt most welcomed. In the lobby were 3 local police who seem to use the lobby as their coffee break place. There was also a sign that said they support local law enforcement. My cousin wasn't sure if this was a safe area of Orlando. I felt these men made me feel totally safe. They are renovating this Hampton, but nothing was going on at that hour. My request for a room away from elevators, was honored. The hallway to the room looked like the 1st coat of plaster renovation had been done. No dust on carpet. The room was pristine clean. Loved the 3 foot high mini-fridge. Many TV stations. We checked out about 9:30 & there was a man in the hall working on the second coat of Spackle silently. In the morning through our room window we saw lots of mattresses that had been thrown out that were not there the night before. Never heard a peep.

• Reviewed: December 4, 2017

Good location, nice facilities, would stay there again.

Quick check-in, complimentary coffee, tea, cookies, water bottles. Had e-key so I did not have to worry about cards being demagnetized. Good AC, comfortable beds. Breakfast is ok.

• Reviewed: November 2, 2017

The room and bathroom were very clean, the sheets on the bed...

The room and bathroom were very clean, the sheets on the bed were so soft. The breakfast was great, had lots of options. The staff was friendly and accommodating. I loved the brand name soaps and conditioner in the bathroom. Overall great stay, I even signed up for Hilton Honors, so I will be back!

• Reviewed: October 21, 2017

excellent

There were a lot of constant noises from mechanical systems that I could hear in my room

Staff friendly, breakfast area clean, room very clean, great loaction for my needs, easy parking

• Reviewed: October 3, 2017

The stay was over all good.

The carpet and bathroom were clean, but thoroughly worn and outdated for the price of the stay.

Coffee was always hot both Reg and Decaf. The staff was a joy, and the hotel was centrally located to my needs. Beds were comfortable.

• Reviewed: August 24, 2017

The best hotel we stayed out of 3 hotels during our road trip to Florida from VA.

Not much in close walking distance. But not a problem if you have a car. You do need a car if traveling or vacationing to get to the attractions and parks nearby.

Everything about this place! The very efficient and friendly staff, the awesome breakfast with different egg items on menu daily and the cleanliness! The cleanest 2 star hotel/inn we've ever been to.

• Reviewed: August 14, 2017

Excellent Hotel near Orlando Eye & Disney, About 15 miles from Orlando (MCO) Airport
    • King Room - Hearing Accessible

There was no DVD player in the room. They did not have one at the front desk.

The eggs were GREAT...and NOT overcooked. They served cheese omelets and scrambles eggs with ham that were excellent. The bacon was also very good. The coffee is good, better than the Marriott's coffee. The lobby and dining area was refurbished two years ago and is very nice; you eat in a two story dining area with plenty of windows and light.

• Reviewed: August 10, 2017

Our stay was good except for the loud Airconditioner.

The Airconditioner was awfully loud and came on and off all night.

The lobby was beautifully decorated. The room was a nice size and beds were very comfortable. They offered a good breakfast. I loved the hotel location. It was not far from the Florida Mall.

• Reviewed: July 23, 2017

Felt like home

The fitness room could be improved. Weights and mats could be added. No restaurants nearby ( walking distance) therefore, uber or room service was required for my case.

Beds are comfy, staff was friendly, nice selection of snacks ( open 24hrs in case of mid night cravings) at front desk, was able to print my ticket to universal in the business centre for free, option to order room service which was quick and easy

• Reviewed: July 15, 2017

As I mentioned above , we enjoyed our overnight stay .

Sorry , I could not tell more 'coz I was not able to explore the area..

Breakfast is very good . Bed is so comfortable. Too bad we are just staying overnight because of cancelled flight. We enjoyed our overnight stay in this hotel.

• Reviewed: July 3, 2017

Hotel was nice and convienient for us

The lobby smelled like cigarettes and also, initially, the sheets were dirty so one of the housekeepers, after 3 hours, finally came and changed out the whole entire bed set for me, which I did appreciate.

The room, bed and tv was nice overall for the price that was paid.

• Reviewed: May 30, 2017

A FANTASTIC Stay

This property is located very close to the Orange County Convention Center and somewhat close to the Florida Mall in Orlando, FL. We visited for MegaCon and the hotel did not disappoint. Their breakfast was FANTASTIC and the staff was incredibly friendly. They even offered us free cookies from the lobby when we first arrived. The facility was very clean. Our room was very clean. And the mini-fridge was larger than any we've seen at any other hotel. The bathrooms were also very spacious. We will absolutely be staying here again.

• Reviewed: May 22, 2017

Short and sweet trip

The Gym was more of a workout room with only an eliptical and 2 treadmills. This was a bit disappointing since that was one of my deciding factors for this hotel. The second was the breakfast. Very limited choices for a healthier breakfast.

Room was very clean and the staff was very friendly and nice. If something was wrong they tried to fix it immediately. I was very comfortable

• Reviewed: May 22, 2017

A nice break from reality
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

I was distraught upon check in due to an argument and since I was crying I just wanted to check in. The person at the front desk was so nice to tell me that everything was going to be okay. He then called me within 2 hours after checking in to check on how the room was and how I was. He was the sweetest and it meant a lot to me that he did that.

• Reviewed: April 7, 2017

The breakfast was really nice.
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

The beds for us were very soft. There was no support for our backs. My husband and I both woke up with sore backs. This is not the fault of the hotel, just our preference on beds.

The breakfast was really nice. Lots of options. Having a hot breakfast was so much nicer than just a continental breakfast most hotels offer.

• Reviewed: April 5, 2017

My go to hotel in Orlando.

There was nothing to dislike.

My room was huge and I was shocked at how many channels there were. Plenty of in room entertainment with 3 HBO channels. And don't get me started on the breakfast. Excellent all around.

• Reviewed: February 6, 2017

Good value for money

Comfortable beds, good breakfast, plenty of parking space, wifi working well, reasonable price compared to the local market for similar accomodations

• Reviewed: January 11, 2017

very impressive!

First impression walking into the lobby was "Wow" beautiful decor. Room was so clean and smelled so fresh. Bed was comfy with white crisp sheets. Loved it!

• Reviewed: December 27, 2016

Charges higher than quoted

Booked through Booking.com. Price quoted incl taxes etc. $88.88. Charge that came trough on my credit card statement was $102.21. I wasn't impressed.

Rooms nice. Breakfast good.

• Reviewed: December 5, 2018

breakfast was wonderful and the staff very helpful!

breakfast was wonderful and the staff very helpful!

• Reviewed: December 5, 2018

Very nice to rest/comfy beds and clean

Parking was too far even through I was an Hilton honors member

The bed was so comfortable and cleanliness great

Stayed in December 2018

• Reviewed: November 7, 2018

Very satisfied

Very clean very friendly

• Reviewed: October 8, 2018

Location was good, price was right, very clean.

Location was good, price was right, very clean. Staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was great

• Reviewed: September 10, 2018

The friendliness of the staff

The friendliness of the staff

• Reviewed: September 2, 2018

Parking.

Parking. 10 to 20min to main attractions by car

• Reviewed: August 20, 2018

Everything was comfortable, clean, and lovely.
    • King Room with Roll-In Shower - Disability Access

Everything was comfortable, clean, and lovely.

• Reviewed: August 13, 2018

We thoroughly enjoyed our short stay at the Hampton Inn.

Great beds and pillows. Hotel staff are very accommodating and friendly.

• Reviewed: July 27, 2018

Nice bedding and very clean room.

Nice bedding and very clean room. The bath supplies are great quality. Highly recommended.

• Reviewed: July 22, 2018

I will definitely go back!!!

The staff was friendly and the beds were very comfortable. The lobby area and breakfast was great.

• Reviewed: July 16, 2018

Bed was comfortable
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

I had issues with bugs in the room. Ants and some flying type of bugs

Bed was comfortable

• Reviewed: July 6, 2018

The room was very clean and the breakfast was great.
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

Some next door guests making noise at midnight.

The room was very clean and the breakfast was great.

• Reviewed: July 5, 2018

Relaxing

No complaints

I like the design of the hotel and its interior decoration

• Reviewed: July 3, 2018

Room was spacious and updated, very clean and comfortable.
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

Room was spacious and updated, very clean and comfortable. Nice breakfast in the morning. Unbeatable value for the money. Highly recommended

• Reviewed: June 30, 2018

Noisy people in rooms, noisy A/C system, dusty lamps

Noisy people in rooms, noisy A/C system, dusty lamps

• Reviewed: June 24, 2018

Very comfortable

The staff were ever pleasant and room was very clean

• Reviewed: June 11, 2018

To far out from international drive.

Nice hotel inside and out.

• Reviewed: May 31, 2018

Even though it was just for one night , the front desk staff was very nice.

The price for one night stay.

My husband and I have not ever stayed at the Hampton hotels ever and for being our first time it was good.

• Reviewed: May 21, 2018

I will recommend

Cooperative staff

• Reviewed: May 16, 2018

Overall, GREAT stay, I highly recommend!
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

The hotel was excellent! Very clean, bed was super comfortable, staff was friendly, and breakfast was amazing!

• Reviewed: May 4, 2018

Exactly where I will stay again

Every thing

• Reviewed: May 2, 2018

One of the best hotels we've stayed at.

Staff showed little or none interest in greeting guests when coming or going.

Awesome breakfast! Great variety of food and clean serving are.

• Reviewed: April 23, 2018

Best hotel I’ve stayed at through booking.com
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

Awesome hotel, super clean, huge room, great comfort

• Reviewed: April 23, 2018

I would recommend this property to anybody

N/a

The cleaness, they way we were greeted

Breakfast, staff, room, location

no room service

Breakfast, staff, room, location

• Reviewed: April 21, 2018

the best trip ever
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

the staff was so nice! and the breakfast was amazing

• Reviewed: April 20, 2018

Great location and value!

Nothing at all!!

Excellent in all aspects!!!

• Reviewed: April 18, 2018

Decoration

No room service

Decoration

• Reviewed: April 16, 2018

Ok but could have been better
    • King Room with Roll-In Shower - Disability Access

Could not find my reservations under booking. com. Paid for king size bed got a double.

• Reviewed: April 5, 2018

Loved my stay at the hotel ready for my next vacation
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

Everything was absolutely great staff ,room everything I loved it .

• Reviewed: April 3, 2018

The breakfast was not that good.

The breakfast was not that good.

• Reviewed: March 22, 2018

Hotel stay was awesome and great location. Would stay there again.

Very minor. Probably add an air vent in the bathroom for the steam from the shower.

The staff was awesome, and hotel very clean.

• Reviewed: March 12, 2018

Great place to stay! Maybe a little pricey but it’s definitely worth it!
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

Great location. Nice area & close to Disney Springs!

• Reviewed: March 4, 2018

Pleasant staff, very secure building.

Non heated pool

Clean rooms comfortable beds updated

• Reviewed: March 4, 2018

I liked everything.

There was no flaw for me to dislike anything.

I liked everything.

• Reviewed: February 22, 2018

Young man on the desk was very helpful an polite

Nothing excellant hotel will stay again next time we are in America

Young man on the desk was very helpful an polite