Reviews of Hilton Anaheim 4 stars

777 Convention Way, Anaheim, CA 92802, USA

#61 of 135 hotels in Anaheim

I'd stay there again.

Check in was a little slow.

Fantastic location. quiet, clean and comfortable. Staff was excellent from the valets to the maids. Bed and pillows were real nice.

Worst time ive ever had. worst date night ever.

everything. the hallways were trashed like never seen before in a 5 star hotel. When we walked in the elevator we were greeted by a couple of unruly and drunk guest. Forcing their way in the elevator and talking trash to guest. it was tongue and cheek to some but it was very rude to my fiancee and I. Once in the hallways we walked over towels in hallways, walked past the smell of cigarettes and weed. Our room smelled like someone lit a fresh weed cigarette in the room right before we entered. It was awful. We called the front desk they switched our rooms, said the bell boy would bring a new key. We waited then they called back and said it would be 15 mins. So we gathered our stuff waited 7 mins for the elevator to come that wasn't packed. Mind you we were on the 5th floor. When we returned to the lobby your manager came out to speak to us. It was like she was not there. We complained about everything that I wrote above and she just stood there. My fiancee kelly asked are you gonna say something or maybe even a sorry. She then said you are mad. She never could honestly look at us. Felt racist. Still didnt apologize. So we are even more upset that she didn't show compassion or empathy in the slightest. She had one look on her face and that was of disgust.Like we totally disgust her. When I started talking to her saying it was disrespectful she then apologized for once. She was very rude and look us off as we were nothing. We paid alot of money for a night away from our 3 kids including babysitter to be treated like trash. Even upon leaving she never said a word to us. If this is how you treat all guest then you are running a terrible company and need to be reported to masses for neglecting to respect guest.

the location was prime we live in the area

So disappointed and felt gross with blood on tub and towels, just unacceptable.

Blood on towels, in bathtub and peeling wood paneling on vanity in bathroom. I don’t think Conrad Hilton would have stood for that.

Location to convention center.

Highly recommend Hilton Anaheim.

Wi fi was not good. Must have been a very busy time of year. Lobby/commoms areas were busy and noisy. Also very difficult to get Starbucks - wait was always long, even though staff was working hard to keep up. Almost need another one during peak times of year?

Bedding was terrific and Staff was even better. Ordered room service one evening and not only was it delivered in a timely manner, the person who delivered my food was so professional and very friendly. Additionally, tried to have dinner in restaurant one evening with a friend, but we felt like it was too chilly for us, so after being seated, we decided to leave. A security person overheard our discussion and offered to have room service delivered to the lanai area so we could eat dinner outside and enjoy the beautiful evening. He called room service for us, we ordered, then he personally escorted us to the 5th floor lanai area. Our dinner and cocktails arrived timely, the waiter set up our table, and we had a wonderful dinner enjoying the outdoor space. Absolutely amazing service!

Memories to last a lifetime

The staff asked us about our stay and it was my girlfriend brother’s birthday and his first time at Disneyland he has autism they staff went above and beyond to accommodate us made our stay extra special not knowing he suffered from autism they deserve a +10

Bell-hop & Concierge

When I made my reservation I chose a room with a King size bed. When I arrived, I checked in at the front desk, verified identity and provided my credit card for incidentals & payment, the staff repeated the length of my stay, and details of my room, confirming the reservations for a King room, However, upon entering my room, I discovered their mistake because this room had 2 double beds!

Bell-hop & Concierge

Im surprised about the parking.
    • King Room with Pool View

Im surprised about the parking. With a big name hotel like this especially with the price we paid to stay they should give the hotel guests with room her a complementary parking. $21 for a daily parking is way too much

Disappointed

Disappointed! Hilton didn´t have the room cleaned on 4 July (I didn´t ask for privacy) and the next day I asked for toilet paper, towels and coffee - which I didn´t receive until 3 hours later. The gym tried to charge me twice when I went to the gym two times the same day ($18 dollars), even though it´s a day-pass. I know it was during the 4th of July weekend, the hotel was understaffed, it was extremely warm - which might have made many of them unfriendly. Also, the hotel furniture are old, seemed dirty and the bed not the most comfortable. The swimming pool is good for kids though, I will give them that, and my younger one had fun in the cold water playground. But I can´t say that was worth the stay and will definitely not go there again!

Won't be back! Overcrowded! 2nd time staying here and it's gotten worse! Elevators still broken,

OUTDATED rooms compared to other hotels close by. TOO crowded! Very stressful trying to get an elevator and forget valet! The wait is annoying!

Lobby is pretty and location close to Disneyland..that's IT.

loved the location.

only one pool for a large amount of people and it was a little smaller than I had expected. guest services staff were not always very helpful...maybe they were having a bad day, and my expectation for customer service is very high.

loved the location. Many restaurants within a reasonable walking distance. Loved being able to book Disney and other activities right there in the hotel.

Considering the weather that weekend our rooms A/C didnt...
    • King Room with Disney View

Considering the weather that weekend our rooms A/C didnt cool down until the evening hours a little uncomfortable and the Disney view of the fireworks was front row but the fireworks lastest all of 3-4 minutes Not worth the additional Cost of the room.

Convenient central location for angels game and the beach

Pool was terribly small and over crowded. Couldn’t even use it. They need 2 more pools outside! Everything was way overpriced but being next to Disney I guess that’s expected

Friendly, helpful staff

So relaxing, elegant and best access to everything. Hosts went beyond & very helpful.
    • King Room - Disability Access

From the time we arrived till we left, everything exceeded our expectations. Walking distance to Disneyland/California adventure parks, we purchased our tickets in the lobby; Took a shuttle to the Parks, I will stay again.

Bedroom was large and hotel was close to Disney.

- I was 30 minutes in a line, just waiting to check in (with a toddler going nuts), not good enough! - Massive hotel but pool area is tiny and there is no toddler wading area - online photos are deceiving. Pool was jam packed and hardly usable at the shallow end. - concierge had little to no knowledge of the local tourist buses & didn’t seem to care either. I expect more from a Hilton. - the upstairs corridors were really tired and shabby looking - there was nothing in the elevator to tell you which floor the pool was on! - I was horrified when I saw the bedroom - it reminded me of a Ramada I stayed at in the 1990s which cost about $50. However there were some Hilton touches, bed was comfy and the room was really clean. It was also big and had pleasant views at night, including some of the Disney fireworks so I grew to like it more after that! - poolside bar stopped serving food at 5pm and they suggested I call room service to deliver it to us. What a bizarre concept! Why don’t YOU call them and get our dinner delivered to the table? This is a Hilton! - Over all I was amazed they called this a Hilton, it didn’t seem to be up to standard and I was really disappointed, we were looking forward to a bit of luxury! I guess if you go to Disney you get ripped off?

Bedroom was large and hotel was close to Disney.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Pool View

Bathroom barn doors dont close properly. Small pool, very crowded, ratio of pool to 1500 rooms is ridiculous. If you want to use indoor pool or gym there is an extra $14 per day, per person charge. Totally lacking in customer service. Booked 6 nights, stayed one n moved to Hyatt House, best move ever.

Lobby/ comfortable beds

Rooms falling apart, outdated, far from Disneyland. Parking horrible since is managed by City, convention. Far from lobby, was not able to find parking space. Charged parking fee anyways. Swimming pool super small and dirty.

Lobby/ comfortable beds

4 night stay👌🏼
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Disney View

I think it needs a little help with renovations or fixes, because my sister got hit by a piece of wood that was above the bathroom door entrance. Although that happened they made sure she was okay and cheered her up with minnie and mickey mouse.

I love all the staff and services that they offered. They were really welcoming and attended to our needs asap. They gave us free wifi with the Hiltonhonors membership and complimentary water bottles. The breakfast buffet was amazing as well as the dine in services. We didn’t have a chance to go to the dive in the pool, but it was nice.

Pleasant stay

The charging points in the room didn't work. The electrician came up once, but it stopped working a while later. The electrician didn't come up when we called again.

The service staff were polite and friendly. Overall, the service was great.

Great place to stay will for sure stay w the Hilton next trip to Disney!

Had a great time, was able to get an early check in since our flight landed at 9am they got us in super early which we appreciated, got our upgrade to a room w a view of Disneyland, great for the fireworks and the pool w pool slide was he best for my 3yr old nephew

Very clean and great staff
    • King Studio

Ordered a food tray that only 1 of the items was edible (grapes) I don’t know what the other items were but was very disappointed with it. It cost me $35 + see photo of plate not touched

Very clean and great staff

Beautiful hotel. About 1/2 of the staff could take notes from the other 1/2 on customer service..

I did not like having to pay $14.00 to work out in the morning. I mean, I only needed to use the facility for an hour each morning before heading back up to my room to shower and prepare for my seminar. For the price of the rooms I think it's ridiculous to pay $14.00 per day to use the gym, $16.00 per day to self park and $18.99 to rent a single family movie that we watched once. Talk about nickel and diming your guests. All those fees add up.

It's an awesome property. Very clean and comfortable. I also appreciated the various restaurant options.

Dimly lit hotel.Mattresses comfortable.Extremely long Starbucks line, need another - kiosk location

This hotel is so DARK! The lighting is as though you are at a bar. Not just one area, the entire expanse of the lobby floor ( registration, guest services, shops, restaurants, etc.) are dimly lit. We thought since it was evening that maybe in the morning it wouldn't be so bad. Not so. We went to a conference at the Hyatt,, about a mile and half away. All natural lighting, windows from floor to ceiling. That was a welcome relief from the cave like feeling that we had at the Hilton.

The beds were very comfortable, room size was okay. Big property with shops and restuarants

House keeping needs to dust more n clean everything !
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Disney View

House keeping needs to dust more n clean everything ! Need to clean air condition system to dusty ! Need widows for fresh air ! And bathroom needs fans ! Why is there a speaker in middle of room Ceiling

It's super near to the Convention Center where I'm...
    • King Room with Pool View

It's not about the hotel but the area is lacking good restaurants.... Also the Starbucks is closing super early at the hotel lobby, somewhere like 6pm or 6:30pm.

It's super near to the Convention Center where I'm going to work at during the business trip. The room is without anything to complain.

So close to Disneyland.

Rooms are a little dated

So close to Disneyland. We got a great rate through booking.com so it was worth staying at. There is a Starbucks in the hotel which made it really convenient to grab breakfast before the long day at Disneyland.

Great overall experience. Business level services but family friendly and close to Disney

The hotel was close enough to Disney that you could walk and still have energy for Disney. Everything needed was onsite or a couple blocks away. Room Service (Good), Pool (So, so but nice enough, with bar on weekends), rest of hotel top notch business grade.

Just the name!

The money for the kind of room, the parking must be included, it's like a theme park ride.

Just the name! And it's close to the convention center.

Great Hotel, but no hotel transpotation to Disney.
    • Lanai Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Deck Access

The shuttle they advertise is not free, nor is it run by the hotel any longer, as it was in the past. The Anaheim city shuttle is not a shuttle, it is a bus that takes a route, and it was horrible. We used it one time on a previous visit, and it took us all over Anaheim. We did not arrive at Disney until 45 minutes later. Quite unacceptable. I want a shuttle that goes from my accomodation directly to the park, as was done in the past. I don't mind paying for it, I just want to get to the park asap. Hilton should make it clear they do not operate a shuttle to Disney. This was a factor in my choice, so I was very unhappy to learn they no longer operated their own shuttle to Disney.

Everything else. The facility, the staff, the food; everything else was fantastic!

Never again

We arrived to our room and it was not yet made so we had to move to another room. The floor in that room was warped and the carpet felt gross on bare feet. On the morning we were checking out, housekeeping ponded on our door before 8. When I phoned the front desk to ask why they would do this on check out day since the room was ours until 11, they said that they especially arrive early on check out day and made it our fault for not putting up the do not disturb sign. The person responding could not have been more disinterested. We asked via the honors app for extra pillows, they never came. There is no fan in the bathroom which is gross. And we were clear we were a family of four but could never get more than 3 towels. The lobby here gives the false impression that it’s a nice hotel. We came directly from a Hampton Inn where high speed WiFi was $4.95 but the free version was just as good. Anaheim Hilton, just 45 mins away wanted close to $20 per night for high speed. The free WiFi not only did not work, my great data plan was of no use because my phone could never connect to anything.

Easy enough walk to DL and or cheap Uber ride.

We love the Hilton in Anaheim.

The air conditioner in our room was not working that great. We never experienced that before at this property.

The bed is comfortable and I love this hotel. This is our "go to" when we visit Anaheim.

It was overall just ok.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Pool View

For the cost of the hotel I would have expected it to be clean ie: the bathroom sink, counter, floor was dirty. The view of the top of a buildings condensor units from the 9th floor was a little disappointing. I reserved a room with a pool view. And was moved because I checked in 20 mins early.

Bed was comfortable.

Hotel was nice but checking in was horrible.

Hotel was nice but checking in was horrible. Stayed at Hilton for 4 nights and had to reset the room key 3 times. The bathrooms are very out dated. It’s hard to shower a toddler with no bath tub water was every where. But we did like the shuttle to Disneyland that was convenient.

Restroom was not so clean shower head and molding in the...
    • King Room with Disney View

Restroom was not so clean shower head and molding in the drain look horrible and hot waster was to hot couldn’t get the temperature of the water correct. Some of the counters were dusty like if it has not been cleaned Looks like it was not properly cleaned

It was saqtisfactory. Great location to Disneyland. Based on the cost, the room wasnt worth it.

The size of the room based on the cost. Breakfast was way overpriced especially for bacon and eggs.

Location to Disney Land, Starbucks on site, the Bar. The valet service was excellent!

Had a nice stay. Good for the price. Close to Disneyland parking lot/shuttle bus

When I got there Saturday night to check in, I had to wait hour. There were so many guests checking in, but not enough staff to process us.

Decent rooms. Staff was nice. Overall pretty clean. Starbucks onsite. Disneyland parking/shuttle bus across the street.

Worth with! Close to Disney without all the over stimulation.
    • Queen Room with Balcony

Fridge could have been colder. I would have liked more outlets in the room. Honestly, it was a great experience, we really enjoyed our stay.

Super great room, comfortable bed. We had a room with a balcony, but there was no use for it really, as it faced the back of another big building. The bathroom was fine, and it was clean. Bar staff was friendly, efficient, we really enjoyed "The Mix", and the on site Starbucks.

Housekeeping and bell hop were very friendly and helpful.
    • Queen Family Studio

Check in staff was rude. When I mentioned I had a child in a wheelchair, she didn't offer to put us any closer to the elevator or a wheelchair accessible room. We were given a room on the 5th floor in a corner at the end of a long hallway making it difficult to get the chair through the doorway.

Housekeeping and bell hop were very friendly and helpful.

The bartenders.

The room's A.C. took forever to cool. Had to go to overpriced bar to cool off. Although the staff was nice I was. Very dissapointed in a few things. My car was returned from valet with large white stains on the hood and down the side of my car.

The bartenders.

No free WiFi, even after registering for the Hilton Club. Not good enough. We traveled up and down the California Coast, and every property bar this one had free and excellent WiFi. Same with a microwave. This is the only property that didn’t have one. Wouldn’t recommend this place.

Reasonably comfortable room. Good location. .

First impression got me like👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽

Na

I used to work in the hospitality field and having to stay at a property that uses text message system to communicate with guests is genius. I extremely appreciate the quick response to many of NY questions and requests. We will definitely be back here again!

• Lanai Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Deck Access

Didn't feel valued as a guest

Staff were horrible and unhelpful. Need training in customer service and service delivery. Elevators were always playing up had to swap elevators 5 times at a time to get to our floor. Valet staff were great. Reception staff couldn't care less about the guests and or their needs. Would never stay at a Hilton property again

Excellent visit!

Sometimes I could hear the windows cracking for some reason, but at the end didn't bother me that much.

Bed and pillows like clouds! Location is near to Disneyland park and shuttle just outside the hotel is very convenient.

I will never pay for a room based on the brand name and size ever again.

The price per night was ridiculous!! And I knew this going in but, since this was a Senior Graduation gift for my daughter and her friend i wanted to go over and above and provide this luxory hotel accommodation but, turns out that this was an overpriced Quality Inn or Days Inn..

Not worth the cost... especially since continental breakfast was not included and parking was extra.

Very good

as above

Everything was good, especially the room service. The only complaint is that when I made the reservation, I asked if the TV had USB compatible connection. I was told "Yes" Unfortunately that was not the case

Hotel was nice and the location was good, however, the room wasn’t to our expectations

Hilton is a nice hotel, however the room we got wasn’t to our expectations. The drain in the sink and tub were clogged and the stopper for the tub wasn’t working properly. For a close to $200 room this should be checked before having guests check in. We were compensated however for the inconvenience.

The Hotel and location is very nice and big

Not bad if u just need somewhere to sleep after a long day at disneyland.

The room carpet has seen better days, the shower didnt give us warm water, we messed with the valve and only hot or cold water would come out, and it would change randomly by itself. The iron was broken and the tv was so small

Staff is friendly and shuttle bus is great.

It was ok..

The deposit fee during check in and other unexplainable fees were annoying. Eventually cleared up but not something you want to worry about while on vacation. Room next to us had a couple arguing and fighting loudly which was interesting to hear but security eventually showed up.

Walking distance from Disneyland Resort and restaurants was a plus. We had a valet issue and they covered the first night which was nice of them.

Nice hotel, but does not fully honor third party reservations.

I booked a room with a queen bed, requested a higher level floor. When I checked in I was told that to get that room it would cost me $80 more. I said no. I got a lower level room, 2 beds, and I didn't get whatever everyone else was getting in a small bag at the time of checking in.

Very nice interior, modern, friendly staff. Nice restaurant and easy access to the bar. Perfect location.

Not what I expected

1 I didn’t like that I checked in at 5:00am on Saturday and got charged 3 days of parking because my checkout was on Monday morning, but sense i had two reservations, one on Friday and another one on Saturday because i booked it through booked.com anyway but sense I checked in for my Friday reservation at 5:00 am on Saturday morning they charged me twice for parking! Which I thought was pathetic because come on i came Saturday morning I don’t see why I should get charged double just because i booked my reservation on Friday, i got there Saturday morning so I should’ve just got charged for 1 day on Saturday! Ok and the other thing that really bothered me was my key kept deactivating every time i would come back to my room, the first time it happened the lady told me it was because i had two reservations, so i said ok but the next two times there was really no reason why the keys should deactivate! So i had to keep going back down to the lobby to get new keys, which was annoying because im already tired from my long day and having to go up and down an elevator amd down to the lobby each time to get my new keys activated was pretty annoying. I just wanted to go straight to my room and rest not having to do all the extra stuff, was very inconvenient. And last thing that was not so satisfied, was breakfast was not complimentary, i feel that for the price i paid it should’ve been included. So if you ask me if I would consider this place again I would say NO! I would rather look elsewhere for better price, around the area and breakfast included. For the price of this hotel and my experience i feel it wasn’t worth it

Nice lobby and close to Disneyland

I liked the staff member that we first checked in with.

I didn’t like that I had to change rooms. Our first room had old food that was left in the fridge as well as a very loud, constant squealing noise in the bathroom. Our second room had stains all over the wall and a bug crawling in the bathroom. I wish I took pictures. Also, housekeeping never returned at all on my second day when I asked them to please return a little later. I also did not like that there was only one kiosk to purchase shuttle tickets to Disneyland because the line was always very long and we missed out on plenty of shuttles waiting in the long line.

I liked the staff member that we first checked in with. He was very helpful. I also liked how fast room service came.

I visit Hilton hotel on Friday May 25,2018(checkin)checkout...

I visit Hilton hotel on Friday May 25,2018(checkin)checkout May 27,2018 My Hotel was dirt the carpet was dirty the trash can not clean they’re was trash in it aready!!!!,I was just not happy,I spoke to a manager in front desk regard the room not clean but to be honest it seemed like she didn’t really care,I move rooms and it was ok.but overall the carpet in general look really dirt. I had stay before at Hilton but this time it didn’t meet my expectations i was not happy!!!!! In the future you should but some sort of spray so your halls can smell good.. Glade /Fabreze

price and close the parks and freeways

The rooms were mediocre. Nothing special about them.. outdated and some of the power outlets weren't working.

price and close the parks and freeways

Overall was enjoyable

Room felt like it was in disrepair 10-328 wall paper coming down, stains on walls/ceiling. Sticky carpet

I liked the comfy bed. Layout of room. Location

Made the most of the situation

Hidden fees

Seems when using third party service to book rooms you get the least desirable accommodations ie smaller than average rooms near stairways or ice machines or elevators always something

Was this the Quality Inn or Hilton
    • King Room with Pool View

The staff was abrasive inconsiderate and negligent. The staff had no positive customer service manners. Not only was the staff not friendly but the quality of the room felt dirty by the Dust on the carpet corners

There is a bar and grill by the pool

Lovely Hotel

It was a bit of walk to Disney-15 min max not bad for adults alone -but with kids could be a trek.

The bed was very comfortable-room was well stocked . Free water on check-in with Hilton rewards.

Would definitely recommend this hotel as a great place to stay in Anaheim.

The distance from LAX (make sure you arrange a super shuttle) and the walk to Disneyland entrance (approximately 15 minutes).

The room was great and very spacious. I was grateful for the late checkout and guest services were fantastic minding my suitcases until my evening flight. The bar, lobby and stores (Starbucks is a plus) within the hotel were good and it was very handy being about to buy Disneyland tickets in the lobby. The hotel is very large.

Good short weekend stay

The noise when checking in, there was a party going on in the lobby with drunk people and a DJ.

The view from the room was disney, and awesome. Got a text message upon checkin where I could request anything via text. Amazing

I love this hotel and its amenities.

The shower head wasn’t very powerful

I love this hotel and its amenities. You can always find a great deal here. It’s 5 minutes away from Disneyland and it’s conveniently located close to the convention center. The beds are comfortable and the rooms are updated and clean! A+

Airconditioning loud
    • King Room with Roll-In Shower - Disability Access

The airco is loud (even when you switch it off). The water pressure in the shower is disappointing. I have stayed in this hotel many times over the years. It’s time to renovate. Happy to stay again but after renovation only.

Sufficient, don't think we'll stay for leisure again.

The pool was tiny and didn't have enough chaise lounge chairs, having to pay $9/person/day to USE the gym.

The gym was super nice. The location was good, the bars/pool bar were good.

Wonderful!

The carpets in the corridor and the room seem to be a bit filthy.

As always, Hilton delivers! i love the special throne and trumpets they prepared specially for Mother's Day!

I stayed at the Hilton Anaheim whilst visiting Disneyland...
    • King Room with Balcony

I stayed at the Hilton Anaheim whilst visiting Disneyland and the location was perfect with a shuttle bus picking up passengers for Disneyland just across the road.. the hotel room was clean and I even had my own private balcony which was great for relaxing.

Over all it was a good experience like previous times.

Mmmm the “food court “(area) no many options, We got invited for breakfast the last day we stayed (Sunday) at the hotel across (Marriott) and there were some good healthy options there, but I guess it all depends on what you like.

Well it was really close to our event (Anaheim convention center) so that’s always a big deal because no need to drive once the event it’s over (dealing with the traffic) plus no paying double parking ( you have to pay parking at the convention center) I just park at the hotel and done. I slept like a baby , the beds were really comfortable. The pool was nice, my kids got to enjoy it.

Will give the hotel another chance.

We got back from Disneyland at 1:00 am and the room wasn’t cleaned which was very upsetting as I had high hopes for the hotel. We stay at different places trying to find the one for us and this was just very disappointing.

The staff was absolutely incredible!

we enjoyed our stay.

There was no warm water every time we showered. It would either be ice cold water for a few minutes or scolding hot water. There was no consistent warm water. We showered in very cold water or boiling water and it was uncomfortable.

We liked our view of the courtyard and how it was across the street from the disneyland parks parking.

Over all our stay was great.
    • King Room with Disney View

I feel the room needed more light and didn't look that clean the mirror look old i expected more due to the beautiful lobby

We liked the bed very comfortable the view and the location of the hotel the lobby

Everyone was nice
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Pool View

Too much noise it sounded like a bowling alley rolling sounds all night keep waking me up all night except the last night was good one night out of three

Everyone was nice

very nice....we hoped the anabella was still there......but the hilton was agreat next choice...!!!!
    • King Room with Balcony

the pool and pool bar being open up later

the rooms were very quiet....which is a great plus...and close to thefestivities....pool rocked...and the employees are awesome....we will be back

The room was great and the hotel was great!

The room was great and the hotel was great! The only downside was that the hotel ran out of hot - really hot - water if you showered when everyone was showering...7:30ish. The water would be lukewarm verging on thinking about being hot. Otherwise, excellent.

It was amazing
    • King Room with Disney View

There is nothing that I can complain about.

The whole process was so easy. I was treated with the most respect. Most amazing experience I've ever had

They had a lot of on site food option.

No free WiFi. It’s kind of sad that a major hotel chain still has paid WiFi.

They had a lot of on site food option. Having a Starbucks in the hotel was very convenient.

Enjoyed our stay and because of its location we will be back

Bathroom was a little small and the room did not have a folding luggage stand

Location, location, location! Convention Center and Disneyland right at your feet!

It was very enjoyable & I would come back if I ever wanted to get in LA traffic again!

Faster elevators!

I got into my room the first night after being up for 23 hours & felt cold but put a bath towel over me & got in bed. When I woke up it was FREEZING so I called guest services. There was a maintenance man at my door within about 15 minutes who fixed the problem. I was very impressed with the promptness!!

it was ok...coulda been better
    • King Room with Disney View

I had to pay to use the fitness center, which I thought was ridiculous. I've stayed at better establishments that cost less where the use of the fitness center was free. Very unhappy about that

proximity to all anaheim entertainment