Reviews of Hampton Inn Waldorf 3 stars

#1 of 10 hotels in Waldorf

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

Great time and stay.
    • King Study with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

They haven’t given me a reason yet to not like the place or any of the amenities. So I say please look at my positive comments .

Everything was fine and lived up to the expectations I’ve heard from friends who have stayed here previously. Breakfast items were awesome and eggs and waffles awesome! I’ll defin remember this place for the next time I visit my friend in Waldorf.

Not accomadating at all, I wouldn’t recommend
    • King Study with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Couldn’t accommodate my needs for check in after online booking said no problem, horrible Dirty laundry left in bedroom

The staff that checked us in and out

Will do again
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The only issues I had were that the A/C unit was intermittently loud in our room and there was no bacon for breakfast. Gotta have bacon! Also, the TV could have been a little bigger

I liked the staff, the easiness of everything. Good experience

Small annoying issues, but overall good experience.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room smelled like mildew. We had to keep the air conditioner on to mask the smell. The t.v. kept going in and out saying that the signal was lost, and the sink was slow to drain. With all the small annoyances, I would come back because the staff and professionalism made up for it.

The staff and housekeeping staff were absolutely amazing! They were extremely welcoming and helpful. Everyone greated you with a smile! The hotel is in a great location. It is close to the mall, Target, and Walmart. There are a ton of restaurants located in the surrounding areas to take advantage of.

Great place to stay in Waldorf! You can walk across the parking lot to The Cracker Barrel!
    • Non-Smoking King Room with Easy Chair

The parking lot set up is different. More lights are needed in the parking lot area for safety at night.

Delicious breakfast included with stay. Very comfortable bed.

About what you'd expect from Hampton Inn (bring your own pillows- and some eye drops)
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The beds weren't particularly comfortable. The pillows weren't particularly comfortable In our room, we couldn't adjust the air conditioning to get the room to feel comfortable while we were trying to sleep but maybe we just didn't play around with it enough. Oh, and this was the real kicker....when we walked into the room, the chemicals or cleaner vapors from whatever was used to clean the room were overwhelming in terms of their chemically-ness. Our eyes watered for literally two hours- and you couldn't open the window so there was no relief- unless you wanted to leave the hotel. It was pretty brutal. We did drive to a drug store up the road to get eye drops (no, I'm not kidding- it was that bad).

My stay was a positive and good experience I will be staying here again
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The shower but I honestly think that's a personal thing within myself

Bed WAS like a cloud and the juice machine taste like fresh juice. Enjoyed my stay

It was a nice facility with stinky carpets in the rroom.
    • Non-Smoking King Room with Easy Chair

The room had a funky smell coming from the carpet. The carpet needs t be changed immediately as it takes away from the overall experience.

The staff was helpful and friendly. The breakfast was good. The location was convenient.

A bit noisy, but comfortable
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I was placed on the ground floor. when I asked if the room would be noisy, I was told that t he facility was quiet. People were screaming in the hallways as late as 10:30. Next time, I will insist on an upper floor.

It was ok.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The bathroom looked dirty and the bed was not as comfortable as I would have liked it.

The breakfast was good. The hotel is in a good location of several businesses.

Staff very nice
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We woke up that morning, not by choice to a singing choir 2 rooms down. They were so loud we could not sleep! Which was the entire purpose of the room Not happy- had to leave early Maybe they should schedule choirs in the afternoon after check out!!!! :( I called to complain to manger 3 times and he never returned my call

Staff very nice

My next stay decision will be easier.
    • King Room - Disability Access/Smoking

Pillows were a little too soft. I actually had to go purchase more in order to sleep comfortably.

Everything no specific pin point. Service was excellent

Nice hotel for the value and location. Check your bed sheets before "turning in"
    • Non-Smoking King Room with Easy Chair

I had to change my room because I found hairs on the sheets as I prepared for a nap. The associate moved me to a different room a few doors down on the same floor. Housekeeping had left for the day. I don't really like the parking lot set-up. Not many spaces available near the door.

Delicious Breakfast with a nice variety of food provided. If you show your room key, you get 15% off your meal at the Carraba's restaurant next door. You can easily walk to Cracker Barrel or Carraba's from the hotel. A mini fridge and microwave are provided in the room. Bring your own microwave popcorn , bottled water, snacks, paper plates for reheating food, and plastic utensils!

This Hampton Inn was very good!
    • Non-Smoking King Room with Easy Chair

The bed wasn't comfortable.

The staff was outstanding, and excellent to deal with. Couldn't ask for better. A+ The gal who worked the breakfast bar really hoofed it and deserved extra help over the holiday weekend. She was amazing. Located next to two nice restaurants for dinners.

Very clean besides the bathroom had small stuff left behind...
    • Non-Smoking King Room with Easy Chair

Everything was swell besides the bathroom little hair left behind and small pieces of used toilet paper left behind and a little dust on the towel shelves

Very clean besides the bathroom had small stuff left behind that could of been cleans up obviously there is no one rechecking the rooms after there house keeping clean them

It was great. Very friendly staff.
    • King Study with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

We had to switch rooms because the first room the tv was broken, the lamp and outlet were broken and the iron didn't work. The next room was perfect.

The place was great.
    • Non-Smoking King Room with Easy Chair

The breakfast buffet is nice need to have other meat products like turkey bacon and sausage or cream chipped beef.

The place was great.Nice staff and comfortable bed.

Clean Rooms, Great Staff, Complimentary Hot Teas and Coffees, Great Breakfast Selection
    • King Study with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The pool was closed for maintenance! We came two hours early just to hit the pool. My kids were so frustrated. So next plan Free Wifi - also frustrating - couldn't login and then kept losing signal. (and we were near the front desk - thought we would of had a strong signal)

The breakfast was great and had an awesome variety. Loved the free coffee. hot tea and hot chocolate ANYTIME! Beds were soft and fluffy - could of used a few more pillows or at least bigger ones. The staff was great and very accommodating.

Staff and Breakfast Were Good, Property Had Maintenance Issues
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room keys didn't work our entire stay (4 nights) despite maintenance changing the batteries on the door scanner. The gentleman at the front desk explained that they are scheduled to update all of the room locks, but not until after our stay. It was a pain having to get assistance every time I needed to get into the room. Also there was an issue with the fire alarm and it went off in the middle of the night, then again the next day, but thankfully it was resolved after that. I would stay again and rate solid 8-9 once the lock situation has been resolved.

The breakfast was good and the children enjoyed the pool. The room and facilities were clean. The staff was exceptional, from maintenance to the front desk, very helpful and positive attitudes all around.

Best stay ever.

Absolutely nothing.

Food was delicious, the bed was like new. Great linens, etc. Plenty of towels etc. Can't think of anything a person could ask for. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Next time we come to the area we will definitely visit Hampton Inn.

• Reviewed: 22 February 2017

Comfortable
    • Non-Smoking King Room with Easy Chair

The staff was excellent! Made our checkin very smooth and pleasant! The room was just what we ordered! The bed was very comfortable and put us both right to sleep! Loved the free coffee! The breakfast was very refreshing with lots to choose from!

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

I was disappointed 😕.
    • Non-Smoking King Room with Easy Chair

The room was dated. The room temperature was too hard to regulate for a temperature that wasn't too hot or cold. The lighting in the room also was a problem. It was too dark.

Down stairs was updated and seemed nice.

• Reviewed: 4 January 2017

A nice hotel if you find yourself needing to stay in Waldorf
    • King Study with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Bed was too firm. TV channel guide was not interactive and you had to wait until it scrolled around, which if you're in a hurry is ridiculous. And you had to get just the right position to get the remote to work. TV channels would stop working, saying programming no longer available, would come back after 5 minutes. No safe for valuables/electronics.

Fresh coffee, cocao, and tea was always available, which in winter is great. Very clean. The staff was friendly and helpful when dealing with a Booking.com customer service rep that was more interested in following their script than solving problems.

• Reviewed: 13 November 2016

Clean and safe hotel with great staff!!
    • King Study with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Business center is located in a busy hallway and the computer does not have google chrome so there was work I could not complete because I had to open links with the chrome browser. The direct tv is limited and there is no option to push a guide button on the remote control. You have to view the guide channel on channel 2 then watch the menu scroll down and then decide what you want to watch. The hilton garden inn down the street has full direct tv just like at home and it is much better.

This hotel is very nice and convenient. The staff was very accomodating especially Bonnie at the front desk. The room was clean and spacious with a very comfortable bed. If I ever have friends or family come to visit I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Staff was friendly and the sunday breakfast was excellent!
    • Non-Smoking King Room with Easy Chair

Staff was friendly and the sunday breakfast was excellent!

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

Location was very convenient

NA

Location was very convenient

Bed uncomfortable and housekeeping did not clean room everyday. Tyra gave great service with a smile

Housekeeping service

Did not meet my expectations

Smell, flies

My room (201) had an old smell. I did not sleep at all. There were flies in the room. Not impressed

Marvelous

Staff members professionalism Breakfast setup Chef polite

It was near enough to everything you needed.
    • King Room - Disability Access/Smoking

It was near enough to everything you needed.

Clean, comfortable hotel in a great location for shopping and restaurants! Breakfast at the Cracker
    • Non-Smoking King Room with Easy Chair

Breakfast items should be changed. Turkey sausage is not a favorite. Would like to see more fruits included.

Excellent location!

Enjoyed our stay

Enjoyed our stay

Room excellent, location excellent
    • King Room - Mobile Access with Tub/Non-Smoking

Refrigerator was extremely noisy r

Room excellent, location excellent

I enjoyed my stay I would do it again
    • King Study with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The pillows could have been a little more firmer but I usually bring my eyes I forgot

Very pleasant people

Bobby was very helpful

Bobby was very helpful

Enjoyed my stay & no problems with my stay.
    • Non-Smoking King Room with Easy Chair

Nothing that I could think of.

Well run & courteous staff. Restaurants & stores are close by.

Beds were comfy

Beds were comfy

A very nice place to stay in waldorf.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Need more toilet paper in the bathrooms. I'd put 3 rolls in every room.

I liked it all, beds, breakfast, coffee. It was very nice.

Great stay
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Staff was extremely nice!

Great place. I prefer Hampton Inns over any hotel. Great value for the money!
    • King Study with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Coffee ran out on Sunday morning. Had to wait a bit too long for the pot to be refilled.

Comfort and room location.

Will Return
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I liked the way the staff were so cheerful. The manager on duty was very helpful and pleasant

Great stay

All was good

Coffee

Nice, clean and comfortable place to stay1
    • King Study with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Parking wasn't the best set-up and the breakfast food was TOO SALTY!

Comfortable bed! Microwave and refrigerator available in the unit!

It was very nice. Warm an friendly staff.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Room was nice and clean and up to date looking.

My stay was not long enough!!!
    • Non-Smoking King Room with Easy Chair

Very safe and clean! The free breakfast was delicious! I will definitely come back!!

Had a great stay, the service was amazing
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The front service was awesome

Manager did try to make it right by givng me a free next stay
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Horrible breakfast... No planin eggs or plain anything and they had got dogs aa the breakfast meat. The wifi also didn't work

nice room ,quite, clean nice staff

nice room ,quite, clean nice staff

Manager very polite and helpful.
    • King Study with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Wish I could get a little better price.

Bed very comfortable. I usually ache after sleeping in a bed away from home but not at this Inn

Powered eggs.

Powered eggs.

nice location, would stay here again
    • King Study with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

I wish I could have checked in earlier.

Free cookies.

Friendly helpful staff

Friendly helpful staff

Convenient and had a friendly staff

Lights a bit dim

It was nice motel for the money - clean and convenient - friendly staff
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The lobby area was bright and cheerful

Would definitely recommend to friends!

Potatos

Yes, eggs were good. Beds were nice too

Had dinner next door and received a discount on our meals

Had dinner next door and received a discount on our meals

The bed was nice and soft.
    • Non-Smoking King Room with Easy Chair

The tv had a black spot right in the middle of the screen.

The bed was nice and soft.

Clean and convenient
    • King Room - Disability Access/Smoking

Location to my destination. Clean and provided breakfast.

Breakfast was great!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was great! Rooms were very nice! Staff very friendly!!

Breakfast assortment good by some foods were not hot or...
    • King Study with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Breakfast assortment good by some foods were not hot or seemed stale.

Left happy
    • Non-Smoking King Room with Easy Chair

Clean.... close to our event.... good location.... Good breakfast...

Customer service was excellent!
    • Non-Smoking King Room with Easy Chair

Room was very clean and Breakfast was excellent!

Great Stay!!
    • King Study with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Everything! Breakfast was great! Beds was comfortable! Love it!

Would definitely stay again
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Very clean and staff friendly

eggs were fine and the bed was good

eggs were fine and the bed was good

Cindee
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The pool had an umbrella at the bottom the top that was dirty and cloudy The TV in the room was too small

The temp of the room. It was quiet

Wonderful stay
    • Non-Smoking King Room with Easy Chair

Comfort of the bed and close by where I needed to go.

The receptionist called us to make sure we were okay and...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Could use some nicer intetior doord

The receptionist called us to make sure we were okay and still coming

They had bedbugs

They had bedbugs

Comfort and location

Comfort and location

Great place for the buck!!

n/a

The facilities were nice.. We arrived late and left early; as we were just seeking a place to stay for the night.

• Reviewed: 25 May 2017