Reviews of Hilton Alexandria Old Town 4 stars

#9 of 41 hotels in Alexandria

5.3

Upset but thankful
    • King Room - Disability Access

The room had a cracked sink a cracked mirror and big wet stains in the drawers , and a broken shower head.I just felt like because I went through booking.com they gave us the worst room in the Hotel.It was my 7 year anniversary and they didn't even offer us another room. So we made the best of a messed up situation but wouldn't go back unless someone could guarantee me a different out come.

There was this front desk clerk that was very nice to me. Impeccable customer service skills. Trued to help me ,but was limited because her manager had the final say..

I loved the comfortable bedding, pillows and mattress!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

I didn’t like paying $35 for parking when the garage was attached to the hotel. They should just add a reasonable price for parking to the room rate. A hotel of this size should also have a pool. A desk or sitting space with a mirror should be standard. Then when your partner is showering you can do hair/makeup while they are getting ready in the bathroom.

I loved the comfortable bedding, pillows and mattress! Everything was clean and the room was spacious! The location was convenient also! While a little pricy, the restaurant was very nice with delicious food!

This is a beautiful hotel, with friendly and helpful staff, in the perfect location for any stay!

The parking cost is astronomical, especially when there is free weekend parking nearby.

The location is perfect! It is next to the Metro station, so access to DC is very convenient, but also there is a stop for the free trolley in Old Town.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

They could t find the reservation until I provided the...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

They could t find the reservation until I provided the confirmation number. Made me feel like I was lying. Did not apologize for their treatment and how they made me feel.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Great location, comfortable property.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room was the dustiest we have experienced. Either the vacuum cleaner was not functioning or the HVAC filter was bad. Each day the dust was thick on every surface.

The location right across the street from the Metro station.

I loved the way Tyler at the front desk worked with us.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

I loved the way Tyler at the front desk worked with us. He is like family. I hate elevators and I am very clostrophobic. I had an incidennt coming up from the garage and he was quick to offer any help and check on our well being. They are lucky to have Tyler working for them.... Mike Beamer

It was a great hotel
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

I think that free WiFi should be automatic for what a guest is paying to stay there - I am a Hilton Honors member so we didn’t have to pay but did have to figure all that out. Thanks.

No complaints! Met my expectations after research and a friend’s recommendation. Would recommend.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The parking garage was poorly lighted, making exit signs difficult for a newcomer. The old red ones need replacing with those more easily seen yellow ones at some points, perhaps some arrows on that dull gray floor. I have used many such parking garages, or larger ones, so it is not that I find such parking a problem normally.

Comfortable rooms, beds. Coffee service in room very good. Quiet considering location on main thoroughfare. Helpful, friendly staff when needed. Security measures adequate. Great location near Metro.

We will always remember this stay at the Hilton in Old Town. We were there to meet old friends and
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

The room was very spacious, the breakfast started at 6 which was perfect for a 7:00 meeting and the staff was amazing! Plus the rate was very good including g breakfast! Very caring staff!

Very clean, spacious, quiet and comfortable.
    • King Room - Disability Access

Very minor. One of the elevators (3rd one over) didn't indicate which floor the lobby was on. It just said G, which I assumed was for Garage, so I thought I needed to take a different set of elevators to get to the lobby. The front desk staff said to press "L" for lobby, but there was no "L" button, making me feel a little frustrated. Maybe have front desk staff take a tour of the hotel, it's the details that count.

Very clean, spacious, quiet and comfortable. Convenient parking in underground garage with elevators that take you to your floor.

Great location, friendly staff, the ammenities in the room could use a re-think.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The trash cans in the room are incredibly small. Every time I tried to throw something out, it missed. For the cost of a room at the Hilton, the trash cans should be wider. Also, it seems that free wifi is only available to Hilton Honors members. Again, at this price point, high speed wifi should be complimentary and relatively straight-forward to access. Finally, we noticed some of the outlets only worked when the light was turned on. This was a bit frustrating when it turned out that one of our phones had no battery life when we needed to check-out, even though it had been plugged in overnight.

The bed was fairly comfortable, and the bathroom was well appointed.

Great location, comfortable rooms

Location is ideal - directly across from King St Metro Station and within a short walk of restaurants and a Whole Foods. The bed was very comfortable!

Hilton Alexandria

Problem occurred at check-in. A deposit was taken one day prior to check-in. Okay... Then attempted to get resolved at hotel. Seemed like resolution was near. Problem is STILL unresolved one week later. This takes away from my overall great experience. Not happy. Also, never got the wi-fi even though HH member.

Location... room... quietness... availability of elevator... restaurant.

But the hotel was fine but for a classy place like that I would want a hot shower in the morning.

Not being able to shower in the morning , However the gentleman at the front desk could not have been nicer. He offering me breakfast but unfortunately I had to run. But he made a point to get me a Starbucks coffee to go. He was very apologetic

My shower was broken so aside from not being able to shower......

This hotel met all of our needs and exceeded our expectations, we would definitely stay here again.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Parking was a more expensive than other hotels in the same area.

The staff was friendly and incredibly helpful. The location was perfect for quick/easy access to DC. The room was spacious, clean, comfortable and surprisingly quiet considering the metro ran right past our window. We never heard the train or other guests staying in the hotel. We loved having a Starbucks in the lobby, and the fitness room was far better than most hotels we’ve stayed at.

Location and staff very clean excellent
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The fact that you charged me $50 more each night for the same room my friend paid $139. I was charged $189 very unhappy!

Location and staff very clean excellent

The staff were completely accommodating at every single turn.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The staff were completely accommodating at every single turn. Felt like a resort in the level of attention paid, and I do not say that lightly. We travel a lot, and this place is a standout. We will be back.

Frustrating

First of all I have never been to a hotel that I had to pay for parking. The parting deck was dingy and had debris all around. We left the hotel and when we returned we had to drive around about 10 mins because we didn’t have a parking space in the blue section. So I call the desk and they argued with me telling me that there were some parking spots available in P2 and P3 clearly after I drove around several times. Then he says just park in red. You will be fine. Then it gets better. We finally park then we get stuck in the elevator so we pick up and use the emergency phone to call for help, the guy try’s to tell me oh your in the wrong elevator. And I say no the elevator clearly says Hilton P3 and it’s blue. He says go back out to the parking deck so we go back out and get in another elevator and get stuck again, and on top of that the lights go out in the elevator. Now the card did not work to get out of the elevator when we got to our floor so we go back to the parking deck and this time a lady comes down with the master key and say maybe your key doesn’t work. So she gets us to our floor we get out and my room key works fine. It clearly wasn’t the key it was your elevators. In all my travels, I must say this is the worst hotel stay ever. If I was at some rinky dinky hotel or motel I would expect something like this to happen, but not here. And please train your personnel how to handle situations like this and not insult someone’s intelligence as if they don’t know the difference between red and blue or under numbers and letters. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. The only reason I stayed here is because MGM was booked solid. Thank you for your time.

The hotel was very clean, the bed was comfortable and our room was very close to the elevator.

The room was a great size and the beds were so comfortable!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The concierge didn’t give me the WiFi password so I had to go ask for it. Then, it didn’t work! Housekeeping barged into our room while we were still in there — at 9am and check-out wasn’t until noon.

The room was a great size and the beds were so comfortable!

I loved the modern look of the rooms!

I found the prices to be pretty steep. I know it’s in a great location, so I wasn’t totally surprised, but I still thought that $35 for parking and the fact that WiFi wasn’t free was a bit much.

I loved the modern look of the rooms!!

Service was really nice.

Pillows were very uncomfortable - and our shower didn’t drain. Only two things I can really say that weren’t great! Location was at the end of King Street but we knew that and could take the free trolley so it was no problem!

Service was really nice. Price was great and place was very clean!

This is a great hotel but quality internet service is important. It's worth another try!

Even with tech support, the internet connection was awful. To the hotel's credit, they immediately took it off the bill even before connecting me with tech support to resolve it. Just learning that I was having a problem with it was all they needed to hear to remove it from my bill. You can't open a window and I SO wanted to do that. Upon entering the otherwise perfect room, I could smell the body odor of, I assume, the last guest. That garlic-coming-through-your-pores odor. Again, to the hotel's credit, they immediately offered to send up housecleaning or give me a different room but I turned down those offers. I thought it would go away with a couple of perfume spritzes but, alas, it didn't.

Really nice hotel. Clean, comfortable, short walk to Metro, shops & restaurants. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Enjoyed the comfortable bed and great sun-blocking window treatments. I slept well there! Starbuck's right downstairs was a huge bonus for me.

I was 1 block from where I needed

My roo did not have the refrigerator that my was on my confirmation. Also, the parking garage is very confusing. I had trouble finding the exit signs. It took me at least a solid 6-8 minutes to get out of the parking garage. I thought I would be down in the garage forever.

I loved everything about the bathroom. Also, the pillows were so comfy!

Will stay again
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The bed was comfortable (full size) but not the pillows. Have a king at home and I don't like short puffy pillows. Will request king/queen size pillows next time. All else was great for the price.

Location, location, location

Excellent stay with a weak shower
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The shower were very weak during my stay which was a bit uncomfortable.

The Starbucks cafe within the lobby is very convenient and the staff there and at the breakfast restaurant was very friendly.

Manager was exceptionally pleasant and accommodating.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Member of staff at front desk was rude and short to us and other staff members.

Manager was exceptionally pleasant and accommodating. Dining experiences were brilliant and food was delicious.

Very convenient to the metro and a nice walk down King ST in Old Town.
    • King Room with Roll in Shower/Disability Access

Wheelchair accessible bath offered no drawers or space for toiletries, shower was clumsy/crowded with built-in chair that could not be moved. Fine for those that need it but not for those that don't.

Location in Old Town, metro station across the street, room was nice.

Rooms were larger than expected.
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

There was nothing we disliked about the whole facility.

Rooms were larger than expected. Being directly across the street from the King St. Metro Station with direct access to the sites in DC. Staff went out of their way to make sure we had an enjoyable stay.

Would stay again
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Very comfortable room and bed. It was a last minute booking and walking distance from where I work. Right next to the metro station but you would not know it, did not hear the trains at all.

Great hotel in an excellent location for tourist
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

I can’t think of a thing I did not like about this location.

This room was beautiful, spacious, comfortable and modern (ours with a great view). The location can’t be beat just across the street from the metro station and the free trolley. I highly recommend this hotel.

Staff was very helpful, I had my mom with me and she fell so...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Staff was very helpful, I had my mom with me and she fell so our trip was cut short and did not get to do much but they were very accommodating and helpful

Good location to the king street metro and Alexandria Union...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Good location to the king street metro and Alexandria Union train station for getting around and at the top of King street...a 15min walk down kings big street will get you to the river of old town. Perfect.

Excellent option for visit to DC

Service at breakfast could be improved.

Adjacent to metro and Old Town Trolley. Close to excellent Whole Foods store if you want to have an easy evening in front of the TV rather than going out to excellent, but rather expensive restaurants.

The housekeeping staff was very friendly and courteous.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The lighting in the bathroom could be brighter. The trash cans are too narrow - they hold very little.

The housekeeping staff was very friendly and courteous.

Although I booked through Booking.

Although I booked through Booking.com, the hotel provided me with free wifi thanks to my Hilton Honors membership. It would be helpful if Hilton and Booking.com could work out the free wifi issue . . .

Come for the bed. Stay for the fun!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Adjacent to train and subway. Free trolley to local attractions. Walkable shops and eateries. Starbucks in lobby. Great gift shop. Good restaurant. Great breakfasts!!!! Wonderful staff!!!

Excellent...price, location, environment and service

Have to pay for parking in the garage but that was minor

Beautiful hotel, great location, staff were very pleasant and helpful with offering suggestions on places to eat. Overall, a great experience and I would love to stay there again

Our stay at the Hilton was awesome.

The parking lot could have been 20 times better. The parking rate is steep at $34 per night for self park. We drove around sections P2 & P3 for twenty minutes trying to find a spot. The trash cans at the elevators were overflowing with trash on the floor. We checked out of the hotel at 12pm and as we walked back to our car there was more trash on the floor than the night before. On our next visit to Old Town Alexandria we will find street parking.

The room at the Hilton Old Town Alexandria was beautiful. Quiet room, nice view and awesome bed. We thoroughly appreciated the front desk and the wonderful customer service they provided.

Great location but the staff didn't seem what I expect from a Hilton.
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

The housekeeping staff did the bare minimum. They didn't vacuum or clean the tables until we complained after 5 days. They didn't restock toiletries. The bell staff was very unhelpful.

It is just a few steps away from the Metro and King street trolley.

I didnt sleep very well because of the bed/pillow situation but everything else was good

they need more comfortable beds and the pillows were soooo lumpy

The room was spacious, the staff were super pleasant and it was so convenient to where I had to be that day

DISAPPOINTED

The king deluxe was an average motel/hotel room that you would find in a Holiday Inn.

I liked the location of the hotel. Right by the restaurants and metro station.

Clean, comfortable, quiet, convenient.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

They charge for wifi ($12+/day); they charge for parking ($35/day); breakfast was not included as stated on Booking.com.

Clean, comfortable, quiet, convenient.

Great Location, Staff, & Modern Accommodations
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Entry into parking garage, and exit didn't process with entry car/door key. I even went to the front desk and got two new keys. Had no issues in the elevator, and room entry. Parking garage was extremely dark, hot, and very narrow and confusing on navigation arrows/overheads, but extra wide spaces, and abundance of available spots was nice.

Bed was extra comfortable. Housekeeping did a good job preparing the room.

Too expensive.

Everything is a la carte. 12.95/day for wifi is a bit much. And parking is $35/day. WOW!

Location next to metro and king st. trolley. Although the metro was a little noisy

Convenient to the metro but not worth it.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

I was told at check in since I booked through a third party that I couldn't get internet connection without a daily charge of $12.99/day. Ridiculous! The charge for the breakfast was the same for my child (10 yrs old) as it was for the two adults in the room.

The location is very convenient to the metro. The beds were comfortable and the staff was friendly.

Great location. Good breakfast. Clean. Comfortable.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The TV was mounted to the front of the chest of drawers. That left all the space behind it unavailable. Should have been mounted back further.

I initially thought the bed was going to be too squishy but it was actually not and very comfortable.

Breakfast and room cleanliness
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

Didn't know they stuck people with children on the second floor. They had a wedding reception that was loud in addition to hearing the trains pass by. The room was not kid friendly as every piece of furniture had sharp corners. When it rained, the lights flickered and the cable went out and there was not any accommodation for the inconvenience.

Breakfast and room cleanliness

Great place to base yourself for Alexandria and Washington.

Spacious room and very comfortable. Roomy bathroom. Trolley bus to transport to waterfront was a real bonus. Choice of restaurant or Starbucks. Reception staff unfailingly helpful and friendly.

Beautiful accommodations, not so beautiful staff attitude
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

As soon as the desk personnel found out we booked through a third party, their attitude changed. They didn't want to give us the wifi password. That was annoying. The price for parking was also exorbitant. Overnight guests shouldn't have to pay for parking.

The room was large and exceptionally comfortable. The chair with foot rest is an added perk for me. It's nice to have a Starbucks right in the hotel.

Lovely Getaway

No extra blanket in the room when you want to relax in the chair instead of the bed.

Everything was in walking distance e.g.shopping,nail salon, restaurants,and public transportation.

Unnecessary deception
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

A lot of hidden fees. Apparently Hilton was ONY responsible for giving a bed Ready to sale WiFi, TV, Breakfast and Parking separately as "the service is offered by a third party " those are necessities they should specify from the scratch, or have them included on the room price from the beginning. I loved 2 rooms I had, but that hiding behavior messed up the experience in general.

Rooms and cleaness

Nice, clean and comfortable.

The parking should be complimentary. $35 a night was way too much. We gave up our vehicle after the first night and had to depend on others for transportation.

Clean and comfortable. Close to activities. The food in the restaurant was very good.

Questionable charges !!

I was given a receipt for my stay, only to find out when I checked my bank account that evening I was charged an extra $50.00. when I called the property back they said it for incidentals and would show back on my account in 4 to 5 business days. I have no receipt for this "charge" and wasn't told it would be show up on my account and be refunded at a later date. We'll see.

Neat and comfortable.

Optimal location
    • King Room - Disability Access

The easiest access to the metro. My room wasn't ready when I arrived because it was before check in time but they locked up my baggage and texted my phone when the room was ready. Super helpful and the bed was so comfy!

Fabulous weekend at the Old Town Hilton
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Loved everything, had a fabulous time.

The room was lovely and spacious, atmosphere was very relaxing. Great location, staff were very friendly and helpful.

Very comfortable accommodations in a great location.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Paying for WiFi and only being able to connect 3 devices, each teenager comes with at least two, ha!

The room was extremely comfortable and quiet despite being right by the Metro but my favorite thing was the huge and fluffy towels! The Starbucks downstairs was also great.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

French toast for the morning breakfast!

I asked them specifically that I would like to pay cash during check in but even after notifying them, they charged my credit card! Which got me really annoyed! The staff is suppose to let the customer choose what mode of payment they would like to pay with but instead here the staff decides on their own! Got me really disappointed.

French toast for the morning breakfast!

Truly home away from home
    • Deluxe Double Room

The parking is a bit confusing the first time you try it but after that it was fine be.

The check in was a quick and easy, I was headed to my room within 3 minutes of walking into the lobby. The room had a wonderful view and it was very quiet. I had the best nights sleep. The mattress and pillows are wonderful. The bathroom was immaculate and lots of towels. We had dinner across the street and had our pictures taken with Joe Thiesmann. The elevators are fast and we never waited more than a few seconds for them.

Parking is expensive - park at the Hampton Inn across the street

It was not clear on the reservation that you would have to pay for parking as an overnight guest. This hotel is nice but charges $35/night to park. The Hampton Inn across the street charges $20 and other garages in the area charge $16. Parking is a rip off here.

Location was alright, good base to explore Washington.

Our room was separated from another room by a door in the middle of the wall (???) so that you could hear EVERY word from that adjacent room...Since our neighbours were extremly loud (until 1 a.m. each night) we could not rest well. Moreover the bed sheets are very low quality. Staff seemed uninterested in their job and kind of unfriendly. Our room was not cleaned during the second day of our stay.

Location was alright, good base to explore Washington.

Wonderful stay, great central location

It was probably just us, but we had such a hard time figuring out the elevators to get to the parking garage.

Our room was located right on King Street within walking distance of everything. The room was spotless and updated, the staff was friendly, and the bed extremely comfortable. Would absolutely recommend it to anyone and was so pleased with such an affordable price.

I will be letting friends and family about my stay at the Hilton.
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

Treat every person that walks through the door the same and do not discriminate against whether you are of color or any other race or nationality.

FOR THE RECORD I WOULD NEVER SAY THERE AGAIN . When I arrived the front desk. person wasn't very nice and customer service was Horrible . I called the manager on duty explain to him what happened and he never responded back to me . The next day I spoke with the lead person at the front desk all she could just say to me is that she was sorry which wasn't enough for me . I felt like I was being discriminated against . I did explain to Miss McCarter that I was writing headquarters or Hilton Corporate office in regards to my issue the date that I checked in into the time I checked out . I would not recommend ANYONE to stay in the Hilton in Alexandria Virginia of color . You may be discriminated against because YOU ARE OF COLOR. The one person came to show prefect customer service was William which he help me with my bags . He came outside where I was and asked me if I was alright and if he could help me with my bags. He greeted me with a smile and that showed me he cared. Jarnice Vanderhorst

No way!!

* no breakfast in the morning . You have to pay. $$ *when I booked I chose a king room . Got there and lady at the front desk told me it was a king handicap room, SHE ASKED ME IF I REALLY NEEDED THE HANDICAP ROOM?!!!! Then offerd me a double bed room instead. I declined , she put my little family on the top floor located near the metro . Our view was the metro, which was nice because my 3 year old loves trains. BUT the metro ran all night!!! *no free parking , you pay 40$ per night even if you are a guest. * some random guest started knocking on my door at midnight . Scared us. WASTE OF MONEY!! Will never book a Hilton again!

Nice bed

• Reviewed: 19 February 2017

Good experience
    • King Room - Disability Access

The cost for parking was outrageous. Parking info should be included in your stay not a separate charge.

The overall feel and the entire facility smelled great

• Reviewed: 14 February 2017

Worst hotel

Terrible staff at front desk. Fighting with each other while I stood there. Garage for parking is worst I've ever seen. I was sent to an underground garage which felt very unsafe at night without any security there. Bad signage and a maze. Had to find a security guard from a nearby hotel to accompany me and show me how to get out.

• Reviewed: 7 February 2017

Great service, great price
    • King Room with Sofa Bed

Alarm clock went off at 5:30 am and would not shut off. Front desk offered us free breakfast both days which was more than compensation and apologized. Food was delicious, eggs real not powdered, gluten free muffins and wonderful service. Room was large and quiet. Staff friendly and helpful. Had a wonderful stay.

• Reviewed: 3 February 2017

Nice and Warm For a Cold Winter Weekend!

Staff is courteous and friendly. I enjoyed the breakfast at this hotel very much! The hot breakfast is very good, as is the buffet. The bed was very warm, and my room was comfortable; everything as described.

• Reviewed: 31 January 2017

Staff was very friendly and helpful.

$35 dollars per day for parking as well as paying nearly $20 for solid wifi.

Staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was very clean and comfortable, exactly what you're looking for.

• Reviewed: 22 January 2017

Excellent staff, service and convenient location

Paid wifi

Excellent staff and location! Being directly across the street from the King St., Metro Station made it extremely easy to travel. The free King Street trolley made it accessible to all the restaurants in the area

• Reviewed: 11 January 2017

Did not live up to Hilton expectations

The first room they put us in had a tub thay wouldn't drain, I called front desk about the issue and they were not apologetic and had no sense of urgency when it came to moving us to a new room. Also wifi isn't free-so unnecessary even cheaper hotels have free wifi!

The room, and gym were clean

• Reviewed: 7 January 2017

Boooking.com was disappointing on this occasion.

I put in a request to be away from the lifts and was put in the first room next to the lift! This was due to Booking.com not passing on the request!! (not the hotel)

The staff were very good

The front desk manager,Ismail was very professional and...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room was close to noise ice machine.one of the front desk clerk, won't give me a change, unless I was a guest. I have never stayed in Hilton hotel, where you got on elevator to put your room key to get your floor.

The front desk manager,Ismail was very professional and helpful.

Enjoyed the hotel and my visit to Old Town

Hotel parking was a smidge expensive...

The location is perfect....at the top end of Old Town you can easily walk to the waterfront and visit shops along the way....the price for this location is also very competitive!

The hotel is clean and very friendly staff.

You would think that for New Years Eve the bar could stay open past 12:45 AM? I mean come on...it is New Years Eve!!! We had to go elsewhere...a bar/Restaurant down the street to drink until "last call." We are usually not party people or stay up late, but it was New Years! Breakfast was included in our package and it was great, but again, maybe for New Years Day a Blood Mary could have been included? Great brunch selections. I recommend the breakfast.

The hotel is clean and very friendly staff. Great location. We were there for New Years Eve. Great room; spacious and clean. You can tell the hotel had a "make over" recently; as it was entirely updated. Very stylish.

We selected it because there was little left closest to old...

Front desk was nice. Restaurant staff seemed annoyed to be at work. They sat us but no one told the bartender who was working alone to come to our table - until I asked if anyone was helping us. Far away from everything but the metro. Bed was springy and while ok I have had much better with lower ratings. Overall it was ok. No am coffee or breakfast. Coffee and everything was required to buy at Starbucks in the lobby. Parking in garage was expensive and a nightmare.

We selected it because there was little left closest to old town for New Years. It was a cleanish hotel but I found previous guests hairs in the tub