Reviews of Caesars Palace Hotel & Casino This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

3570 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas Strip, Las Vegas, NV 89109, United States of America

#68 of 193 hotels in Las Vegas

5.6

• Reviewed: September 19, 2018

Nice hotel but if i was staying again I would probably book a newer room
    • Octavius Premium Room, 2 Queens, Non-Smoking

had to wait a while to queue up for reception at times Breakfast included only meant a credit voucher $ 20 for 2 people despite a family of 4 in the room which didn't doesn't go very far. Some small items in the room didn't work that surprised me so reception arranged to move us to another room no problem

great central location and we had great views of the strip

• Reviewed: September 18, 2018

Caesars Palace you did not dissapoint, Thank you.
    • Octavius Premium Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

Customer Service is outstanding Hotel room impeccably clean and quiet. The hotel complex is enormous and the choice of retail stores in the Forum is a buyers fantasy. I am so glad i made the decision to stay. It did not disappoint. If we are to visit LV again I will be absolutely staying with you again.

• Reviewed: September 17, 2018

Not worth staying for the money you pay.
    • Forum Classic, 1 King Bed, Non-Smoking

The money we paid it is not worth the stay. Could not keep a bottle of water in the refrigerator. The bed was very uncomfortable. woke up everyday with a body ache. No guidance or explanation on the hotel facilities and benefits. The staff assume you are a regular customer. The air condition would shut off by itself wake up in the middle of the night sweating.

The location.

• Reviewed: September 17, 2018

Amazing hotel in perfect location
    • Forum Classic, 1 King Bed, Non-Smoking

Everything was just perfect! We got upgraded room that was relaly amazing with a beautiful view! The suite was really big, the bed was comfortable and everything was clean. We can recommend this hotel!

Luxurious
    • Octavius Premium Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

Check-in was not as quick as expected because of the line-up. Uber pick-up point was not on map.

Bed was so comfortable, room luxurious, facilities exemplary. Pools were amazing.

• Reviewed: September 17, 2018

Hotel too big, not good value for money, I wouldn't stay again
    • Octavius Premium Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

After standing in line for an hour, we were charged $30 early check in fee because were were 55mins ahead of their very late check in time of 4.00pm even though the room was ready. No glasses in our room to rinse after cleaning our teeth. The bar fridge was for the hotel's benefit, not the guest, if we wanted to keep anything in the fridge it would have cost us $25/day, that's after already paying over $300 a night for the room then they charged us extra to park our car. Free parking was not included.

The room was good but for the price it should have been.

• Reviewed: September 16, 2018

overall the stay was great, but check in and out was poor.

no free refrigerator, had to pay for coffee in room , felt as we had to check out as soon as possible and staff made us feel as if we were being rushed all the time

excellent location, fantastic pool, comfortable beds

Octavius Towers
    • Forum Classic, 1 King Bed, Non-Smoking

There was a $20 breakfast voucher offered which was not for use in the breakfast restaurant :( unfortunately we did not know this until after we had eaten

Offered us an upgrade to a newer tower and it was amazing - cost $26 extra a night

• Reviewed: September 16, 2018

Everything except when we had an unfortunate situation which...
    • Forum Classic, 1 King Bed, Non-Smoking

Our friend came to visit us at the hotel and forgot his credit card in our room, we checked out and did not notice it when doing so. A few hours later we came back to the hotel after he told us he thinks he might have lost/left it in the room. Our friend was already in the airport flying back home to Israel(!) so asked us to return to the hotel and explain the situation and try to look for his cc in the room. So we can return it to him. When we went to security, the woman in the desk was so unpleasant and hurtful. We tried to explain the situation to her but she did not even want to listen to us because the cc was not on our name, she would not even check if any cc was found in the room. Not only that, she insinuated that we are lying and made these disrespectful faces to us as if we are thieves or worse. I had never been so disrespected in my life. Even if she is following security protocol, there’s a way to talk to hotel guests who spent 6 nights and a lot of money at the resort. We even asked our friend to send us a letter of authorization signed by him stating we are allowed to take his cc from there in order to return it to him.. and also a photo of his ID. This did not help, when we asked to speak to her supervisor we heard her talking on the phone with him telling him about the situation and she strongly insinuated to him that the letter we showed wasn’t real or fake. After that, the manager (on the phone) would not even listen to what we had to say... by that time I started to cry because I was so hurt by the way she behaved and when we left the desk, I saw her talking to one of the hotel’s employees and laughing about us with him. We had an amazing time at the ceasers and my family is visiting Vegas every summer, I was sure that I would totally recommend the Caesars for their next trips but after what happened I will NEVER step foot in this place, nor will I recommend it to any of my family and friends travelling to Vegas. Just ruined a perfect...

Everything except when we had an unfortunate situation which I will describe below.

• Reviewed: September 11, 2018

Location location location.
    • Forum Classic, 1 King Bed, Non-Smoking

Location location location. Everything you need is only a stones throw away. If you want to do DFOs etc there are buses that travel along the strip all day to get you there.

• Reviewed: September 11, 2018

Great Location, Lots of Things to Do
    • Forum Classic, 1 King Bed, Non-Smoking

A bit on the pricey side, especially after you add in parking and the ubiquitous "resort fee." Also, because the property is so massive, it can be a bit hard to navigate everything. It took us a couple of days to learn the best route in and out.

Right in the heart of the action, Caesar's Palace is a sprawling property with just about anything you could want in addition to lots of gambling: shopping, entertainment, plenty of restaurants, and great people watching. The room was fairly spacious and the bed comfortable. Staff were polite, yet unobtrusive.

• Reviewed: September 10, 2018

Caesars Palace - Did not meet expectations.
    • Forum Classic, 1 King Bed, Non-Smoking

Was disappointing with cleanliness of the pool area. Litter was not cleaned up daily and pool deck not washed. Also pool rules were not enforced eg. Chair rentals. Not impressed by noise of construction (jack hammer) in the cafe/buffet area during morning breakfast.

Staff was excellent and customer service was very good in all areas including restaurants, pool area, maid service, front desk and concierge.

• Reviewed: September 9, 2018

Disappointing.

See above.

We paid a pretty penny for the room. Room was very nice. However, the hotel is too cheap to provide coffee for the coffee machine. No milk/cream either. No free waters. Everything for sale. Don’t stay here expecting amenities- which are always provided by Marriott, Hilton, Hyatt etc. This is an outrageous policy on the part of Caesars. Will stay somewhere else next time.

• Reviewed: September 7, 2018

Not what I expect, but the hotel is awesome
    • Julius Deluxe Room, 2 Queens, Non-Smoking

During check in the person who waiting on me wasn't friendly or courstey. One of my friends check in right next to me and the staff member helping him was very nice and friendly. I pick up more on their conservation and was able to go to rewards and get my card. My staff member where just there to check me in and didn't conserve on nothing else. He didn't suggest nothing. I had a bad taste from beinging, but I enjoy my time off and vacation

Overall I enjoy my stay at hotel and really enjoy my time

• Reviewed: September 6, 2018

There was nothing special about the room to warrant the...
    • Forum Classic, 1 King Bed, Non-Smoking

There was nothing special about the room to warrant the price. Palazzo rooms are so much nicer. Also, hated the fact that Starbucks prices were about a third higher than outside and I couldn't get the bonus stars on any purchases there.

• Reviewed: September 6, 2018

Overall disappointed with the hotel
    • Forum Classic, 1 King Bed, Non-Smoking

Total rip-off. It equates to a $10 credit per person per day - providing you use one of their 'logoed' restaurants. You can barely by a coffee for that - hardly 'free breakfast' as was described. Utterly disgraceful!!

• Reviewed: September 5, 2018

Excellent if they had communicated better regarding the above
    • Augustus Premium Room, 1 King, Smoking

There really wouldn't be anything to fault other than the fact we upgraded our room prior to arrival only to find they had down graded us without telling us. This wouldn't have been an issue although I planned to propose in the room meaning it was very high on importance. I also wouldn't have minded if they had informed us before and I could have looked into other options. I had made contact with the hotel at least 1 month prior to arrival to upgrade and request a good view from the room so considering this, they were very unaccommodating at reception. I wouldn't have minded even if the upgrade was more money but they simply didn't provide the option even though I showed our confirmation email for the upgraded room I paid for.

The location and the overall hotel is excellent with great pools and good bars

• Reviewed: September 5, 2018

very busy hotel. Not very helpful and not for families

Everything was costly. Parking fee in hotel was costly. no breakfast when booking.com said it was included. You got $20 per room which only managed a coffee and cookie from starbucks

Rooms were good and clean and excellent views. Location was great on strip

• Reviewed: September 5, 2018

The text concierge was a delight.

The room amenities was disappointing. As a 5 star hotel, i expected amenities such as razor, toothbrush, vanity kit to be available.

The text concierge was a delight. I managed to book a limo to the airport using the text (SMS) concierge service with minimal fuss.

Mariah Carey
    • Forum Classic, 1 King Bed, Non-Smoking

I just checked out. My experience this time was worse than the first time: I had to leave the water running in the shower literally for 5 minutes to get hot water, I couldn’t change the shower type, the water was running very low, plus they only give you a skincare bar, why they couldn’t give you shower gel?! For the rates of the room, at least proper shower gel. You get shampoo, conditioner and body lotion, please add shower gel and get rid of the bars, they slip and they are really uncomfortable. Then the sign says that they will change and laundry the sheets at check out? If I stay for a week, I don’t get clean sheets for a week? A cheaper hotel changes sheets every 2 days. Don’t use the environmental as an excuse.I had to put The password for the WiFi several times during my stay. The pool has a lot of chlorine and the first day my eyes were burning, I couldn’t open them for hours. I called reception and the didn’t have any eye drops. Unbelievable! The curtains and drapes where not working correctly, I had to really press the bottoms hard, almost left my fingers trying. Seriously, for the rates I have paid, I don’t recommend this place.

Mariah Carey

• Reviewed: September 3, 2018

The staff was exceptional, my room was pretty nice and big...
    • Forum Classic, 1 King Bed, Non-Smoking

I was charged and extra $30.00 to be upgraded to a better room with a bad view and was able to check in early by 11am

The staff was exceptional, my room was pretty nice and big the bathroom was huge as well with a jacuzzi.

• Forum Classic, 1 King Bed, Non-Smoking

Smoking everywhere kids and dogs walking through the casino like it’s a public park! In most of the casino’s in Vegas smoking is permitted so the smell of cigarette and cigar smoking is everywhere and we found most of the staff very unhelpful and a bit lazy other wise the place is ok.

• Reviewed: September 2, 2018

Awesome!
    • Forum Classic, 2 Queen Beds, Non-Smoking

We had to wait too long to make our check-in If you want to have dinner or breakfast in the hotel, everything is so expensive inside the hotel.

the room and the pool were incredibles. Nothing to compare with the paris hotel or the venetian hotel that we already knew

• Reviewed: September 2, 2018

Great location, excellent pool staff, Wifi was awful. It's not actually a 'free breakfast'
    • Julius Deluxe Room, 2 Queens, Non-Smoking

When we booked it was advertised as 'free breakfast' upon arrival it became clear that it was not a free breakfast but actually a $20 credit per couple per day. Unfortunately we had booked for three people so this was awkward. Has it been clearer when booking this would have swayed our choice. The wifi continually drops out and you are required to re log in several times a day which was somewhat tedious.

We absolutely loved the location, very central on the strip which allowed us easy access to everywhere.

• Reviewed: September 1, 2018

Tremendous luxury hotel located on Las Vegas Stripe, very...
    • Forum Classic, 1 King Bed, Non-Smoking

The management of this tremendous hotel is unbelievably bad. The free wifi is available for only two devices (actually it worked only for one) and any extra connection is charged with an additional fee of USD10 per night. Guys, I thought US is the internet country! In Europe, the free WiFi is a must even for the poorest hotel. I didn’t expect Caesars Palace to go so low for an extra profit. Although I booked a room with breakfast included (and paid as well) at the check in I found out that all I have is a food voucher of USD10 I can use at the hotel restaurants. Obviously those USD10 worth for a glass of water and for a decent breakfast sandwich I was supposed to pay double. Room services, although available, involve a flat fee of USD10, so the food voucher is consumed only in calling room services. It would be more fair for Caesars to remove breakfast from its facilities since they are only cheating their clients with it. The cleaning staff is unbelievably rude. After only one knock they are bursting inside the room, finding the guests inside the restroom!! It was particularly impolite the housemaid responsible which entered in our room while we were still there, for changing the minibar items. Although the Booking.com mentions the coffee machine as free facility, included in the room rate, actually the room coffee kit use is extracharged with USD15. The reception services needs quick improvement, since the check ins and check outs takes almost 30mins and only 3 incoming agents are incharged with this services in a hotel with 4,000 rooms. An extra fee of USD15 per night is charged for using the hotel parking. Honestly, I was disappointed by the low services provided by such a notorious hotel. Caesars Palace fame is crossing the times and the continents and I was disappointed to see how greedy for profit its managers are even in the smallest details and facilities.

Tremendous luxury hotel located on Las Vegas Stripe, very central, very clean, very fancy. Friendly reception staff.

• Reviewed: August 30, 2018

The suite was a great size and was clean, pool area is...
    • Forum Classic, 1 King Bed, Non-Smoking

WiFi wasn’t great, staff were brisk and at times unhelpful. Check in and check out was not an easy process and staff did not show us our bill either at check in or check out for us to confirm rates. No kettle in room.

The suite was a great size and was clean, pool area is beautiful and is clean. The suite was very private and there was no noise pollution. Hotel stored our bags free of charge as room was not yet ready and delivered these to the room when checked in.

• Reviewed: August 30, 2018

Central position on the strip.

Bad WiFi connection, not acceptable in this kind of hotel

Central position on the strip. The hotel is huge, full of shops, restaurants and other activities: it's like a real city. Swimming pool is great. Probably the best place where to stay in Vegas.

• Reviewed: August 30, 2018

There is anything you can dream of if you are willing to pay...
    • Forum Classic, 1 King Bed, Non-Smoking

We arrived at 7 pm and we still had to wait for our room to be ready. Longest check in ever. A lot of missed information concerning wifi, breakfast...

There is anything you can dream of if you are willing to pay a hefty price for it. You can spend the day without leaving the hotel.

• Reviewed: August 29, 2018

• Julius Deluxe Room, 2 Queens, Non-Smoking

The rooms and décor are a little dated . Very expensive to eat or drink onsite No tea or coffee facilities in the rooms . The fridge in the room was locked. Wi Fi available at an additional cost for more than two devices

• Reviewed: August 27, 2018

Will never stay here again and will never recommend to anyone.
    • Forum Petite Suite, 1 King Bed, Non-Smoking

1. The room was dated and worn. 2. The bathroom had mold. 3. The room smelled of smoke and I reserved a non-smoking room. 4. On top of all the issues I had with the room, when we went to the pool, we were alarmed at one of the pool lights just sitting outside of the pool with the electrical wire connected to the inside of the pool.

The location was the only thing that was good.

• Reviewed: August 27, 2018

Hotel is very nice, but everything around you is so expensive. Won't stay again.
    • Forum Classic, 1 King Bed, Non-Smoking

The mini fridge is filled with beverages which you are automatically charged for if you remove them. It would have been nicer to have part of the fridge usable. Room service offerings were very expensive. Too much of the searing around the pools was rental only.

• Reviewed: August 26, 2018

Staff were helpful, room was spotless and great location.
    • Forum Classic, 1 King Bed, Non-Smoking

Thursday, Friday and Saturday night you could hear the nightclub music (was located in the newer Augustus tower). Wasn't loud enough to stop me from sleeping but certainly could hear the bass.

Staff were helpful, room was spotless and great location. Amenities were also fantastic.

• Reviewed: August 25, 2018

The room is big and clean, the bed is big, the location is...
    • Forum Classic, 1 King Bed, Non-Smoking

The price is crazy considering that everything else (WiFi, parking, coffee in the room) is all to pay and prices are off the roof. This place is a rip-off. I have been in amazing hotels and even the most basic ones were giving the essentials included. I’ll never come back again.

The room is big and clean, the bed is big, the location is central

• Reviewed: August 25, 2018

Very flash hotel
    • Palace Premium Room, 1 King Bed, Non-Smoking

Breakfast was meant to be included but they said they do not offer that, so gave us $10 each per day to use at one of their restaurants- naturally this is not the same as an included breakfast. You need to check yourself in and get instructions from a machine. If you needed help, there were very long queues.

The room and particularly the bathroom was beautiful and very large. The swimming pools were amazing but it was too hot to stay outside for long as there were no umbrellas.

• Reviewed: August 23, 2018

Aside from the check in our overall experience was wonderful.
    • Octavius Premium Room, 2 Queens, Non-Smoking

The check in process was extremely SLOW. Checked in with the Kiosks and were told they would email us when our room was ready. Nearly 2 hours later we still heard nothing. Went and stood in the check in line which went very slow. We were told again they would email us when the room was ready. An hour later, still nothing. Went back to the front desk and they were FINALLY able to give us our keys. Took us 3+ hours from check in to finally get into our room.

All the employees we dealt with were friendly and helpful. Our room was clean, spacious and had a great view.

• Reviewed: August 22, 2018

Location and nice room
    • Julius Deluxe Room, 2 Queens, Non-Smoking

A customer not a guest , everything is extra fee even in- room coffee maker, no complimentary water or sleepers or bath robe in the suite, ( payed 15 dollars for a bottle!) found a dirty towel in the bathroom, breakfast had to be included instead they acknowledge only 20 dollars x day x room (we were three people!) unfriendly staff at desk

Location and nice room

• Reviewed: August 21, 2018

• Forum Classic, 1 King Bed, Non-Smoking

We were truly disappointed with the hotel as it was supposed to be the most luxurious hotel we've been to during our holiday, but in the end the quality definitely did not match the money we’ve spent. Although we wanted to check in at 8:30pm we were told that our room wasn’t ready yet! (According to the offer check-in time was 4pm). After calling for the manager however, this was solved and we received a room. But the cleanliness of the room was really doubtful.. In the morning of the next day under the desk we found some wrinkled sheets of paper, under the armchair-a sock and under the night stand-a lipstick and a package from ferrero rocher. Clearly nobody vacuumed the room after previous guests! Plus they cut off the internet connection 3 hours before the check-out time. So that's about the bad things. Among the good ones I can name the bathroom which was amazingly spacious with a jacuzzi bath tub, the gym which was incredibly well-eqipped and friedly and helpful staff. Having said all that, I conclude that the hotel is overpriced and not really worth a visit.

• Reviewed: August 20, 2018

The bed was fantastic, the bathroom wonderful, it was all...
    • Forum Classic, 2 Queen Beds, Non-Smoking

The only thing that could have been better is if there had been complimentary coffee in the room. I was surprised to not have that.

The bed was fantastic, the bathroom wonderful, it was all sparkling clean. Loved the auto check in at the kiosk and the online checkout.

• Reviewed: August 20, 2018

Typical Las Vegas resort

They charge for everything! Coffee and tea which normally are included, cost $13. So it’s cheaper to go to a Starbucks. Breakfast which was included with booking.com was only a $9 voucher. We could only get a coffee for that amount since everything is very expensive at the resort. The concierge was not a big help at this hotel. We asked for recommendations for a Grand Canyon trip, but he didn’t know much and couldn’t say much beside that it was very popular to go there.

It’s nice typical Las Vegas hotel with many shops, restaurants and big casino.

• Reviewed: August 18, 2018

We we are a family of 4, with two teenage children.
    • Octavius Premium Room, 2 Queens, Non-Smoking

We we are a family of 4, with two teenage children. Our room had two well sized beds and a spacious bath room with shower and tub, which made our stay in one room very comfortable. The pool area was fantastic and we spend quite some time there. We would absolutely recommend a stay at the Cesar’s if you want to enjoy Las Vegas to the fullest.

• Reviewed: August 18, 2018

The pool - it’s unreal!
    • Palace Premium Room, 1 King Bed, Non-Smoking

Extra charges. If you store anything in the hotel fridge, the built-in sensors will automatically add a charge to your bill every time you open the refrigerator. Having said that, hotel staff were kind enough to remove these charges of our bill.

The pool - it’s unreal!

• Reviewed: August 17, 2018

Had priority check in, but had booked two rooms, so system...
    • Forum Classic, 1 King Bed, Non-Smoking

Had priority check in, but had booked two rooms, so system couldn’t deal with that. Stood in check in for two hours. Three staff on desks. Even worse stood for one and a half hours to check out..

• Reviewed: August 17, 2018

Too crowded, but is Vegas...
    • Julius Deluxe Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

Long check in,actually as most of hotels in Las Vegas. Swimming pool is too crowded,no place to swim,no control on the entrance, seems like everyone can go in. First night got a room on parking, but could change for second night without problems.

Staff is really nice and helpful. Room is nice, well equipped. Fitness well equipped, everything new. Beautiful SPA!!!(must pay entry only 25$ for hotel guest, in other hotels more).

• Reviewed: August 13, 2018

Did Not Disappoint!
    • Forum Classic, 2 Queen Beds, Non-Smoking

Rooms could do with a little updating but nothing major.

This hotel did not disappoint. My children wanted to stay here because of the Hangover movies and it really does have the wow factor. Great location too!

• Reviewed: August 13, 2018

Room was very clean and facilities amazing.
    • Forum Classic, 1 King Bed, Non-Smoking

We did not like that we could not use the mini fridge for personal use without additonal fees. And for the price of the room feel coffee should be included.

Room was very clean and facilities amazing.

• Reviewed: August 11, 2018

Lovely room with great view right in the middle of the strip
    • Octavius Premium Room, 2 Queens, Non-Smoking

The cost of food and drinks but it was no worse than anywhere else on the strip.

Lovely big room in Octavius tower with great view of the pools below, the mountains and Bellagio fountains from the end of the corridor. Comfy beds and huge bathroom which was great for two of us sharing. LOVED the pools - great to swim in and stay cool. Great position on the strip - easy to walk and pick up the strip bus which is great value for getting around. We were given complimentary tickets for Omnia nightclub which was great. Staff were very helpful and courteous.

• Reviewed: August 11, 2018

Location, room view over the strip was amazing.
    • Augustus Strip View, 2 Queens, Non-Smoking

Check in was late and chaotic, room wasn’t ready. Careful with some pool price drinks. Was super busy due to a convention.

Location, room view over the strip was amazing. 3890 Augustus tower. I must say staff did help with 2 discrepancies I had really well.

Location was great
    • Forum Classic, 1 King Bed, Non-Smoking

No refrigerator... they have a fully loaded fridge with sensors in it... cannot add anything in it or even move anything as all items are controlled by sensors.. The moment you even lift anything by mistake you are charged for that item... You have a coffee maker but without any complementary coffee... No complementary water as well... Every thing is chargeable Even if you want hot water for your room you are charged 10$ for it Everything is ridiculously expensive in this hotel... Will definitely never stay there again..

Location was great

• Reviewed: August 10, 2018

Caesars Palace
    • Augustus Strip View, 2 Queens, Non-Smoking

It was busy everywhere and some things like the carpets were abit grubby. The pool was very busy. We hired a cabana which was nice but very expensive. Everything is extra e.g. coffee in your room.

Lovely decorations and fantastic shops.

• Reviewed: August 10, 2018

Loved it!
    • Augustus Strip View, 2 Queens, Non-Smoking

I didn’t like that there wasn’t a normal refrigerator in the room. I wanted to put water bottles in there and I couldn’t.

I like how spacious the room and bathroom was. I loved the view! The room was comfortable. I like the Mobil concierge. I also loved the easy check in and check out. Overall this was a beautiful hotel all around. I will stay here every time I come to Vegas

• Reviewed: August 8, 2018

A fantastic property in the best location.
    • Octavius Premium Room, 2 Queens, Non-Smoking

Other than our Concierge contact, who was absolutely fantastic we found the check-in and check-out process very cold and unhelpful. Not even a greeting was given. We won’t let this shy us away from this amazing property however.

A fantastic property in the best location. Very, very impressive.

• Reviewed: August 6, 2018

High price for low value!
    • Forum Classic, 2 Queen Beds, Non-Smoking

In the description on booking.com Caesar's Palace gives the statement that breakfast is included in the room rate. This is simply incorrect, just a $20 credit (per day, not per person) will be granted if food is purchased in one of its restaurants. Due to the extremely high pricing you will be not even be able to buy a coffee and e.g. a sandwich for 2 persons with this amount. So to me their statement is simply a deception of guests! Our room has not been cleaned properly: hairs from previous guests in the bathroom. The toilet paper has not been renewed and a handle of the room's cupboard has been fixed with a rubber band instead of replacing it properly. Also the pool area is not cleaned regularly: Cigarettes, adhesive plasters and tobacco were at the same place as on the previous day, directly at the edge of the pool, absolutely unhygienic and simply disgusting! Pls see the attached pics. Parking fee: At the time of booking we received a written confirmation that the fee would per $10 per day, in fact it is now $15. (+ 50%) After we have discussed this with a receptionist a credit of $5 per day has been advised, this did never take place. To summarize: The services and most of all the cleanliness do not rectify the high pricing. When we politely complained about the situation we got the impression that nobody was really interested to offer a solution. For us definitely not an acceptable value for money! We stayed there twice before but will definitely not do it again.

• Reviewed: August 6, 2018

Made me very negative not only to the facility but the USA.
    • Forum Classic, 1 King Bed, Non-Smoking

Breakfast included in price. No breakfast facility. The y are supose to give you $10 credit for breakfast. You can bearly by coffee for that. They include a coffee machine in the room but no coffee. The facility is aged. Will never again visit. Sharks.

• Reviewed: August 5, 2018

Perfect stay in Vegas
    • Augustus Strip View, 1 King, Non-Smoking

Had to pay for wifi

Amazing hotel, very pleased with our room and hotel in general. So many things to do without needing to go out. Central location, easy connection with other hotels.

• Reviewed: August 5, 2018

Even if you don't like Vegas, you should like the Ceasar's Palace!

-The Concierge could not help me finding an Emergency Dentist for my daughter, neither by phone before my arrival (they forwarded my call to a hospital where I could not talk to anybody) and I finally had to look for a solution on my own through Google... -Waiting time at the Check-in. -Distance between the Main Entrance and the Reception -Even bigger distance between the Reception and the Vallet Parking This is why when we came back to Vegs a few days later... we went to the Bellagio.

-The possibility to upgrade the rooms ordered on Booking.com (the offer presented on Booking is not clear enough and our kids were supposed to be in another part of the hotel - which was not at all identified by Booking.com!) -Excellent place to stay, super situated.

• Reviewed: August 4, 2018

Vegas from ceasers
    • Forum Classic, 1 King Bed, Non-Smoking

No electric kettle for tea was a disappointment..... but overall was a wonderful stay

Everything was super... pool.. casino.. and the staff was very helpful and hospitable

• Reviewed: August 4, 2018

Nice hotel with nice swimming pools.
    • Julius Deluxe Room, 2 Queens, Non-Smoking

So much time to check in, long line. There are terminals for registration, but nobody managed to check in using the terminal. There are no bathrobe, no slippers, no bottle of water upon arrival in the room.

Nice hotel with nice swimming pools. Good people who are working there, , very friendly and ready to help you always . Nice location.

• Reviewed: August 3, 2018

Very comfortable beds spacious bathroom
    • Julius Deluxe Room, 2 Queens, Non-Smoking

No breakfast be prepared to stand in line in one of the food chain stores No free parking Room supposedly non smoking reeked of stale smoke!! Way too big, once in you can’t get out!!

Very comfortable beds spacious bathroom

• Reviewed: August 1, 2018

The property was in a good distance from the strip,was very...
    • Augustus Strip View, 2 Queens, Non-Smoking

I didn’t like the fact that you have to pay to take out your car from the parking lot and that they charge you for the coffee that’s in your room.

The property was in a good distance from the strip,was very clean,and was very well decorated.

• Reviewed: July 30, 2018

Rude staff , and the price mentioned breakfast , when I...
    • Julius Deluxe Room, 2 Queens, Non-Smoking

Rude staff , and the price mentioned breakfast , when I asked where is the breakfast they mentioned that the breakfast is a 10 usd per day per room :) , not even covering the cost of one coffee in Vegas , that was funny !

• Reviewed: July 29, 2018

Good casino, not a good hotel
    • Forum Classic, 1 King Bed, Non-Smoking

It is an old hotel which needs maintainance all the polish from the tables were.coming off, the ceiling on lift was coming off, there was no human interaction during the entire stay

Location and casino

• Reviewed: July 28, 2018

Extremely horrible , unprofessional customer service..the worst!!!!

Mostly the service..the hotel service felt like a “cattle call ...The Manger and his hostess....extremely rude and abrupt....after standing in line to pay to have the buffet dinner...for a very long time...we were told to go to a particular line to wait to be seated..apparently we went into an incorrect line and when it became our turn ...she advised we were in the wrong line..and advised we have to go the back of some other line and line up again...and she had attitude..then the manager was just as rude.

The Manger at the Bachanal buffet at about 7:pm at the Bachanal buffy was very rude and condescending... so was the hostess....but , if the manager was that way, one should expect the staff to be the same.That hotel lacks good customer service....I was told , you apparently , receive good service , only if you in the “diamond range or the people that spends high amounts of money”,,.....whatever..the stay is not free....and the staff at that hotel...is not customer oriented....at least not to everyone.....I ate at the buffet on the 26th July......horrible...and I was told the manager would come to the table...HE NEVER DID...Asked for their names...it appeared..that was a secret...oh well!!??

• Reviewed: July 27, 2018

Great experience.
    • Forum Classic, 1 King Bed, Non-Smoking

The breakfast it was supposed to be included in the price, but it was just $10 every day for each room guest in the most restaurants and bars, however, those were expensive (according to my standards) like $7 for a coffee.

Great location, very clean and you have everything you need in just one place. Huge property to go around. Of course gamble is everywhere. :-)

• Reviewed: July 27, 2018

Loved everything about this hotel.
    • Palace Premium Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non-Smoking

There’s nothing I didn’t like.

Loved everything about this hotel. The service received from the staff was awesome they went above and beyond especially housekeeping. We had a little issue with our neighbor talking real loud at 1am and security handled it promptly with no problems. We were out there for 13u basketball tournaments and were debating on whether this would be an appropriate location and place for kids and it was, worked out great. I think we will always stay here when we are in Vegas.

• Reviewed: July 26, 2018

Would stay again, I would bring my own coffee ridiculous to not have complimentary coffee in room.
    • Julius Deluxe Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

you had to pay for the coffee pods for the coffee maker, could not use fridge unless you paid a fridge fee, with a $44 daily resort fee you would think they would provide coffee for your room and use of fridge.

Clean Resort, safe, a lot of things to do. Pools were amazing!

• Reviewed: July 26, 2018

Breakfast allowed was for only 20$, when breakfast is...
    • Octavius Premium Room, 2 Queens, Non-Smoking

Breakfast allowed was for only 20$, when breakfast is prepaid it is understood that it would be buffet. At the same time 20 $ for 4 persons is unjustifiable. This should be clarified at the time of booking.

• Reviewed: July 25, 2018

Convenient location.
    • Julius Deluxe Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

The temp in the room was not good. The air auto shuts off when you leave the room. When you get back to your room to relax it was way too hot for at least 30 min. Not good when you go there and it's 105 outside and your ready to relax and cool down in your room. I used a different credit card for the $200 deposit that was required at check in. It was my daughter's credit card since she was with me. They were only supposed to temp hold the $200 until check out, and all charges were to be put on my credit card, including the valet parking fee of $23 a day.That was made clear at check in that the parking fee would be charged to me. However, the valet parking was charged to my daughter's credit card instead.

Convenient location. The employees are all nice. At check in they were very helpful, nice, and prompt. Except the problem with charging the wrong credit card for parking after I checked out. The line was long but moved quickly.

• Reviewed: July 24, 2018

Our 1st anniversary was thanks to Caesars pool & restaurants.
    • Forum Classic, 1 King Bed, Non-Smoking

I didn’t like the view from our room. And on my booking reservation, it had said there would be a bath tub and there wasn’t. So I am not satisfied with the false advertising that booking did.

The bed and the shower was lovely!

• Reviewed: July 23, 2018

Classic Vegas.
    • Forum Classic, 1 King Bed, Non-Smoking

They no longer have bathrobes. Charging $8.65 for a SMALL bottle of FIJI water was a bit much. Hotel.com advertised the room at $139 plus resort fee and we were charged $149 and $44 resort fee. An issue to be taken up with Booking.com

Classic Vegas. Staff is excellent. Restaurants world class. Remains a top 3 favorite hotel in Las Vegas.

• Reviewed: July 22, 2018

I love Ceasar’s Palace! I always feel like a queen there. I’ll be back again! 😃
    • Nobu Deluxe King

Online it’s a little deceiving because Nobu hotel is a hotel within Caesar Palace and although you can use all of the amenities inside Ceasar’s just the same, Nobu is a separate hotel. Some booking sites don’t tell you this. It was a truly lovely stay at Nobu, however!

We stayed in the Nobu hotel within Caesar’s Palace. It was a truly fabulous suite.

• Reviewed: July 21, 2018

Location was central and rooms were clean and facilities...

There wasn’t any interconnecting rooms as requested. Only 2 rooms in different towers which we couldn’t do with the kids. I ended having to upgrade which almost cost me another AUD $500 for 4 nights.

Location was central and rooms were clean and facilities fantastic

• Reviewed: July 20, 2018

The room was big and the location was good
    • Octavius Premium Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

The pool area seemed to be open for just everyone, not just people staying there. The pools were dirty and we found the staff were unhelpful. We were not told about the breakfast credit when we checked in so then had issues every time we tried charging back to our room which is how we were meant to use this credit so this resulted in having to wait in the reception line several times to sort it out, not to mention the lines were always ridiculously long and there “express checkout” kiosks just tell you to go to the reception area. For the money we paid it certainly wasn’t the service we expected

The room was big and the location was good

• Reviewed: July 19, 2018

never staying here again
    • Forum Classic, 1 King Bed, Non-Smoking

lots of charges for everthing example: want a mini fridge $25, want a robe $ per day, small room and literally even daily resort fee that wasnt shared until check out

pool

• Reviewed: July 18, 2018

In the middle of the game
    • Forum Classic, 2 Queen Beds, Non-Smoking

The noise of the slot machines and the music was overwhelming. If you do not come to Vegas for gambling, stay away from this place. In the room, you even have to pay for your coffee. Nothing is given here.

Its location. Caesars Palace is very central on the Strip. Our room was large and comfy and had a great view.

• Reviewed: July 18, 2018

A big let down. Over charged, long lines and nothing special..
    • Palace Premium Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non-Smoking

Check in was a nightmare, I was in the line for over an hour with my family waiting in the car. The property overcharged me and just made it too hard for me to get a credit.

Location is great.