Reviews of Hampton Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge On The Parkway 3 stars

2025 Parkway, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863, USA

#26 of 116 hotels in Pigeon Forge

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Continental breakfast was terrible. Scrambled eggs made from powder were dry, tough, and had been chopped into tiny pieces. Pork sausage links had an odd flavor. Oatmeal was thin and runny. Donut that was not prepared there was good.

Suite room has completely separate sleeping and living space. Very nice layout for people on different sleep schedules.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible

Beds were a little firm, dog area was a little to small & would have loved cupped yogurt instead of kids sticks....but all these were very minor issues

Thanks to the new owner!!! So many improvements since our last stay ! We love it now.....clean, bug free, convenient, friendly staff!

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Library selection of books would be nice. They had some books but believe they were for display purposes.

Staying at Hampton is always a sure bet, you can always expect exception service, from room to breakfast, always excellent service. Thanks for always coming through.

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The room was very clean. And pet friendly. You did not smell a pet smell that some places have. Breakfast was good and the cookies was wonderful.plan on staying here everytime we come to tn.

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

I really can't think of anything. It was a nice surprise...well done!

The room was clean and was way nicer than we expected. It was perfect for a family with a fold out couch and the 2 beds. Full kitchen was a nice surprise and comfortable seating. It was like a small apartment. We didn't have breakfast there but the coffee was great and the staff was friendly. Check in and out were very fast.

• King Room with Fireplace - Non-Smoking

I called on our way there to over confirm our reservation. When we arrived I was told that room wasn't available. Fortunately they upgraded us but I wonder what would have happened if I hadn't called ahead.

Cleanliness, awesome breakfast, quality furniture

• King Room with Fireplace - Non-Smoking

Bed was a bit too firm for us but pillows and bedding are very nice. Would be nice to offer coffee service in the breakfast area. Seems strange to have to go around to the front desk to get it.

King room with a fireplace was nice and cozy. Very clean. Quiet room. Breakfast was good, with a friendly attendant. Waffle maker, eggs, ham, potatoes and lots more. Friendly attendant. Good location since we were in Pigeon Forge to see the Titanic and this hotel was just across street.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible

I wish this establishment did not have a policy requiring someone over the age of 21 to check in. As an 19 year old, I have lived completely on my own for over a year including time during high school. This makes in nearly impossible and quite frankly, very silly, for me to need an adult two years older to check me into a hotel for my vacation that I paid for and drove to.

The building was beautiful and felt like home.

• King Room with Fireplace - Non-Smoking

One elevator was out, but they fixed it right after Christmas. Everything else was good.

Very clean. Staff very helpful and knowledgeable about the area. Breakfast was fantastic

I don't really care for the half size pillows they now have on the beds. There were 4 on each bed but I prefer full size pillows.

The staff was great and the room was exactly what I expect from Hampton.

• King Room with Bath Tub - Mobility Access

No smoking rooms and had to get away from the building to smoke in designated area.

Very clean, access to our room was great, plenty of towels, location of hotel was very good, loved the lobby and coffee access

Rooms are not very big, would have liked more space.

The lobby area with fire place makes for a great meeting spot with friends. Breakfasts were very good.

I have nothing bad to say. Rooms were clean. Breakfast was eggs, sausage, peeled fruit, doughnuts, waffles, cereals, and many other selections. Staff was very gracious and knew alot about the area.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible

could not access my e-mail and employee came to assist, but was unable to 'fix'computer so I could get into my e-mail.

fluffy eggs - good too. nice, comfortable room and facilities.

live in florida, was refugee from hurricane. Was a last minute decision, could not have been blessed with a more warm, friendly staff. Breakfast was great, beds were very comfortable. Surrounding community was beautiful and entertaining. Will be going back when family is more prepared for a vacation.

The daytime man was RUDE. When we went to check in I provided the email confirmation. He kept asking about confirmation number etc as we didn't have a reservation. After many questions, etc. he finally located the reservation. This same gentleman was rude everytime I asked him questions during my stay. We had to request the room to be cleaned on the second day and then call back for more towels. They left 2 towels for 3 people.

The night front desk lady was extremely pleasant and helpful.

First room was dirty and smelled like animals Bathroom had mold around tub. Room was small couldn't see anything but a roof and awning. Did not know it was pet friendly and lady at desk even ask if we had pet. Told her no. we were put on pet floor!!! Ask for room change next morning and we were moved to 6th floor. Gentleman at desk very nice. Room somewhat better. Would not book there again. Also I would like a printout of my bill!

The breakfast was ok the beagle I had was way too dry

We were very leery about bed bugs but after searching the room it was bug free and very clean. The lobby was very nice

Felt price was a little higher than normal for Hampton, probably due to many needing rooms due to evacuation from Hurricane Irma, including myself

Getting to parking was easy, staff super friendly, always live the clean linens at Hampton.

Nothing negative to say.

Loved the lobby with all the nooks and couches and chairs. Fire pit by pool was fabulous. Krispy Kreme doughnuts on the breakfast bar! I had access to Diet Mountain Dew!

Breakfast was very good and had a different egg and meat every morning. Waffles were a big hit with my family. I really enjoyed the oatmeal and the large barrel of 2% milk was a plus as well as the apple juice. Especially liked the layout of the tables and eating areas separated and personalized in beautiful dark crown molding and couches with tables and big screen TVs, not just tables stuck in a room full of other people eating breakfast. Staff was very accommodating with a roll-a-way bed when my younger grandkids joined us on the second day of our stay. It was great!

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

The only thing I can think of is that the seating in the lobby/dining area could have cushions replaced or sturdier seats. I found that I sank into the chairs and it felt like they needed to be refurbished.

Getting suites for our group made our stay so much better than sharing a single room. Breakfast was excellent with choices for everyone, fresh, delicious, and all you wanted. The dining area was amazing with ample room and comfort. The outdoor fire pit by the pool was our favorite surprise; we enjoyed meeting other guests and conversing with them. Pool area was clean, plenty of seaing, and towels for the guests.

Well place looked really clean until we let our infant crawl on floor. Carpet apparently had not been cleaned for awhile. Within 5 minutes our baby had black knees and toes! Gross. We left a day early because of this!

The breakfast was great

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Crying baby next door. Would be nice to put families on a different floor. While I was traveling with my sister's family, I was single occupancy. Don't want to be awakened by a crying toddler (more like screaming and shrieking). Otherwise, a wonderful stay.

Nice staff.

Noise A/C room needs better ventilation Left with sinus problems. Room was nice but a little over priced

Continental breakfast was very good and well supplied

The room was small and dark. We checked in on Tuesday. We were gone all day Wednesday, when we came back about 5:00 our room had not been cleaned. We told the front desk and they said they would let housekeeping know. Our room was finally cleaned late Thursday, after we asked two more times. The hotel was pet friendly, if I had realized this I would not have stayed here. The first night we had a dog barking all night.

The room was very clean. Location was good, right off the parkway.

• King Room with Fireplace - Non-Smoking

We had reservations for two nights. Checked out after one nights stay because bed was so hard and uncomfortable. Blood stain on comforter. I know the Hampton Inn does not have any control of houses across the street. They are run down and dogs were at one of the houses tied. I could hear puppies crying and dogs barking. I have stayed at several Hampton Inns and most have been very nice. This one was the worst I have stayed in.

Staff was friendly.

That booking.com told us we were booking a room with two queens and a pull out (2 adults, 3, children) then proceeded to change the booking and place us in a room without a pull out. The hotel was fully booked so we couldn't be moved. They gave us a camp bed which took up all the available floor space. It made being in the room for any amount of time a total charade. Hotel told us that this always happens when you book through a third party. Only disappointment of the whole trip.

Standard and as advertized

I have a family of 6, with 4 of those being children ages ranging from 5-8. The room we stayed in was almost too small for comfort. Squeezing 3 at a time in to a queen size bed. Needless to say, dad and I never slept at all.

I love that the staff is very friendly, welcoming and helpful!

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

The sofa beds could use a little extra padding. At times it could be quite uncomfortable feeling those prongs.

I loved the spacious rooms Great for a family. Breakfast potatoes were great along with the sausage and the biscuits oh my!! The cranberry juice was amazing. Loved the fire pit by the pool.

• King Room with Fireplace - Non-Smoking

Nothing. Everything was great.

Beds were very comfortable. Bathroom spacious and clean. Super friendly and helpful staff. Didn't get to use the pool (time didn't allow cause we were out and about playing), but it looked nice and inviting. Perfect...super pleased.

Already mentioned, room could have been a little bigger.

Br.eakfast was wonderful! Lovely personnel! Carpet in our room could be cleaned and a little bigger, but otherwise very comfortable. Decor in lobby was georgous. Loved the dark wood!

Price per night

Loved the pillows, cleanliness of the room, the coffee bar was awesome and breakfast was great! Loved the one pool area with the fire pit and the fact that towels were supplied for you when you were finished swimming!

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible

The room was very clean, the people were extremely friendly and easy to talk to, the clean up clerk gave us extra towels for swimming, the bed and pillows were very comfortable and the breakfast was excellent. We took our two great grand daughters (8 yrs and 5 yrs old), they had a blast. They loved the swimming pool and the fire-pit to warm up at prior to returning to the air conditioned room.

Nice, comfortable entry, breakfast had variety, front staff was great (Mr. George), gave out information packet with coupons & even the maintenance man helped with our room key! Location is great, close to everything & sets off the road just enough to buffer out the road noise. The combination of it all gave our stay a home away from home feel.

• King Room with Fireplace - Non-Smoking

The only thing that wasn't good was the traffic but that wasn't your fault the town of pigeon forge needs to do better controling it!!!

Everyone was so friendly and nice and very helpful!!!

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible

I've never had a bad experience at any of the Hamptons that I have stayed in. The staff are more than willing to make sure my stay is comfortable and inviting. I love that the pool is heated, and the fireplace is on to keep you warm outside the water. The beds are the best, and I love the extra pillows. Next to staying at a cabin it was awesome!!

• Reviewed: 1 March 2017

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

The couch and beds could have been more comfortable.

Room was clean. Coffee or hot apple cider available all day. The heated pool and fire pit with relaxing music were great. Pet friendly which was necessary for us. Size of suite was perfect for our group of 5 girls. Location was great for Pigeon Forge and the Smoky Mountains National park.

• Reviewed: 23 January 2017

• King Room with Bath Tub - Mobility Access

The 10% sales tax was an insult to everyone. It told me that Tennessee wants to fund their government with my pleasure. This was the last time I will be a part of this joke. JRM

Close proximity to things we wanted to see & do.

• Reviewed: 18 January 2017

• King Room with Fireplace - Non-Smoking

The lady that checked us in on Saturday afternoon was just rude! We booked through Booking .com. We had two rooms booked with a fireplace, one of the rooms had been changed when we checked in! Then when we checked out that same woman tried to over charge us and the other couple that was with us! The rooms were more than what we had booked through booking .com! After arguing with her another person came out and helped us! His name was George and he was so helpful! So Thank you George for correcting our amounts for our rooms!

The breakfast selection was good!

• Reviewed: 29 August 2016

We have no complaints...

We have been away for about 3 weeks in hotels and this one for the price would compete with any of them...it was clean and quiet....the location was perfect....the breakfast was a basic motel breakfast and very clean.....the A/C worked well which was very important for us....we have been to the pigeon forge/Seveirville area 15+ times and this has been our favorite "motel" ( many times we stayed at a B&B)...the price/location would have us returning....

• Reviewed: 20 July 2016

N/A .:)

The bed truly was like a cloud. The breakfasts each morning were delicious and all of the staff members were so friendly. We paid a little more for our suite in your location as we usually stay in a regular kinG room, but it was luxurious to have the separate living room/ kitchen and bedroom with a door. My husband likes to stay up late watching TV aND I do not, so it was very nice to have the rooms separate. Overall, it was a great stay. Thank you

• Reviewed: 9 July 2016

The carpet in our room was badly in need of cleaning. Walking barefoot on it actually left a sticky residue on the bottom of my feet.

Staff was very friendly, and the beds were comfortable. The location was convenient to many attractions.

breakfast was great!

• King Suite with Kitchen - Non-Smoking

Awesome king suite for the price! Definitely will stay here again.

Amazing staff, clean rooms, great location not directly in the middle of traffic, top notch breakfast! Will be using again :)

It was very clean

Would have liked a bar

Good bed, nice coffee. Close to Opry

It was convenient very clean my staff nice rooms goodnight we checked in the lady at the front desk was excellent really enjoyed her

• King Suite with Kitchen - Non-Smoking

The room was outstanding and the stay was like luxury!

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible

Wasn't a thing we didn't like

The whole stay was amazing

Nothing to dislike

Convenient location and very clean

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

I was pleasantly surprised at how big our room was!

Didn't realize this motel was a pet friendly property.

Clean, comfortable

Did not like that you have to pay for wi-fi

Rooms seemed a little outdated and the pillows were not comfortable.

Breakfast was great! Coffee and Hot Chocolate were great! The lobby was awesome!

Meh!

It was all adequate but nothing great

Coffee , nice fireplace

Staff very accommodating. Breakfast bar was great.

There are no comments available for this review

Breakfast fabulous, very clean and updated. Everything exceeded expectations.

Cell phone access bars in building.

Staff was great. Easy access to area events.

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

The room was laid out perfect. Bed was very comfortable. Kathy at the check in desk had so much personality that it made us feel welcome.

I liked everything

Everything great

Bad plug in the restroom

Very Clean and I could have my puppies!

The bed

I liked the suite we were in and the kitchenette. The bed a little uncomfortable 😣. But, overall ok.

• King Suite with Kitchen - Non-Smoking

We booked a king suite. It was perfect for my two sons and myself. I loved having a kitchen. I also loved the fire pit by the pool!

• King Room with Bath Tub - Mobility Access

Very clean rooms, comfortable beds

Not a thang!

Very nice room! Comfortable bed!

Had to ask for a diffrent room. First room smelled like a wet dog.

Room wasn't cleaned everyday. No trash removal, new towels, etc.

• King Suite with Kitchen - Non-Smoking

Bed was not very comfortable.

Spacious room. Pet friendly.

I was all very enjoyable! I would go back

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

The room was a really nice two room suite. We go to pigeon forge often and it was our favorite hotel stay so far.