Reviews of Hilton Baltimore 4 stars

#38 of 78 hotels in Baltimore

6.2

Room was comfortable.
    • Double Room with Ballpark View

Arrived on a game day and were told that they couldn't valet park the car. Had to drop off my disabled husband and park 2 blocks away by myself.

Room was comfortable.

First off I used app.

Called property and asked for an early check in because have 2 year old. They said no problem. When I arrived at hotel. Told had to wait for a different room. And. Room wasn’t ready til 430. 30 min after check in time. Plus. Day we were checking out maid was knocking on door at 930am to see if we had left yet???? Have to say was not worth the money.

First off I used app. And choose room and floor and when I arrived at 345pm told me room I had choose wasn’t available and the only they had was 2 double beds. Ugh.

Awesome view of the park
    • Double Room with Ballpark View

Our room was perfect for our Orioles game. We could see the team warming up before we walked to the game which was right across the street, even better!!!

excellent! Saff was very accomidateing and the bar ws very nice.
    • King Room - Disability Access with Roll-In Shower

Room was very nice, and very clean. Bed and pillows very comfortable. Pillows in most hotels just don't cut it. These were excellent. May not be a big deal to some, but a comfy pillow makes for a good nights sleep

Getting into parking lot could have been better, really...
    • King Room with Ballpark View

Getting into parking lot could have been better, really crowed. Also I paid extra for ballpark view, very misleading as our view was just the back side of the scoreboard.

Seems like a hotel that doesn’t care about it’s guests.

It is absolutely ridiculous that you don’t have parking that is only for hotel guests. We arrived at the hotel just before a baseball game and your lot was full. I had to drive around 30 minutes just to find a spot that I then had to walk all the way back to the hotel with my bag. Seems like a low life operation to think baseball parking is more important than to satisfy the guest paying $350 a night to stay in this crummy hotel!

Friendly staff. Friendly guests. Enjoyable stay!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Hearing Accessible

We would have preferred to have a restaurant available right in the main hotel area for the benefit of our elderly mother with mobility issues.

We enjoyed the amazing view of Camden Yards from the 4th floor balcony of the hotel. Also, it was very convenient to be able to access The Baltimore Conventiion Center, where my neice’s dance competition was being held, without having to step a foot outdoors. I highly recommend this hotel for it’s knowledgeable and friendly staff, as well as its proximity to the ballpark, the convention center and lots of other downtown Baltimore attractions.

Comfy Cozy
    • Executive Floor Double Room

Downgraded reservation Reservation guidelines weren't met

The internet was only available in the common areas. Reservation was downgraded due to neighboring Convention. Overall we made made the best out of it and enjoyed ourselves

When I arrived, they had my reservation incorrect.
    • Double Room with Ballpark View

When I arrived, they had my reservation incorrect. They did end up giving me the room that i booked, but never got into my room until 6:15. Check in was 4 o'clock. I was offered an apology, but not getting to check into the room two hours after promised, caused me to have to cancel my reservations and meeting with friends that I had already scheduled.

Very Nice Overall

The light in the bathroom took some getting used to. It was really bright and the water wasn't that hot for being a downtown, high end hotel. I had it turned all the way to hot and it wasn't that hot.

Very modern room, easy access to the stadium and downtown.

hilton prices, motel quality

Cleanliness, staff, price, etc.

The room was clearly not cleaned, I called in to switch rooms and also noted I’d prefer to not be in a room so close to the elevators, they “corrected” this mistake by putting me in a smaller room, by the elevators, that also didn’t seem to have been cleaned. You can just tell most of the people who work there don’t care at all about the job or you. Even after I was placed in a dirty room and had to switch etc I wasn’t offered any price break, complimentary breakfast, parking waiver, etc. not that I was switching to get anything for free but if our original contract was a specified price for a clean room and I didn’t get a clean room clearly I didn’t receive the benefit of my bargain and I think the price should have reflected that. Either way I doubt I’ll ever be staying here again.

Swimmer retreat

The lobbys aromatherapy was memorable. I like being able to swim laps. The only thing is there should be lines in the pool for laps. That way lap swimmers can swim and others nonlap swimmers can stay in the other lane.

room was clean, modern and functional.
    • Executive Floor King Room - Disability Access with Tub

when I ordered room service it took 90 minutes for my food to arrive. I called for status and was told they were running on a 1 hour delivery schedule, never told me they were swamped. I would have gone out.

room was clean, modern and functional. i attended a conference at the hotel so it was very convenient.

Up setting

Had reservations two week s ahead of time when arrived had to wait 45 min s for a room to be availible Me and my wife stayed for new year s Was told some one would unlock balcony so as to see fire works door was locked at mid nite many people tryed to get onto balcony

Overall rooms were good.

1). Staff was unhelpful in many circumstances when we had a question. 2) weekdays were disaster Bc they had me and my coworker stay on a floor below construction. Occupancy was 22% but yet we land the area where there’s loud construction starting at 10am. Could t do our work and had to leave to bar area. Requested meeting room but they staff said it’s probably not possible. Huh?! You’re telling me I am gmtrying to work in my room and u place me in a construction zone . Now I can’t work. Not only that had to go to the bar area where it was cold and music was loud. The first floor was freezing cold always. Understand that it’s entrance doors but even with that, never had hotel so cold. Made it hard to sit at bar. Carpets in room were quite stained.

Breakfast that came with the room(if u selected that option) was 5 stars!!!! Phenomenon. I think that was the best part of the experience.

Please refer to the above statement.

Your prices are extremely high. My husband and I were not able to afford any of the restaurant menus, gift shop or vending machines. Really, who can afford $9.00 for a small cup of coffee, that's a crime and a ridiculous and unnecessary cost!!!

Our room was very clean. The hallways were quiet. Pet friendly is the way to go!

The bed was unbelievable
    • Double Room - Disability Access

There was a cheer competition on the weekend we were there, and the kids were obnoxiously loud and running amok! And very rude, not the hotels fault, but no one tried to control it

The bed was unbelievable

Good!

I was disappointed that there was no free parking and a $33 parking fee for visitors. This seemed like entirely too much money. There was also no mini fridge in our room; something I think each room should include.

Our room was very comfortable with a great view. The hotel lobby was inviting and beautifully decorated for the holidays.

Great Location

Housekeeping ignored our "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door, and tried to enter our room while we were still asleep in bed!!! I was very upset.

The location is great if you are attending a Baltimore Raven's game like we were. We could easily walk to and from the stadium, and it was a nice walk to the Inner Harbor the next day. The staff in the lobby was very helpful and friendly. Self-service parking was $30, but was very convenient.

Very disappointing...

Staff were unfriendly! There was a dual-side door connecting to neighbour room inside the room. I could feel my neighboor tried to open it from his/her side! (Even though I tried as well... wondering what kind of door was it...) If I did not lock the door from my side, he/she could have opened it and entered my room. High-speed Wi-Fi charges. Low-speed Wi-Fi required a hotel website account, and was indeed very BASIC. NO-FREE-PARKING! 30-USD overnight.

The cost of the stay didn't match my expectations. I won't be going back.

The staff didn't tell us that the garage closes at a certain time. I had to pay for parking each night which was unreasonable even if i didn't move the car. The hot tub was awful, it had so much chlorine i couldn't breathe. The room was really small.

I loved the bed and pillows. Loved the the view of the two stadiums.

very nice loaction, especially when going to football stadium

parking too expensive when staying at the hotel but I know it is not Hiltons and belongs to the city. bed was a bit too hard.

room was very nice, clean and kept a lot of noise out. bar and coffee shops nice in hotel lobby

This hotel is ok to stay at if you just want a clean room to rest your head.

Bed hard, room small, vending machine on our floor took your money but did not work so we had to walk around to find one that worked Front desk was not very helpful gave you one word answers Front desk was not enthusiastic or upbeat they were more down and unhappy Didn’t tell us what amenities were offered like where the hot tub was or pool

The pillows on the bed were very fluffy, hallways and bathrooms very clean Vallet guys nice

It was awsome!

I liked havingThere was no coffee available when we arrived. A very nice woman immediately went and got coffee after I told her it was empty. There were not enough seats in the room as it was a crowded Sunday.

I liked having the availability if we chose to use it. The food choice was very good.

The property was close to the Inner Harbor and other...
    • King Room with Ballpark View

I think it was a little expensive to stay there this time of year but you get what you pay for

The property was close to the Inner Harbor and other amenities close to shopping nice clean friendly staff good restaurant I would recommend my friends to go there

disappointng

Cleanliness, worn carpet in room, beds made up in a way that everything came apart when you got in them. Maids did not make beds or change towels during our stay.

Nothing but location

I thought i was getting a room with the view of the Orioles Park, but that was not the case. The first room I was given had a view of the Orioles wall so they moved me to another floor (the only other room available so she said). The ninth floor, where I had an obstructed view of the Park and a great view of the parking deck overhead below. The furniture was old, scratched, and outdated. The mirror in bathroom was rusty and there was no fan in bathroom so after my shower so the bathroom was all steamed up. the maid did not change my sheets when she made up the bed because the stain from where my husband spilled his drink was still on the sheets. the credit card option on the drink machine was broken and it wouldn't take dollar bills, so i had to scrape up some change to get a drink. and last but not least, the maid knocked on the door at 8:30 am and wanted to know when we were checking out. I told her checkout time was at 11:00. I've stayed at The Hilton Hotels before but this was by far the worst one ever. From the website and previous experience, I thought I was going to have elegance. I felt like i was in the Motel 6. Not happy at all.

The closeness to the harbor

a very nice stay.

Pool and hot tub looked in need of a hard cleaning. Room curtains did not close fully. (and there are spotlights lighting the exterior of the building).

Very comfortable room. Staff was helpful and courteous. In room dining was delicious. Within walking distance of plenty of food and attractions.

Awful. Would not return
    • Parlor Room with Ballpark View

None of the hotel staff cared about guests at this beautiful hotel. Better management needed. The in room food was horrible. It wasnt cold it was the quality and preparation of the food that wasn't good.

Wonderful get away weekend for the husband and I.

Be sure to put the do not disturb sign up on check out unless you want to be awaken at 7:30am by maid service.

The staff was extremely helpful. The rooms were amazing. Room had a great view of the city. Loved the fact you can walk to Pickels pub and othe local restaurants. The hotel also has a nice bar and coffee shop. Nice easy walk to Raven Stadium for the game. Oriole Park is right next store.

Beautiful staff and hotel!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Hearing Accessible

Parking rates were a little expensive, especially for an extended stay. Maybe a discount can be offered for people Staying for a few days.

The hotel was Beautiful, the staff was Super Friendly and helpful. The location was perfect and safe. Everything was in walking distance. I'm looking forward to coming back.

Poor

Not very clean. Rugs were dirty. Bathroom floor had hair on it. A/C worked poorly in room and elevator. The key to the elevator was a problem for everyone. If you were on a low floor nearly everyone missed it because the key took so long to work. The scanner was very slow.

Great location if you were going to the baseball stadium.

Baltimore not as bad as shown in The Wire but why would anyone wish to go there?
    • King Room with Bath Tub - Hearing Accessible

staff were poorly trained, bed linen not changed even once during whole week's stay, toilet broke twice and high state and federal taxes increased cost of acccommodation by 15%

Was close to the Convention Centre so access easy, especially as internal link so no need to go outside if weather not good

like a motel, but more expensive

bellman was helpful

it was dirty, light switch plates were disgusting corners of bathroom had dirty filth, housekeeping tried to.enter room at 815 am. Cold water was hot as hot. Avoid this place

See things I didn't like for summary.
    • Parlor Room with Ballpark View

Something was off this trip. The front desk staff wasn't detailed or educated on the room setup. I booked a parlor room ballpark view room. Front desk staff gave me two sets of keys, one for the room, one for the parlor. She was very specific on what keys went to what room, even writing down parlor on one set and room on the other. This was supposed to be a surprise for my son so you can imagine my disappointment when we walked into the parlor...not the room as was intended. She labeled the keys wrong. I aske ahead of time of the room was already paid for and was advised yes it was. However upon checkout I spent an additional 30 minutes finding out the room was not paid for agreed of time. I sure would like to have known that from the start, I could have paid for it at checking and saved me the time at check out. Then when I went to get my truck from valet it was damaged. Rear bumper had a dent and yellow paint. Looks like I'll be compairimg other hotels next time. Normally I don't even look at other places to stay in Baltimore.

Always have a good stay at this property. Friendly staff and a great location.

I would recommend to friends

Great location .. just minutes from everything downtown, We were able to walk ro the football stadium. Plus the baseball stadium right behind the property.

Nice enough property but beware if you're booking through booking.com with Hilton Baltimore.

Staff gave misinformation, wasted our time, and lectured us about the misinformation given.

The room itself was nice but nothing to write home about-- what you'd expect from a business-type property. The bed was comfy, the room itself spacious, but the decor and the bathroom were super average. The free breakfast that was included with our booking.com booking was PHENOMENAL-- so much better than the majority of "continental" breakfasts you see at other properties (i'm looking at YOU, Hampton Baltimore). However, the staff was an issue at this property. Our booking.com reservation specifically included parking. I confirmed this prior to booking, at the time of booking, and after booking. Additionally, I called the property itself prior to arriving to confirm how exactly the free parking from my booking.com reservation worked-- whether it was self-park or valet or where to go, etc. The person I spoke with said to pull up to the hotel, give the keys to the person in front of the hotel, and they would take care of it. Fast forward to checkout when we were told that parking is done separately from the hotel, by the city, and that I'd have to pay at another area of the hotel where the city parking is taken care of. I explained what was required in my booking, that I called the hotel specifically before parking to determine what we should do, and that I was instructed to drop the car and key off at the front of the hotel. After back and forth with the employee at checkout, I was told to go to the city parking and see what they say (knowing full well that they would try to charge me). After a fruitless conversation with the city employee, we went back to the line to speak with the same person at checkout. Finally, I asked for the manager. She had no idea that there was a free parking option with booking.com, communicated the same, tired lines as the previous person, and I insisted that parking was included-- per my reservation and confirmation. She then called booking.

The service was OUTSTANDING!
    • King Room - Hearing Accessible

The service was OUTSTANDING!! A special thanks to the Doorman Keith who was one of the friendliest and informative people I've met (to all-- seek him out for all the best info about Baltimore) All the staff went out of their way to make us feel at home. The room was spotless and super clean- a must stay destination!!!!

Nice hotel but the miss information for free parking was dissapointing..
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Hearing Accessible

It advertised on the booking.com as free parking, it cost $30...the main reason we chose this hotel was for free parking..

Great location down town...

Perfect for a baseball trip

The shower was quite cold and took a long time to warm up.

Location was perfect for baseball and we had a cool view into Oriole Park from our room. The hotel is perfectly serviced by the train from the airport which is only a $1.80 per person (adult). And it's only a short walk to the inner harbour with bars and restaurants.

Had a wonderful stay in a big beautiful, centrally located hotel with a wonderful staff!

it was a little disappointing that they didn't have the breakfast buffet every day. When we had to order our meal, the service was poor. Also, although our booking included parking, it would have been costly to pay $30/ day for parking

The staff were all so friendly and eager to be of assistance. Although we got there in the morning and check in wasn't until 4, they were able to accommodate us. The breakfast buffet was excellent, high class. The location was within walking distance to the inner harbor and right next to the ball park. That was two pluses for us!

Awesome location
    • Double Room with Ballpark View

I booked it thru booking.com for one price and they charge me almost $100 more!! No one from the hotel has called me back as of yet it's been a week! The hotel is like a 4 star and the bath tub leaked water.

The view was awesome over looking the ballpark, breakfast was good, location was on point

Not good
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Hearing Accessible

They were hosting a convention and it sometimes took over 30 minutes to get on the elevator to get to your room because there were so many people trying to get on at the same time.

Staff was extremely friendly.

Cold water tap ran warm. Took three requests to get a needed mini fridge for medications. No concierge on duty, so no help in finding restaurants. Generally a cold, unimpressive experience.

Staff was extremely friendly.

really enjoyable.
    • Double Room with Ballpark View

rooms def need mini fridge for I had to run back n fourth to ice machine with bucket to keep drinks cold, someone with an infant would need for baby milk to stay cold, also don't think its fair for someone staying there at hotel having to be turned away for parking cuz of sporting event going on same time, guest in hotel should have/be first priority!!!

room was close to game I was attending in walking distance, also was very clean and spacious staff was super friendly , bed n pillows were very comfortable

Extremely Disappointed.

I booked the hotel for two adults and two teenagers. We only had three towels and had to call in order for all of us to shower. There was dirty ice water in the ice bucket. The list continues.

I was not happy with this hotel.

Very bad feel like I was robed

Room small didn't get room I sighed up for decor was run down no refrigerator or microwave elevator was crowded too small street bum out front no direction on valet parking had take my own bags to room service terriable exspected a lot more from Hilton

Nothing location

Expected better.

The noise of this property was a bit much. It was always loud. Also after the Orioles game the elevators were impossible to get onto. Also parking is $30 a day. I expected better for $180 a night.

The location of the property was perfect for my vacation. I was there to see the Angels vs the Orioles games for the weekend and you can't beat being right across the street from the stadium with a view into it as well. Also within walking distance to little italy, Fell's Point and the Inner Harbor.

Very disappointed in the room location

Asked for high-rise room with a view of the ballpark on my reservation and the Hilton said that they never saw that comment on my reservation. The lady who I talked to, at the Hilton was very rude and didn't offer any help.

Close to the Ballpark

Great place to stay for an Orioles game
    • Executive Floor Double Room

The food in the executive lounge was mediocre, wasn't really worth upgrading Rooms were small for what we paid Executive lounge's hours were very limited and most places offer all inclusive drinks, this one did not

Great view of Camden Yards for the game Executive lounge had finger foods and sodas that were included Cash bar in the lounge Staff was friendly

Our stay was great very convenient to downtown was in the middle of everything...almost perfect.

The parking situation was inconvenient we had to park at a nearby hotel and walk a block to the hotel...when we arrived there was only one person working at the front desk which build up a line ...didn't like that.

The room was very clean and the bathroom was extra clean, the staff was almost perfect, the bed was very comfortable I could've stayed the entire weekend.

Location to ball park

Parking was tight with a baseball game that evening as the garage was available for Oriole parking as well. I had requested an earky check in arriving between 12 noon to 1 PM with a higher floor and did not get any part of my request.

Location to ball park

Will stay again when coming to Orioles games

As mentioned, thought menu was a little overpriced and selection was skimpy for my tastes anyway and restaurant was not in the same building. I don't need all of those "exotic" sounding items -- would rather have more normal fare.

I like it because it is across the street from Camden Yards and we attended 2 games. The food was good -- however, thought it was a little overpriced and not enough selection for lunch/dinner. Everyone of the staff was friendly and courteous.

Sub par

Everything other than the beds and pillows and maybe the hairdryer. Guest services rare rare rarrrrrrrrely answered the phone, so that was a huge deal breaker for me.

The beds and pillows were to die for

A lot of money for a room. Room rate was over $400. Pictures online didn't equal actual room.

When booking the room, I booked 2 queen beds. They were more like double beds. Not a lot of room to sleep comfortably with two people. Also...had to wait two hours for a room. We arrived after 4 pm and were told that the room wasn't ready.

Ease of getting to hotel from the expressway.

The hotel was awful i will never stay there again

Its in the above statement

I did not like anything about the room the bathroom did not work when i got there i ordered a king size room they gave me a two bedroom room the sheets was dirty no fridge it was just awful...i wish i could get my money back.

Never again at the Hilton in Baltimore even if you gave me a room.

There was no luggage carrier except withan escort,no frigde,no microwave,poor housekeeping with thick dust lined at the carpet perimeter,thick noticiable dust in the ceiling vent, no so happy emplyees, rude actually.

It was at least there.

Great location, plenty of space, would recommend when visiting Baltimore.

Parking was $30 on top of the price of the room, though we found it worth the money to not have to deal with parking elsewhere in the city. Our car remained in the safe garage overnight. There could have been more staff members available at the desk, particularly for check-out. A long line was alleviated by an added staff member who was taking customers who did not need a paper detail. She hand-wrote our names and email addresses and said we would receive a receipt via email. Saved time but could have been done in a more structured manner.

Staff were helpful and we were able to check in early (I called around 1 pm and they said we could check in at any time). The place was not overly crowded as the orioles were not in town and it was walking distance to good food and scenery. Great price compared to other hotels in the same area on the night we stayed.

Unpleasant, unmotivated, untrained staff.
    • Double Room with Roll in Shower

There were two ladies at the check in counter when we arrived. We had to wait 5 minutes to be spoken to even though we were the only people checking in! They looked at us standing there and continued their conversation about a tv show before helping us. Parking was ridiculous. We were staying one night. We asked at the concierge desk how parking worked and we were rudely told to do speak to a parking attendant. When we finally found an attendant he told us he was new and couldn't help nor explain the process of how to leave and not be charged twice for parking. His suggestion was to see "someone" in the morning and keep our parking stubs. Upon checkout we were told "sorry" we can't help you. So, paying $180 a night doesn't include parking which cost us $60, yes, $60! $30 dollars every time you leave! The lobby has a very nice looking bar, well stocked and clean but that's about the best you can say about it. After returning to the hotel from a night out I approached the bartender who seemed annoyed (mind you it was only 9:30pm.) I asked for 3 different cocktails to which he applied "we can make drinks like that. We can give you beer or shots". Obviously they weren't bartenders. There was a lot of construction everywhere around the hotel. Despite the appearance of rejuvenating the area it wasn't safe to walk across the streets to local restaurants due to constantly being bombarded with requests for money from the unrelenting and unending flow of homeless people.

The facility was clean and modern. Beds were very comfortable

Absolutely horrible experience - called in multiple times to...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Hearing Accessible

Absolutely horrible experience - called in multiple times to confirm room and make sure it was ready, arrived on time 3 hours after normal check in time (3pm) and they couldn't find my booking and had no room ready even though I had called religiously leading up to my stay as well as shortly before arriving. Told me room would be ready in 30-40 minutes it was not. Gave me a key and told me room would be ready when I got back - got back in the middle of the night and the key did not work. Incompetent staff - borderline rude - empty promises - the 1 night was more than enough I would never ever ever recommend it to anyone unless.

Enjoyed the hotel very much - price was too high though.

Parking. Was too expensive. We wanted to see the game on the day we left but had to leave or 21 an hour MORE!. Room was a lot more than prior trips fior some reason'

Room and staff

Would stay again!

The pillows were somewhat uncomfortable as they lost their fluff throughout the night.

The staff at the hotel were incredibly accommodating. When we arrived, they upgraded us to a Diamond Level suite with access to a concierge lounge that provided free continental breakfast and light appetizers in the evening. They also gave us a room directly overlooking Camden Park! The service was great and the upgrades were much appreciated. Thank you, Hilton, for making this leg of our honeymoon so memorable and enjoyable.

Great hotel to catch a ball game!

The temperature of the room could have been a Iittle cooler. Not hot, just not cool enough for us.

The staff was very friendly. The pool was nice, and we were steps away from Camden Yards.

Not satisfied
    • King Room with Bath Tub - Hearing Accessible

First off they make you pay $30 for parking. Then there was multiple hairs laying on the bed as if someone brushed their hair right on the bed after making it, then the small black hairs that god knows where they came from on the toilet seat ... a freshly cleaned room with half empty toiletries. I come to Baltimore often but will never stay here again.

did not like that i booked a double room over looking ball...
    • Double Room with Ballpark View

did not like that i booked a double room over looking ball park and when we arrived were told all they had for four of us was a room with one king bed. had no rooms overlooking ball park. was told that booking .com overbooked rooms. with things messed up thanks to booking .com, my family missed our reservations that night at a restaurant we really looking forward to eating at. still was charged price for room overlooking ball park but did not get. very disappointing trip. thinking i should get refund

I know what to do next time I need a place to stay!

The hotel charged me twice, hung the phone up on me during the investigation of the extra charge, the room AC didn't work so I was hot all night, and even being a rewards members did get anything done any better. Issues still not resolved and have to wait until Monday to resolve it.

The location of the hotel is the best.

My Room Was Comfortable And Clean, Bathroom Was Before And...

I Didnt Like The Fact That I Never Got A Chance To Get In The Pool Because It Was Small And Both Days I Went Down To Swim It Was Filled With A Bunch Of Loud And Noisy Teenagers

My Room Was Comfortable And Clean, Bathroom Was Before And My View Was Amazing

beautiful hotel

There was nothing saying that the parking was a separate charge. We were charged $30 and had 2 cars for a while , $60 was an unexpected extra charge, nothing outside the garage had a sign, when you took the ticket from the machine either Wish we would have known, might have tried to find street parking or a less expensive place. That $ could have gone towards a really nice dinner

location was awesome, the hotel is beautiful

My trip to Baltimore

I didn't like having to pay $30 per night for parking after paying $380 for my hotel stay. For the money I spent parking should have been free. Room service never came to clean my room so we were giving extra towels and I didn't leave a tip!

The location of the hotel was a 10 minute walk from the inner harbor and several restaurants.

Wedding city stay

-Could use a mattress upgrade -Having to pay 30 to park after I spent 150 for a room and purchase two meals for the hotel.

Over all clean facility Breakfast was great

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

All around textbook accomadations and visit.

I liked it all. Nothing to complain abt. Couldnt find any late night food around but that's probably better for us.

The room. We had a view of the stadium and it was awesome. I want to stay in that same room every time I come back!! Thanks

I didn't like paying for two days of parking...
    • King Room - Disability Access with Roll-In Shower

I didn't like paying for two days of parking underground(65 dollars) when I arrived at 4pm on Friday, May 20th and checked out at 9am on Saturday, May 21st, I feel like I paid for an extra day. Also, I believe I left a brand new white dress shirt in my hotel room and I was hoping the hotel would contact me and I could make arrangements to have it shipped to me, other then that, the stay was fine

Polar bear club
    • Double Room with Ballpark View

The staff does not seem to take pride or care in keeping amenities up. When you went to the pool there were no towels whatsoever, the swimming pool itself was extremely cold, and the hot tub was extremely hot, and wondering if they were making soup in it. We called front desk and they really did not seem to care, and was never addressed. They said they knew about the hot tub....so what does that tell you? .You would think somebody would be paying attention to these things, and some kind of standards that they would have for this. When people came down to use the pool, they put their hand or foot in it, and turned around and went back out the door. It would seem if you want people to stay, or come back to your facility, you would make it as pleasant as possible. The pool was just absolutely unbearable, and very few people ever got in, and never more than their legs. Wifi never worked and help desk never never answered to try and trouble shoot the issue. So, if you were depending on wifi, you would have to find it elsewhere.

Close to ball field, excellent work out area with view.

Disappointed
    • King Room with Bath Tub - Hearing Accessible

The upkeep was awful! I'm paying for a Hilton -- not a Days Inn or Motel 8- very grossed out by old worn chairs, peeling wallpaper, mold on the vents, and a shower head that wasn't screwed into the wall. When we brought it up with the floor manager he said sorry about it but we are renovating. The bed was way too squishy and no suppprt and it irked me that the bedskirt wasn't even pulled straight. Housekeeping was not on top of this and they should not have rented out rooms that don't meet Hilton standards - unless Hilton standards are just a myth. Close them off until they are fixed.

Great location - right near Royal Farms Arena where we wanted to go

• Reviewed: 8 June 2017

Great location - outrageous Shipping Fees

A $40 dollar delivery fee for accepting the shipment of my golf clubs felt too high. The Hotel never told me that they have the UPS Store handle deliveries. The Hilton Manager was useless and I'll note that I'm a Hilton Gold Member.

Close to meetings I had.