Reviews of Hampton Inn Washington DC - Convention Center 3 stars

901 6th Street Northwest, Northwest, Washington, DC 20001-2646, USA

#56 of 143 hotels in Washington

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

Location is good, bunch of good Thai and Chinese restaurant...

The elevator was broken during our stay. Had to use stairs various times

Location is good, bunch of good Thai and Chinese restaurant close by. Breakfast included

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

5 nights was not enough, We could have done with another 2 nights at least

Very disappointing Breakfast, Being Gluten sensitive there was a very restricted choice but that would not stop me going back again.

Very clean and Modern, Helpful staff, Good location.

• Reviewed: 7 October 2018

Great location and tremendous staff.

Public spaces could have been a little neater.

Great staff. Location was perfect for my trip. Room was clean and comfortable. I appreciate the security of limiting elevator access to those with room keys.

• Reviewed: 7 October 2018

Great time!

The staff was amazing and super friendly. Room was spacious, bed was comfortable and bathroom was big. Close proximity to Capital One arena and several amazing restaurants. Try the City Tap House.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

Overall, great location to the venue I was attending. FANTASTIC STAFF!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I should not have to take a cold shower for the price I am paying for rooms. On a Sunday morning it took nearly 10 mins for hot water. Valet only parking, adds an additional $50 our budget tight trip. Luckily the staff helped by tell us that on Saturday at 6:30 pm street parking was free. (If you are brave enough). I parked where you could walk out the door and see my vehicle, for free.

Lots of options for breakfast, both cold and hot.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

Recommended hotel, nice location and stay
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Last day, the receptionist in the lobby was quite despective and he didn't seem to want to solve my issue with the public transport. Anyway, other guy gave us a hand.

Nice 2 nights in the hotel. One of the nights, we had an issue with the room, and the people next door and they solve it in an hour. It was a quick a nice reaction we thank. Nice location and also good breakfast for starting the day with energy.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

The location is awesome.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I didn’t like the breakfast at all. First of all, everything is paper or plastic - so it produces an incredible amount of waste. And then there is no healthy option. There is only sweets (donuts, cheerios, waffles, toast) and eggs and sausages. No fresh fruit, no real bread, no healthy cereals, no salad. The room had a strange smell.

The location is awesome. The staff was super friendly and supportive. The rooms are large.

Very loud in the room.

Very loud in the room. The ac unit rattle I had to remove part of the cover just so we could sleep. The valet parking was not a option for us since it was backed up out in the street and we had to find our parking around the corner.

Washington DC Trip

A little outdated. Could use an update in bedroom. Do not take any Cabs. Use Uber or Lfyt

Breakfast was good. Staff was friendly Coffee and tea always available. Close to all attractions.

Great place!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The first room I was given lacked hot water. I made the management aware of the problem, and they sent someone to correct it. By the end of the day, the hot water was off again. The management addressed the problem by moving me to another room and giving me bonus miles for my trouble.

Staff was most helpful and accommodating, especially in light of a problem I'll detail below. Breakfast was good although I wish there were more gluten-free offerings. The location was perfect for my needs.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

The staff were very friendly and the beds were comfortable.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I did not like the fact that the hotel did not have any parking which made it very inconvinient.

The staff were very friendly and the beds were comfortable.

Excellent convention spot
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

Housekeeping knocked on the door on check out day at 9. I had the sign on the door

Breakfast was good. It was a great location for the convention center. Staff was very friendly. We needed more toilet paper and towels and coffee and the Cleaning staff provided without hesitation

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

The pool was warm.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

When booking the hotel there was no mention of the 60+ dollar a day parking charge.

The pool was warm. Beds comfortable. Great variety of food. Definitely stay there again.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Sausage and gravy, fluffy scrambled eggs, very tasty 💯🏆👍🛐.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The parking garage across the street on Massachusetts (pmi),after I paid my fee$$(ticket)on the ticket vending machine with a receipt /As when leaving about 10min.They wanted me to pay more $$ before exiting the garage 😡additional $12??????Why is this?

Sausage and gravy, fluffy scrambled eggs, very tasty 💯🏆👍🛐.

Great staff!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Had a little problem with our room, but they took care of it right away.

The staff was absolutely great! Had a little problem, and they took care of it right away. We asked for directions and they were more than helpful. Weather was not great, but they had towels for us as soon as we walked in the door. The breakfast was good and they had different things every day.

• Non-Smoking King Study

Great location. We went to DC to sightsee. National Mall was about 15 minute walk. We didn’t really need to use transit because of the great location. We parked across the street for $20/night. Hotel was very close to a variety of restaurants.

Great breakfast, comfortable stay.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Great breakfast, comfortable stay. Had a small ant issue in our room, and parking was a bit ridiculously priced. Thought they would give a little discount because of the ants but didn’t.

Wonderful weekend! Saw Shania Twain in concert toured the National Mall, White House, etc. Loved it
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Valet parking is expensive. We were told we could park on the street on the weekend for free though. For the first time in the area, I wasn't comfortable parking on the street. I might try it the next time.

The location was great with close proximity to Capital One arena and the Mall. Breakfast was good. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Our room was comfortable. Very quiet. Microwave and refrigerator provided. We felt safe and secure with your room card required for access to elevator and lobby bathroom facilities. I would stay here again.

I just loved staying at this Hampton Inn for the quality of service and all the amenities offered.
    • King Room with Sofa Bed - Accessible Tub

I was extremely pleased by everything at the Hampton Inn, including those unexpected complimentary hot breakfasts each morning. It was so convenient because it saved us time each morning when we were on the run by 6:30 to our events. So by not having to go out for breakfast saved time, and money too. And the coffee choices at the coffee bar also exceeded my expectations. And the front desk staff were all professional, courteous and efficient. I'm returning!!

Good location to Cedar Point.
    • Non-Smoking King Study

A little tight for 2 adults & 2 older children. Smoking area just below room. Every time AC unit kicked on would pull smoke into our non-smoking room. Hotel offered to switch rooms, but had completely unpacked.

Good location to Cedar Point. Perfect for needs. Courteous staff. Recently renovated rooms. Comfortable beds.

Very serviceable hotel.

Very serviceable hotel. Helpful staff, decent breakfast, handy location, quiet and clean rooms, pool and fitness. Loved having coffee 24 hrs. a day. Offer the WaPo in the lobby and you’ll be perfect!

Very comfortable and enjoyable stay!!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

One of the two elevators was broken but did not affect my holiday!! Just have to be patient in waiting for the one elevator and hope the repair guy shows up soon!

Last minute stay for one night....it exceeded our expectations! Beds, pillows and sheets were very comfy, nice powerful hot shower, free wifi, breakfast was very good and helped save a few $$$ and the staff were very professional, friendly and helpful. I would stay here again!

The room was beautiful and the view was incredible.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

They completely fool you about the parking. They lead you to believe valet is only $50 but thats per night. It bothers me that they park the car on day 1 and it sits for days and yet they still charge

The room was beautiful and the view was incredible.

Washington DC was an experience, the Hampton provided my son &

The gym could have had a few more things to get a better pump.

Close to transit, restaurants, the market, good breakfast included. The Lady Bar tender was very good, friendly & pleasant. That kept me down at the bar instead of the room to watch sports.

Good

Breakfast option is limited and always crowded. Valet parking not so convenient.

Locate at Chinatown with lots of Chinese restaurants, and near a Capital Bikeshare station easy to get a bike to travel around.

Free Breakfast
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

Valet parking for 5 days extremely over priced $59 a day $295 on top of the $1175 I thought I was paying for parking included all inclusive so to speak but much to my surprise at checkout they hit me with a 295 parking fee which I'm very dissatisfied with..

Free Breakfast

Room size was a surprise. Staff worked together to correct the unsatisfactory experience.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Had a problem with having an unsatisfactory experience corrected after the first event. Having the same problem a second time was unfortunate and took away from the experience.

Staff and service were good for a center city hotel. Location to Convention Center was a major attraction for staying there.

Great location. First time there and would stay again!

Our room was right in front of the ice and vending machines but that's the luck of the draw and to be fair we were not disturbed greatly by it. Ours was a weekend stay and I can't really complain about anything.

The location is excellent! Walking distance to the Capital One arena, museums, restaurants and transit. Also a decent buffet breakfast!

It wasn't the worse place we stayed but I don't think I would stay again if i were in the area.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Didn't like that if I looked out my hotel window it was looking straight into apartments or that people were looking straight into your hotel window. ... no privacy. The pool was very cloudy and the just made everything unclean and not relaxing... as that was why we were staying to unwind and getaway for the weekend. Just didn't happen at this hotel.

The location was great. . The staff were polite and helpful. The room was clean.

Pleasant, safe, clean, great location, but failure to provide promised sofa bed was a major fail.

A major complaint: I reserved a room for three, two adults and a child. The booking showed and promised a King bed and a sofa bed. There was no sofa bed. And no offer of a cot or any other type of bed for our child. Fortunately, we brought our own inflatable bed. A minor complaint is the air quality in the room. You can't open a window and the air is bad. Settings for air conditioning are OFF or freezing. Lack of air in the room left us feeling slightly sick on waking. Parking was way too expensive. Found another lot for way cheaper nearby.

The location was wonderful. The bed and shower were excellent. Free breakfast was plentiful and convenient. Coffee and tea in the lobby were a nice touch. I was pleased to find a wonderful restaurant around the corner called Busboys & Poets. There is a supermarket nearby. Also, the hotel is walking distance to the Mall and very close to the National Portrait Museum and SAAM.

Not worth the money.
    • King Room with Sofa Bed - Accessible Tub

The hotel included a pool and a hot tub. The pool was much smaller than we expected and the hot tub was not in service. I found the service to be slow to respond to our needs. They only provided us with one thin blanket for the pullout couch and we waited a very long time before they came with an additional blanket.

Great Location and pleasant staff

Convenient hotel near the convention center. Close to food and shopping. The street noise was annoying at times, but that's probably normal staying in the middle of town. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean. The staff was friendly and helpful.

Overall a decent hotel in a great location. Price was very high but that was due to Easter break.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The pool was much smaller then the picture and the hot tub didn't work.

The bed was very comfortable and the breakfast buffet was good. It was also a short walk to the metro. JC was great and got us a cab and set up with breakfast for our early morning departure.

The location was great, room was clean and comfortable.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Fee for parking is rather exorbitant. I understand parking is a commodity in the city and we are paying for the convenience of it but $70+ to park a small sized crossover for less than 24 hours is extreme.

The location was great, room was clean and comfortable. Standard sized room with a good size bathroom.

Improve more on your facilities use for customers
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Cannot enjoy my stay the swimming pool too small & the water was cool & the spa pool is broken I can’t use it. So stressed after a day from outside come back to the hotel can’t have a spa for relaxing.

The city museum & flowers blossom. The cleanest is ok.

Will not refer this hotel to friends or family!

The pillows (4) in our king room were a standard size and needed to be replaced. The staff at breakfast, especially the small man, were rude and not helpful. Elevators were VERY slow....had to wait 5-10 minutes for the elevator to come. The mini fridge never got cold.

Not a long walk from the museums and attractions.

The breakfast was great.
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

If I had to be picky and critique something about the hotel, the pillows that were in our room were too soft for my comfort and to have a good sleep. I prefer firmer pillows.

The breakfast was great. The staff kept everything stocked and clean and they were very nice.

Great location, comfy bed.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Smelt like too much fabreezr was being used to cover up smells, in hallways, Pool is small and not that warm, breakfast was okay but over crowded.

Location great, 10min walk down 6th to the Museums

Great hotel for road warriors or for people who are more concerned with proximity than luxury.
    • Non-Smoking King Study

The free breakfast is a cattle call - stressful, in tight quarters, not enough seating for the capacity of the hotel. The staff are pleasant enough but aren't particularly helpful or responsive.

Location, location, location - this hotel is in a great neighborhood, with excellent restaurants and lots to do nearby. The room was clean and large, and perfectly adequate - nothing standout about it, but if you're just looking for a place to crash, you could do a lot worse.

Convenient location, friendly staff.
    • King Room with Sofa Bed - Accessible Tub

Very loud place (street noise, A/C). Breakfast that a lot of people commented about and said was awesome, was simply fair in my opinion (compared to other Hampton Inn properties). Pool is very small and can't be used by more than 6 people at a time (when we wanted to use the pool there were at least 9 people and simply not enough room for everyone, not to mention the noise). Booked this hotel through booking and was charged twice. After 3 weeks of communication with booking and Hampton Inn directly the issue was not resolved. Booking advised to contact the property directly, however Hampton Inn advised to contact Booking. Still waiting for that extra charge that was made by error to be processed and refunded.

Convenient location, friendly staff.

Challenging Comfort
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

It in-room internet never worked. They issued multiple passwords, but none would give a connection. They did get creative with excuses. The internet was open in the lobby, so any internet work could happen there. This is a rather dated facility. The bath tub drain was slow, taking a shower was always standing in dirty water. Pointing this out to the staff, they took the note, but no action. They would not replace soap and shampoo unless these were specifically requested. The overnight parking price is outrageous; it is best to find alternatives.

The beds were comfortable. The staff top to bottom were all very friendly, but not always helpful. The dining area has good food with limited menu as a good price. But it was very small, so wait times were sometimes long or we had to give up. The location was in walking distance to the monument parks. The Museum of the Bible was awesome.

Great location for family visit
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Paying extra to valet park, average breakfast, need extra shade on window to block city lights

Very walkable yo many sites including capital one arena, friendly staff, bathroom area was bigger than most hotels

Great place for DC stay
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

Not much we didn’t like.

Bed great. Our grandson slept in pull out couch and we waited 45 mins after calling for blanket and pillow to outfit couch. Breakfast nice amenity was crowded with all March for Our Lives participants. staff managed to do good job with hustling in & out for refills.

Staff was very welcoming and professiinal
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I didn't like at all that on top of how expensive the room was that I had to pay so much extra to have my car parked in the hotel garage. I could have parked else where for half the price but was told by staff at hotel I wouldn't have access to my car between certain hours of the night and I was leaving early on my check out date so I needed access to my car so had no choice or so I thought. I feel that was a complete ripoff

Staff was very welcoming and professiinal

Overall breakfast was good, decent & there are plenty of restaurants near by. Would stay again!

The hotel was very nice for my kids and I, we had a double beds which was good enough for us. The shower did drip some so we just closed the bathroom door. The parking you can find parking on the street. Or in the lots close by. I just parked on the street and we walked or took a taxi to where we wanted to go. But overall breakfast was ok, pretty decent & there are plenty of restaurants near by. Yes beds was comfortable and staff was very nice and helpful. We would stay here again.

Location ok but need refurbishment
    • King Room with Sofa Bed - Accessible Tub

Value for money. The carpets were smelly dusty and in rooms no water bottles Old furniture and sofa.noisy in the morning

Location close to convention centre especially when you search for food and close by chinese centre

The atmosphere was totally warm and welcoming.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Fitness center was too small. Only two treadmills and one was broken the entire time I was there (4 days).

The atmosphere was totally warm and welcoming. Great breakfast and very friendly staff.

Would stay again

Room could have been cleaned a little better, nothing gross but could tell that it wasn’t done all the way

Great location, staff was super friendly and helpful.

Started out great but ended on a very sour note.

I called down to see if parking was included before I booked the property on booking.com and the front desk gentlemen who answered the phone said yes we parking available. So I figured it was included in my price because that is how asked the question but it was not and i was charged an additional $50, this was very disappointing. When I checked out and asked the girl about this and the only thing the girl at the front desk did was print off my confirmation and highlighted the parking guide, I booked online with the app and didn't print it because I had called to verify parking was included. I was very turned off by her customer service and she should be talked to by management. This incident put a very sour taste in my mouth which made my experience bad.

The hotel was very clean and the breakfast was great. You cant beat the location if you are going to Capitol One Arena and it was only an $8 Uber ride to the White House. The price was fair for the where it is located and what it had to offer.

Everything was great except parking!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Everything was great except parking! Bookit advetised $42 a Day even stayed on my reservation but got to the hotel and it was $50 plus $9 tax per night!!! Way to expensive but I showed the front desk fixed price!!

Excellent! We will come back again!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The last day we were there, the hotel lost hot water so everyone had to take a VERY cold shower. That was the only negative part of our stay.

The gentleman at the front checked us in early which was a HUGE bonus. Everyone was super friendly and helpful. We would definitely stay again.

Awesome. !!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

There was nothing I didn't like.

The location to capital one arena was awesome and metro was close also. Just a short walk away. We were greeted end by staff every time we arrived at the hotel. Staff were always helpful in my requests. ( directions) We couldn't have asked for any better. The pool and hot tub we great. We will definitely stay here again if we travel to Washington. The breakfast was great. They had lots of variety with different selections each day. A definite place for you to stay. I would highly recommend this location.

Good visit to the nation's capitol

1. the cost of parking was $ 71.00 per night ($ 60.00 plus $ 11.00 tax) much more than other lots in the area. This was too much of a money maker. 2. Elevators were slow and worse when one was not working. 3. On Friday of our stay there was a FIRE ALARM (good that it works). When we finished climbing down 10 floors and went around the building, there were people in the lobby and behind the desk laughing and having a good time....no notification it was a false alarm. BAD!!!!

1. location is walkable to capitol, national mall, monuments and White House even in the cold. 2. check-in was fast 3. TV was good 4. staff was always very helpful

Place was affordable (save the parking fee), comfortable, clean and conveniently located.

We stayed on the top floor. One of the elevators was broken. Also, one night the ice machines were down. Lastly, $50 a night for parking (which is listed as $42 on Booking.com) is exorbitantly high. I parked on the street.

Staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Happy for the free breakfast. Walking distance to mass transit hubs and restaurants.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Room has two queen beds but the room is small and is very hard to stay with more than 2 people.

First of all, the staff is very friendly and helpful. The breakfast is nice, with many options to choose from. The room is very clean, the beds very comfy and the shower is very nice. Also, the hotel is very well located, at walking distance to many important places.

Fantastic location with a friendly staff.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

We had a handicap shower, it got the floor wet. The eating area was too small for the amount of guests. Our safe also did not work.

Coffee, convenience to museums, very friendly staff.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The breakfast area could become crowded.

Great location. A very helpful and attentive staff. Complimentary coffee, tea and hot chocolate all day/evening in the lobby.

Not met my expectation
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

- The room looks old. Bed was not that comfy and pillows are way too soft. - $50+tax/night parking (valet only) - The windows overlook the rooms opposite, felt as if our room was on display. - The large dumpsters are under the window and loud noise from garbage truck in the morning. - Wi-Fi wasn't the best, we had to constantly log back in to the Wi-Fi to use it. -A small size TV

Very friendly and helpful staff. Good location. Complimentary coffee/tea in the lobby

My stay at the Hamptons was awesome and a great time! DC is always an awesome place.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

If you don’t know, now you know! Do not drive to DC… it is extremely expensive and there is no such thing as street parking. We traveled to DC during the weekend by car, we did not want to pay the expensive parking fee per night so, we thought we would find street parking. We were wrong! There is no street parking, even on the weekend you have to either pay the meter or need a DC permit to park. We eventually parked the car nearby privet parking lot and paid $30.00 per night not bad considering other place however, if you can avoid taking the car! Do so!!

My fiancé and I wanted a quick get-a-way also, we both love visiting museums. So, we decided to visit drive to Washington, DC. This was not the first time us visiting, we have visited DC many times before and stayed in various hotels with the city. However, this was our first time at the Hamptons. A few things that will make me go back: a. the price was right b. the staff are extremely friendly and welcoming. Also, breakfast was included, which made our visit even easier, this gave us more time to walk around the City, enjoy the weather and the museums. Furthermore, I love the location, I have never been near the Chinatown, so, this gave us the opportunity to see another part and culture of DC. If you are looking for a good price, good people and to see the City in a different direction, this is the place.

pleasant

Having to call house keeping every time to clean the room but they only change towel and never used toilet washing liquid for the toilet bowl. Or maybe they did but I don’t think so it wasn’t squeaky clean

The staff were very warm and nice

Very happy with the overall experience; would stay there again.

Needed to reconnect to wifi more than once a day; would have been nice to have MAC address recognized for at least 24 hours. Very minor - I prefer proximity room cards to mag-strip cards. A lot of emergency vehicle traffic in this area; wish that sound insulation in the room provided better isolation from the noise.

Very nice staff. Tasty breakfast that was not the same every day. 24/7 coffee bar, and occasionally cookies or fruit at the front desk. Speedy elevator; sounds silly, but it makes a big difference. Electrical sockets at the desk in the room were solid (not worn out from constant use). Good location for walking to Union Station, Smithsonian, etc.

Different hotel next time
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

All the hidden fees that I knew nothing about when I arrived also I was giving the wrong room & tried to open the door and someone else was already in there.

That it was in the middle of everything

Amazing staff, great hotel and awesome city!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

We had an absolutely amazing stay at the Hampton ain't DC Convention center! My mom, two daughters and I went and unfortunately my husband and father couldn't make it so we had an extra room for a night. The staff was incredibly kind and helpful at the desk, they couldn't cancel one night but they made sure to charge the valet only to the room we actually used. All of the staff was incredible! From the very helpful front desk workers, to the valet staff and the housekeeping staff- all very kind and willing to help in any way! The pool was a lot of fun and our room was two doors down so our 6 and 3 year old were in heaven! The hotel was also very close to all of the national sites so I am sure we could have walked, but with tired little legs we parked in a garage closer to the center and then walked. Overall it was a really great stay and we will be back!

Good location close to convention center

Breakfast is served on paper plates with plastic cutlery which I did not like. The food is also extremely basic. The street noise is bad so take earplugs

Huge room. Hotel in a good location. Staff were excellent

All of the staff were really friendly and helpful except the...
    • King Room with Sofa Bed - Accessible Tub

All of the staff were really friendly and helpful except the guy who checked me in who was going too fast and trying to answer calls while working with me.

My stay was excellent
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The parking situation was horrible. If you parked at the hotel you were charged $60 per night plus tax. That was more than paying overnight in a public parking lot. I do think that policy should change.

I was in walking distance or by metro to everything.

Friendly comfortable hotel near the Mall
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Nothing of any significance. The hotel is slightly dated but it did not matter a jot.

The hotel was not too far way from the Mall and all the major sights. Very walkable but taxis and Uber were very easy to fine and were relatively inexpensive. The staff were very helpful and friendly. The breakfast was filling. The children loved making the waffles. The beds were very comfortable and the shower was powerful. It was a nice couple of days.

Decent hotel with pool, breakfast and great location
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

Something wrong with the room key - I had to replace it almost every day. Sofa-bed is not comfortable even for kids - don't expect that it will be ok for adults. AC is crazy loud so I had to shut it down for the night to have a good sleep.

I had very specific criteria for the hotel in this trip: Downtown location, breakfast included and indoor swimming pool. This hotel provides the best price for the combination of all these factors. Location is just excellent - it's a minute walk to the 7th street with all the restaurants and fun. If you are super-lazy to walk to a National Mall - you can take Lyft or Uber for <$8. Breakfast is pretty decent with all the things that you are expecting in hotels in the US: waffles, eggs, sausages, pastry, boiled eggs, yogurt, coffee. Quite croudy in the morning, and I afraid that it might be a real issue over the season (I visited DC in October). Swimming pool and hot tub are great as well as 24h fitness center.

Lovely doormen and we found the room and hotel very nice.

Unfortunately the two check in/out staff we encountered were rude, one even laughing at us. However the rest of the staff seemed very pleasant.

Lovely doormen and we found the room and hotel very nice.

Great Stay - Horrible Coffee

There is nothing to dislike about this hotel, except for the coffee, it is horrible, but the coffee issue is a trend in the entire USA. I would recommend that you bring your own coffee or go to starbucks. Breakfast is fine, but the orange juice tastes horrible, is like the orange is past due. I truly believe that this hotel has to invest more in buying a premium coffee and some orange of importation.

Bedroom is an Amazing experience! if you are lacking some stuff like toothpaste or anything related, the hotel will give it to you for free. Rooms are very big, it has one of the most comfortable beds that I have yet sleep on an hotel. Totally recommended.

Great Hotel

Wi-Fi wasn't the best, we had to constantly log back in to the Wi-Fi to use it. Linen could have been nicer.

Location and staff and breakfast was great.

Awesome
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Eggs were extra fluffy. Breakfast was good. Staff was excellent. They gave toys to our infant son. Room temperature was great with the A/C. Location is excellent

Not met my price/performance expectation
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

There were 2 elivators and one of them was not working all thru our 4 day stay. We waited alot for the elivator at all times and sometimes used the stairs. The breakfast was not tasty and it was weak in content.

Room was clean and enough space.

First and probably only stay here.

U.S. Flag outside building was really bad looking, ripped and torn at edges. I had emailed, however no one answered my question on parking costs. They turned out to be expensive (in my opinion) at $42/night and was valet only. Breakfast was pretty crowded with limited seating (compared to the number of guests). Food was meh, nothing special.

Close to convention center.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Nothing, would definitely stay there again.

Staff was extremely accommodating. I changed rooms because of noisy children, staff couldn't have been nicer about it. Very little wait for elevators 😊 Night light in bathroom switch - excellent! Liked Neutrogena bath products.