Reviews of Harrah's Lake Tahoe Hotel & Casino 4 stars

#4 of 21 hotels in Stateline

6.1

Enjoyable
    • Value Room

Cost for room was little high for roof top view of the air conditioner’s. For $$$ price I was hoping for a view of the mountains/lake.

my Wife and I loved our room- except we had a view of the roof air conditioning. But, we’re not complaining, the hotel, staff, room, service, etc. was great.

Cigarette smoke and bad card keys for the door turned our visit somewhat sour, but okay overall.
    • Value Room

Leaky showerhead in original room. Pillows too soft, bedding too warm. Card keys to enter the rooms worked about 10% of the time.

Location, cleanliness.

We wasted our money!!!
    • Value Room

The reception staffs are rude, unprofessional, unhelpful, and got personal when we asked questions...!!! Made us feel like we were doing Harrah’s a favor by staying there.

We went there because it was a high class place. It no longer has the excellent service!!!

The room was very big for a standard 2 queen room!
    • Executive Two Queens Non-Smoking

The room was very big for a standard 2 queen room! It had 2 bathrooms!!! Beds were really comfy too. Also loved that there was a dance floor and DJ downstairs with a seating area AND a club.

Great casino and hotel, highly recommend it.
    • Premium 1 King Smoking

Some restaurants had shorter hours and less time for room service. Even though it was a smoking room it smelled fresh.

We went the week of taxes are do. The casino were a ghost town. It was nice that you could talk to the dealers and staff with no rush. Only problem we ran into was some of the restaurants and room service cut the hours they were open. My husband is handicapped and has a mobility scooter. We use valet parking and no problem getting out of our car and into room. All Harrah's rooms have 2 bathrooms, 1 with a shower and the other with bathtub. This was great.

Over all it was nice but not as nice as expected
    • Executive King Non-Smoking

Furniture could have been cleaner and more updated. The power went out for a bit.

The bed was comfortable but the sheets were very wrinkled. The view was amazing

I’ll never stay here again. A grande cafe americano in the Starbucks was $7.00. Ridiculous!
    • Value Room

It was not a good deal. High priced for not many perks. The gym was horrible. Not very many machines or weights.

The bed was extremely comfortable!!! And the room was spacious.

Horrible, and Booking.com did not tell me there would be add'l $$ at checkout!
    • Value Room

HORRIBLE ROOM, next to elevators & Boiler they should never assign this room to a guest!!!

the fact it was Harrah's that I stayed at loyally 40 years ago

Awesome facilities.
    • Premium Two Queens Non-Smoking

I really didn't like the fact that Harrahs was offering the same room on Sunday night for $99 vs the approx $160 price I paid. Your customer service agent did set up a $30 refund but it still feels like we overpaid I'm guessing $100 or more during our 2 night stay. Because of this fact we will avoid using booking.com in the future.

It was convenient to have 2 bathrooms and an indoor pool

We'll be back, great trip !
    • Value Room

our first mini frig didn't work, second one didn't have a dial and froze everything

The staff was amazing, consistently went the extra mile, asking us how things were and if they could do anything to make our visit better !

Outstanding!
    • Value Room

We loved the whole 6 Days.

The room was great. We flew to Tahoe and were married there. Could not have been better! Married overlooking Emerald Bay. Great memories for a lifetime.

Lovely room service breakfast of fruit, muffins & coffee...
    • Value Room

Lovely room service breakfast of fruit, muffins & coffee delivered to the room every morning. Lovely pool & hot tub & the hotel restaurant looking over the lake was amazing.

NOT GOOD!
    • Value Room

I'm glad you asked. The wall safe in that cubbyhole you call a closet, would not stay shut and thus swung open and I walked into the sharp end of that safe door. I still have the lump on my forehead. The TV went on the blink just when the show I wanted to watch (KOLO station) and the tech said that it was only my room was affected.

The room was nice and the Chris Botti concert was amazing, but the food choices were weak.
    • Value Room

The cafe was a loser and we got up and left. We went to eat at the Hard Rock because your food choices left a lot to be desired.

The rooms were large with plenty of mirrors and having two bathrooms was a plus.

My wife and I are not complainers, however this was not a pleasant experience either night.
    • Premium 1 King Non-Smoking

Very dated hotel room furniture. Ate at Friday's Station on 18th floor, my wife got sick from the sea food. Stayed here two nites, 1 week apart. Both reservations were screwed up as well as charges I felt that I didn't owe at checkout. Please be careful if you decide to stay here. I will not stay here in the future.

Elevators were fast.

Beautiful room and beautiful view from our window.
    • Value Room

We spent two hours plus trying to get keys to work for the room. The housekeeper and the mantenance man couldn’t access with our keys. Rekeyed twice and a new set of keys once. Finally we were given a new room. Problem solved.

The view.

Nice comfortable room for what things cost in the area. Would be nice if wifi was free
    • Value Room

The room location was a little noisy as wind whistled around the corner of the building. Furniture somewhat worn

Two rest rooms, comfortable beds. The room was clean.

Two bathrooms in the room
    • Premium 1 King Non-Smoking

Internet was "free" but they charged you a "mandatory resort fee" of $26.22 per day for internet, phone, and fitness center usage. I didn't use any of these, so I got screwed. Starbucks charged $10 for two cups of coffee that I get for $5 at any other Starbucks. Service at Cabo Wabo was as bad as the Margarita.

Two bathrooms in the room

Great rooms
    • Value Room

We booked a discount room which said that we would not know what kind of room we would get. This turned out fine--we ended up with what we wanted (a king bed). It's no lie--the rooms have double bathrooms which cuts the time to get ready in half. We went for a concert across the street which was just perfect for us. The prices for food at the hotel were very high so we ate at Lucky Beaver next door. Overall, would stay here again for Stateline.

• Reviewed: 20 August 2017

terrible, check in or check out staff are unfriendly and Don t care for the guests.
    • Value Room

Water was not coming out strong from the shower head. You can hear noise from the hallway. Elevator was stuck on 4th level would not go down further- we had to get out of the elevator to get on another elevator in order to get down to 1 levl. When shared these issues at check-out, Karen a staff member showed non-interest, no concern of our stay. She looked at me like I was wasting my breathe. It was a waste of time and money. For that reason, we opt not to stay at the Harrahs again.

I liked the view from our room.

The Staff were courteous and the room was very clean,very pleased.
    • Value Room

I am not a smoker and I think you should have a seperate Casino for NON SMOKERS, you propably would has more business. I smelled smoke everywhere and my sinuses were plugged and it was hard to breath the air.

Beautiful room, always smiling and helpful staff, convenient location to shop and eat.

Missed having a coffee maker. Long line at Starbucks and Food Court closed in the morning for coffee.

Our room on the 9th floor had a beautiful view of forest and partial lake with mirror that reflected the mountains from the bed. Spacious and lovely decor with TWO full bathrooms, one with shower, one with shower-tub combo. Refrigerator.

Casino and Room was great! Workout facility was awful!
    • Value Room

The workout facility was awful!!! We are health conscious people and have worked out every day on our vacation. If you'd like to see a nice workout facility, check out Atlantis in Reno. We were staying there for 3 of the 4 nights. We stayed with y'all on our 4 day. Very disappointed.

We loved the double bathrooms!!! His and hers!!! Awesome!!

LOVE Lake Tahoe.
    • Value Room

Wish there was a hot tub for adults. It was constantly occupied by children.

American River Cafe was excellent for the price. Loved having two bathrooms in the room.

We'll stay here again
    • Executive King Non-Smoking

The hotel is a little old. The Harrah's fitness center is tiny and old.

The two bathrooms, the blackout curtains, the additional mirrors and the mini fridge within the room were nice. It was great that we were able to use the Harvey's fitness center as part of our resort fee in addition to the wifi. The Harrah's pool is indoor, so it was nice on the windy days we were there. The Mariposa Fire brought a lot of smoke and haze to the area, and by using the indoor pool, we weren't subject to the pollution.

Had a great fathers day weekend
    • Value Room

The refridgerator was not working so maintenance staff needed to bring a mobile one. just feel that they should make sure everything is working before they give you your room,No one wants to spend their Vacation watching staff work in your room where you should be enjoying your time.

like that everything from water sports to dinning and entertainment is all walking distance.

Nice Accommodations, Service not 4-Star
    • Value Room

For a 4-star hotel I expected more attentive customer service. The stand out was Vince, the Bell Captain. Very charming. They also did not provide robes and when I asked if we could get them for our stay I was told we would be charged $75 each. I didn't want to buy them, just use them for our stay.

Room was large with a sitting area and included 2 bathrooms!

We were giving a smoking one king size bed when I requested...

Nothing!!!

We were giving a smoking one king size bed when I requested a two bed non-smoking room my Friend ended up sleeping in the very uncomfortable couch with no blankets. I got very sick upon being in the room for just minutes. The smoke odor was overwhelming. I called the front desk and the Lady who helped me was very rude. She said that that was the only room available and if I didn't stay at that room I would be charged a cancellation Fee. She said that she was going to send someone to deodorize/ or something the room, and for us to stay out of the room for and hour. We then went to eat dinner at the most awful restaurant The American something Café, waited for more than an hour and went back to the room. A sign was posted with a green sign not to enter the room. I went back to the front desk and voiced the problem, it was about 1:00 am by this time. Gabriella, the front desk clerk was very helpful and found us a room that was being repaired but it was ready by this time. We entered the old room and the machine was still on, when I came out I was very sick, coughing, sneezing watery eyes. It was a very unpleasant experience. By the way the entry/exit to the parking lot is gross. The stairs are stain and the area before you come to the door is so gross looking with what looks like fresh bodily stains that my stomach turned. I will not be staying at this Hotel ever!

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

🤔
    • Value Room

I drove form Stockton and wasn't happy that you did not have your 'Crapless Craps' open on the weekday. I told everyone I knew when I got back from my last trip two weeks ago about that game. Wasn't happy about that at all

Room was spacious and big with a couch

• Reviewed: 19 May 2017

We always like to stay at Harrahs for the view & the 2...
    • Value Room

For 2 days we constantly had to go & get new keys/cards to open our room. It was frustrating when going to the room & the key wouldn't work so we'd have to go down & get another key made. We also did not get the cleaning service one day until we called to have them come up at 4p in the afternoon. Even then all she did was take part of our trash get us new towels, but NO toilet paper. We were out that evening. Also she threw the towels & dirty glasses right outside of our door. No one picked them up until the next afternoon.

We always like to stay at Harrahs for the view & the 2 bathrooms. Beds always comfy too.

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

PERFECT if you don't mind not staying on the lake
    • Premium Two Queens Smoking

A bit pricey to be in town and not on the lake like "The Landing".

Room was excellent. The location is perfect for nightlife, restaurants and snow sports.

Nausea-inducing MOtel; you'll regret saving money booking this place
    • Premium 1 King Non-Smoking

Even though we stayed in a non-smoking room, there was a clear stench of stale cigarette smoke throughout the whole building. There is a $25 daily resort fee that must be paid to get the "free wifi." We got food poisoning from the Thai place in the food court. There was a layer of gray-green film in the hot tub. The hotel is very dated and not representative of the pictures on Booking.com at all. We checked out as soon as we could and went to Lake Tahoe Resort next door. If you are looking for a casino-hotel like we were, the Hard Rock and Montbleu are much nicer.

Two bathrooms in the premium rooms were useful in the morning. There is free parking.

• Reviewed: 24 January 2017

Annual Tahoe/Heavenly Trip
    • Value Room

Thicker blankets, larger TV, better quality shampoo products, covered walkway to Hard Rock -- shopping -- wanted additional mens clothing (not Tommy Bahama) to head to nightclub (Vegas hotel store)

Standup shower, very large rooms, food choices, close to Heavenly ski, USB plugins, nightclub/casino, and shuttle to airport. Overall best place to stay in South Tahoe.

• Reviewed: 24 January 2017

Not recommended for families
    • Value Room

The lobby is right next to the smoke friendly casino. So it wasn't great for us as we're all non smokers. We were dissatisfied with the service as we had been charged an additional 50 dollars for facilities we did not use. We paid 500+ per room and the service was below par.

• Reviewed: 27 December 2016

Nice trip
    • Premium 1 King Smoking

Their food is not really that good. In all honestly though all of Lake Tahoe is vastly overpriced for the quality of food offered. Also some of the staff is nicer than others.

We booked a king premium room for my boyfriends birthday, and I personally think it's a great space, especially for price in that location. It's a comfortable room and the staff is friendly for the most part. Cliche lounge is pretty nice too, really enjoyed their margarita. The bartender was a nice older blonde lady. I also like that they have smoking rooms available.

• Reviewed: 18 December 2016

Awesome Stay at Harrah's Tahoe.

Everything was terrific Awesome stay

Ease of checking and checkout. Hospitality overall was excellent. Restaurants were awesome Concierge were very helpful.

• Reviewed: 15 December 2016

Not the old slot machine and Blackjack anymore
    • Executive King Non-Smoking

Blackjack tables were high minimum $10. I didn't see many winners on slot machines. Their slots are no longer coin operated. Their other gambling machines are unfamiliar to me with games like Caddy Shack and other games with photos or characitures like crossword format or something. Not many Old School or standard slot machines that are easy to understand or play.

Free Valet.

• Reviewed: 16 November 2016

Harrahs is the best place to stay for the quality
    • Premium 1 King Smoking

That I couldn't stay with you a while longer

I haven't been to Harrahs for about 30 years. It was very nice very clean an I was so comfortable, your hotel certainly has that same comfy feeling I use to look forward to when I came to visit Thank you very nice, I so enjoyed my stay with you. Diane Mitchell

• Reviewed: 13 November 2016

The unfairness of how the line was distributed.
    • Premium 1 King Non-Smoking

The unfairness of how the line was distributed....making the regular people who are smarter with there money wait much longer in line because we are not on the Gamblers elite program...

• Reviewed: 9 November 2016

Great time in Lake Tahoe!
    • Value Room

did not win any money lol sadly a lot of the buffets are becoming few and far between

Double bathrooms in one room only place out of all the casinos that a cocktail server actually acknowledged us Fridays was excellent to dine in

• Reviewed: 8 November 2016

Always nice in Lake Tahoe
    • Executive Two Queens Non-Smoking

Needs to be updated get rid of all the old ass carpets and fix the ventilation in the casino.not good for us customers

It's nice to stay so you can party and your room isn't far away.

• Reviewed: 7 November 2016

Group there to celebrate with lots of needs from room service
    • Value Room

We had a great time. We ordered room service, robes, and cups and everything came quickly. The view was amazing. We had a large group and three rooms for a 21dt birthday. We got to look at the suite to see if we wanted to take that instead because it's cheaper, but instead we chose the 3 rooms right next to eachother. We had so much fun. I usually stay at Montblu, but I think I'll stay here instead. Plus all the rooms have 2 bathrooms!

• Reviewed: 26 October 2016

Resort fee rip-off
    • Value Room

A Resort Fee of $25.99 per day? Unbelievable rip-off. And what does this get you - basically WiFi/internet access (what percentage of people are bothered about a fitness centre pass? Not many I bet). And you CANNOT opt out of paying this. Harrah's - stop deceiving your customers by advertising low room rates then charging $26 on top every day, an extra cost that is hidden away in the "fine print". And note that the hotel's Booking.com listing does NOT state how much the Resort Fee is. I wonder if the hotel omitted that by mistake, or not? The reception staff I questioned about this Fee do not like it and want it removed - they are embarrassed by it and told me they have all sorts of problems with customers because of it. When making my booking the meal plan included breakfast. On check-in, the receptionist told me "We do not provide complementary breakfasts, the listing on your booking site was wrong. There is no breakfast included." I told him it was included, and he very firmly told me again that "breakfast is not included in your room rate." So I go up to my room and get connected to the WiFi, bring up my reservation on the Booking.com app - where it clearly states breakfast is included - and return to reception prepared for war. I talk to a different receptionist, who sees what the reservation states on the app, goes to check on the system what my booking includes, and she now tells me "yes, breakfast is included." So why did her colleague tell me it wasn't, I ask. She did not reply. So if your room rate includes breakfast, do NOT take 'no' for an answer. (Note - it's only a continental-type breakfast that you must have via room service, you don't get to go in one of the hotel restaurants. But it's better than nothing and in fact it was sufficient for what I wanted both mornings.

The room was a good size, clean and comfortable and reasonably up to date in terms of decor etc.

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

The room was great!
    • Value Room

Slots were tight. Forest Buffet was way over priced and the food was cold. The Prime Rib was sliced very thin with a huge area of fat that was white and solid due to the lack of heat. I would not eat there again!

The room was great!

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

Disappointed
    • Value Room

The floor that our room was on was very well used. (14th) we were greeted by buckling carpet with chunks of carpet missing. The room was well appointed however all of the furnishings were chipped or scratch. Let the front desk staff know the comment was yes we need to refurbish that floor. Over all very disappointing.

Location and view

• Reviewed: 19 October 2016

bad customer service with poor service
    • Value Room

looking at roof top from my room and they would not change it as I booked reservation on line

bad customer service, will not go there any more for the money I spend

• Reviewed: 12 October 2016

A great Weekend Adventure. =)
    • Value Room

Paid WiFi Really? Coming up to Tahoe from the Silicon Valley were WiFi is free everywhere was odd.

The Rooms were amazing and very comfortable and the Staff was very Helpful and Kind.

• Reviewed: 9 October 2016

Harrah's Lake Tahoe - well worth it.
    • Value Room

The food courts closed at 20:30 and we arrived at about 21:00 due to an accident. I understand it's because of the close season, but heh we were there as were others. Therefore we were left with only one area to dine in. The bizarre thing was the all night bar started serving food at 23:00 to 06:00, so a bit weird there was only fast food for 2 hours.

Overall an excellent stay, even though it was for one night. The Amercian River cafe was excellent a really nice dining experience for breakfast.

• Reviewed: 6 October 2016

Gifted my son and girlfriend a Tuesday night stay.
    • Executive King Non-Smoking

That the stay was too short :)

Gifted my son and girlfriend a Tuesday night stay. Asked his opinion on the review questions and the were very pleased with their stay. Liked the view and room.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2016

Luxury on Lake Tahoe
    • Value Room

The bed was like a cloud and the room was beautiful with a great view of the lake. The staff couldn't do enough for us and were very, very helpful and friendly.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2016

Great one night stay in South Lake Tahoe
    • Value Room

Our view could have been better, should have thought about requesting on check in, but we were there just one nite.

Room was modern, comfortable and the two separate baths were very nice.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2016

Great Place to Go
    • Value Room

The pillows could be better,

The Location was great. We had fun playing in the casino even though we did not win. We could walk to many of the fun things to do and other restaurants from the hotel.

• Reviewed: 29 September 2016

Slots are poor brands
    • Premium 1 King Non-Smoking

Slot machines are poor brand quality. This place reminds me of Indian casino gambling. Sorry, but that is not good gambling for the consumer. I want commercial branded new games

• Reviewed: 20 September 2016

Fabulous location, quiet and well appointed rooms. Two bathrooms is an exceptional amenity.
    • Value Room

We used the spa facilities and the massages were great. I think it is unnecessary to tip someone because they show you to a locker - so would omit that part on the payment forms.

Room was comfortable and well lighted even though we were in "value" room. Also loved two bathrooms - that was a wow extra. All staff -- from housekeepers we passed in the hallway to the front desk were pleasant and greeted us with good morning etc. Smiling faces everywhere.

• Reviewed: 19 September 2016

ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!
    • Value Room

The whole facility was perfect! We had 2 meals in the American River Cafe and enjoyed them. Our room was absolutely the most comfortable and was just beautiful. You had the most personable personnel -- they were most helpful and so courteous -- we will definitely come back!

• Reviewed: 11 September 2016

We were surprised that the room was so classy compared to other casino hotels we have booked.
    • Value Room

A ramp from the back parking lot entrance to the lobby would have been helpful instead of two sets of steps and a landing between. The plug for the bathtub did not work so only a shower was possible.

We loved the king size bed and large curved couch arrangement and the décor, plus TWO bathrooms, like a his and hers! The desk girl was so friendly and welcoming.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2016

Bed and pillows very comfortble.
    • Value Room

Night stands and table were dirty and sticky, had not been wipe down from previous guest. Other wise it was a good stay.

Bed and pillows very comfortble. Room good size and could adjust your room temperature. Would stay there again

• Reviewed: 25 August 2016

Good things and bad things.
    • Premium 1 King Smoking

We had to wait 40 minutes to order room service for breakfast prior to checking out and attending a business meeting. On top of that, my wife's eggs were under cooked and there was no time for us to get it corrected as the delay getting our order in prevented it. Furniture is uncomfortable for average people, 5'8". If you have long legs, it may be ok, which I do not. I felt like I was sitting on the edge with no back support. If I sat with my back against the cushion, my legs hurt from sticking straight out from the bottom cushion being too long. Limited eating choices for dinner. Buffet, high end restaurant or food court. Nice cafe/diner (American River) where we had eaten on a previous stay was not open. Here is a hint to ALL casinos. Get rid of the "Resort" fee. It is not all that you think it is to people. It is of limited use and especially value when your wifi service is just slightly better than dial up service, if you can remember what that is. So what if you have a pool, most hotels do too. I take offense to paying for something that is of no value to me or I can get free elsewhere. I came there for for the gambling and atmosphere. I am already spending my money on what you have to offer, but I may just choose a hotel because of the useless "Resort" fee. You are NOT a resort.

Bellman was extremely polite and helpful. He went way beyond expectations. Suite was very nice, albeit the furniture is for people with longer legs, not comfortable.

• Reviewed: 23 August 2016

The Fact that you can spend an evening in the Casino and an...
    • Premium Two Queens Smoking

The smoking in the hotel casino but Hey ho!

The Fact that you can spend an evening in the Casino and an afternoon on the lake. All the benefits of Vegas without the brashness.

• Reviewed: 23 August 2016

Bed very comfortable.
    • Value Room

It would have been nice to have WI-FI without an extra charge.

Bed very comfortable. Great having two full bathrooms. Room very spacious even though it was a Value Room.

• Reviewed: 21 August 2016

Take a closer look.
    • Value Room

Internet connection was horrible. My laptop worked a little. They never did get my Kindle operating. The IT people spent over an hour and did not help. Four days of my most recent emails ended up in the trash folder on Kindle.

Room was excellent.

• Reviewed: 20 August 2016

Good location, comfortable bed, liked the 2 bathrooms;
    • Executive King Non-Smoking

The cleaning staff was awful. They regularly forgot to leave us room items like coffee and toilet tissue and they did not even make the bed on one occasion - just threw the cover over the unmade sheets. The front desk staff was unfriendly and a little surly. The room is looking a little dated.

Good location, comfortable bed, liked the 2 bathrooms; the elevators came promptly

• Reviewed: 19 August 2016

I would have chosen another hotel but it was the conference venue
    • Executive King Non-Smoking

The breakfast wasn't very good (we decided to skip it on 3 out of 6 mornings although it was included) and the wifi package included only two devices.

Location of the hotel (beautiful nature), quiet room on one of the highest floors

• Reviewed: 17 August 2016

Two bathrooms but no hot water in either!
    • Value Room

View of parking garage. No hot water in either shower. TV & attractions guide was for previous month. No in-room coffee maker.

Two full bathrooms, fresh-smelling, large quiet room. Good buffet dinner. Excellent hotel and casino staff.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2016

The location and the view
    • Executive Two Queens Non-Smoking

The room was dirty. There was dust everywhere! Like a vacuum bag blew up. Pieces of tissue under the bed, coat hanger left behind the chair etc. Looked like the room hadn't been turned over in a while. Was expecting a lot more for what you pay.

The location and the view

• Reviewed: 9 August 2016

Beautiful area. Rooms could be nicer.
    • Value Room

Arrived 8/1/16 and no nice rooms were left at 1 pm. We were put in an old room with a view of a roof, Dirty room with hair in bathroom that was not ours. Clerk was nasty. We could move the next day. We kept on her.

A maid left her phone inside my bedding and its alarm woke me at 6 am. Manager gave me a $200 credit. The buffet was our main source of food.

• Reviewed: 7 August 2016

It was great
    • Value Room

The deposit to hold the room was a little too much. I stayed for one night and out of the $183, the deposit was $150. When I stayed in Las Vegas at circus circus for an entire week, the deposit was only $60 to hold my room.

It was amazing. Our room was great

• Reviewed: 6 August 2016

Good size rooms, very clean.

The breakfast included was a limited choice and you could only have it delivered to your room.

Good size rooms, very clean. Good location close to restaurants in town.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2016

Room was awesome!
    • Value Room

The pool stating "outdoor" is a little misleading as it is covered with lounge chairs outside.

Room was awesome! King size bed extra comfy and TWO bathrooms!

Beautiful suite!
    • Value Room

Thought slots were tight..as opposed to other Casino.

Beautiful suite! Great view!

Nice hotel for a one nighter
    • Executive King Non-Smoking

Only 1 coffee serving, one ply TP, very low shower head.

Location, room size, bed, 2 bathrooms

Ok

Smell of clorine

Bed was comfortable

Casino

Casino just ok, comps were terrible. Would not stay at Harrah's anywhere again.

No hot water during my stay