Reviews of Hampton Inn & Suites Vero Beach Outlets 3 stars

9350 19th Lane, Vero Beach, FL 32966, USA

#8 of 23 hotels in Vero Beach

Very pleasant
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Mobility Accessible - Non-Smoking

The only issue I have is the door in the back by the pool leading to the parking lot needs a longer mat or possibly two. It rained and it was very slippery I almost fell a few times.

It was great after a long drive from NH.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Everything was great. However when I booked it I didn't realize that I could get a AAA discount, nowhere on booking.com was I able to enter that information and when I checked in because I had already booked it I wasn't able to retrieve my AAA discount, because I wasn't able to modify the reservation. Other than that the hotel itself was fabulous!!!

It was great after a long drive from NH. The staff was very friendly the room was clean and the location of it being right off the highway was nice to not have to go to far out of the way to get to be able to rest.

Ok hotel for the price, service of staff ruined the experience.

Service was lacking from many of the staff. First, they called me (multiple times, without leaving messages) to tell me a handicapped room wasn’t available, we never requested a handicapped room, then told me only one room was on the reservation and didn’t confirm they had the two rooms all along until we got to the property 3 hours later. This made a very stressful trip from the airport. One front desk staff said they didn’t have brochures for local activities, we asked a different person who gave us several. Cleaning staff didn’t empty trash when cleaning rooms, and left their cleaning products in our room. Location was ok, Cracker Barrel, Steak and Shake, and outlet mall within walking distance, about as good as you can expext in Vero Beach, unless you are on the water. My family travels to Vero often to visit family, won’t be staying at this hotel next time.

I will recommend Hampton Inn and Suites to all my friends who travel as we do.

Just keep up doing the same procedures of this property. NO COMPLAINTS AT ALL..

Staff was very accommodating. I use a walker and everyone of your staff was very good and willing to help me. My wife was impressed with the cleanliness of the room especially the bathroom. We usually use Holiday Inn’s but she wants to now always look for Hampton Inns and Suites. Your breakfast was outstanding and the lady in that eating section, Kristin was very knowledgeable about the food and the Vero Beach area. Joe the guy who was mopping the floor was very good to me as I said I’m using a walker he reminded me he was spot mopping. Front desk clerk was very very nice upon arrival with that warm smile. Something you don’t find all the time.

Room smelled like urine. Front desk was not helpful.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Mobility Accessible - Non-Smoking

We were put in a handicap room that smelled like urine. Front desk said hotel was sold out and cleaning staff was gone. We suffered through for one night. This is not typical for Hampton Inn. Very disappointed to say the least.

Breakfast was good.

Nice and clean friendly staff
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Mobility Accessible - Non-Smoking

Noise. Inside and out. Just after 8am trucks arrived with all new mattresses for the hotel.lots temp workers and staff yelling up and down the hall stacking all the mattresses against walls. I thought it was a swat raid that woke us. Next day, 8ish somebody burned the toast setting off screaming smoke alarm!! More panic from fire trucks etc. Smoke alarm too sensitive in breakfast area. NEXT day, maintenance decides to replace the over sensitive smoke alarm just after 8am. They set the alarm off again waking us. It was crazy. Common sense should be used; hotels are a relaxing quiet place to stay and are not cheap, simple solution (Common sense) check out is at 11 so wait till 11 for such Things! Also, no outdoor parking lot cameras to keep an eye on guest vehicles. I heard lots of noises slamming, pounding outside. I got dressed at about 1am and patrolled the parking lot. I'm retired law enforcement. Once I made sure our SUV windows were intact I went back to bed. There is a lot of commercial crews staying there and they are noisy at 6am getting their work trucks going. Staff at front desk and breakfast were great and these things were beyond their control.

Comfortable and good breakfast. Awesome English muffins.

Great location, room, etc but the woman ruined my peaceful use of the property

The woman who worked the morning shift of my check out day harassed the hellout of me. She called me at 7 am to tell me that my card did not work which was not true and I knew my card was fine. She de-activated my key, I walked back to the desk to get a new one, she gave me a key that did not work soI had to walk back to ask for another. She did this to me after making me come up there saying my card did not work. She pulled the same stunt when I was checking out. I am not exaggerating. She was one of the rudest hotel staff that I may have ever met. My parents had a hotel so I grew up in the hospitality industry and My own father wouldn’t have ever had anyone on his staff who was such a bad seed.

The man that checked me in was normal, courteous, and prompt, and professional.

Work on the "SMILES"

My pillow was extremely "flat". The front desk people were not as friendly as some of the other hotels that we have stayed in. We told the front desk when we arrived we were going to pay cash, yet they put it on my credit card. (That has yet to be worked out.)

Very close to nice outlet stores...very good breakfast...friendly maids on our hall

Very nice stay, would book there again.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Mobility Accessible - Non-Smoking

A couch would be nice for sitting in the room as an option to just sitting on the bed. Room was clean and comfortable. Staff was very nice.

A great variety of breakfast food was available. Coffee and cookie were offered all day long which was a surprise bonus!

Me and my friends really enjoyed it!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Mobility Accessible - Non-Smoking

The tv in the gym didn't work. The staff behind the desk didn't seem really positive but it could be just how I felt. They didn't do anything not appropriate. :)

The gym was small but comfortable anyway, I really enjoyed the possibility to work out a little bit. The pool was really nice as well. We were pleased with our rooms - the size and the bathrooms that were clean and comfortable. There was no problems with a tv and wifi in our room. I liked the breakfast - I think the choice of food was big.

Overall good stay

Bed was too soft but that's a personal preference. No drawers or safe

Front desk was very helpful since my reservation did not appear on their system. He called another property and eventually it showed up twice on their cancellation list. Not sure the disconnect but the gentleman was patient and extremely helpful thru the process

Excellent place to weather out a storm

I didn't like being there during a hurricane, but what the heck...?

The staff was incredible during Hurricane Irma, as well as before and afterwards. I simply cannot say enough good things about the tireless efforts they put in. Housekeeping seemed to be working round the clock with no power and no elevator that worked. I was very impressed.

Decent place, but not really worth the price. They need to fix room cards and not over charge.

I was charged 60 dollars more than my receipt showed and than that I booked for. I still have no idea why - I didnt charge anything to my room and didnt ask for anything. They key card for the room stopped working several times and I had to go to the desk to have it fixed because I could not get in my room.

Close to a few places to eat and the outlet mall. The room was pretty clean and the bed was comfortable. It was nice that they had a pool. Privacy was nice.

It was wonderful and completely comfortable.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

I didn't like that I changed my card on booking.com but the change was not sent to the hotel. This failure caused several issues on my trip.

The accommodations were great. But the staff was excellent

Nice and easy access

Our ac was broke and we had to move to another room. Liz at the front was very kind. She went as far as writing us a card. And she was just as nice to other guests. Definitely a employee who should be valued. The girl that checked us out was not so friendly.

Nice and easy access

Wet Floor

Third floor ice machine was NOT functioning correctly and the water on the floor caused my wife to fall down and heart her knee. The maintenance group was quick to address the issue but failed to place a wet floor notice out notifying other guests. From desk Liz attended to our issue personally and it was very appreciated. Also, the air conditioner quit blowing cold air near the end of our stay. The check out staff was notified.

Liz was an excellent front desk person. She was very approachable and friendly. The breakfast staff was also pleasant for the early morning wake up.

Great location for breaking the journey from Kennedy Space...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Mobility Accessible - Non-Smoking

We were provided with disposable plates and cutlery for breakfast which is a shame as, not only is it bad for the environment, it isn't so easy or pleasant to eat with.

Great location for breaking the journey from Kennedy Space Centre to The Florida Keys. Hotel felt modern, clean and fresh. Breakfast included in the price.

The room and environment was very nice.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Mobility Accessible - Non-Smoking

The drain was stopped up when we got there.. customer service was lacking.. and my bill was wrong!!

The room and environment was very nice.. the breakfast staff was excellent and very helpful..

The gal who cleaned my room was so friendly and helpful.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The front desk was not as knowledgeable or helpful in regards to trying to join Hilton Honors.

The gal who cleaned my room was so friendly and helpful. Always a big smile on her face!!!

Great, clean, comfortable hotel to stay at.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

As nice as this hotel is, there is no washer and dryer. You have to walk to the hotel next door and use theirs.

Everyone is really friendly. The hotel is very clean. There are lots of choices for breakfast.

Don't us BOOKING.COM.

The check in was a disaster, we waited over 30 minutes while the desk clerk called Booking.com to sort out our reservation that was made in someone else's name by Booking.com. We also tried to call to sort it out and waited on hold for over 30 minutes and NEVER were connected to anyone to help us. It was finally fixed but won't use BOOKING.COM again!

Good hotel, great value and very close to outlet mall.

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

Since we were taking an infrequent car trip for an extended...

Since we were taking an infrequent car trip for an extended period of time with a lot of luggage,- I appreciated the luggage carts and ice available as well as clean comfortable rooms and a friendly staff.

Would rethink staying here in the future
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Mobility Accessible - Non-Smoking

Room was not clean, noisy. Fruit was old. Parking lot was flooded and had to step in inches of water to access car.

Location to family member I was visiting

• Reviewed: 18 May 2017

Hampton as always--Comfortable and Accommodating

They are still remodeling a few parts getting it up to Hampton standards, but doesn't get in the way much.

Breakfast is good and on time(6am). The staff is very accommodating and the cleaning crew is excellent. To be on an Interstate this place is very quiet.

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

Would definately book this again!!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Mobility Accessible - Non-Smoking

The breakfast was amazing! We could make our own fresh waffles, they had fresh fruit, scrambled eggs etc. for the same money other hotels had only a bit of cereal and toast. Rooms very clean and modern.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

Not so much
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Vent in bathroom was filthy, hence fogged up mirror and kept dampness in. Only 4 little baskets for cloths, not nearly enough. Very disappointed and will not stay at this property again. We should have stayed at Comfort Inn and suites!!

The staff, especially Liz and Frank were wonderful

• Reviewed: 13 April 2017

Enjoyed our stay.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The beds were very comfortable and the room clean. We also liked the free breakfast and having the Vero Beach outlet stores shopping center near by that we could walk to.

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

Upon arrival and check in, there was nobody at the front...

Upon arrival and check in, there was nobody at the front desk. I had to find a housekeeper and have them locate somebody for me to check in. Also, the room was comfortable but had a mold smell.

• Reviewed: 14 March 2017

Worked beautifully for us!

When it rained, our window leaked, though staff attended to it promptly. The fitness center could have been maintained better.

Real oatmeal and Ceylon tea at breakfast; the chaise longue for reading; proximity to my father's home.

• Reviewed: 4 March 2017

Short. Booked 3 nights. Stayed only 1

Location. Close to outlets but far from beach.

Hotel was under construction. Lots of debris around the facility. Couldnt use the pool due to construction and crane. No parking. Had to park next door at Restaurant.

• Reviewed: 9 February 2017

broken ac.... staff rude regarding this issue
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Front desk staff.....gentleman....was super rude regarding our air conditioner not working.....not helpful at all and terribly rude!! He said "is there anything I can help you with that I can control.. ".....Terrible!

location....cleanliness....breakfast

• Reviewed: 3 February 2017

Me and my future wife was

The room had weird smells and the blankets smelled like feet

The hotel was peaceful the staff were nice check-in was easy bed was made staff was OK they were very polite.

• Reviewed: 2 February 2017

Great location!

Did not like that there was construction going on and was not told the pool would be closed? Found several screws in the parking lot and was not able to park since the lot was full!!

Location for us was key! Breakfast was nice. Staff was friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 27 January 2017

Hampton Inn value and a good location
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Staff was very loud during breakfast and a bit intrusive into conversations.

the room was recently renovated and the pillows were great. Location neat the outlet center was convenient.

• Reviewed: 9 August 2016

Best Sleep Ever

Lines in the T.V. when air conditioner came on. That was a little annoying, but not enough for me to complain to the hotel.

I had the most comfortable bed ever.

• Reviewed: 23 July 2016

The location was great in that it was convenient for a one...
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

I like a firm mattress but the bedding was clean and comfortable.

The location was great in that it was convenient for a one night stay in which I had to travel across the state the following day. Being next to an awesome outlet mall helps also. I'm a native Floridian and don't need to be next to the beach.

• Reviewed: 21 July 2016

The staff was very friendly and made you feel at home.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The bed was not comfortable. The place was somewhat dated, but they are days away from undergoing a renovation.

The staff was very friendly and made you feel at home.

Nice place to stay
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Would have liked to have a microwave in.the room.

Comfortable beds, wonderful pillows.

A great experience we had at this facility.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Mobility Accessible - Non-Smoking

The breakfast was great and the facility was beautiful!

I STAY AT THIS PROPERTY WHENEVER I AM IN THE VERO BEACH AREA.

I STAY AT THIS PROPERTY WHENEVER I AM IN THE VERO BEACH AREA. I LOVE IT

Good clean room n breakfast.

All ok.

Good clean room n breakfast.

I got what I was hoping for -- no disappointments! Very satisfied.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Mobility Accessible - Non-Smoking

Weather could have been better!

Very friendly and capable staff -- at the desk and for breakfast -- and also housekeeping.

It was great. The hotel is very close to where my office is.

I travel for business very often. i always look for Hampton. I love everything about the properties

Our stay was very enjoyable!

All of the staff were very helpful and friendly!

Will go back !!

When they were out of their fresh baked cookies

Breakfast was great & it was till 10:00 AM. Room & services excellent !!

Judy, David, and the entire staff were very friendly and helped make the stay enjoyable.

The breakfast was very good and helped get our day started right.

Awesome
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was great and the staff was friendly

It was okay

Staff were not overtly. Friendly

Comfortable

Great Breakfast

Nice Hotel - Will certainly stay there again

The itsy, bitsy LITTLE toilet in the rooms. The toilets are for toddlers - NOT Adults!

Great hotel, wonderful staff

Stayed for a soccer tournament. Stay was good but I was charged 2 nights

I was charged 2 nights when we only stayed 1

Nice as a layover to cruise ship, noise level & cleanliness very important. Will stay again
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

AC/heating unit very noisy. Carpet was not very clean.

Very easy access from I-95. Breakfast very good.

Enjoyed staying here and will come back x

Overall everything was great , man on reception made us hot water for tea and gave a list of places to eat x

Hotel perfection

Everything was great

Very nice hotel.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Mobility Accessible - Non-Smoking

Very nice hotel. Outlets in walking distance, plenty to do.

Easy to find, and plenty of parking.

A little far from where I had to go for a meeting. 7.7 miles

Easy to find, and plenty of parking.

The fact that I had food poisoning and they brought me...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Mobility Accessible - Non-Smoking

The fact that I had food poisoning and they brought me another trash can for me to use

It was great.

Great hotel and great staff!

Very clean and staff very nice.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Mobility Accessible - Non-Smoking

Very clean and staff very nice. Great breakfast too.

Love it

Everything was nice

Everything was nice

Summer 2017

Staffs friendliness was so amazing. They made us feel welcome from the second we walked in the door.

Fair offer for the price
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Mobility Accessible - Non-Smoking

Very clean and well equipted motel with extendet breakfast. Fair offer for the price. Good outlet nearby.

Very comfortable, friendly staff, great value.

Very comfortable, friendly staff, great value. Amen

God Location and Tesla Charger

We stayed at this hotel because they have a Tesla EV charge for guest to use.

Nære shopping outlet

Nære shopping outlet

Hampton Inn my new place!!!

Hotel top to bottom was really clean, comfortable,. Breakfast was excellent every morning. Staff was very helpful and polite.

It was very clean!

Narrow parking area

It was very clean!

Rooms were clean, very friendly stuff.

Pool area closes at 9:00pm, wish it was a later.

Rooms were clean, very friendly stuff.

Air conditioner leaks on the carpet.

Air conditioner leaks on the carpet. Would like an exhaust fan in the bathroom so the whole room didn't steam up.

Went to the beach

Along ride to the beach

Went to the beach

Accommodating staff.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The keys were not efficient to get in the hotel. Worked randomly but not always

Accommodating staff. Clean fresh hotel

Swimming pool very small.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Swimming pool very small.

Very friendly staff

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

Good room, 10 miles from ocean.

Too far from ocean!

Breakfast was very good. Good room.

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017