Reviews of Hilton Anatole 4 stars

2201 Stemmons Freeway, Market Center, Dallas, TX 75207, USA

#64 of 151 hotels in Dallas

• Executive King Room

Overall a nice hotel, but for the price you pay, nothing really "wows" or astonishes you. The elevators can get a bit draggy and overcrowded if you are trying to use them at the same time the conference goers use them. Which is kinda of the point. The hotel caters to conferences first and families on a stay-cation second.

Jade Waters pool area was fun and inviting. However, they closed food service to the pool an hour earlier than usual. The executive lounge provided a great view of Dallas with our breakfast. The room itself was well appointed and the bed was comfortable. The bathroom was standard.

• Standard King Room with Sofa Bed

Fridges didn't work but for a while. Ruined tons of meat, cheese snacks. Waters couldn't get cold. A little issues with waterpark bracelets, but the staff tried to remedy that.

Enjoyed the water park and family things to do (kid snacks area, movie on the lawn)

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Jade Waters was so packed. With 6 people, at one point, we only got one lounge chair. There weren't enough floats for the lazy river. The hummus size was so small it was comical.

The new water facility is so nice. They already need to expand it however with a larger all adult pool too.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

SHOULD BE MORE CHOICES FOR HOT VEGETARIAN MEALS/SNACKS, LIKE VEG BASED SOUPS AND MACARON CHEESE,, OTHER THAN THAT ALL GOOD.

EVERYTHING MY SON LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT THE PLACE. HOTEL WAS AMAZING, BOTH REALLY LOVED THE JADE WATERS PARK.

• Executive Double Room with Two Double Beds

please keep more vegetarian options . even with lounge option there is not practically nothing hot and tasty for vegetarian breakfast. Restaurent should include few options too. restaurant manager and waiter, they were Indian, got vegetarian pasta done for us that made my evening . Thanks to chef also for preparing it .

• Executive Double Room with Two Double Beds

There was an issue when I decided to add another day to my trip. I had to change rooms, which they told me and was not an issue, but they mixed it up. I ended up locked out of my room and waiting for 30 minutes for a security guard to let me Back in our original room to get our stuff, so we could move down a floor to the new room. For such a large hotel, I would have expected them to be able to handle something like that much better. It is not a well oiled machine. I felt like everyone was on a different page and no one seemed to notice or care. Except the security guard who was apologetic and asked me if there was anything he could do to help our stay. He was very nice and helpful. The hotel is beautiful and all in all it wasn’t a bad stay. This incident happened at a bad time because we were trying to be ready by a certain time because we had tickets to a basketball game.

I loved the room and the property

Better personnel experience.

The complex itself it's awesome have wonderful facilities, indoor pool Jacuzzi, eucalypt steam room which is awesome, big inside pool, the restaurants are very good, the personal need to work on being a little more polite as we have some trouble with Vallet parking, very rud. Everything else was good.

The air conditioner in our room did not work well. It was very stuffy and uncomfortable. Also, housekeeping did not come and bring clean towels. We only stayed two nights so we’re able to hang and dry them. I didn’t need someone to make my bed everyday, but clean towels would have been awesome

The hotel was beautiful and very clean

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Rooms are very old, the Decor and furniture simply should not be in a Hilton, it is very old, very disappointing, room really a pretty old and run down. Not what I would expect from a Hilton, falling behind. But it was clean, and as I said the staff in the entire Hotel made up for it, so had a good stay. Attended a big Industry Conference.

Breakfast was good, staff was great

• King Room with Roll-In Shower - Disability Access

The bathtub was dirty and scratched up with the dirt being inbeded. The shower head was partially clogged. We where in room 395.

The concierge “Edie” was great. He helped us an awful lot. Top notch!

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room we stayed in was not as nice as pictured. We had a toilet that would keep running and did not stop until you jiggled the handle. The bed was a little uncomfortable and the stripping on the corner of the walls was peeling off. I have stayed in hotels that were much less expensive with nicer and larger rooms. Overall the hotel was nice, but I probably won't stay there again because the price does not justify the experience.

The food was great! We ate at SER one night and the staff and quality of food were exceptional. The breakfast buffet was perfect and delicious.

One of the ladies at the front desk asked me if I was the delivery man when I asked where my room was as if I wasn’t good enough to be there. And my WiFi never worked

It was really nice Not the best but nice and clean

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

The plugs in the room located by the beds need replaced. We had to charge our phones across the room. Also, I wish there was a bar that stayed open later then 10:30 PM. One bar sent us to another that sent us to a third bar on the 27th floor that announced ther were closing until all of us who were sent there complained. They did stay open and accommodate us.

Hotel was beautiful, staff was excellent and the amenities were abundant. I must mention that Starbucks and it’s staff were fantastic.

• Standard King Room with Sofa Bed

Front desk spent too much time pushing Hilton rewards and provided no useful information such as how the room card works so I went back and asked in person. Your emails weren't helpful at all. Food on 27th floor was tasteless. Toilet leaked and room had 1 hand towel and 1 face towel. Valet parking told me to bring my ticket to them and hung up on me twice.

Bill, the man that brought the luggage to my room was great but other than that not much. The hotel is beautiful but the staff could use some training.

• Deluxe Parlor Room

Awesome location, near everything we wanted to see and do. Reservation included an amazing breakfast buffet and private gated parking. Our favorite part was the fitness club included in the reservation price! We played lots of racquetball and spent a good amount of time in the lap pool, sauna, hot tub and eucalyptus steam room! Honestly, the hotel went from very good to excellent with the inclusion of all those amazing amenities. Also, in the warmer months they have a good sized outdoor water park with a swim up bar! We'll be returning!

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

On booking.com we were supposed to get 2 free breakfasts, and we did not get any coupons or credits for this, so we essentially overpaid for the room.

Elegant hotel, massive, and very clean.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Dated hotel. Room was fair but beds were not very comfortable and bathroom was small and old. Dust and dirt on doors and only one air conditioning vent in room which took all evening to cool down.

Staff was friendly in every place we went to within the hotel. It met our needs due to it being a one night stay.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

I was charged $512 for 2 nights. Check in was at 3:00 and check out was 11:00. This did not include free breakfast or any of the other accomadations cheaper hotels have. I also heard some of the friends I traveled with tell me they paid $386 for two nights which seems more reasonable. When I spoke with the front desk about my absurd price difference there was no help received. Also, walking 10 minutes too and from your car sucks because the hotel is massive

The view from my room was nice

• Double Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The beds and pillows were the most uncomfortable I've experienced. My husband & I typically can sleep just about anywhere but we both experienced a terrible nights sleep tossing and turning.

The rooms were very clean and spacious. The staff very friendly and accommodating. The room service was very pleasant to talk with and did a great job setting up dinner in our room.

I was most disappointed that when arriving, after the 3:00PM check in time the room I had reserved in The Tower was not ready. It meant waiting for an unknown amount of time or choosing another room in the other part of the hotel. We were looking forward to the room on the 20th floor but ended up on the 10th floor.

The roomy room. The many and varied food options, areas to exercise/walk, and the friendliness of the desk agent and follow up from that person. The meal at SER and breakfast at the Terrace was excellent. Servers were very friendly and professional.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

The day staff and in person interactions were all to Hilton standards. However the night staff was awful. Called concierge to get a taxi and was told to hang up the phone and dial one myself. Wow for $300 a night that was super sweet. Same staff would not allow Uber eats in the hotel to deliver our late night food. When we spoke to the manager on staff he got personally offended and came to our room with security to engage us in an altercation and flex his muscle. I should say this was a full 15 minutes after our conversation about the food. We were literally laying in bed already. Even security was standing behind him shaking their head like why are we here? The man was confrontational and shaking like a leaf and Jd absolutely no purpose to come to our room and threaten us. I received a $100 comp but still paid $200 to be treated like crap I will never book this particular Hilton again.

The afternoon parking attendants were fantastic. Collin the bar tender at Ser was great. David the bell captain was great. The Dayton concierge was helpful. Rae who checked us in was very personable and sweet.

• King Room with Roll-In Shower - Disability Access

Our television didn't work great but it was ok we enjoyed ourselves.

The room was excellent very quite I enjoyed my stay I would definately come back again and recommend my friends and family.

• Standard King Room with Sofa Bed

Sometimes the conference rooms were a bit chilly but not so bad I had to get a heavier coat.

The hotel is huge and is a great place for companies to hold business conventions (like I attended). I really enjoyed the Asian theme throughout the hotel. The statues and paintings were incredible! The hotel rooms were spacey and comfy. The shower actually had high pressure! The convention area I attended had great conference rooms and was run smoothly. I highly recommend this for any business needing such a place to hold a large conference.

• Standard King Room with Sofa Bed

The restaurants were pricey and didn't have many gluten free options

The property was large and very well kept. The fitness center was like a full gym.

Room I was given was on a corner, was VERY small and had a horrible, obstructed view for $300 a night. I could have gotten a MUCH bigger room with a fantastic view for less than the cost of this room. I was very disappointed I was not given a better room for what I spent at your hotel.

Pillows were great, water pressure was great, cleanliness was superb for a somewhat dated hotel, customer service was great, and general parking fee was expensive for such large facility with several parking lots and garage too

• Executive Double Room with Two Double Beds

No one should have to stay in an interior room where your room window looks into a hallway, those rooms need to be demolished and never to be seen again. and there needs to be a breakfast/ cafeteria not just an in room breakfast.

VERY NICE items/ art and styling. Great atriums.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

We called to verify the shuttle and were told to just call when my plane got in. Called at 7:00 pm and was told they didn't have a shuttle. When we left we noticed a sign out front with shuttle info. So apparently you can't get correct info when calling! The checkin girl couldn't have been less friendly! We needed the two queens and couch like described. We paid $250 for the Deluxe room and didn't get the couch. We needed the couch! When I called down to the front desk to fix the problem I sat on hold for 5 min and finally gave up! My first impression of the room was I couldn't get the lights on. It was broke. Had to feel around in the dark for a lamp. The water park was closed (which was the whole reason we picked this hotel) AND the the luxury pool with swim up bar was just a small normal pool. No luxury and no swim up bar! The website I was on mentioned nothing about it being closed. So this hotel was Just disappointing from start to end and was hella expensive for what you get! Should have stuck with Hampton Inns apparently!!!

I likes the pics and info online. The bed was comfortable.

• Standard King Room with Sofa Bed

Wish there were more family friendly dining options considering the location wasn't so great to look for good dining. The food was much too expensive.

Parking. We came to meet friends the first night on Friday and literally was there an hour and it cost $16 to park. Then on Saturday we checked in and had a key to use for the parking but room key did not work . Very frustrating and expensive. Not a welcoming feeling from that aspect. Air conditioner did not cool well either. We are Hilton Honors members but didn’t get to use our AAA or AARP for added discounts. Was diasappointed when check out personnel advised she could do the credits and we had to go back thru the booking company.

Atrium our was great for gathering with plenty of room and good atmosphere. Was so appreciative of the early check in. We were meeting a group to ride bus to Arkansas vs Texas A & M game and checked in at 7:30 am with no problem.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access with Roll In Shower

the pool was under maintenance and they didn't let you know when you booked, that was the main attraction of why I was staying at that hotel and they didn't offer anything in lieu of it.

staff were fantastic and the Ser is fabulous,

• Standard King Room with Sofa Bed

It wasn't advertised that the fun kids pool was closed - this was the whole reason I hooked this place! Also a lot of conferences were held there, on the last night the people who attended the conference were loud and partied on till midnight!

Comfy rooms, great breakfast and the staff and chef at breakfast were lovely !

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

better guidance between the towers internally - not intuitive as to where the elevator bays are with the different towers. Also, having two check in counters was confusing as heck. Would really help to know in advance which one to go to.

Breakfast was fantastic. The beds were really comfortable (especially as I had a very small amount of time to sleep). Rooms and bathrooms are very nice and spacious which is really appreciated when tired.

• Standard King Room with Sofa Bed

The beds were suppose to be 2 queens but they looked like a full size. The lady up front was going to give us free breakfast but when we went, it wasn't there in the system. She really didn't do it.

It was really cold inside, and noise travels. We were woken up at 2 am by loud talking and laughter from the lobby area (sounded like a party) - we were on the 10th floor and the noise was echoing.

It was beautiful and there was a water park on site. Breakfast was delicious and most of the staff was very friendly.

The hotel itself could use a facelift the furnishings in the rooms are old and just needs updating. We stayed in a suit which had a black suede couch in it that looked like it hadn't been vacuumed in a year. Dust and lint all over it plus few other marks that we couldn't tell what they were. Kind of gross. I'd say you need to work on your cleaning people to make sure there doing their jobs. We had along cool dining table that was dusty and dirty pretty marked up just very old. That be my only grip is that the grounds are beautiful new pool is beautiful now the hotel needs to match all that. It's an old hotel I know but it could be the best hotel in Dallas with some money put into the rooms. We stay at the Gaylord a lot and that place is amazing so I know The Hilton can be to. I will say beds were very comfortable and loved the pillows:)

Loved the pool area! We spend 2 days at the resort style pool and we had a blast. We loved everyone that worked at the pool swim up bar. Very nice people and very good at there job. I believe but not 100% that the bar tender Ricardo if I have his name right went above and beyond for my husband and I. He was amazing. Can't say enough good things about him. Pool was clean and the grounds are beautiful.

• King Room with Roll-In Shower - Disability Access

I didn't like that we never get the requested I did while Booking for a view of the resort. I didn't like that my view was the highway. We travel from Oklahoma to get away and have a good time.

I like my room space

• Standard King Room with Sofa Bed

We were not informed that the card to get into the water park cost $100 to replace, it was just put into the key holder. My daughter was not asked for the card until the second day, accidentally misplaced it, I called the front desk spoke with a manager on duty on Sunday the manager said I should have read the card, I explained their front desk person Murock who kept fumbling our initial check in did not even tell us what the card was or how to get into the water park. The manager did not care, I said that we would simply leave he said " Fine, leave he didn't care" So we left the hotel and did not stay the 2nd day. They had already pre-authorized the stay $460 so we barely had enough money to pay for another hotel or we could have to drive all the way back to Louisiana. They didn't care. The bell person said they don't care about the people there they make Millions of dollars a year customer complain all the time and they don't do anything about it. I told the manager at check out I would post this to Booking.com they said go ahead...so they really don't care that they ruined my family vacation. After we checked out and was headed to the car, I ran into the front desk clerk that had to intervene and help Murock, I told her about the situation she said okay come get another card, it was that simple too bad we had already checked out and booked another hotel. They are inconsistent and their management doesn't care. They even have this card that say's make it right with the General Manager number on it. They are the worst hotel I've ever stayed at. Please don't book your conventions or family vacations with this place and they lie about transferring you to a manager I spoke with a Kevin and someone else but the end result is the same you mean nothing to them until you stop coming. Our church affiliation, and my sorority were looking to book here I've already told them don't bother.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access with Roll In Shower

The confusion on where to eat breakfast. Free breakfast was only offered to gold or diamond Hilton honor members. If your not one of these; be prepared to pay for a delicious buffet.

All the restaurants at the hotel were excellent, but were very expensive. We ate at Ser restaurant 1st night on 27th floor of hotel. Every thing was delicious but very pricey. If your looking for great food and best bang for your buck; try the restaurant outside at the water park. Water park was best feature. Great for families with small children, teenagers or even just adults.

• Executive Double Room with Two Double Beds

The only negatives to this hotel is (1) the parking lots, which are large and gated in several locations making it somewhat confusing and (2) the location. which is not an area you feel safe getting out and walking around to see the sights, but there aren't any sights close enough to see anyway.

Room was very clean, comfortable and cozy. Executive lounge was crowded during breakfast, but there was plenty of good food for everyone, just not enough seating. Hotel is HUGE, but elevators are very fast, service is great and staff is extremely professional and friendly. Pool was wonderful for all ages. Poolside waitstaff was exceptional and the food was superior!

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

The cost of food and drink was outrageous. Bringing outside food or Drinks to JadeWaters wasn't an option. The "grab and go" lunch is a complete ripoff. Breakfast only available on Saturday and Sunday for a cost. It was very obvious they were "in between" general managers.

Loved the waterpark and family environment. Everything you could want and need located within the hotel.

The beds were hard, the rooms were clean but they didn't pay attention to detail. The air conditioner didn't work well... that was the room. My biggest problem was the staff. There are 3 towers in this hotel and when we checked in they failed to tell us that so we walked around for a long time trying to find our room. While looking for our room we also were looking for someone to ask how to get there and they were no where to be found. For one night we spent $450 on room and food it's ridiculously overpriced.

A lot to do on the property so you can stay there and not leave, but everything is very expensive.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access with Bathtub

Pool resort could have stayed open a little later...even if just for adults.

We were there just one day/night for a girls' weekend. Our room was great and Jade Waters was awesome!

Returned to room at 3 pm - not cleaned!! I told them I would call at 5.30 after my husbands nap to tell them to clean - they said they couldn't as staff gone !! Manager and front desk rude !!! They have 1600 rooms and only cleaning staff 11-5 !!!

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Disappointed because I thought the room was going to be bigger and the bathroom was tiny. The parking was confusing because I didnt realize you needed your room key card to exit each time. I ended up paying almost 24 dollars to leave the parking lot the first time, and was unable to get refunded. Use that room key!

The Jadewaters was the winner on this trip. There is something for everyone, all age groups. The location was great for me since I am not from the area. The staff was awesome and attentive. The breakfast was excellent and cooked to perfection with fresh delicous choices. The hostess that greeted us made us feel very welcome.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

breakfast was great had the omelette station but had to request waffle and wait for it to come from another location but it was great when i got it. dont think people knew to ask for waffles

good atmosphere room clean and cozy breakfast was good

• Standard King Room with Sofa Bed

Noisy neighbors in two different rooms, but that is not the hotels fault. However, the a.c. was not very powerful in either room. I went to a store and purchased a fan for my second night. Maybe they could sell a few of the art pieces on display in the lobby in order to have money to overhaul the air conditioners.

It was clean and the staff was excellent.

• Standard King Room with Sofa Bed

-The smile is missing at the front desk -Long line at the front desk -I asked for pools view they give me the city view -The room furniture is very old -The bathroom fan is not working

The water park they have is nice

The gift shops were not open. I asked for conjoined rooms and when I go there they said they didn't have any. How could you not with thousands of rooms? Other than that we enjoyed it

The hotel is huge and so beautiful! Our family really enjoyed the water park . The restaurants here were also great .

• Standard King Room with Sofa Bed

The AC in the room didn't work very well.

The Jade Waters Park was the reason we visited and it was perfect! Great facilities & entertained our family all day!

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access with Roll In Shower

The room that I booked through you was terrible ! Small , outdated , and with an industrial , handicap shower with a handheld sprayer. We got in too late to do anything about it the first night and had to make multiple calls to get moved the next day . The water park was total chaos !!! WAY too many people for the area and wasn't pleasant for anyone in my group .. adults, teenagers , or babies . I wanted to relax with my family at a resort and I might as well have been at 6 flags . The hotel is way too big to support that area . They should at least cap the number per day to keep their clients ( who have paid a lot of money to be there ) comfortable and safe .

• King Room with Roll-In Shower - Disability Access

The lines to check in and out were way too long and the front desk was completely understaffed. Waited a half an hour to check out. One person was at the desk and 8 empty terminals.

The water park

• Standard King Room with Sofa Bed

I'd come at an earlier time on a college football weekend that had not been publicized. After speaking with the front desk about a less than satisfactory experience, they did everything they could to mitigate the situation and keep me on as an Anatole customer. The customer service in assuring customer satisfaction was superlative and this Anatole stay was stellar. Kudos on customer care, Anatole staff!

• Reviewed: 10 May 2017

• Standard King Room with Sofa Bed

The food at the Media restuarant was cold and horrible.. They fidbt have a good variety of food to choose frim either.. And the prices were ridiculous.!!!

The resort and spa best..!!

Room had issues with TV and toilet ran constantly. Room was bland and dated. Bathroom shower head was old and crusty. Shower should be spa type.

Lobby and common areas were nice and clean.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

I didn't like nothing.

Nothing. Next time I rather save my money on motel 8. This place is a conventional center and people Slam doors all day and night. We couldn't sleep at all.

• Reviewed: 13 April 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

The WiFi connection was not spectacular by any stretch of the imagination

Lunch was great and the beds were very comfortable. Kids loved the waterpark and all the art.

• Reviewed: 12 April 2017

• Executive Double Room with Two Double Beds

Unfortunately, this has been the worst booking.com experience with false advertising (no microwaves as booking stated), rates that changed twice, property that has you pay for resort fees but had the main attraction closed. Was not at all worth the money spent this trip. I have no problems paying for hotel stays that are worth it. This however were terrible and left me wishing I would have gone elsewhere.

• Reviewed: 11 March 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access with Bathtub

After traveling twelve hours and getting in late, there was not a "nut free" meal available for my daughter. She settled for a banana and chips. The salads were beautiful and delicious since I consumed one; but, since there was no guarantee on the salad seasonings or on the wrap she opted for safety.

The stay was quick, but the rooms were clean, comfortable, and quiet. Since the stay was quick, it would have been nice to opt out of the resort fee since there was no time to use the amenities.

• Reviewed: 10 March 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

The staff ... front desk, maintenance is very rude to us the customer!! There were exceptions of. Course!?!

Great location. Beautiful artwork throughout complex!!

• Reviewed: 5 March 2017

The wait to Check in and check out. Upon checki in there were only three people waiting to check in. There were two staff behind the desk Only one was checking anyone in. The other person would glance up and look down immediately hoping we all thought she was busy. Checking out 1 person behind desk, 3 people waiting. It took almost 20 minutes. I expected a little more luxury in the rooms. There was damaged carpet in my room and the rooms were very warm. And did not cool down.

The beds were very comfortable and the showers were very nice. atmosphere was nice.

• Reviewed: 26 February 2017

• King Room with Roll-In Shower - Disability Access

I am extremely disappointed with the room I got. I reserved a "luxury" room per the website which included bath robes, microwave, and pay per view. The room I am in has none of the above. This has more to do with the company I booked with rather than the hotel.

Quiet and friendly customer service

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

Everything was great, wife was very happy. Dinner was great at Ser restaurant! Bed very comfortable! Wife happy, I'm happy!!

It was a busy night but we were not disturbed by any noise. Very restful, which was our intention.

• Reviewed: 10 February 2017

• Standard King Room with Sofa Bed

There was blood on our room curtains. The toilitery bottles in the bathroom were almost gone. My daughter got a massage in the massage and said the therapist did what she wanted not what she was asked to do.

The "common areas" were beautiful and a nice area to relax in.

• Reviewed: 6 February 2017

• Executive Double Room with Two Double Beds

Our beds were full size beds not queen but it was also my bad for not noticing when I booked.

Everything was great and our kids enjoyed their stay. Booked an executive room and loved the extra little perks.

• Reviewed: 6 February 2017

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

When I was checking in Tessa at the front counter is the best. She's the reason why my stay was absolutely phenomenal. Hands down the best check in process I've ever been through.

• Reviewed: 4 February 2017

In booking.com they show you a final price, and in small fonts they have charges that are almost double, they should tell exactly how much it's going to be

• Reviewed: 29 January 2017

I've had friendlier staffs. Vending and ice machines are not readily accessible to all rooms on the floor. Tiny bathroom.

Huge property with lots of conveniences in regards to shopping in the hotel. Right off I35e so easy access to other destinations

• Reviewed: 23 January 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

check in..no bellman offered. entered room and there was a hug water puddle from the frig. I called maintenance twice 6:30 and 8:30)and he came at 9:45 pm. he said it was that the fridge door hadn't been shut but the water ran all night and it was still on floor in am. Room service was an hour and half wait. No hot water in bath. No glasses for drinking water in bathroom. no room service directory in room. I left clothes in closet and had a hard time to get a response. I used chargerback but there is no credit card info so how do I send that to you to get my belongings back?

The doorman was excellent as was the valet. I wish I could remember his name (Saturday afternoon at 12:00)

• Reviewed: 22 January 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Didn't know what tower we were in until checking in. We were there for a volleyball tourney and the group was split into several locations on the property. Getting through construction to arrive was confusing.

Room was very comfortable. Valet guys superb. Bathroom was large with double sinks and very clean. Although the bed were only double they did accommodate 6ft people in length.

• Reviewed: 19 January 2017

I was really hoping for a bathtub, but knew the room we selected did not offer one.

We traveled there for our honeymoon. The front desk staff was very welcoming, congratulatory, and upgraded our room free of charge. The bed was very comfortable. The room was spacious. The shower was huge. The views were amazing. There were several entrances to the facility and the on site parking seemed very secure as it was gated and close to the front entrance. The hotel itself was right off the highway which allowed for easy travels to our activities. We loved the indoor pool and all of the Asian artwork found throughout the facilities. When we needed a midnight snack, the 24 hour snack shack in the lobby came in very handy! While we were told the hotel was booked solid, we never heard people in the hallways from our room. It offered the perfect hideaway for our honeymoon.

• Reviewed: 17 January 2017

The RESORT FEE is a joke and exorbitant! This is a 40 year old hotel that wants you to pay for their Chinese art. The large atriums allow for sound to reverberate throughout the hotel and into the guest rooms. On weekends especially, the noise level is unacceptable late into the night.

• Reviewed: 13 January 2017

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

the room was mediocre as it did not match the pics on booking.comand the indoor pool required guests to walk outdoors to and from the pool and fitness area. Not reasonable for winter months

The atmosphere when u enter the facility was nice

• Standard King Room with Sofa Bed

Took them very long to make up room. No 24 hour food service. Not to far but also not close (walking distance) to any shops or bars

Nothing special, just a hotel doing it's job. Nice big room, clean and nice view

• Reviewed: 9 January 2017

My wife & I celebrated our 45 anniversary at the hotel. We were greeted by Isiah wishing us Happy 45th, then he upgraded us with complimentary suite! Very nice, also had bottle of wine sent up with card signed by all the staff.👍 My wife was very pleased with the hotel

• Double Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

I asked, when booking, specifically, if this outfit provided shuttles to the venue we would be going to and you answered yes .... wrong ...!!!! it cost us another $40 per day to get to where we were going .... either you lied, or you do not know your business .... no more bookings for you .......

Food was very good and wait staff very good .

Browse Hilton Anatole traveller photo gallery