Reviews of Hilton Boston-Woburn 3 stars

2 Forbes Road, Woburn, MA 01801, USA

#6 of 11 hotels in Woburn

Two things I want to point out, the restaurant matadora was ok wasn’t all that and $$$$ but I liked the fact that it was there as an option, and on the last day being there I got disturbed by a hard knock at 9am to see if we left the room yet or not! No bueno!

I loved it all! From the pool to the bar ! Loved the balcony loved the bed loved everything

As cool as the pool is you'd want to be pretty confident to be ok with swimming with a pub of guys playing pool looking at you :D. Although in the morning it was beautiful and there is natural light/ sunshine everywhere.

I was at a conference that was being held in the hotel so thats why I booked it. So I didn't do much research or anything beforehand. Therefore I was really pleasantly surprised, It was a modern hotel with a unique layout. The bar was very social when me and my friend were there. The shuttle service was brilliant, we made such good friends with the absolutely lovely driver Juan, who dropped us off and picked us up whenever needed. The pool was an experience too. It was a nice surprise ending up at a lovely hotel that i hadn't researched.

the water pressure in the shower was horrible, and my digital key didn't work once. I wish the staff gave me more information about the location upon my arrival. I had to ask them which way is the elevator. The parking lot was packed had to park so far away, the hotel was nice overall

There were a few stray hairs in the restroom when we arrived. The restaurant said they served food until 11pm so at 10:45 I wanted a salad and I was told they did last call at 10:40, so I got no salad.

The bed was great

• Executive Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The pool was grubby and needed a good scrub. Towels were well worn and not enough, no soap in the showers around pool. We booked a room with two queen beds. When we arrived we were given a room with 1 king size bed and were told that they did not honour room type requests for bookings through third parties. So we had to request a roll away which made the room quite cramped. Take it or leave it attitude from receptionist. Security disappointing. There is a system in the elevators for swiping room keys but it wasn’t working. This meant anyone could enter the hotel from the car park unnoticed and get to any of the floors. Breakfast in the executive dining room on the sixth floor was very disappointing. A cramped room, a small buffet, dirty china ware. Breakfast in the main dining room was much better.

We liked the concept, flexible uses for business and family. Only 10 mins drive from LL Bean, Burlington Position good on the interception of the 93 and the 95 so central Boston 20-30 mins, same for coast.

• King Room - Disability Access

Checked in took a shower the water was not draining the shampoo was half empty ALREADY the water took about 10 solid minutes to get warm was either blazing hot or freezing cold .. ridiculous .. called office lady was rude cut me off said she would send someone up someone showed within 5 mins was happy about that goes in bathroom and pulls out a huge thing of hair from the drain says he would be back within the hour to pour something down the drain .. never came back .. leave to go out for dinner around 9 put the ac down to 60 come back 2 hours later room was hot called down again guy comes up won't even step into the room says you can open the window .. mind you window barley even slides quarter way open then proceeds to ask what's the temp at say 60 and he goes "oh well y'all can room change I gotta wait for engineer to come tomorrow." This was close to midnight didn't even bother changing rooms. .. horrible was happy to staying at the Hilton ratings were good but this was absolutely the worst hotel and being the Hilton they should be ashamed had an amazing stay at the Marriott and paid fraction of what I did just for one night here. Never again.

The TV to be very honest other than that there was nothing to rave about at this Hilton was honestly extremely disappointed

The room was in need of some updating and repairs there was damage to the ceiling (I’m assuming water damage) and wall paper was peeling in some spots. Not what I would expect from the Hilton brand.I requested a room next to the pool and was given a room on the 7th floor far from the pool and everything else...

The pool area was very nice.

The only issue I really had was no fan in the bathroom, after having 4 people showering it made the bathroom and room very humid!

Hotel is beautiful! The staff was all very friendly. There was an issue when we arrived to check in with their computer systems being down but they worked to get the issue corrected as soon as possible and kept us well informed of progress and checked us in very quickly once they were back up and running. The pool was great, the kids loved it. And their favorite part I think was the elevators.

I asked for towels for the pool and it took more than an hour and a half to get. I also asked to have the coffee service replenish in my room and it was never done. Overall the service was poor.

The room next door guests were loud , banged on their door as people entered and they had a party , we called the front desk. Not sure what can be done as the walls are thin but the guest was loud.

The Room was spacious, modern and clean. Morning coffee was a bonus although too strong. The hotel has an interesting set up with the elevators in the back of the hotel.

Very noise early in the morning. One of the worst coffees I’ve ever had in a breakfast. And that was expensive breakfast. The drinks and food in the same restaurant were excelente though.

Excelent room. Clean and comfortable.

I love Coffee, I have trouble finding it. no biggie, just keep in mind everyone needs fresh coffee in the early AMs.

You have everything in one place!!! No need to go else where. Very romantic, at the same its a great place for the family. Good Hotel, Thanks Booking.com & Hilton-Woburn

• King Room - Disability Access

Never really wAs able to sleep due to children running up and down the hallway.they were also banging on the walls in there room.called the front desk several times and it still was a issue.

Room was great

First off there was no place to get food in the afternoon even though the "book" in our room said we could get it in the bar near the pool from 1 - 5 PM - Also we recieved a wakeup call at 4:45 both mornings that we were there ...We DID NOT order these wakeup calls -

The bartender Jenny was wonderful to us.

For the price I paid, I shouldn't have automatically been given wifi usage; I had to go and request and they ultimately acquiesced, but it should not have come to that. I've stayed in far less expensive hotels and wifi is always given not parsed out unless you pay or a "friendly" staff is doing you a favor/ one time gratuity.

The lobby is beautiful and the beds were great.

Snack area was a bit pricey.

It was beautiful! Had everything you could want (pool, lounge, dining area, etc). Staff were pleasant. Great experience and will definitely be back.

First i paid cash and still got charged for the hotel room, the phone didnt work in the room my boyfriend took a shower and the fire alarm went off cuz of the steam had to go to the front desk 5 time to get keys made because the battery was dead in the door

The pool

Shower was cold likely due to a anti scald valve not working properly. Booking.com said the breakfast was included but hotel said it was not.

The design of the building was nice.The bull sculpture in the lobby is a piece of art to see.

No help with luggage at curb, no help with luggage to room. Despite having a restaurant on-site, no service or room service available until 5pm - desk staff couldn't find local restaurant options, had to find on my own. BTW, I have a broken ankle... not easy to navigate. All this and I think the rate on-site was cheaper.

The facility was beautiful but my room had the bathroom door lock that was broken so the door would not close or lock for that matter. Since we weren't going to stay too long, I didn't let it bother me, but on my second night, I went to lay on the bed where was son slept and the sheets were dirty. Since I booked through Bookit, I figured I already had a discounted room and didn't want to make a fuss, but the truth is that I was not impressed at all considering this is a Hilton property. I expected better.

The gym, pool and Matadora Restaurant were great. Having a pool table by the bar was a nice touch if you don't want to leave the hotel and venture the town.

There was no makeup mirror for us older women that can't see good. I booked quite early and got a first floor room facing parking lot. Not a very good idea if you want returning customers at your hotel.

Looked like the lobby was under construction, the view from room was of the air conditioning ducts, even though there was a balcony.

Parking garage was a big plus

Awesome hotel. There was construction in the lobby but that did not hinder our trio in any way. The staff was amazing and we would 100% stay at this hotel again.

Didn't honor our room type. Shorted us on towels. Overcharged us on check out. Front lobby under construction. Interior rooms over pool and bar and very noisy if crowded. Just horrible.

This is the worst Hilton I've ever stayed at. Staff was horrible.

• King Room - Disability Access

The prices for food inside the hotel was a bit too high for me, but there was plenty of places around to get food, so we just ate out.

The room was beautiful and the bed was the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in! The hotel was renovating, so it wasn't super busy, but it was still clean and the staff was very helpful.

All good

Great staff. Under construction but well situated in spite of it. Management offered free cocktail to offset noise while we were waiting for other guests to arrive in morning.

Wish the Executive Club was open on the weekends.

Thought the beds were extra comfy and love the fact that the facility is being renovated. Everything looks great.

Looks like the hotel was mid-renovation. It looks like they're doing some good work on it!

The comforters were the great, dense, heavy kind. The natural light from the glass-panel ceiling throughout the lobby and restaurant was very nice.

• King Room - Disability Access

Our dryer was broken in the bathroom. It only worked on a cold setting. Our sheets didn't get changed the entire time we stayed there. And had I been notified the hotel was under construction before paying to stay there I most definitely wouldn't have booked it. We came to relax and got woken up every morning by the workers.

The room was spacious and very quiet. The A/C worked perfectly. The hotel is conveniently located near Interstates 93 and 95. The staff were efficient and personable. Even while the interior atrium courtyard was under construction, it was easy to navigate the property. A special perk for swimmers, the pool is long and clean!

i have contacted them 3 times since my June 24 stay asking them to cancel the "pending charge" of $50. on my credit card... it yet remains and this is really irritating...

The food offered on site was horrible, very institutional. The bar tender was nice but continued to say how she couldn't wait for food to end and the bar to close so she could go home. Again very nice to talk with but made us feel guilty to ask to order food. Also we asked for water from the front desk when returning to our room, as Hamilton preferred members, first response was the hotel was out of bottled water. After my response of "Really" we were told that a few bottles would be brought to our room which never happened. I ended up having to walk to the corner gas station to get bottled water.

Location right off 128, 15 minutes form downtown Boston. Room was clean quite and comfortable (AC could have gotten cooler a bit hot throughout the night).

Hotel undergoing major renovations, so we woke up on our second day to the awful smell of carpet glue. The hotel seems to be a popular overnight stay for large school groups - lots of buses rolled in to load an unload students. The students were well-managed, but easily crowded common areas and the buses blocked access to the front entrance pull-through.

Distant from Boston, but good price and convenient access to I-93 made up for it. Front desk staff was friendly. A lot of updating required, but they are working on it with major renovations.

• Reviewed: 13 May 2017

The parking garage door couldn't close. Housekeeping was extremely loud, and bed was very lumpy and uneven.

It was somewhat close to the places I needed to be.

• Reviewed: 10 May 2017

The construction that was currently going on around the pool area. Deterred me from using the pool.

The bed was very comfortable and TV was larger than any hotel Ive ever been to. The buffet breakfast was exception. I would have liked gluten free bread options.

• Executive Floor King Room

There seemed to be a shortage of staff people at check in and during the two buffets at the UUA Regional meeting. The signage could have been clearer to navigate around the building. The construction was taking a great deal of space. I tried to use a stairwell to get exercise to return to the lower floors and there was no sign indicating construction. I went down several floors only to find the exit really was in the midst of construction.

The elevator from the parking garage took me directly to my floor. The room was clean and well appointed.

When I made the booking through Booking.com I only saw the price of the room rental. Maybe I didn't read the fine print but I was charged an extra $50. Not a big deal but I wish they list out every fee more clearly.

They are remodeling. Noisy even when having breakfast. The hotel was pricy.

I like the hotel overall. The room was clean and comfortable. Staffs were helpful.

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

I can tell they made a decoration for entire hotel but something detail is not following up, e.g. my room's window curtain cannot be fully closed up, there is always a chink where light comes through it.

Price, location (walkable distance to my company), comfort bed, no smoky smell, staff service, the overall experience is always good.

• Reviewed: 24 March 2017

Pool was great but no hot tub was lousy. I would've liked that after a long cold day

We stayed over because there was a blizzard and I wanted to be close to work. I had the option of several hotels but the pics of this looked great. And it was! Room was modern and had a nice bathroom and bed. I loved the closet also. The balconies overlooking the pool and bar were wonderful. My back is not great and I'm picky with beds. These felt great on my back and I woke up feeling good, no back pain. The staff was excellent, especially since we were there with very bad weather. I look forward to returning.

Staff were not friendly especially when I complain of noise that woke me up at 2:30 in the morning and I could not get back to sleep they didnt seem to care.When checking out I also asked for a copy of my receipt and was denied any paperwork because I booked thru booking a third party vendor. I just wantedvto make sure I woukd be billed correctly.

Very clean and lots to do within the hotel itself

• Reviewed: 21 February 2017

The pool needs a little more attention with filtering. My watch always had hair caught in it.

I enjoyed the fact that even during the remodel, it was pleasantly quiet.

• Reviewed: 7 February 2017

Food tray left outside of room for 2 days construction was going on. 2 mice running around kitchen area. And breakfast could have been much cheaper $17.50 for buffet cold food wifi off and on

Pool heated, staff friendly. Housekeeping outstanding great room

• Reviewed: 25 November 2016

Security wasn't good there was a random person trying to break into our room in the middle of the night woke us up we told front desk they didn't seem interested

Pool

• Reviewed: 12 November 2016

A bit far from downtown Boston, but there was a good transportation to downtown Boston and to the Logan airport.

The room was really comfortable. Their buffet breakfast was good for the value.

Breakfast - or lack of. Terrible.

The queue for breakfast was shocking! Surely a hotel should expect their guests to want breakfast? It was so disorganised we gave up and checked out.

• Reviewed: 20 October 2016

• Executive Floor King Room - Disability Access

The clerk at front desk was very rude,I paid an asked for one bed,to get to the room and find two beds,the clerk refused to go me another room.

The room was clean and spacious,the bed was soft and firm.

• Reviewed: 14 October 2016

Nothing! It was all around great!

The staff was awesome! I even called to tell the manager how great our stay was and just how wonderful the staff were!

• Reviewed: 13 October 2016

Breasfast in the morning was only for People who booked their room using the Hilton website.

Super clean and comfortable, you can find almost anything near by.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2016

Lounge area very small and almost impossible to walk around to get a drink and not enough staff people at the lounge bar on Saturday night. Guests were very dissapointed about how slow the service was and some people left the area very upset.

Room was supposed to have mini fridge, did not. Did not offer shuttle service to airport

The staff were very friendly, big warm smiles, and very approachable. Quiet floors, architecture of Hotel was unique, nice lounging area by the pool, fitness equipment was excellent.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2016

I requested a higher floor during my original booking and was put on the first floor. Our balcony door opened directly to the pool. Also our bathroom floor tiles were cracked and there were bugs crawling on the floor. Luckily they moved us to the top floor however our balcony overlooked the resturant and the chair in the room was so stained we didn't sit on it.

The bed was comfortable.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2016

They had Direct TV, which wasn't broadcasting NBC so we couldn't watch the Olympics....totally not hiltons fault!

No surprises, just straight forwards high end quality

• Reviewed: 4 August 2016

Train your front desk staff to be far more professional and less rude. Also clean the room, do not leave what looks like urine and pubic hair in the tub/shower. Did I mention to clean better? The lack of Cleanliness was beyond poor and showed, big time. Did I mention the lack of professionalism with the front desk? Oh, yes I did! Improve it!

I liked the on site parking. Also the doorman was the most professional and polite.

• Reviewed: 2 August 2016

Cleaness of my room and bathroom. Staff at the bar: grumpy, mad and slow, specially the Asian guy at night time. Slow speed to prepare food at the bar on Sunday night.

My room didn't have a refrigerator, what it was supposed to have it, but I asked for one at the front desk and the staff arranged it for the next day.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2016

• Executive Floor Double Room with Two Double Beds

They had sold my room despite my credit card being charged as I arrived only the next morning at 6 am They however managed to provide me with a king room instead of the booked double queen. This is not professional

The staff and their cooperation to my request to extend my check out until 4 pm

• Reviewed: 26 July 2016

The internet had issues and the passwords were changed without notification .

The room was modern and comfortable . Great amenities . I would recommend a stay here.

• Reviewed: 8 July 2016

• Executive Floor Double Room with Two Double Beds

I use a microwave for medical reasons and requested one when I booked, when I got to the room I called down and was told that the only microwave available was in the lobby.

i didn't eat breakfast but my husband said it was great. beds and pillows great. I was really impressed with the staff. everyone was on top of their game.

• Reviewed: 19 June 2016

Might have been nice to have a couple of waters in the room.

I must commend your front desk person, Mr. Sullivan. He was unbelievable great to me and my wife who is a bit handicapped. His demeanor and his conversation was positive and upbeat and extremely helpful in making our stay so pleasant. He deserves a big "At A Boy" from someone of his superiors!!! Steve Curley W. Yarmouth, MA

Renovations are done and it looks great. The food at Matadora was delicious as well as the Tempranillo we paired with our Meal.

• King Room - Disability Access

The room location at the balcony we can hear all the noise from the pool.

Lower than expectation

Clean, quiet, lots of parking space

Bed was definitely comfortable and Jill at customer service was awesome.

The room was nice and clean. Restaurant on property was very nice.

Billed me for extra night

The feel, the pool, the design, the staff, the restaurant.

• Executive Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

We found hair in both of my children’s meals they came. up and bought us new fries but never refunded us for dinner. I would never eat there again.

I liked that the pool was heated, my room had a balcony with a view to the pool, and the Matadora restaurant.

The pool was great. We love Matadora. The room was comfy and very spacious.

Nice

Very good place

The pool

The breakfast is over priced.

to have breakfast was horrible, long line

the comfort of the bed

• King Room - Disability Access

Wi-fi sketchy in room and business center PCs 2 of 3 inoperable.

Balcony overlooking atrium allows for open door experience in winter