Reviews of Henley Park Hotel 4 stars

926 Massachusetts Avenue, Northwest, Washington, DC 20001, USA

#89 of 138 hotels in Washington

• Deluxe Queen Room

We stayed at the Henry Park for two nights as part of a long two month trip through Europe and America. We chose the Henley park because of its reviews and proximity to the museums. We were very surprised at the attitude of staff at the front desk and in the restaurant for breakfast. The attitude bordered on a kind of rude indifference It was almost too much trouble to meet basic requests We never as a rule criticise staff as theirs is a thankless task involving long hours and it is the staff who make your stay enjoyable. The attitude of staff at the Henley Park made one feel uncomfortable The exceptions were the doorman and the bar staff We are currently in the Executive Soleil in New York A very different experience with all the staff here

• Queen Room

A shirt was purchased and worn the night before checkout. Upon arriving at our next destination (family's house), we realized the shirt did not get packed. I called the hotel, but they said it wasn't found.

The staff was warm and helpful. The bar and restaurant were lovely and had very good food.

• Queen Room

Our room was small and pokey with no touches of luxury.We have stayed in many historic hotels in America but this crowded room, with scratched furniture has seen better days, and was basic for what we paid. There was no desk and this was part of the room description.I booked a queen size room, and the advertising photo was of a much nicer one.Firstly, the room they initially put us in had no fridge and the weather was hot.It was only after 3 phone calls,and the time waisted doing this before they offered us a room with a fridge .The room had a stale- unaired smell ,so simple airing,(by opening the window) would have made a positive difference. The air conditioning unit,has seen better days was very loud. Overall it was a disappointing stay .

Location was good

• Queen Room

No kettle; no tea or herbal teas.

Upgraded to a better room (without asking) on arrival. Good spacious room although a little noisy as it was on the third floor overlooking a busy road. Only coffee provided in the room (good coffee) but no kettle and no tea, despite asking. Would certainly stay again.

• Junior King Suite

No ice machines in the hotel and no microwaves in the room.

The large room for our family was nice. The linens were clean and comfy! The location to nearby cafe's and restaurants was great! Easy walk to the white house and the museums. Staff was friendly and gave great directions.

• Queen Room

The corridors were very cool, but it wasn't a problem.

It was a lovely friendly clean hotel. We especially enjoyed the breakfast which was excellent value and set us up for the day.

• Queen Room

Any parking near the hotel was a chore.

Staff was excellent, as were the accommidations. DC streets were a bit of a hassle to manuver, but no reflection on the property.

• Queen Room

Hotel is rustic and older. But very clean and nice. The staff was very friendly. They helped us with parking questions, places to eat and tourist things. Only inconvenience for us, was having to go down to the bar to get ice each time we needed it. Which, the bar was very nice and everyone was great. Definitely a good value and would stay there again.

• Queen Room

Hotel is too old. The lifts are narrow and jaded. The bed is creaky and the painting on the wall is peeling. Very noisy. No heater available during cold nights. We stayed in a Junior Suite. The front office staff added extra cost to our final bill without any explanation and we have to sort this out with the Manager

Location is near the Washington convention centre

• Deluxe Queen Room

Two issues: the pillows were terrible (bad quality and very big) - I cannot sleep- and they didn't have espresso coffee in the morning (machine was broken). Otherwise, the Hotel is great.

The Hotel is beautiful, and rooms and big and clean.

• Queen Room

Perhaps the price could’ve been lower.

We escaped another hotel at 11pm, a real dump, to go to The Henley, and The Henley was wonderful. A little expensive, but everything is in DC. It was clean and cozy and the staff was great.

• Queen Room

A male staff member unlocked our room and entered without knocking or announcing his presence. There was a female guest in bed sleeping at the time and it was not even close to checkout time. That is totally unacceptable and the reason we will not be booking at the Henley again.

Easy access to other venues in town.

• Queen Room

There was no AC. The cost of the room was reasonable, but the added fees were a bit extreme.

It was very close to the convention center. It was quiet and more like a home than a hotel.

• Queen Room

The only problem we encountered was with air conditioning. The day we arrived the room was quite warm and the AC did little to cool the room. The only blanket on the bed was a heavy comforter which would have been wonderful had the room been cool, but couldn't be used at all because of the heat.

The hotel is beautiful and breakfast in the dining room was a highpoint. Our room, although small, was well appointed and comfortable. I thoroughly enjoyed the age and history of the property and it is well located within easy walking distance of everything.

• Queen Room

I was not greeted at check in. I had to say hello first, she finally looked up at me and said “ID and card you used to book please”. Then I said oh hello how are you and she finally greeted me. I work in hospitality. This woman should not. Bellman walked out the door in front of me, didn’t hold the door it slammed in my face. Called down for a taxi, when I came down no more than 2 minutes later it wasn’t ready and I was told they gave it to someone else.

My room was changed immediately once we called that the heat wasn’t working.

• Junior King Suite

Too expensive, no real amenities, bar and restaurant very slow, staff ok not great and decor very tired. Just too pricey with not even a continental breakfast included. Service was ok. I waited a long tine at the bar and the restaurant was just ok. Was my fault. I wanted great location but honestly there are other very nice hotels well located for less. Front desk staff seemed bored and miserable. The room keys also were difficult to use.

Overall the location was great, the hotel definitely has charm.

• Queen Room

I think we had the worst room in the hotel. It was room 209 which was right next to the elevator. Between the noise of the street and the elevator, we could barely rest.

• Queen Room

Our bedroom looked directly into an office building so we had to keep curtains closed most of the time. One window was broken and was letting in cold air, but luckily the heating in the room worked well so we didn’t get cold. However it did also let in street noise - we were woken up at 6:00am in Friday morning by trash collectors - was really noisy!!

Lovely building. Staff are very friendly and helpful. Location is great. Bed was very comfy. Room very nice and not too small, plenty of storage, mirrors, light. Bathroom was lovely with a nice shower.

• Queen Room

The music was very loud first thing in the am on a Sunday in the tea room, that was just odd.

Classic setting, modern amenities, fun crown very helpful staff.

• Queen Room

Elevators a bit slow...( but functioned just fine) and they are very small.

Very close to the convention center... my base for the week. Old DC feel in the architecture... Very cozy inside.

• Queen Room

The room didn't have bottled water until the following day. The credit card chip reader at the front desk didn't work.

The front desk agent was very accomodating. I arrived tired from a long flight before 3:00 pm and she found an available room.

• Deluxe Queen Room

This hotel stated that they had on site valet available. They did not have that available to us upon arrival and instead directed us to a parking garage 4 blocks away. When we arrived it was snowing and getting late so walking was not ideal after a very long day of travel. The site should state that they have limited parking. I would have made other arrangements for parking ahead of time if we knew it may be limited. They did give us an umbrella so thanks for that I guess.

The staff was very accommodating and thoughtful. The location was excellent.

• Queen Room

Bathroom needs a magnifying glass. Nice coffee in the room but I hate powdered milk.

Very charming public rooms. Breakfast is excellent and not too pricey. Breakfast room is very attractive.

no problems

The atmosphere and charm of the building was great. The staff was excellent from the doorman to the checkin desk to the maid and wait staff. All excellent. I have stayed there before and was very impressed. This visit confirmed my feelings - always good.

• Queen Room

The decor is a little old but it fits the historic status of the building. Also you can’t really control the tempeture of the room other than making it warmer or not.

The friendly staff, it’s location to the convention cente, and the price. It’s also quiet, clean, and they have a really nice bar.

• Queen Room

I realize this is a vintage hotel and that the size of the rooms don't allow for a desk to work or eat from. I would have ordered room service for breakfast but didn't because there was no surface to eat on.

Customer service by all staff encountered was excellent, particularly the doorman who recommended Henley's restaurant for dinner where I had a great meal.

• Junior King Suite

I've stayed in the best of places some over a $1000.00 a night and this is the best little Hotel I've every stayed in. You would just love it. If you like old world charm, great room, Deluxe king, great view, great staff, great food, very comfortable.

• Queen Room

The only downside for those looking for a fun overnight and staying at this hotel is the cost of parking.

The room was clean, quiet, and cozy and perfectly located for our one-night getaway.

• Queen Room

The manager of the bar could speak to his staff better and improve the workplace culture! Temperature control didn't seem to work in the rooms.

Beautiful historic hotel. Large room with great bathroom. Good value.

• Queen Room

They kept saying I was smoking because I had my window open and I don’t smoke ! The room was so small and the charge $44.00 a day with tax to park your car and They give you no other option

Nothing but location

• Queen Room

Nothing we can think of.

Great start, great location close to everything hou need to see in DC. Very friendly and helpfull staff. Oldskool service you wont find anymoore often. The hotel is nearly 100 years old...so it has caracter and great atmosphere. It is cosy insight. You feel right at home and being a special guest. The Tavern restaurant has excellent food and staff...one of the best in DC. Rooms are tastefull and have all the amenities you would expect. Even an umbrella! One of the best hotels I have stayed in. I was heer with my wife and stayed here 4 nights. She fellt the same way too. We had what the dutch call..... vakantiegevoel... Feeling on Holiday....and that says enough.

• Queen Room

It was close to the National Mall. It was not far from stores and some good restaurants. Plus, walking distance from public transportation. The staff was very friendly.

• Queen Room

Couldn’t get hot water several times during the week. Maintenance said there was nothing wrong but there plainly was.

Very helpful and friendly staff. Very good value considering how close it is to downtown DC.

• Junior King Suite

The food was just okay considering how expensive it was. Valet parking was also very pricey.

The staff was extremely friendly and accomodating. The architecture was very cool looking.

This is one of the worst price for value experiences I have had for many years. The attitude of the staff was a joke. They could not care less about anything. We asked for seperate sheets (extra duvet) and did not manage even after multiple tries and severly long waiting times with a large number of reminders. Even when approaching management same answer, no extra duvet available. Answer was "they are all being washed" and this was for the full 3 day stay!! Rooms and hotel pretty worn down especially bathrooms. Drain in toilet only made to work somewhat after extensive maintenance work. Safe did not work due to no battery, however got repaired during stay. Overall cannot be recommended except for a good location. Do not expect more than this.

Location is the only positive thing to say about this hotel.

• Junior King Suite

Lighting in room. No free coffee in the lobby for early morning folks..

Very good restaurant and bar in General. Nice size room (had an end room) Proximity to convention center and sites.

• Queen Room

Elevators broke down every day, I had to take the steps. You have to walk downstairs to the bar in order to get ice, sink had a slow drain, room and furniture was old (other than the bed) and the bathroom was small and so so in terms of moderness. This was not a 4 star hotel.

Location to the convention center

• Queen Room

In our absence, they turned on the air conditioning in the room and it was freezing once we were back. Small tv and not in direction of the bed. No big issues at all anyway.

Perfect bed. Very nice hotel. Good location. Friendly staff and useful the availability of pc and printer.

• Queen Room

THE MOST WEIRD CHECK IN EXPERIENCE EVER. Their system (or the lazy lady) got my booking.com information completely wrong and in their system now I seem to be "married" to my friend who was staying with me. And she was like, well you need to call Booking.com and ask them to correct the error. There was nothing to correct, even in my booking and her page she gave to me, half of my last name was showing right, she kept telling me that she just can't change it. NOT NICE AT ALL. At least for me (and maybe my future travel) and for them (they provided themselves and ME with completely erroneous information about the person and the card I used. This was absolutely INCOMPETENT. I have not seen things like this in small hotels in Africa, Latin America or Asia. This was seriously wrong. And in the times like this....

It was only a one night stay, but the location is perfect. Absolutely perfect and the staff, very kind. Very quiet (at least our room), so no complaints. Just...please, dear Americans...add kettles to your rooms :)

• Queen Room

The front desk staff member who checked us in was rude and unhelpful. We had just travelled for hours and to be treated so rudely is unacceptable. Our room was dark, bad lighting, the bed head would constantly smack against the wall ( we could also hear the next door bed head) . The bathroom extractor fan was broken and although reported within the first hour we were there nothing was done. The whole place was noisy.

The doorman were lovely

• Junior King Suite

We would have liked to have enjoyed the afternoon tea (really, they offer that in a true "tea" setting!) but the hours weren't long enough. Next time, I hope.

Well-restored historic property in a convenient area. Room was one of the most amazing we've ever stayed in anywhere: a corner suite configured in an L-shape with a bar and curio cabinet on one section, king bed on the other. Bathroom was big. View of the courtyard out the windows showed just how "historic" the building was. The bed was extremely comfortable. AC was quiet & efficient. Staff was friendly & attentive. We loved it all!

• Queen Room

I was immediately impressed by the genuine friendliness of the staff. They were proud of where they worked and wanted to make my stay safe & comfortable. They called me by name from the beginning.

• Queen Room

With the older building also came a poor soundproofing of street noise. There is a busy street on one side and I got the corner room, where the traffic was quite audible. This was the only thing bringing down the experience for my part, butI would stay here again.

Staff is exceptionally welcoming and friendly and the in-house restaurant at the hotel serves fantastic food. The somewhat older style of the hotel was pleasing to the eye and it feels like the hotel stands out somewhat in the neighbourhood. Several other restaurants in the area as well and the White house area is only a nice walks distance away.

• Queen Room

The elevators look a little tired but don't let that scare you off, the rooms and bathrooms are meticulous.

Small hotel with old-world warmth, sitting rooms complete with high tea, a lovely prefix lunch and dinner menu in a beautiful restaurant, and a comfortable bar. The rooms are appointed with everything, lovely drapes, fabulous mattress, and bedding. The bathrooms are large and immaculate. The hotel has its own charming brick and lush gardened courtyard with highly attentive doormen, making arrivals and departure a pleasure.

• Queen Room

The Henley Park Hotel is located in a great spot where you can either easily walk to anywhere in the downtown area or you can simply take the circulator to go to Georgetown District. The rooms are really comfortable and the service is very good. The hotel kept our luggages for us for free even after we checked out, which was an appreciated gesture.

• Queen Room

The only creamer in the room is that cheap white powder so I had to call down for half and half in the morning but the dining room staff brought a small pitcher in 5 minutes.

This is a beautiful, historic property that has been completely refurbished. The architecture and lobby are gorgeous. It's in a great location (we walked to the Portrait Gallery and to our show at the Shakespeare Theatre) and the staff is helpful. The room was pretty, clean, comfortable and very quiet. It's also on a corner so most rooms have a view across the street, rather than at a wall like so many city hotels.

• Queen Room

There was nothing I didn't like. It was an incredible place to stay and I'll book here again when I visit DC

The staff were helpful. My room was spotless and the bed was incredibly comfortable. They were able to accommodate all my requests. The hotel is close enough to most tourist attractions and I could walk everywhere I needed to go

• Queen Room

They forgot to fill up my water bottle supply daily, which was annoying to have to request they bring some; you would have thought after the second time the front desk would have said something to the housekeepers. Also they offer a tea time, and they charged me $5 for a cup of tea, that was offered complimentary up in my room.

I liked the decor and the style of the hotel.

• Queen Room

had difficulty paying for hotel with third party credit card that required FAXING info. a bit inconvenient at the last minute to find a fax machine . staff absolutely would not take CC numbers over phone or email. FAX was necessary

beautiful historic but up to date hotel. not a typical cookie cutter brand but instead had a vibe and feel to it that was authentic yet practical. lovely place.

• Queen Room

The bath did not have much counter space for toiletries (easily solved by just adding some shelves), but other than that, there was nothing not to like.

This is our second year staying at the Henley while attending a yearly conference. Last year we were so impressed, that we made our reservations 6-8 months ahead of time to ensure we had a room. We plan to stay again next year. We love the Henley. The staff members are warm and incredibly polite and gracious; they are welcoming and play a big part in why we plan to return. The restaurant is very reasonable and the food delicious. The bar is available for late evening meals and the staff extremely accommodating on dietary needs. Our room and bath this year were much smaller, but the bed, pillows and bedding incredibly comfortable and cozy and the room always impeccably cleaned. We have always taken a room with an outside view and never experienced much in the way of noise; perhaps an occasional emergency vehicle, but other than that, the hotel is in a quiet, peaceful area. For our purposes, the hotel is in a perfect location and only a block from the convention center. The metro stop at the convention center is just 2 blocks away and made it easy for sightseeing. The hotel has a very warm, homelike feeling and we look forward to returning again and again.

• Queen Room

The hotel is very decorative and although may not suit modern tastes it is lovely for a short weekend stay. Staff are very helpful and pleased to help you. Parking was easy as it is valet parking some people may feel that it is pricey but as we were just there for the weekend it was fine and meant that we could just get on with our weekend rather than worrying about where to park. We did the dc trolley tours so the hotel was perfect location as it was a short walk to the first stop and also the hotel is within walking distance to China town and many other restaurants.

• Queen Room

From now on I will not book through booking.com. This is the 4th time I have booked, got to the location and they don't see the booking in the system. All the previous times including this time I had to open my bank account and show the hotel that I have already been charged (should not have to do that!). That is so irritating. So from now on I will use booking.com to look up great hotels not book them. Ill use booking.com to get the address & wait until I get to the location and book :)

The place was beautiful, beautiful city view, the bed was so comfortable and the bathroom was spotless. This is the first time I felt comfortable walking bare feet in a hotel room lol!

• Queen Room

Unlike other hotels city noise wasn't cancelled still heard all trucks emergency vehicles and day to day business

Walking distance to sites and attractions

• Deluxe Queen Room

Valet parking was expensive and inconvenient, plus tipping. No one spoke clear English. Dinning menus same everyday and overpriced. Air conditioner was very very loud. Windows did not block street noise (even 7floors up). To close to fire dept. Heard loud sirens all hours of day and night on top of normal traffic noise.

Bed was very comfortable.

• Queen Room

Parking is hard in D.C. , but we chose to valet with the hotel. Learned there is a 24 hour lot 2 blocks away for $20 a day. Will do that next time.

Staff was great, very clean, and was upgraded to a junior suite (very roomy)

• Deluxe Queen Room

only complaint - the pot of breakfast tea, too weak, One teabag for 3 cups of tea. either reduce the amount of water or the size of the teapot, or ask if the person likes their tea weak or strong.

The interior design and fit out, excellent fixtures and fittings - a touch of class, fully met my expectations. Staff, particularly the concierge/doorman was exceptionally helpful.

• Queen Room

Bedding was extremely itchy....seems like they have been over-bleached or have too many chemicals on them, my skin did not appreciate it. The staff were nice when spoken to, but not overly friendly and made me feel very uncomfortable being in the lobby/lounge area. Kind of feels like the Bellman just walked/stood around staring at people and it was very awkward. Front desk staff were nice but not always very attentive. Restaurant/Afternoon tea a little confusing... all in all, just felt like I wasn't always completely welcome in the lobby/restaurant area The place is small, which means it has a lot of charm and is very cute, but I didn't always feel like I had much privacy... perhaps this was because there were always bellmen around staring but not being friendly :/

The hotel is very cute and has a lot of charm, room was small but I did not mind. Bathroom was very nice, and the windows were big. I was only on the second floor, and I LOVE feeling like I am near the street/people so I loved that it had street-facing windows. I would also say that it was very quiet - a lot of other guests have commented on the noise so maybe I just wasn't in the same area as they were, but my room was definitely quiet aside from maybe a couple of emergency vehicle alarms here and there. Free wifi worked really well, and they dropped off a complimentary copy of The Washington Post in the morning!

• Deluxe Queen Room

The hotel seemed old and outdated. The carpet was damp; the bed and the pillows were lumpy; the towels were very thin and skimpy.

The hotel was in a convenient location.

• Reviewed: 9 June 2017

• Queen Room

rooms were small but clean. Bathroom needs more counter space or shelf. Outlets needed by bed. safe in closet is hard to get to for short people

Location was within walking distance to convention center Front desk was accommodating and helpful. Had most of the usual amenities needed for comfort. rooms were small but clean

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

• Queen Room

The neighborhood was too residential for me. I prefer "in the middle" of things.

I was in and out so really didn't have the time to formulate an opinion.

• Queen Room

We do not have any complaints. We loved it!

The staff was very helpful and kind. We did not have a chance to go to their restaurant. We will definitely book this hotel next year for our trip! The location is in walking distance for many sites.

• Reviewed: 4 June 2017

• Queen Room

Not a great deal to complain about! The view from our room overlooked the Tavern and across to other rooms in the hotel.

Exactly what we were looking for in terms of comfort and accommodation. Rooms were comfortable and just right for size and facilities.

• Queen Room

The Reception staff were pleasant enough but were HUGELY lacking in knowledge of what events were happening locally or indeed how to access different tourist attractions. Two different staff members gave me two different days and times for The Rolling Thunder parade ( which is not exactly a small event ). In order to find out more I had to go to the Marriott Hotel across the road who were able to tell me everything about the Parade including starting times and Road Closures etc. I was caught out badly on the bill for one night which was $300 MORE expensive than any of the four other nights which I thought was a bit over the top. I understand this was due to Conference Centre activities but that wasn't clearly defined on the Booking Website. It has left a little bit of a bitter taste

The Hotel was lovely and of two meals we had one was 9/10 whilst the second was a poor 5/10. The Room was very good and clean. Restaurant and Bar Staff were very pleasant. The Business Centre was fair enough

• Reviewed: 14 May 2017

• Junior King Suite

The doors getting closed at 1pm and the bar is only open till 11pm.

The staff was awesome!! Special mention to Meriea. She saved me USD 400 by spotting a wrong reservation date. It's proximity to everything

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

• Junior King Suite

The only thing I feel I should warn people about is the noise. We couldn't hear our neighbors but could hear the traffic from the street below and I woke up several times to siren noises that sounded like they were right in the room with me. I probably would have been okay had I had ear plugs. We were on the 3rd floor. Maybe higher floors aren't so bad.

The junior suite was very spacious. The bed was comfortable. I liked the sheets. The location is really great. Only about a 15 minute walk to the National Mall area. Lots and lots of places to eat nearby. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They let us store our bags before and after check in which allowed us to do some more roaming around. Room service breakfast (from the hotel restaurant) was tasty. The hotel and room overall was lovely. I liked the gargoyles.

• Queen Room

It was all good until check out time. I wasted 20 minutes of my time waiting to get a confirmation that I was good to take my deposit money. Not only that, it was falsely alleged that I took a Coke from the minibar, when I didn't even take it! Waited 20 minutes to be falsely told that I took a coke from the minibar. That left a bad impression for me, since check out time is the last impression the hotel gets to make on the guest.

• Queen Room

Parking was tricky because we didn't want valet parking. We wanted access to our car during our stay. Would have liked an ice machine and stronger air conditioning - it was very hot that weekend but bar was very willing to fill our coffee mugs with ice.

Staff were very friendly and helpful. Best crab cakes I've ever had (and I live in Maine). Great having restaurants on site. Very classy and well appointed.

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

• Queen Room

If you are a light sleeper this is not the place to stay. My room was so loud and I could hear traffic and noise from outside all night.

Very good location. Liked that it was a smaller property

• Deluxe Queen Room

The bathroom was small and not updated. Some of the interior finishes were shabby.

A wonderful small hotel, nice renovation maintaining the essence of the original building. The traditional furnishings contribute to the cozy feeling of the rooms, lobby and common areas. Live jazz in the bar was an added bonus! Perfect location for visiting the Capitol. The staff was friendly and helpful.

• Deluxe Queen Room

Room windows open too close to another building.

Clean place, well trained staff and friendly. Close to all important business and tourist attractions Enjoyable

• Reviewed: 7 March 2017

• Junior King Suite

The bed was lumpy, A shade didn't work because it was hung backwards. The windows were not soundproof and there was a lot of street noise. There were no hooks in the bathroom to hang bathrobes, towels, pajamas. The light switches were not coordinated - there was no way to turn off the lights from the bed. The bar/kitchen could have had more amenities.

The room was spacious.

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

• Deluxe Queen Room

Because it's on a major street, you can hear a lot of the car traffic, but at the same time, I loved the location because it was right near the convention center.

The room was clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly, professional, and eager to please. And the location couldn't have been more perfect for us, since we were there for an event at the conference center. It's also within walking distance to lots of restaurants and the White House.

• Reviewed: 5 February 2017

• Queen Room

I was really pleased with this hotel, which I found by accident online. It has an historic charm that you won't find in the big chains. It is well looked after, and the staff were very pleasant. The room was pleasantly decorated in keeping with an older hotel, and yet very functional for a business traveller.

• Reviewed: 17 January 2017

• Queen Room

There was a dirty towel when we arrived and hair in the tub. The towels were replaced immediately. Also could you change this awful coffee brand??we did not use because we are familiar wth it.

The location and the staff.

• Reviewed: 17 January 2017

• Deluxe Queen Room

Rooms are a bit dated and colour scheme not particularly 'boutique' but more 'very traditional'.

Service, Price/Quality of the Restaurant, flexibility and attitude of staff. In general really nice pleasant hotel to stay. General atmosphere is nice and stylish. Bathrooms are new and up to date.