Reviews of Hilton Arlington 4 stars

2401 East Lamar Boulevard, Arlington, TX 76006, USA

#18 of 56 hotels in Arlington

It was great for an very short stay.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

No exhaust fan in bathroom— do not understand why there’s not a fan. When 3 people have to shower back to back and no fan- very slippery tile and foggy mirror. Sleep number mattresses would have been a plus also.

Location was perfect, hotel was clean, large pool, room was spacious.

Not the experience we were hoping to have!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

I didn't like the fact that booking .com said the hotel had heated pool and hot tub/jacuzzi. When we checked in, and had to to get back to our event,we came back to no heated pool or hot tub. That was the whole reason for choosing that hotel!

It was clean

Disappointing to say the least
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The online website stated that there was a hot tub and indoor pool. However the indoor pool was practically useless, as it was not heated and no hot tubs. The only reason we chose this hotel was for that particular amenity. Very irritating and disappointing. You should not lie on the description of your amenities.

The room and lobby was super clean

Very close to Cowboys stadium.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Very small beds. At first we got a room that had a really bad cigarette smell. Front desk staff quickly gave us a different room, but no one helped us move our luggage so we had to do it ourselves (with 2 small kids not so easy).

Very close to Cowboys stadium. Recently renovated rooms.

Outside the building parking and businesses around was horrible but once inside was memorable.
    • King Junior Suite

Nothing really that can be done about it but location for eating around it was horrible service and not so clean. Wasn't made clear to me about locations at the hotel on different floors have places to eat till I got back from a co-worker. Parking was horrible and when staff was notified they really didn't care and I'm sure because nothing could be done about it

The was like a cloud and room was very clean and wife was impressed.

Other than the bus ride. Excellent.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Allergy Free

The shuttle service or bus to the game. A local vendor with first hand knowledge of the area to accommodate timely services.

Attention to the customer needs

It was good and location was what I needed.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Everything was good, but the shuttle service took an hour to pick me up at the airport when I was told 25 minutes. The driver apologized. He was very nice. I could have just taken an uber.

I liked that they had a coffee machine is the room, but all bottled water should be complementary, not just two bottles. When you pay for a flight and a hotel, the last thing you want to do is not have free water in the room.

Poor for the room price. I won't go back there or any other hilton
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The AA customer rep at the front desk was not friendly. I was upgraded to a suite via email for xtra $10. I showed it to her & she said they had no record of it. Unfriendly. No smiles & poor manners. Also bar ran out of beer on tap & & chronic WiFi issues on 10th floor. Pool cleaner was off & water too cold.

Fellow visitors I met

Loved my time there definitely a future visit in the horizon
    • King Room with Bathtub - Hearing Accessible

Everything was extremely well inclouding other guest

The room was relaxing. Enjoyed my lively view and loved to watch the traffic and people watching. Restaurants and stores were very accommodating from the local. Map quest got me to and from from every location

Nice and comfy

The wifi was very poor and the elevators took a while. The shuttle to Att&t stadium dropped us off a mile from the stadium, if we had known that we wouldn't have wasted $40 to walk a mile, very misleading.

The view, pool, room, shower and parking were amazing and cozy! The coffee/tea in the room are a perk! The restaurant was excellent!

Don't get the breakfast

The breakfast buffett was expensive and awful...powdered eggs that brought back haunting memories from my military basic training...the omelet station line was 1/2 an hour and

The facility was nice, clean, and in an excellent location.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Elevators were slow, as some were being repaired and were not in use. There was noise until early morning due to teenagers on my floor that screamed, sang, and ran up and down hallway.

They state they have a shuttle to AT&T stadium.

They state they have a shuttle to AT&T stadium. What they don't tell you is it is $20 per person. Then the shuttle drops you at the back of parking lot 11 in 100degree heat!!!! Nothing like walking into the stadium sweating like a pig!!!!

The bar would be the only reason i came back

The access to the stairs was through the staff area, stair well very dingy, i only assume that most people dont use the stairs so they dont care about that area. Sleeping arrangements were horrible, although the sheets were comfortable but the bed was to soft for me and to hard for the wife. I have have slept in lessor places on better beds.

The staff was great and the bar awesome.

The showers were very uncomfortable, very smushed.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The showers were very uncomfortable, very smushed. They didn't even have cold water, it was only hot. When it's summer, I want cold showers and this place shower system was not good at all.

The staff was pretty welcoming!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The staff was pretty welcoming! I had an issue before arriving and the manager who I was transferred to was VERY RUDE!!! She was also not very knowledegable about my problem.... very frustrating .

Hilton is not for me.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Requested lower level room, we were put on the 8th floor. Long wait time for elevators, was stated that breakfast was 9.99 however charge was15.99, told the employee I was going to go elsewhere and she told me to calm down and she would get a manager who told me they wouldn't honor the 9.99. I will never stay at a Hilton again.

Beds were comfortable

Great location if attending Texas Rangers game
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

We were charged for trolley passes to the ballpark...trolley passes are free! Their hotel shuttle from the hotel is $10 but the red trolley is free. We had to ask for money back on that.

We stay here sometimes because it's close to the ballpark, hurricane harbor and six flags. Also several restaurants near by as well.

Great Hotel Option for Cowboys Stadium
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Lots of construction in the area.

Close to the AT&T stadium as I came in town to see a concert. I also enjoyed that there were late night eating options close by as well as a Whole Foods.

Nicely located

The price for the shuttle varies with supply and demand. When there is an event like a concert or rangers game the price goes way up on the shuttle. It was 20 dollars per person roundtrip. When I called to inquire on price when I booked the hotel it was going to be 5 dollars per person. I didn't want to waste 20 dollars for each person in our group. Parking at att stadium is at 50 dollars a car so we made out better driving ourselves.

This hotel is located in an entertainment hub. Six flags, hurricane harbor, ranger stadium and the att stadium are all very close by. The hotel offers a shuttle to and from events at the stadiums. There is also a variety of places to eat nearby, or room service if you do not want to leave the room.

Conviently located to Six Flags
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Hotel was conveniently located to Six Flags. Hotel provided shuttle to Six Flags. Hotel offered continental breakfast. Parking was free. Wifi was good speed. Loved the indoor and outdoor pool. Pool open late (until midnight). Staff was very friendly. Rooms were rather large and comfortable. Beds were super comfy. They had fruit-infused water for guest daily and coffee in the mornings. Room had mini fridge. This is my go-to hotel when I visit Six Flags, always an excellent stay and wonderful experience.

Reservations don't count at this Hilton location.

I booked 2 Deluxe King rooms in January for May 26th . I received confirmation for both rooms 2 days before planned date of May 26th. I arrived at 5pm from out of town and was told that both rooms were gone and only Double beds were available for both rooms. I asked what happened to my rooms and reservations and was told "I don't know and only double rooms were left." I asked for upgrade. Told "No. Nothing is left" The front desk clerk just stared at me blankly offering nothing. I ask for manager. The only manager on site was from the restaurant and said. "Your rooms were given away." I asked why? The manager said "First come first serve" "Do you want the double rooms or not?" My concert started in 1 hour so I took the rooms but was upset and very disappointed in Hilton and their practices. I could not believe they offered nothing to me for giving my rooms away. Earliest checkin for these rooms was 3pm and 4pm according to my confirmations. Reservations don't count at this Hilton location when booking through Booking.com. I keep being told "you booked through a third party." Never had this issue before with any other hotel when booking through Booking.com.

The bar and grill stayed open late

Excellent staff!!!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Staff were attentive to us. Mentioned extra pillows once and it was done without having to ask again. It's the little things like that that being you back.

• Reviewed: 6 May 2017

Took my wife on a date to a roach motel

I'll start with saying we have stayed at MANY Hilton Hotels and Hilton Resorts, so I'm not bashing Hilton by any means. We booked and paid for a King suite for the weekend. When we arrived the parking lot was so congested we had to park across the street, and the parking lot stayed that way throughout the weekend. We addressed this with staff at the front desk who apologized but offered no solution. Check in took about 15 minutes and there was no one in front of us or behind us. We were given our room keys and instructed on how to find our room. We made our way to our room only to find that we had been given the keys to a room with two double beds. Being that we booked a King suite, we wanted a King suite, so back down to the front desk we went. We brought this to the attention of the front desk staff who went and got a manager right away. The manager checked the computer for several minutes then apologized and said they had overbooked the hotel for the weekend and didn't have any other rooms available. I then asked for a reduction in our charges because we were not getttinf what we had asked for or paid for and the manager told me she couldn't reduce my rate but offered a "complimentary breakfast" in the morning. All the waiting and back and forth was eating up too much time because we were on our way to dinner and a Rangers game, so we reluctantly accepted the free breakfast. After our date night and back at the hotel - Sleeping was difficult because the walls seem to be much thinner than at other Hilton hotels. We were on the 7th floor and you could easily hear cars on the highway and road in front of the hotel. There were kids running up and down the hallways after midnight. We called the front desk and asked them if they could send someone up to have them stop, which they said they would but the noise lasted well over an hour. The double bed that we chose to sleep in was very firm which was fine for me but my wife hated it.

The location to Arlington, TX attractions is really great. Basically across the street from Six Flags and a very short car ride to the Rangers Ballpark or Cowboys Stadium. Also, very close to several restaurants.

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

Texas Rangers game
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

There was nothing we didn't like about it. The only thing was the pool was under maintenance and the kids couldn't use it.

We were very pleased with everything. We only stayed in the room @ night time.

• Reviewed: 15 March 2017

Overall wasn't ok. I expected more.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The pool was supposed to be heated. The indoor pool environment and water were very cold, and there were no towels. I was told the total pro e for the room was 191.00, but my card is charged 245.00 and 50.00. I'm still waiting for my card to be credited the extra charges. The breakfast buffet was missing several items, that we had to wait for.

The bed was comfy, and the room was very nice. It was conveniently located. Close to restaurants and six flags.

• Reviewed: 17 January 2017

Room wasn't ready

My room wasn't ready at the time of arrival and we had to get dressed in the bathroom(lobby) but the manager took care of it and everything was just fine

• Reviewed: 28 December 2016

Elevator service left client in an up and down experience.

Two of the three elevators were not working from the time we checked in until we left. Dozens of people were lining up in the lobby to go upstairs at midnight after the cowboys football game. In the morning my wife and I took the fire exit to the ground floor. The breakfast buffet had several items that were very bad. The eggs Benedict were on a english muffin that could not be cut with a knife. Very hard. The potatoes were also cold and hard. I just didn't see much value in the decision to stay.

The room was great. But, the pillows were awful. I had difficulty staying asleep.

• Reviewed: 28 December 2016

My son and I were there for a Cowboys game.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

While we're there only 1 of the elevators worked. It took a very long time to go from floor to floor.

My son and I were there for a Cowboys game. The shuttle to and from the stadium was great. The drivers were friendly, they were safe and informative.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2016

Best hotel in Arlington amazing staff and hotel

The staff was amazing very friendly and would do anything to help. Specifically a lady called Fatima that work on reception she was the perfect person absolutely attentive and most helpfully. Loved my stay and certainly will be returning

• Reviewed: 18 September 2016

Great weekend with friends at hotel and ballpark!
    • King Junior Suite

A/C in the room worked but not well. Hotel restaurant/bar was overpriced for the quality. Luckily Bostons was next door.

Great junior suite! Room was spotless and staff was great.

• Reviewed: 28 August 2016

Hilton Arlington hits a Homer.

More food selections on in dining menu. The breakfast buffet in the 1st Restaurant was not good. The oatmeal was water logged and the waffles a little weak as far as waffles go.

Everything about this hotel is superior Staff is phenomenal. Loved the room. Very clean. The shuttle to the Rangers game was the icing on the cake. Forgot an item in the room and Fatima found it and arranged for it to be mailed. Outstanding.

• Reviewed: 9 August 2016

Fantastic hotel
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Coffee pot was only 1-2. Other than that it was awesome!!

The room was very nice! The staff was very friendly and made us feel very comfortable. We will be returning to this hotel. The bar and grill was not expensive like I thought. Everyone was great all the way down to housekeeping.

• Reviewed: 2 August 2016

Do NOT stay here, unless you like waiting
    • King Room with Bathtub - Hearing Accessible

We didn't get our room til 530pm. We had to be at the game at 5 and I couldn't change or shower in my room..had to change in lobby bathroom.

The mirror and lamps in the room were pretty.

Staff was great but the sounds my child heard were not family friendly.

We could hear every sound on the floor. We had my 3 year old son and you could hear people having sex and women moaning.

The staff and facilities.

Excellent stay, very friendly staff and clean room.

None noted

Really comfortable bed. No problems with room

Great location,great costumes service, we will stay again.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Great location,great costumes service, we will stay again.exelent experience.

The air conditioning in the room was the only problem.
    • King Junior Suite

The air conditioning in the room was the only problem. It couldn’t keep the room cool during the day

Was good

Rate

Facilities

Worst hotel stay ever

Staff

Manager was TERRIBLE ANS SO RUDE AND STOLE MY BELONGINGS I WILL NEVER COMW BACK AND TELL NTHERA AS WELL

Property was clean and prime location.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Property was clean and prime location.

The hotel was old and totally didn’t deserve the price, also...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The hotel was old and totally didn’t deserve the price, also the price was different form Booking.com

Elevators not working since September

Elevators not working since September

Was nice

Free wifi cost $9.95, and expired at midnight. Also, one device only.

The bed was very comfortable

Ok but way Overpriced
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Zero warm or hot water at sink in bathroom room 910.

Bed very comfy.

excellant location and very nice staff with good restaurant

Staff was very nice, went out of their way to drive to stadium and airport

The best

Demi

Demi

Elevators where down half of the time

Elevators where down half of the time

Room didn't get clean one day.

cost over $200 and wasnt great.

Odor.

When my air conditioner turned on, it smelled like someone was smoking in my room.

Pleasant and very accommodating. Food and drinks at restaurants was delicious
    • King Room with Bathtub - Hearing Accessible

Staff should have mention that hotel shuttle didn't go to Love airport when we booked hotel

The Texas shaped waffle was great!

Bathroom was small for bigger guy

The restaurant and bar was awesome. Food was perfect

The AC did not seem to cool.
    • King Junior Suite

The AC did not seem to cool. Had it on 60 degrees and the room was still very warm.

Overall, a good stay. Good location.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Elevators were being worked on and unavailable often.

Didn't have breakfast at the hotel. The room was clean; the beds were fluffy and inviting.

The place could use a little more style/modernization
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

I found it not as nice/modern as other Hiltons the bathroom were very plan

Over priced!!

The wait for the elevator is long. The last two times we stayed there the elevators were under maintenance and that was two months apart.

I'll be back

Liked all

People,food and transportation

Small beds

Very nice for a overnight stay.

Great room.

We enjoyed the comfort of the room and it looked straight out at Six Flags

We got the ride to the game free because our room wasn't ready before 5

They drove us to the Texas Rabger game for free

It was ok. Bed very comfortable. Location was good and pretty clean.

Cost of room service. $20 of food and somehow bill was $40.

Bed and room size

Shower too small

Great manager at Hilton Arlington!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The property was not as fancy as I expected for being a Hilton

Great costumer service from the manager of the property

Great service. Great room.

Everything was great. All around.

Very enjoyable trip

The staff was very helpful

For the amount of time we were there it was quite comfortable.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Not having to check out quite so early.

We were there only one night and I would definitely stay there again.

Bar closing at 11:00 after baseball game

Bar closing at 11:00 after baseball game

Great location for all Arlington attractions.

Road construction all around but still easy to get in and out of the property.

Great location for all Arlington attractions.

Good visit..too short

Staff was great

Quick trip to Arlington
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Beautiful room decor. Very friendly staff. We arrived after 10 PM and they had our room/reservation ready to check-in.

In a good location for what we came for what we came for.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

All the construction tht is going on

In a good location for what we came for what we came for.

Breakfast was an additional $10 per person.

Location to Six Flags was great! Rooms were nice and my daughter loved the pool.

Family trip
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

No towels in room both days

Location, but the restaurant and breakfast are way too expensive