Reviews of Harrah's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino 3 stars

3475 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas Strip, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA

#135 of 193 hotels in Las Vegas

Smoke in the casino.

Location was very good. Very near Mcdonalds & Walgreens. Walking distance to Caesar’s Palace. The bed was comfy & the bathroom was big.

• Mardi Gras Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

Although we did an online check in and arrived at hotel at 10 pm, we couldn't use check in machines because they weren't working and any personnel didn't help us about that. We had to wait in the line for about 40 minutes just to be able to do check in.

Big room, comfortable beds, clean bathroom, location

• Mardi Gras Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

$9 voucher for breakfast - that's not what I paid extra for, tired 'old' rooms in Mardi Gras tower, paid extra for strip view which consisted of the back of the Harrahs signage & rooftops, expensive for what you get - Best Western Casino Royale (right next door) is a much better choice

Location! It's just so handy to everything.

• Mardi Gras Room, 2 Queen, Non-Smoking

the shower didn't work, I didn't have a coffee maker, a mini fridge we waited 2 hours for someone to come and fix the shower nobody came, I asked for a coffee maker, they said no I had to request another room

• Mardi Gras Room, 1 King, Strip View, Non-Smoking

Did not have any interaction with any hotel staff during our stay. hotel is undergoing renovation and old rooms are junk and the price was excessive given the conditions. At 2:00 AM someone was banging on their room door to wake someone inside for 30 minutes. A hotel staffer came apparently did not open the door. The room was just dingy. Could not completely shut off the shower water and the handle was loose.

The location was good.

• Mardi Gras Room, 2 Queen, Non-Smoking

Carpets were super dirty and there was a water leak that went all the way to the front door. Also, not enough staff helping, after I asked someone on the front desk, who was on the phone, she with an attitudesaid she couldn’t help me.

• Valley Room, 1 King, Strip View, Non-Smoking

The breakfast is a joke. The hotel gave us a 9 dollar credit per person per day for purchasing breakfast from the Starbucks. That Starbucks sells a tall coffee for about 6 dollars! Plus you have to wait in the line for like 20 min to order your breakfast. The hotel staff reserved good spots at the pool! To get those spots you would have to pay them 8 dollars!

• Valley Room, 2 Queens, Non-Smoking

There wasn't anything that really bothered me about the property. The one thing I will say is that the boxed in shower would leak water onto the bathroom floor after every shower. The glass panel that was there to protect this from happening only covered about half the shower door/opening so we would constantly have a wet bathroom floor.

Our room was way bigger than I expected to be getting (double queen Valley room). The room was clean, the beds were extremely comfortable and the bathroom was large and clean as well. The entire room looked very updated and sleek. The view wasn't that great, we had a corner view of a brick wall, but that doesn't take away from everything else. The hotel staff were extremely friendly and accommodating and the property is in a perfect location for walking around, close to pretty much anything and everything you want to do.

• Mardi Gras Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

A/C was weak, and there was no safe, that I could find.

Surprised to be upgraded to a one Bdrm suite, with jacuzzi tub, gorgeous strip view, and nice stereo music player.

They did say the room came with free breakfast which was not true, it was a free coffee at starbucks. you had to buy your own breakfast as the 9 dollars would only buy you a coffee they also put the resort fee up to 35 dollars instead of the 30 a night which was stated in booking.com

• Mardi Gras Room, 2 Queen, Strip View, Non-Smoking

Bad check in procedures. Line up at 8pm was terrible and then to be told no clean room available 4 hours after the guaranteed check in time. Air con in room was inconsistent either too hot or too cold. Bathroom door handle kept falling off - and this was a superior room to the one we had booked. Supplied in room coffee was awful.

• Mardi Gras Room, 2 Queen, Strip View, Non-Smoking

Nothing really, it's a 3 star hotel on the strip and they deliver exactly that.

Location was perfect. New upgraded rooms excellent. Staff were helpful.

• Mardi Gras Room, 2 Queens, Smoking

Loved the central location, and bonus that the monorail station is based in this hotel! Comfy bed and a clean bathroom is all you need in Vegas as you don’t spend too much time in the room! Enjoyed the Food Court - great variety for a vegetarian! The pool had a good vibe with friendly staff providing great service! Would definitely stay again!

• Mardi Gras Room, 2 Queen, Non-Smoking

-The parking garage and my room were probably a 15 minute walk away through the casino and down escalators, carrying all the bags and having to make two trips since there was no luggage carts. I honestly wanted to scream at this I was so frustrated and honestly just extremely upset that I traveled so far to get there and then had to deal with that over complicated ordeal. Honestly just that ordeal alone I wouldn't stay there again, i'd pay more to stay somewhere that was more easily accessible. -The bathroom was very poorly lit, no windows and extremely dim lights so even if you shower during the day once the curtain is closed its almost completely dark and very unsafe in the shower since the only dim lights are above the mirror none above shower. -also shower wasnt draining and i literally only rinsed off for 3 minutes and it all just stayed there and it made me feel so gross because i dont know how clean that tub really gets. (i saw other reviews mention this before going but ignored it for some reason)

-The location was great for where we planned on being (the brooklyn bowl) -the pool was nice -the casino was nice -beds were comfortable -quiet in the room -i liked the sliding door to a little balcony adding some light to the otherwise dark room.

• Valley Room, 2 Queens, Non-Smoking

Easy easy easy and fast check in ! Amazing service throughout the entire resort/casino all staff had an amazing attitude they were so helpful . Speedy service digital Butler was the best anything I needed I texted in . Location was in the middle of everything.

• Valley Room, 2 Queens, Non-Smoking

No coffeemaker in the room. Coffee is $4.50 at all the restaurants including Starbucks. Vegas used to be a good deal for the money Now it is not. Thats just how I feel..sorry y'all

The shower was fab. The room was lovely

No complimentary toiletries. only shampoo and soap. no complimentary water.

It is near the strip. Location is very convenient. Clean and Spacious rooms

• Mardi Gras Classic, 1 Queen, Non-Smoking

Expected a little more luxury. Hate food court ...want affordabl er, casual sit- down cafe w/ table service. No elec outlet at make-up mirr,d table in room.No Kleenex ,tissues or glasses in bathroom. Bedside lamps needs dimmer-system, too bright.

Location was great

• Mardi Gras Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

The check in process was ridiculously long. It took over 20 minutes to check in before I was able to go to my room, and there wasn't a line. Not a huge deal, but it was annoying after a long day of traveling. We also did not enjoy being hounded by the aggressive "sales manager" who wanted "10 minutes of our time to upgrade our room". After figuring out he was trying to sell us something I told him we were uninterested and just wanted to go to our room. He was rude, badgering, and immediately gave us an off vibe of the entire establishment.

The room was great and the location doesn't get better! Harrah's is one of the spots to be on the strip and we had a blast without even needing to leave the hotel.

• Mardi Gras Classic, 1 Queen, Non-Smoking

The hotel layout was kind of confusing. It look a little bit to figure out where to go in the casino to get to our tower elevator. We were awoken too early in the morning by window washers banging on our window. Also, it would be nice to have mini bottles of shampoo and conditioner, but no big deal.

The restaurants in the lobby were good. Had delicious pastries, and then a few feet away, I was able to get some to-go sushi to bring back to my room.

• Valley Room, 1 King, Strip View, Non-Smoking

I did not like that the uber/lyft pick up station was hidden on the side of the property instead of it being in front of the lobby area where all of the Taxis are picking up. It seemed unfair for the people who are trying to make an honest living out of the uber/lyft profession.

The hotel itself was nice. Our room was one of the newer remodeled rooms. Staff was really friendly and always eager to help. I had forgot to print out my tickets to a concert that i was attending, when i asked the front dest if they could print them out for me, they did without asking any questions.

• Mardi Gras Room, 2 Queen, Non-Smoking

My only criticism would be that I wasn't able to use the gym because it didn't open until 7am and closed at 6pm. There weren't many sun beds around the pool so if you didn't get there 5 minutes after it opened you would have to wait several hours for one to become available.

Amazing location mid strip. Staff were very friendly and helpful. The rooms were cleaned thoroughly and promptly. The hotel wasn't as big as some of the others on the strip which meant navigating around the hotel was much easier. Would definitely stay there again.

• Valley Room, 2 Queens, Strip View, Non-Smoking

I didn’t like that at check in they asked if I wanted to skip “room services” to get a comp certificate, but I didn’t understand how that worked.. I didn’t use it & I got no room services, not cool. The pool was also super cold.. but then again it was kinda windy.. other than that everything was great

I absolutely loved that this casino & hotel did not smell like cigarettes/cigars. The remodeled rooms @ the “valley tower” were amazing! & obviously the locations is why we decided on Harrahs, it’s right at the center of everything!

• Mardi Gras Classic, 1 Queen, Non-Smoking

I was disappointed in the room I was originally assigned in Mardi Gras tower. To say it was tired, and in desperate need of updating, is being kind! I chose to pay extra for an upgrade, to the Valley Tower. Much better!

The bake shop at Fulton was my favourite. The pastries were delicious, and the staff, super friendly!

Spending too much money

Handy to most tourist things in Las Vegas The excellent choice of foods for breakfast Havig choice of 3 live evening shows at the Hotel

• Valley Room, 2 Queens, Non-Smoking

Music at the pool was very, very loud!!!

The hotel was clean, the bed was very comfortable and bathroom was above average. We had very little contact with the staff but when we did, they were accommodating. Would stay here again.

• Mardi Gras Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

I paid extra money which I don't know before and still confused why I paid more than Booking.com I check-in about 12PM when I was SF. When I arrived 4 something. They said there is no room ready even I checked in before. :( they said I need to wait. I said OK go what is available. They said they give me nice view. I went up there was back looking window. I called them and went lobby back. There was no available. Also the prices were still cheaper and looking like what I had when I was looking the day before I booked. It means there is an AI system increase the prices even there is availability .

It was close to my business conference

• Valley Room, 1 King, High Roller View, Non-Smoking

The room was awesome! We got a King Suite with the strip view! Our bed was very comfy and had everything we needed. I'm so glad it has the shampoo/conditioner dispenser which made it just that much better. Would definitely stay there again.

• Mardi Gras Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

Poor amenity. There is no tooth paste and brush, water, refrigirator.... I would like to suggest to visit the other hotel in vegas. They give us smoking room even though we reserveted non smoking room.... Poor amenity Poor sevice. I am surprising that there is such a poor hotel in vegas downtown.. The good is only one thing; location.

• Mardi Gras Room, 1 King, Smoking

All the add in fees and the fact that Harrahs always said that they could not fix anything pricewise due to "booking with a third party company". Booking then always deferred to Harrahs.

Room was very nice as it had just been redone.

• Mardi Gras Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

The upkeep in style of the room 2star. The overall look of the room was disappointing,everything in the room was outdated.Feel that we were mislead with picking a room thru booking. The room photos listed in the booking profile is not the room you get.We tried to get a better room by upgrading, unfortunately they were booked up for the weekend.So basically we were stuck in the horrible room for 3 days. Could not pack our bags quick enough and leave. Beware of the Mardigra Room if you like or used to luxury, do not be fooled by the nice price.

The location and easy access to the strip.

• Valley Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

Change the breakfast method!!

I didnt like the $9 dollar limit breakfast in starbucks. It was hard trying to figure out what, how to order and dont exceed the limit!!

• Mardi Gras Room, 2 Queen, Non-Smoking

The hotel is not safe. My $1600 laptop was stolen in my room.I didn't receive any useful information about my laptop before I checked out.I will not live in this horrible place any more.There are a lot of my personal information in my laptop.

• Valley Room, 1 King, High Roller View, Non-Smoking

The pillows had very hard corners ( as if the have plastic to hold the shape ) otherwise the bedding was fine All the sandwiches were pre-made therefore not as fresh as they could be but most annoyingly they couldn’t customize an order. Really needs a non smoking area of the casino, they might have seen me more then because smokers don’t give a s!!!

• Mardi Gras Room, 2 Queen, Non-Smoking

First of all I find it totally unacceptable for a hotel in Vegas to charge $12 just for parking. We were four and booked two rooms. Both of them looked really old and dirty and didn't look at all with the pictures on the booking page. The one room had a serious problem with the air conditioning and the other one stunk smoke. It took us one hour to change the rooms and the lady at the reception was not really happy to help us. Later on we took the car out of the parking and our room cards did not work to get the car out. We asked for help from the parking assistance and that lady was reeeeally rude. We'll never ever make the same mistake. Flamingo forever.

• Mardi Gras Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

For a Caesars hotel we found Harrahs very poor. No fridge ( they charge for that! !), No tea/coffee facilities in room. Air condtioning not working first night , repairman changes fuse. Next night whole motor burns out ! Very basic Starbucks $9pp b/fast included. Buffet not as good as it used to be. Was sold upgrade at $15 night extra for supposed newly renovated rooms / furniture..... furniture all scratched & certainly not new. Staff not helpful or friendly. Would not go back or recommend.

• Mardi Gras Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

The hot water didnt work right it was hard to get comp drinks at the bars the room was not what like the one in the pictures when booking

It was clean

• Mardi Gras Room, 2 Queen, Non-Smoking

House keeping were amazing and very nice, we were on the 27th floor this weekend and they helped so much.... Starbucks ladies were nice and helpful As well. The staff in the buffet also very friendly!!!

• Mardi Gras Room, 2 Queen, Non-Smoking

decor was a bit old fashioned.

very central location - just opposite caesar's palace. lively atmosphere with good shops and restaurants with good variety.

• Mardi Gras Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

Be careful when you checkout. They overcharge me for wifi. Luckily I checked from kios. Then I make the complain from counter. They waive it back to me. I was staying there for 5 days training. I had USD9 for Starbucks. They should provide others range restaurant.

Is the perfect location in strips. Is value for the money

• Mardi Gras Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

Our key cards didn't work half of the time, which was inconvenient for ourselves and staff members.

The staff was great and the beds were comfy, good place to stay a couple of nights. Also great spot on the strip!

• Mardi Gras Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

When we booked we booked for a king room with a strip view- but upon check in that's not what we had. Unfortunately we have found this common, not just at Harrah's. I don't understand why, but we were happy to have a room. Just keep this in mind when you are booking, and make sure to do the pre-check in the day of your arrival to secure the room you're looking for.

The location on the strip is awesome. Short distance to our favorite bar just outside (Carnival). The room was beautiful (Valley Tower), the front desk staff was friendly, and the pool was great! When we checked in I received a text from our personal "concierge", and any changes or questions I had (including late check out, and skipping the line for check out in general) I was able to just text her. It was SO handy.

• Mardi Gras Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

It stinks. The elevators were the worst, smelled of smoke and vomit. On the room, there was a air refresher with a strong scent, possibly covering other worse smells.

The perfect location just on the Strip, easy start for Vegas adventures.

• Valley Room, 2 Queen, High Roller View Non-Smoking

The elevators smell like cigarettes, which is expected in Vegas casinos, but it's really awful.

Check in was a breeze - they have self check in, and it was SO convenient. The non-smoking rooms in the Valley Tower have been well renovated, and are large, with fantastic facilities. We had a view of the high roller wheel which was fine. The pool area was awesome, and if you get down there early enough, you can get a nice lounger and it's like a pool party. Great value for money. I would definitely stay in the Valley Tower again. The location is also perfect, and is right in the middle of what I would say is the best part of the strip.

• Mardi Gras Room, 2 Queen, Non-Smoking

Our room was TINY, hard to have enough room for 3 people to get ready. The cabinets were nailed shut so no room for starage and no fridge or minibar.

Harrahs was a good location right in the strip where it was easy to find restaurants.

The room wasn’t very nice. $600 & not even a frige or couch

I’m Belnd mad a Booking .com I arranged My trip about 1 mo in advance I payed approx $190 then & it was supposed to be the outher 1/2 when I arrived. I got charged an additional ($390)!!!!!! I’m not only going to dispute the extra hidden rip off fee, I & all My freinds (lots) Will Never ever use U again. $600 4 two nights Is far from a deal. It ruined at least the 1st day there. That’s really bad Business

• Mardi Gras Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

Not enough space at the pool unless you are willing to pay for it. This is excessive being we have already paid a resort fee per day

The location is awesome. Love the lazy boy chairs in the sports book! Lounge entertainment is excellent!

• Valley Studio, 1 King, Non-Smoking

You need to add a power plug in to the desk area in the King Suite for easier computer use.

The remodeled room I stayed in was excellent. Very modern, clean and welcoming. I will be coming back for certain. Very nice room.

• Mardi Gras Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

The bathroom door is one giant door shared with the closet door. The bathroom door has no privacy it is just fogged glass. The shower only has a half a door and the shower head has no water pressure and us not adjustable to get pressure.

• Mardi Gras Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

Love the convenience of the $49.99 buffet that allowed me to go from the different hotels that were apart of the Harrah's community. Love the sense of excitement.

• Mardi Gras Room, 2 Queen, Non-Smoking

We paid more money in resort fees and $12 daily parking then we paid for the room itself. Cooperate greed at Work. I will not stay at Harrahs or any Caesars property again.

• Mardi Gras Classic, 1 Queen, Non-Smoking

Booked a queen was not available upon C/I was give a handicap double/double I was told if I did not like it I could change rooms. The bed was awful. NO support only a foot off the ground. Next morning went to desk asked for a room change they told me I could upgrade to a king for extra. Should have given it to me immediately but i was told I booked a queen. Really

• Valley Room, 2 Queen, High Roller View Non-Smoking

pricing(I know it's vegas but i'm old school vegas)and not having to pay extra for parking

bed was awesome,luggage personel and parking personel were great

• Mardi Gras Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

Jake at check in. He made the experience while checkin not so great. I send the hotel an email asking how much the cash deposit would be, the reply i got was 200 for the stay. Jake made me feel like i wasnt a guest there? All my 200 cash deposit was good for is the room. But it's cool cause michael from the housekeeping department made up were Jake failed. Me and my boyfriend work in a hotel also amd yeah, Jake left a bad first impression. We were still guests.

The bed was like a cloud, every staff was helpful and quick.

• Mardi Gras Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

I did not know that you had a business center I had to pay to use the FedEx at the conference center just an oversight I think I didn’t ask they didn’t say

People were great amenities were excellent room was beautiful

• Mardi Gras Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

The room was not cleaned. Once we left the checkin counter and went to the room, opened the door it was filthy. The people was just leaving the room when we checked in it. When I opened the door and seen that I was disgusted

• Mardi Gras Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

AC was not working when we got there and it took them awhile to fix it. Room was not what I expected. There was something sticky spilled on the phone and on the bathroom floor. TV selection sucks. Shower head hit me about in the chest. There are just too many people in Vegas!

What did I like.... leaving Vegas! Some of the food was good. Noodle bar was great but Burger in Toby Keiths bar not so much.

• Valley Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

Everything. They sell the rooms with rain showers and mini bar. Nothing could be further that the truth. Shower was terrible. They even ask you to opt out of house keeping for a $10 a night discount. But then if you keep they don't even change the bed sheets and this was on a seven night stay.

The casino was in a great location.

• Mardi Gras Room, 1 King, Strip View, Non-Smoking

I disliked how much smoking there was and the inequality in guests. The staff was so rude about extra toiletries which they rudely replied only diamond guests receive. But it was more rude that she assumed we were not diamond guests and didn't ask or answer in a polite way. Also, at the pool all these open chairs were open but could not be used because only diamond guests could use, very unreasonable. I will not dislike that at first i was being charged extra for switching rooms although i was downgrading because a manager was able to accommodate me when i was departing.

I liked that I was able to switch rooms with the original room i was not happy with. Also, that the manager was reasonable when not charging me extra for changing rooms because I down graded an extra feature of the room i had to pay extra for.

• Mardi Gras Room, 2 Queens, Smoking

Tryed to check in room that was booked was not available 3 hrs later after was upgraded was not available again finally got a room with one bed not 2 like we needed

Lots to do

• Valley Executive Suite, 1 King, Non-Smoking

The toilet and the shower had a gas sewer smell whenever the toilet was flushed and the shower came on...it was terrible...once I told the lady at the front desk she act as if she didn't care I told her either she or someone in maintenance could go up for themselves to see exactly what I was talking about but she wasn't trying to hear that...

The room was ok as far as clearness goes

• Mardi Gras Room, 2 Queen, Non-Smoking

The rooms in the Mardi Gras Tower we booked were not compareable to the pictures we saw

Beside of the Strip and the big Casino it was really quiete on every storie

• Mardi Gras Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

The curtains in the room had what looked like blood stains👀 The vent ceiling vent in the room by the door was rusted/nasty looking.

Location of property was great!

Nothing all perfect

Right in the strip. Its the perfect place to visit Vegas. Have all accomodation. And its calm at night thats a good point in Vegas.

• Mardi Gras Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking

I liked the bed and that they upgraded us to a different tower but we requested a king and got 2 fulls. The girl who checked us in said asked if we wanted to sign up to get resort credits for food by opting out of housekeeping which we agreed to. She said put in the notes for no house keeping. The second day housekeeping came in and we called down and they said they didn’t have noted to say no housekeeping so we lost $10 in resort credit which we had already charged to the room thinking we had it bailable. Also when we checked out the woman said we noted had a vehicle and used the parking lot which we did not. If I didn’t ask at checkout if there was anything extra—I would have been charged for something we did not utilize.

I liked the bed. The room was clean. The housekeeping staff were friendly

• Valley Room, 2 Queens, Non-Smoking

The air was smoky and a little bit overwhelming. Breakfast was included but you could only get 9 dollars worth of Starbucks each which did not go very far

Great location in the centre of the strip

• Mardi Gras Classic, 1 Queen, Non-Smoking

Tried getting a 12pm check out instead of 11am most places it’s no problem, and it was a Tuesday mind you, they wonted an extra $15.00 for the hour Ridiculous.. We had already upgraded our room at check in to the newly renovated rooms at $30.00 for two nights, what a waste! We went to take a picture by a Vegas sign, inside the hotel and were told we couldn’t, they wanted to charge $15.00 a picture and went on to tell us that the sign cost them $17,000 umm don’t care.. We and most others spend a lot of money in the hotel, that sign was probably paid for in half a day, very much a turn off , we will never go back...

• Mardi Gras Classic, 1 Queen, Non-Smoking

Every day I had a problem at the hotel went to see the manager and the Manager we’re very Rude . I go to Vegas three times a year and I stay at the Paris this time we decide to stay at Harrah’s it was the worst choice I could’ve ever made in my entire life .. The people at the front desk a rude I went over to the concierge and waited in line for 20 minutes not realizing it was closed and nobody said one word to me there was no sign that said it closes at 9 o’clock. and then you guys use a robot to answer all the questions that’s awful to .. Call several nights in a row to see if I can stay a couple extra hours on Saturday because my flight left at seven again talking to a robot and your staff told me it’s not a robot Please it is a robot because your company as I want to deal with people spend all the money you have robot answer all the questions and I get nowere no satisfaction whatsoever ... Get there the first day have a problem with my room . Then I did the pre-pay for my vehicle And that was terrible getting out of the garage every single day .. and my room wasn’t clean awful awful awful .. You guys don’t even give a free cup of coffee you guys are awful I’ll never stay there again never never never

• Mardi Gras Room, 2 Queen, Strip View, Non-Smoking

Booked room with a strip view in Feb. When we got there they told us our room was taken so they upgraded us to a newly remodeled room. When we got to the room it was beautiful but overlooked the parking lot. I complained and they said we could have a room with a strip view for $15.00 more a night. I told her I wanted the room I originally booked and she said she would have to check with her manager. They game me a beautiful room with the view of the strip.

Yes the eggs were delicious and the bed was very comfortable.

• Mardi Gras Classic, 1 Queen, Non-Smoking

One pillow each in a king ‘suite’ and long queues for breakfast at Starbucks with only a small ‘allowance’ so inevitably went over each morning with only a bagel and coffee. No tea or coffee making facilities in the room.

Bed was comfortable. Location on the strip is central.

• Mardi Gras Room, 1 King, Strip View, Non-Smoking

Check in was an issue! The self serve appeared to be great but we waited 2 hours after 4.00pm for our email....it never came! We asked twice before getting told the issue was my card had expired. If they had told me this at the start I could have presented my new card. The self serve didn’t notify me of any problems! Very poor when you have traveled many many hours and need your room.

• Mardi Gras Room, 2 Queen, Non-Smoking

We picked this property because it had a beer bar. We searched for it for awhile. Once we found it we were told no beer available on tap only bottles at $8 .Huge disappointment in this part of the hotel.i did online check in which I thought was a brilliant idea. When we arrived I tried to get the keys from the machine but it didn’t work . Waited in the long line to check in and staff at counter was wonderful.

We were in the renovated section. Very nice. The ladies at check in/check out were very nice.

More coupons or discounts

The bed was comfortable and great access to the strip. Food wise we didn't eat we ate elsewhere the buffet price was a little to much for one person.

• Mardi Gras Classic, 1 Queen, Non-Smoking

we have nothing to say about not liking it, but if we could stop time for the 3 days it would always make for a better time

it was a great experience for the friends I took who have never been to Vegas

• Mardi Gras Room, 1 King, Smoking

The new refurbished rooms are pretty beautiful, hopefully the whole hotel finishes refurbishing so the old rooms also become amazing.

Great value for money, the location is prime

Browse Harrah's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino traveller photo gallery