Reviews of Hilton Atlanta Northeast 3 stars

5993 Peachtree Industrial Boulevard, Norcross, GA 30092-3416, USA

#8 of 32 hotels in Norcross

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I don't know what's going on with the housekeeping department, the original room we had was still messy and the TV, phone, light are not working, the room also not clean either. I was very disappointed with this kind of the mistake.

The lobby and the staffs are so helpful and friendly, there is a Starbucks coffee machine for the guest

Tge maintenanace man was very impatient and disrespectful to my wife.

The manager on duty at the time handled our situation with the maintenance man quickly. She also made sure that we were accommodated for our troubles. She was a true professional. Because of her we will be back again and will tell others to come to this hotel.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I didn’t like that me and my friend couldn’t heat any food up in our room and we had to go to the main floor every single time, so I wish there would’ve been a microwave in the room

The housekeeping woman I had was from Nigeria and she was INCREDIBLY kind and polite. I talked with her briefly and her personality is so sweet!

Room was very small. Next time i will get the junior suite. View of my window was a restaurant roof with AC units.

Staff were great. Location was perfect. Very clean.

Room took a long time to cool. Ac is just weak for size of the room. 1 room Ac could not get room below 75 second room staid at around 68 and I had a fan

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Not much. After the shower backup with water, my feelings about your hotels and the cost, I was not impressed. I had to change rooms twice before getting the room with the backed up shower. Thanks

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Lack of cleanliness when i checked in and discovered roaches in the room. Had to change rooms after midnight. The decor of the room I was transferred to was not as updated as the room with the roaches. But that's the only choice I was given.

The people/staff were kind and friendly. The breakfast staff was kind and accommodating.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Pool didn't work until the last evening. When it finally was open it was so full of chlorine it was awful. Also small children had nowhere safe to play when a bunch of out of control children with no parenting, were ridiculously loud and rough in pool area. Staff said and did nothing to these parents ( one parent for eight horrible and disrespectful brats) or children. When you pay for a nice hotel the guests and grounds should show class. I felt like we were in a super 8 motel

room was clean

Room service was really bad. The food from the restaurant came burn on my two order of beef. They never get back to me the next day about the burn burger that we order and didn’t even eat it. They replace it with two strawberry ice cream and didn’t reimburse the burger money. That is very bad customer service.

The convenience to get around town.

The first day the pool heater was not on and my son couldn't use it Friday. But on Saturday and Sunday the heater was on and was very warm and he was able to swim.

The staff was very nice and helpful. The hotel was very clean, had very thick nice towels.

Had 1 incident but that does change my review of how awesome this hotel is

Excellent hotel, quick check in, excellent room service & food. Also has 2 heated pools, one indoor one outside

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I have no complaints about this property

Pleasant atmosphere very clean and comfortable. I like the fact I wasn't in downtown where it was congested at for the weekend.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

We did not have a good experience at this particular hotel. I visit a lot of Hilton’s and this was one of the worst visits we have had.

The beds were comfortable.

The bed was horrible! The mattress had a sunken crater in the middle. The bathroom didn't really have any space to set your toiletry bag. The staff at check in had an attitude, he never even told me the wifi code! Had to wait 30 minutes for valet to get my car!! Didn't line the valet parking at ALL!!

The happy hour was nice. The staff at check out was very pleasant.

In room fridge did not work. Toilet ran off and on all night. Other guests very loud at all hours. When this was mentioned to manager at checkout after a 3 night stay there was really no response to our concerns at all.

No breakfast offered

First called to confirm our late arrival. Could barely understand assistants broken English. Was told we couldn't checkin after midnight even though booking. Com didn't mention that at all and hotel has 24 hr help at desk. We rushed to make it there on time and Then they tried to overcharge me by $150 more than what I was confirmed with booking. com. Paid for large deluxe room and was given Queen accessible room.

Very modern and clean.

I was charged more than what was suggested on booking.com. Also the front desk clerk at check in and check out were pretty inadequate when asked for a receipt and to further explain the extra fees.

The overall hotel was fairly clean.

coffee in lobby was usually out, but when it was there it was luke-warm, staff didn't make the bed for 4 days, didn't change sheets even upon request, didn't clean room, didn't restock bathroom linens, didn't make adequate effort to fix this. Total fail.

The hotel was beautiful.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

We awoke at 1:50am to a false fire alarm. We all trudged down the stairs. We were unable to fall back asleep because of the startle of waking up so shockingly.

The room and beds were comfortable.

Eggs tasted like there were of the powdered variety. Our room fridge had previous guests food in it. Reserved a King and arrived to check-in only to be told none were available. We were given a double-Queen and comped for breakfast for the inconvenience.

The fruit was fresh, the juice was good, and the Belgin Waffles were good. Room was very nice and the beds were extremely comfortable. Staff was accommodating and helpful. The view from the 6th floor was great.

The bathrooms don't have fans.

Great location! Everything you need is close to the property, within walking distance. There are a ton of restaurants and a movie theatre. And the property provides a free shuttle until 10:30 pm. The staff is friendly and helpful.

The plumbing and general facilities can use an upgrade. I had to also invest in a phone call to resolve error on credit card.

The bed was really comfortable. Slept really well which is not easy for me to do in strange places.

The only thing I didn't like was the toilet. It was peeling just a little around the lid. No biggie though.

The building itself was amazing. Cleanliness was excellent. Staff was helpful and nice.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The quality of the rooms were not worth the price. I paid almost $200.00 for one night and I was very disappointed! I would not likely book this hotel again unless it was a significant discount because the staff was so fantastic!

The staff was fantastic! Very friendly and professional

Intial service and the room assigned.

We were given a room that had a hole in the wall by the air temperature unit. We could not turn air on. We were not suppose to be assigned to this room we were later told by the maintenance man. Also, there were two charges for rooms in my bill when I only booked one. It took over a week to get my refund.

Had to pay for wifi

Property was fair , carpets in room had stain all over , was scared to walk bare footed. Pool was ok wish one was atlease heated. Food was amazing server Justin is amazing , great customer servicing

The bathroom needed a little more cleaning and the drain was slow due to someone else's hair trapped in it. The elevators sounded like they were going to fall apart, and we were on the 10th floor.

The bed was really good, very soft. The room was clean and comfortable. I was surprised at the price for a Hilton, even though it was not in the city center it only took us 15-20 minutes to get to anywhere in the city.

The connecting rooms, noise and disturbing neighbors, teenagers running up and down the hall smoking marijuana and drinking. After complaining nothing was done about it. I was not able to sleep at all until 4am and having to get up and check out on time was extremely dreadful.

The room and location was up to date and the room interior was nice.

• Reviewed: 29 March 2017

• King Junior Suite

Booking buddies quoted the room for $79 but the hotel charged me a $109.I didn't like the price change without notice.

The room was very nice ,quit,and clean.I also loved the view

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

#1 The 1st room we had, had an backed tub, but they quickly changed our room. #2 Upon gathering our things to go, my son found a used condom wrapper under the bed.

• Reviewed: 24 March 2017

They were renovating so we were awaken at 8 in the morning by hammering. Very disappointing it clearly felt like I waisted my money. For future reference customers should be made aware because had I known I would have not booked that hotel!

The staff was friendly

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Tv sucked. Wouldnt clear up on any channel. Room leaked water from above in bathroom. Pool was cold. Took for ever to get water hot in room

Great bed,and service

• Reviewed: 8 February 2017

• King Junior Suite

Room facilities were dated but the hotel is undergoing refurbishment so should be all sorted shortly. Pass on the breakfast coffee.

Staff were all very pleasant. Great location for business next to the tech park. Onsite bar good option for quick bite/drink after a busy work day. Room very comfortable.

• Reviewed: 13 January 2017

• Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

You charged me a fudge ton for m"reservstiom" but hotel found reservation for me so I got downgraded to a nasty, smelly outdated peasant room with no jet tub and tune bedroom TV didn't play movies and the staff at hotel was awful and inconsiderate regarding my son who is special needs.

Breakfast was good

• Reviewed: 8 October 2016

The staff at front desk were not welcoming. Their greeting was not one of happy you're here & this was at check in & check out. I was charged a different rate than what I was quoted through booking. com, but after proving the rate Hilton had given me was different it finally was cleared up. The morning of check out the housekeeping services kept knocking at our door asking the same question if we were checking out. Check out is at 12 noon; however, from 9am to 11am they inquired so we felt rushed to leave.

The rooms were great!

• Reviewed: 1 September 2016

Needs more entertainment for adults like cocktails near the pool or trivia nite or karaoke something guest would enjoy !!!!!!! I Been to several small hotel's and they offer things like this

Enjoyed are stay!!!!!

• Reviewed: 1 August 2016

Loudness/ overcrowded no parking

Loved my stay I wish I would have went on a different day there was a huge party going on so it was loud and crowded.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2016

the Ice machine on our floor was not working, other than that I enjoyed my stay,

I loved the beds. the pillows was very comfortable and mattress just right. the cleaning personnel was very friendly and acknowledge us every time.

• Reviewed: 24 July 2016

A/C unit in room very noisy. Kept waking us up in the middle if the night! Limited lunch menu in restaurant.

The staff were very friendly and accommodating. Excellent location. Room was clean and bright.

• Reviewed: 17 July 2016

• Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

Hotel under renovation and rooms limited. When I got there they said the king room I reserved was not available. When I got to the room the shower/bath was covered in mold and the phone did not work. They moved me to another room (which happened to be a king after being told that they did not have any). Both rooms were on non- renovated floor so matress lumpy and carpet stained but room was clean. Over priced compared to nearby competitors with new facilities and free coffee.

The staff were incredibly friendly

• Reviewed: 16 July 2016

• King Junior Suite

I don't have any complain.

I liked the fact that this hotel was centered to the places that we intended to visit. The staff was terrific. The rooms were clean and nicely designed. There was renovation occurring during our stay, but other than noticing, it had no effect on our stay. Loved it!

• Reviewed: 12 July 2016

The Coffee pot was only a single/double serving and you only had 2 single serving packets. If you like coffee, swing over to Publix and buy you a box of single serving packs. There was coffee brewed up downstairs but it was for sale only.

The room was spacious and clean and the beds were comfortable. My wife and I had to make a trip to the Atlanta and thought we would take a few days and relax, shop etc. This hotel was close to plenty of places to eat, (fast food, casual and fine dinning), and plenty of shopping. We will recommend this hotel and plan to stay here again.

• Reviewed: 5 July 2016

• King Junior Suite

The wallpaper or covering could have been updated or removed and painted.

The bed was clean and comfortable. Most of the hotel seemed very well kept. Staff was very helpful and friendly. Even though the travel website I used showed I booked a room with 2 adults and 2 kids, the hotels records did not show it. We just had 1 king bed but the staff did go out of their way to accomadate us. My wife volunteered to sleep on the temporary bed and said she got a better sleep on it than at home. The front desk gave free Buffett breakfast for 4 for our troubles. The family did not really like the pancakes, but the rest of the breakfast was good. The only sad part of the stay was thier attempt and putting tape over the peeling wallpaper. Overall, I would still recommend this hotel to others.

I LOVED EVERYTHING

I LOVED my stay at the Hilton!! The place was CLEAN && the staff was great!!! I didn't want to leave

Pool closed at 11

Pool time should be extended and cleaned more often

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The broke elevator doors was dangerous

I loved the friendliness of the entire staff

Everything was perfect

Very warm and stylish.

WiFi was terrible....could not connect.

Room was clean and very comfortable; Hotel property and facilities were clean and visually appealing.

Garden omelette was amazing

No hot tub as advertised

Refrigerator kept leaking

I didn’t like how there wasn’t a hot tub like the website stated

The breakfast was amazing

The on site restaurant had excellent food.

Food a lil to expensive and bathroom sink was stopped up

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Booking.com didn’t tell me there’s an additional fee

Booking.com quote was different and check in had wrong confirmation

Indoor pool wasn't warm

Everything was great

I was in 9th floor not hat water in the shower. The room was really clean

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

staff didn't make the bed ‘ didn't change sheets even upon request, didn't clean room, didn't restock bathroom linen

The property was easy to get too. Clean throughout the property. Staff was friendly.

Everything was Excellent!!

Nothing at all

• Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

I really enjoyed myself. Love the room service.

My deluxe King room had no microwave, no trash bags in trash cans and no air ventilation in bathroom/shower

The location, professionalism

• Executive Queen Room - Disability Access/Roll in Shower

I could not regulate the heat to what I desired.

Location was great; hotel was quiet.

No bathtub

Clean and friendly staff

• King Junior Suite

Had to pay for my breakfast though it was included with my stay and my membership!!

Excellent staff and professional and friendly

The shower took a bit longer than expected to heat the water.

Room service

• Executive Queen Room - Mobility Accessible with Tub

No complimentary wifi

Beds were amazing. Heated pool was fab and breakfast was delicious

Free breakfast

Nice bed and big room

Wifi you had to pay for which is unheard of.

The bed made me sleep very well and I love the shower

Noisy! I could hear the room next to me clearly and the noise in the hallway lasted all night. Thin walls or loud guest not sure.

The heat blow out cold air and it was 37 degrees outside

The overall experience was great comfortable bed.

I wish the prices were more affordable.

The bed was amazingly comfy!

• Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

Some of the staff didn’t seem to have some simple information about the property

Browse Hilton Atlanta Northeast traveller photo gallery