Reviews of Hyatt Place Savannah Airport 4 stars

4 Stephen S Green Drive, Pooler, Savannah, GA 31408, USA

#33 of 135 hotels in Savannah

• King Room with Sofa Bed - High Floor

The bed was super comfortable. Everything was up to date and clean. Nothing looked worn out or out dated, which was great. The breakfast items were good and the environment was clean.

• King Room with Sofa Bed

No microwave in room, but they do have one available in the lobby area. Ask for location.

The property is located to many shopping areas and good restaurants

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

I had a terrible experience at front desk of the hotel. One of the male attendant at the reception desk was not courteous. He pretended like he didn't see me standing at the reception desk and walked away. I reported him to the manager on duty and he didn't even apologize. He said nothing to support his actions.

• King Room with Sofa Bed

cant say we didnt like anything for a weekend not a bad stay

walking distance to resturants and outlet gas stations there is a seafood resturant about 1000 feet from hotel and also another resturant right next door that close at 11pm. This hotel is only 20 mins from the famous River street. So overall not a bad stay at the Hyatt p.s. we loved the shower stall no more tub and shower combo.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

Very clean and family friendly. Great breakfast every morning. Up to date rooms. Late check out was perfect. Close to downtown Savannah and Tanger Outlet was less than 2 miles.

• King Room with Sofa Bed

Stops serving breakfast at 9 am. Can hear other tenants steps, and their dog barking in room. Room is a bit dirty.

Spacious room. Easy parking. Proximity to restaurants and shopping areas.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

No in-room microwave, although there is one in the lobby for use if needed.

Location close in proximity to lots of restaurants, Tanger Outlets, the pool, the suite sizes, right off of the interstate.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

The air conditioning was making a lot of noise and the bathroom sliding door was hard to lock.

The room was large with a lot of space. Breakfast was ok.

No microwave!!!

This place was spectacular. The staff was pretty friendly!!! The breakfast in the morning was by far the best I have had at a hotel. I would recommend this place to anyone.

I actually liked everything

The hotel was in perfect shape very nice ... it had snacks there if you needed it plus a little bar plus a wonderful breakfast 😃. But the people were awesome they are they were so polite and so professional I am a travel agent and have seen a lot of hotels and this is a great property I would give it a 10 rating !!! Laurie Lawrence/ owner of Budget Tracel Missoula Mt

• King Room with Sofa Bed

The sound of the air conditioner was not a pleasant lullaby to sleep with. There also was a horrific aroma that came and went repeatedly throughout the evening, while the air conditioner was off.

I absolutely enjoyed the breakfast and hospitality. The shuttle bus diver Eric was punctual and courteous as well as the young lady whom was pulled from her kitchen duty in order to drive myself and another gentlemen to the airport so very early in the morning between 5am - 6am I’m so greatful that she didn’t think of it as robbery from her other commitments Hyatt Place you all have an AWESOME team player in that young lady I’m so sorry 😔that I can not recall her name Thank you Hyatt Place for a memorable stay

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

Perfect location, right off of 95. Friendly staff. Large room and bed was comfortable. Good lawn area around hotel to walk the dog. Close to many other restaurants, etc. Typical Hyatt Place.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

Breakfast was good but a little limited. More options would have been great. The kids would have wanted to play a bit more without concern for the guests above and below our room.

Beds were fairly comfy. Loved the space in the room. The location was also great with shopping and leisure within close proximity. Staff was really great... a big plus for our experience. Staff went beyond expectations to accommodate my family and was quite friendly from day one. We appreciated the shuttle service very much. The community was also quite friendly. Everywhere we went people greeted us and treated us well, smiles and all.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Sofa Bed - High Floor

Did not know this hotel allowed dogs... until our neighbors dog was barking early in the morning.

The staff was very accommodating upon arrival. We had a friend break her ankle during our trip away from home and we had no crutches or wheelchair. The staff was kind enough to let us use the hotel wheelchair during our stay. We appreciate that so much! The room was very nice and clean. Bed was beyond comfortable “loved it”!

na

I enjoyed the room , the staff was very pleasant and the breakfast was very well done, especially the hot food. The breakfast host GiGi was the best. The hotel looked and smelled clean. The rooms very nice and spacious. Enjoyed my stay and this is my hotel next time we visit Savannah. The places to eat and shop are within a mile away.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Sofa Bed - High Floor

Mattress was extra firm but the rest of the accommodations were great. So I have no complaints!

Room size was good. Had 1st floor room near exit to take my dog in and out at night. That was awesome! Room was quiet. Had walk in shower! Loved that. Check in was very easy and quick, so was check out! Had to ask for a delayed checkout d/t health issue. Was granted request w/o any problem. Staff was very helpful. Was not charged extra fee for my pet! The hotel and staff was outstanding! Recommend!!!

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

We got charged twice, stating that the hold fee was the price of your room (again) plus extra fees, all together our card got charged almost $1,000 for one room/two night stay, which is absolutely ridiculous. Although we will be getting that half back when the hold is up, and the hotel itself was nice, a $500 hold fee on top of our payment is outrageous and I probably will not be staying here again because of this.

Staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was kept clean.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

We liked everything about this hotel - not one negative.

The beds were extremely comfortable and I always appreciate good quality bed sheets and these bed sheets were high quality. The breakfast buffet had anything you would want and then some.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

You can tell the rooms need a little updating. Carpet a little worn, left over smells, nothing big and if you not on the top floor you can hear about every step a person takes above you.

• King Room with Sofa Bed

But the heating unit in our room kept going out, leaving us (me and my adult daughter) waking up freezing! Left hotel with a runny nose and sore throat!!!

Room was clean, and surroundings were nice.

• King Room with Sofa Bed

Breakfast at 8:00am was completely out of oatmeal. When I asked if they could bring more out, I was told no, because it takes 3 hours to prepare.

Receptionist at check in at 10:00pm

• King Room with Sofa Bed

Wasn’t pleased with the one elevator but i wasn’t complaining because it was fast enough.

I absolutely love the comfort of the beds. I slept like a baby the last time i came down. The hotel is 4 minutes from the outlets, food places and more. Staff was so friendly!

Nothing bad.

Very updated furnishings. Staff very friendly. Breakfast was as good as on the cruise we just took. Easy on, off from I-95. We will stay again on way to, from FL.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

Breakfast was good but there was no variety. For the price we pay I feel like there should be more breakfast choices.

Room very clean, I have no complaints at all about the room. Overall it was pretty good.

• King Room with Sofa Bed

Staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was excellent and the ladies kept the area clean and the hot food coming. I will definitely be staying here on my next trip to Savannah.

• King Room with Sofa Bed

Dust / mold on ceiling near AC vents , wallpaper peeling in bathroom , looked like water leak . Cockroach in living room next to couch

Very nice staff

No complaints

This was a very nice place to stay, I was traveling with my sons and had just completed a drive across the US. We stayed in several hotels, this was by far the best. The restaurant next door was excellent and we very much enjoyed our stay.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

Check in staff wasn't at the front desk when I arrived at 12:30am to check in. I waited 10 minutes at the front desk before he came strolling in from outside to check me in. I was never greeted either and he was dressed very casual and looked unprofessional. Check out attendant at the front desk was dressed rather casually not professional look at all. He was to email me my bill/receipt for my stay and I never got it. The breakfast that was supposed to be on the warmers keeping hot was cold. Maintenance issues with the plumbing in the room I was in. We reported it to the front desk clerk upon check out.

Room was spacious and beds were comfortable. The breakfast staff were very courteous.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

Very poor sound proofing. Extremely loud and disruptive to sleep from noise above, below and beside. Will not stay again.

Beds were comfortable. Excellent staff. Great location.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Sofa Bed - High Floor

I booked through Booking.com and used I different card from the one that I held the room with. As a result over two hundred dollars was on hold which took away from my Holiday shopping :(

This was my fist time staying at this location, however, I was very pleased. The staff from checking in to the staff helping out with breakfast was awesome. I have no problem with staying here again

• King Room with Sofa Bed - High Floor

A great stay. Super quiet room (worth paying the extra for a high floor room - request a room facing the back), spacious and clean with all amenities. A super surprise was the hot breakfast which was just lovely: super freshly made scrambled eggs, sausages, waffles as well as a selection of cereals, fruit, oatmeal with all the fixings, a variety of breads and fresh coffee. So nice to have a “real” breakfast. Super friendly staff on the front desk and also the restaurant. Will stay again.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

Property Spotlight shines in window at night. Need better window coverage

Attractive ,comfortable, spacious, quiet rooms. Great breakfast and Close to shopping.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

Room cleanliness could have been improved. We had to have our sheets changed on arrival as the bed had some hairs on it. Breakfast had a fairly poor selection, and fruits were not very fresh. I expected more from Hyatt.

The location near the I95 was very convenient.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

Unfortunately a lot of support was needed: Room door lock constantly blocked and refusing to open (magnetic cards to be always reset); Absence of guest laundry in the hotel, needed to walk by to other hotel to do my laundry...

Friendly and warm staff, supporting at every moment.

• King Room with Sofa Bed

Very convenient. Did notice that the airport shuttle stopped at 10:00. Luckily, we had already arranged to pick up the rental car to get to the hotel.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

There was nothing we didn't like about this place. We've stayed here twice now and will continue to do so whenever we are in the area.

The double queen suite was very spacious. It had a big open sitting area and desk space with a tv separated from the beds. The bathroom was updated and clean. Perfect space for our family of two adults and three little kids. The breakfast had a nice variety and I liked that they had fresh fruit too. Also the hotel is right next door to a restaurant that was very delicious and convenient for dinner. The staff was friendly and helpful. Definitely recommend it!

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

The sliding bathroom doors are poorly designed, and were difficult to shut. We were only able to get it to lock once! The shower somehow sprayed the floor even though I had the curtain shut. Same thing for my mother-in-law.

Decent variety of food and the eggs were good. The breakfast staff was also doing a great job.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

Really need soundproofing—walls very thin. The hotel was not full the night we stayed—if it had been crowded it would have been really loud Also pillows way too hard

Nice staff, very clean, spacious room

• King Room with Sofa Bed - High Floor

We had bugs in our room that had to be exterminated by maintenance and the cleaning staff. The room was starting to get “tired” with stains on the vents, etc. The ac (heater) did not work. The breakfast lacked sufficient choices. Complimetary coffee was only available until 9:00 AM. Even with a discount coupon, the price was way too high. We stayed at a Summerhill Suites the previous night that was better in most respects and was 60% of the price.

The room was spacious with two good quality flat screen tv’s, king bed and walk-in shower.

• King Room with Sofa Bed

The room was not clean, the bathroom had lots of hair on the floor, our door had scratches from dogs all over it, the bathroom door was just frosted glass which afforded little privacy and lit the entire room during the night if someone had to use the restroom, and the floor did not look like it has been vacuumed before we got there. Definitely not what I expected of a $162 per night room.

The bed was comfortable and we were able to get a late check out time which was nice.

• King Room with Sofa Bed

We were part of the evacuation from FL due to hurricane Irma. It meant a lot to us to have a nice room along the route. It really raised our spirits. The room was large and comfortable. Everything worked well. Breakfast was delicious! We will definitely seek out this hotel, if we make the trip by road again.

• King Room with Sofa Bed

Upon check in we were informed that we would have to leave by 8:00a next morning due to hurricane. Our flight was not scheduled until 4:00p next day. Left at 2:00a as received call from American our flight has been cancelled due to hurricane. We hopped into our rental car and drove home 700 miles

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Sofa Bed - High Floor

Nothing. Enjoyed everything about our stay.

The queen room was a great size. I loved that the lounge with pull out couch and desk was separated from the bedroom and the bathroom was in between the room and lounge area. The large bathroom was modern with a beautiful glass sliding door. There was a big tv in both the room and lounge area. The rooms were clean and quiet.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Sofa Bed - High Floor

I wish the breakfast was better. It would of been nice if there was someone who would make you an omelette or fresh pancakes to order.

The room was wonderful and I was very pleased with it and will be staying there again.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

The shower didn’t drain properly so sadly when I was showering I was showing in a big puddle. Also it seemed to leak, as there was a river coming from the corner of the tub onto the bathroom tiles.

He breakfast was awesome. And th needs were comfy! Staff was fabulous!

Rooms could be updated

The front desk person...Michelle was absolutely wonderful. Very helpful, very friendly and very accomodating. She should be rewarded for the care she took in making our stay so comfortable.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

I really didn't have any dislikes about this property.

Great Hotel, I love my room. The bathroom in the corners on the floor could have been cleaned a little better but overall, a great Hotel!

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

The room we got was for six people but we only had enought towels, toiletries, and blankets for four- however, we called the desk and they accomodated us right away.

Clean atmosphere

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

Overall very nice ... bathroom had a few minor maintence issues that still needed to be looked at caulk needed and 1 cracked tiles

Beds and pillows were great staff was excellent

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

No lobby coffee outside of breakfast hours!!! Too bad, as I was on crutches and needed to hang around the common areas. Ceilings are paper thin. We had guest above us stomping feet. We could hear babies through walls. Lack of soundproofing is a shame, because it is otherwise great!

Simply superb breakfast and very attractive hotel. Clean pool. Well decorated rooms. Reliable airport hotel van. Very pleasant staff.

• King Room with Sofa Bed

Lights had burnt out bulbs even with lights turned on the room was dark. the pillows were like rocks, part of my shower was broken. Waited forever to be served at the bar.

There was lots of room on the couch for our family

• King Room with Sofa Bed

The hotel shuttle to the airport didn't begin until 5 AM. We had to find our own transportation to the airport for a flight leaving at 5:30 AM.

The location to the airport was excellent.

• King Room with Sofa Bed

The entire staff paid attention to detail and went above and beyond to provide superior customer service. I especially enjoyed their friendly smiles and pleasant greetings; it felt like coming home.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Sofa Bed - High Floor

Breakfast was a little crowded, but that wasn't at the fault of the hotel...that was just everyone coming down to breakfast at the same time. Maybe put the silverware and napkins over by the plates...that's my only suggestion.

One of the quietest rooms I've ever stayed in! Being so close to the airport, and having other families staying on the same floor, I thought there would be more noise. I was very pleasantly surprised! Very clean and the staff was superb! Breakfast was delicious, a huge variety, and the hot choices changed each day so you weren't eating the same thing day in and day out.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

The room had a funny smell and some parts of the carpet was wet like they had just steamed the carpet and didn't give it time to dry. You could also see a few unfinished rooms through a window that were in disarray and they were working...they should have closed both curtains because it was an eye sore to see that as I took my kids for a walk around the property....other than that it was AWESOME.

• King Room with Sofa Bed

The pool area could have been cleaner.

It was a great place to stay. The room was clean the staff was helpful and friendly. The breakfast was good too.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Sofa Bed - High Floor

Only complaint I had was they cleaned the room but forgot to r stock toilet tissue had to call down to the front desk and it took over 30 minutes to get toilet tissue.

The staff was friendly. Breakfast was great took my niece down while were closing up, cause she wanted eggs. They lady there took a bowl to the back and got her some eggs.

• King Room with Sofa Bed

We found dead and live bugs in our room and the most helpful they were was to say "oh yeah, it rained. That happens sometimes." Also, the air conditioner was insanely loud and rattled the entire time it was on. Definitely the worst Hyatt Place I've been to. Also the room Was so damp we slipped on the floor multiple times.

Breakfast and free parking are nice.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

The fact that we needed to check out one day early due to a family emergency but were told the cancellation fee was one night . So we still had to leave and just left our keys in the room. But still paid for the night even though we left out at 8am the day prior.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Sofa Bed - High Floor

The only downfall was that the rooms could have easily had a full size refrigerator and a two burner stove with microwave (or at least just a microwave) making it easier for vacationers to prepare meals so they wouldn't have to eat out so much. Also, the frosted glass bathroom sliding doors were beautiful, but kind of awkward for privacy. Maybe a sliding barn door would be better. Also, most every time we went to the pool is was dirty and full of debris.

The staff was fabulous. We met a lady that served breakfast named Glynis and she was awesome. Always smiling and very welcoming. All the employees were exceptional and made our trip worthwhile.

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

We had a great time. Staff was friendly especially the kitchen staff. Everyone was very friendly. Cleaning service was reliable and thorough. We were greeted each time we came and went. We couldn't have had a more pleasant stay.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

There appeared to be mold on the bathroom wall, seen this in a different room the stay before this as well.

Convenient location. Comfortable and clean beds.

• Reviewed: 10 June 2017

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

Our room was a little dirty when we checked in. There were kids stickers stuck to the back of the bathroom door and stains on the couch and all over the floor.

The women who made and were around during breakfast were very friendly and made you feel comfortable! All of the staff provided excellent customer service!

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

The bathroom in the room was horrible Found like 6 hairs in the shower that was not mine it was very dirty had to have staff come back up to clean the Bathroom again . Also the wallpaper in the bathroom was coming off so they but staples in the wall to keep it on JUST HORRIBLE I DID MAKE A Complaint and they gave me half off my bill

Room size the bed the Breakfast the location The staff

• Reviewed: 19 May 2017

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Sofa Bed - High Floor

This was an off the highway one night experience for us even though the area is a popular holiday destination. We were on our way from N Carolina to Florida. I found the hotel using the map on the site to approximate a distance equalling 4,5 hours of driving. We wanted something near the off ramp to make continuing our journey easier the next morning. What a pleasant surprise! Facilities were very good and extremely clean. Beds were wonderful! Breakfast was very nice. Sam Snead's restaurant next door was fantastic and really enhanced our experience!! Everyone in our family enjoyed their dinner. Ambience and service were excellent! The benefit of having this restaurant within 100 feet of the front door enhances the value of staying at this hotel. This was the nicest hotel we stayed in during our 9 days on the road.

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

• King Room with Sofa Bed - High Floor

The pillows was a lil hard. The hallway was too hot for us to stand in to open the door. I know its worst for housekeeper

The staff was very nice. The food was good.

• Reviewed: 14 April 2017

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

I was charged more than the rate I booked the room for. And I was rushed out the room before it was checkout time. Not sure if I'll return this particular location in the near future.

Cleanliness of the facility.

• Reviewed: 13 April 2017

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

Air conditioner was very loud, trash had not been emptied in the bathroom, mildew on bath tile..

Location, staff was accommodating , breakfast was good...

• Reviewed: 13 April 2017

• King Room with Sofa Bed

Room was not clean. The room was not cleaned any day of our stay. Had to ask for clean towels and toilet paper. Staff said they would make a note but that must have been all they did. Was very dissatisfied with the way it was all handled. Would not wish to stay here again. Oh and watch your step when you exit the elevator.

Staff was friendly

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

This was suppose to be a non smoking environment and our room reeked of smoke. We contacted management and they did nothing about it. Said the GM would contact us but never did. Said they would move our room but did not.

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

Room Key would not open gate to the pool. This was the only issue we had.

The pillows were very comfortable. Beds and room were very clean when we arrived. EVERY staff member was polite and friendly. Anything we needed was taken care of quickly. This was the best hotel experience we have ever had. Will absolutely be returning.

• Reviewed: 7 April 2017

• King Room with Sofa Bed - High Floor

We're happy to say ...Nothing!

Our suite was spacious and modern, clean and very comfortable! Felt like a cozy little home away from home! We didn't want to leave! We really appreciated the jumpstart to our day with the nice variety of items for breakfast. The best part though was the staff! Everyone was really friendly and accommodating, beyond our expectations! Thank you for a great stay!

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

• King Room with Sofa Bed - High Floor

The staff was exceptional! Every person on their team was very friendly and professional. Layla, Nina and Ivy went above and beyond. We will definately stay there when we come back. The rooms had a wonderful sitting area and comfortable beds.

• Reviewed: 29 March 2017

Shower

I have always stayed at Hyatt and this was the first time the room was not keep up. The shower had a broken shelf and the door to the bathroom was messed up. Other then that the place was great

• King Room with Sofa Bed

Room was dirty. Complained to staff, wasn't offered a room change. There was some sort of water damage in hotel hallway, industrial fans ran all day/night disrupting sleep. We checked out early, due to conditions.

Browse Hyatt Place Savannah Airport traveller photo gallery