Reviews of Hard Rock Hotel and Casino 4 stars

4455 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, NV 89169, USA

#110 of 193 hotels in Las Vegas

Didn’t like how you’re already holding a drinks on your hand where obviously the bar ID you, didn’t appreciate that even when your playing the machine they still id you. I know, I get it that your supposed to be id but damn every minute even while your playing seriously? Lol 1-2 times I believe is enough, but more than 12 times really? Didn’t really enjoyed it there. Was annoyed the whole time!!!

Probably just the location

• Deluxe Room

I love the atmosphere service and overall the look of the place. Our rooms were nice and clean. And they the drinks were a bit pricey, but overall I loved it. I would come here again on my next birthday or my brothers 21st.

• Deluxe Room

Staff at check in were SO FRIENDLY. They gave us a room upgrade and made the process so easy. Since part of the room had been paid for when I made the booking, he clearly explained that he would only charge me for the remainder. Room was great, price was great. Location is a bit off the beaten path, but that just means less traffic.

• Deluxe Room

The rooms were dark, with very poor lighting. No refrigerator. Only 1 pool is open during the week, and it closes early in the evening.

I enjoyed the fun memorabilia and location away from the strip. We really enjoyed the Mr. Lucky and Pink Taco for restaraunts. It was my son’s 21st birthday, and he thought it was a great hotel and vacation! I’m sad that it was sold and this is the last year of it being a Hard Rock Hotel. Definitely purchased some souvenirs from the gift shop.

• Deluxe Room

The smell that is pumped out of the hard rock hotel is sickly sweet, not a nice smell as you walk into the casino I would hold my nose walking through but apart from that the hotel is more then what you want for a trip to Vegas.

The hard rock hotel is a little dated however I couldn’t fault the rooms, spacious, beds were very comfortable. Don’t listen to what is said about location, it’s a nice short work to the strip (for any Londoners used to walking much further in general), and the estate next door to the hotel has the best itallian & sushi bar going (doesn’t look like much but wow what a find!!) As you come out of the hotel turn left it the estate directly across the road highly recommend eating at the itallian restaurant & sushi restaurant there!!

• Deluxe Room with 2 queen beds

The staff at check in were unclear. We upgraded our rooms at a promise of a conjoining room we never received. Luckily did get our money back for this though.

The restaurants and facilities!

• Deluxe Room

Not as good internal decor as the Hard Rock Palm Springs, which is not so much a don't like, more a how good was the Palm Springs Hard Rock.

Really good size of room and comfortable bed. Good atmosphere.

• Deluxe Room with 2 queen beds

I didn’t realize how far off the strip this was. We walked up there but took an Uber back.

We got a really decent price for a little getaway with the kids. It was their first time to Vegas.

• Deluxe Room

I was in need of a phone charger, I wasn't able to find one inside the hotel :(

Good Location, Great people working hard to make your stay as pleasant as possible.

• Deluxe Room with 2 queen beds

The fact that some furniture was damaged. I wouldn't say this is the hotels' fault, but that is all about how other guests don't take care of stuff that isn't theirs. Just a little trash under the table, otherwise everything else was clean.

Well, as a fan of Hard Rock, of course, I liked almost everything. We booked a smaller room, but at check-in, they offered us an upgrade for a bigger room without a view for the same price or a bigger room with a view for a decent surcharge. Which was ok with me. Our room was really big, the bathroom was just amazing. Nice design and very comfortable. Although it is a casino and restaurants downstairs, we didn't hear any noise in our room. Staff at the reception was very helpful and friendly. Also the staff in the restaurants and casino.

• Deluxe Room

Just a side note everything was perfect but we think our room was haunted.

We had so much fun we love staying at the hard rock its our favorite hotel we always have the best experience.

• Deluxe Room

Well designed, large, clean rooms. The rooms are located away from gaming floor so it feels like you are truly getting away from it all when you are ready to. About a 15 minute walk to the strip. Happy with this property.

• Deluxe Room

No coffee pot in room..needed more hangers for our clothes..2 hours later and 2 phone calls we finally received them. No washcloths in bathroom,had to ask for them. No ventilation fan in bathroom. Saturday June 16th there was a shooting across the street and all blocked off..couldn't get dropped off safely to your hotel. Had to walk half a block out of the way. Vacuuming was below average

Restaurants in the hotel

• Deluxe Room with 2 queen beds

Not impressed and felt they could have done much better. Had a family emergencyand was only checked in for 3 hours before I had to leave the hotel. They were not interested in refunding me. I am a local Food and Beverage Director for a very large facility in Las Vegas. We were celebrating a birthday at their Rehab day club, Pink Taco and hotel with a large group. We recommend this hotel to our guests/customers which is in the thousands. Hard Rock really fell short for customers/us who spend thousands of hard earned money at their hotel and venues, concerts including their clubs They lost me as a guest and more so I will no longer referance them except to express my dissapointment.

Clean Room, nice shower however no bath tub which was a bummer.

• Deluxe Room with 2 queen beds

I was disappointed there were no microwaves in the rooms or available for use. Also, the only fridge was for the mini bar. Although they don’t allow outside food, places inside the casino I was unable to finish and wanted to save it for later. I ended up eating cold food later. Other than those 2 things everything was great!

The staff was always nice, friendly and helpful. I don’t have anything negative to say about the staff, location or the facility itself. I only hate there wasn’t a refrigerator for my leftover food and a microwave to warm it up. Still was a great experience and would stay again!

• Deluxe Room

only down side was that there was no tea or coffee making facilities in the room . that said there were vending machines in the hallways & coffee shops on the ground floor .

fantastic room for the price , we didnt expect it to be so big & plush . location is great for the airport ( only 5 minutes in a taxi ) . a good selection of shops & food outlets on site so great after a long flight like ours .

• Deluxe Room

There were 2 staff members I dealt with were not just unhelpful but extremely rude. It felt they didn't want to be there and it relaxed on their body language and attitude. The doorman of the hotel went out his way to be condescending to me when I asked the system of getting a taxi. He was then extremely abrupt and almost agressive to me when I questioned his answer as he was unclear and it quite frankly made no sence. As it turned out he was in fact wrong and gave me the wrong instructions.

The faucilities

• Deluxe Room with 2 queen beds

The lighting in our room was super dim but the big window made up for it during the day

Everything, the staff was great and the hotel has everything you need and more. It wasn’t loud at all, and the location was ideal.

• Deluxe Room with 2 queen beds

The pool temp was very disappointing! It was luke warm and looked like people peed in it. Pool service was also poor. Waitresses were hard to locate and order from.

Room decor was cool. Beds and pillows were comfy.

• Deluxe Room

My neighbors (shared inside door) were smoking and I was on a non smoking floor. I called the front desk(multiple times because the room phone was beeping on the line and they could not hear me. The resolutions provided didn’t work for me (they would spray the room down with deodorizer or put an ionic air purifier in the room -but I would have to be out of the room for 3 hours). Neither worked for me. It continued to smell heavily of cigarette smoke most of the night.

The bed was incredibly comfortable and the room was large and nicely cleaned and the ac was on blast!

• Deluxe Room

The pool area was very disappointing. There are three pools and only one was open. The pool has a fake beach that looked like mud instead of sand. Very crowded and gross. Also people smoke everywhere and that is disgusting. Hotel too far from the strip.

The room was spacious and clean.

• Deluxe Room

Everything! We got upgraded! New room was super spacious with big bathroom which has both shower and bathtub. Late checkout was not a problem. Extremely nice people on check-in. We parked in the wrong tower but this was fine. Close to airport - definitely next time will stay there too

• Deluxe Room with 2 queen beds

Very loud! 2 floors above a bar music played from 11:00pm till we left 5AM. Didn’t like that I saw a cat use the sand at the oools edge as a liter box.

Staff was good

• Deluxe Room

Restaurants in the hotel were okay but nothing amazing. I thought it was closer to the strip so that's my bad - by the time you add up all your uber bills you may as well have spent the extra on a hotel on the strip.

Staff were very friendly and pools are great. Rooms have great view of the strip, especially at night.

• Deluxe Room

It’s hard to get a chair at the pool. Specially between 10:30am and 2pm. Some chairs are “reserved” for parties that agree to spend more than 200 dollars. For couples, as we, it’s a considerable amount. Also, pool staff is not much interested in find you a spot if you are just hanging out and not drinking/eating too much. Once it’s mandatory for you to pay a resort fee, things like these should not happen. I hope Richard Branson takes care of it 😊

Reasonable price for the service offered and the location.

• Deluxe Room with 2 queen beds

Would’ve wished for a higher room for a better view as we were backed up onto the car park. We were offered the chance to change however we decided to decline as we had been traveling California for 11 days and living out of our suitcases, it was a relief to finally iron and hang stuff up.

Definitely exceeded our expectations, brilliant facilities, clean, friendly and felt welcomed. Pool was lovely and would definitely return to HRH in the future.

• Deluxe Room with 2 queen beds

The rude unfriendly staff, everything super over price, had to wait until 5pm to get my room, the stench cigarette odor right in the lobby, the very bad kept pool. The room was not clean daily.

The restaurant

• Deluxe Room

I think it is a bit far away from the strip and other hotels. Another con is that the hotel is a little bit small.

The hotel room is really modern and comfortable. The magic mike live show is great. I think the quality is actually beyond the price.

• Deluxe Room with 2 queen beds

Breakfast at their 24/7 cafe was over priced and not very good. The hotel is off the strip, you need Taxi, Uber or Lyft. Do not recommend walking at night, homeless camp close by. The rooms do not provide blow dryer, coffee maker or fridge

Our room was clean, comfortable and spacious. The pools are great & juice bar is a gem!

• Deluxe Room

Only 1 of the 4 swimming pools was open. No place to sit by pool. Pool was 900 steps from hotel room. Nothing complimentary in room, no coffe, no frig, no micro, no bottle of water. Staff not helpful. Will not return.

The only nice thing about the Hard Rock Hotel was that it is next to the Hofbrauhaus Restaurant and it has free parking.

It's 15 minutes walking from the strip

The Hard Rock in Vegas lives up to expectations. The lobby and rooms are decorated with rock memorabilia to the hilt. The music selection is on point. The rooms are amazing and comfortable. When sitting by the pool You feel like it's a chilled party atmosphere at a resort, the plam trees and the pool location means you forget are in the desert and feel like you are somewhere tropical. We loved the pool, half of which had a sand bottom which was so cool to just chill in. The staff were very helpful. Lastly, the bar of soap, was the best bar of soap I've ever used. I'm honestly buying some for my house.

• Deluxe Room with 2 queen beds

Very comfortable beds and Really nice bathroom with huge bathtub. We asked for extra towel and when we came back we got more than we expected, more towels and travel size body products.

• Deluxe Room

The spotlights shining on the windows all night was absolutely ridiculous and kept me awake. Also the music blasting until 4 am made me want to kill myself.

• Deluxe Room

check in was the start of a perfect stay for us! They went above and beyond to make our stay even more special! We travel out of town frequently and always looking for a convienent place to stay and get to the airport, well we will look no more! We know where we will be staying always!! Thank you! Your place rocks! oh! and cannot forget to mention Mr Luckys! great breakfast!!

• Deluxe Room

Issue with checking in initially and smoking/non smoking room choice. Bathroom light faulty and reported but only stayed for 1 night so not sure if/when fixed. Staff on reception could have been a bit more helpful when we arrived early on options available.

Great hotel, nice room and facilities. Not too noisy. Enjoyed our stay once we got checked in and would come back again in future if we visit Vegas again.

• Deluxe Room

It was so dark in the rooms. The bathroom smelled. The smell of cigarette smoke was pumping through the vents even though we were on a non-smoking floor. The tap water made me sick. There were dirty bandaids on the floor. Thank goodness we only had to stay for one night.

The staff was incredibly friendly. Lots of restaurant options.

• Deluxe Room

The fact that they let us check in early was extremely accommodating. We were there for the pool party and were able to get into our room early to get ready was amazing. Not only did they accommodate us, they upgraded our room. Service was awesome, keep up the good work.

• Deluxe Room with 2 queen beds

I understand there are protocols when handling cancellations, but the lady I spoke with at front desk was extremely rude. She did not have to give attitude or make it seem like I was dumb to not understand what to do. I ask that in situations like this, they should at least have the decency to have manners to explain things rather than get worked up and treat guests like their stupid.

• Deluxe Room

No hot water for hours ruined my night I couldn't get ready after a long sweaty day at a pool party, damaged wall and phone didn't even work when we needed to call the front

• Deluxe Room

The handle at the shower door was broken when we moved in and had not been fixed for the 4 days we stayed. We found worn socks next to the bed that the house maid did not remove. Floor was not as clean as I wished it to be.

Location and pool area was great. Restaurants are just perfekt

• Deluxe Room

Away from the strip.. I knew before I booked and this is no slight to the hotel itself whatsoever, it personally to me would have made it a solid 10. Otherwise this hotel is absolutely rockin!

Oh my where do I start?... Rehab pool day parties?! Restaurants on site?! Shopping as well?! This hotel is absolutely amazing and has literally everything you need without having to leave the hotel itself. Very accommodatable! Clean! I'd recommend this resort to everyone!

• Deluxe Room

No kettle or coffee making facilities. It’s a little walk from the strip

Great memorabilia, atmosphere, quick check in. Lovely bar and restaurant. Comfy room

• Deluxe Queen Room with 2 Queen Beds and Pool View

I didn't like that there is a do not disturb sign in the rooms or a microwave or fridge. I am on a strict diet due to health issues and had no place to keep my food or heat up.

• Deluxe Room

Noise & room had a light that was annoying outside the window. We felt someone had been in the room prior to us. Toilet had been used, tv on and lights on. Weirded us out but they deducted resort fee.

Close to airport

• Deluxe Room

Wifi doesn’t work properly. Thurs-sun we got woken up at 11am every morning from the horrible thumping dj from the rehab pool party. So 4 of our 7 nights there we had to deal with that!

• Deluxe Room

The bathroom had literally no privacy with an curtain. It might be fun for a romantic date night but not convenient if you go with your family or friends. Plus, It’s not sound proof, I can hear people walking downstairs and around all the time. Last but no least, I seriously doubt if they changed the sheet before we move in since the sheet has obvious stain and ashes.

Good location, free parking, very spacious and modern.

• Deluxe Room with 2 queen beds

-Beds are squashed in so felt like was rolling of the bed whole night..didn’t get good sleep for that reason followed with back & neck pain.. -Safe got locked for no reason with our stuff in it & security guys couldn’t open it so we had to run late to go to concert with out wallets, with out jullery & with out tickets..safe was opened next day only. - Had to call to room service 3 times to ask for few robes & towels to bring (took more than one our..) & same with safe to be opened next day, called 3 times to remind.. - the Mexican restaurant stuff was very rood on second day of our stay when we were waiting to be seated for lunch so we had to leave hungry & disappointed.. -casino became to smelly with people smoke inside or fan system didn’t cope enough.. -kid found a big spider in room as well, hope it’s not poisoned..)

Pool view was good.. thanks

• Deluxe Room

The place could use another coffee shop. We had access to only one of the pools - the other pools were closed off even when the Rehab event was finished.

Conveniently located just off the strip. Clean rooms. Nice pool. Lots of choices for good restaurants. Really liked the Pink Taco.

• Deluxe Room

My only issue was being charged twice for my room - and having to wait 7 days for the refund. Inconvenient.

Stayed twice at HRH now and both times have thoroughly enjoyed it. Despite being 6mins taxi from the strip - this has never been an issue.

• HRH Suite

I stayed at the same hotel about 6 years ago and liked it. Currently, it looks tired and run down. Unexciting, entirely lacking in glamour, and looking as if it is winding down for demolition. Is it?

• Deluxe Room

I didn't like that most of the hotel smelled like cigarette smoke. Apparently this is normal for vegas though. Also there was no complimentary water or a kettle/fridge in the room which is what I'm used to.

The rooms were very neat and the bed was comfortable.

• Deluxe Room

The pools weren’t always available. Only one pool per day out of three was open and it was so crowded, even during the week, that it was difficult to find a lounge chair.

Had a view of the pool and buildings in the background—it was gorgeous. Kept the drapes open 24/7 to enjoy the view and watch the sunrise over the skyline. :)

• Deluxe Room

The shower cubicle is huge so it gets really cold if you stand away from the water. Nowhere to put shampoo etc in shower. Terrible lighting in bathroom and toilet.

Big room, comfortable bed, only stayed one night but generally enjoyed.

• Deluxe Room

Casino did not offer poker, which was a big negative since that was what we were looking forward to the most. So if you want to play late at night at your own casino, you’re out of luck. Also, walls/doors are paper thin, you can hear everything from other rooms and hallway.

We loved the atmosphere, loved the hotel, the pool, the staff.

• Deluxe Room

Slightly smelled of smoke but i think thats par for the course with Vegas hotels. No complimentary water or tea / coffee which meant buying bottles in the casino shop for 5 dollars a pop.

Fabulous pool area with a good pool snavks and bar area. Had a lively time at the beach inspired pool. Casino was everything you needed it to be. Large rooms and plenty of space, our view wasnt the best but we wernt in the room so much.

• Deluxe Room

The room wasn’t the cleanest. Dusty and a bit beaten up. The management of the swimming pools was really frustrating. There are 4 but during the 2 days I stayed I could only use 1. It was overcrowded and the only way I could get a sun lounger was to pay an extra $100. Be careful with the location. It’s a good 15-20 minute walk to the Vegas Strip. There is an hourly shuttle bus but only until 17:00.

I’m a big fan of the Hard Rock brand and many aspects of the hotel lived up to this expectation. The room was comfortable and there was so much to do in the resort (apart from gambling).

• Deluxe King Room with Pool View

The pool area did not have a direct path to the Nirvana pool. We stayed at the Carson Tower side and had to walk all the way through the hotel clear to the other side, even though right off the elevator is access to the pool, however it's the Rehab Pool, so it's limited access. But we definitely got our exercise.

Everything was great about this hotel. We ate in almost every restaurant on site, food was amazing everywhere.. Staff was exceptional, especially Tyler and Corey at the Nirvana Pool, they made our stay so enjoyable. We went to the show Rock Vault, it was by far my favourite Vegas Show ever( and I have seen lots) just buy your tickets right there at their box office- we made the mistake of buying at the 1/2 price ticket places and it cost us more money, still well worth the money we paid. You can spend a day just looking at all the cool memorabilia on the walls and throughout the hotel. I would recommend this hotel to anyone going to Vegas.

• Deluxe Room

Bodily fluids stains left behind on bedding and pillows from previous guests. No mini-fridge or coffee pot for the room.

The food and the atmosphere were absolutely lovely. The lack of amenities in the room was disappointing. The service culture in every role was extraordinary.

• Deluxe Room

We had a wonderful stay. Even though you’re can smoke almost everywhere, whole hotels smells very nicely. Rooms are big with greater view. Also check view from parking, 8th floor. At night you can see Vegas perfectly. Also pool was perfect.

• Deluxe Room

The room was ok, we had a smoking room although we ordered a non smoking one. Hotel was too big for my taste. Too much of a walking and slow staff at the check in and check out

• Deluxe Room

The only thing I didn't like was waiting online to get into a Rehab pool party even. If you are a guest at the hotel you shouldn't have to be waiting online for 1/2 hr just because your not VIP

The bed was very comfy and the view from our 5th room over looking Rehab pool was great

• Deluxe Room with 2 queen beds

No soap in the room, a lot of dust on the night stand (don’t wanna sound picky, but for the price, I would have expected that), free shuttle bus only drives to the fashion show mall and only till 5 p.m

Design and interior, music, friendly staff, good food, free parking, free shuttle bus to the fashion show mall near the strip

• Deluxe Room

I had a wonderful experience. Upon arrival, we were placed in a room that was pretty close to the party! I assumed we were placed there because we 'appeared' to be young and lively people :) We immediately requested a quieter room and the staff moved us right away. The staff was incredibly nice and helpful. We loved dining at Mr. Lucky'S. Great time!

• Deluxe Room

During my checkin they couldn’t accommodate non-smoking room even when I specifically requested beforehand. I also ask for 2 queen beds. For the first night in the smoking room the sheets, carpet, furniture smells like smoke. The carpet was dirty and the room was just not clean. And the food item candy jar was empty so I told the front desk to make sure they don’t charge me for any of those items. The following day they were going to move us to a non smoking room. They didn’t call or text me when the room was ready. We checkin close to 5 and They took forever to get me checkin and they put me in a king room. I had to go back down with my luggage and recheck in with a non smoking 2queen beds. Inconvenience from day one! Overall, I didn’t enjoy my stay at hard rock.

• Deluxe Room

The only thing I didn't like was the tub looked a little dirty on the very bottom. I was really looking forward to using the jacuzzi tub, but I didn't feel comfortable sitting on the bottom and not having an extra mat or something under my private.

I loved the HRH Suite. We booked a regular king room and upgraded when we checked in. The room was well worth the extra money. Very spacious with a beautiful view of the pools. Bathroom was huge with a step in shower and a jacuzzi tub.

• Deluxe Room

Not a very modern hotel, looking forward to the Virgin takeover.

The Hard Rock is a wonderful hotel and boasts an impressive sports betting lounge. The pool is very welcoming and the Rehab festivities are truly enjoyable.

• Deluxe Room

Room had no complimentary water bottles and no coffee making facilities. Just one set of shampoo and conditioner for two people staying. Mattress was too soft.

The casino area and the different restaurants.

• Deluxe Room

Room was not that clean. The carpet was very dirty and there were used tissues between the pillows on the sofa.

Very friendly and helpful staff. Awesome offer of restaurants and activities.

• Deluxe Room

The loud bad bass thump around the pool. I was hoping for a great play list and a great DJ?

The only major negative is a really bad DJ that pumps bass music all day at the pool. It isnt even dance music so you don't see anyone enjoying it, I think they need to change that feature or one has to sleep on the opposite side to the pool. Otherwise its great.

• Deluxe Room

Very poor WiFi connection and not all pools open so one that was open was very crowded. No coffee making facility in room is a big negative. Had to queue half an hour at Dunkin Donuts

Fun and good value

• Deluxe Room

They have charged my bank card for different times well of the price of what I was given and they are not reimbursing my money quick or at all as I know of right now I just sent an email and I’m cuddling with my bank

• Deluxe Room

The breakfast facilities could be better. The access to the swimming pool could be easier The bed wasn't very comfy - too soft in my opinion The access and exit to and from the pool party was incredibly complicated and face control was somewhat humiliating.

Swimming pool was good the air conditioning in the lobby works good even with all the smoking Really large room

• Deluxe Room

It's a little off from the strip so did drive / uber to most places but it's not far at all.

Pool was amazing, music was great and the cleaners and room service staff were really lovely.

• Deluxe Room

They don't guarantee your room type. I reserved a king, non-smoking room and was put in a smoking room. When I brought this to management's attention (Todd), he blamed me for booking through booking.com and not for booking directly. Then, they put me in a room with queen beds (which was fine) but when I opened the door there was already a family in there. When I went to tell Todd, he blamed housekeeping because they "told him it was empty." Todd then put me in another room and said that "hopefully" it would be empty, and that he "upgraded" me to a room with a nicer view, and said "don't worry, I won't be charging you for the upgrade." Todd called the room about half an hour later to offer me a $50 F&B credit and told me to charge it back to the room, which I did, but there was no $50 F&B credit when I checked out so I just had to pay for it. Not once, even when Todd called to say he was giving me a credit, did he apologize. He did blame me, housekeeping and even the family that was already in the room. Also, my booking.com reservation says the resort fee is included but the hotel says it is not so I was double charged for the resort fee. I wouldn't stay there again.

The hotel is close to the airport.

• Deluxe Room

When we checked in, the hallway with our bedroom was quiet, but unfortunately the room next door was blasting rock music. It was 2 AM and it was impossible to sleep. Also, the bathtub was clogged and a little dirty. After calling customer service several times, someone was able to send security upstairs and shut off the music. We asked if we could change rooms that night, but they said we couldn't change until 11 AM the next day. The person next door started blasting their music again at 7 AM. It was strange, and I understand it was not the hotel's fault. They changed our rooms the next day to a different tower, and it was a cleaner room as well. We appreciated that.

Browse Hard Rock Hotel and Casino traveller photo gallery