Reviews of Harrah's Reno Hotel & Casino 4 stars

#27 of 47 hotels in Reno

Based on 1973 hotel reviews

Not great
    • West Tower Luxury Non-Smoking

The room was old, dirty and worn down. The bed was uncomfortable and the carpet was disgusting and appeared someone had throw up between the bed and table!

Central location, clean rooms and free parking.
    • West Tower Classic Two Double Non-Smoking

I may have been spoiled in other casinos, but I would have like more eating options. That being said, the proximity to several other casinos and nearby restaurants meant that only a 5 minute walk was needed in order to find more options.

I especially liked the ample free parking and the convenient central location. Lots of nearby options. We had few interactions with hotel employees but those we had were pleasant and courteous. I would stay here again.

Not terrible
    • Balcony Room Non-Smoking

Really needs renovation! I can’t say it’s horrible but it is old and tired with carpet that has patches all over. The shower was old and had like a permanent little mold stain right in plain sight. The bed was nice but not great. Just generally run down. Looks sufficiently clean but just does not feel that clean. Everything is brown and beige. Harrahs used to have such a good reputation. Sadly not so much anymore. I do not recommend this hotel.

It is centrally located to all of downtown Reno. Really large room. Cheap to stay here.

Rooms were not that great.
    • Value Room

Rooms were not that great. Carpet had stains, the pillow covers had stains they had a mini fridge out in the open sitting on the floor. We called for room service to order food at 2am and the attendant said they weren’t delivering even though they had a late night menu. I would’ve expected more from the big chain

Dusty rooms
    • Value Room

The carpet in the room was dirty. There was layers if dust in the corners and behind the night stand.

The staff was pleasant and they always had answers.

Ok
    • Value Room

Hair left in the bathroom & carpet could use either some cleaning or replaced. There was a dog in room next to us that barked anytime someone went in or out. Before 6 am dog barking and whimpering. Maybe the hotel should put the animals on a floor of their own.

Beds were comfortable.

We where suppose to get a free buffet or breakfast but when...
    • West Tower Luxury Non-Smoking

We where suppose to get a free buffet or breakfast but when I inquired about I was told that it wasn't that way...why promised something that is not true...

Reno grate restaurants La Strada , Cache Creek , excellent .
    • Value Room

Next to help closet , elevators . Couldn’t sleep .it would not pass any higher rate then a 2 diamond or star

Location of hotel but not the room location

Terrible
    • Value Room

The cocktail waitresses were few and far between, the security was always lurking around me like I was a criminal, and the machines were tight as hell, overall it was terrible. The rooms were old and musty also

Nothing really

Good price for a really nice room
    • Value Room

Tight slot machines I dont think anyone was winning much the whole time we were playing

Beautiful rooms. The beds and pillows were so comfy! Great bathroom big tub, plenty of towels. Loved the 2 for 1 buffet coupon they gave us when we checked in.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

The room was comfortable and the hotel is centrally located.
    • East Tower Classic King Non-Smoking

Wallpaper was peeling in the bathroom. We were told there was a coffeemaker in the room. Discovered there was not a coffee maker in the room when we awoke in the morning.

Easy check-in and check-out. Room was very clean. Bed was comfortable. Parking was plentiful.

Not the best by far.
    • Value Room

The shower sprayed all over the place. Coffee in the room should be free. There was a bad odor all throughout the entire east tower area. The arcade area for people 21 and over was ridiculous. We never saw anybody using it. It should be 18 years and older.

Bed was comfortable.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Breakfast isn’t included
    • Value Room

That you sold me the room with breakfast included, but that was false and misleading as that all that was included was a Star Bucks voucher. Very disappointed.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Good hotel & casino with everything we needed.
    • Value Room

Barking dog at 10pm but security handled it; we weren't the only guest with a complaint.

Our room was spacious and really appreciated all of the amenities provided. The bed was very comfortable.

Loved the late night food at Joy Luck Noodle Club.
    • Value Room

When I first checked in, I was told that they had no king beds available (Despite this being what I booked). I was told that since I booked through 3rd party (booking.com) that I would not be guaranteed my room preference. Eventually she found something when I began to get upset but told me it was right by the elevator. (It was, and of course this meant it was noisy) Also, the bed was very hard. I found myself tossing and turning and woke up with my hip hurting from laying on my side. There was poor signage and information about late night dining options.

Loved the late night food at Joy Luck Noodle Club. Was close and had fun walking around.

The rooms, facilities , and most of the employees were quite nice. We will return.
    • Value Room

At the cashier's office, we asked about a good area to meet up with our friends, and Grace suggested we go to the Silver Legacy. If she were my employee, she would have been fired on the spot.

The buffet at the Carvings had just about anything you could want. Sofia at the roulette table was quite personable, made all the guests feel welcome.

Harrah’s East Tower is the “least renovated” of the two towers (East & West) & rooms cost less.
    • Value Room

Hallway carpet had a number of large, very noticeable stains and needs to be replaced.

King room in the East Tower was clean, with comfortable bed, tub/shower, large thick towels, refridgerator, clean carpet.

Horrible first experience. Won’t be staying here again.
    • East Tower Luxury Spa Suite- Two Doubles

The staff was not friendly and didn’t accommodate to my needs. I was placed in the wrong room after waiting 3 hours from check in time for my room to be ready. The front desk wasn’t helpful and didn’t make my stay or the experience of checking in enjoyable.

The location is convenient and next to the Main Street.

Beware of the resort fees !
    • Value Room

Be careful in Reno. All the hotels I looked at had 'resort fees' equal to, or exceeding the room price, making the final cost double what shows up in the initial feed. This should be illegal, or at least disallowed by Booking. Sure, they show you it after you decide to book, and if you have quick fingers like I do, you click right through it, and its too late to go back, and you have a penalty if you booked same night (as I did). The checkout experience was awful...stood in line for 20 minutes or more until someone finally complained. Then the lady that was helping a 'problem' guest waves us over...what, they didn't see us before ? Also, no free wifi...I paid for it in the exhorbitant resort fee, and it sucked...but, of course, they offered you an 'upgrade' to the good wifi if you wanted to pay even more. What was supposed to cost me $59 for the night wound up costing me almost $100 (even with the sucky wifi). Won't be staying her again.

Hot August Nights
    • West Tower Classic King Smoking

The room was non-smoking but still smelled like smoke. Two of our towels were dirty.

We were able to get two beds instead of one considering I was with my brother so that was nice. There is a coffee pods that made it easy with the coffee.

Horrible, would have been better off staying at a $49.00 a night hotel !
    • West Tower Classic King Non-Smoking

Maintenance of room was poor- leaky sink, no refrigerator as promised, stained and scratched furniture . Staff not properly trained in dealing with guests and seemed indifferent towards your requests or needs.

Close to events

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

fair

clean rooms

did not like alot the room was dirty my husband is very ill so we had to santize everything to do his wound care we checked in two days early we got locked out of our room on the 7th because the girl that checked us in early did not tell us to come back and get new keys.than they charged us two times ,took us a hour to get that figured out

Horrible
    • Value Room

I was charged twice for my reservation once upon booking my room and then again at check out. This hotel is dirty and we were completely disappointed with the shape it was in . Worst experience ever .

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Perfect location for going to the ballpark.
    • Value Room

Like most of downtown Reno, it could use a facelift. I hope the casinos follow the riverfront and midtown in re-inventing downtown Reno.

Value, comfortable bed, great location (right next to the ballpark) and only a block away from the riverfront.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Great central location.
    • Value Room

Outdated/chipped tile in bathrooms. Dirty carpets in elevators. No 24 hour room service. 😫

Great value, friendly staff and nice variety of food options within casino. See above. Close to Aces ballpark, river walk and other casinos. Front desk allowed me to check in early which I greatly appreciated.

3-Day Getaway
    • Value Room

The front desk suggested we dont book through 3rd party next time, becausehotel manager stated our additional accommodation comments are not read by hotel. Ex. Extra pillows, Room not next to elevator or vending machine, etc.

Clean and spacious room. Located next to Trukee River Walk. Pool area renovated and open now. Food needs to be available to be served delivered if paying cash at pool bar. Pool area needs to be finished quickly with decor and set up.

Nightmare at Harrahs Reno
    • West Tower Classic King Non-Smoking

This place should be rated lower than Motel 6. It should be condemned. I never thought Harrah's would be this bad.

The buffet was good, other than that, this place was awful.

• East Tower Classic Two Double Non-Smoking

We paid $60 a night for a "pet friendly" room. We found that pet friendly meant no carpet on the floor and lots of other dogs on the same floor so we could be sure if one dog barked, they all barked. Since people were coming and going at all hours, that meant our dog would be disturbed and on the alert throughout the night. Also, we were amazed to find that smoking is still allowed in the ground floor gaming area so you will get a lungful on your way to the elevator.

Location was great. Staff were friendly.

Outdated Rooms
    • Value Room

The front desk staff were curt and appeared annoyed to be working. The room was very outdated. The hallway on the main floor that led to our elevator smelled like urine. This was not a pleasant place at all.

Room service was efficient and timely.

Great mini vacay!
    • West Tower Classic King Smoking

Honestly I think the only complaint is that the windows were old, and the heat came through very easily.

The staff was friendly and very helpful. The beds were extremely comfortable!

Excellent customer service in an emergency.
    • Value Room

I had a medical emergency. The staff, especially Marc, the night shift head of security and the night manager provided excellent assistance with the EMT, taxi to the hospital and extended checkout. Thank you.

I would definitely stay there again
    • East Tower Classic King Non-Smoking

No refrigerator and you had to pay for the coffee in the room.

The central location was perfecy. Staff was very accommodating. The room was comfortable too

• West Tower Classic Two Double Non-Smoking

I booked on line at the last minutes because we were driving through pictures of the room I booked was great but what I really got was old and not what the pictures looked like carpet was bad bathroom was bad.

Very cpmfortable.
    • Value Room

the TV cabinet doors didn.t open enough to see screen except directly in front, Doors could be removed for visitor convenience.

great view of reno & surrounding mountains

The cigarette smoke even leaks into your room on the 12 floor.
    • Value Room

Dated property and they seriously need a way to get up to your room without having to go through the very stinky smoke filled casino.

Location is easy to get to

Place to stay only if you MUST be downtown!
    • West Tower Classic King Non-Smoking

Almost everything. Parking confusing. Room inconvenient -- only electrical outlets on a powerstrip under the desk. Carpet dirty. Extremely noisy due to casino. The $24 Resort fee outrageous! And Booking.com did not tell us about that! What was supposed to be an inexpensive 1 night stay cost over $100!

Location beautiful view of the city and free parking
    • Value Room

They consider a handicap room having a bar in the bathroom tub the doors to the television cabinet didn't open all the way so you have to close them every time you walk by and they charge you for a lousy cup of coffee in the room

Location beautiful view of the city and free parking

it was as though they didnt appreciate my business. ... and the fact that im a frequent customer
    • Value Room

That i was told my room was last available room , but it obviously wasnt. And they charged me more for 2nd night stay...and said i would have to move to different tower

Availability. Location.

We were the ones that got stuck in the garage elevator with...
    • Value Room

We were the ones that got stuck in the garage elevator with three other people.it was a very scary moment, police was called, my mother god a panic attack.just look into the elevator that was out only bad experience

I would never recommend this property to aany one
    • West Tower Classic King Smoking

The first room had 22 burn holes in the carpet and a sink that could not be shut off. The second room the sink at least shut off. The rooms are filthy old and if need of major up dating. Makes you wonder about the kitchens.

The food was Ok

I was just staying there for one night in the midst of a long drive manage very disappointed that ge
    • Value Room

Who is no place to go to breakfast before 7 AM in the morning one restaurant that seem to be open after 8 PM was rather pricey in it but had large portions I felt the check in procedure while acceptable using the kiosk felt very awkward in addition it is a very confusing hotel with two towers and Sheppard elevators in the sky bridge connecting them much better directions how to get your room

Room for large well laid out and lovely

Hooray for Harrah's.

Room smelt a bit musty.

A historic hotel that stays true to the good old days! Loved all the photos of celebrities.Leah at reception was awesome! Very helpful and efficient. The room was clean and comfortable.Nice views. Located away from the main strip but has plenty of things to do in and around the hotel. The buffet was excellent. Took advantage of the 2 for 1 coupon provided at check in and ate enough for a family of four!

Great mini getaway
    • East Tower Luxury Spa Suite- King

The pool area. The bar was closed every day we were there. More shaded areas needed. Better canopies needed. More staff needed to check in and check out guests. Facility is dated especially at the front desk.

The spa suite was nice and spacious. The only thing we didn’t like was that the jetted tub could only fit one person. The bed was comfy. The view was great.

A good price
    • Value Room

Discovering during online checkin that the booking I had made could only get me a smoking room. Luckily after talking to staff they were able to change it to non smoking anyway

A good price

Everything else about my favorite hotel was great.

I booked 2 weeks ahead and paid for an upgrade but when we arrived i was told the non smoking room i requested was gone and the reservation wasnt really garunteed and its really first come first served.

Everything else about my favorite hotel was great.

Not too bad
    • West Tower Classic King Non-Smoking

The music playing at the pool loudly, our room by elevator. Not so much the hotels fault but people ate so rude. Didn't like the huge screen express kiosk. Not discreet.

Clean room, choice to have rooms cleaned or not and offered a credit if you choose not during your stay. Comfortable.

For the money it was fine for an overnight stay, just don’t wander outside after dark.

See above

Take a step into the way-back machine kids, because it’s 1974. Sadest looking lobby I’ve seen in years. Smelled like stale cigarette smoke, smoke seeping into the surroundings since the Carter Administration. Check in was slow but otherwise fine. To get to the elevator that takes you to the rooms Then one must trek through the dismal lobby, past a few (very few) down on their luck looking patrons playing slots. Extremely quiet. No big winners here. The room itself appeared clean and did not smell of smoke. However, it look like it was last decorated in 1987. Worn carpeting, one lonely little lamp giving off barely enough light to find the closet. Perhaps the low light was to keep you from noticing the popcorn ceiling. All in all desperately in need of a complete decorating.

wont stay again
    • East Tower Classic King Non-Smoking

not very clean, staff NO personality, very short on answers. Walked up to the counter and first words out of her mouth was (give me your card). All the restaurants shut down way EARLY. None of the vending machines work.

Nothing really.

Dog friendly, beer pong tournaments
    • East Tower Classic King Non-Smoking

We stayed to celebrate a birthday. We understand that people like to let loose and drink a little too much. However, our first night we heard a four hour ordeal next to our room with a woman and a man arguing, crying, screaming and vomiting. We called security, the whole hallway ended up calling security. The hotel staff responded but were very slow to call police and get someone professional involved. The ideal thing to do would have been to remove the two arguing from their hotel room so the rest of us could sleep.

Dog friendly, beer pong tournaments

• Value Room

Poor customer service and it takes for good for the front desk to answer your call. I was supposed to have breakfast with my reservation but it turns out you get an 8$ voucher for Starbucks instead of a Buffet.

Staff needs improvement
    • East Tower Classic King Non-Smoking

The alarm going off in the vacant room next door...several times in the night. Also at checkout I wasn't even asked..."how was it?"

Water pressure

4.0
    Room view was a little blocked by garage and the bed was not...
    • Value Room

Bed was not comfortable and the bed linens were extremely thin.

Room view was a little blocked by garage and the bed was not comfortable. The maid did not clean the bathrooms, nor take out the trash. Check in desk was charging me for breakfast yet they had no restaurant for breakfast. I was truly shocked as the New Orleans location exceeded the comfort.

Very bad experience. I do not recommend this place to anyone.
    • East Tower Classic King Non-Smoking

Nothing to like at this place especially the people at the front desk, they were rude and don't know what they are doing. No customer service at all. The person that took care of our registration was very rude and discriminatory. Although the Front Lobby Manager was very nice. Need to train the people that work at the front lobby to be more courteous and understanding.

Nothing to like. Restaurants are always closed.

The location in beautiful Reno with the Truckee river in...
    • West Tower Luxury Non-Smoking

The carpet in room 1246 was disgusting. It was dirty and very worn. It made the whole room feel dirty even tho it was clean. The chairs were also worn and dirty looking. This is not the fault of the maid. The carpet just needs to be replaced in that room.

The location in beautiful Reno with the Truckee river in view. Plenty of food options

We have stayed at Harrahs several times in the past 2 years as we enjoy the hotel and Reno.
    • East Tower Classic King Non-Smoking

Less smoke in the casino and bar would be better. Similar to cruise ships, have a non-smoking night!

the senior discount on the buffet is an excellent deal. And the items in the buffet are extensive, varied and tasty.

Customer Service training needed.

I did not actually even get to stay on this night. I had accidentally booked this night when I entered a wrong date online and it was supposed to be the night before. I ended up booking another room for the correct night and was REFUSED to even consider a refund for this night, so I paid for an expensive room I never got to use. I should have just went somewhere cheaper on the correct night. VERY disappointed in customer service.

Mediocre
    • East Tower Classic King Non-Smoking

The room was not quite as nice as the pictures lead you to believe. The room was older and more worn than expected. The crown molding on the ceiling was crooked. Clean enough but had to walk all the way through the casino to get to my room.

This harrahs does not live up to otger harrahs .. not worth the $ stay at silver legacy instead
    • West Tower Classic King Non-Smoking

Property was run down. Carpet in room filthy. Room was sold to us as a non smoking room and it clearly was not. Front desk later confirmed that someone had smoked in room and they will be fined . That's interesting .. I still had to pay full price since I booked through a third party agency

Hash house restaurant was good

• Value Room

The line to check in was long and only one person was behind the counter. While the Diamond line to check in was short yet they had like 3 people behind the counter helping. I wanted a non someking room and the person who checked me did not tell me the room I got was a someking room.

Ichiban is awesome!
    • Value Room

Casino and restaurant layout makes no sense. If you are East Tower, you have a hike or you go outside and back in. Weird.

Ichiban is awesome! Brita was great!

Don’t stay at Harrahs
    • Value Room

There was: no soap, no sweetener or stir sticks for coffee. No shampoo, nothing to wash up with. 3 coffees for 2 day stay and no roomservice to get coffee. We had being in our own supplies. 2 paper cups only. When I ask an employee for sugar he poured some into a cup and handed me a soda straw. At least we has a cup now!!! The hotel was dirty and no cleaning stand anywhere. No sheet! We slept on a bottom sheet with only a thin top cover. How gross. Harrahs is the dirtiest cheapest hotel I. Reno. I’m a 5 generation Nevadan. Pathetic

There was nothing to like at Harrahs. I will request my resort fee back. This hotel ranks a zero and I’m ashamed of how trashy it’s become. Used to be fantastic. Bill would be ashamed.

Could have been better!
    • East Tower Classic King Non-Smoking

Where do I begin?! This property- both towers - are very tired! This property needs an immediate overhaul. Gut one tower, redo it then do the same for the other. Retrain, refresh the employees- didn’t meet one who seemed happy to be there! Staff your bars! All we wanted was a cocktail and we couldn’t find an open bar to save our life! We found Sapphire Lounge at 6:30 - sign said it opens at 6:00pm - it didn’t! To top it off, the lighting in our bathroom totally went out our last night there!!

Check in kiosk is excellent- great idea! Best part of our stay!

Harrah's is ok
    • Value Room

The room I stayed in was dated, can't opt out of facility fees, $44 room ended up costing $76.

Great location, good food options, great place to gamble

Best bang for my buck. Surprisingly updated and extremely wonderful staff.
    • Value Room

The lighting in my room was a bit dim at night, I had to turn on all the lights, but otherwise my stay was great.

The value room was much nicer than anything I expected for the deal that I got on the price. It rivals rooms at the MGM in Vegas. The dealers at the craps table were friendly and fun to play with. I was blown away by the service at the Steakhouse restaurant. You have to try it. I'm definitely staying here every time I'm in Reno.

Disappointed.....
    • East Tower Classic King Non-Smoking

The bed was so uncomfortable. The property is outdated!!!! It needs some serious upgrades with all the money Harrah's makes. The casino is a smoking allowed casino so I didn't hang out there. It was a very noisy hotel in the hallways and you can hear people in the next room talking too. I would not stay there again ever.

The restaurants are downstairs. It's within walking distance to the river walk.

very disappointed
    • Value Room

the beds were smalls and hard the lights went out in the bathroom, no fridge and the air conditioner smelled like mold and hardly blew out cold air.

The front desk staff was rude and unhelpful. The room was subpar at best.
    • West Tower Classic King Non-Smoking

Good Lord. Where do I begin? The room itself was not clean. The bathroom tub had stuff in it. I had to clean the tub before I could take a shower. There was trash on the floor of the bathroom. There was hair on the outside bottom of the toilet and even stuck to the back of the bathroom door. I dropped my mascara on the floor and it rolled up under the sink. When I got down to look for it, I saw under the sink was filthy. The bed seemed to be clean as I could tell the sheets had recently been unfolded, but I refused to walk around on the carpeted floor. It just looked dirty. The view outside was of an unused pool area that was dirty as well. Honestly, this was a standard room, but for the price I paid for 2 days, I expected more. This room was the equivalent of a room at the Motel 6. Never again.

I liked the buffet. The shops were nice and the Rewards Desk staff were always so pleasant each time we needed them. The waitresses were always friendly taking drink orders while we were gambling. Their was nice art on the walls. The slot machines were fun because the games I played hit pretty often.

The staff was nice but you need to upgrade to stay on pace with other places like grand Sierra.
    • West Tower Classic Two Double Non-Smoking

Pillows not comfortable, not enough blackjack tables for playing.

The bed was ok, it was the pillows where very uncomfortable. The restaurants were actually real good! Hash place and sushi place very good!

THE CHECK IN & OUT PROCEDURE VERY VERY SLOW AND ANTIQUE ...
    • Value Room

THE CHECK IN & OUT PROCEDURE VERY VERY SLOW AND ANTIQUE FRIDAY 5-10=18 I HAD TO CALL HOUSE KEEPING TO HAVE MY ROOM MADE UUP AT 4:00 PM IT WAS NOT CLENED ALL DAY UNTIL I CALLED AT 4:00 PM

Met expectations. Excellent value

See above

Hotel was in a good location. It was clean. Staff was very professional. Bed was very comfortable. Didn’t like comforter...to heavy. But this is my complaint with many hotels. Staying in a temperature controlled room and have a comporter that is heavy enough to sleep outdoors...personal choice

Drab, old, tired surroundings.
    • West Tower Classic King Non-Smoking

Drab, old, tired surroundings. Wardrobe doors creaky, Towel hook broken. Wallpaper peeling. Basic, basic, basic. Smoking odor pervades public areas. Nothing visually pleasing.

Never again!!
    • West Premium 1 King Non-Smoking

Bed was horrid. Restaurants closed too early or not open at all. Oh, and the kiosk check in was just irritating. Need I go on?

Accommodations were spacious. But that's it.

Positive. Would stay again and recommend to any looking for value combined with quality.
    • East Tower Classic King Non-Smoking

Cigarette smell was a little stronger in this casino as opposed to others but that comes with the territory. Also elevators were a little janky and need an upgrade (but they are fast). Also, casino staff could be a little more friendly and not so stoic.

Easy access to elevator, short check in time (3 minutes), convenient Starbucks, walkable to other sites, and great value for the money.

Not the worst hotel but definitely not the best..
    • East Tower Classic Two Double Non-Smoking

First, When we checked in we used a credit card to pay for our whole stay. During our stay, the 2nd day, the hotel tried to authorize more money on our card without saying anything to us and our credit card issuer suspected fraud so they put a hold on our card and we found out when our card was declined at dinner! This was the 2nd night of our stay in Reno at Harrahs. So we had to call our card issuer to find out what was going on and we cleared things up with them and the hotel..our card company said the hotel kept trying to charge our credit card on file several different amounts..we asked the hotel why they did this and they said our card was declined the first time they ran it when we checked in but I don't see how they wouldn't have seen that right at check-in or why they would've even let us check in or given us room keys if that was really the case?? They never even called our room to say anything either! We also asked to use a baggage cart after we checked in so we could take our things to our room but they said they only allow concierge to handle baggage carts and at night they have to radio for one so they ask you to leave your baggage on the cart and they'll bring it up to your room asap. That's what we were told. We decided just to park our car in their garage and carry our baggage through the hotel without a cart. I don't like strangers carrying my baggage to my room and especially didn't want to leave my baggage in their hands without me there to watch things. So frustrating to deal with these kinds of petty policies while on vacation. I understand downtown Reno is sketchy but not your paying patrons! Making us feel comfortable should be priority. We stayed in a pet room for our dog but this hotel actually puts all pet rooms on the same floor which means if one dog barks the whole floor starts barking like you're staying in a pound! Really weird set up.

Beds were very comfy but only doubles in whole hotel if you need two beds, no queens at all!! If you only need one bed then they do have king beds. Room had a fridge which was nice. The restaurants at Harrahs were very good actually. We tried the "Carvings Buffet" and the "Hash House A Go Go" which had huge portions!

I would come back. ☆☆☆☆
    • Value Room

Coffee was awful each day in hash a go go.The shuttle was slow arriving.No__free__ coffee in room .That's important. I

The food was good ,bed was comfortable, staff was friendly. Good variety of games. I didn't like going up stairs to restroom.

Browse Harrah's Reno Hotel & Casino traveller photo gallery