Reviews of Hampton Inn & Suites Temecula 3 stars

28190 Jefferson Avenue, Temecula, CA 92590, USA

#5 of 21 hotels in Temecula

• Reviewed: 20 October 2018

Staff friendly and responsive.
    • King Studio

First night pulled out sofa bed, it had dirty sheets on it. Staff did bring clean sheets for me to put on.

Staff friendly, breakfasts were very nice. Rooms were nice.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

Met my expectations and a great location.
    • King Studio Suite with Whirlpool

I had an issue with the room above me. They were running around and stomping. I called the front desk to ask for their help and they addressed the situation promptly.

Most enjoyable.

Unlit street Hampton Inn street sign location. Hard to see at night. Missed entrance first time returning to the inn.

Room furnishings, staff and good breakfast.

The room was nice with a comfortable bed.
    • King Studio Suite

The door between rooms did not block the voices from the next room. We could hear everything. Which means they could hear us too. Also, the bed was very loud when the wife and I were ...........

The room was nice with a comfortable bed. Nice size room .

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

house ac died Quite place to stay

Do not allow smokers at any door. Several hamptons let smoking right at entrances Az does and ca in some do not cater to the best of people

Brandon and Rianna

I highly recommend
    • King Studio Suite with Whirlpool

The jetted tub in the room was smaller than I expected. But it worked.

I loved everything else. The breakfast was excellent and had a big variety to choose from. The staff was beyond friendly and ready to assist any needs.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Best stay ever!

That I had to leave

One of the best places I've ever stayed at. The room was magnificent. The work out room was very up to date and clean. Just wish I could've stayed longer. Everything about this location was so comfortable and relaxing.

When we first checked into our room the Bathtub was left...
    • King Studio

When we first checked into our room the Bathtub was left extremely dirty. Instead of offering a different room right away they told us to wait for housekeeping. Then I called back and asked for another room because we just got there and were not going to wait for housekeeping to come clean up a dirty bathtub. The staff seemed a little bit on the lazy side and made up excuses why they couldn't get something delivered to our room. They told us they were busy and to come down to get what we needed.

the whole process and service was great, made it easy to...

the whole process and service was great, made it easy to book online and very efficient and courteous staff, love their open bar breakfast so convenient for people on the go :)

Location is great & breakfast has lots of options.

Walls do not buffer noise & room faced interstate so you could hear lots of traffic noise. Request room facing Jefferson St.

Location is great & breakfast has lots of options.

The rooms were clean and comfortable.

Need a light to make a L turn from hotel to town instead of U-turn. Otherwise everything was great. this is where I stay whenever I am in Temecula. I believe it was my 4th stay there.

The rooms were clean and comfortable. Everything worked well. No c/o. Staff was friendly and helpful. Location close to town with good restaurants. Nice walking around town., but close driving to wineries.

Our suite was spacious and lovely.
    • King Studio Suite with Whirlpool

the pool was a little small for the number of residents if full occupied and weather better.

Our suite was spacious and lovely. Reception staff were very helpful.

The free breakfast was delicious!
    • King Studio

The free breakfast was delicious! Waffle makers always brighten a hotel stay. Our room was massive and luxurious and the bed was like one big pillow. The location was also perfect!

Great value for a nice hotel...

Lighting in the room.

Short walk to Old Town, suite room was nice with update decor. Included breakfast is always a nice feature. Breakfast area, comfortable with ample seating. Friendly and helpful housekeeping staff. The fitness room was bright, spacious and clean.

The property was near everything and parking was free and...
    • King Studio Suite with Whirlpool

The tub/shower had rust stains but facilities were nice and clean Didn’t like noisy kid and elephants above us🙄

The property was near everything and parking was free and excellent

Pretty good for price
    • King Studio Suite with Whirlpool

It was to close to the freeway and noisy. The jets didn't work in the specific room I paid for and breakfast I paid for was only until 10 not 11 like it was told when booking and registering.

It was nice. Good parking and a few different entrances.

Requested a later checkout as the entire reason for my trip...

Requested a later checkout as the entire reason for my trip was to take a state license exam, the test ends at 1:30 and is nearby. Requested 2pm checkout so I didn’t have to take all of my belongings with me (including items in the refrigerator) but latest available was 11:45.

Excellent stay. Will stay again on future trip to Temecula.

All the staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The room was so clean and comfortable. The breakfast room was clean, comfortable and well stocked. For me the location was excellent, just off Ranchero. My room which overlooked the main entrance side of the building was very quiet as well. Excellent stay overall.

Awesome experience.

This hotel was awesome. Great location and awesome service. My family definitely loved the free continental breakfast. They also had a blast using the pool facilities.

Clean rooms, friendly and helpful staff, couldn’t be more...

Clean rooms, friendly and helpful staff, couldn’t be more pleased with our stay. Also, the pillows were wonderful, two very plush and two feather-like, much appreciated.

Perfect location! Minutes from so many delicious places to eat, casino and shopping center. LOVED IT

Doors to each room slam so very hard. Wake you from a deep sleep.

Free amd DELICIOUS breakfast. Huge comfy bed. So many amazing restaurants walking distance. Staff was ALWAYS kind and helpful. Greeted me by name. Pool is heated and hot tub is lovely..

A good time!
    • King Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access

Something out of control of the hotel bothered us a little. The people in the next room got back to their room late that night and were loud and drunk. Maybe the hotels fault because the walls are kind of thin. But I would rather blame the occupants of the room for being so inconsiderate. We live in a single family detached house and not an apartment building so we are not familiar with sharing walls with people.

The room was big and clean. The view was the parking lot but because it was on the 2nd floor it was ok. We used the elevator and the stairs because our room was right in the middle. The lever that switches the water from the lower nozzle to the upper shower sprayer was a little loose but it still worked. The breakfast both days was very good. Better than expected.

The location to Old Town and to the wineries was perfect.

The location to Old Town and to the wineries was perfect. The room was spacious and a big bathroom. Plenty of room for our luggage and gifts purchased. We didn’t have to take luggage or gifts to the car as there was plenty of room. This is our 4th Hampton Inn and Suites in the past year. It suits our need perfectly.

Not very restful

I complained about the room next to us the people were yelling at 2:00 am and they were screaming at each other I called front desk to complain and it took about an hour to quiet them down & could not go back to sleep. Then when I asked for a later check out time they told me no then I had to complain about the evening and they gave us 1 hour more I would have liked a hour and half more.

Location was great and it was very clean.

I would sirens the extra money and stay at south coast.
    • King Studio Suite with Fireplace

The fireplace isn't a fireplace, it barely qualifies as a night light - not worth the extra charge. Refrigerator was either unplugged or broken. Parking can be limited in the evening.

Friendly staff.

The staff was incredibly rude.
    • King Studio

The staff was incredibly rude. There was no working internet and I had a pleatheroa of work I had to do. No one seemed to care. We couldn't call the hotel because of the internet don't know what sense that makes. They wouldn't help us carry our bags to our room. Overall rude staff. Also she didn't add my Hilton honors points, nor did she Cara about that either.

Will definitely stay here again!

Not enough seating for breakfast, especially between 9-10 am on Sunday.

Breakfast spread was nice with sufficient variety and the long hours (6-10 am) allowed for much flexibility! The beds were fluffy and comfortable! The bathroom amenities were of good quality and the towels were soft. My husband and I were very happy with our stay and we thought it was good value.

It was overall a good stay.
    • King Studio Suite

Asked for late check out and front desk seemed like it was never discussed. Maid knocked on door before I checked out at 12pm, even after I notified front desk and hung do not disturb tag on the door.

It was very good and we would stay there again.

The signage was very poor and hard to find. Once you found it, it was okay but still kind of hard to find if you aren't familiar with the area.

The staff was super helpful and pleasant. The breakfast was exceptionally good. Everything was very clean.

I would recommend!

Room needed a little TLC. Wallpaper was starting to roll at the seams, arm chair was visibly used and dirty, bathroom faucet had material peeling off from it.

Bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was decent though it's hard to have amazing food in a buffet style. Very lovey that breakfast is included.

Hampton's never let's us down...

no room service, but not a big deal. LOTS of places to eat near/walking distance

Friendly staff, very clean facility, comfy, updated, clean rooms. Impressive decor. We stayed here for 3 nights while in town for a wedding. My favorite part about the stay was everything really. The staff is super friendly and helpful. Breakfast consists of real protein and it was different daily. It's not amazing breakfast but it's impressive enough. The rooms are super clean and comfy. I LOVED the pool! It is salt water and very clean. Not many children around either, which was nice. The staff puts fresh Otis Spunkmeyer baked cookies out daily! Such a sweet treat! We had a standard king room and it was plenty spacious for my husband and I. Lot's of mirrors to get ready. My only complaint about this place would be they do not have room service, like most other Hampton's. Which is fine because there is tons of restaurants near by. I'd stay here again! Highly recommend for couples. We drove in to San Diego for our last night and stayed at the Best Western. Huge disappointment compared to this place. Thank you, Hampton for rocking! As usual!

Fabulous hotel, excellent value for money

A bar would have been a great bonus.

We had a great stay, we were over from the uk visiting our son who lives in California, the hotel was excellent and great location to the old town. Rooms were top notch and air conditioning spot on and made the room very comfortable, breakfast was plentiful and good quality. Close to the vineyards, Great value and the pool was an added bonus. Only criticism was the sign was poor outside so could be easily missed, and as this is such a great hotel, management need to get this improved because they could be missing passing trade.

• Reviewed: 9 June 2017

Friendly, helpful staff at the front desk and in...

Friendly, helpful staff at the front desk and in housekeeping. The employee customized name badges are an excellent idea. Each person, when we commented about the badge, pleasantly talked the reason he/she drew the art work.

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

Enjoyed our stay; would definitely go back.

The breakfast was good but not great.

The room was very nice and clean. The bed was comfy. The staff was so nice and gave us an excellent suggestion for dinner.

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

Best hotel I've stayed at yet
    • King Studio Suite with Whirlpool

The orange juice. But that really is my only issue with our entire stay.

The hospitality was amazing. Spot-on customer service. Super quiet and clean and our Room With the jacuzzi tub was perfect. Thank you!

Didn't have a good selection of food for guests with...
    • King Studio Suite with Whirlpool

Didn't have a good selection of food for guests with food allergies ( dairy, gluten ). The only selection to me was an apple and canned pineapple slices

Perfect getaway

There's nothing I didn't like

Overall everything was exceptional!staff was great, room was perfect, first time booking here and it won't be the last! The front desk staff was very awesome, I didn't catch her name, but she was working the front desk when we got there Friday March 17 around 4pm she was very awesome helping us with our keys to the room !

Anniversary trip
    • King Studio

Great variety, excellent coffee, attractive location within the hotel. The staff was amazing, welcoming and helpful. They went above and beyond expectations. We loved being close enough to Old Town to walk and enjoy without the hassles of driving in traffic and finding parking. We ate at Sora's on the north end of town. Ambiance, food, and service were tops. Sposito's Italian Bakery and Cafe on Jefferson is a hidden gem, with both Italian and Cuban food, and delightful pastries for dessert.

• Reviewed: 15 February 2017

It was ok. Brandon at the front desk was nice. The room was not the room I had booked but it is wha.

Food could have been better

Brandon was great and very personable and helpful. I can't remember the girls name but she worked Sunday evening and she had red hair and she was rude!

• Reviewed: 12 February 2017

Room reserved a king got 2 beds I'm Hilton honors did not count booked online thought went direct but didn't went through Booking.com The staff was nice but couldn't change it

• Reviewed: 1 February 2017

One and Done

The room was clean-ish, it smelled like it had been wiped down with a souring cloth.Nothing a little aur freshener and wine tasting couldn't cure. Most hotels, and I've stayed at a lot, typically give you an hour grace after posted check out time, however at 11:14am we received at call, when I informed the agent we would be out of the room in 30 mins she stated "the best I can do is 11:30." We rushed trying to get ready within moments, it didn't spoil a mother daughter getaway, but it did leave a sour taste in my mouth, definitely won't stay again.

I loved the location. The woman whom checked us in was remarkably kind.

• Reviewed: 28 November 2016

Decent stop over hotel , very friendly helpful staff

Would have liked a safe in the room. Didn't like the paper bowls and plates and plastic knives and forks .unable to cut a bagel !!!

Bed was comfy ,never saw any croissants!!! Like the fact if forgot tooth brush or razor could ask for one complementary at the desk . Thought the jigsaw in reception was an excellent idea for guests to put a piece in .

• Reviewed: 21 November 2016

Stayed 2 Nights for a Wedding

TV: Problems with brightness fading in and out, needs looked at. Poor egress. Rooms need to be 100 sq. ft. larger (based on #103). Need more chairs for lounging (based on #103). Computer Chair was poor (adjustments and height to desk relationship).

Liked: All Staff, Good Breakfast Selection and time (6-10), Good Parking, Thermostat Control & Quiet Fan

• Reviewed: 20 November 2016

Front Desk - Cartney and Brandon
    • King Studio Suite with Whirlpool

Unfortunately on our last evening we had a problem with the front desk staff, Cartney and Brandon.( we extended our stay for an additional 2 nights). Each time we asked for a complimentary bottle of water, we were always given one with a smile with the exception of our last evening. We were told that they couldn't give us any water that we could purchase one in the store. After explaining that we were always given water they said that was exactly why they couldn't give us another bottle this evening!! That this was not a service that they extended in the hotel and that they were running low on water. I was extremely surprised and disappointed with the response we were given. What a pity that on our last evening we had this problem. If this is not a service given by the hotel then we should have been told from the very beginning and not on our last evening there.

The room was very comfortable. On the whole, we had excellent service and the staff was extremely friendly.

• Reviewed: 12 November 2016

The stay was excellant, but traffic and trafic patterns, in general, in Temecula is very troublesome
    • King Studio Suite with Whirlpool

Geographically it is a good location but access and exit can be troublesome because of traffic pattern. Easy to miss the turn in.

Staff were friendly and very helpful. The suite was excellent as were the amenities. I paid up for the room but it was worth the extra money

• Reviewed: 2 November 2016

Excellent room, immaculate grounds, and friendly and courteous staff!
    • King Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access

The rooms were very nice and up to date and looked recently remodelled. All staff were friendly and the customer service was excellent. The property was very clean and look forward to my next stay there

• Reviewed: 1 November 2016

Winery Escape

The walls are a bit thin and you can easily hear others.

The location is convenient because it's an easy walk to Old Town Temecula. The rooms are clean and updated.

• Reviewed: 20 October 2018

I enjoy my stay

The friendly service

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

The room was very clean and breakfast was good.

Coffee was awful 😝

The room was very clean and breakfast was good.

• Reviewed: 28 September 2018

Exceeded my expectations

Spacious and Clean

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

The bed was so comfy.

The lighting

The bed was so comfy. I would purchase the mattress

Fun night

Nice room

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

The best stay ever
    • King Studio Suite with Whirlpool

The loud people in the room next to us

The room was very spacious and comfortable and the staff was awesome. Loved the jacuzzi tub

Great Location, very clean, pool area was nice.

Breakfast could have been better. Beds could have been more comfortable

Great Location, very clean, pool area was nice.

I loved the spacious rooms, the fold out bed, breakfast, and...
    • Queen Studio Suite

I loved the spacious rooms, the fold out bed, breakfast, and the service. And the hotel was very clean!! I love the price as well.

Breakfast was hot and plenty of it.

I would love the restroom to have a makeup mirror. :)

Breakfast was hot and plenty of it.

Amazing stay
    • King Studio Suite with Fireplace

Perfect location and very comfortable

Nice, convenient, easy!

Bathroom tub and shower curtain needed an update.

Nice place, nice room....bed very uncomfortable

Nice sized room

• Queen Studio Suite

No fridge. Windows had sheer curtains making it very bright in the morning. I like a dark room.

Great location for Old Town and the wineries.

Housekeeping started earlier than I expected so it was hard to sleep in.

Breakfast was great with a lot of options.

Enjoyed whole experience

PerfectEnjo

Price is a Little Steep

Expensive room rate next to 15 fwy.

Pool, breakfast, room size,close to old town.

The suite was awesome, we loved it.
    • King Studio Suite with Whirlpool

Nothing...We loved this place.

The suite was awesome, we loved it.

Cleanliness, complimentary Breakfast, friendliness

Nothing not to like!

Cleanliness, complimentary Breakfast, friendliness

Exactly what we needed for road trip stop

The oatmeal wasn’t good

Easy booking, convienient location, friendly staff

Pleasant stay, I hope to make it back soon!

Everything was great. No complaints.

Clean. Cozy. Great location to wineries.

Excellent location near Old Town and wine country.

Beds could use a layer of memory foam.

Front Desk staff were warm, friendly, and welcoming. Property was clean and well-maintained.

The location was great.

The location was great. Walkable to Old Town and a short Uber Ride away from the Wineries. it was clean and welcoming. A great value.

Fun trip
    • King Studio

Bed was a little to firm for me

Employees very friendly

Awesome

The food was good and the beds were very comfortable.

I think I pretty well stated everthing above

We liked the cleanliness ,friendlyness of staff.very quiet and breakfast was good.bananas were a little ripe.lol

Close to town centre.

Close to town centre.easy to find from I15.

staff was fliendly
    • King Studio

the wifi was just basic and couldnt be used to watch movies from laptop

staff was fliendly