Reviews of Hilton Atlanta 4 stars

255 Courtland Street Northeast, Atlanta, GA 30303, USA

#148 of 250 hotels in Atlanta

5.7

• King Room - Disability Access

Driveway @the entry of the hotel, it was to small for the amount of business you get. Having to basically block traffic, in order to get in the driveway.

The cleaniness!

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room was very dusty!!! Television channels worked at certain times and being that we had my kids they were not able to watch Disney channels as often and we were at this location from Friday to Sunday. There was no microwave in the room. Most hotels we have stayed at lately had the convenience of one, this was the first. The room location was horrible, we were at the end of the hall next to the exit door and Friday not there were some other guests who partied all night hitting the walls and being very loud. I don’t think it would have made a difference if we would have told anyone because they would not have been able to solve that problem. I was glad my kids slept through it all but if not then there would have been a serious problem. Even when checking out my husband was asked about our stay and he told the guy how dusty the room was and another guy who was checking out said the same thing and the guy at the desk did not say anything. Why would you ask and not give feedback. They do not care about the guests stay, well he did not!

Location of the hotel was okay...convenient to locations we had planned to visit.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds with Roll in Shower - Disability Access

I wish there had been a pool! This was only a problem because my two young children were with us and they think that every hotel has a pool. I wish, especially when children are accompanying you, that there had been other, more reasonably priced restaurants and/or snacking options. We walked back and forth between the hotel and a nearby food court. The food court was fine except many of the restaurants close before or at 6 PM.

The hotel is spacious and conveniently located. The hotel rooms were nice; the shower was fantastic! There were many places to congregate with my group (11 people.)

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

People say parking was expensive, but what do you expect when you stay right down town at a 4star hotel! But the only problem i had with that was, that on a couple of nights they over booked parking and we had to park our cars across the street which they gave our money back but that was kind of strange snd the other thing was there was no swimming pool, that part really sucked i really wanted to take my little niece and nephew swimming at the hotel!

This location was close to everything, that me and my family wanted to do. I had 4 rooms, they all were good and clean, they let us do an early check in that was really nice esp coming off an 9 hour drive! We had a blast! We will stay here again!!

No balcony and I would’ve like a better view of downtown at night . I didn’t like that I booked through booking but could not use my points or Hilton honors and I’ve been a member for years.

Every thing else

The room was hot throughout the night had to constantly wake up because I was sweating so bad

The rooms were nice and comfortable love the outside elevator

The room didn’t look like it was thoroughly cleaned. There was old food in the fridge and the bathroom wasn’t the cleanest either.

The view from the room and the comfy bed were the two best things.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Housekeeping didn't clean the room and hotel glasses, cups and water in icebuckets and they didn't wipe anything down I was very disappointed. Also I was overcharged for parking.

Someone vomited, in the elevator, overnight. It was cleaned up, but the elevator reeked of vomit, the next morning. I think the elevator should’ve been closed until it was properly cleaned, where the smell was gone. There was several other people in the elevator and they were all complaining of the same thing.

Paying for wifi it should be free i can get free wifi in a guesthouse. Very noisy they should invest in double glazing.

Position and bed was very comfy

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

loud guests front entrance could hear on 6th floor, out pf order elevators to guest parking, when people are checking out on sunday. bad internet service

convenient

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room was extremely dusty and had no microwave. Also, there was no pool. Overly priced. It was abbsolutely ridiculous to have to pay for parking on top of how expensive the room was. The bathroom was small.

The bed was extremely comfortable. Great city view. The shower was nice. Comfortable lighting. The rooftop bar and lower level bar were fantastic, but also, slightly overpriced.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

The only complaint I have is that when I ordered room service for breakfast my food was cold - the eggs, bacon, waffles - all of it. I will say that the fruit was very fresh, so at least that worked out! And I'm sure if I'd brought it to your attention, you would've addressed this (but I was too hungry).

I liked the accommodations, the courteous staff, the restaurants on site, the cucumber water in the lobby. Pretty much everything!

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

I wish they had a pool. It would have been nice to relax at night in a pool.

It was in a convenient location. There were alot of restaurants near by. Always had someone around if you needed help.

The parking wasn't that great and I had slight problems with my refrigerator getting cold.

My bed and the bathroom was excellent. Real the overall experience was great.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

The elevator to the parking garage was unfortunately out of order when we checked out so we had to carry bags a bit farther than expected. Just bad timing.

Staff were pleasant and we were able to check in early without any hassle. Location was perfect for being able to walk to nearby destinations. The room was clean and had a decent view.

• Executive Floor Double Room with Two Double Beds

The outdoor pool was not the cleanliness but other than that I have no complaints.

Hotel was very nice! Great location is centralized close to great attractions (i.e., Aquarium, parks and restaurants)…The staff was extremely pleasant and accommodating with any issues we had. I highly recommend staying at this location. You won’t be sorry

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

The parking was a little difficult. If you self park it’s 30 a day for overnight which was a bit pricey. Our room key wasn’t registering with the box to self park.

The room was very nice and comfortable. The bed was so comfortable and sheets were clean and smelled amazingly fresh. The location of the hotel was perfect. Walking distance to almost everything. I would definitely recommend it.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

1. Our first room it seemed it had not been used in a while because there was dust everywhere. We liked the view and we almost considered not change it. However, we called front desk to do so and they more that glad to change us to a higher room with the same view we liked from the first one. 2. The room service the second day of our 3 night stay did not properly refill the coffee tray neither it throw away the trash. There was a concierge walking down the aisle and I talk him about it, and he was more than polite and he personally got everything fixed. He went beyond and continue asking if there was something else i needed and I did ask if i could have a wine bottle opener and 2 glasses and they did also bring that. So happy with my stay :)) 3. Parking is $30 a day. But to be honest it seems that ATL downtown is having some serious parking issues since every other hotel was charging a lot more.

My wife, our 18mo daughter and I stayed at Hilton Honors hotel for 3 nights (double queen) and I got to tell you, we loved this place!!! Gorgeous view right from the bed you could see all downtown ATL . It was pretty clean. Amenities were visually good we did not used any of them because we were sight-seen a lot in ATL with a city pass. It had 3 restaurants and each had their personal beautiful touch, I personally liked Traders Vic's for the polynesian-tiki-bar looks and the way they cook their meats. There is a bridge to Marriott Marquis hotel and we went around both hotels. The price that i pay great too. I will definitively stay again at this hotel and recommend it!!!

• Deluxe King Studio

The hotel is more of a conference venue and not really a ‘couples’ hotel. There is an underground car park at the hotel but this was $26 a night (valet parking is $44 a night) and there are no real alternatives. The location of the hotel is not really a tourist area and there appeared to be a lot of homeless people in doorways etc. which we found uncomfortable when trying to find somewhere to eat. We also had issues with our billing as we were going to travel with another couple who had to cancel. As the booking had been ‘changed’ the hotel increased our room rate, which we managed to resolve, but then charged my credit card for the cancelled room, again at the higher rate! After initially denying that that the hotel had received the cancellation, I finally managed to get credit card refunded (this took over 2 weeks and numerous emails, texts and phone calls).

We were in a suite which was very nice and had all of the facilities you would expect of a hotel of this standard.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

No pool, and the hotel bars close early.

Comfy rooms, great views in all directions, staff were friendly and accomodating, high water pressure in the shower.

The pictures show 2 pools however both have been permanently closed. We were traveling with 2 children so being able to swim while at the hotel was a huge factor when booking our stay. Beds and pillows were very uncomfortable.

It was clean and staff was friendly. Location was convenient and safe.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Hearing Disability Access

The staff and concierge should be more knowledgeable with the area. Asked what street the hotel was located on for my uber and concierge and valet was not knowledgeable.

No hot water when we went to shower! The room & parking for one night was almost $200. Not having hot water to shower the next morning was disappointing!

Room and view was excellent!

• Executive Floor Double Room with Two Double Beds

Over crowded! Waiting for elevator annoying ! Because of the over crowded stay I woke up to no hot water no one would answer the phones at the front desk that morning I had a flight to catch and I had to wash up with ice cold water!!! HORRIBLE !!!

It’s close to everything

This applies almost universally with most higher end hotels, but room service or hotel store items can get really pricey really quick if you're not careful. Some items have justifiable prices, others are just crazy high for what they are.

The room was really, really comfortable. I've stayed at this hotel before last year, and they never disappoint. It was definitely a newer feeling room, and everything was clean. As always, the selection of room service items, as well as items at their restaurants/hotel store are diverse and suitable for many people and situations. The convenient pathway to get to the train station and nearby mall from the hotel itself. You almost never need to go outside. (The heat and humidity was crazy high during the weekend I was over, so this was a plus.)

It took 6hrs to check in because they said they didn't have any rooms available and clean but they did not complement me for the wait mind you I was there on time for my check in. Also I was told if I were to leave and come back later to check in I would be charged and loose my place in line for the next available room.😡😡😡

I liked the location.

Our first room on the lower floor was a bit outdated and needs a renovation, but the big disaster in our first room was the clean up from the guest before, there was still old, bad smelling and moldy food in the fridge. Unbelievable that could ever happen in a Hilton. At that point we should have left the hotel, but we made an upgrade to the 26th floor executive level. What should I say, there was a smell of food all the day, maybe from the rooftop restaurant....I do not know. At the end they doubled the negotiated upgrade pricing...but after a not needed and long discussion they agreed the original negotiated upgrade pricing and made a refund. The front desk personnel needs some serious education in service and kindness. They were so patronizing.....unbelievable.... Overall the worst Hilton I have ever stayed.

The location is central....that was all the good I could tell about this so called "Hilton"

• Executive Floor King Room

Everything was great and the location was excellent. We were on the executive floor and we had complementary breakfast (not the Continental kind but real breakfast) and happy hour on our floor which were served with hors d'oeuvres. We will be back and we will stay at the Hilton again.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

The parking,we were told to park at the other garage across the street. $10.00 dollars a day. Way to much!! And the hotel wouldn't comp our parking ticket. We were told to take our room key for parking, that wasn't allowed.

The view was awesome, on the 22nd floor.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

I booked through booking.com and was given a price and once I checked in I was charged $50 more. I contacted several people with no response.

The bed was comfortable. It was clean. Bar was nice.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

The check in says 4 but my room wasn't ready, also stood in line to check in for over hour just for them to tell me that... then when I did get my room it was very dusty and not what I was expecting from this higher star hotel.

The lobby area was very nice and lots of resting places.

The valet system needs to be reviewed. We left the hotel everyday and the wait was too slow to receive the car including the last day where it took almost 20 minutes to pay the final bill and another 5 minutes after that to receive the car.. We even tried to call ahead and on one occasion, the car was waiting for us but no one knew where the keys were so we had another long wait before the keys were found.

Great location with a friendly staff. The hotel is very clean and I would love to stay here again. We did not spend very much time downtown but were close to all the major attractions.

They want to be environmentally friendly yet they use plastic cups wrapped in plastic.. what ever happened to glass cups. Shower/bath curtain seemed old. Towels weren’t soft. Room smelt like it had been smoked in. Room service expensive 21% gratitude then being asked for an extra tip.

Spacey room, they allowed me to check in early which was amazing because I had been travelling for ages.

• Executive Floor Double Room with Two Double Beds

I usually do not complain and I hate to now, but I hope what I say will help in the future and no one else will have to experience what we did. Obviously, the hotel was not prepared for all that they had booked for this night. There was a very long line to check in and only two attendants there helping people in the beginning. After a while, more attendants came out and then the line moved rather quickly. Once we finally got to the check in, we were told it would be another 30-60 mins before our room would be cleaned. This was at 3. At 4:15, I decided to go up and check on our room because we were supposed to be at a concert that started at 5 and still had to get ready. The person I asked was not very nice and basically told me to go sit down. (I did not get his name but I wish I had). I decided to call the hotel and I spoke with Brad. He was extremely helpful. He checked on our room and called me back within 5 mins and told me that our room was ready. The lobby was full of people waiting. They were having to get dressed in the bathroom and out in the lobby. We missed the first act of the concert because we were late. I hope that in the future the hotel will be more prepared to accommodate being at full capacity. Other than this, our stay was fine.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

No breakfast facility so skipped breakfast and had late lunch or dinner instead

Evening dinner chicken wings and ribs was nice at 10.30 pm. However the ribs were cold and asked them for fresh ones as we had not eaten all day. Waiter grumbled that it was at the end of the day so I replied you should not serve cold food because you can get wind and feel I'll food hygiene

Too crowded in the lobby, no parking, parking key didn't work,

The short line for hilton honors made me feel like VIP, close to all the attractions, maid came to my room too early

When we got there to check in at 4:30 ,there were a line of about 200 people waiting to check in.They had 12 computers at the desk but only 3 people working.We didn't get to check in before our concert because of the wait.Everyone in the lobby were getting ready for the concert out in the bathroom and in the floor.Got back at 12 am to check in and still a line but not as bad.If you are completely booked up then you should have staffed effuciently.

Convient to local events

No pool. Extra charges.

Was disappointed that there was no pool available. For the price and name I expected there would have been a pool. Check-in staff did not seem knowledgeable. Price on Booking.com was not what we were charge, Nickle and dimed us with fees, incidentals that were not included when we booked.

Smock detector had a plastic bag over it. I let them know about it “twice” because it’s agains the LAW they didn’t do anything. Also I payed $20 for self parking. Twice when I have to leave the garage key won’t work to let me out out of the garage. It was an ordeal.

Bed was very comfortable

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Although I made reservations well in advance, the hotel had apparently over booked and when we got to the room, it was a conference room with no beds, sheets, pillows, or a tub or shower. We had to leave.

Nothing, I was so dissappointed

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

I didn’t like the valet doesn’t have access to see when the guest is checking out. They always asked if I was checking out when I went to release my car. It became a little annoying.

I enjoyed everything, the view from my room was great! The staff was very helpful and I was able to walk around ALOT!

• Executive Floor King Room

The line for check-in was beyond slammed. Luckily I am a Hilton Honors member so we were express but still took 20 minutes to check-in (standing in line). However, when we reached podium, gentleman was lovely and check-in was quick and easy.

Our room was very clean and the view was terrific. The personal concierge on our floor was a great help as we had tickets to Hamilton that night and he was very helpful in here's where to get the Uber and here's how to get back quickly. We also loved the coffee machine on the floor.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Check in was very rude, several hidden fees that where not explained to us before, tv kept going out, false advertising, no pool, no vending machines, and no complimentary breakfast etc..... will never stay there again!

Cleaning staff was amazing and very nice!!

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

This was my worst experience at a hotel ever. I booked it in December with early check in. I even called that morning as well. Got there at 1:30ish. I waited in line around an hour. I was told I would get a text when the room was ready. The line continued to grow so i got back in line becasue i was told I had to do so and waited another hour. I never got a text. I was given a room on the 9th floor even though I had requested and paid for higher level room. However, we were headed to concert and had to get changed. It was now 4:15 ish anyway. As we went to the room, the line was around 250 people deep ( not exaggerating) with only 2 staffers checking in the nonhonors guest. People were having to change in restrooms. People in the executive offices were in the back just talking becasue I accidentally went the wrong way. Two guys just walked around. No one stepped up to help the situation. Very poor management. I would never recommend this hotel and I’ve traveled a great deal. It was the worse experience ever. I’m still in shock that they were not prepared.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Room was covered in dust as if it had not been cleaned in a while. There was garbage under the beds that was not from my family. And on our check out morning it was 8:30 am and we were starting to pack up as check out isn’t until 11am and a staff tapped the door lightly that we were unsure if it was a knock and came in unannounced, she then again proceeded to do the same thing 15 minutes later???

Great location to Marta and local attractions. Starbucks on site was nice to have

• Executive Floor King Room

The room I stayed in was okay except for the air conditioning system. Air from outside of building redirected into room. Smoked filled exhaust system blowed into room when central air conditioning system on.

Centrally located in the downtown area of Atlanta.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

My complaint is this: check in on my confirmation was 4:00 pm. On the day we were to check in, I called that morning to see what time we could check in, (sometimes you're allowed to get in earlier) and was told our room would be ready around 2:30-3:00. We got there at 3:45 and stood in line to check in for over an hour. Once we finally got checked in, we were told our room was not ready...could possibly be another hour. There were several huge events in Atlanta that day. In my opinion every station should have been manned to accommodate incoming guests. They were not. I called the hotel after waiting for our room to be ready and spoke to Brad, who was very helpful. Within 5 minutes after speaking to him, we were given a room key. He deserves recognition as a valued employee! As we went to our room, the line to check in was still almost out the front door. Have NEVER experienced anything like that before.

The hotel itself was clean and very nice, as was the room and bathroom.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

There were so many people at this hotel that the underground parking (that costs $30) was all full. We had no where else to park so we parked in an unmarked area like everyone else in the hopes of not getting our car booted. Then, we waited 2 hours in a check in line because there were about 200 people trying to check in at once. The hotel should have had more than 2 people working the front desk, they knew how many arrivals there were going to be that day. We arrived to check in at 4ish and waited in a line until about 6:30. The only reason we were staying in atl was for a concert that started at 5. So basically we were late because of everything that happened.

The hotel was very nice on the inside and well kept. Once we FINALLY got to our room it was very clean. The views are so pretty. The beds are actually very comfortable.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

I had to wait 2hrs in line to check in. Once I checked in they said my room was not ready even thought it was past 4pm. Also I was not made aware there would be a $30 parking fee. No where was it advertised nor did they tell me during check in.

The beds were comfortable. Nice view.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

The pictures show a pool, but we discovered after booking that the picture is of another property. Our fault for not reading more closely, and there is another Hilton with a pool. Parking cost an additional $30 that seems unfair with the room costs. Many visitors are there on business and use Uber and Lyft, etc.... at the price of the room, one would think parking could be included or discounted. All the incidentals add up when you are travelling.

There was an issue with the ac leaking into the room, promptly addressed by the staff. But over night, while we were out, it began leaking again. (Drain line seemed to be blocked). AC worked fine, but inconveneint to report at midnight , so reported as we left next morning. (We placed a bucket to avoid further water in the carpet. Hilton discounted our stay and were grateful we reported, but we thought it should have been fixed first time around.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Website said 2 queen beds was more like 2 full size parking at hotel was horrible had issues whole time

The location of the hotel and the fitness center were its only redeming qualities.

There is no pool. Parking for guests is $30/night, but you can go in and out.

Staff was very friendly. Room was clean and comfy. Easy access to food and attractions.

The stains on the comforter and sheets as soon as you walk up to the bed. The hairs on the pillows. The noise outside the room. The sex noises coming from the room next door through the connecting door. The 1hr it took for them to actually send someone to change our sheets.

The lobby and 24hr cafe

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Eventhough I was instructed to turn my key in as I was leaving the self-parking, not sure if that completed my full check out. Also, wished continental breakfast was an option.

The facilities were wonderful.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

When we arrived they did not have our room and asked if we would stay in the parlor. Well since it was around 8pm when we arrived I agreed. At that time I was promised that I would be moved to an executive room for my inconveniences The parlor was actually a meeting room with a sofa that I actually thought it was a storage room. There was also a rollout bed (Too small for the both of us to sleep on) in the room with a mattress so we took the mattress off of that bed and placed it on the sofa bed in an effort to get some sleep. Well I didn't get any sleep that night and my back ached badly the next day.The following day I was in training when the manager called my cell and informed me that the room was booked and that I had to move to another room. So someone moved my items from that room to another room. Once i returned I founded that the new room was next to the exit door. I had to go to the front desk and remind them of my night before. I was just a bad stay.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

This stay started out bad before i even arrived. I booked this room and it was pay at the property. However, they charged me a month in advance. Fine. I was going to pay for it anyways so i dealt with it. Then.....Charged me $40 to park my car overnight for valet even if i self parked it was over $30 ! Parking should not be paid if i paid for my room. There was hair in our shower. All over the place i had to clean the tub before i could bathe my son. Breakfast is not included. WiFi not included. They didnt apply my honors points

the view

Expensive parking and small pillows.

I loved the location, staff, and the overall vibe of this property. Also, this property is centrally located to a lot of attractions.

The value of the hotel was good, but not worth 100% of the value I paid. I've said at better hotels for less in Atlanta.

The staff was extremely nice, rooms were clean, beds comfortable, and great location.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

No microwave in the rooms, beds are small but comfy

Separate line for check in/our for Hilton Honor Members, Valet guys were super nice, and I liked having a fridge in the room.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

At check-in I was given a wifi password but when I tried to connect it didn't work. I asked Front Desk to help and I was informed that I either had to move to a higher tariff room or pay for the wifi. When I moved to a higher tariff room it turns out that the password was exactly the same as that given on check-in and I had used the wrong option when trying to connect and the same Front Desk lady was now happy to direct me to where to go ...

The restaurant was good. The view was great though I had to pay for a higher floor. The hotel is very centrally located so easy and cheap to get around. Check-in was very efficient and friendly. Room was clean and comfortable.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

I did not like the parking. I got lost 3 times in the self-parking. The hotel did not have a pool. It was very noisy during the late night hours.

The service and food at the breakfast buffet was excellent. The waitress was extra pleasing and attended to our needs.

We encountered a few issues with the cleanliness of our room(s). First we were assigned a handicapped room which smelled of mildew. The front desk reassigned us to a room which was cleaner as cleaning products were left on the counter in the bathroom proving that housekeeping had at least been in the space during the day.

The location of the property was conducive to dinner, shopping and activities.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Rooms need to be undated and remodeled. We could hear people in the hallways, traffic outside( even though we were on the ninth floor), cleaning staff vacuuming very early in the mornings. Room was dull and uninviting.

I’m the center of town.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

The beds are TINY, HARD, and uncomfortable. You have to call the front desk and ask for a remote control to the television. This was the total opposite of what they advertise

My husband has hard time walking and walks with a cane. I wasn't sure where to find help in transporting luggage from our car on H4 to our room on the 13th floor. I made 4 trips. It was difficult but I made it . Would have been easier if I could have found a luggage carrier.

The bed was very comfortable. The food we ordered from The Market was fresh and good. Our room was clean and comfortable. Mia aided my husband while I was checking in. Registration was very busy and he was so concerned that I was lost. Mia was so helpful to us checking in.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

There was a deposit requested at check in that I was not told about Pryor to arrival. The staff was unable to clearly explain the nature of this deposit.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

They do not have microwaves in the room. Wanted to reheat some left over room service .

Good value, good location. The staff was helpful. The rooms were accommodating.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

The hotel rooms need to be updated. The front desk people need to speak up when it’s dealing with peoples money. I felt I was watching the get out movie when they started talking to me. Which was weird as hell. I don’t like that they alow pets. Which I’m allergic too. What if someone with a dog stayed in the room before me. Just something to think about. So that made me upset. Worst part of all they dont have a pool.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

The staff wasn’t courteous, laid on the pillow and dust was flying, a lot of young kids and nothing explained as to different attractions or what the hotel offered

Not sure

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

The parking garage was full when I arrived. The air conditioner in my room was not working. The coffee was very weak.

The comfort and cleanliness of the facility

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

The was poop I. The bathrooms the seeking was felling off I went to check In room and told them about it they where rood thought I was stupid I will never go bk there again

The beds

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

The pillow had a stain on it, the floor was dirty, and the tv was terrible. It was staticky and kept going in and out.

The staff was very nice and helpful.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

The doors were very loud when they close, multiple guests up late slamming doors waking me up. Also the door at the end of the hallway for the staircase was very loud. It was the weekend, but I still needed to get up early so it was difficult to sleep...

Parking was an issue. We were warned by the parking staff. It’s had for me to understand why they let 3-4 cars park for one room when you have over 1000 rooms. No pool? Really? The staff were sharp to answer and get away. Where is the hospitality? Wife and I toured the city and found many more hotels in and around this one thT we would recommend before the Hilton.

Hotel was just down the block from Olympic Park which is the center of the activities for tourists.

Browse Hilton Atlanta traveller photo gallery