Reviews of Hampton Inn & Suites Santa Ana/Orange County Airport 3 stars

2720 Hotel Terrace Drive, Santa Ana, CA 92705, USA

#4 of 21 hotels in Santa Ana

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Great location, literally off hwy 55 and near food places.
    • Queen Studio Suite with Two Queen Beds

Great location, literally off hwy 55 and near food places. Comfortable beds, great view, awesome swimming pool and hot tub - very helpful staffs. Room very sound proof. Great for party

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Would not sty there again.
    • Queen Studio Suite with Two Queen Beds

Worst Hampton Inn we have ever stayed in. Run down. Mildew in shower. Peeling wallpaper. Holes in the walls. Non functioning A/C. Limited parking that they charge for. Had to park across the street in another hotel's lot.

Not much

• Reviewed: 7 October 2018

The staff was very pleasant, there was free breakfast and...
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The room we were in was outdated and the bathroom needed to be cleaned better as there was mold around shower.

The staff was very pleasant, there was free breakfast and very close to the freeway.

• Reviewed: 7 October 2018

Compared to other Hamptons, this stay was disappointing.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Could not connect to hotel WiFi. Either poor reception or quality. Room telephone (both) did not work. I had to call reception by my cell phone.

the eggs were fluffy and the sausage patty was fresh

• Queen Studio Suite with Two Queen Beds

Requested a 2 queen beds but instead resive one bed with pull out bed i had 4 kids with me and we had to manage ..ants in room ..unable to connect to internet in room from any device ...breaks fast was ok ...they had a limited parking space i left ro store and losr my parking space ..staff told me i can park at the ramada inn they have some kind of affiliation with parkin..i refuse ao had to park in handicap parking space. It was my first and last visit at this location next time ill just stay at ramada inn since they want me to park there so bad ..

Location.breakfast

I enjoyed and saved money for having great free breakfast...
    • Queen Studio Suite with Two Queen Beds

I didn’t like the parking, it is not free to park. You pay per day of your stay and the parking lot is very small. If you come home late, you make sure you let the lot attendant you paid for parking or they will tell you to park across the street. This happened to us, our parking is paid for our entire stay and when we came home late, the parking lot was full and it was blocked. The lot attendant didn’t bother to us if we paid for parking but instead sent us to park at other hotel which is across the street. Then I thought, why would I park far from the hotel when I paid for parking. I was little mad, so we went back and ended up being helped by another attendant who asked if I have a paid parking. He let us went through and he parked our vehicle.

I enjoyed and saved money for having great free breakfast especially if you have kids to feed. The staff in the kitchen are very friendly and always keep the counter clean, tidy and stock. Front desk staff is kind and helpful.!

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Room was a generous size.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Check in was terrible. The staff implied we didn’t have a confirmation from booking.com and switched our room at the last minute while insisting he “saved the day”.

Room was a generous size.

Not hot water and you had to pay for parking and there was...
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Not hot water and you had to pay for parking and there was no parking available. They sent us to park in the street and wished us luck to see if there was any. We couldn't shower because there was no hot water. We had to spend the whole day without showering. We asked for a discount for the inconvenience and they said they couldn't all they did was say sorry

Good place to stay
    • Queen Studio Suite with Two Queen Beds

There were severe mold problems in the showers of both rooms that we had. The pool and hot tub area is in need of some repair.

The staff was great. The rooms were clean (minus the showers). Great location. Breakfast was awesome!

Definitely not worth the money
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The carpet was really filthy! It was sticky and made my feet all dirty. Absolutely disgusting! The thermostat basically didn't work - it kept resetting. The faucet kept dripping our whole stay. The cleaning service was always late to the room so we never got to use it.

the location; the pool and jacuzzi; the breakfast had nice variety.

I didn't.
    • King Suite with Spa Bath

The room was not clean and it was not what we paid for. We paid for a king spa suite. What we got was a dirty, old, smelly, strange floor plan, with no spa.

I didn't.

The room was clean, confortable.
    • King Suite with Spa Bath

Everything was perfect, maybe they need a bigger parking lot. But other than that i had a fantastic time

The room was clean, confortable. The staff was professional, polite and friendly

The breakfast was good.
    • Queen Studio Suite with Two Queen Beds

One could here every step.above you in the room next to you. I didn't get much sleep. The rooms had a big cabinet to store clothes in but when one walked the doors would clang.

The breakfast was good.

Great staff, good price
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Trying to get breakfast was a kind of a pain but it was good. The tv's seem a bit dated.

The room was very clean and pillows were comfortable, the staff was friendly and respectful.

OK. Adequate. Nothing to delight. Nothing special.
    • Queen Studio Suite with Two Queen Beds

Booking got screwed up. Staff weren't really interested in rectifying the problem and behaved like it was my fault. Had to (a) call a manager to intercede & (b) show evidence of booking from my iPhone.

Dissapointed
    • Queen Studio Suite with Two Queen Beds

The Hotel was run down. Not up to expected standards nor did it refle t the photos. Plumbing was poor. Tub was severely warn out. Scuffs on the walls. The screen was off the window and on the patio and our table had a major crack in the marble. Not safe for children at all. Silver fish in the room. It was just not worth the money that was spent. The parking lot was small and not big enough to fullfill guest and they didnt disclose the $8 parking fee.

They offered a good breakfast. They were able to accommodate our early check in request. The Hotel housekeeping staff was very nice and helpful.

My boyfriend and I were uncomfortable and humiliated at the Hampton inn.
    • King Studio Suite

The staff came to our room and lied and said "Are you guys the one that said your air was broke?" I replied "no." About 2 minutes later we received a call from the office accusing us of smoking and music too loud. We were asked to leave. And the staff said she was going to still charge my card full price. My response to the staff... "they have to wrong room and we don't smoke, and we will turn our music down." My boyfriend and I felt we were singled out because we are African American. I was not comfortable at the hotel. I went to the front dest that night and asked the staff if everything was okay. And the staff replied yes as if they never asked us to leave. We were humiliated! I wish the staff would have not stereotyped us and did a better job of investigating.

I liked the set up of our room. And the breakfast had a large variety. Better that expected.

Definitely would stay here again!!
    • Queen Studio Suite with Two Queen Beds

Lighting wasn’t bright enough by shower/tub in bathroom.

Bed so comfortable I’m able to fall asleep instantly! Spacious room, nice layout, two tvs. Breakfast was great!

The staff was great, they definitely knew how to take care of our parking situation.

Not enough parking.

My husband and I arrived back from our event very late in the evening and there was no parking. This made us alittle concerned. However, the night staff immediately noticed circling around the parking lot and run up to us and offered to park our vehicle.

The parking lot had multiple vehicles double parked behind...
    • Queen Studio Suite with Two Queen Beds

The parking lot had multiple vehicles double parked behind our group's cars. It took over 30 minutes for the valet to remove the customer cars they double parked all over the parking lot. It was difficult to maneuver our team van and larger vehicles once we were able to get out of our legal parking spot through the parking lot to leave because of all the double parking. Our team was late for its tournament. This hotel needs to do something about the parking especially since they charge for parking. Unacceptable.

Complementary breakfast.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Water was cold in the mornings.

Complementary breakfast. Good value. Very Nice staff. Good location. They have a laundry room, which is cool if you're staying for a few days.

Should have received some type
    • King Suite with Spa Bath

Should have received some type Of warning or at least a courtesy email stating it would have No hot water. Construction going on and the spa tub was dirty without hot water nothing but freezing cold.

Worst hotel no running hot water
    • Queen Studio Suite with Two Queen Beds

A property that cannot provide running hot water cannot call itself any kind of hotel. This is the worst hotel and the worst customer service at a Hilton hotel I have ever had. They did not have any running water and when asked about it they said sorry we are renovating so too bad. The attitude of the front desk person was appalling to say the least. Have stayed here earlier but now the property has gone to the dogs.

Overall, I would definitely recommend to stay in the hotel, made our vacation so much more amazing.
    • Queen Studio Suite with Two Queen Beds

The hot tub was very dirty, the pool was fine but that is the only thing I didn't get to enjoy. I did see staff cleaning it the day we checked out, I stayed a total of 4 nights and did not dare to go in the hot tub :(

I enjoyed the amazing breakfast selection each morning, the staff was excellent always acknowledged when we arrived or left. Overall it was an excellent experience.

We will never stay again and would never recommend to stay there
    • Queen Studio Suite with Two Queen Beds

Came from taking grandkids to Disneyland and the whole second floor smelled like marajuna. I paid for parking and had to park in handicap because there were cars double parked. up all night worried that we would get our car towed. We couldn't go in the pool. Every time we talk to front office seem like no one cared. Like everything was ok NO! It was not We will never stay there again, that was the worst experience in a hotel we ever had. Sad

The house keeping staff and breakfast staff very friendly.

King suite was spacious and comfy, breakfast was great.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The AC in our room didn't work, so the first night was uncomfortable. However, we were able to switch rooms the next day thankfully.

The hallways and elevator a bit dated, but the rooms themselves are really nice. Staff is accommodating.

Accommodations suited our last minute one night stay from Hawaii. Excellent price and location.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

First room had a plumbing problem in bathroom. New room issued within 15 minutes. Second room bathroom water lukewarm. Overhead bathroom counter lights did not work. Staff very apologetic when issues reported at check out.

Bed was very comfortable. We slept like a log. Breakfast was excellent. Assortment of cold and hot foods, fresh fruits, drinks and variety of coffee. Gal managing the Breakfast Area(4/16) was friendly and her performance reflected an individual who takes pride in her work. She was attentive to the needs of the guests, kept up with replenishing the food, condiments, utensils in a timely manner, and kept the tables and counters clean.

I had a bad experience staying at the Hampton.
    • Queen Studio Suite with Two Queen Beds

My checkin took 45 mins. I called the hotel to inform them I will arrive at about 9:30 p.m. When I arrived I checked in and immediately left to get something to eat. When I came back I was given a key to an occupied room twice. Then when I went downstairs for the third time to get a key to a room, I was told I had to wait for a certain staff member to get back. So it took a really long time to get me checked into a room. At this time it was 12:00 a.m. It took the staff 45 mins. Then I was assigned a room with an odor and no heat. The heater in my room did not work. I called the front desk to see why I was given a room with no heat. As I started to look around the room, I noticed they had a portable heater tucked away in the corner. My room was freezing. The portable heater didn't even work well. It would only stay on for mins at a time. So I had to get up and turn it back on over and over again. The staff told me they would send someone to fix it. No one came to fix the heater. Why would Hampton assign someone a room knowing there is no heat in the room. I ended up checking out of the hotel very unhappy.

I was only pleased with the breakfast.

Great hotel
    • King Suite with Spa Bath

Didn't have the room that we book in with a spa on time. We have to get other room intend

Nice room it better than other hotel that me and my wife been too

Okay
    • Two Queen Corner Studio Suite

Room was over heated and ac didn’t work. Staff were extremely rude when we checked in and called down stairs. They charge for parking which was not stated when I booked the room

Ithe breakfast and room size

Not worth this day a waste of money not working today waste of money
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The room smelt bad and the always were very hot and smelly

Pool and jacuzzi room not working toilet backed-up sink backed up due to Broken pipes in the hotel

Excellent location close to the Orange County airport. But hotel common area a bit run down.
    • Queen Studio Suite with Two Queen Beds

- Low speed complimentary Wi-Fi. Seriously, in this day and age anything less than blazing fast is unacceptable. - Peeling wall paper in the hallways - Poor lighting in the bathroom

- Very comfortable bed. - Minutes away from John Wayne/Orange County airport.

Bed was comfy, Courtney helped us into another room after...
    • Queen Studio Suite with Two Queen Beds

My daughter left her new T-shirt on the bed and we walked out. She did not realize it until we were on our way to the airport so we called and requested it. They said it wasn’t there but we know it was on the bed. We think it was either wrapped up in the bedding to wash or someone took it. We called and inquired a second time 15 minutes later and they said it still wasn’t there. So disappointed because we know she left it there on the bed.

Bed was comfy, Courtney helped us into another room after the heat would not turn off in our room

good location for early morning flight out of santa ana, nice big clean rooms for a family of five
    • Queen Studio Suite with Two Queen Beds

the outlets did not hold our charging devices tightly so our devices were not charged overnight well- we had to prop the plug and cord up into the socket to make it work, a little confusing getting to airport

the room was perfect for a family of five 2 queen beds and pull out sofa, also had fridge. bathroom was clean but a little small; staff helpful and friendly, did not use the breakfast because had to leave before it opened and did not have options for take along.

Rooms are clean, hotel is well located, breakfast is good
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Parking lot is small and late in the night when is full you need to leave the car key at the front desk. Breakfast area is very small for the size of the hotel, Düring our stay was hard to find a seat between 8 and 9am

Rooms are clean, hotel is well located, breakfast is good

Plasent
    • Queen Studio Suite with Two Queen Beds

Beds are súper confortable when you travel and drives for more than 10 hours the only thing you thought is hope the bed is confortable so when I arrived found a very friendly staff front desk Cristina was super nice breakfast are delicious I recommend to all stay in here thanks

Bad experience bad parking
    • Queen Studio Suite with Two Queen Beds

The ac wasn't working called the front desk said it will take a while and never got cooler in the room called again and said the same thing and told me there's was nothing they could do I needed to have patience. Housekeeping never went and cleaned the room I never had clean towels.

Easy access to the highway.

Great for last second Disney trip
    • Queen Studio Suite with Two Queen Beds

The breakfast was GREAT, definitely good for fueling up for a big day in OC. The hot tub closes relatively early (10pm) but otherwise is a nice setup with the pool. Staff were very courteous and helpful with extra towels/etc, and the location right next to the highway makes getting pretty much anywhere pretty easy (Lyft to Disney was very reasonable). Would definitely stay again.

The accommodations was roomy and comfortable.
    • King Studio Suite

Parking is full. Also terrible that you have to pay for parking. If you're a guest, you shouldn't have to pay. Period.

The accommodations was roomy and comfortable.

Convent and poor parking
    • Queen Studio Suite with Two Queen Beds

Parking is terrible. If you return after 10 pm you can not get onsite parking and a vallet has to take your vehicle off site.

Conveniently located right off the freeway.

Best accomodations and value
    • Queen Studio Suite with Two Queen Beds

Not enough parking spaces. On saturday night we were told the staff would have to valet park at an offsite lot because their parking lot was full. They later charged for the service which we were not advised of at that time.

Room was accomodating for a family of 5. Breakfast was excellent. Staff friendly and accomodating. Excellent value.

Nice place at last minute to stay. Reasonable prices.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

View from room was parking lot. Air conditioner was noisy. My room was outside dining room. Heard people. Vacuuming at 8 in morning. Granddaughter still sleeping.

Morning breakfast. Convenience to Orange County. Clean. Large rooms.

One night getaway.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The parking situation, the parking lot is fairly small, we had to valet our car.

The bed was big, comfortable. The room itself was so nice, a small living room, bathroom was pretty big.

Great staff!
    • Queen Studio Suite with Two Queen Beds

Breakfast, the food was ok and the floor was gross, very sticky. So if you don't have a key when you leave the pool you have to walk all the way around the hotel property on a busy street with no sidewalk.

Location, lobby and staff were awedsome!

Very good breakfast, with boiled eggs, fresh fruits, oatmeal...
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The bathroom is not updated and it flushes gallons of water. The carpet was sticky...

Very good breakfast, with boiled eggs, fresh fruits, oatmeal with nuts and raisins etc

55 adjacent
    • King Studio Suite

Parking is terrible if you ever plan on going out and staying out late Uber taxi or valet your car.

The location alone saves money. Nice rooms and staff.

Luxury at an affordable price
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

$8.00 for parking. Was informed of this after the fact. Had no choice but to pay, since I drove.

Wasn't expecting much for the price, considering the location, but was surprisingly pleased. Great breakfast. Comfortable room. All the bells and whistles, including a a hairdryer in the room. Staff was extremely respectful and nice. Made me feel important. Even housekeeping was friendly.

All conveniences at a good value.
    • King Suite Mobility - Hearing - Access Tub

Jets on whirlpool tub didn't work but possibly was told that at check in.

Beds were comfy. Liked sofa bed in living room. Convenient amenities in spacious room: sofa bed, fridge, microwave.

Family friendly suite
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Breakfast had lots of options: bacon, eggs, potatoes, 3 waffle machines (so no waiting), and a nice big time window. Suite room had perfect space for family, comfortable fold out and room for travel crib/pack-n-play. Staff was incredibly accommodating: we got ill and had to shorten our stay, and they were super helpful.

Great Night Stay
    • King Studio Suite

The curtesy of the front desk female clerk. Can't remember her name, very sweet and accommodating. It's the kind of person you always want to meet when you first check in.

• Reviewed: 9 June 2017

I will recommend this place.
    • Queen Studio Suite with Two Queen Beds

If you got late at the hotel ,the parking was a problem in the fact that you couldn't park the car there ,the hotel staff was parking your car somewhere else and your car was available the next day after 8 am

Good breakfast and the hotel was very clean! Our room got serviced every day. Very friendly staff,always ready to help.

Good property in a very convenient location.
    • King Studio Suite

I don't think they should charge for parking, it's not valet service, and the spaces are right outside the door. It's open parking, not covered or reserved.

The beds were comfortable, and everything was clean. The breakfast was good,

• Reviewed: 3 June 2017

Very nice stay! Would recommend!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Breakfast could have been better, and parking should be complementary!

Staff was very friendly and helpful, nice pool and spa, clean nice room, nice fitness room!

• Reviewed: 3 June 2017

Worst hampton inn in america!
    • King Studio Suite

The filth everywhere. The rooms were not cleaned well. The bathroom was disgusting. The entire building should be demolished. And rebuilt from the ground up. This is the worst hampton inn i ever stayed in. Not worthy to be called that. Very rude "wet" staff also.

Breakfast was great!
    • Queen Studio Suite with Two Queen Beds

It was overall great! I booked the room with booking.Com and they did not find my rsvp.but the front lady/manager was very nice and set us us with a room even though they were full! Booking.Com at fault not hotels.

Breakfast was great! Lots of items to choose from and waffles were delicious...kids enjoyed it

• Reviewed: 4 May 2017

Rooms were quiet & clean.
    • Queen Studio Suite with Two Queen Beds

Staff was young and could have been more personable. They didn't offer any help with bags.

Rooms were quiet & clean. Beds were super comfortable. Lighting was perfect. Bathroom was adequate. Could have used more counter space.

Floors need cleaning!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Floors seemed sticky...needed cleaning. Had to wear our shoes when we were in the room. Room needs updating. We were near pool and it was very loud until 10 pm.

All around great property!

Charge for parking...

Loved the pullout bed for our 5th person, not the traditional awful spring bed! Breakfast had generous offerings! Great front desk staff, helpful and welcoming!

Staff accused me of credit card fraud, with a racist tone,...
    • Corner Studio Suite with King

Staff accused me of credit card fraud, with a racist tone, by far this joke is a staff, ive been traveling my whole life never seen a bigger joke of a staff

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

It was close to everything that we wanted to do.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

On a really busy night not enough parking. It does help you will complimentary valet though.

It was close to everything that we wanted to do. Room was great and staff incredibly friendly and helpful

• Reviewed: 25 March 2017

This hotel was exactly what we needed.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

This hotel was exactly what we needed. We have stayed here before while in Irvine. The room was spacious, the housekeeping is extra accommodating, the front desk people are always very friendly, and we like the ability to get tea and cookies! An excellent stay, all in all. I will be back.

• Reviewed: 22 March 2017

Rooms were very comfortable.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Wasn't nearly enough parking at hotel. Valet was included in same parking fee and car was ready when I asked for it next morning but I prefer parking my own car so no one scratches or dents it. Parking was too tight at night we had a toddler so if we forgot something in car we wouldn't have the convenience of accessing the car at night so we had to make sure we had everything for the night.

Rooms were very comfortable. Continental breakfast was great!! Had different hot foods served each day making it nice to have a variety of choices for breakfast every morning.

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

Really close to the airport!
    • Queen Studio Suite with Two Queen Beds

There was no place to store our luggage at the hotel (it was dependent on who was working the front counter). We had to wait to transfer our luggage until our room was ready, which meant two of us leaving Disneyland to make make the journey late afternoon. We were hoping to drop it off in the morning. We dealt with two of the front desk workers. One was extremely helpful. The other, not so much.

We were looking for a room to stay in between Disneyland late Friday night and our flight out early Saturday morning that slept 6. The room was quite nice, and accommodated 4 adults (in the two queen beds) and 2 kids (on the pull out) nicely.

• Reviewed: 18 March 2017

Overall I will book them again.
    • Queen Studio Suite with Two Queen Beds

Fluffier eggs. Haha just kidding they were good

We did have an issue with the room. How ever they relocated us very quick and easy. Awesome staff. Made sure everything going was good for the next room so we wouldn't have any problems. Sometines stuff happens but fixed it quick.

• Reviewed: 15 March 2017

Awesome Customer Service
    • Two Queen Corner Studio Suite

From desk (Saturday, Sunday and Monday Morning) staff was awesome. She was able to handle the multiple task at the same time and she was very friendly. I am sorry I cannot recall her name but she has been at the location for 3 years.

Great hotel and friendly staff
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

No hot water, after calling to report took about 10 minutes for warm water, but staff took off parking fee for inconvenience

Beds were comfortable and great service, breakfast was perfect

• Reviewed: 5 March 2017

Tries to be nice but not quite there
    • Queen Studio Suite with Two Queen Beds

Our water in the shower wasn't warm. My daughter tried to take a shower but it was cold. I told the front desk and a few min later was told a switch turned off and they turned it back on so we should have warm water in a few min. My husband got in and took a shower like 6-8 min and it was warm. Then when my daughter got in, it was cold again. I showered after her and it was very cold. Not very happy about that. Awhile later I took two of my kids to the pool and hot tub and we swam but then there were no pool towels for us to dry off with. We had to run to our rooms dripping wet. And then take cold showers!

The beds were very comfortable and the breakfast was really good, lots of choices.

• Reviewed: 15 February 2017

Great location and friendly staff
    • Queen Studio Suite with Two Queen Beds

Ceiling was leaking in my bathroom. There was quite a large puddle of water on the floor which I stepped in during a night visit to the toilet. I could have slipped! I told the staff this upon checking out and received no apologies...just an "I'll let maintenance know"

The staff was very friendly and the room had a nice set up.

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

Food was excellent.
    • Queen Studio Suite with Two Queen Beds

The shuttle driver drove much too fast with her phone in her hand. Nelson drove great, we were comfortable with his driving.

Food was excellent. Staff at front desk was very helpful.

• Reviewed: 22 January 2017

My grandfathers Funelal
    • Two Queen Studio with Balcony

I didn't see the memo on the parking $

Very nice place, My great grandfathers funeral went longer than we expected gave me extra time to check out thank you so much.

• Reviewed: 21 January 2017

Hampton Inn, Santa Ana
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

I didn't like having to pay for parking!! I was not made aware of that beforehand.

The staff was very kind, and helpful when I needed a vacuum. The complimentary breakfast was excellent. Very comfortable bed.

• Reviewed: 13 January 2017

Shame
    • King Studio Suite

We had a serious problem with the amount charged. The hotel did not charge the amount made by booking.com , they said that the system had fixed a diferent value and increase U$60 per day I had printed my reservation and they still not accepted it , they offered me a small discount , and the manager told me he was doing me a favor. I payed just because I was traveling with my family and we have to rush to our flight. This hotel should be ashamed.

The cleanliness, nice bad and shower, good breakfast.

• Reviewed: 29 December 2016

Comfortable stay in Orange County
    • Queen Studio Suite with Two Queen Beds

I loved the hotel itself, it is in a beautiful area surrounded by a lot of palm trees. The hot breakfast is very good and the ladies there always do their best to keep the options well-stocked. The room was very nice and spacious with a microwave and a mini-fridge with a small bar area. Very comfortable and clean. About a 20 minute drive from Disneyland and the beaches, about an hour from LA (without traffic).

• Reviewed: 28 December 2016

Very clean and comfy bed
    • King Suite with Spa Bath

Heat was broken in the room, main light was out in the room, jets in the spa bath were out in the room. Staff didn't really have any alternatives to offer

Very clean and comfy bed

• Reviewed: 5 December 2016

Good and clean but beware of hidden fees
    • King Studio Suite

Computer wasn't able to print in business center and was charged for $8 per day for parking at checkout which I was not made aware of at booking or check in

Good clean place staff friendly