Reviews of Daytona Beach Hawaiian Inn 2 stars

2301 South Atlantic Avenue, Daytona Beach, FL 32118, USA

#59 of 82 hotels in Daytona Beach

Over all good stay
    • Studio with Kitchen and Balcony- Oceanfront Special Offer

The only complaint I had was that the towel and toilet paper supply was very sparse for 4 adults and the beds and pillows were very uncomfortable.

It was a great stay and the Hotel and activities were very fun. I love the bar by the pool. The food was really good and the bartender was great. The pool was always clean and very east to relax at.

It was definitely relaxing, worth every penny, and we would return
    • Studio with Kitchen - Oceanfront

The beds were not that comfy, but lets be honest hotel bed rarely are

Compared to the other hotels near by, it was really nice. We were surprised and very pleased when we pulled up. The bar by the pool was very convenient, the view from the room was lovely, and the gift shop had a lot to choose from and even blew up your floats for you. We definitely got our money's worth staying here.

The whole place has an i dont care attitude
    • Studio with Kitchen - Oceanfront

The elevators were no good we got stuck between floors and the fire department had to come get us out tried to ralk to manager about it but they kept saying the manager will be in tomorro wen we got out the receptionist an maintenance man were just standing there laughing they could have offered us water or simething at least try to make the experience a lil better we were stucj un the elevator for about an hour no air with kids. Also the staff is rude housekeeping kept there doors wide open while cleaning during check out time nobody could get thru they also see u trying to get by but they jyst stand there an continue to work like ur not even there

The pool was big

Great place Just needs some Minor Updates
    • Studio with Kitchen - Oceanfront

The beds were not as comfortable as other places we stayed. Not enough pillows. Pillows were not fluffy enough. Strong smell of pipe smoke while sitting out on the balcony.

The ocean view, clean room, pool area, convince to the ocean.

The location is perfect.
    • Studio with Kitchen - Oceanfront

Building needs overall remodelation, inside and out. Furniture is damaged, elevators make loud noise, bathroom aren't dirty but don't smell good. Room curtains were damaged, doors all scratched.

The location is perfect. The hotel is right at the beach. The view is wonderful.

The lady workers were very nice!
    • One-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

That the room we were supposed to have we didn't get until the third or fourth night, due too the door not being able to open. Also being told all different stories about the room door not being done yet.

The lady workers were very nice! Also the house keeping ladies were also very nice and willing to get us whatever we needed, extra towels, garbage bags, etc. The tiki bar was also good and friendly and it's also kid friendly! And when we finally got into the room we were supposed to be in it was amazing! Loved it, would recommend to anyone and will also be coming back!

I had an ocean view which was absolutely beautiful.
    • King Studio with Kitchen -Oceanfront

I was never given anymore toilet paper once I ran out. I also wasn’t given the right amount of towels on two different days of my five day stay.

I had an ocean view which was absolutely beautiful. The room was nice, but the outdoor area was definitely what made it worth it. The pool, tiki bar area was awesome with good music. Had a great time!

Its going downhill and I always like to stay there..gotta find a new hotel to go to
    • Studio with Kitchen - Oceanfront

The air in my room wasn't wirkung good it was hot..the serenity pool was not warm or hot..they tiij took down the hammocks super early and the staff almost always has an attitude

The room was ocean front

What a great place for a Vacation
    • Studio with Kitchen - Oceanfront

We had a few issues with little things in our room..but the staff was right on it and fixed them in a very timely manner.

The Atmosphere was great...great view from our room.We really enjoyed the outside pool and bar area...the staff was very friendly and courteous!We will be back!

Great time at the Hawaiian
    • Studio with Kitchen - Oceanfront

We had a choice of being on bottom floor but we got 3rd floor. And we chose check in time as well through the app. But had to wait until 4pm

I loved then check in itvwas the easiest I have ever done. I love that we could swim and use the bar while we waited for our room. The atmosphere the whole place made it feel like a vacation I sure didnt. Want to end. The only reason we didnt stay longer is they were fully booked. The staff were great as well

We loved our stay.
    • Studio with Kitchen - Oceanfront

This is our second year staying at the Hawaiian Inn, we love the pool. The staff is very friendly. You can walk to the beach in a matter of minutes. We will stay again😁

Overall had a wonderful time and our room was in the perfect location.
    • King Studio with Kitchen -Oceanfront

Gift shop wouldn't match prices as the sign said , showing them the coupons I had wasn't exceptable to honor the price, said I would need to bring the item in... so they could compare

Loved this location and the resort had many things to do also, bar didn't stay open late at all many nights due to the rain though . The staff was also nice

Nice place, needs some T.L.C
    • King Studio with Kitchen -Oceanfront

Bed came up off the loose frame, balconies are not private, entrance door did not open or close easily, room was in need of updating. Finding ice machine was a mission. Arcade games took coins, no towels available poolside,

On the beach, balconies, fridge, micro, stove, mirrors

• King Studio with Kitchen -Oceanfront

The property need to be remodeled. Trash in the elevator, smelly hallway. . Water coming from the ceiling in the hallway . Faulty electrical receptacle in the room. The door going to the room needed to replace.

Our stay was relaxing which was our ultimate goal
    • One-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

The pull out couch was a little tough to maneuver and the shower temperature ran differently

The view was astounding and it was a nice, overall room to fit 6 people!

Loved the balcony/ocean view and pool.
    • King Studio with Kitchen -Oceanfront

The king size bed was probably the most uncomfortable bed I’ve ever slept in and was hard as a rock.

Loved the balcony/ocean view and pool. Room was nice and amenities were up to date. Staff was friendly and helpful.

The property as a whole needs to be updated.
    • King Studio with Kitchen -Oceanfront

The property as a whole needs to be updated. The room looked old like a senior room. The phone in the room did not work. I originally reserve a high floor ocean view when I got there I had a room on the 2nd floor with view of the pool. The WiFi was worse. And T-Mobile did not work there I had one bar the entire time. I will never stay there again. So disappointed. And checking out the lady in the front black lady name started with a T she was so rude for no reason.

Very disappointed.
    • King Studio with Kitchen -Oceanfront

VERY dirty room, hotel needs major renovation inside. Pictures posted on website are VERY different. I took pictures of our room - 334, our room looks ugly.

View from balcony was beautiful and beds were comfortable.
    • Studio with Kitchen - Oceanfront

Room decor was old and very outdated. Had bugs in the kitchen and small issue with A/C but staff addresses the issue very quickly. Refrigerator was rusted.

View from balcony was beautiful and beds were comfortable. Pool area is very nice and enjoyed the heated pool. Maintenance and house cleaning reacted very quickly to our concerns and resolved them.

Will not return to Hawaiian Inn
    • King Studio with Kitchen -Oceanfront

The fixtures in room were rusty, water leaked through bathroom ceiling exposing mold. Housekeeping never had enough supplies- had to go to front desk ourselves later in day for towels. Bathroom near bar smelled horrible. Ceiling in front lobby leaked. Restaurant was closed- was relocated out at Tiki bar- in the rain- and very limited menu- wasn't even addressed at checkin- you had to stumble upon signs yourself.

Close proximity to the beach. Friendly bartender named Mike.

Hawaiian inn was great.
    • Studio with Kitchen - Oceanfront

Hawaiian inn was great. Little disappointed as not much to do in Daytona beach itself. Most stores not opened or close very early. Couldn’t even find place to go for breakfast. But tiki bar on premises had great food

Disappointing.
    • Studio with Kitchen - Oceanfront

Toilet valve jammed, causing water to flow after flushing. Bathroom door warped. Breakfast room closed. Tiki restaurant short on supplies like plates. Water in hallways. Smaller room than last time I stayed. No coffee filters for coffee pot.

Good view of the ocean.

Oceanfront, good view.
    • Studio with Kitchen and Balcony- Oceanfront Special Offer

The staff never smiled. They asked us multiple times if we were smoking and it wasn’t us. Truly believe some Caucasian people was upset that we were staying there.

Oceanfront, good view. The rooms were beautiful

very bad, could't wait to check out.
    • King Studio with Kitchen -Oceanfront

to much to say,noise, house keeping,ants, dirty floors{black feet right out of shower} so much more.... restaurant closed, roof leaking....

location only

Wonderful Mother's Day weekend! We come here every year!

Room patio was dirty.

Needs new mattresses.other than that it was awesome stay....we always come back every year! This resort has everything in one place. Have met many new friends all over the world at the Hawaiian inn.

It was everything I expected it to be.
    • King Studio with Kitchen -Oceanfront

I wish there was coffee/tea given to us in our room. Also would prefer check-in time to be 2pm and check out to be 12pm

I was pleasantly surprised with the prices at the tiki bar.

nice location.
    • Studio with Kitchen - Oceanfront

The rooms are privately owned, so although similar, some are nicer than others. The beds were WAY too soft. Its like laying in a crater. Not good for a restful nights sleep.

nice location. Pleasant staff. Lovely view.

very nice
    • Studio with Kitchen - Oceanfront

That There where no towels available for the pool, reason given ran out at 4pm and then the next morning at 11am still no towels available. Lady at front desk very nice.

the room was really nice and clean, with a nice balcony, Lady at front desk very nice.

The room was really nice with the balcony
    • Studio with Kitchen and Balcony- Oceanfront Special Offer

It was very hard opening the sliding glass door to the balcony Next time we stay I will get a room closer to the lobby. My husband is 80. And had a hard time getting around to the outside. In the afternoon the outside music was far to loud for us older people

The room was really nice with the balcony The pool a great. alway clean

Pools were great.
    • One-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

Matress's need an upgrade.I asked for an early checkin and was not given one. Had to wait for over an hour.

Pools were great.Staff was friendly and courteous

I liked the view from balcony.
    • Studio with Kitchen - Oceanfront

Building was being renovated. Room next door was being sawed in, cutting noises until after dark, floors are dirty, housekeeping took our towel wash cloths & didn't replace them.The price that I paid for 2 nights was to high for the location & quality of the hotel. I will NEVER stay there again. Also the shower water either scalded or froze us.The water temperature was all over the place.

I liked the view from balcony. Bed was ok.

If you don't mind sleeping in a "motel" this is it.
    • Studio with Kitchen - Oceanfront

The room was horrible!! It was so dirty that my sister felt more comfortable sleeping outside on the balcony and we aren't picky people. No lie. When I had the option of sleeping on the bed or cot, I chose the cot. My kids refused to sleep under the blankets so they froze to death. When you walk in the lobby it looks pretty nice but the rooms are awful. I was just thankful that I only had to stay one night or I would have switched rooms. The tv didn't work right. The volume kept turning off and on at first. The bathroom was disgustingly dirty so we decided to go without taking a shower. I had room 333. I only paid $120 on booking so I figure you pay for what you get. If I would have paid more, I would have definitely made a complaint but we were tired, since we had just driven a 14 hour plus drive. It just wasn't worth it to us. It's a shame bc if they updated the hotel and spent money on buying new comforters and supplies the hotel would be great bc the location is everything. I would not recommend this place or EVER stay here again. It was more like sleeping in a motel. That's what we kept saying anyway, if you get my drift. My sister did say that she looked in someone else's room and it did look nice so maybe it's just what room you get. If you are willing to gamble a night, go for it.

The staff was very friendly. The location was perfect.

Love the hotel but very unhappy with the room service.
    • Studio with Kitchen - Oceanfront

The maid would come and get our towels and trash around 9:30 in the morning and if you were still in bed she would unlock the door and come on in and get them anyway, even if the dead bolt lock was locked or you told her you were still in bed, she came on in anyway, and then the beds were not made for the whole 5 days we were there or was the floors cleaned, we never got any new soap or shampoo the whole time we were there. After she would take our towels around 9:30 they would not bring any clean ones back to replace them until after noon or later so we were not able to take a shower for a couple hours even if you wanted to.

The location and the Tiki bar and the food servid at the bar.

Won’t go back!!
    • Studio with Kitchen - Oceanfront

Upon arrival, it took someone 10 minutes to finally show up and check me in. The interior of the hotel needs a MAJOR rennovation!!

The bed was comfy and the pool area was really nice!

The beach, pool and the balcony
    • Studio with Kitchen - Oceanfront

No coffee, not enough towels, hygiene stuff, no dish soap, no dish towel, and dirty mirrors, not clean at all, also was too much on price of dirty room.

The beach, pool and the balcony

Wish it was a better stay and that we weren't so disappointed.Always loved Hawaiian Inn
    • One-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

I realized when I got there I didn't have right credit card that I org paid rooms for in Feb so they charged me again on another card.Then our two rooms that I tried getting next two each other weren't even on the same floor as I asked for in Feb and was told they were like a couple days before showing up.No soap or shampoo or cleaning stuff in kitchen.Our door wouldn't close or lock.We hadn't been in like 11 years and always went to Hawaiian Inn.Was hoping this trip there would have been better. I can't say well be back for sure.Alot of unhappy people .We were there celebrating my birthday and mothers day early.

That is was on the beach and had the pool

The pool area was very nice.
    • Studio with Kitchen - Oceanfront

Every where you turned it seemed someone was smoking. If you are a smoker than this place is for you. Very offensive to non smokers.

The pool area was very nice.

Very relaxing.
    • Studio with Kitchen - Oceanfront

I did not like that it cost $20 to get on the beach, and then if you have to go somewhere there is only 1 re entry. You would think with the OUTRAGEOUS price to get of the beach, you could come and go as you please!

The staff was very friendly and helpful.

My stay was really great, thanks Hawaiian Inn
    • One-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

Really can't think of anything.

i LIKED THE FRIENDLY SERVICE AND the location on the beach! I also liked the fact that the room had a sofa bed and a kitchen.

Terrible
    • King Studio with Kitchen -Oceanfront

Everything. The room was small. Old. Bathroom had rust in sink and bath tub. Closet door was barely on. Tv remote didn’t work. The bed was terrible!!!!! It sounded like the box springs were falling apart and the mattress was barely a mattress.. Sheets were like sand paper. No blankets. Small bath towels. Terrible experience. Almost decided to leave as soon as we got there. Will not stay there again.

Balcony and beach view.

Overall we had a great week and was a great value for the money.
    • King Studio with Kitchen -Oceanfront

The bed was a little uncomfortable but bearable. The on going construction was a little distracting.

The staff was very accommodating and friendly. Pool and deck area was kept neat and clean. Plenty of room. The fire show and dinner was absolutely amazing.

Okay, but not a repeat hotel
    • One-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

I didn't like how the whole suite was tiled, which from a cleaning standpoint I understand, but their was no rug or mat or nothing. .so the sand went everywhere! Also, the suit was older, and a bit worn down.

I liked the friendly staff and the view

It was a pleasant stay. We would stay again.
    • Studio with Kitchen - Oceanfront

The pillows were flat as pancakes. I want a clean room and a comfortable bed with fluffy pillows. The bed wasn’t all that comfortable but the pillows were awful. The other thing was, the room had a kitchenette but no dish soap or dish towels.

The hotel had a little cafe and when I first went in I wasn’t to sure about it because there was random “stuff “ sitting around that Made it seem a little iffy. But the lady that ran it was super nice and she made delicious French toast. In fact, I had her French toast two mornings in a row. The room itself was a nice size and decorated cute.

Was a short trip to paradise.
    • King Studio with Kitchen -Oceanfront

The bed was a nightmare was old and very uncomfortable. Didnt sleep well at all.

The bar outside was fun and the price was just rite. The bartender was outstanding. The dimner show was fantastic, the food was fair.

All in all it was a good stay here.
    • Studio with Kitchen - Oceanfront

Our sliding glass door to the balcony was very heavy and difficult to slide back and forth. The property is out dated and could use some upgrading. The outside pool was freaking COLD! The bathrooms exhaust fan didn't work, lots of moisture. Price was a bit high for this older Resort.

The room was quite large for this price group, and included dishes and silverware, BONUS! The views of the Atlantic are spectacular. Location to all other sights is great. The pool area is large and offers plenty of space and lots of loungers to use. And of course, the beach access is AWSOME!

Great location!
    • Studio with Kitchen - Oceanfront

A couple repair in the room we stayed in would be nice.. microvawe door, closet door... Drying machine was expensive .. $2 for a load!

Nice warm water in indoor pool, nice big outdoor pool and good food in tiki bar

I will never stay here again.
    • One-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

In the kitchen, there was no dish’s. The whole room was ran down and out of date. Doors were broken and did not have a way to lock. The shower would go from hot to cold During your shower. Only had 2 luggage carts for the whole hotel. These carts were broken and did not work properly.

The pool was nice along with the staff.

Overall, it was great and very affordable stay with a beautiful view of the ocean and beach!
    • One-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

Rooms and kitchen need majorly updated. Very basic and plain - would be more inviting to have more beach decor. Our door did not securely lock - you could get in the room without using a room key. The sleeper sofa was broken so could not be utilized as an extra bed (couch was fine). Wished they had a Jacuzzi.

The view was unbeatable! We stayed on the 5th floor. Pools were great. Enjoyed having the grill and bar on the pool deck available. The gift shop was very affordable! The staff was always very friendly. Direct beach access. Our family had a great time. Conveniently located to restaurants, activities and site seeing.

Ocean views from the balcony - great way to start your...
    • Studio with Kitchen - Oceanfront

Room had a kitchenette which the pictures looked like it was bigger than what it actually was. Also, just because there's a coffee pot, does not mean they have coffee packets for you. Bring your own or plan on making a trip down to their small cafe.

Ocean views from the balcony - great way to start your morning! Large pool area outdoors as well as a smaller one that semi indoor/outdoor.

if you are NOT in your room much it is great- pool, pool bar food, drinks, beach access is great
    • One-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

sink clogged- mold and cracked paint on walls and floors- no way to control AC and it was freezing- no deadbolt or chain locks on doors- no lit up sign outside at night- very dark- roach on wall in diner in lobby

Beach- pool area- separate living area with full kitchen

This was my seventh time i booked a room there, very upset,...
    • Studio with Kitchen - Oceanfront

had a smell i n the room like a wet moldy smell. had to call maitenence for toliet kept running Door would not pull open very wide, and when we went in door needed replaced from someone breaking in it. was an opening around the whole door and lots of air and noise coming in, felt very unsafe,. palm tree right in front of balcony that needed cut and trimmed. only a large pan, no skillets or etc. no dish soap etc. refrig dragged on the floor and hard to open and close. very disappointed as i come every year one or mor times , lst time i did not get what i asked for. never offered fla or nothing discounted for age or etc.

This was my seventh time i booked a room there, very upset, asked for one check in, had to wait till 4. asked for facing the ocean as usual . pool in front of doors was on thrid floor right across from all the air conditioners etc, so noisey.

This place is a great value at a great location.
    • Studio with Kitchen - Oceanfront

The pillows were not comfortable. If I wasn't flying, I would've just brought my own.

I was looking for a clean, friendly room directly on the beach. While it's not the Taj Mahal, it is a great value at a great location and the beach getaway I desperately needed!

I enjoyed it very much!
    • Studio with Kitchen - Oceanfront

The Beach view was absolutely breath taking! We weren't too far from anything and the surrounding area was nice! The outside could use a little updating but the rooms were comfortable.

Could have been better ! Much better !!!!!
    • Studio with Kitchen - Oceanfront

NOT AN OCEANFRONT ROOM 127. 1ST TIME THERE WE GOT BAR REAR , NO VIEW !! NEEDS MORE SMALL MAINTAINCE CARE, TV REMOTE, ALARM CLOCK, TOILET SEAT NOT CONNECTED, SOFTER TOWELS.. CHECKIN PEOPLE CONFUSED. NOT ENOUGH DECK CHAIRS, PEOPLE WERE STEALING THEM OFF YOUR DECK, GROUND FLOOR.

Room good, clean. HOUSEKEEPER VERY GOOD AND PLEASANT.

short on towels everyday. And you had to get up at 4:30 am to get a seat near the pool.
    • Studio with Kitchen - Oceanfront

The room was not cleaned very well from the last guest that were there.

Music was nice during the day into the night. Food was good if it hadn't taken so long to get.

most likely will not stay there again
    • Studio with Kitchen - Oceanfront

mattress and box springs should have been replaced long ago box spring was broken and mattress keep sliding off bed; they have a towel shortage, would take dirty towels in early AM and not replace them till late afternoon

The pool area was very nice

Won't do it again.
    • King Studio with Kitchen -Oceanfront

1.the floors were tiled and dirty. my feet looked like they were stained black. 2. the couch in the original room was a pull out bed and was broken in the middle so you could not sit in it without sliding off. 3. There were no chairs to sit in other than kitchen chairs in the second room so there was no comfortable place to read if so inclined. 4. The bed in the 1st room was horrible. enough said 5. The maid in room 1 refused to do anything other than empty waste baskets and replace towels and for 2 nights didn't even do that. 6. Neither room were the floors cleaned at all (except by my socks) 7. The restaurant in the hotel was not appealing so I don't know how the food was there. 8. The hotel is located in a less than desirable side of town.

The management did give us a different room after we complained about the original room and they did try to make amends. The problem was that these are privately owned condos (which we were not made aware of at booking) and there was not a lot that they could do. The bed in the second room (after we complained about the 1st room and relocated) was much better. (no more backaches)

Based on some previous reviews, we approached our stay for...
    • One-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

Based on some previous reviews, we approached our stay for an on site wedding with some trepidation. But our 2 room suite was spacious, clean and well appointed. Not luxurious but quite serviceable. Great view, nice pools (indoor & out) and the great beach. Tiki bar had good food at reasonable prices.

The proximity to the beach was nice
    • Studio with Kitchen - Oceanfront

The staff at the service desk at check in was a little rude. Had to wait until almost 5 before we could check in to our room

The proximity to the beach was nice

One of the worst experiences I have experienced in my vacations
    • Studio with Kitchen - Oceanfront

One of the worst experiences I have experienced in my vacations. The costumer service was the worst I have seen in my life. The hotel with very bad hygiene, starting with the rooms. The manager of the place with very bad physical appearance and with very bad service to the costumer. The workers from the desk "Aldaine and Margo" with very bad treatment and lack of professional ethics. The entrance time of 4pm, ended being at 7 pm, after being in place from 2pm. Nothing I just recommend not visiting such a disgusting hotel. Do not spend your money visiting that hotel with such poor cleaning and customer service.

The whole feeling!
    • Studio with Kitchen and Balcony- Oceanfront Special Offer

There was no oven Cookware was lacking. No strainer to make Mac and cheese not enough cups plates and bowls for 4 people no knowledge to cut deities and vegetables with

The whole feeling! Well maintained 24 he front desk staff

ENJOYABLE BUT TO DARN COLD THIS YEAR!!!!!!!
    • King Studio with Kitchen -Oceanfront

I liked the D J. This was not our first stay. It was the first time we booked with booking.com. We rented from personal owners. We enjoy every time we stay. With all the spring breakers after the dj leaves the noise is minimum. We both are in our 70's.

Disgusting

The room was dirty and the hotel was full of immature spring breakers. We took one look into our room and immediately checked out and left. There was no way we would stay there with our kids.

Checked in and checked out
    • King Studio with Kitchen -Oceanfront

Room picture didn’t do justice it was awful dirty, no towels or wash cloths. They had an old outside table and two unmatched chairs in the room. Looked like Bates Motel.

It got the job done but I wouldn’t recommend it to friends.
    • Studio with Kitchen - Oceanfront

The house keeping would come in the morning get our trash and towels, but wouldn’t bring back new towels so we had to call for new ones everyday. The house keeping does not come in and clean the rooms. The whole building is out dated and dirty. It was 90% young spring breakers.

We had a ground floor room that let us walk right out onto the patio that had a great view on the ocean. The room was a good size. The food from the cafe and bar were both good.

Very poor quality for the price I paid and the pictures look nothing like what my room
    • King Studio with Kitchen -Oceanfront

I was there a week and the only thing the housekeeping did was take the trash and towels and never brought the towels back never made our bed or cleaned the room the whole week we where there .the room door was falling apart you had to slam the door to shut it and very poor planning for parking with a trailer I had 2 rooms that cost me over $2400.00 I would not stay there again or recommend to anybody to not stay

Front counter people where very friendly

The staff was very rude, including the manager himself.
    • King Studio with Kitchen -Oceanfront

The staff was very rude, including the manager himself. The cleaning staff would take our towels and never return them. They did not give essentials like toilet paper either.

This hotel was the most awful experience I’ve ever had! Never returning!
    • Studio with Kitchen - Oceanfront

The staff were terribly rude, no one was willing to help me. I stood at the front desk waiting for the staff to finish texting. The staff looked like they haven’t showered in weeks also. The room was dirty when I got in. My key stopped working twice. The walls were dirty. Everything about this hotel was awful.

The pool.

Would like a full size kitchen the next time I visit. This was misrepresented online.
    • King Studio with Kitchen -Oceanfront

Some place to eat on the premises. Like an in house restaurant.

No breakfast was available. I would like to see some type of sit-down eating facility on the property other than the Cabana.

We will be back! Soon!
    • King Studio with Kitchen -Oceanfront

Beds were uncomfortable. Needed more towels, toilet paper, and there was a coffee maker.. no coffee.

Loved the diner for breakfast. Great food! Enjoyed the bar by the pool. Mike's the best! And they had great food too! Price was great! We'll be back

Facility were perfect, pool and beach are beautiful.
    • King Studio with Kitchen -Oceanfront

Rooms hallways needs more care. Everything is dirty in the hallways. In general will recommend the hotel.

Facility were perfect, pool and beach are beautiful.

A great poolside area
    • One-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

Room was outdated. This is a condo unit where some rooms are managed by the hotel and some by private owners. So the rooms are all decorated differently. But the outside pool area makes up for what the room was lacking.

The one bedroom apartment ocean front worked great for us. A private balcony was nice. The pool area makes this hotel. Plenty of lounge chairs or tables for everyone. Food at the morning café and Tiki Bar was pretty good and not overly priced. Bar drinks a little pricey.

View was amazing
    • King Studio with Kitchen -Oceanfront

I didn’t get to stay longer

The view was amazing! We got there about 8pm the young. Man That checked us in was very helpful and friendly . Ask for an ocean view You will not be disappointed!

My daughter and I made it fun. The property did not help. Patio door off the track most of our stay.
    • Studio with Kitchen - Oceanfront

Room was very old, dingy, very poor linens. Furniture space and dated. No art on the walls. Ugly! With all the others around......would never stay here again.

Only had coffee in morning. We were not aware that we had to bring our own coffee. Had salad at that tiki bar. Very good

Smelly hotel!
    • Studio with Kitchen - Oceanfront

The hotel smelled terrible, it is kind of old and outdated. The room did not have hot water. The pool which stated to be heated, was not!!!

The Location and the big rooms.

Browse Daytona Beach Hawaiian Inn traveller photo gallery