Reviews of Hampton Inn & Suites Reagan National Airport - Crystal City 3 stars

2000 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington, VA 22202, USA

#19 of 68 hotels in Arlington

Close to metro.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Laundry equipment didn’t work properly. Dryer that “worked” was not drying... The second dryer was out of order.

Close to metro. Drug store near by and shuttle to Pentagon City mall. Friendly staff.

Perfect place to “crash” after a LONG day of traveling.

This isnt really a dislike... but the hotel is undergoing major renovations, and was very evident.

Very nice complementary breakfast with many options. Very grateful that they served breakfast for such a long time (6 to 10 am). The room and bed were very comfortable. Staff was available, and very helpful, when we checked in very late (actually VERY early - in the morning - since our 10:30pm arrival at DCA turned into a 2:30 am arrival due to nasty weather on the way). Everyone was very friendly.

Nice hotel and its surrounding, shuttle bus from/to...
    • King Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access

I didn`t like the way how hotel handles with your credit card. I paid for the room during check-in, next day additional 50 USD was charged (after I asked receptionist she said it is deposit but I got no information about it during check-in time). 50 USD was returned after check-out but later I realized they still reserved another full price for the stay on my credit card and it was returned after 1 week even I already paid for all nights in advance at check-in. It was very weird process of transactions and holding your money.

Nice hotel and its surrounding, shuttle bus from/to airport, good breakfast but all dish only plastic.

The hotel was clean breakfast was GREAT and the location is good.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The pool was closed for remodeling when we were there and the weather was extremely hot so the pool would have been nice. Why would someone close a pool during the hottest months rather than working in the winter!

The location was good it is just a short walk to the metro station.

Highly recommend
    • King Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access

The pool was closed. I wish the hotel communicated before we checked in.

I was in Arlington for a funeral and staying with my mom who has very limited mobility. The staff offered her a shower chair at check in. I've never had a hotel do that for my mom before. The location is close enough to the metro to walk. There are less expensive hotels in the area but for me, traveling with a person with a disability, I couldn't have stayed at a better location. Highly recommend

I think there might be a management problem. Basic services all in disrepair. Also Pool was closed.

Bathroom sink only hot water. Shower no pressure, toilet seat had to be held in up position, would not stay. TV channels that were supposed to be there no signal, elevator from parking garage inoperative. Wasn't offered help to bring luggage up 2 1/2 floors. Have stayed here many times same weekend, 3 of the last 5 years. Always good until now. New Management? All just proper maintenance issues...What gives? We are rewards members and always choose Hampton. Concerned over this visit?

Bed was very good. Nice firm feel.

The stay was ok, hotel seems dated.
    • King Studio with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Parking too expensive because of the bikers we had to park in the hotel lot next door that should have been discounted.

Breakfast was fine nothing special.

Very nice

Nothing, all good!

The room was clean, big and comfortable enough for 4 people. The breakfast was good and with several options. The area is quiet and safe. If you have the car, tt's possible to park close to the hotel during the night.

Glad we were gone all day except to sleep
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

I was over charged, my reservation price was incorrect, I had to provide my email confirmation for correct price after the fact, supposed to be returned to my card! Have to pay for parking, didn't know about this charge,I'm paid yo stay here you think parking would be included,some of the guest service clerks very very curt, almost rude when asked a simple question like it was a bother,I like Hampton inn have stayed in plenty of them all over the country, never again here

The place is clean, free breakfast

Our only complaint was the pool had terrible hours 6am-10am...
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Our only complaint was the pool had terrible hours 6am-10am and 6pm-10pm, we wanted to swim in the afternoon with our kids but it was closed. The pool was also so cold when we did actually get in for a swim. Very disappointing as we chose the hotel because it had a pool for the kids.

Excellent property.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

I personally like a softer bed. So the bed was a bit too firm for me, but I would still return here.

Convenience to metro and restaurants. Very clean. Staff helpful. Breakfast good.

OK at best..’
    • King Studio with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The bed was old and sagged in the middle, room was ragged, carpet stained and frayed, furniture old, bathroom cabinets looked run down, wallpaper peeling off wall in bathroom, and even thesoda machine had warm soda. Really disappointed!

Convenience to the metro, good coffee

I would definitely stay there again and would certainly recommend it to others.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The ceiling in our room was very dusty. That's the only thing I can say that wasn't 100% excellent.

The bed was very comfortable, as was the bedding. The room was very spacious. The breakfast was delicious and had a great variety of choices.

Air conditioning concern
    • King Studio with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Air conditioning shut off and had to be manually turned on by employee with penny.... it was too warm in room all but one night.

Clean, friendly, great breakfast

Very nice!
    • Queen Studio Suite - Non-Smoking

The wifi connection was disappointing. I have a son stationed in Kosovo, and we were not able to contact one another.

I had never used Uber prior to this trip and had no idea how to go about it. Your staff on that Thursday was so helpful, patient, and kind. My worries slipped away.

A number of us have stayed here before and recommended it to the rest of the party. Very enjoyable
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

I really don’t care for the eggs that are served at breakfast no matter how they are prepared. They are the same ones other hotels serve and just fall short but this would be my only complaint

We were there for the burial of our brother’s funeral at Arlington. The location and it’s proximity to the airport, rental car, subway and cemetery were excellent. The shuttle was very convenient in saving lots of steps when it fit into the plans. The beds were very comfortable and the room was clean, quiet and spacious. A wonderful breakfast was available from 6 to 10 am along with complimentary fresh chocolate chip cookies and popcorn in the dining area for guests of an evening. It made for a special treat that all 10 guests in our party enjoyed along with the beverage bar

Cold winter room
    • King Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access

The heater was not working when we arrived. We had to sleep in a cold room and the weather was in the 30's, because they told us that was the last room. The attitude of the staff was poor and it was not repaired until the next day.

Breakfast and room was clean

Nothing stands out, it was just a hotel
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The bed was very hard, the staff was not friendly. There were a lot of people checking In and it seemed they didn’t know how to handle the crowd. The storm had caused issues with the elevators and no one could find the stairs and staff was not nearby to help the chaos. The hotel could use some updating to keep up with other Hamptons. We always stay at Hamptons as they are wonderful but this one was far from what I expect when staying at a Hampton. Nothing was above the norm. It was just a hotel, it didn’t stand out like Hamptons typically do.

Nothing stands out, it was just a hotel

The breakfast was good and the bed was comfortable.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The rooms could use a little updating. The bathroom smelled like cigarettes when you showered. The counter was chipped. The water fluctuated from hot to cold. One of the beds comforter had a big hole in it. Tried to go swimming but you could just see a layer of filth floating on the top of the pool.

The breakfast was good and the bed was comfortable.

Meet expectation
    • King Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access

The bible drawer open itself...I don't know if the the drawer is too loose or something else. Got a handicapped room while we are not handicapped, feel a bit off.

medium size swimming pool. very clean room. close to family in DC. very good uiguhr restaurant Queen Amannisa.

I like that it was closed to the metro and pentagon city...
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

I like that it was closed to the metro and pentagon city mall... everything was perfect . Breakfast was perfect with a lot of varieties. The pool was good.

Our trip
    • King Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access

The lady at checkout was rude. All of the other people working the desk as well as the shuttle driver were amazing but she was polite, yet had an attitude. She was condescending regarding the parking and I just was not impressed. Nobody seemed to be very knowledgeable regarding the sites in the area as well as how to get to the places that exceeded their distance. The shuttle driver was the only one able to give us good information.

Loved how close it was to the airport. Breakfast was amazing. Shuttle was superb. Staff was friendly. Room was clean. Lifeguard on duty. Staff was friendly.

Outstanding value and very close to the METRO.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The in-room coffee machine is antiquated makes it messy to brew. The alarm clock won't set and the office chair has a decided lean to the left when seated.

Breakfast was wonderful and the coffee downstairs was excellent.

overall a very good stay I would recommend and stay there again.

My only negative impression was the breakfast hot bar. The omelets were over done and the potatoes tasted as if they had been frozen, So simply only a couple of negative things.

The staff was professional, the hotel neat and clean. Rooms looked as advertised. The usual dry breakfast foods, muffins etc were excellent.

Old room.. employees not nices.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Everything Just the view was ok

The toilette stuck. The shuttle dotes not operate from 12:30- 4:30 am. Lady in the from desk are not helpulf. There where not closet in the room

Good, clean place with great airport pick up and breakfast for a great price
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

I dropped a car at the rental car place at DCA, but the staff was very clear in their instructions on the pick-up spot (talked to me two times as I was walking there) and did the pickup very quickly. Much appreciated in the bone-chilling cold weather last week. The breakfast was way better than at most US hotels giving complimentary BF.

$25.00 a day for use of the parking garage.

Parking at $25.00 a day.

$25.00 a day for use of the parking garage. It is listed on the site but you may miss it. Incredibly close to Reagan International. Very nice free breakfast in the morning.

It was a good stay. But I will not be using booking.com again.
    • Queen Studio Suite - Non-Smoking

They should make the free shuttle able to pick up guests at Union Station. Very inconvenient to only pick up at the metro 5 minutes away.

I loved all of the breakfast options! And the Eco friendly housekeeping!

It was nice. BREAKFAST was amazing!
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

that the bathrooms doesn't have air vents

Breakfast was GREAT, staff was amazing. walking to the Metro was a fair walk. Over all I would stay there again.

Close proximity to metro, shopping and good shuttle service.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The price for the room was pretty high. I get rooms of this quality in Las Vegas, NV. for about 1/3 of the price. In the Los Angeles metropolitan and Orange County California areas comparable rooms are about 1/2 of this. We stay in a suite near Disneyland and Knotts Berry Farm for about 1/2 of the price of these rooms and with breakfast also.

Close proximity to metro, shopping and good shuttle service. Breakfast was excellent and staff was so attentive and friendly,

wonderful hotel. I highly recommend it

There was nothing that I didn't like

The breakfast was delicious with a very large variety. Coffee was hot and fresh and available all day. The clerks were very knowledgeable about the area and extremely helpful when we asked questions on how to get places. The hotel is close to the METRO and within walking distance of shops and restaurants. We checked out but our plane didn't leave until that night and the staff was happy to let us leave our baggage at the hotel and and provided a shuttle to the airport even though we had already checked out. I would not think twice about staying in this hotel again. Very clean and comfortable.

Overall we were pleased with the hotel and will be back.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Rooms should only have queen sized beds , not full. Rooms were small and swimming pool was the smallest I have ever seen.

By far the BEST continental breakfast we have ever had at a hotel! We were in town for the Marine Corps Marathon and this hotel was the perfect location.

We enjoyed our stay. The hotel provides airport shuttle and is located near the Metro Station.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

We were charged an additional $50.00 when we arrived. This amount is supposed to be backed out of our credit card expenses. Still waiting for the $50.00 to be removed from our credit card expenses.

We enjoyed the King suite as well as the breakfast buffet.

OK experience. Location good. Hotel clean but needs maintenance.

Asked front counter for maid service which had not been done at 2:30. Disappointed in the attitude of the gentleman at the counter who acted as if it wasn't his problem. After waiting in the lobby sitting area for an hour, I went up to the room and it still hadn't been done. The Hampton would not include my stay on their rewards program because I booked through Booking.com. Should have booked direct.

Overall a good stay except for the reception team.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The receptionists were not very welcoming like they don't want to be bothered.

The breakfast was good and the airport shuttle drivers and the kitchen/dining staff were friendly and accommodating.

we have stayed in this hotel several times because of the location and a good value.
    • King Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access

parking is now $20 a day. Add the taxes and parking and the room rate goes up a lot.

location is great, just 2 blocks to the metro. breakfast was well stocked and a broad selection.

For the three nights we stayed it was convenient. But wouldn't rebook at this site.
    • King Studio with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Parking was not my favorite. Big city limits space so I understand but I wasn't comfortable walking down to the garage by myself.

Breakfast was better than the average hotel.

Excellent location to DC Metro and Reagan National.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The swimming pool was very small. 3-5 people made it crowded.

Breakfast was great, but a little crowded (Student group in house). The metro station was very close and made getting around DC easy. Excellent restaurants within a couple of blocks. The pool had a lifeguard on duty when open.

Having an included breakfast.

Parking wasn't great, especially for a big vehicle (Ford Expedition). It was a bit of a hike to the nearest Metro. The swimming pool was tiny, and loud. Needed more seating in the dining area. Didn't like the $20 surcharge for parking. We needed connecting rooms for a family with lots of kids but had to put up with separate rooms. Moreover, they were originally booked with rooms across the hall from each other; to get adjacent rooms, they had to be moved to a different floor from the rest of our party. The overhead light in the bathroom buzzed VERY loudly!

Having an included breakfast.

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

All was well except for the accident that I got while at DC...
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Nothing, I liked everything!!!

All was well except for the accident that I got while at DC which the hotel has nothing to do with but they still assisted me and lend me a wheelchair to use for the whole time I was there... Comfy bed and breakfast was amazing!!!

The front desk manager was very rude.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The front desk manager was very rude. Informed me that my booking with booking.com had been cancelled even though I had called reservation to inform them that I had to remain in Baltimore until the 19th of June. The end result was I had to pay the hotel for the 19th of June. So I did not use the booking.com reservation at all.

Best Value for Families Visiting DC
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The staff was courteous, helpful, and friendly. The complimentary breakfast was outstanding, and the dining area was spacious and comfortable. The location was very convenient to the Metro. I appreciated the complimentary coffee and tea being accessible throughout the day and cookies served in the afternoon. It exceeded my expectations!

• Reviewed: 10 June 2017

What a great hotel!
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Just so expensive but I know everything in that area is.

We had two rooms there. The location of the rooms they gave us was perfect! The breakfasts were delicious! The staff was so very nice and friendly. Our housekeeper did an excellent job each day and was so friendly to us. There was always coffee which was delicious. The pool was so nice to have when we came in at night. The six year old with us loved it! The hotel was only a couple of blocks to the metro. I really can't say enough about our experience. We had a wonderful vacation and the hotel was a part of that!

Good for business trips, but could do better
    • King Studio with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

I was travelling for work and needed to get my employed to pre-pay for my accommodation. I have done this in many other hotels but found this impossible at this hotel. I have previously had the same negative experience in US hotels. It is nearly impossible to communicate directly with them when you are outside of the USA.

Located next to a conference I was attending.

Excellent hotel.

Nothing at all.

Very pleased with this hotel. We had a problem with the shuttle from the airport to hotel but it was resolved to our satisfaction by some very nice reception staff. The room was lovely and clean and so comfy, had a good nights sleep. Breakfast excellent, one of the best hotel breakfasts we have had in a long time. Will certainly be using the Hampton chain again.

Location in relation to the Metro is usually a plus
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast is always really crowded, hard find a seat to enjoy your meal. Construction on the Metro made this weekend less pleasant, fewer trains, harder to get downtown than usual.

Location in relation to the Metro is usually a plus

Stay somewhere else.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The staff was nasty and the small window that the pool was open they kicked us out to test water . We were told we could pay off balance with cash prior to stay and when we get there they tell us no and dont even try to accamadate us in any way.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

I really really don't recommend this hotel
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

If you like your vacations include filthy bathrooms, nerve-wracking elevator rides, mediocre breakfast, poor front desk, ugly rooms, third world internet speed, and room cards that never works then come to Hampton Inn & Suites Reagan National Airport.

The best part is the location, close to metro station and enterprise.

Good breakfast spread, lots of choices in a roomy area.
    • Queen Studio Suite - Non-Smoking

It was very unclear until arriving that parking would be $20.00 per day. The Free WiFi was misleading, and was $10 per day for anything besides email (free was super slow). The shower didn't have any hot water in the morning. I asked them to fix it after the first day, but the second morning, no hot water again... not fun in 30 degree weather :-(

Good breakfast spread, lots of choices in a roomy area. The gym was decent sized for the size of this hotel. The location is excellent with an entire street of local restaurants just around the corner. The staff was super friendly.

• Reviewed: 23 March 2017

Comfortable, well located, very friendly staff
    • King Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access

it is no friendly to connect to Wi-Fi I need front desk helping after losing some time trying by myself. I has not enough space to breakfast on the lobby

Staff is excellent They gave me an earlier check-in when I arrived.

The hotel lobby and room were clean.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

No complaints. This hotel is a great hotel for travellers with children and/or tten groups. The free breakfast makes the stay affordable, and the service is consistent. Our swim team stays at this hotel once a year when they compete in the annual Black Hisory Month Swim Meet at the Takoma Rec Center.

The hotel lobby and room were clean. The staff was courteous. Check-in was smooth and quick. The shuttle service was excellent.

Great price for a clean nights stay with breakfast
    • King Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access

Where to park was confusing, there should be info about what to do when you are booking. Room temp was warm even with the wall unit on high cool all night.

Happy with the stay, staff was very helpful and nice, lots to choose from for breakfast, clean everywhere we went, bed was comfy.

• Reviewed: 31 January 2017

Great location near DC and even close to shopping and meal options in Alexandria and Arlington.

The morning we checked out there seemed to be some work being done in a different part of the hotel near our room and the machinery that was being used was very loud and disturbing but other than that no complaints really.

Great breakfast and friendly staff.

• Reviewed: 5 January 2017

Excellent.. love this hotel
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Sign to the parking lot should be better showing which is for hampton inn because what you see right away is crystal inn parking not hampton inn.

I love everything about Hampton Inn. Excellent location. staff friendly and accomodating.

• Reviewed: 16 December 2016

Good until midnight Saturday!
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

I did not like waking up to a smoke alarm, no working phone in our room to call the front desk about it and moving to three different rooms at midnight on a Saturday- unsettling for senior ladies.

I liked the being able to have breakfast without leaving the hotel with our tour group of adults and kids.

• Reviewed: 15 December 2016

Excellent homebase for visiting D.C.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Nothing......ideal for us. We didn't use the pool, but it looked inviting!

Varied great free hot breakfast, free afternoon cookies, excellent location for 50+ restaurants, and close proximity to the Metro line (2 blocks) = perfect choice for most visitors to D.C. Also has a free airport shuttle service, work out room, and pool. We highly recommend this hotel, which we will use again in the future.

• Reviewed: 11 December 2016

Location is good and staff were very helpful.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast could be improved. Air conditioner in room was very noisy.

Location is good and staff were very helpful. Nice and clean room. 24 hour tea and coffee is a nice touch.

• Reviewed: 6 December 2016

The food was good and location
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The lady that checked us in did not explain anything to us. She was rude. Most of the staff was nice and pleasant but there was also another lady that was there the first night we were there and she was also rude

The food was good and location

• Reviewed: 14 November 2016

Convenient location and friendly staff - good transit hotel.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Plastic plates, utensils & paper cups used for breakfast. Breakfast was pretty ordinary compared to most other hotels on our trip.

Closeness to the airport, airport shuttle to hotel and friendly staff

• Reviewed: 8 November 2016

I am gluten intolerant and there was still plenty of options...
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The only complaint that I have is that I booked our family of 5 in a room with two queens and from what the website said I would have a cot for the fifth person but when I asked for one they said they only had a king size cot and it would be a fire hazard to put in the room with two queens. Due to this one of my children had to sleep on the floor. The staff was accommodating with extra pillows and extra comforters but that was still a disappointment. I don't think it should be advertised that it can sleep 5 people if one has to sleep on the floor.

I am gluten intolerant and there was still plenty of options for breakfast! I love that there was fresh coffee at all hours. The rooms are very clean and comfortable.

• Reviewed: 1 November 2016

Great Staff!
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

We loved the fact that the staff accommodated the runners who came to town for the Marine Corp Marathon by having race information on hand and early full breakfast! Conveniently located to dining and metro.

• Reviewed: 1 November 2016

The location near the Metro and DCA airport made it very...
    • King Studio with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Our bathroom smelled strange the first day we were there and the drain in the tub was so slow I was standing in a lake after a short shower.

The location near the Metro and DCA airport made it very ideal. There are several good restaurants within walking distance. The breakfast was plentiful but a bit crowded for sitting to eat. The shuttle service to DCA was convenient as well.

• Reviewed: 31 October 2016

Great location and nice staff
    • Queen Studio Suite - Non-Smoking

I was not aware that a hold of $150 would be placed on my credit card. Also, when I checked in I did not receive a statement of what I was being charged for or informed about the hold. I think this should be noted on the website and customers should be informed at check in prior to their credit card being charged.

The complimentary breakfast had many choices!

• Reviewed: 31 October 2016

The Perfect Hotel
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

I have never enjoyed a bed so much. Heavenly! Location is incredible, yet somehow no noise from the street leaked into the room. Quiet, relaxing, modern, gorgeous!

• Reviewed: 30 October 2016

Comfortable bed, good location, very friendly staff
    • Queen Studio Suite - Non-Smoking

Wished there had been a restaurant in the hotel. I was on a fourth floor suite in the front of the hotel and the traffic outside was pretty loud. Could use thicker windows.

Comfortable bed, good location, very friendly staff

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

A great place to stay if we need to take a flight very early, shuttle is for free and works well!
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The staff was very helpful but not friendly... they could smile a bit!

The room is excelent, very comfortable and clean, no chance to take the breakfast, and it was a pity!!!

• Reviewed: 17 October 2016

Best Place to stay in Crystal City!

That I couldnt stay a little bit longer!

Our stay was exceptional!!! From the moment we walked in til we left was excellent! Would highly recommend this Hampton Inn to everyone I know!

• Reviewed: 29 September 2016

Great bed and comforter, free breakfast was pretty good, and...
    • Queen Studio Suite - Non-Smoking

Window shades didn't want to stay closed, there seemed to be street noise, and the airport shuttle didn't seem too reliable.

Great bed and comforter, free breakfast was pretty good, and all the free coffee you could want. Work out area was limited, but had all I needed.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2016

Love this hotel.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Spacious room for 4 people. All the facilities one could want. All day coffee and tea available and the cookies in the evening were a lovely touch. Loved the fridge and microwave in the room...made the most out if those and saved money on food.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2016

Keep you shoes on.

Couldn't wait to take off my shoes but shouldn't have because my first step across the floor and I stepped on a needle. I it broke in two. When I took it to the front desk, they only asked: "would you like a bandage?" Not impressed.

The room looked nice and clean after a long day of travel.

• Reviewed: 3 September 2016

Safe home base for DC family fun
    • King Studio with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The room was very small for a suite. The room showed signs of wear.

The staff were great. The location was great. Close proximity to restaurants and the metro.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2016

The location was perfect for our vacation into Washington DC.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

I wish the pool hours were different. I understand that it isn't open all day every day due to having a lifeguard on sight. Pools open all day are just a nice bonus.

The location was perfect for our vacation into Washington DC. The Metro station was only a block away. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The free breakfast was an added bonus with lots of choices.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2016

The staff were friendly, the bed was clean, and it was close...
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

There was a hair in my bathtub, which was a bummer. But the rest of the experience was good.

The staff were friendly, the bed was clean, and it was close to the airport. There was also a complimentary shuttle to the airport.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2016

Typical Hampton Inn experience. A little pricey.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Some of the front desk staff were not overly friendly. Very businesslike, but not chatty and didn't smile much. Had to pay $20 per night to park a car in the limited underground parking lot. I thought that was a bit high. Our toilet malfunctioned, but it was repaired fairly quickly. Our room was not cleaned until after 3:00 pm one day. That was a little awkward.

Good location. Close to airport and provided airport shuttle. Comp breakfast was typical of a Hampton Inn. Rooms also were typical for a Hampton Inn. Breakfast hostesses were very polite and worked hard to keep the breakfast stocked.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2016

Great hotel
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

This hotel provides free wifi, breakfast, shuttle to the airport, and is ideally located. Overall, good value for the money. Plus they have an excellent fitness center.