Reviews of Caesars Palace Hotel & Casino 4 stars

3570 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas Strip, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA

#68 of 193 hotels in Las Vegas

5.5

• Augustus Strip View, 1 King, Non-Smoking

It isn’t cheap to stay here, as most places in the centre of the strip, and apart from the pool everything is extra. But the icing on the cake had to be paying extra for the coffee to go in to the machine they provide in the room, just seemed a bit too much!

Great location on the strip, with so much to do. The room overlooking the Bellagio Fountains was comfortable and clean and all the staff we encountered were superb.

• Forum Classic, 1 King Bed, Non-Smoking

Hopefully next time , they can provide some shade at the pool areas. ( like umbrellas) I find the Neptune pool has some dead bugs or insects in the pool . Over all the pool ambiance has character.

• Forum Classic, 1 King Bed, Non-Smoking

I just did not like Vegas. I was expecting having restaurants and other stuff around the hotels not everything indoors. I did not like the feel of resort only place.

The hotel was fine

• Forum Classic, 1 King Bed, Non-Smoking

The parking is far away of the main lobby and rooms (at least 15 min) towards the casino and there are several problems related to the access with the room key. The fact that the bathroom in the room was very slippery and we had an accident while taking the shower injuring ourselves pretty bad on one hand. The fact that if you choose the option of not having your room cleaned everyday they do not replenish the toiletries and there are not slippers as well as bathrobes in the room. Check-out was a painful experience (more than one hour in line) due to the fact that we had to settle some buffet snacks that weren't consumed but charged.

The first room we received was an old room with a very unappealing furniture (lot of scratches) and without any kind of view. After having a chat with a receptionist she was kind enough to upgrade us in one of the superior rooms in Augustus tower. The new room was spectacular with an amazing view towards Bellagio's water fountains. The property is located in the middle of everything and there is a vast array of choices for eating and partying as well.

• Julius Deluxe Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

When I made this reservation at Caesars Palace Las Vegas on Booking.com you offered me a rate including breakfast. When I arrived atCaesars I discover that Breakfast was Not included in the rate there was however a $10 per person, per day, credit. The irony is that it is impossible to have breakfast at the hotel for $10? The operator explained that we could use the credit at any facility within the hotel. We were at the hotel for three days so the credit totalled $60. Which we spent ( in fact we spent a lot more) however we spent it on one day not over the three days! So we ended up with a credit of $20 in total. Total misrepresentation and as a result I will not use booking.com again. If you need to play cheap tricks on your customers to lure them you deserve to loose customers. You lack integrity. Just for the record it had nothing to do with the amount of the credit, it is unquestionably the principle! This review was triggered by an email from you in relation to another booking that I made though your site asking if I wanted to ‘add’ breakfast to my booking? Due to my lack of trust that I now have for your company I want to know what breakfast is being offered, however there is no supporting information to the offer and so based on my previous experience I have no idea what is being provided for $35 and if I am saving anything on the normal rate for breakfast at the hotel? Totally dissatisfied customer

• Forum Classic, 1 King Bed, Non-Smoking

Wonderful location (in the center of Las Vegas Blvd), good services, comfortable room and No. 1 buffet in the US! Remember to involve in the TotalRewards to get $10 match and buffet discount.

• Octavius Premium Room, 2 Queens, Non-Smoking

Amenities given by booking.com (“breakfast included in rate” turned out to be a $20 subsidy per room and not per guest and the published $10 overnight parking turned out to be $15.). Likewise their assigned concierge to us -Ivy- never replied to my text messages

• Augustus Strip View, 2 Queens, Non-Smoking

The cleaning staff do not do their job well. There was lots of trash under the sofa cushions, had to call twice and point the trash out to them because they do not bother to look for dirt under.

Great location great view of the strip from our room great shopping.

• Forum Classic, 1 King Bed, Non-Smoking

- Price was a little shocking considering you don’t get anything more than your room and the pool included. Everything else in the hotel is open to the public to use at their leisure also. - Completely mislead with the “breakfast included”. You actually get a $10 credit for your room which is complete rubbish as you can’t buy breakfast for $10 in Caesars, unless you just drink a coffee on its own or have a single croissant (I don’t classify that as a “meal”). Felt like daylight robbery after paying what I paid. - Check in staff member was useless at explaining how anything in the hotel worked so i only found out about the $10 Credit after it was to late to use it on my first morning.

- Location - Bed was like a cloud! - You literally have everything you need in one building - Not that we were told about this by the useless check in staff member but after our stay we found out that you can get a $10 credit on your room if you don’t have your towels renewed and bed made each night. Great idea for the environment but they should be actively telling you this at check in.

• Forum Classic, 1 King Bed, Non-Smoking

Pool food service is very bad, not friendly and slow and one of the barman was impolite. When booking, it was mentioned breakfast is included but in the end its just a small credit for breakfast. When asked at the buffet the explanation was not very accureat. Personal was what we disliked at the hotel.

The location is exceptional. The hotel in general is fantastic and the room great. The entire complex deco is amazing. The pool is super and perfect to relax and refresh. We love it!

I had to queue for almost one hour to check out because there were just two people working. For the automatic check in 3 different staff helped me, none of them very friendly. The breakfast option was $10 credit with which you could afford a coffee and half muffin. Useless.

The room was huge and comfortable, and the facilities amazing.

• Julius Deluxe Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

Paying so many fees... the room is already very expensive then extra fees ...resort fees, coffee in the room $ 3. Etc

Great location... the pool area gets very crowded. We stayed in Octivius tower great location. We used valet parking which was worth it

• Octavius Premium Room, 2 Queens, Non-Smoking

The Wifi was spotty, at best. We were told that the daily resort fee included wifi for 2 devices in the room. On a few occasions. I had to actually leave the property in order to send emails. Extremely frustrating

Loved the location and room was really nice

• Julius Deluxe Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

Lack of fridge in room. Cost of drinks at pool area. Lack of beds available around pool. Wifi has to be paid for.

Great location. Facilities. Nice staff. Good room.

• Forum Classic, 1 King Bed, Non-Smoking

The smoking indoors. The loud music from the pool area could be heard from our room on the 24th floor! Also the strong smell of cheap perfume that is sprayed in the lobby of the hotel. It was nauseating.

The room size and also the bathroom.

• Palace Premium Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non-Smoking

The hidden fees in my bill and that they only charged me half ahead of time. I prefer to oay everything upfront.

The bathroom in my room was gorgeous! Huge tub with jets, separate shower, and toilet was closed off from vanity... amazing

• Forum Classic, 1 King Bed, Non-Smoking

Extremely overpriced services in the facility, however the lines are the check-in can be 2 hours+, so prepare yourself, and the same in the check out. The distance between the garage and the reception is a 10 minute walk across the whole casino, with all your stuff. If you get a room in the Julius tower lower floors than 8, the view is 0 (you can see and hear the air condition units)so never accept that room! If you have any problems the staff just apologize, but they cannot help, at all. The Breakfast included is a joke! Its a 5USD coupon/person what is almost enough for 0. Around the pool everything that is a little comfortable than a regular sunbed is an extra. Everything is an extra. They charging a resort fee, but nobody knows what is included other than a weak wi-fi.

The bed was ultra comfortable, you can choose lots of restaurants and bars and restaurants, shops inside the hotel. Technically, you cannot have to go outside the hotel during your stay, but you have to accept the 2-3 times higher prices than street prices. The pool was gorgeous, and there are several additional smaller pools.

• Forum Classic, 1 King Bed, Non-Smoking

Our room was very dark in some areas and would benefit from better lighting on the dresser and over the make-up counter in the bathroom. A magnified make up mirror would also be appreciated.

Fabulous accommodations and staff. Outstanding quality food.

I reserved this hotel because breakfast was included. However that was not the case! You receive a $20 voucher per room which you can use for breakfast. However that voucher can be used at the buffet and the price per person is $40. Which means that because there was two of us we had to pay another $60. This is certainly FALCE ADVERTISING. The service in general was also bad. Dont think I will be returning any time soon.

The architecture of this hotel is spectacular. The decoration all over is quite grand. The rooms are big though not on par with the rest of the hotel.

• Augustus Premium Room, 2 Queens, Smoking

the view from the room was of a wall.... wifi only lets you connect 2 devices when your a party of 4... you get charged 15 dollars a day if there is more than 2 devices connected. limited breakfast options food court isn't open late at night cant move your sun loungers round the pool

Eric - worked by the venus pool bar were you can play blackjack. amazing service always friendly. he was the reason we used that pool. rooms spacious and well equipped for 4 women - large shower 2 sinks 4 mirrors!! the casino was amazing never seen anything so big oriental restaurant does amazing chow mien buffet does amazing food - long queue though central location on strip with easy access to taxi and uber. walking distance to most places. buy your alcohol in the shops across the road and not in the hotel. its much cheaper.

• Octavius Premium Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

The carpet was badly stained. Staff are efficient but not friendly. Pools are all quite similar, too shallow to have a proper swim and just quite lame pools and setting. No remote control for the air conditioning. Have to get out of bed and walk to the back wall to change temperature. Very expensive compared to other hotels like Aria and especially the Wynn which are much nicer and cheaper. Much of the cost here is for the central location.

Excellent location, spot on center. Easy to navigate with Excellent signage all around the hotel. Superb array of restaurants. Very easy and smooth auto check-in.

• Forum Classic, 1 King Bed, Non-Smoking

The buffet was $60 a person, which i think was a bit overpriced. But still good.

I got an upgrade on my room for $15 a night and it was really worth it. Bathroom specially was big and very fancy. I stayed there for the Celine Dion show so i had to walk only a few steps to the coliseum. The pool environment was on point. Very centric to everything.

It was all great.

Great room with jacuzzi, amazing pools & amazing facilities. We got and took the option to upgrade to the Octavius tower for $23/night. Will definitely stay here again.

• Augustus Strip View, 2 Queens, Non-Smoking

Strip view wasn’t really a strip view as how we expected it to be. We expected view over the Bellagio fountains, but our room was at the other side so we looked over the rooftops of the hotel entrance / casino. Not that beautiful and therefore overpriced. We booked a 4-persons room, but got only for 2 people breakfast-vouchers. That’s not how it should be.

Location on the strip, all the facilitys, pool area and casino really beautiful.

• Forum Classic, 1 King Bed, Non-Smoking

Stayed in forum tower and the rooms were very dated and in parts unclean. Dropped my phone charger down the back of the bedside table and there was months worth of dust down there

The hotel as a whole was great. Good facilities in terms of casino and bars/restaurants

• Forum Classic, 1 King Bed, Non-Smoking

This hotel is overrated; the price of the rooms are too high for the quality of the rooms. Room service sucks; you wait more that an hour and half to get food that was horrible. I plan to visit Vegas again in the future but do not plan to stay at Ceasar' Palace.

The location of the hotel was great!

• Julius Deluxe Room, 2 Queens, Non-Smoking

Sliding bathroom door was really hard to open/close, it was making a loud squeaky noise every time. Bathroom had few hairs on the floor when i first walked in. I didn’t complain to change the room because I didn’t want to ruin the night, had to wipe the floor... overall price was over priced for the room I’ve stayed,

• Forum Classic, 1 King Bed, Non-Smoking

Only complaints were that the room was difficult to find at first and not even the coffee in the room was complimentary.

Great view, comfy bed, lots of mirrors, light switch to open/close curtains, tv in the bathroom mirror, wall and ceiling shower heads, online check in and check out was easy (there was quite the line for check out), parking was $15 when the listing said $10, we were able to use the pool on the last day even after we checked out (since you keep one key to leave the self parking garage)

• Palace Premium Studio Suite, 1 King, Non-Smoking

My only complaint is the degree of cigarette smoke and smell of cigarettes in the casino. I wish that smoking was banned in the casino.

Our suite was exceptional and beyond my expectations....perhaps the most luxurious suite that I've stayed in the past 20 years. Cleanliness and attention to detail was everywhere. Especially loved the his and her bathrooms, wet bar, and living room.....I will return again and again.

• Octavius Premium Room, 2 Queens, Non-Smoking

Mini bar. Don't touch (literally ) or they charge you. No complimentary water. No complimentary coffee- you have to pay for the coffee in your room. Our booking it stated breakfast included.its not you get a voucher per room $20 that doesn't even cover the cost of a coffee.

Location is excellent

• Octavius Premium Room, 2 Queens, Non-Smoking

Check in or check out at the counters is too slow. My room was the last one in the hall in the Octavious Tower. It was very comfortable but I had to walk about 150 yards each time I left to get to the elevator. I also think that a microwave over would be nice in the room.

I liked the variety of restaurants in Caesar's Palace. I also thought the service in the restaurants was very good.

• Forum Classic, 1 King Bed, Non-Smoking

Did early check in at kiosk; but realized it was Memorial weekend and may not get our room until the 400 check in time. Finally at 530 received our keys!! By the time we got to the room it was 600 and gave me little time to relax and get ready for a show we needed to be at by 715. I don't know way too much money to spend a couple sleeping hours in...

Location is great! Check in luggage Bell Staff and Concierge are efficient and very helpful. Self check out is easy. Received a email and clicked the link; entered confirmation number and email address; reviewed bill and clicked yes "DONE"!

• Forum Classic, 1 King Bed, Non-Smoking

They are taking money for everything and if you don’t have receipts, all money you have given it’s like tips for them. The same have happened with parking and restaurant “Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill”. We have paid but they put all money in our room account, so we paid twice. About parking, we paid for 2 nights parking but on the check in document was written CASH so it wasn’t for parking. In the registration desk the women told us that we can leave and come back any time, they not gonna charge again and again but she lied.

Room was nice, comfortable bed.

• Forum Classic, 1 King Bed, Non-Smoking

Cost of meals mixed drinks in hotel resturaunts cafe americano was tooo expensive

The price for the hotel was GREAT... but cafe americano was tooo expensive

• Octavius Premium Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

For the price of the room per night the hotel should provide coffee. We were very unhappy to wake up and find out that in order to drink the coffee you had to open the ‘box’ by the TV at the cost of $25. Ridiculous- terrible way to start our day. I recommend bringing your own coffee pods for the machine.

The room was exceptional. The bed was extremely comfortable and we loved the dual bathrooms. My husband I were very pleased and enjoyed our stay immensely. It was very quiet and the room temp stayed perfect! Elton John was INCREDIBLE one of the best concerts we’ve ever been to. Wonderful memories!

• Forum Classic, 1 King Bed, Non-Smoking

The buffet was very expensive for breakfast we paid 80.00 dollars breakfast meat eggs & potatoes

The room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable.

• Forum Classic, 1 King Bed, Non-Smoking

We were in room 6919 no view , in front of brick wall , in the shower the stream wasn’t stable, self parking a long way from check in

The bed was big and comfortable, the bathroom facilities were amazing with tv in the mirror bath, walk in shower and a bath with bubbles . Very good location !

• Julius Deluxe Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

Everything cost money, even the coffee in our room. The fridge was full of stuff that we had to pay for, which is fine but it would have been nice to have room for our ice packs for our road trip.

The bed was comfortable, and the room was very clean. The staff was very helpful and accommodating.

Steak house restaunt got all of us very sick and also is very expensive . Also hotel rooms i ask for non smoke and our rooms did smell smoke and had old furniture bed were veri uncomfortable but i guess we did not had any other option

Casino was nice and great coktail service

• Forum Classic, 1 King Bed, Non-Smoking

Our room was in the Forum. It smelled musty, the TV didn't work.

Location was good and it was a very hot day so we spent the afternoon in the pool. Also there was a problem with the TV in our room, and when I mentioned it at check out they comped us the $40 fee. I appreciated that.

• Forum Classic, 1 King Bed, Non-Smoking

The hotel is too big. I think there should be more signs for guest to find their way in / out.

Bed Yes. for Breakfast, you hardly get anything for $ 10 .......but anyway something is better than nothing.

No negatives

Vegas was the last stop on my fiancé and I’s road trip in California. Both never been and didn’t really know what to expect. At check in we were offered an upgrade which was in The Palace Tower, recently been refurbished. We thought the room was good value for money, cheapest we’d stayed in all road trip and the biggest! The view was amazing, we could see part of the strip and The Mirage Hotel (on the hour it has little fire/water show at the volcano which we could see take place from our window, fab at night). The bathroom was an insane size with a hot tub, shower was huge one of the best I’ve been in. The hotel itself is vast and we were only there 3 nights. Would have liked to have stayed longer and will be going back. My fiancé and I love our coffee and there is a coffee machine but you pay for pods didn’t really bother us (we’d just come from Hollywood Roosevelt and that doesn’t even have coffee machine) so we took advantage of Starbucks in the hotel. There are a couple and we only found the one closest to our room on the last day. We expected the hotel to be pretty noisy and thought perhaps our sleep might be interrupted but it wasn’t. Bed super comfy, lots of space to hang clothes. We didn’t even have enough time to use the pool which we were sad about, didn’t realise how long it would take to do the strip... 2 days it took us. We loved the range of diversity in Vegas, it’s so inclusive and great to see. We thought it could be full of young people all off their heads but it wasn’t. I’m making us sound old and boring now, we are only 32! Ha

• Forum Classic, 1 King Bed, Non-Smoking

Check in was terrible and the staff like nothing in the hotel, say nothing about the hotel, just tap keyboard like a machine, there was no any service!

service was terrible! Totally terrible!

• Palace Premium Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non-Smoking

The smoking policy, the lack of signage for car park and the internals. Smoking is allowed in Vegas casinos so not a healthy place to be, stinks of cigarette and cigar smoke throughout! Staff are arrogant and very unhelpful. Most disappointing hotel of the 15 we have stayed in, checked out after one night and went to Trump Tower, an excellent hotel!

• Forum Classic, 1 King Bed, Non-Smoking

that we could not stay longer...

Our biggest dream was to stay at Caesars since we have seen Hangover movie, and we did it for our honeymoon and my 30th birthday. I wish we could stay longer. Definitely will come back (hope soon:))

The fridge set up not ideal. Locked out of pool area due to an event - all six pools.

The room and the view were great. The eating options were massive. The shops were good too.

• Octavius Premium Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

The restaurant was way to expensive for not so great quality of food. The service wasn't very good either.

The room was beautiful and very clean. The bed was comfy too.I loved everything about my room, best ever.

• Julius Deluxe Room, 2 Queens, Non-Smoking

Charge you at any possibile occasion even for minor things such as WiFi despite being no cheap at all. Need to check carefully the receipt!

Location was excellent

• Forum Classic, 2 Queen Beds, Non-Smoking

Terrible directions when getting to room, parking garage, or anywhere. T http there were not enough signs. The staff did not want to help giving directions even one time that I asked for help escorting our fam to where we needed to be. Paid for parking at the desk with a rude attendant and then had to pay again on the way out because the room card would not read at garage exit. Also I have a bad back and the old mattress was terrible. I was extremely dissapppointed.

• Forum Classic, 1 King Bed, Non-Smoking

Pool closed at 7, ventilation in lobby and casino area could be improved it was pretty smoky smelling in comparison to the other hotels nearby . One of the cashiers working last Thursday morning at the Bacchanal buffet was less than pleasant which surprised me because all other employees were awesome

Spacious room, comfy bed

• Forum Classic, 1 King Bed, Non-Smoking

On my booking I was told ithay breakfast was Included in the price and when we got to Caesars was not include they said we get 20doller .day that was not in our bookings

Pool was fabulous

• Forum Classic, 1 King Bed, Non-Smoking

Very slow shower drain in room 5215 and bathroom floor was not thoroughly cleaned when we first arrived.

Room service, bedding, FT location across the colosseum was perfect (short walk from concert to room), shops, ambience, and so much more.

• Palace Premium Studio Suite, 1 King, Non-Smoking

Front Valet only for Diamond guests , we waited our luggages for 1 hour after check in. No bathrobe and slippers , even on request

It was not my first time in Vegas , but I think that if you never been there , This is Hotel is must !!! Is one of the famous Vegas Strip hotel , but meanwhile others now look a bit oldish , Caesers is constantly renovated ! Our room was big , with murble everywhere and freshly furnished !!! I really enjoyed it !!!

• Julius Deluxe Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

Staff at the check in , the value of the room for the price is overpriced, the room services and all fees are overpriced. I will not be staying in this hotel anymore....other hotels offer better rooms for more reasonable prices, like the Wynn, Mirage, belagio.

• Palace Premium Room, 1 King Bed, Non-Smoking

No help with luggage - had to carry it all from parking garage to our room ourselves - no people at check in (barely any personal around) - long walking ways and confusing maps/structure - parking pretty expensive for guests of the hotel - everything costs extra (like WiFi)

Beautiful and well equipped - loads of things to do

• Forum Classic, 1 King Bed, Non-Smoking

Great location in the center of the strip with an easy check in and check out system. Room is very clean with a comfortable bed, and the blackout curtains made for a great sleep. Also very quiet. We would recommend staying here!

• Palace Premium Room, 1 King Bed, Non-Smoking

-Totally unacceptable from a 5* star hotel to have a super grumpy reception person (wouldn’t share his name here but if any one in the hotel would like to follow up will be happy to share with )he totally ruined our mood first day and gave us lots of false informations. -Paying for coffee or tea in my room seriously ?not even 3 stars hotel do that -uniform of the staff in the casino was so depressing compared to the other casinos around Hotel is nice at the end only because the theme and decorations but I would recommend staying the mirage or Bellagio been in both and service is much nice in both.

Location Decorations Room size

• Palace Premium Room, 1 King Bed, Non-Smoking

The booking explicitly explained breakfast included. Ceasar's idea of free breakfast is $20 off a £100 breakfast so not even close!!!

Lovely room, and very lively

• Forum Classic, 1 King Bed, Non-Smoking

Staff was extremely friendly and helpful, the amount of things to do the hotel itself has. Ranging from an entire mall, to restaurants, to one of the best nightclubs of the city (Omnia.) Definitely my favorite hotel so far. 10/10 recommended.

• Forum Classic, 1 King Bed, Non-Smoking

Absolutely disgusting room was dirty and not as photos on booking page on booking.com stayed only because it was to late in the evening after travelling all day to find another hotel, woke up to see room was definitely not clean, bare electric wires hanging out of ceiling, and to cap it all off no towels in bathroom to have a shower, total place needs new management as it is a shambles, when I was checking out the lady said she'd report our problem to house keeper, the place is a joke.

Very nice bit of history

They lie with the breakfast included....they don’t have breakfast included, they give o coupon of 10 $/person/day....and in the room with 3 person they give us just for 2 persons....

The facilities

• Octavius Premium Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

Unfortunately, right before the elevators to Palace Towers, there was a HORRIBLE smell that lingered for all three of the days we were there! Luckily, it was just in that short hallway where we experienced the smell.

The bed felt like a cloud and we were SUPER excited about having two different bathrooms in one suite. It's been the nicest hotel we've ever visited.

• Forum Classic, 2 Queen Beds, Non-Smoking

Such bad service, we had a fasntic trip! Then we were charged $900 for a damaged mattress when Home! Room was left spotless by us. Absolutely disgusting and have seen this is a common scam!

Was a fab hotel

• Octavius Premium Room, 2 Queens, Non-Smoking

To my surprise that the property charged me US$14.05 for in room coffee; long line up for check-in and check out time; express check out was useless.

Great location, clean room and great pool view.

• Palace Premium Studio Suite, 2 Queens, Non-Smoking

Automated check-in/check-out could be made a little bit more straight-forward and food/breakfast should be included in all rooms. (paid) wifi access allows only 1 device per room.

Excellent location right on the Las Vegas strip where all the action happens. There is a huge casino on the ground floor and several pools to enjoy. Food (as everything in Vegas) is a bit pricey but of good quality.

• Julius Deluxe Room, 2 Queens, Non-Smoking

The Staffs at the Reservation Counter are not so friendly. They are polite but not so helpful.

Good Bed, Good Water but temperature of water was not so steady.

• Palace Premium Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non-Smoking

That booking included breakfast but it was only a $20 voucher, and breakfast was much more than that and if you didn’t use it each day you didn’t get it. Very Smokey, but that seemed to be the same in every hotel.

Location was great

• Forum Classic, 1 King Bed, Non-Smoking

1. Charge for coffee of $15 in the room! Horrible. 2. That the Spa is not included with the gym inthe "$40 resort fee". 3. That no one ever answered room service phone calls. 4. That you are treated as a number!!! Not like a person. 5. Nickel and Dime you but, more like cut you anyway they can to get more money out of you!

• Forum Classic, 1 King Bed, Non-Smoking

I love everything about this palace. I want to thank my two wonderful bellman, Atalia Mr.48 years of providing excellent customer service. And my man Jorge for helping me breakdown my banner at the wswa convention.i will always request those two gentleman only to always help me next time I come down.

This is was an excellent suite and Palace. I will be back again soon.

• Forum Classic, 1 King Bed, Non-Smoking

You pay for EVERYTHING! Very expensive! The room came with Breakfast included in the price!...hotel doesn’t have a dedicated restaurant, so gave us $10 voucher per day!!! Not sure where your supposed to get breakfast for $10 in Vegas!

Location was fantastic....the hotel certainly has the WOW factor! You could spend days wondering around the hotel!

• Palace Premium Studio Suite, 1 King, Non-Smoking

My booked room with the pool view was not available so they gave me an upgrade for another room with bad view. I rather would have the pool view

The pool is great and the casino.

• Forum Classic, 1 King Bed, Non-Smoking

No microwave or refrigerator for leftovers. That would be nice, especially for those of us who want to stay in our rooms to work. I don't like smoking, but in casinos, it often comes with the territory. Check-in at the desk is very very slow. My room was the last one in the hall, so I had to walk about 150 yards to the elevator each time I used it.

I enjoyed Rao's Italian food. The room service was very good. The room was comfortable. Nice group of shops for visitors, and the staff in each was very helpful.

• Octavius Premium Room, 2 Queens, Non-Smoking

When I booked the hotel thru booking.com, breakfast was included but at the time of check in, shocked to know that booking.com fleeced us and it wasn't included. Will never recommend booking.com to anyone. Hotel must take care of it's customers when receive the complaint at the counter itself, which also didnt as "they are too big to entertain/ bothered about any customer". Despite staying 4 days and paying heavy price per night, if they charge for tea bags, it's most shocking part of my life. I have travelled across globe but this is first hotel which does behave in a pidley manner.

Location, plush or aplomb or finesse of property feel.

• Forum Classic, 1 King Bed, Non-Smoking

I booked room with king bed; did not get. I checked in early online and my room was not ready when we arrived at 9 pm. Had to get help to get a room. Tooooo many people. Employees not happy. And needs cleaning.

• Augustus Strip View, 2 Queens, Non-Smoking

Staff were horrible. Apparently don’t know what customer service with a smile means because all I got was sad grumpy faces from everybody including the hotel manager. Paid for resort fee upon booking then they tried charging us again for it. Made a local call and got charged $4.50. Took money out of the ATM machine and got charged a $10 transaction fee. This hotel is nothing but a daylight robbery.

Room was spacious, comfy beds and a great view. Property was very nice.

Browse Caesars Palace Hotel & Casino traveller photo gallery