Reviews of Best Western Bowery Hanbee Hotel 3 stars

231 Grand Street, Chinatown, New York, NY 10013, USA

#300 of 415 hotels in New York

EXCELLENT COMFORTABLE FRIENDLY
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

The breakfast area was small and not really able to cope with the amount of people in the hotel. Could do with extending it somehow, maybe utilising part of the patio area.

The staff were very friendly and helpful and nothing was too much trouble. The room was spotless and very comfortable. The buffet breakfast was always hot and tasty.

I stayed here with my 85 year old grandmother.
    • Queen Room

I stayed here with my 85 year old grandmother. The staff was more than accommodating, the continental breakfast exceeded our expectations. I was very pleased with this hotel and would highly recommend.

It was like a hotel in a dumpster filled with spoiled oily food.

The neighborhood was so dirty and sketchy that I had to pay for a second hotel. The smell was so bad that it burned your nostrils as soon as you opened the car door. It looked and smelled like a dirty, smelly, greasy kitchen. Booking.com and the hotel refused to give me my money back. It was falsely advertised and I was taken advantage of. Worst possible experience. My kids were scared to death of the neighborhood.

The staff was friendly and helpful.
    • Queen Room

Breakfast area was too small for everyone trying to navigate through the space. There was no ventilation in the bathroom so the towels were always damp. The signage outside made it difficult to realize how to enter hotel.

The staff was friendly and helpful.

We have been travelling as a family with 3 teen children.

Breakfast room is in an open space with the lobby and is rather small, especially when it rains and it s not possible to have breakfast in the terrace. On the other hand it is very nice to have breakfast in the terrace on sunny days.

We have been travelling as a family with 3 teen children. Location is very convenient, subway very close. The staff was helpful and nice to us. Kids room was very spacious and fully equipped, even the sofa bed was ok. The other room, for my husband and me, was smaller but comfortable.

Easy check-in;

Very poor breakfast; no minibar!

Easy check-in; clean room ; helpful crew; close to Subway, Metro; close to B. Bridge, Little Italy, China Town; great location!

Great Location.

The shampoo and conditioner dispenser were empty, but it was ok for us because we brought our own

Great Location. Rooms are clean and bed is comfortable. Breakfast is very very good, you can find food for everybody, child, adult, or seniors. Service was good too.

Comfortable accommodations,good location in clean rooms. Price was high but so is most of New York.
    • Queen Room

Breakfasts were pretty basic and the use of throw away utensils did not appeal.

The location in China town was excellent. Tube was close by,plenty of Chinese restaurants and close to Little Italy?

Budget choice of price.

Breakfast food variety is limited. Suggest to provide more choice. Nearby china town smell not good. kids don't like. BW member privilege is not making difference here.

Complimentary breakfast is ok. Room space is big. Location is convenience which close to subway "grand street".

A great stay for an affordable price.
    • Queen Room

The T.V. Remote didn’t seem to match the T.V. because I couldn’t manipulate the settings.

This is my second time staying here and it was so much better than the first, mainly because I had polite neighbors who weren’t loud during the night. The bed and pillows were very comfortable. The bathroom was very nice and clean. There was also a comfortable lounge chair and side table great for reading or relaxing. Breakfast was also very good with a nice variety of scrambled eggs, sausage, potatoes, yogurt, and make your own waffles.

Great location, nice and clean room
    • Queen Room - Disability Access/Roll-in Shower

Well, the only thing which was odd might be the way one of the employee respond to us. Breakfast is served up to 10 am and at 9:30, we did ask if there will be some refilled for eggs and she was quite upset and said NO. I guess it was a bad day (hopefully). But since there were quite a lot variety of option, we didn't really care!

I booked the room at the last minute and didn't expect to be impress. I was indeed and will definitely book another room for my next visit in NYC. The room was perfect and so was the location. I did have some doubts about the location while booking but it was just awesome. The breakfast available too was awesome and surprise us.

Great 2nd experience! Location, Service and Breakfast

I needed to stay for more hours because my flight was at 1am of the next day so I booked a room for just 10hrs and since I stayed with my parents in a double room for 3 days I thought they would help me with some discount in renting a 1 bed room for 10hrs but it wasn't the case.... Just a little detail that would have make this excellent. But although the staff was very helpful and kind and with good appearance.

Great variety st breakfast and good quality and they change the menu daily for instance the eggs are real (not box or the ones already made) one day it was omelet the other day was scrambled eggs and they have good yogurt machine and fresh berries and granola banana and even chocolate chips. Waffle, fruits, bacon etc. The room was very clean and good size, good amenities toiletries plenty of towels. Felt secure inside the hotel and liked that to access the room floors you need to use the keys. Location is near China Town, Little Italy, LES, Soho etc. The service was great and theres ice machine in 2 floors.

Hotel is in great location, clean, staff tries to correct problems, breakfast is good.

no pillow for 3rd adult on pull out bed a/c blew on head liquid soap

Location is great. new breakfast area is nice. However, I booked King suite for 3 adults. There was no pillow for pull out bed for first nite and they could not get one until next day. I did not like the liquid soap. However the manager, Ms Lee, was very helpful. The a/c was blowing on our head the first nite and they made a diverter to put on the a/c unit which corrected the problem.

Stay away if you have your vehicle with you. They don't have parking and it's $55/night to park

I will not recommend anyone to book this hotel if you will have your car with you. There is no parking on facility. The hotel has a big "P" sign for parking on facility but that's a lie. They have fine print at the bottom of booking page saying $55/night parking at near by location but anyone will hardly notice it during booking. They will direct you to a near by garage owned by some other company where they will charge you $55/night. When I found about it during check-in, I asked them to cancel my booking but they refused to cancel it. I had to then park it on street and ended up getting two parking tickets worth $180. Unless you are from NY and are familiar with street parking signs, you stay here at your own parking penalty risk. On top of it, there is no car port for you to at least park your car temporary till you check-in. There is two car space on the street which is hard to find due to cars parked around it. You have to park there and then lift your luggage to second floor where check-in counter is. So it's very inconvenient when travelling with family and some luggage. On the good side, if you are arriving through taxi or bus, then you don't have to worry about parking. Location is near Asian and Italian shops and is good for walking around. They serve breakfast and wifi, ac all work fine. Clean and new looking rooms.

Clean rooms and location

We arrived about 90 minutes early but a room was ready for...
    • Queen Room

We arrived about 90 minutes early but a room was ready for us in 15 minutes. We were also upgraded to a King suite which was a great surprise. The room was spacious and very comfortable. The bed was super comfy and free breakfast was delicious. Location was directly across from the Capitale which was perfect as we were attending an event there. Staff was wonderful. Would recommend...

Nice breakfast selection.

Road traffic noise made sleep difficult. On edge of Chinatown which was a little gritty, but never felt unsafe when out walking. Made arrangement for car service to JFK on departure which was convenient, but hotel clerk did not tell us payment needed to be in cash. Fortunately, we did have cash available, but could have been a problem if we didn’t.

Nice breakfast selection. Beds comfortable. Felt safe. Good walking distance for activities at NYU graduation (reason for visit).

Staff were nice
    • Queen Room

Room on 5th Floor near elevator was very noisy. Noise from an ice machine outside the door rattling every-time its compressor kicked in and noise from a rattling A/C unit outside the window. The room A/C was noisy as well!

Staff were nice

I wouldn't recommend it.
    • Queen Room

Unfortunately it was freezing in the room! The heating was off and after complaint they brought us small but loud heater, so we had to turn it off in the night. Also the wifi was on and off, basically impossible to work from the room. We had to check out earlier and found a proper internet connection. The staff at the reception is trained on all sorts of answers why the heating is not on and why the wifi is not working. I really didn't want to argue about it as it was suppose to be romantic stay for me and my partner and we just agreed, that next time we are not coming at this hotel.

We loved the modern and nice equipment at the room and nice breakfast

Comfortable hotel in nice neighborhood

Drainage in shower was poor in our bathroom. Overall bathroom condition was fine.

Location, friendliness of staff, breakfast with gluten free options, accessibility.

interesting location

price

location at the intersection of Little Italy and Chinatown is interesting and less crowded and touristy than Chelsea or the village--we like to walk a lot so this is an important thing to consider if you want to see other parts of the city.

Great Staff!
    • Queen Room

The staff truly was helpful. I arrived early to drop off my luggage, and they showed me to my room (I was 6 hours early.) The A/C was having issues in my first room but as soon as I mentioned it they moved me to another and the A/C was blasting! I loved the staff.

I will come back!

First of all, the staff (including front desk) was very kind, helpful and polite! I felt really comfortable during my stay. The room service was great, the maids were friendly and I was happy to get back to a clean hotel room every day. The breakfast is okay, waffle makers are great and you can make bagels or toast. I liked the scrambled egg, the sausages were not my type. The coffee is definitely not the best, I mean you can drink it but me as a coffee lover has to say that I did not like it at all.. but I mean thats not a problem.. plenty of coffee shops near by. The location is PERFECT! so many things to see and experience in china town. iÍ really enjoyed it, I felt safe and liked the multi cultural impressions. Little italy is also only few steps away. Therefore, you can eat in a lot of restaurants or go to many of the bars. The subway is very near, too. I would totally recommend this hotel and if I come back to NY, i will make sure to come here again!

Nice location, close too subwaystation.

Stayed here for 6 nights, same breakfast every day, and everything was server on paper and plastic utensils.

Nice location, close too subwaystation. Friendly personal, quiet room.

Please give them a small raise! They all deserve it!! I will definitely will come back.
    • Queen Room

Don’t have any complaints!

The breakfast was well cooked and not oily. The breakfast area is always clean. The staffs are very friendly as well. The receptionist(all of them)were helpful and friendly even though they looked tired.

Great location in Chinatown close to subway

Not much not to like about it, as 3 stars hotel did exceed expectations

Staff was friendly and helpful, room spacious and very nice breakfast (including making your own waffles). Internet was reliable, lots of nice places to eat around

Very nice, I would stay there again if I needed to.

My only issue is the bathroom was not very private in that you could hear everything in the room when someone was in the bathroom.

The room was modern and perfectly clean. The staff was friendly and very accommodating. Continental breakfast was provided and it was lovely.

The location was perfect.

The location was perfect. Room was nice, clean and comfortable. The breakfast was great and the staff was so helpful and nice. We loved this hotel. We had a party of 3 so having two queen beds was nice. Everything was great!

The stuffs are pretty nice to us.

The fire alarm was out of battery when I was fall in sleep, it started to make the noise frequently after 4:30 A.M., and stopped after I went to front desk and asked them to help me at 6 A.M.. I mean this is not their fault, just need to check the system is working or not sometime.

The stuffs are pretty nice to us.

Good value for money

No fridge in the room. We needed one to store medication. But the staff stored it for us in their fridge at the reception. Also, there is not much left of Little Italy. The hotel is effectively located in Chinatown.

Friendly staff and good value for money.

Breakfast was great and staff is extremely friendly and...
    • Queen Room

Breakfast was great and staff is extremely friendly and helpful, they allowed us to check in early and let us leave our luggage there after check out

Great Staff
    • Queen Room

I booked it over other options because of the fitness centre and all it had was an elliptical machine and a treadmill that didn’t work properly when you ran on it. No bike, no yoga mats or anything. They shouldn’t advertise having one.

The staff were great and very accommodating

Great!

The check-in time should be a little earlier. And there should be some free water in the room.

The staff is very nice and helpful. He got me a great-viewed room which looks out the busy China Town. 5 minutes to Brooklyn Bridge and the hotel is right in Chinatown and Little Italy. Free breakfast in the morning is simple and basic but exceeds my expectation. Room service is super fast, probably within a minute or two.

Great value for a NYC hotel room that slept four comfortably.

Room heating system made you choose between having the fan running or heat on, so there wasn’t an easy white noise option. This kept things loud.

Nice amount of space for a NY hotel room and great value. Endless food options between Little Italy and Chinatown.

• Reviewed: 15 December 2017

Breakfast was delicious!
    • Queen Room

No fridge in our room Chinatown

Breakfast was delicious!! It was the best part of our stay. We really liked the shower gel and shampoo in shower because it was attached to the wall and convienient. The staff was also very friendly and the hotel was clean.

Overall it's a decent place, nice staff and good location. I just wish they had blinds on all the wi
    • Queen Room - Disability Access/Roll-in Shower

When you come in there is a smell. There is sunlight shining in from the bathrooms that have no blinds and therefor woke up extra early.

The staff was very courteous and helpful.

Great location, good value for money
    • Queen Room

A bit chaotic at breakfast, but obviously a lot of guest just wanting to dine at the same time

Friendly helpful staff. Clean room, good value for money

We had a great time at this hotel.
    • Queen Room

We had a great time at this hotel. The room was smaller then we anticipated but it served our needs. Location was excellent and the free breakfast was such a great bonus. The power shower was also fantastic and worth a mention!

The location and staff were great and the beds were very...

There did not seem to be a way to control the a/c and fan.

The location and staff were great and the beds were very comfortable. Loved that we could stow our bag after checkout for a few hours.

Great experience!
    • Queen Room

Small fridge in the room would have been nice.

The room was clean and nicely furnished. The pillows were great! The front desk staff were all very helpful and didn't seem to mind answering all the questions from two New York novices. Breakfast consisted of eggs, sausage or bacon, yogurt, pancake machine, pastries, etc. good variety for a "continental breakfast". Felt safe and secure in the neighborhood.

Holiday of a lifetime which was incredible
    • Queen Room

One member of the staff was in a terrible mood and stormed out of the hotel after muttering and swearing. Very unprofessional. The rest of the staff were very friendly and helpful.

The room rate was good and the location was good, breakfast particulary the make your waffles and fresh fruit.

Not going there anymore

Dirty, and when you request room service to get it cleaned they basically laugh at you and say they’ll clean the room but never show up. So the room stays dirty.

Next to the mall

Would stay here again!
    • Queen Room

Only downside was that breakfast buffet was constantly running out of food and slow to replenish.

Great location in the heart of Chinatown and Little Italy. Staff was always courteous and helpful. Queen room on back side of 5th floor was was quiet, clean and comfortable. Liked the added security of room key to access elevator.

Great location for lower east side and comfortable updated room-best breakfast included.

the Fitness room was tiny - there were no weights or even one floor mat to stretch on. Equipment seemed to need maintenance.

wonderful hot breakfast, fresh fruit and 24 hour tea or coffee. Very comfy bed (king) and great walk-in shower. Windows can open--Front desk staff very helpful.

Great location, metro just across the road, spacious and...

Breakfast are ok but we have eaten for 5 days in a row and everyday are the same, so a bit boring

Great location, metro just across the road, spacious and clean room

Spacious and clean room, but a bit expensive
    • Queen Room

The hotel is in the middle of China Town. It is a bit far of Times Square, but close to Brooklyn Bridge. The value for money was not so good, but in general New York hotel prices are high.

The hotel is OK. The room was spacious and clean. The Wifi was for free and fast enough. The staff was also very helpful.

Room was comfortable and breakfast was good, we ate on the...
    • Queen Room

Queen room was small, just enough room to walk around the bed. No view from my room - not sure which room rates get the views.

Room was comfortable and breakfast was good, we ate on the patio outside which was nice as it was sunny and warm.

Bed was sunken in the middle.
    • Queen Room

Bed was sunken in the middle. The room I had was near the elevator, vending and ice machine and it was sooooo noisy - loud bangs in the middle of the night from the ice machine and the elevator. There was a blood stain on the inside of the shower curtain. The floor near the bed didn't even have at least a rug - it was so cold!

Staff were friendly, room adequate. Didn't like the area - streets filthy.

The food and food service. Paper plates were less than adequate when you are paying almost $500 US per night. Not much more than a backpackers, really

There were very very small croissants that were cold.

Nice and clean hotel on the border between Little Italy and...
    • Queen Room

Just one thing: We stayed in Room 701 and right in front of the door to the room was a ice-machine and a refrigerator. Both machines made a lot of noise.

Nice and clean hotel on the border between Little Italy and Chinatown. The staff are friendly and very helpful.

Clean rooms despite very smelly and animated city area.
    • Queen Room

Walls were super thin (I heard my neighbor's electric tooth brush). Fitness center was a bit meager with three appliances out of which only two worked. Staff provided guidance on taxi ride to Ground Zero (1 hour) when it only took me 15 minutes.

Room was very clean. I liked the walk-in shower and bathroom window.

Poor service attitude
    • Queen Room - Disability Access/Roll-in Shower

Unacceptable service attitude when talking with the front desk regarding room change request. The room bath window were not closed properly even the engineer could not fix it. This the noise from outside was too loud and could not fall asleep. But the front desk ignore the truth and educated "New York is a big city"

Clean room

Staff was very helpful - room comfortable, and actually not...

Breakfast was OK but not great. I didn't like that all the breakfast materials - plates, utensils, cups, etc - were all disposable. Seems quite a lot to waste every day. The location was OK in terms of being able to easily reach Nolita, Soho, etc but I didn't look closely enough to know that though the name of the hotel includes "Bowery," - it is technically close to Bowery St - but it is definitely in Chinatown.

Staff was very helpful - room comfortable, and actually not tiny for a NYC room.

Great place to rest your feet and refuel for the next day!!

Fantastic breakfast. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Close to many subway lines. Also within a 20 minute walk to Brooklyn Bridge, WTC, Grenwich...so basically you could walk or subway anywhere.

Great place and staff in Chinatown
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

There is not a place to get snacks or drinks for the room once the sun goes down except the little shop in the lobby which doesn't have many options.

The hotel is in the best area for us and what we do in the city. Really felt safe here and liked having to use the room key to operate the elevator. There are plenty of things to do in walking distance and the subway is within a block.

excellent location and confortable rooms
    • Queen Room

I believe I forgot a sweater in my room. I wrote to the hotel but have not received any answer, would have been nice of them to answer even if it was just to say it has not been found.

Excellent location and confortable rooms, pleasant staff. An unusually complete breakfast-I especially appreciated the presence of healthy items like fresh fruit.

Great location for China town, and staff are great.
    • Queen Room

-Room is expensive considering the facilities (but normal for New York unfortunately). -Breakfast is not very tasty or varied.

+Staff were very helpful and always friendly. +Location is good for Downtown, restaurants in China town and Little Italy are just a short walk away.

Good location and comfortable for travelers.

The room is pretty big for a family to live in. It locates at Bowery, which is easy for you to walk to anywhere in Chinatown. The room included breakfast, which is convenient for customers. The room is very clean and tidy.

Tremendous value for a low price!

What a vibrant, interesting location! The beds were soooo comfortable and roomy. The shower was superb, too! We were sold on this place even before we saw the huge variety of breakfast foods, and the coup de grace was getting to eat on a New York City rooftop terrace!

Nice hotel, but needs a few changes

There were no dressers to put our clothes in or to put our suitcases on top of. A shelf would have helped. There was plenty of room for a dresser. Our room only had one luggage rack. We had to use chairs, the table and the floor. For a family of 4 it was difficult finding a place to put our clothes. There were no shelves large enough in the bathroom to put our cosmetic bags. Only a very small one over the sink. There was plenty of room to add a few shelves. The air conditioner was very loud. It would have been nice to have a water container in the lobby like you had in the workout room.

The Queen size bed & pillows were very comfortable. It's hard to find queen size beds in NYC. The breakfast was awesome. Lots of food and different choices. The room was very clean. The staff was great! Coffee 24/7 is a nice touch but the cold water was shut off after breakfast in the lobby.

The professional and friendly staff, the location with...

A little bit smelly and dirty outside the hotel because of the local markets in the area but once in the hotel you forget about that

The professional and friendly staff, the location with Little Italy and Chinatown neighborhoods nearby, tons of restaurants and the subway at a close walking distance

My family and I had a GREAT stay at the Best Western Bowery Hanbee!

The hotel was expensive, but relative to NYC prices. The breakfast buffet was crammed into a small area.

The staff was very friendly and extremely helpful. The hotel honored my special requests; they also held our luggage securely for several hours after we checked out of the hotel.

Awesome staff will make you return!

Weird shower set up. Water sat on a shelf and didn't drain on its own.

Great staff! Easy to get to the hotel using the train. Amazing dining options within walking distance.

Excellent Location, Comfy Beds, Excellent Staff

The only reason I am giving the facilities - the room itself - a lower mark is because the AC made a huge clacketty racket EVERY 18-20 mins the entire time the AC was on - that means all through the night as well, and it did not cool off very quickly during the mid-to-upper 90's degree days we had. The AC seriously needs to get fixed.

The bed and bedding were extremely comfortable and inviting. All the staff were extremely pleasant, professional and very helpful. It was a pleasure doing business with the staff on duty July 21-22, 2017. The breakfast was nice and a great value. My son especially liked the truly self-operating pancake maker and conveyor machine. The fruit was tasty. The outside eating area was pleasant. Love the location.

Clean, nice, central and affordable hotel

The staff was really helpful. Everything was clean and nice, The breakfast was great . The beds was large and comfortable. The location was great, just on the border between Chinatown and little Italy.

Super comfortable
    • Queen Room

Chine town was really smelly!

At first I would like to mention the breakfast, it was very tasty. The personal was super helpful and friendly. The rooms were neat and ordinary. The location was very convenient to reach all the famous places of the city with the subway. The wifi worked without any interruptions.

very good quality price ratio

Although the localisation of the hotel is in China town, we walked around very safely even during the night time. Front desk was very friendly and efficient, beds were very comfortable and the breakfast was satisfactory. A very good quality price ratio. I advice the hotel

Worst ever Best Western in America

This is probably one of the worst hotel I stayed with my family. The photo in the hotel website and booking.com could be digitally enhanced and doesn't match reality. When asked the receptionist told me that that is a superior room. Then why show the photo for a normal room. I had a booking of 3 days but upon entering the property I wanted to cancel but had to stay one minimum night in order to avoid penalty . No way these property can have the rating it has on booking.com . I think it's status should be investigated . Definitely NOT suitable for middle class American family. Rooms are small, no space to move, awakard bathroom position and feeling, dirty bed and worn out mattresses ( "like a boat") and so many other things, location sucks and in the middle of a Chinese market. Who would go there in right frame of mind . Only silver lining up was the breakfast place. I consider a waste of vacation day . Definitely the worst ever BW

Only the backyard kind of place you can sit for breakfast .

Good stay, but scenery isn't so great!

The sour smell in the restroom that was there before we arrived and lingered throughout our stay and outside the hotel pungent fish odor. The breakfast was good on the weekend but not so good during the week. The staff had to be informed when the food needed to be replenished.

I liked the friendliness of the staff! The hotel was great considering it's location was right in the middle of China town with fish markets right on the corner and across the street. I did really like the queen beds as apposed to full or double sized beds. Also, the hotel in general had a pleasant odor.

Great value for NY
    • Queen Room

The only thing I didn't like was that the dresser cabinet in the room was old and kind of smelly. It's probably antique (?), but I wish it was newer.

Great location, close to eateries and metro station, good breakfast, and friendly, helpful staff. When I complained about my room not having a bathtub so that I can soak at the end of a long walking day, the lady staff moved me to a room with tub as soon as it opened up. Very much appreciated that. I will stay here again next time I go to NY.

• Reviewed: 9 June 2017

Basic, clean and affordable.
    • Queen Room

Like I said Chinatown is smelly and dirty but we were out all day.

Room was a good size. Clean basic accomodation. Is in Chinatown which is smelly and dirty but is close to the Metro and midtown only a short ride away. Close to little Italy which had good cafe/bars and restaurants.

This is the best hotel in NYC!
    • Queen Room

Nothing...every thing was perfect!

This hotel is my favorite hotel and is even better than last time. The people at the front desk were absolutely wonderful. Ryan was so helpful and even gave me an upgraded room...have never asked or been given an upgrade in my life. The rooms are all modern, large, clean and very comfortable. The free breakfast is like a $20 breakfast....raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, fancy danish, belgium waffles, yogurt, eggs, bacon, etc. The location is excellent! This is an amazing hotel and will always be my favorite hotel! Thank you to all the great staff at this Best Western for a fabulous time!

• Reviewed: 26 May 2017

Reviews

Considering they were working on their site everyone was very accommodating and helpful The housekeeping were amazing and the staff itself were very helpful Jeff Stanley Barry and more wonderful

nice staff, hotel in making
    • Queen Room

the hotel was in the middle of renovation process. there was no organized dining room and kitchen, although the staff did their best to accommodate. the walls were being painted at the time of our stay. these facts should have been transparent at the time of booking. to let me decide if I would like to stay there in view of these conditions. the compensation that the management suggested in the bill sheet (25% discount on next stay) was just a sham and insulting, knowing, certainly that the chances of me coming again to N.Y soon, and to this hotel specifically are infinitesimal.

I liked very much the attitude and care of the staff..

• Reviewed: 18 May 2017

Great way to discover the city even by foot! Walking distance from most important sights!
    • Queen Room

View was kinda sucky. But it did not matter much as we didn't stay in often.

Staff were all very helpful and sincerely nice. It's smack in the middle of China town. Walking distance to WTC, Broadway, Brooklyn Bridge and almost all Metro Lines

• Reviewed: 12 May 2017

Overall good location and value for $.
    • Queen Room - Disability Access/Roll-in Shower

Hotel was under renovation, so there was only a minimal continental breakfast. Disappointing !Overall good location and value for

Room and bathroom were bigger than expected! Nice surprise!