Reviews of Hampton Inn Virginia Beach Oceanfront North 3 stars

3107 Atlantic Avenue, Virginia Beach, VA 23451, USA

#6 of 105 hotels in Virginia Beach

Miss Linda was excellent with her sense of humor putting a...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds / Ocean View - Non-Smoking

I was disappointed in the pool that the waterfalls was not working and they kept it clean with plenty of towels for the guests. I was very disappointed in their WiFi as well. There connection was not the greatest and I have been at hotels where I have not had any issues.

Miss Linda was excellent with her sense of humor putting a smile on all the kids and families for breakfast. Our housekeeper was excellent on the 6th floor with her on clock room cleaning. My daughters were very happy with her organizing the room back in order. However one negative aspect was the A/C due to the ice machine felt very hot on the floor while when I went to do laundry on the second floor it was nice and cool...even though there was a ice machine as well. The elevator could also use A/C. The food and service was great at the restaurant.

Pros and Cons of My Hotel Stay
    • Oceanfront Queen Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

When I first entered my room I noticed the sliding glass doors were filthy, ironing board was broken, and no lid for the ice bucket. I spoke to the front desk receptionist, Rodney, about my concerns but never received a response.

The view was beautiful...

The only thing I didn’t like was the breakfast!
    • Oceanfront Queen Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

The only thing I didn’t like was the breakfast! I feel like with them having a restaurant in the hotel that the breakfast would be sooo much better but it was not...maybe they should combine the restaurant into their breakfast and have them cook it but other wise that everything was nice

The staff was great;
    • Queen Room with Premium View - Non-Smoking

The staff was great; especially Ms. Linda. She displayed pure joy and was a pleasure to get to know every morning when we had breakfast. She is a gem!

I would stay here again
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds / Ocean View - Non-Smoking

For the price i paid, i wasnt impressed with the rooms.

Great location. Breakfast was great, good selection for my picky 4 year old. Staff was friendly.

Room was excellent and very clean!
    • Queen Room with Premium View - Non-Smoking

Room was excellent and very clean! Very comfortable beds. The staff helped us with all our needs. Excellent view of the ocean! Would definitely stay here again. Parking was great. The only 2 things that were not so good, was our key had to be fixed a few times, because it wouldn't work, and the waterfall didn't work. But enjoyed talking to Linda in the restaurant. Very friendly and helpful. Also, didn't get the guy's name that checked us in, but he was also very friendly and helpful. All and all the stay was perfect

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Our 2018 Vacation
    • Oceanfront Queen Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

Clean and all staff were cheerful and friendly. This was our second stay, we have been coming to VA beach every year for 20 years and this is our favorite hotel. Breakfast good and Ms Linda makes you feel like her family! Love Her! Will be back next year!

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

We enjoyed our selves very much will come back.
    • King Study - Oceanfront/Non Smoking

The rain and the umbrella guy on the beach.. took our umbrella when we went to lunch and said big rains were coming took him an hour before he gave it back and the sun was shinning... very bad our stuff got all wet

Location, breakfast was very good breakfast lady was very nice as well as the maids made it a perfect stAy.

Book here for a great stay.
    • Queen Room with Premium View - Non-Smoking

Great location on the boardwalk with lovely view, very clean, lots of nice amenities, friendly staff, comfortable beds, parking included. Definitely worth the money.

Great for families!
    • Oceanfront Queen Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

Room was a little small once we added a cot it was hard to manuever. A shower is needed instead of just foot wash. So much sand in the hot tub which could be lessened to a degree with better rinsing facilities.

Bathroom was huge! 24 hour pool a big hit with the kiddos, breakfast was amazing! We especially loved Miss Linda down at breakfast. Such a beautiful soul who loves her job. Every staff person was kind.

The hotel was very clean surprising for an ocean front.
    • Queen Room with Premium View - Non-Smoking

The hotel was very clean surprising for an ocean front. The staff was so nice and worked extremely hard, the breakfast was delicious, beds were comfy. I loved how fresh the halls smelled as well.

Awesome stay.
    • Queen Room with Premium View - Non-Smoking

Our key didn’t work at first but was quickly fixed.

The room we had was wonderful and the staff were super friendly. Our view was spectacular. One of the staff members, “Miss Linda” was amazing. She was so inviting, warm and helpful and made breakfast a real treat. We will definitely be back.

Great location!
    • Queen Room with Premium View - Non-Smoking

Great location! The property was right on the beach and on the boardwalk. Within a 10-20 minute drive of many great locations in Virginia Beach - The Adventure Park and Paddle boarding being just two). The staff were all wonderful and if we needed anything they were willing to accommodate! One of the best hotels I have stayed in and will definitely book again.

Everyone was very friendly and courteous.
    • Oceanfront Queen Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

To many people in the pool area unattended

Everyone was very friendly and courteous. The room was very clean and there was an on site restaurant for dining. Breakfast was great every morning.

I love that it was close to everything exciting that we...
    • Oceanfront Queen Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

I love that it was close to everything exciting that we wanted to visit. BJ was super helpful in getting us settled in as this was our first visit to Virginia Beach.

The location/view were amazing! The staff was super friendly! Great hotel!
    • King Room with Whirlpool - Non-Smoking

I thought the mattress was a little too firm for me-not a problem, just a slight thing I noticed.

The location was awesome and the view from the rooms is breathtaking! The service was great-Miss Linda was a great person to see first thing in the morning because she's always so cheerful and friendly and super helpful! Breakfast was delicious too with different choices every day. The whirlpool tub was amazing too; very relaxing!

Great Place at a great place
    • Oceanfront Queen Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

Was overcharged by hotel compared to booking.com price and money NOT released until checkout. Speed of elevators

Location great. Breakfast great and varied each morning. Indoor pool and hottub. Foot washing station next to side entrance door!

Parking on site was nice many places in virginia beach do...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds / Ocean View - Non-Smoking

Could use a little update. Also while it is nice to have the restaurant, it brings a lot of people in and out of the hotel who are not staying there and room corridors are accessible to those people.

Parking on site was nice many places in virginia beach do not have that option . Staff was helpful and friendly

Location, indoor pool
    • Queen Room with Premium View - Non-Smoking

The power when out the last night and stayed out for several hours. Our family was in the pool but that was cut short due to power outage. Staff did not compensate for the inconvenience.

Location, indoor pool

Very sweet stay I would definitely stay here again

Nothing at all

The breakfast was delicious. The staff extremely helpful and extremely nice. We got there early very early and they gave us the parking pass immediately and called us as soon as the room was ready even though check-in wasn't until 4 they called us as soon as the room was ready around 2 p.m. The pool and the hot tub were open 24/7

Great front desk staff, clean rooms, good breakfast, pretty bad on site evening restaurant.
    • Oceanfront Queen Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

We had dinner at the hotel on Sunday night and that staff was pretty bad. The food was nothing special and my sweet potato fries were cold, my wife's were hot. Our wraps were done correctly with the special requests but our waitress kept asking us to repeat the order. The order took way longer to get to us than it should have.

The hotel and staff were great. Very friendly and helpful, Miss Linda on the breakfast crew was such a pleasure to meet and Collin (breakfast cook?) Was very courteous.

Totally met my expectations. Definitely will be back ! One of the nicest hotels I've stayed at.

Nothing. It was perfect.

Loved it ! The room was nice and clean and the beds were very comfortable. Breakfast was delicious. The staff was very friendly! Jack and Linda were super welcoming and helpful. Location was perfect! Right on the beach.

Short stay in VB for cheer competition!
    • Queen Room with Premium View - Non-Smoking

I sent an email 2 days before arriving asking for an early check in because the dates on my stay had changed and I new I would have to pay for a day that I wasn't able to stay. They approved my request to check in between 7am and 8am. When i arrived they told me it was not ready, so I waited. After 2 hours of waiting I went back and they said it still wasn't ready. So I explained to them what happened and showed them the emails, to which they seemed to get irritated and gave me an attitude. It was almost noon before I was able to check in.

I REALLY liked the lady that cleaned up and helped at breakfast! She had the absolute best personality! She helped everyone there and made sure to speak with all the kids! She even went and got suckers and handed them out to the kids at breakfast! The hotel was also very clean and comfortable, and in a very convenient location!

Property was well kept and in a great location.
    • King Room with Whirlpool - Non-Smoking

The pool was a little cold for an indoor pool but that could have been because the temperature outside was close to 20 degrees colder than it should have been for that time of year. The shower had a little trouble draining but it wasn’t a big deal really.

Property was well kept and in a great location. Staff was extremely friendly and one lady at the front desk even gave my wife a stamp to mail a postcard free of charge (it was her own personal stamp). Also liked the 24 hour indoor pool access.

Great Place to Vacay!

No complaints

I loved the location of the hotel to the beach and free parking was a plus. Great food options in the restaurant and free breakfast. Great Customer service and pet free!

My wife and I were on our honeymoon and couldn’t be more pleased with our stay!
    • King Room with Whirlpool - Non-Smoking

There were no bags in the trash can.

We really liked how friendly the staff was! The view of the beach from our room was amazing! We would definitely recommend this Hotel!

Great family vacation!! Made wonderful memories. Staff was super friendly.
    • King Studio Oceanfront - Non-Smoking

WiFi was sketchy and by day three wasn’t working for some of our phone and wasn’t awhile lot front desk cld do to help☹️

It was kid friendly, walking distance to a lot of shopping and dining. Beach steps away. Lots to do at your fingertips!!!

The breakfast was great, with a great variety.
    • Oceanfront Queen Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

The internet access was terrible. It didn't work in our room most of the time and when we asked at the desk about it the people were really rude. The lady said "it works for everyone else! What are we I.T. guys?!" The pool was very cold!

The breakfast was great, with a great variety. Most of the staff was very friendly.

We love staying at Hampton inns, it was our first pick but iwas not clean!
    • Queen Room with Premium View - Non-Smoking

We found a sock, a coin, a hair band and a child's toy in our floor. The room was not clean!

Location, lying in bed and watching the waves , breakfast and the employees at the front desk!

Good! We would stay again.
    • Oceanfront Queen Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

Our room key stopped working 4x. It was very frustrating. We have four very young children, and we're up on the 3rd floor, at the end of the hall.

Perfect location. Restaurant in hotel has very good food & is very quick & convinient. The continental breakfast was good & the staff was very friendly.

Great hotel with exceptional beach views! Onsite parking was fantastic! Highly recommend!
    • Oceanfront Queen Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

Our room was directly across from the housekeeping office/laundry room/staff hangout. It was very loud early in the morning and all of their items in the hallway sometimes made it difficult to get in/out of our room. But the housekeeping staff was so friendly, we didn't mind the minor inconveniences.

Hotel staff is friendly and accommodating! Great beach views. Breakfast was great, different options daily.

Room was clean and comfortable.
    • Queen Room with Premium View - Non-Smoking

The only thing I can think of was that the hot tub was too hot for us and the other guests that were there. I don’t know if it can be adjusted, we didn’t ask, just stayed out

Room was clean and comfortable. The free breakfast was great and Linda was awesome. We also ate dinner and had dessert in the restaurant. Both were delicious. We had the crab cake sandwich and carrot cake. Our kids enjoyed the indoor pool. We’re pretty low maintenance, but our couple of requests were taken care of promptly and with a smile.

We stayed for four days. It was OK, nothing special. It was great that we were on the beach.
    • Oceanfront Queen Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

The pool was very small and the children were very rambunctious and there was no lifeguard or anyone to get them settled or remove them when their parents wouldn’t control them when they were squirting people with pool toys who were sitting in the chairs minding their own business. The pool area was not clean and the bathrooms in the pool area were disgusting. The pool was also very very small and the hot tub at times was barely warm. The room was extremely crammed and very small to fit two queen size beds.

Really the location was the best thing. The breakfast was decent.

There was a very nice lady named Ms.
    • Queen Room with Premium View - Non-Smoking

There was a very nice lady named Ms.Linda at breakfast time and she was very polite and lovely with all the visitors. She greeted everyone and made sure everyone was okay with there breakfast.

• Oceanfront Queen Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

The only concern we did have was the slippery pool area.

My Family and I enjoyed every bit of our stay! Very welcoming staff and perfect location! Will be seeking out this location upon our return to Virginia Beach!

Great Location and Friendly Staff
    • Queen Room with Premium View - Non-Smoking

The building needs upgrades in general. Breakfast could be improved by adding more variety of fruits, omelets, breads, sugar and coffee. I didn’t expect to have plastic forks and paper plates/cups for breakfast, I would love somebody to serve tables, at least for coffee and drinks. Cleaning lady brought extra towels everyday, although she fixed our beds every other day.

Location is great! just next to Neptune Park, the boarwalk , the beach, shops and Restaurants. It has its own parking next to the entrance at no extra charge. Everybody was very friendly, especially the girls at the breakfast. I like the fact that is open until 10 am, most places close too early. Make our own waffles was fun! It’s a family friendly hotel. The room was espacious and clean, the view was my favorite part of the trip, we were on the top floor where we could enjoy the ocean and the dolphins!!!!

The location was perfect the beach boardwalk was excellent
    • Oceanfront Queen Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

The bed was to hard 😔 Like sleeping on the floor. I wish it was like sleeping on a cloud as you stated in your question

Stay was very good. Good breakfast clean room staff helpful.

Convenient to the beach and eating. Comfortable enough but not great. Staff is excellent!
    • Room with Two Double Beds and Bath Tub - Mobility/Hearing Accessible - Non-Smoking

Bed was not as comfortable as I like. However, it was comfortable enough given the price of the room.

Linda in the breakfast area is outstanding! Rodney at the front desk also was outstanding!

fun just like every year
    • Oceanfront Queen Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

I don't like queen beds, but that's the room I ordered. I would like to have better control of the temperature in the room or at least an easy to use thermostat

breakfast was great, Linda who works there is our favorite reason for returning

Lots of towels!
    • Queen Room with Premium View - Non-Smoking

Only had western omlets. Was told they were saving cheese for Sun. So if you don't like peppers/onions, you are out of luck. Shower flow was poor, water came out of faucet even if you had shower levet engaged. Refrig was not cold Pillows were too soft

Lots of towels! Was clean. Check in staff was very friendly.

We had an excellent time and would come back to Virginia Beach again.
    • King Room with Whirlpool - Non-Smoking

The pillows, the staff when we were coming and going didn't really say hello or have a nice day, we were just ignored. Didn't care for the swimming pool right in front of the check in (weird).

The view, the room, the bed, the cleaning lady Yanni (she was fabulous and deserves a raise). :)

Other than hot tub experience we had a very nice stay and will return to Hampton Inn.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds / Ocean View - Non-Smoking

Honestly it seems to be a problem where ever we go, the lack of parents discipline of there kids jumping and splashing in the hot tub. My wife and I feel that the young kids should not be in the hot tub especially unattended. We just wanted a few minutes for our selves each day but we had to continually go down to the pool area many times to see if kids were not in the hot tub. It was very unpleasant. Don't mind sharing the hot tub with other adults, not the problem but the kids were jumping and splashing and staying in longer than the time (15min) continually.

The facility was very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was very good, the pool and the hot tub were excellent. The location was in one of the best spots on Atlantic Ave.

A superb experience - top-notch staff, first-rate facility, great location!
    • Oceanfront Queen Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

Nothing - everything was wonderful!

Superb hotel! Every room has a wonderful view of the beach - restaurant and indoor pool are great as well - staff was awesome - loved our stay (we were there Thurs - Sat, mix of work and leisure).

I stayed here with a few friends for the 2018 Polar Plunge.

nothing.

I stayed here with a few friends for the 2018 Polar Plunge... The property and the staff were amazing. Hung out in the North Beach Bar and Grill and the bartender Matt was friendly and very accomodating.

Great place to stay
    • King Room with Whirlpool - Non-Smoking

The balcony doors were a little drafty and perhaps the furniture a little tired but I still really liked my room.

I loved the view from the room and the whirlpool bath

Enjoyable.
    • Oceanfront Queen Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

Thermostat max was 68 degrees. Pool is off lobby which is really just a hall where all people coming and going can see.

Ocean view with balcony. Nice bar.

Grandfather was surprised on his birthday by the arrival of grandchildren!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds / Ocean View - Non-Smoking

Our Grandchildren, who travel a lot but do not often stay in hotels, loved making their own waffles! Every staff member from housekeeping to desk staff seemed eager for us to have a wonderful time!

This stay was a nice value for the price.
    • Double Room - Hearing Accessible with Roll in shower/ Non Smoking

This year was our first experience with Hampton Inn. This property seemed older than the other locations, not bad, just not quite as up to date and polished.

Ocean front rooms provide a lovely view. The blanket in the closet was an awesome alternative for folks who can't sleep under the comforter. It's so nice to have a breakfast option without leaving the hotel. The property location is really perfect.

If I didn’t have to check in and feel unwelcome, it would have been a top rated experience.
    • Queen Room with Premium View - Non-Smoking

The receptionist made me feel unwelcome. She made a comment about booking 3rd party .

The breakfast was above average in offerings. The pool was open 24/ 7

We loved our stay and will be back.

It was cold outside 😂

The staff was wonderful. Hotel was clean and wonderful location. We would stay again and share experience with family and friends 👍

It was a wonderful and relaxing visit with a perfect location.
    • King Room - Hearing Access with Bathtub/Non-Smoking

The side door entrance from the parking lot didn’t work when trying to enter from the outside.

Hours of operation, friendly and courteous staff, and the selection of food.

Wonderful 2 Year Anniversary Getaway.
    • King Room with Whirlpool - Non-Smoking

The room was nice & clean. Mrs Debra kept our room clean. Mr Vincent made sure everything was in working order. Stephanie was great during breakfast time. Mr Jack made us feel really warm and welcome.

Would highly recommend this family friendly place.
    • Queen Room with Premium View - Non-Smoking

We had two days of angry skies and rain and as luck would have it on the day of checkout, it was beautiful. Sun finally peeked out. So we were able to go to the beach for a little while. Got back to the room past checkout time and housekeeping rudely informed us, checkout time was 11am. Yes, we were late, but there were other rooms still not clean and I'm pretty sure it is not in her job description to confront the guests in such a manner. This was totally inappropriate and the only time we experienced anything like this. She even came and knocked on the door and ask if we were almost ready to leave while we were packing. We were out the door within 30 minutes of getting back to the room. Everyone else from the office to the breakfast staff were warm, courteous and pleasant. Sad how one staff's behavior can reflect on the whole experience. it was our only negative.

Beds were so comfy. We took off the scratchy comforter cover - it was a texture thing for my grandson, who is on the autism spectrum but the comforter was soft and warm. My grandson loved the breakfast bar each morning, especially the waffles. I loved the potato sausage and peppers. Fresh fruit was awesome. Coffee was great. Location, beach and boardwalk were amazing, close to everything but didn't feel crowded at the hotel. Grandson loved the indoor pool.

Not Good !!!

The Hotel was not clean the hallways were dirty,the rooms were not clean i booked these rooms for family and I was very embarrassed 😩 Our room was not. cleaned and not enough towels and our TV kept going out which we reported.I was a front desk manager at a hotel for 12 years and to me this was not the Hospitality that each guest should receive.

I enjoyed the staff very friendly and helpful especially Matt in the restaurant and Jack the maintenance guy (and I hope he is doing good) also an older lady at the front desk(petite) and the Manager who was very accommodating...

We loved the location.
    • Queen Room with Premium View - Non-Smoking

Dirty room. Bathroom had looked like puke all the way down the walls. Very gross. Had to dust and clean windows so we could see the ocean.

We loved the location. The staff was great and friendly!

Don’t think I would stay at this motel again. Very pricey for what u get.
    • King Room with Whirlpool - Non-Smoking

Some staff in kitchen not very friendly nor the restaurant. Bathroom not very clean. Needs some repairs.

Cleaning staff and front desk very friendly. Breakfast was ok .Bed very comfortable. Location good.Most staff in kitchen very friendly willing to help some not very nice.

The bed was very comfortable, room was clean, breakfast was...
    • Queen Room with Premium View - Non-Smoking

The elevator was really slow.

The bed was very comfortable, room was clean, breakfast was good with plenty of choices and the staff were all super friendly and helpful.

I loved this hotel, it was updated and clean and I would book here again in the future
    • Queen Room with Premium View - Non-Smoking

The restaurant downstairs in the hotel has very poor quality food. Would never eat there again and would not recommend that. However the complimentary breakfast was very nice

The room was crisp and clean and updated. Very nice bathroom. Loved the view of the beach from the balcony. Very nice complimentary breakfast.

Happy staff, perfect ocean view, good bed, near Neptune statue, good value
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds / Ocean View - Non-Smoking

Connecting to wifi took a few trys then worked great.

Excellent customer service, HAPPY employees who care and have worked there for YEARS sets this place apart. They told us its locally owned and the owners are good to them. Perfect ocean view, near Neptune statue. Comfortable bed, nice breakfast, easy parking.

The hotel is showing wear.
    • Oceanfront Queen Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

Television went blank on three separate days and was addressed quickly, but it was inconvenient. Room wasn't cleaned Thursday and Friday. Only the beds were made on Thursday, but no cleaning was done. On Friday, nothing was done in the room.

Staff was friendly.

Overall, great hotel, great staff, great area right in the middle of the boardwalk.
    • King Room with Whirlpool - Non-Smoking

Sheets were dirty but hotel staff came to the room immediately and changed them out completely. Other than that everything was Pretty clean and neat. Curtains were a little dirty looking in from the balcony.

Breakfast was decent for a free complimentary meal. Staff always greeted you and asked how you were, outdoor area clean and neat, rocking chairs a plus outside by the beach.

Excellent time and can't wait to do it again.

Elevators took forever.

Breakfast was excellent, especially the omelets, coffee, sausage and potatoes. Linda, the employee who worked at the breakfast bar, was very friendly and made the stay at the hotel very welcoming.

Very relaxing
    • King Junior Suite with Ocean View - Non-Smoking

The room was not that clean especially the bathtub! There was a pair of undies behind ghe couch when i was looking gor a plug!

The beach was close but very crowded. People were rude and put up a cabana right in front of our chairs and umbrella. The boardwalk was very clean for as many people as there was! Same eith the beach. I enjoyed last stening to music at the Neptune Center as well as outside many restaurants along the boardwalk!

The stay was awesome...
    • Oceanfront Queen Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

The location & view of the facility is perfect. Watching the sunrise & sunset seem almost within reach and breath taking. The Breakfast buffet & staffs especially Ms. Linda were the highlight of each day... delicious food & cheerful staffs. The pool and hot tub accessible 24hrs!

Overall pretty good family vacation
    • Queen Room with Premium View - Non-Smoking

Staff was helpful, friendly and accommodating but sheets and towels werent the cleanest. Had to order fresh linen as soon as we got in. Need more parking spaces as well

Stay was pretty good. Beachfront view was awesome and right next to everything (activities, beach, food, shopping, etc.) which was super convenient. If we didnt want to drive the entire trip it still would have been a good vacation. Wish there was better selection of shopping within walking distance but the mall shopping was about a 20minute drive away so not too bad at all. but overall pretty nice trip

Perfect beach front hotel.
    • Queen Room with Premium View - Non-Smoking

Very family friendly hotel with great location. Good coffee in the morning, great way to start a early morning on the beach with the kids. All ocean front rooms with amazing views. Good places to eat within walking distance of the hotel, including ice cream right across the street!

The bathroom could have been cleaner and the chalking around...
    • Queen Room with Premium View - Non-Smoking

Since I booked on booking.com I could not get my government discount. I thought that was unfair. The elevators were so slow.

The bathroom could have been cleaner and the chalking around the tub needed to be replaced. The comforters on the bed needed to be a lighter material, too warm.

Good for a business trip
    • Queen Room with Premium View - Non-Smoking

I prefer an outdoor pool at the beach, but I was there on business and didn't have much time for fun anyway.

I requested early check-in and although I knew it wasn't guaranteed I was really pleased that I was accommodated. The complimentary breakfast was actually pretty decent and the view from my room was fantastic. The room was very clean and comfortable. The location was perfect.

We had a very enjoyable stay at the Hampton Inn- it was clean, convenient, friendly, and great!
    • King Room with Whirlpool - Non-Smoking

There was nothing that stood out to us that we did not like about the facility!

We very much enjoyed the friendly staff, the willingness of them to offer tips/tricks/advice, the facility and the rooms were very well kept up, the complimentary breakfast offered a wide variety of choices-honestly, thank you for having yogurt. It was very easy to park, and the staff in the restaurant were very friendly.

Great weekend
    • Queen Room with Premium View - Non-Smoking

the tempture in the hallway was warm, and the only bad thing was the tempture in the elevators was HOT

Everything was great. The workers were all very freindly and helpful. The location was supper. The breakfast was great. The hot tub was wonderful.

Absolute Revisit!!!
    • King Junior Suite with Ocean View - Non-Smoking

wish the bar/grill was open a bit earlier..we had to grab lunch at 31 Ocean Catch....but fortunately lunch and refreshments there were superb!!!

the Grand View afforded by the Atlantic Ocean...the Staff at the desk at ALL times were soooo friendly and accomodating..we got there early before the room was ready and were given parking passes..pool passes..just great....also the bartender was really exceptional later in the afternoon...

I paid $350nfor one night stay.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds / Ocean View - Non-Smoking

I paid $350nfor one night stay. I regret it so much to pay this amount for the room. It was old fashioned decir comparing of the entrance, not was not the issue. It was dirty wirh either ice cream, candle or candy on the carpet next to the bed. The curtains were so old that had holes all over. The sunlight came through the window at 5:00am could not sleep. The bathroom wood furniture it was so old and had a particular smell.

Not friendly staffs
    • Oceanfront Queen Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

Not friendly staffs I checked in early, requested for an upper floor room, the staff said I gọt you When I came back the man gave me the 2nd floor they said booking.com gave me this floor duh? I had an ocean front room but I can't see anything because it sits on top of their outside restaurant, I only saw the restaurant 's roof It was not worthed to pay for the ocean front room and stared at their restaurant 's roof I am very disappoited and never want to come back or recommend anybody here

Fun in the sun was great at Hampton Inn Noth. Thanks for the memories!
    • Double Room - Hearing Accessible with Roll in shower/ Non Smoking

The fact that we had to ask for tiolet paper several times was quite annoying. There should always be 2 rolls in bathroom. One on dispenser and one on shelf.

I enjoyed the breakfast that was available every morning. I had choices and that was important. I of course loved walking from hotel straight on to the beach.

Mediocre hotel
    • Queen Room with Premium View - Non-Smoking

The breakfast was only marginal. There were not a lot of hot choices. The front desk staff was not terribly friendly and also the rude. We had an issue with our rooms (we had called the morning of check in and asked for adjoining rooms and the general manager had responded with "ok" and made some changes but on check in they were next to each other but not adjoining) and their attitude was more or less "there's nothing I can do, if you don't like it, check out." The pool was small and a little deep for people with young children as the minimum was 3 feet. Housekeeping didn't really service your room while you were there. They emptied the trash and I think left towels but didn't make the beds. The beds were too firm and made my back hurt.

Browse Hampton Inn Virginia Beach Oceanfront North traveller photo gallery