Reviews of Harrah's Resort Atlantic City Hotel & Casino 4 stars

777 Harrah's Boulevard, Atlantic City, NJ 08401, USA

#16 of 35 hotels in Atlantic City

Harrah's resort with kids
    • Waterfront Tower Premium Two Queens Non-Smoking Room

Our hotel room was a bit far from the parking garage. We had to either walk all the way as round outside or walk all the way through the casino floor. Kind of hard to do with 4 kids. And check-in/ check-out lines were extremely long.

I liked the room size. And comfortable beds.

I won't stay here again as I was very disappointed.
    • Harbour Deluxe Two Queens Non-Smoking Room

The first night of my stay the window was leaking and the dripping was annoying. The people who were above us fought and cussed and banged on the floor until 4am. I called security 3 times and it didn't do any good. The 3rd day of my stay I was out of my room from 11am until midnight making sure to put the service my room sign on the door and it wasn't serviced. The room service table stayed outside my door the entire 3 days even after I called for pick up.

The parking was good the room was comfotable.

Room was nice
    • Renovated Bayview Premium Two Queens Smoking

The check in process was RIDICULOUS... we used email check in & wasnt sent back a verification for 2hours 2get key & then had to stand in line for an hour

It was nice hotel, wish the adult pool was open to all ages, as it is advertised greatly

It’s A great place but compared to the other resorts in the...
    • Renovated Bayview Premium Two Queens Smoking

The actual location sucks it’s away from everything and Atlantic City is filled with crackheads

It’s A great place but compared to the other resorts in the area there’s not as much group activities. Just the pool

Unnacceptable!
    • Renovated Bayview Premium Two Queens Non-Smoking

We were not given the room that was booked. Harrah's staff blamed Booking.com. We were 4 adults and reserved 2 Queen beds. We were given 1 queen and a sofa. Second night we were given a King and a roll away childs bed. Do not book rooms at this Hotel/Casino.

The lies that were told to us by staff and booking agents.

The show we saw was great.
    • Marina Deluxe King Non-Smoking Room

Shower issues and no one answered calls at the desk. Checking out the line was ridiculous!

The show we saw was great. The food in the restaurants was amazing!

The convenance for food within the same hotel.
    • Waterfront Tower Premium Two Queens Non-Smoking Room

One jacuzzi completely out of order,two with no hot water working, the other over crowded because of this matter.

The convenance for food within the same hotel.

We enjoyed our stay, until,we saw a mother roach at...
    • Renovated Bayview Premium Two Queens Non-Smoking

We enjoyed our stay, until,we saw a mother roach at Starbucks.And we found a bed bug in our room. They did not clean the pool out. We were stepping on all kinds of things in the pool

KIng size room not honored double substituted
    • Harbour Deluxe King Non-Smoking Room

the check in process at the kiosks said my room was not ready at 6pm in the evening. then after going to the desk they offered a substitute 2 double beds instead of 1 king size bed. In the morning of check in day I pre- checked in online which seems strange to me that a king room was not available at 6pm.

the coffee shop

The casino the restaurants and the pool

Staff is lazy and rude. My room smelled really bad they didn’t clean the room all they did was throw away the garbage and put the sheet together. I could’ve did that. This was just the worst I was expecting better. I’ve heard this was a good hotel but I was wrong. Light fixture wasn’t working and it took them 2 days to fix and when I complained about it during check out to see if I could at least get credit on it they told me no because I suppose to complain every day they didn’t fix it. I was there for 4 days how many times do I have to complain about my light I’ve complained for two days and the day before I leave they fix it. It’s not fair I should’ve gotten something for their lack of work.

The casino the restaurants and the pool

Over 21 pool and water pressure in room.
    • Marina Deluxe King Smoking Room

I booked a room in the month of May for dates July 1 – 4. I also called – in the month of May - and spoke with someone at the front desk - in the month of May - and she assured me that my room would be ready by 1PM on the 1st of July. (I did not get her name, unfortunately) She also indicated that I would have to pay a fee if I wanted an earlier check in time than 1PM. As I arrived to Harrah’s around 2PM on July 1st, I was unsure of where the front desk is. The first employee that I saw, I asked how to arrive at the front desk for hotel check in and they were more adamant on recommending myself signing up for the “Total Rewards” card than me checking into my room. I was able to eventually find the Front Desk area where I saw kiosks. I approached the kiosk and hoped for a problem free check-in. I was wrong. As I attempted to sign in to the kiosk, an employee walked over and informed me that the particular kiosk I was using was “broken.” Instead of him guiding me toward a problem-free solution, he continued to speak about the “Total Rewards” card. I eventually found a working kiosk and after inputting all of my information (after waiting in line after other guests for about 15 minutes, then dealing with another 15 minutes at the kiosk) it promptly informed me to proceed to the check-in line as it did not disperse my room key – with no explanation as to why. An hour later of waiting in line – as it was busy, and close to a holiday – the employee who was extremely unprofessional-looking, informed me that my room was not ready, but would be ready by 4PM. The employee took my phone number and assured me that I would receive a text message at 4PM informing me that my room – a smoking room with a king size bed – would be ready by 4. He also was unable to provide a map of the hotel and casino. As large as the establishment is, I would assume this would be available. Of course, I was incorrect.

Over 21 pool and water pressure in room.

Picked Harrahs for our 19th anniversary because of reviews. May give one more try...
    • Renovated Bayview Premium Two Queens Non-Smoking

Ice machine on our floor broken. Refrigerator broken. Shower and sink drains slow. After 2 minute shower, feet were in 2" of water. Pool bar staff were very slow to greet us although only 8 other people at the bar.

Rest of room was clean. Beds comfortable. Good food. Good gaming.

Great stay and would definitely recommend it to others...
    • Harbour Deluxe King Non-Smoking Room

Restaurants a little pricey....

Service great, absolutely loved the Family Fun Center and separate pool because my son who just turned 15 and his cousins could enjoy their own thing away from the adults.. Harrah's pool always a pleasure and Gym was on point too!! Food/Restaurants a little pricey but it is a Casino after all and, you always have the choice to leave the Casino and check out other eateries around town as well. Parking great and I was comped so I did not have to pay!!!!

unforgetable !
    • Atrium Non-Smoking King Suite

So it was my 2 year anniversary. I'm sure I just got lucky and we stayed just for one night. They upgraded us to the presidential suite. I never wanted to leave that room .. Thanks!!!!!

It was awful I would never stay overnight at Harrahs in Atlantic City again
    • Harbour Deluxe King Non-Smoking Room

The customer service. The cleanliness of the rooms. I am asthmatic so the overall smell of what used to be a smoking room made me used me rely on my inhalers way too much.

Nothing!! I was there for a Dance Competition, the room still smelled like old cigarette smoke, when I called front desk to inquire I was put on hold for over 6 minutes. The carpet in the hallway had a big buckle down the entire length of it, so severe that I tripped over it numerous times and the poor maids could not get their cart over it. The family pool was so overcrowded I would not permit my kids to go in, so they had to walk past the big fun pool that kids are not allowed in. I would not stay overnight again.

Hell
    • Marina Deluxe Two Queens Non-Smoking Room

I'm so upset because my food was hard as a rock; double room service fee form y food which they had CROUTONS in my GRANDAUGHTER s Salad n I said specifically no CROUTONS n sshe started eating n it could have been tradget OMG NO REFUND EXCEPT 17.00 SO THEY RIPPED ME OFF N THEN AFTER I CHECKED I. FOR JULY 2ND TO THE 6;THEN THURSDAY NITE AT 6:30 N SAID HE THOUGHT I WAS SUPPOSE TO LEAVE THEN WHEN I CALLED DOWNSTAIRS THEY TRIEDTO SAYI STILL OWE FOR A DAY WHEN MONDAY I SAID TAKE WHAT I OWE N THE MANAGER TOOK CARE OF IT N SAID I OWE NOTHING!😢😡I THINK THEY GOT ANGRY BECAUSE I WANTED MY MONEY BACK FROM MY ROOM SERVICE BUT I CAN CALL MY ATTORNEY ABOUT THIS

Hotel is clean and staff is great but.....
    • Harbour Deluxe King Non-Smoking Room

The food Resturants was very expensive & there wasn’t not many choices of Resturants. and was not much late night entertainment besides the pool party

Very clean

Harrahs
    • Harbour Deluxe Two Queens Smoking Room

There was no concierge. It was difficult to find someone with information outside of hotel information. No one for a tourist to ask questions about what they can do in the city.

Express check in and out. Valets were great.

I liked that everything was there.
    • Harbour Deluxe King Non-Smoking Room

My room wasn't ready when it was supposed to. They were supposed to call me when my room was ready and they didn't. I called them instead and didn't get to my room til almost 9pm. My room didn't get cleaned the next day. Called housekeeping and front desk and they don't answer the phone. So I take the long walk to the front desk and while waiting for the manager I meet another guest who has a complaint about the same thing. Very disappointed with the hotel. I definitely expected more. I would not go back.

I liked that everything was there. The only reason that you would need to leave the hotel is to go to the boardwalk and beach.

Nice
    • Marina Deluxe Two Queens Non-Smoking Room

First person didn't check me in and told me my room wasn't ready and I would get a text when my room was ready. I waited and hour and when I checked back I was told I hadn't been checked in.

The second person checked me in and assigned me to a room.He was very professional and completed my check in.

Quick getaway
    • Atrium Non-Smoking King Suite

Lobby area in front of my room was filthy with dust and feathers. Birds screaming all day and night by my window. And the scent of dead caucuses out that window

Very efficient.

Adventure 2018 in Harahs
    • Harbour Deluxe King Non-Smoking Room

I didn't like that to check in the wait was more then 4 hours,few costumer service,no room available even being 4pm(Check In).

I love the resort,the restaurants,the pool,I loved to go back.

Harrahs renovated Bayview king smoking room
    • Renovated Bayview Premium King Smoking

The only thing I could slight complain about was the view. I feel like if you’re going to charge almost 800$ for 3 nights, make sure I can see the whole city. Smoking rooms only in the fifth and sixth floors is wack. The only thing that really made this poor view the best room I’ve ever stayed in was the fact that on the Fourth of July, the fireworks were literally right out our window in our faces. So idk if it’s really a complaint or more of a suggestion to have smoking rooms up higher. Smoke rises so why not have us up top. Ahh oh well what can you expect in a place that sells 16$ cigarettes 🤣🤣🤣

We loved literally everything about this place.

The beds were like sleeping on a cloud, I slept so well I...
    • Marina Deluxe Two Queens Non-Smoking Room

The kids pool was very small compared to the adult pool and for a place that by all other accounts was family friendly this was a disappointment. A voucher for breakfast or discount on the buffet would have been great to help offset the fact that as a family of 4 we had to eat every meal out. That can get expensive. Even a microwave in the room would have been helpful.

The beds were like sleeping on a cloud, I slept so well I hardly heard the noise of other guests in the hall. The only reason I know of the noise is a family member heard it. Everyone from valet to housekeeping staff was very friendly to myself and my children if they had questions as small children can be.

Disappointed
    • Harbour Deluxe King Non-Smoking Room

My room was about 80゚ and they never send someone up to fix the air conditioning the pool area which is beautiful and is why I booked in the hotel closes at 6:00 p.m. it is ridiculous!!

Over all a nice place to stay.
    • Marina Deluxe King Non-Smoking Room

The extra charge for facility use was something i did not agree with.

The pool was my favorite thing. Had a great and comfortable time. Service was good too.

Nice hotel for your dollar
    • Marina Deluxe Two Queens Non-Smoking Room

Be careful when you give a credit card to the pool. They pre charge after almost every round and then give a final total charge when you pay. This results is tying up your available balance. Hotel was less than helpful and did absolutely nothing to resolve the matter.

Nice hotel for your dollar

Unsatisfied and disappointed.
    • Harbour Deluxe King Non-Smoking Room

While checking in, I was advised my room had just been reserved and was upgraded to the marina tower, yet I was not satisfied of the room that was provided as the "marina" view was more of a a room viewing the roof below and a frontal view of the parking lot!

Overall, the ambiance was pleasant.

Overall, good experience.
    • Waterfront Tower Premium King Non-Smoking Room

Shower leaked onto bathroom floor. Had to catch shuttle to boardwalk.

Overall, good experience. I would definitely stay there again. Wish I had more time to spend there.

The room was dated.
    • Harbour Deluxe King Non-Smoking Room

The room was dated. Not only was it unappealing the amenities were faulty and the room had a stench that brought the hurricane aftermath to mind. I requested a room change the Managers solution was some ozone cleaning machine that I can’t prove was used. The staff instructed me to return 45 min to a hr after the ozone treatment I stayed out beyond the suggested time and decided to write a review outlining how disgusted I was and without the luxury of walking away I remained. Moldy smell. Noisy next roomers for the duration 1 or more stained linen. Hard water shower head, puddle build up under sink. I dare not investigate beyond what was visible. Disappointed is a understatement

Good staff and comfort is what made this hotel worth it.
    • Waterfront Tower Premium King Non-Smoking Room

Parking was a bit of a haste. I chose to do self parking had a rough time finding parking. Once I parked the elevator area needed to be tended to badly. Very poorly kept. Not what you would expect after staying in such a nice hotel/casino. The second issue was with the in house WiFi. Not only do you have to pay for it but the price is outrages. Between 13-30 dollars a day for only two devices. After spending a high price on the stay and other amenities good WiFi should be included. They offer free limited WiFi that does not allow you to do much of anything. Besides text and receive phone calls which also had an issue. I think 1000 dollars for two nights should include free GOOD WiFi.

The water tower was beautiful. Along with the pool and the rooms view. The staff was kind and very well trained in hospitality.

I was pretty satisfied with the location and the room since...
    • Marina Deluxe Two Queens Non-Smoking Room

I was pretty satisfied with the location and the room since were only there for one night. However, our room was not cleaned. We got back to it around 7 PM and we called house keeping three times and finally at 10:30 PM is when we got clean towels.

Everyone was friendly from the minute I had my car parked...
    • Harbour Deluxe King Non-Smoking Room

Drain in the bathtub/shower was slow draining.

Everyone was friendly from the minute I had my car parked for me , to the person behind the front desk,From the waiter at Ac Burger Company .

Awkward

Could of been cleaned

The room was not cleaned well at all, dusty, drapes had huge stains on them. Ironing board didn't work, gnats in bathroom, trash in garbage, room keys didn't work..room 1039 was dirty.

This property is a dump.
    • Marina Deluxe King Non-Smoking Room

Everything. Check in process which was intended to be easy and swift was not. Room was awful and most definitely had been a smoking room in the past and smelled so bad. (It was supposed to be non smoking). Price was ridiculous for what we got. Even the max room charge on hotel door was $399 and we paid $499 including taxes. Absolute rip off.

This property is a dump. Room was outdated and smelled like stale cigarette smoke. We paid $499 for this room and it wasn’t worth $49. You would think for the exorbitant price we were charged that we would have gotten a free bottle of water but alas nothing. I am happy to pay for a quality hotel room but this was far from it. Would never stay here again or recommend to anyone.

As a paying customer
    • Marina Deluxe King Non-Smoking Room

Some employees make you feel like you’re a burden. The security guards and the dealers at the tables are very very very patient and helpful in regards to the dealers at the tables they help you and try their best to keep the energy good and happy and to teach you the game as you go along. The front desk is mayhem. They don’t seem to know what they’re doing they don’t follow any structured procedures they tell you one option when they’re is usually 3 or 4. The lines are a survival of the fittest to say the least. There was 1 young woman who was GREAT her name was Rosalhea.

We enjoyed the fact that you really don’t have to leave the hotel for anything.

Harrahs AC
    • Harbour Deluxe King Non-Smoking Room

The room was great except for the shower. It was filling up as I was taking a shower like the drain was clogged.

I liked the pool and the food. The room was comfortable. The staff was amazing.

Overwhelming.
    • Marina Deluxe Two Queens Non-Smoking Room

Booked a room online and got a different one when arrived at check in. Key cards kept deactivating. Staff seemed annoyed when asking them questions. Room had a humid smell to it.

Waste of money unenjoyable vacation
    • Renovated Bayview Premium Two Queens Non-Smoking

Non smoking room smelled like smoke Baby crying all night beside us one night WiFi reception for Verizon and WiFi terrible Front desk always had lines Could never get voice — even trying to complain or switch rooms I feel like we wasted $1500 and worst vacation ever

Clean and lots to do with good food

There is no breakfast restaurant other than the one that had...
    • Marina Deluxe Two Queens Non-Smoking Room

There is no breakfast restaurant other than the one that had pre made food which did not taste good at all. I had the breakfast burrito which I tossed because it was mushy and tasteless.

We expected a better overnight experience.
    • Harbour Deluxe King Non-Smoking Room

Our "deluxe" room in the Harbor Tower was awful. The bathroom was gross, but more importantly, the air conditioner kept conking out and the refrigerator made all sorts of noises throughout the night. Because of these reasons it was not a comfortable place to spend the night.

The indoor pool was beautiful and the shops, restaurants and casino were nice.

Disappointed!!
    • Harbour Deluxe Two Queens Non-Smoking Room

Service in casinos was terrible .. rooms were not great for the amount of money I paid.. pools closed at 6 pm waaay too early .. very disappointed for the amount of money I paid.. will return to Foxwoods where I’ve been going for the last several years

notvmuch

Activities and facilities within the hotel were great
    • Marina Deluxe Two Queens Non-Smoking Room

Had issues checking in, staff at front desk was rude and unapologetic about it and we found bugs in our room

Activities and facilities within the hotel were great

Rooms were nice and comfortable.
    • Renovated Bayview Premium Two Queens Non-Smoking

Had reservations to check in at 4 pm but was waiting until 7 pm and room was still unavailable. Had to complain to get me another room because I was tired and needed to rest.

Rooms were nice and comfortable. Love the buffet at waterfront.

Good bathroom that was about the best thing there.
    • Renovated Bayview Premium King Smoking

Everything from not getting put in non smoking even though I specifically requested non smoking to the smell of the room to the dirty sinks to the half empty beer bottles everywhere.

Good bathroom that was about the best thing there. However bathroom wasn’t cleaned properly sinks were not cleaned in what looked like weeks.

The Location and the staff
    • Harbour Deluxe Two Queens Smoking Room

Hotel looks a little tired. By that I mean some rugs looked, old elevator, outside entrance needed a good power washing and the air conditioning did not work well in the room. As a matter of fact the hotel was not cool for the most part. Room service food was adequate- shrimp cocktail was not fresh shrimp

The Location and the staff

No pool for mi fam the close to early and the other pool...

The pool

No pool for mi fam the close to early and the other pool only open few days and only for adult that's no good because. Mi family is desapoiment about that. And too. Much money for one night and no. Pool I need credit about that

I will not go back to Harrahs.
    • Renovated Bayview Premium King Non-Smoking

we didnot realize that the gambling members such as the diamond and gold had first perference to everything. we were in line to get breakfast as a matter of fact, we were in front and the waitress let all the other people go pass us because they were gold, or diamond members. that was not fair. Even when we were checking out the same thing happened. I will not go back.

the bed was very comfortable and as a whole the room was great, but the bathroom was too small for me and the comode was too loow.

It could have been better!!!
    • Waterfront Tower Premium Two Queens Non-Smoking Room

Don’t have any information in the guest rooms or check in person didn’t give details on what was happening in the Pool @ night area. Even nothing on the Hotel Shuttle either when pick up & drop off times. More details on the events going on in the Hotel would be awesome!! This is the reason for my rating!! The stay was me & 2 daughters over 21 and we didn’t even know what was going on in the Pool @ night and the dress code is little over board for people on Vacation!! Also the bathroom shower glass door had soap cum on it!! Looks like it was not cleaned.

It was beautiful!!

Never will I go there and specially with my kids.
    • Harbour Deluxe Two Queens Non-Smoking Room

At check-in they couldn’t find my reservation, it took a hour and few minutes to fix. Then they told me that they will hold $100 dollars on my credit card which it was ok with me but they actually took $368 from my account. The pool is for adults only and the kids pool is sooooo small and if want to go to the adult pool you have to pay

Bed was nice

Everyone was nice
    • Harbour Deluxe Two Queens Non-Smoking Room

The beds were uncomfortable there was something that look like throwup on my chair in the room. And the food options were slim and expensive.

Everyone was nice

I did like that the staff was rude And nasty attitudes .
    • Renovated Bayview Premium Two Queens Non-Smoking

I did like that the staff was rude And nasty attitudes ... didn’t help when I ask question.. the room was not ready when I got there so I had to wait 3hr to check in.. front desk girl did answer my question.. and there more..

5.5
    We were all drunk so we literally just needed a place to sleep
    • Marina Deluxe Two Queens Non-Smoking Room

They staff wasn’t the greatest. The young lady that checked me in was pleasant, however the woman who “greeted” my guests was very rude. The bathroom was not fully clean there was hair in the tub like it had not been cleaned out and the hardwood floors in the room were not swept.

The beds were comfy.

I order a movie it started ten mins in the movie cuts off I was told don't worry about you wasn't c
    • Renovated Bayview Premium King Non-Smoking

To whom it may concern, I was very disappointed with your hotel, I paid on line one price once I was leaving I received a higher bill than I expected that's a rip off.please help me.

The pet room itself was surprisingly clean for what it was,...
    • Marina Deluxe King Non-Smoking Room

We had a reservation and had completed an on-line check in early in the day. Despite this, when we showed up at 9 PM, our room had been given away and they made us choose between staying in a pet room in a smelly (smoking?) hallway or pay $80 more for an upgrade. It is not our problem that the hotel overbooked itself, and they had our credit card on file and could have charged us a no-show fee if we had never showed up at all. This was our second time staying here (our first trip was ok) but we will not be doing so again. The Family Fun zone/play area was also quite pathetic for this level of hotel. Motel 6 has better family-oriented swimming pools.

The pet room itself was surprisingly clean for what it was, even if the bottom of the bathroom door had been partially chewed away at some point.

The family pool staff was extremely rude.

Beautiful

The family pool staff was extremely rude. I asked one of the young ladies if they sold pool toys for kids. She was very annoyed with my question. She said if I wanted water toys I would have to go outside the hotel and look for it. I couldn’t believe that no where in the hotel had water toys. Then I questioned about the little stand filled w/toys and things. Rudely she told me obviously those are arcade prizes. WOWWWW if I asked the question it wasn’t obvious to me. I’m standing w/my two children being disrespected by not only one girl, but all of them. I went downstairs to one of the shops (in hotel) bought a floaty for my son. I get back to pool and all girls are together laughing trying to make me uncomfortable. I NEVER want to go AWAY WHERE and be disrespected like that. For asking a question. For that reason i would never stay again.

The upgrade to my room when my reservation was not available.
    • Renovated Bayview Premium Two Queens Smoking

The one thing I didnt like was at the casino and I pressed the screen to have drinks come to me but no one came. I pressed it twice too.

The upgrade to my room when my reservation was not available.

Can't wait to go back!
    • Renovated Bayview Premium King Smoking

Was never able to get on the WiFi. We tried calling the front desk for help but issue was never resolved. Ordered room service one night and the food was just ok. The Prime Rib was well, well done and when we called to get a new one they were out.

All the staff was super friendly. Rooms were clean. Buffet food was surprisingly really good! Breakfast across the pool was awesome just super pricey.

It was ok. Would have liked a room with a better view.
    • Renovated Bayview Premium King Smoking

My first room was not clean and did not have an ocean view as said on my reservation. I had to ask to be moved to another room.

The staff was very friendly and the hotel was nice

I loved the pool, especially the workers, they were really...
    • Atrium Non-Smoking King Suite

One of the front desk employee was horrible, the first room i was in had a roach & a mosquito so i asked to get switched, the second room they put me and my husband in was nice....

I loved the pool, especially the workers, they were really nice unlike front desk....

I liked the room and my view was incredible.
    • Waterfront Tower Premium King Non-Smoking Room

The room service took forever. The told me under an hour, when I called an hour and 30mins later the receptionist started arguing with me. Never again

I liked the room and my view was incredible. I at in the Waterfront Tower

Harrah’s has so much to offer.
    • Atrium Non-Smoking King Suite

There was some problems with the bathroom. The water was not draining properly in the tub or sink. I thought it was an isolated incident so i tried to cut my shower time to 5-7 mins or less the first night. While there we decided to stay an additional night but booked a different room on a different floor. When i went to shower after checking into the second room the water was not draining there either but on top of that, the toilet was flushing funny and the sink was not draining either. That’s not something you want to have to deal with when your away and paying $500 for a hotel suite!

Harrah’s has so much to offer. The whole time i was there i felt like i was staying at a resort on some exotic island and not Atlantic City.

Great first time stay in Atlantic City
    • Waterfront Tower Premium King Smoking Room

The catwalk from the self park area and casino is a little ran down not a great first impression.

The bed was so comfy along with the pillows! A very spacious room with a view, along with a beautiful big bathroom

My room was spacious
    • Harbour Deluxe King Non-Smoking Room

Not much to do at hotel besides the pool needs more food options , the first night I had a mysterious stain on my bed sheets was really upset to find it after I had already slept in the bed

My room was spacious

The staffs at the casinos were very helpful, we lost our way...
    • Harbour Deluxe King Non-Smoking Room

There is nothing to be changed. Just a small observation, sofa in the room is not cleaned and carpet is not vacuumied properly, found a safety pin on the carpeted floor. Luckily I saw it. Apart from that it was perfect.

The staffs at the casinos were very helpful, we lost our way and they immediately recognized and offered help

Reasonable price, room fittings were a bit dated, staff were warm and friendly.
    • Marina Deluxe King Non-Smoking Room

We had a 4th floor room overlooking the bay - and a couple of rooftops which looked quite unkempt, but the seagulls didn't mind! The windows were weather scarred, and furniture and fittings a bit worn.

The room was OK. The staff made up for any shortfalls.

Great amazing and coming back !!!!!!

There was nothing I didn’t like I love everything

The staff were so nice the room was amazing everyone makes u feel so relaxed the pool was great I love this hotel and the people that work there

room poor.. food good... casino very nice
    • Marina Deluxe King Non-Smoking Room

went to frt desk ,the guy said the room was not ready and that he would call us.Two hrs later no call so we went to the frt desk,the young lady said no room was reserved for us and she would take care of it then the $425 2 night stay was set at $2300 which was taken care of. The room was dirty and so were the bed sheets. The casino was beautiful and nice. The one restaurant facing the pool had great food, the bellhops and valet were very friendly

casino itself was very nice and the restaurant that faced the pool had great food

Dirty casino, big rooms, bathroom ok.
    • Harbour Deluxe King Non-Smoking Room

They tossed out my medical equipment. I am in a cast and I had a medical bag for covering my leg. They tossed it, which made it impossible for me to shower to 2 days. Still looking for the micowve

How close it was to the Beligio

Shower drain was clogged , and i called and nobody came to...
    • Renovated Bayview Premium King Non-Smoking

Shower drain was clogged , and i called and nobody came to fix it . And ice maker on the floor didn't work , i had to go to different floor to get ice. Check in is way too far from self parking lot

it was peaceful
    • Harbour Deluxe Two Queens Non-Smoking Room

House keeping was hard to get in contact with. The family pool closed at 6 which was too early for us and I called before I came and the lady told me at 12 so I was pretty much disappointed

very clean and peaceful

The place was very clean, lots of stuff going on, the...
    • Renovated Bayview Premium King Non-Smoking

Ran into a little trouble due to the Seven Stars weekend where they tried to find me a room other than what I purchased because of Seven Stars priority, however, it was sorted out and I still received my room. Just be careful and verify ahead of time as I did.

The place was very clean, lots of stuff going on, the eateries were pleasant. The room was wonderful!! Clean, organized and smelled fresh

So disappointing of my stay at Harrahs...
    • Harbour Deluxe King Non-Smoking Room

Quality of the room. The view, cleanliness, atmosphere, smell, air, temperature.... all was very poor.

The hotel room was a huge disappointment. It was dirty, air was stuffy, the ac didn’t work properly so it was humid and grumpy. It smelled so bad because of the air. We had the worst view of a ventilation system. No staff greeted us. The carpet was smelly and sticky. We could not sleep properly. I paid $500 for the night and I was extremely unsatisfied.

Yuvk!
    • Harbour Deluxe Two Queens Non-Smoking Room

Everything was a long walk away with no maps to let you know howfar you have to go .having to hunt down restrooms ,that are never IN the bars,clubs, or restaurants.you wont see me back. VIVA LAS VEGAS

It was a hotel room period.

Well rssted
    • Harbour Deluxe King Non-Smoking Room

The property was paid in full. But the billing department is trying to get extra funding of $187.49 from my Mastercard in which is pending.

It was good for leisure time during my (3) day stay.