Reviews of Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino 4 stars

3700 West Flamingo Road, Las Vegas, NV 89103, USA

#129 of 193 hotels in Las Vegas

6.1

• Classic Suite, 2 Queen, Mountain View, Non-Smoking

I would like to see a fee more restaurant options in the hotel. I found it kind of weird that there was a window in the shower that you can see through from the room.

Everything was great. The rooms are big. The beds are soft.

• Classic Suite, 1 King, Mountain View, Non-Smoking

There used to be a shuttle to the main strip, this was deeply misssed by me and many of our team members. Approximately (125) Also, the resort fee has increased to 36 dollars WOW! I know you didn’t ask for recommendations on my behalf but have you thought about giving a discount if we go green like we do in Texas. For example, reduce the rate by 5 -10 dollars a day if we request no service and we air dry our towels etc.., This would preserve a lot of water and energy and Ave the hotel on labor thus reducing the resort fees that many of us are not interested in like the free internet, swimming pool and parking to name a few items.

First of all the room was very specious and the bed was very comfortable. The pillows were soft/firm and the outside view was phenomenal!

• Premium Suite, 1 King, Strip View, Non-Smoking

The first night we got a downgrade that was very frustrating. It was our wedding/ honeymoon vacation and to get in the room and receive something less than you paid for it is very upsetting and the worse the front desk girl didn’t inform us so we needed to complain to have any explanation and wait to change just in the next day. The Vietnam restaurant and Sport bar were always dirty but the American grill was great.

The location was great and staff very helpful, there are many options to eat and parking lot included if you rent a car is the best ... the view in my room was stunning.

• Classic Suite, 1 King, Mountain View, Non-Smoking

In shower very little water pressure and had to have showerhead fixed, due to loud whistling noise.

The pool area is amazing, except the jacuzzi is not functioning. The room bed, GOOD, the sheets, STANDARD. Shampoos and soaps, GREAT skin felt so soft. Toilet paper, BAD thin...bring your own.

• Classic Suite, 1 King, Mountain View, Non-Smoking

Two of the four pools were always freezing cold. The pillows were stiff, but I ordered two feather pillows straight from the T.V. and they were at my room in like 10mins!:)

• Classic Suite, 2 Queen, Mountain View, Non-Smoking

Poor showers! Uncomfortable beds and pillows. No service to take our luggage up to our room, So it was really hard to pull my suitcase on carpet through the casino.

Nice big windows nice staff at the reception and concierge.

• Deluxe Suite, 2 Queen, Strip View, Non-Smoking

STaff in the reception did not know how to honor booking.com. I had the confirmation number and credit card number used but under a different account name. This guy have us a hard time making me and kids wait in the lobby where people smoked until he cleared with booking.com what he wanted to know. All my other bookings went well after showing my ID, Credit card and confirmation number. New staff should not be assigned to high traffic areas like the Rio in Las Vegas.

Rooms were spacious , cleaned very well and very accommodating housekeeping staff. Value for money for this hotel although a bit rundown.

• Deluxe Suite, 1 King, Strip View, Non-Smoking

The once seafood buffet was terrible! Poor quality food 2as a waste of money. Such a shame, the entire facility has gone down hill and we'll never return. Paid for expensive suite and the furniture was shabby and poorly taken care of. We spent our second night at a different hotel instead. Used to be a great destination with great food but no longer.

The view was great and the staff were nice

• Deluxe Suite, 2 Queen, Mountain View, Non-Smoking

The WiFi is NOT free. The casino is not amazing. If you're walking to the main strip, you'll need to go over a bridge that's dark and full of homeless people, with no where to go but forward or backwards. The "included breakfast" is a joke since it is a store credit. You can either get a sandwich OR a cheap coffee. The rooms are old. The credit card charges were not clear and I ended up paying a lot more that advertised (including taxes)

The parking is free. But I would prefer to pay for it in another hotel.

• Deluxe Suite, 2 Queen, Strip View, Non-Smoking

Check in clerk was rude and gave short answers didnt explain why with the answer she gave us just a straight no and straight foward sign here here and here not really comforting

Kid friendly, good atmosphere

• Classic Suite, 2 Queen, Mountain View, Non-Smoking

Really enjoyed the room Quiet, comfortable, plenty of room for the three of us and our luggage. Lots to do without even leaving the Rio. Several food choices, great food

• Deluxe Suite, 2 Queen, Strip View, Non-Smoking

Not many shows happening during the time of visit.

I enjoyed the large room with a great view of the pool. Having an extra seating area helps it not feel so stuffy when spending lots of time in the room.

• Deluxe Suite, 2 Queen, Mountain View, Non-Smoking

Check-in was a little complicated, there was self check-in/check-out and there was required a booking code unfortunately we did not take it to an e-mail. So an employee had to call to somewere to find out. Anyway, a wifi connection was not free and any other services was also charged.

Big swimming pool, large room and comfortable bed. Good stay for money over Booking.

• Classic Suite, 1 King, Mountain View, Non-Smoking

The adult pool section happened to be closed at hours I was trying to go in it.

I liked the amount of space the hotel gives you. Being close to the stripe, but not right on it.

Shower backed up, In standing water. No fan in bathroom. No microwave, how can I eat my leftovers. Pool was like an ice bath

Room was spacious, though it was a handicap accessible room. Bed was comfy, pillows were good. Asked for extra towels numerous times, got em.

• Deluxe Suite, 2 Queen, Mountain View, Non-Smoking

The shower drain was clogged which alone was annoying but not a huge issue, as I understand these things happen. We requested someone to come fix the issue and the tech showed up about an hour later, at midnight, and after several minutes in the bathroom he said he had to check the filter. He proceeded to open the air vent directly adjacent to my bed, and while my friend was asleep in the other bed, placed the old dirty filter against my bed and began loudly scraping the dirty air vent sending large chunks of dirt and dust into the air and onto my bed and waking my friend. I asked the man to please stop and he acted oblivious, scraped a bit more and then finally left. A few minutes later I found he had left the drain snake on the counter of the bathroom. I informed the staff at the front desk about what had happened and I was offered a $30 meal voucher. The next morning I discovered that the drain was still clogged in the shower. This was extremely frustrating and finally the staff offered switch us to a new room. Although some of the staff we interacted with was pleasant and helpful, overall it did not seem that customer service or satisfaction was a significant concern of theirs. And the pillows were awful.

The room itself was not bad despite the issues we had. The location was convenient and some of the staff was pleasant and helpful.

• Premium Suite, 1 King, Strip View, Non-Smoking

Shower is relatively small and simple - this could do with a makeover. Also, there's a small kitchen outside near the swimming pool, but when I wanted to order food at 16.57, I got the reply 'the chef is off at 17.00 for a one- hour break, so no food anymore. Turns out the kitchen is closed untill the swimming pool closes at 18.00 (why it closes is a mystery to me...)

We had a junior suite on the 27th floor; the room was huge and the view was great!

• Classic Suite, 2 Queen, Mountain View, Non-Smoking

What the heck is the deal with the window between the shower stall and the room? And why do all hotels have such hard beds?

The room was very large and the staff was extremely helpful in finding things within the casino.

• Classic Suite, 1 King, Mountain View, Non-Smoking

I figure it was a bust time but we didnt get any info about resturants or where anything was had to figure it out ourselves.

The room was spacious. The Hotel wasnt on the strip so it wasnt too hectic getting in and out.

• Classic Suite, 1 King, Mountain View, Non-Smoking

Casino noice and flashing lights.

The rooms where nice and they had a rooftop party for guest at the hotel that was nice for a last minute destination.

• Deluxe Suite, 2 Queen, Strip View, Non-Smoking

My bathroom was a little outdated compared to my friends

My room was clean, spacious and had a nice view of the city. Would stay again. You get a free bottle booking through Rio website which I didn't know

• Premium Suite, 1 King, Strip View, Non-Smoking

They used to have a free shuttle to the strip. They no longer have that option. If I had known that ahead of time, I would not have booked the room. Plus the Carnival Buffet no longer serves breakfast nor lunch, only dinner. Our sheets had blood stains on the pillow case and on the fitted sheet. This was not noticed until the next morning. We had made up our minds that first evening that we were checking out the next day. We did indeed spend the rest of our week at another hotel directly located on the strip.

• Classic Suite, 1 King, Mountain View, Non-Smoking

Location is off strip. Need to take taxi or uber anytime you want to go to strip. If you walk it is not bad except for homeless sleeping on the overpasses and the garbage and urine smell.

The rooms are all suites. Very spacious.

• Deluxe Suite,1 King, Mountain View, Non-Smoking

Did not like being bothered by the time share people. The buffet was not as good as others. Handicapped parking is too far away.

Loved our room, very spacious and comfortable. People friendly and helpful.

• Deluxe Suite, 2 Queen, Mountain View, Non-Smoking

The property needs updating. I got turned around and found myself having to back track. I hope one day to be able to tour the inside property by having a circular flow rather than a U-shape. Also, the water flow in the bathroom shower did not have a heavy stream.

• Classic Suite, 2 Queen, Mountain View, Smoking

Great staffing would recommend if your looking for something cheap around the strip of Vegas walking distance to Las Vegas Blvd where all the hotels are at good location room wise. I would of expected something more modern but other than that good place

• Deluxe Suite,1 King, Mountain View, Non-Smoking

Registration. Checking in time, the wait to be seen was over 40 minutes. We had tried to do the self check in but unfortunately the fact that I had used a different credit card on the booking meant I couldn't use the service which meant getting in line. The staff (although obviously busy) were abrupt, bordering on rude. The plumbing (sinks) in our room were very slow draining. When we left, two days later they were blocked.

The pool area.

• Classic Suite, 2 Queen, Mountain View, Non-Smoking

Stayed at the Rio last year and two of the jacuzzis were out of order. This year only one was working! If this is the norm then guests should be advised upon booking and a credit should be given.

Sports bar was wonderful, service and food was top notch.

• Classic Suite, 1 King, Mountain View, Non-Smoking

Our shower didn’t work properly and squealed in this high horrible pitch everytime throughout the entire shower. We called down and were supposed to receive an engineer, over an hour and a half later I called back and they told me he’d be there soon. By then it was too late. I was there for my wedding weekend so we had appointments to go to and schedules to meet. The entire bathroom took at least15-20 minutes to heat up to get warmish water every time. We were upgraded and I paid double what I did for this room. My friends and families rooms seemed much nicer however. I was disappointed to say the least.

It was just ok.

• Deluxe Suite, 2 Queen, Strip View, Non-Smoking

The hotel room smelled of smoke. The smell was overwhelming. When we asked for another room, they told us that none was available. We had to wait until the next morning to get another room.

The location was great. The hotel was walking distance from the strip.

• Classic Suite, 1 King, Mountain View, Non-Smoking

Hotel had me check in a day later b cause they couldn’t accommodate us with a room that I reserved. Had to sleep in my car. Then charged an early check in fee the next day. Very poor service. Will never stay there again

• Classic Suite, 1 King, Mountain View, Smoking

A non-smoking room had a strong cigarette smell. Shower head sprayed water too strong (for people with sensitive skin please be careful). Check in time for me was 3pm but i arrived at 9am hoping to get a room early. They got my number and said they'd text me if a room was available.. had to wait until after 3pm and go back in line to get a room...

Loved the room size! Staff is present everywhere to help you.

• Deluxe Suite, 2 Queen, Mountain View, Non-Smoking

I booked my room December 2017. And arrived May 17. They were unable to accommodate the room I have requested which was two queen beds and instead gave me a one king smoke room (which I don’t smoke) . My friends had to sleep on the floor and it was very uncomfortable stay for them . Very disappointed!

I usually enjoy staying at the Rio Hotel In Las Vegas but not this time .

• Deluxe Suite, 2 Queen, Mountain View, Non-Smoking

The room I was staying in was "remodeled" but it was falling apart. The furniture was old and tattered. It looked beat up. The shower ceiling has cracks in it. The chairs looked old & ragged. The couch looked dingy. The tables had clearly visible wear and tear. The view was nice but you could hear the loud music from the Voodoo lounge upstairs. There was also no microwave. Also there was a false alarm that woke me up at 8 in the morning. That was terrible!

The staff was very friendly. They really did try to assist me with everything. They were very kind & helpful.I also very much enjoyed the spa and pool area. That was very relaxing

• Classic Suite, 2 Queen, Mountain View, Non-Smoking

Breakfast was a a coupon for 9 dollar per person which was not enough to buy a coffee and croissant at the starbucks cafe in the hotel had to stand in long Q everyday. Also had a trespass in my room since I had lost my keycard .Lucky I just lost things which were left open and my bags were not taken.Still ended up losing goods worth 400 dollars .Lodged a complaint with security awaiting their response .Since I left after a day .

Room was big view was great

• Deluxe Suite, 2 Queen, Strip View, Non-Smoking

I asked to be checked out at 1 am and I had the confirmation that said the hotel approved it but registration said no it was not ok and it ruined a suprise I had for my friend.

• Classic Suite, 2 Queen, Mountain View, Non-Smoking

The person at the front desk did not know how to register bookings online. Ma first name read as the last name and he is insisting Im not the person who made the booking despite showing my confirmation, ID and credit card made on the booking. People who are training should not be put in high traffic places, my kids had to wait in the casino area where it reeked of smoke because he couldn’t figure decipher bookings made online.

Big rooms. Nice mountain view. Value for money

• Deluxe Suite, 1 King, Strip View, Non-Smoking

Did not receive my bottle of wine , tried to charge me 40$ a night extra for an upgrade I did not request. Suite had snagged carpet outdated furnishings, unfriendly staff. No service in casino and no coffee ( except for an overpriced Starbucks)

Had a very nice pool,weather was perfect

• Classic Suite, 1 King, Mountain View, Non-Smoking

You had to walk next door to take a shuttle to the strip. Not a very good selection of restaurants.

The room was fantastic and large. It was clean. The property is easy to get to.

• Deluxe Suite,1 King, Mountain View, Non-Smoking

Rooms were oddly furnished and hallways were low and dark. The resort fee was excessive because we didn't use the pool and definitely didn't make any "local calls," which are apparently included. Do people still make local calls?

The rooms were large but outdated and poorly arranged. The hallways were low and had a very claustrophobic feeling. Surprisingly, the casino didn't smell of smoke as most do.

• Classic Suite, 1 King, Mountain View, Non-Smoking

The bar staff at the pool need to understand that they are there to serve drinks and do it with a smile. Even when you tip them for opening a bottle they look at you like you have just ruined their day. Concierge lady was very unhelpful, she must have been transferred from the pool bars or in training to go there!

The rooms in the Masquerade Tower are always good value.

• Deluxe Suite, 2 Queen, Mountain View, Non-Smoking

It is a very average hotel for what we paid. Also, I was told that if I opted out of housekeeping, I would receive money back ($30 for the number of days I stayed) and never received anything. So not only did I not get the $30, but I also did not get any maintenance services.

self Check in is easy and super convenient. I hate waiting in lines to have someone do something I can do on my own. I ate at the sports grill the first night and KELLY (Pretty sure that was his name) at the bar was GREAT! He was so nice and attentive and really made a great impression on me as this was the very first thing I did immediately after checking in.

• Deluxe Suite,1 King, Mountain View, Non-Smoking

Pool could be open later so you could have a gathering place to sit with friends and family to visit instead of 6:00pm.

Pools were nice. Staff friendly.

• Classic Suite, 1 King, Strip View, Non-Smoking

Nothing but should have extra trash can in living room that’s it

Awesome Property staff is the best bed comfortable no complaints Supervior Jorge was the best

• Classic Suite, 1 King, Strip View, Non-Smoking

We only get half strip view instead of strip view room as per our booking .There is no glasses or cups in the room for beverages.Also coffee and tea maker in the room would be great.Water was shut off in the morning, so we could not take a shower.

Room was big and bed was comfortable.

• Deluxe Suite, 2 Queen, Mountain View, Non-Smoking

It was dark in the casino. Our room was dated;furnitures were old and the towels in the bathroom were thin and old.

Serving was big at Hash house a go go.

• Classic Suite, 2 Queen, Mountain View, Non-Smoking

There was a roach in our room, then they moved us to another room and the water pressure was low turns out a pipe busted on that side so I had to go shower at my sister room because we needed to go eat since my son didn’t get a chance to eat breakfast since we had to run around from room to room

The room size was nice especially since I had a baby with me

• Deluxe Suite, 2 Queen, Strip View, Non-Smoking

I didnt like that the maintenance personal couldn't open my room door. And didnt go into my room until an hour later after i checked in.

The atmosphere is great.

• Premium Suite, 2 Queen, Strip View, Non-Smoking

Room wasn't up to my expectations. Buffet didn't open until 4:00pm . Had to seek alternative places at other casino buffets. Lost water while my daughter was in the shower for0ver 20min.

The staff were friendly.

Swimming pool area

Room key wasn't working so I had to complain at front desk which was way too busy and staff nasty and unfriendly. AC wasn't working properly in both of our rooms.

• Deluxe Suite, 2 Queen, Strip View, Non-Smoking

The value of the room was exceptional and the check-in and out experience was very straightforward with no issues. The check-out over email feature was also very convenient. Well worth a visit for the room alone.

• Deluxe Suite, 2 Queen, Mountain View, Non-Smoking

That they no longer have a shuttle to the strip. Also for guests that are staying they should offer discount tickets for the shows at the Rio. We purchased our tickets online they were cheaper then what the box office was offering. Our refrigerator did not work in our room

We enjoyed the pool very nice. Saw the Chippendales show it was awesome. Had dinner at Guys restaurant very good. Had lunch at All American grill food was good service was ok. Also had breakfast at the hash hash a go go restaurant it was also good not amazing but good.

• Deluxe Suite, 2 Queen, Mountain View, Non-Smoking

WiFi is expensive, you have to pay extra 14 dollars per night for tow devices’ WiFi access.

Big parking lot, easy self check in and out, big swimming pool.

• Deluxe Suite, 2 Queen, Mountain View, Non-Smoking

One of the windows in my room had a hole on the corner you could hear the wind. The furniture is outdated. In the shopping are seemed like they were always closed

I liked the beds. I liked the rooftop bar patio great views. The pool area was great real nice. I liked the location kinda off the strip.

• Classic Suite, 1 King, Mountain View, Non-Smoking

Outstanding. I had read alot of bad reports about the Rio and i was very nervous about our stay as it was a present for my husband's 50th birthday. From our arrival until we left everyone was fab. Staff friendly rooms clean and food beautiful.

• Classic Suite, 1 King, Mountain View, Non-Smoking

The main thing was trying to figure out where to park. It was a little bit confusing on where to go at times to be close to the tower that I was in.

The staff were really friendly and helpful. The room was very spacious, clean, and very comfortable.

• Classic Suite, 2 Queen, Mountain View, Non-Smoking

My room, at least, was a little dated. It was clean and all, but I expected perhaps some USB ports on lamps or wall outlets, for charging devices. There really wasn’t anything modern about the room, and the mini fridge didn’t hardly work. The ice bucket worked better.

You literally don’t need to leave the Rio if you don’t want to. They have EVERYTHING!

• Classic Suite, 1 King, Strip View, Non-Smoking

I would not consider the “King Suite” an actual suite. In reality it is just a large room with a sofa. While there was a mini fridge, there was no microwave, no coffee maker. Also did not like having beauty samples forced upon me every time I walked by the merchants in the “village”, which could not be avoided as that was the only way to the parking garage. Location is about a mile to the Strip, can be a tough walk in 100+ heat.

Very quiet, clean and spacious room. Bed was comfortable. Casino is large and easy to navigate. Free parking.

• Deluxe Suite, 1 King, Strip View, Non-Smoking

I PAY FOR A DELUXE KING SIZE SUITE AND WHEN I ARRIVED THEY DIDN'T HAVE MY ROOM THEY GAVE ME A DOUBLE BED QUEEN , BUT THE WORSE WAS THE BATHROOM SINKS KEPT MAKING NOISE BECAUSE POOR VENTING FOR PLUMBING SYSTEM

IT WAS QUIET OVERALL

• Deluxe Suite,1 King, Mountain View, Non-Smoking

Tried to upcharge for a better room, there is a charge for early check-in. Towels are old and thin, and the rooms are decent but a bit dated compared to other hotels. Bed was comfortable. Two choices for the buffet, seafood one was over 50 bucks. Lost money at the casino, but doesn't everyone? Haha. Found out that the ceiling show ended 5 years ago, sad...

Expedited check-in, large rooms, full service casino hotel. Restaurant choices were good. Rates were not bad. Saw Penn and Teller at the hotel, it was enjoyable.

• Classic Suite, 2 Queen, Mountain View, Non-Smoking

We booked non-smoking room, we unfortunatelly got "non-smoking" room on non-smoking floor, but in smoking building. We asked immediatelly new room, but whole hotel was during NAB week occupied. Next day common discussion with housekeeping lady, which informed us about possibility of air cleaning machine, which will fix it during half hour, but nobody from reception didn´t informed us. We moved to another part of hotel next day and it was 100% different - positive. Next big issue was with payment - hotel charged us almoust double from our card, then was previous reservartion and also on our bill was completely different payments, then it should be. You can not imagine, how hard is to get somebody on the phone from Europe, usually only voice automat, then from facebook first live contact and getting email. No communication at all. Just in week our money were back. Im still not sure, if all is correct, but I don´t want to invest more energy because of 50usd now. I have to say, its hotel valuable for offered money (now it costs not 175, just common 80usd) but I got feeling, Im just trouble maker and this is the result. I stay in hotels 3-4month a year and this was my second hotel in Vegas, which I simply can recommend, if you have strong nerves and want to spend money in casino, not for family comfort.

Spacious room, comf bed, nice view to mountains, silent place

• Classic Suite, 1 King, Mountain View, Non-Smoking

Pool areas close at 5:30pm even though I just wanted to read & relax, The only place to go was either the casino or the room, since I don’t gamble I was not pleased with not being able to sit by the pool.

Spacious clean room

• Deluxe Suite, 1 King, Strip View, Non-Smoking

Breakfast is a $18 for 2 to spend in Starbucks which isn’t enough for 2 coffees and sandwiches. We ended up paying $10 extra for breakfast every day.

Nice and big room (we have been upgraded to premium room). Great views over the strip. 20min to strip which was a bonus beacause it wasn’t noisy at all..

The checking in process was terrible. I couldn't understand why they make the checking in process so slow. We waited 50 mins! Almost an hour to check in after midnight. I was not there during the day. It was around 12:10am...and when we got to our room it was after 1am. Checking out process at 8 am in the morning was not different.

Room was spacious and beds were comfortable.

• Deluxe Suite, 1 King, Strip View, Non-Smoking

Breakfast voucher wasn't enough to cover cost of breakfast. To many people trying to get breakfast. Place not big enough to cover people who wanted breakfast .most staff rude no manners.

Good size room

• Classic Suite, 2 Queen, Mountain View, Non-Smoking

No coffee maker, no microwave, no airport shuttle, check in needs more staff (>1 hr), smoking allowed in hallways, traffic noise all night because of location.

Room was large and had a table and chairs. Two of the 3 concierges were very helpful.

• Classic Suite, 1 King, Mountain View, Non-Smoking

Coffe machine inn the room would have been nice

Hash house a go go was a deep disapointment 27 $ for breakfast that I get in my area for 11-13 $ I dont care if its vegas or not

• Classic Suite, 1 King, Mountain View, Non-Smoking

I had a beautiful vintage dress that wore to an event that i left hanging in the bathroom. We started driving back home and realized I had forgot it in the room. I contacted the property asap and opened a lost and found case. I got a response very rapidly to say no dress was found. I am extremely disappointed the cleaning service did not have the integrity to turn it in. This experience was enough to ruin everything nice I thought about the rest of the hotel and absolutely enough to never return. This was a beautiful vintage piece, it meant a lot to me and I am sorry to say you may have some dishonest staff working for your guests

Ok place

• Deluxe Suite, 1 King, Strip View, Non-Smoking

The room was dirty and looked nothing like the picture online. The staff was more concerned about asking me to look at a timeshare program than addressing my concerns about the room. Would never stay there again. Bed was old and sank in the middle.

• Deluxe Suite, 2 Queen, Mountain View, Non-Smoking

Breakfast was at Starbucks which was quite expensive and u have to pay extra to eat something cause they gave u only $8 for a person for one breakfast.

Very good location and the rooms are big and very nice.

• Deluxe Suite, 2 Queen, Mountain View, Non-Smoking

The pool closes at 6pm, would have liked if they kept it open until sundown. No microwave in my room.

Very nice place with spacious rooms that have mini refrigerator.

• Classic Suite, 2 Queen, Mountain View, Smoking

When checking in, the front counter asked a lot of questions that I don't usually get when checking in. As if in a manner in which i should not have been in the hotel. I also stayed at other properties owned by the same company in the same week many times on previous trips and even two hotels the following week and did not have this issue. I had never stayed in the Rio but wanted to check it out. The Television in my rooms were awkwardly placed and the cable was experiencing huge problems making the T.V. un-watchable during my 2 hours of settling into my room and decompressing from the trip Las Vegas. If you like to unwind, after a long drive/flight then plan to do-so without the television.velvel I also stayed in a larger suite the next night, the masquerade suite. Unfortunately, this did not quite live up to my expectations as the furniture in the living area was old and had feathers coming out of it and the Jacuzzi tub was not working.

The rooms were spacious and the masquerade suite had 4 different thermostats for regulating each room separately which was awesome!

The Parking was not convenient

Ii didn"t have any eggs< the bed was very comfortableM Michelle at the Concierge desk was especially nice and helpfull.she came on at 7am.

• Classic Suite, 1 King, Mountain View, Smoking

The room was very clean and modern, also larger than I thought it would be. Staff excellent, easy check in! Would definitely recommend if your in Vegas

• Classic Suite, 2 Queen, Mountain View, Non-Smoking

Shower/sink fixtures need maintenance. Water spewing from side of shower head. Water leaked from sink fixtures leaving water along backsplash

Great Location, spacious room