Reviews of Hilton Burlington Lake Champlain 3 stars

60 Battery Street, Burlington, VT 05401, USA

#22 of 34 hotels in Burlington

Staff couldn't provide a bill.
    • Double Queen Room

Staff couldn't provide a bill. It wasn't emailed or slid under my door. When I asked for a copy of the bill at the front desk I was told the printer was broken. No coffee available at 6:15.

Overall almost outstanding except as noted
    • King Room with Lake View - Executive Level

Hotel check in was self service and confusing for first time customer. Hotel room decor needs update. Parking was $15 per night and around corner at Marit was only $8..felt ripped off.

Room view

Very old feeling, needs updating.
    • King Room with Lake View

Very old feeling, needs updating. Corner room had strange configuration with tight bathroom. Sheets did not fit tightly, pulled away from corners. OK tor a one nght stay.

There was a mix up with a room service breakfast I ordered...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds-Lake View- Pure Allergy

There was a mix up with a room service breakfast I ordered on the day I checked out. It was accidently cancelled. I was traveling that day to Albany, for my flight back to Chicago, so needed to eat. When I checked out Sha'Kylah handed me a bag with a bigger breakfast to go than I had ordered, and did not even charge me. She apologized for the mix up. This meant alot to me, and made what was a long travel day so much better!

Overall my stay was very good.
    • Queen Room with City View with BathTub-Disability Accesss

The view from the room was not good and my window was cloudy. The pool and hot tub seemed very outdated. But my intentions were not to hang out at the hotel.

How close I was to everything. The hot tub and pool. There was a bar at the hotel Incase I wanted to use it.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

Wish it was longer . Cost too much. No microwave in room. No bottled water.
    • Queen Room with City View with BathTub-Disability Accesss

The room was near the elevator and noisy with people talking and doors closing. However that was an upgrade to view the lake

Did not know I could get breakfast. The bed was perfect and easy for sleep..so comfy

Hilton chain must be circling the drain
    • Double Queen Room with Lake View

The decor ; depressing, old, 1970’s vibe Not spotlessly clean. Windows, doors, elevators, carpets. Bathroom had mildew smelling shower curtain and some furry appearance on a floor drain Layout confusing

The whirlpool Location Beds and pillows, fresh towels

They know how to take the reservation, but don’t know how to keep it
    • Queen Room with City View

This hotel informed me the day that I was supposed to check in that they had overbooked the hotel and did not have a room available. Everything in Burlington was booked and the only place they had to put us up in was 45 minutes away. The new hotel was nice, but the whole reason I had booked the Hilton was so I could go out in Burlington, so we had to rearrange all our plans. I wouldnt have flown in from out of town had I known I wasn’t able to stay in the city I planned on staying in. A hotel as expensive as this one not honoring a reservation seems pretty ridiculous, particularly on a holiday weekend. Stay away!

Room 1 was very nice-good view.
    • Queen Room with City View with BathTub-Disability Accesss

Bathroom had one bath towel( didn’t realize this until after the shower! ) -

Room 1 was very nice-good view. /spacious, comfortable. 2nd room was small.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Diane's Road Trip to Burlington, VT
    • Double Queen Room with Lake View

When I tried to park my car in the garage, the machine was out of tickets and the intercom on it wouldn't work. There were 5 cars waiting in line with me. The woman ahead of me made the long trek back to the desk to tell them and came back to tell us they'd send a parking attendant but there was another entrance with a vague description of where it was. I got out of line along with the rest of us and tried to find the other entrance by driving around several blocks in an unfamiliar city during rush hour. I was exhausted after driving all day and pretty disgusted and decided I'd just park in the main entrance loading area near the original garage but as I was pulling into the driveway, I recognized another car who had been behind me in line in the garage trying the garage again, this time with luck, so I followed him and finally got in. VERY STRESSFUL beginning to my stay at the Burlington, VT Hilton!

The view of Lake Champlain was spectacular. The desk attendant was super helpful with restaurant suggestions.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Great location, rooms need updating, and complimentary coffee and breakfast should be offered!
    • Double Queen Room with Lake View

Room has not been updated. Clean but needs renovating. Bathroom was very small. No ventilation in bathroom. Felt like the outside of the room was much nicer than in the room. Think, lobby then room? What was I really paying for? That being said ... the entrance set my expectations for a better room. No complimentary breakfast. Then when ordering room service the price for a small pizza...almost $20 bonfire a tip... and delivered in a large box. Symbolic? Frozen pizza dressed up with local Vermont sausage. The Hilton... surrounded by the beauty of Lake Champlain. In order to compete with newer more reasonable hotels, I believe management needs to take a real look at the little things that mean a lot. Even, offering complimentary coffee would have added some consolation to the $250 per night cost.

Location and view.

Location was great.
    • King Room with Lake View

Absolutely way to expensive for a very old and outdated hotel. Rooms were so small. No coffee in lobby available really bothered me. I have stayed in way nicer hotels for a quarter the price.

Location was great.

The location was perfect and the staff were very nice.
    • Double Queen Room

The room we had was right next to some sort of air conditioner unit(I'm guessing because we were at the end of a hallway) and the door to the room was rattling all night long. The unit kept kicking on and off all night long. The bathroom had what appeared to be mold on the corner of the wall. Also the view was of the parking lot and people had to walk by the room to get the the parking garage. We were on the mezzanine level which is one floor up. We took the stairs each time(which was not a problem for us)because the elevator was so slow. It might be a problem for others. Lastly I thought the fire pit was on a higher level but it was very disappointing that it was on the ground level to the side of the drive in entrance.

The location was perfect and the staff were very nice.

The location was great and bed very comfortable.
    • King Room with Lake View

We arrived at 4:20 and were told the room wasn't ready and might not be for an hour or more. On a hot, tiring day this was not what a guest wants to hear. Room was fine but hairdryer and one bathroom light didn't work. One elevator was out as well. Aside from 2 desk clerks for a line of registration no other staff was visible at all. (Bellmen, manager or other) Not the level of quality and service we expected.

The location was great and bed very comfortable.

Utter incompetence and safety concerns
    • Double Queen Room

We arrived a bit early and expected that our room would not be ready so we went out to enjoy the town. We returned to the hotel 2 hours after our check in time and the room was still not ready. Other guests in the lobby seemed to have the same problem. Finally, we were given keys to a room. After fifteen minutes in our room, rushing to ready for a dinner reservation, our guest room door opens and another hotel guest walks in. Walks into our room with a hotel key while I am getting dressed! Appalling! The staff did little to respond to this! The front desk man said that he will give us a partial credit on the room but when we went to check out, we were told it was impossible because we used Booking.com. Instead we were given Hilton honors points which we will probably never use. Terrible experience and terrible service.

Beautiful view of Lake Champlain.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Cost was for location only.
    • Double Queen Room with Lake View

The constant barking dog across the hall was horrible. Had to mention it three times to the front desk in a period of only a few hours, but it wasn’t the staff fault. With the price we paid, the hotel should rethink pets. Also, the lack of information about activities/restaurants in the area as well as information about room service was frustrating. Staff said they were getting away from paper. No problem, but then at least put the information on the hotel web-site!!! The hairdryer could easily be updated or at least put it in a bag that isn’t old and stained.

It was a pretty hotel and our view of the Lake was terrific.

NOT A GOOD EXPERIENCE
    • King Room with Lake View

ROOM WAS OKAY, TWO OF THE LIGHT IN THE LAMP WAS NOT WORKING AND I TOLD THEM YET THEY DIDN'T FIX IT TILL I TOLD THEM AGAIN THE NEXT DAY. I ASKED THEM TO CLEAN MY ROOM AND I HAD TO TELL THEM 2 TIME BEFORE THEY DID. ONE OF THE ELEVATOR WAS NOT WORKING. OVERALL NOT A GOOD EXPERIENCE.

ROOM SERVICE WAS PETTY FAST.

I will NEVER stay at a Hilton again
    • King Room with Lake View

Couldn’t check in until 5:30 pm... the room was small, housekeepers were rude. After getting our key 2 and a half hours after the stated checking time, the following mornings the housekeeper knocked on our door at 8:50am asking when we were checking out.

Refunded some money after we told of problems with Hotel
    • King Room with City View

Air conditioner not very cold, no hot water, workers in hallway working, pool area not very clean, needs updating

Refunded some money after we told of problems with Hotel

I would not stay at this hotel again. It was way to pricey for what we received.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds-Lake View- Pure Allergy

Check in was awful! Our room wasn't ready at the 3:00 check in time. We waited till 4:00 in the lobby. Many other customers had to wait as well. I also didn't think it was fair that the continental breakfast ended at 9:30 a.m. Plus it wasn't that great for options and they were out of coffee creamer. The pool was very small. Also, it was very evident that the chambermaid was not happy as I witnessed his angry face in the hallway several times in 24 hours.

We liked the view of Lake Champlain

Disappointed for the money we paid.
    • King Room with Lake View

They were packed and unstaffed upon arrival on a holiday weekend and had to wait 45 min for our room. We had hair on top of our bed and a soaked wet carpet when we arrived. The smell of wet carpet was so bad we had to ask for a new room on our 2nd night.

We liked the location and the view from our 1st room.

This hotel is in a beautiful town and in a perfect location.
    • Double Queen Room with City View

Paid parking was an additional $15. We heard some people in front of us get theirs for free but we had to pay.

We enjoyed our stay. The rooms were clean and spacious and the free guest bikes were a great way to explore the town. Our flight out the next day was not until the evening and we were allowed a free late checkout which was also really nice so we could shower after a long bike ride exploring. Staff was very friendly and accommodating.

I was extremely disappointed in the "Hilton" brand; felt sorry for the front desk staff.
    • Queen Room with City View with BathTub-Disability Accesss

The reservation procedure and efficient housekeeping both need work. I reserved a room with 2 beds. My guest and I showed up around 3:00 p.m. and were told that our room was not ready, but they would call me when it was ready. I expected to wait 20-30 min. We sat in the lobby and watched guest after guest be told the same thing. Some of the guests berated the desk staff. The young people at the desk handled it well, but were visibly "shaken". 90 min. after initial check-in we were called. We went up to our room to find it contained only 1 bed. Back down to the desk I went. Again, the young lady was very accommodating and said she would take care of it. I told her I would go ahead to my appointment and check back around 8:30 p.m. She thanked me. When I returned at 8:30 p.m. another young person handed me my key. I said this is the same room I was given before. I handed her my reservation print out and she informed me that all of the 2 bed rooms were gone. I started to vent my frustrations, but then stated the obvious, "There are no more rooms available with 2 beds...we'll make it work." One last point: My reservation stated a "downtown view". I didn't realize that really meant a view of the parking garage which is indeed in downtown. For all of the advance preparation I did regarding this stay (early booking, printing out documentation, etc.) and for the price of the room for 2 nights, I am extremely disappointed. I always felt that the Hilton name stood for excellence and integrity; you get what you pay for (and for what you reserved). In this case, I got neither. I will not stay in a Hilton Hotel again.

Front desk staff was congenial and professional; handled the "pressure" from other guests very well.

• Queen Room with City View

The room decor was very dated. Huge fake rock lamp bases. Beat up dark furniture. Poor lighting in the bathroom. No spare outlets. Poor reflection on the Hilton brand. Not a good value for the money spent. I've had much nicer rooms at lesser chains

Wish it had been a little better, instead of just okay.
    • Double Queen Room with Lake View

Not a good value for the money. After paying $280 for the room, which I did willingly, to get the view, I felt paying extra for parking was not necessary and a turnoff. Also the room had an odor which had to be addressed by an ozone machine, while we left the room. This should have been addressed before we arrived, as it was quite a nasty smell.

The amazing view!

The restaurant was very slow and one particular staff was...
    • King Room with City View - Executive Level

The restaurant was very slow and one particular staff was very loud and intrusive. We requested a roll away but the rooms were so small it wouldn't fit had to book a second room.

Won’t happen again
    • Queen Room with City View with BathTub-Disability Accesss

Checking in was slow and not easy and had messed up reservation, bathroom drainage horrible and it was noisy

Property very old and could use upgrades especially for the price. Shower drainage was horrible. Was there for Memorial Day / marathon weekend the hotel over sold and the front desk staff and management was a cluster. Management unresponsive and left customer facing staff to deal with it. They also don’t tell anyone there is NO PARKING....so it’s an additional $15 per day to park. I would not recommend this hotel.

Service from Jabril at breakfast-very pleasant and helpful.
    • King Room with Panoramic Lake View

We reserved a room specifically for the panoramic view. There was a large tv screen right smack in the middle of one of the windows blocking the view. The room was awkwardly configured, the bathroom tiny, the sink in a hall.

Service from Jabril at breakfast-very pleasant and helpful. Also Sha’Kyah at check-out was very helpful when it was found that our Hilton honors were actually a cousin’s from Illinois with the same name. She got us signed up for our own honors.

Bed very comfortable.

Bed very comfortable. Walking distance from lake front and Church Street. My son got married on the Ethan Allen and the Hilton was an excellent hotel to stay with lots of family members

I was unaware most rooms allow pets and I have bad allergies...
    • King Room with City View

I was unaware most rooms allow pets and I have bad allergies to cats and dogs. As well, I didn't notice the pillows were feather. Not sure when I woke up in the morning if my eyes were swollen from the pets that had been in the room or the pillows. Couldn't switch rooms as there weren't any non allergenic rooms. I did have the pillows switched up. They were terrible. I suggest replacing them. They were clearly very old.

The hotel staff was friendly and location was perfect.

The hotel needs to work on restaurant food quality and number of staff on schedule. The hotel needs to work in cleanliness of pool area, hallways, floors, elevators, overall exterior

The staff was friendly and the location

Loved the city.

Bar situation.

Dirty elevator. Hotel needs upgrade. Sunday morning. Afternoon. No help at cafe. Short staff. Bar not open. Some of the help tried to set up the bar as supposed bar tender went on break. They didn’t have a clue on drinks or how to make them. They had me go behind the bar to show them champagne for a mimosas. I had to instruct how to make them. I had to tell them how to price. This took about 30 minutes on mother’s day!!

Overall it was a nice clean place and the help were friendly and courteous.
    • King Room with City View

The walls were not very soundproof and unfortunately we had loud young people wanting to party late at night. Lucky for us they left to go out and were not to bad when they came back. They were not there the next day so everything was fine.

The room was great. plenty of room and very clean.

Would book again.
    • King Room with Lake View

Paying $15 a day for parking was excessive. It should have been included.

Bedding was so comfortable. Room and common areas were clean. Staff was efficient and friendly. Loved our server/bartender. She was happy and attentive. Made us always feel welcome. Food was great.

Location was terrific.
    • Queen Room with City View

Price was extremely high for value....had to pay for parking. Didn’t notice that on website. Parking garage wouldn’t dispense ticket on 2 separate occasions... had to back out line of cars to use different entrance around the block. Housekeeping did not come to clean room until 3:45. Just as we had given up and decided to get ready for our early dinner reservation. All in all very disappointing.

Location was terrific... be sure to book on lake side. City view is parking lot.

Highly recommend this hotel
    • Queen Room with City View

It’s better to fly to Burlington, I travelled by train from New York. Taxi is a bit pricey from the train station to the hotel.

The location, the staff, the room was spacious, the swimming pool, enough to recommend this hotel

Very good stay with just a few disappointments
    • Double Queen Room with Lake View

Restaurant was just fair. Limited room service menu and food was ok not great. But staff who delivered room service was excellent. Parking expensive @ $15 per day.

Very clean. Great staff, helpful and good attitude. Fantastic view of Lake Champlain. Very good location for all things in Burlington

Amazing UNTIL the desk staff turned a blind eye to the poorly run pool party of 20, lasting all day.
    • Double Queen Room

We had a poolside room, with a small seating area outside our room. 2 chairs and a table. There are 6 poolside rooms. The setting was great, we were excited! Then the kids birthday party started at about 4, and lasted until pool close at 10. These people had taken over a area of the pool with their decorations, music. They had at least 5 adults and 12-15 kids at times, about ages 4-14. The adults were not paying much attention to the kids in the pools, often times no attention. The kids were diving and yelling. Clearly the area was marked and not safe to dive. They had candy in the pool. The majority of the kids were extremely rude to other kids in the pool. I googled for info on pool party rentals at this location and found no info. Then honest to god at least 15 of those people somehow stayed in that 2 queen room!! In the morning they popped out of the room in their pajamas like coming out of a clown car circus show. At about 6pm on the first day I called the front desk to ask what time the party runs till. I was told that the pool use can go till 10 at close. I said that it was really poorly run, unsafe. Also that the party had used up the majority of towels to themselves, and there was plenty. The front desk just said there wasn't anything they could do till the pool closed at 10. I asked if there was no limit on people being in a room, because clearly when I booked my 2 queen room, it showed a 4 person max. She skated around a answer to that! I was really very disappointed that this was allowed by the hotel staff to continue. Obviously the behavior of the party was under their own poor control, but the front desk staff chose to do nothing about it. It definitely reduced our good time.

The front desk staff was under a lot of stress upon checkin...
    • Double Queen Room

I did not like waiting 2 hours for a room. Check in said at 4 we didn't get in until 6 which put a lot strain on our evening plans.

The front desk staff was under a lot of stress upon checkin due to apparently a short staffed cleaning staff. They remained calm, understanding and accomodating.

A lot of confusion at time of booking as to what room we...

A lot of confusion at time of booking as to what room we would get. Had upgraded to executive corner King bedroom and second room city view double queen. Ended with corner double queen on normal floor and double queen lake view. The desk operator at check in and check out had to be helped by manager.

Disappointing and over priced
    • King Room with Lake View

Check-in process, executive lounge experience (no food/water available-listed as 24/7 availability), housekeeping staff on check-out day knocking on our door at 8:45 to see if we were there (noon checkout)

View and proximity to venue of event attending

Great stay at a great value!
    • Double Queen Room with Lake View

Great stay at a great value! Question re: Hilton Burlington restaurant (4/5) - We had breakfast there one morning. The food was great but expensive at $16.00 to $17.50 per person for our choices which were basic at 2 eggs, bread, meat, potatoes and coffee or juice ($17.50) and an omelet, bread, coffee or juice ($16.00), $67.72 for a family of three, including tax & tip. Question re: property air conditioning (4/5) - We prefer to sleep in a cool environment 60 to 62 degrees. We could only get the room to 65 according to the thermostat, but it actually felt warmer. Beyond that minor discomfort the temp control unit is great! It displays exterior weather and temp info for the area! Really liked that element!

Friendly staff, excellent location, that’s it.
    • King Room with City View - Executive Level

Only hot water in bathroom, no cold water so no shower! Found a dirty tissue in bed sheets, was not advised upon reservation that parking was extra.

Underwhelming at best.
    • Double Queen Room with City View

Overpriced breakfast that wasn’t very good (not $20 good for sure). “Hotel shuttle” actually a city bus (confusing bc the staff said it was the hotels). Room service never delivered (called and was told it was canceled due to a knife cut??? But no one told us it wasn’t coming). Poor communication all around. Overpriced cot barely fit in the room. Overpriced parking (city lot not hotel lot). Gym had only one elliptical and no time limits on machines. Weird stain on bath floor.

I would definitely stay here again!
    • King Room with Lake View - Executive Level

I wish there had been a better parking option.

The view was amazing! The bed was so comfortable that I’m in search of comparable bedding for my personal bed. The shower was also perfect with the water pressure. The gentleman who hosted the executive breakfast was extremely personable and friendly.

Clean Rooms - Horrible Shuttle Consistency!
    • King Room with City View

Shuttle service was inconsistent just like last time. I called the morning of my arrived to make sure there was a shuttle running and was assured all I needed to do was call as soon as I landed. When I called I was informed that there was no shuttle - when only two hours before I had been assured that there was one and that I would need to get a taxi- Ok no worried I did and they covered the cost. - The evening before departure I was assured that there would a shuttle to take me to the airport the next morning (Even though I had not seen the shuttle move all week) I was told for my 8am flight that leaving by shuttle at 7am would be sufficient. When I arrived at the desk at 6:50 was informed that there again was no shuttle and they called a cab for me- however the cab did not arrive until 7:12 - boarding started at 7:30 - front desk seemed unphased that I could possibly miss my flight- luckily I arrived just a few minutes before boarding- Do not rely on staff to give you the correct information on the shuttle nor for the shuttle as a mode of transportation

Beds and rooms super clean. Bed Super comfy and location was great.

Staff were very nice.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Lake View - Executive Level

Room was not clean and the wiring for the TV, outlets, coffee pot etc. were so tangled I had to take an hour to get the TV working, plug in laptop. etc. The headboard was greasy.

Staff were very nice.

Comfortable bed, Herman Miller Aeron Chair in room
    • King Room with City View

Never got a scheduled wakeup call, issues with cab to the airport even though it was prearranged and reconfirmed 20 minutes before we were supposed to be picked up. Room was dingy and ugly.

Comfortable bed, Herman Miller Aeron Chair in room

The front desk staff were exceptional.
    • Queen Room with City View with BathTub-Disability Accesss

The service at the restaurants on-site were poor, seemed to be short staffed. We waited to be seated for breakfast for 10 minutes, no host or waiter anywhere. We had to find a staff person that was not a host or waiter to seat us. The room we stayed in had a huge gap under the door and it was very loud, we could hear other guests clearly. The room also had missing light fixtures in the bathroom ceiling.

The front desk staff were exceptional. Friendly, accommodating and helpful. The room was clean and up dated.

It was adequate but not more.
    • Double Queen Room with City View

Terrible room coffee. View of parking garage only. Recurring high pitched noise from outside at night - vent system?

Beds comfortable. Temperature is good

Area wasn’t as nice as I expected. Front desk couldn’t tell us where a good place to eat was.
    • Double Queen Room with City View

Pool closed early. Parking garage had a disclaimer in case things got stole. Area was as nice as I thought it would be. Had to pay extra for parking.

They where quick

Their staff at the restaurant for both dinner and breakfast...
    • King Room with Lake View

The building from the outside looked run down and tired and the windows were leaking serious cold air into our room. We got charged for parking even though one of our days fell on a Sunday and the other on a holiday when the city actually kept the gates open. I didn’t argue with the front desk about it because she was very unfriendly and I didn’t have time to go into reasoning with her.

Their staff at the restaurant for both dinner and breakfast were super nice and accommodating. The hotel was conveniently located near the lake and the nice part of town For the old building the hotel had, the rooms were clean and well kept

Fantasic Property
    • King Room with City View

The property was clean and comfortable. The location was great for walking around town and close to the lake! The parking garage was convient, although the price per day was a little high.

People in the room next to us were up all night partying,...
    • King Room with City View - Executive Level

People in the room next to us were up all night partying, there was one women in particular that was extremely loud and would not shut up. This was at about 3 to 4 a.m.

• King Room with Lake View

Unfriendly staff Dirty bathroom Small very old room Very small room Poor amenities Smelly hotel lobby Nothing good about it except location to the lake

Not positive.
    • Double Queen Room with Lake View

Heat did not work properly...86 Degrees. No repair actuator available. Told no room to change and when we decided to leave and demand a full refund....guess what? For about $200 a night....was not going to get out of bed if it got cold and manipulate the thermostat several times. Got a place for less that $100 and spent the other half on a nice meal. Not going back to this location in a heartbeat. Pretty poor for a pricey place....and to not have a spare part with all these rooms.....shame on you.

Great!
    • King Room with Lake View

Room was above a room with a dog and it didn’t stop barking for over an hour at nighttime around 9:30pm

Bed was awesome and so was the exclusive lounge breakfast

It was very convenient to stay at the hotel for a conference! Comfy and clean!
    • Queen Room with City View

There was no full length mirror. Lighting in the bathroom was poor. Ordered Street Taco's for a light meal and was disappointed. Would have loved a half sandwich, soup option. Nothing earth shattering.

The bed was very comfortable, the pillows are always downy and plump. While not on the lake side, I was in a corner room and had a nice view of the lake.

The room was clean.
    • King Room with City View

Since I drink a lot of coffee would be nice to have a larger coffee maker.

The room was clean. Had a great view of the lake. Staff was courteous and knowledgeable.

Marc Toth paid cash for the room YET, my Citicard STILL...
    • Queen Room with City View with BathTub-Disability Accesss

Marc Toth paid cash for the room YET, my Citicard STILL shows a pending payment. I spoke to Erica at the Hilton who spoke to the manager who verified that the Hilton took off the Citicard charge-Please take off charge from Booking.com if you haven’t already. Thank you

Adjoining room noise could hear normal conversation in...
    • King Room with City View

Adjoining room noise could hear normal conversation in adjacent room clearly We complained and they moved us to another room After we were in the new room - another customer came in the room

Loved the location of the hotel and our quiet corner room.
    • King Room with City View

The location is excellent. Our room was tucked away from the elevator and traffic. It was very quiet and peaceful corner room. The bed was cozy, my son and I loved it. The Hotel is close to all the restaurants and park. It was all walking distance from us, although we didn't walk much because of the bitter cold. Would love to come back during summer.

Loved Burlington. Definitely want to come back.
    • King Room with City View

I did not like that breakfast was not provided in the room cost (continental).

I liked the cleanliness of the room. I loved the scent of the shampoo and lotion.

Perfect Downtown Burlington Location and Stay
    • Double Queen Room with Lake View

My only complaint was that the bathroom was not very ventilated . It smelled a little musty. We were on the 7th floor so that could explain alot.

Very nice and clean and cozy hotel. Great location in downtown Burlington. Walking distance to many great restaurants, shops and breweries/bars. The view was amazing right across from the water. Very romantic .

• Reviewed: 15 December 2017

• King Room with Lake View

Decor was dated . no chairs to sit on in the room contrary to the photo on your web site . kleenex and toilet paper so thin it was a joke. There wasn't even a pad to write on in the room .

When we arrived the room was immaculate except for an...
    • Queen Room with City View

When we arrived the room was immaculate except for an absolutely filthy and disgusting headboard. It was covered with something that resembled body fluids. Not just a litttle, a lot. I made the request to have it cleaned twice and it was never done.

The executive lounge was awesome.
    • King Room with City View - Executive Level

Housekeeping knocked on our door at 8:30 AM... we're on vacation, I didn't want to wake up to that!

The executive lounge was awesome. Private dining area with a buffet; comfortable seating too. Hotel bar was nice, bar staff super friendly! gave us waters at the end of the night which was nice.

Clean Room - Accomodating Staff - Great Location - Awful time to visit due to loud parties
    • Queen Room with City View

Two sleepless nights because of a UCONN Fraternity and Sorority gathering where horribly rude and loud College kids partied from room to room all night long over the weekend throughout the floors and right next to my room. Staff did the best they could with the situation and were very quick to comp my room for the inconvenience. The staff seemed to be overwhelmed and embarrassed with the situation also. I also wish that the check in clerk would have informed me about the Free Shuttle that runs on College street to the market instead of just giving me a list of restaurants that were walkable. Breakfast buffet was very average - not impressed at all - I would not pay the cost again for what was available -

Room and hotel was very clean. The bed was very comfortable - linens all clean and crisp. I was upgraded to a Lake view which was very nice. Staff was quick to try to resolve issues that arose during my stay which unfortunately did happen- I would stay here again based off of the first two statements Loved the location to the waterfront and the market and to the location of my class.

The room itself was amazing, except we didn't know how...
    • King Room with City View

Again just the fact that the room was just cold and we couldn't operate the heater was the only issue.

The room itself was amazing, except we didn't know how to turn on the heat. The room was a cold. But the stuff privided like the pool and spa, the gym, etc... Was amazing great time!

Fantastic view of Lake Champlain if level 2 or above.
    • Double Queen Room with Lake View

Rooms need updating for the price. Iron burn in carpet. Attention to detail lacking.

Location. Lake view a must otherwise consider booking elsewhere for a more reasonable price.

Did not even stayed for the breakfast
    • Queen Room with City View with BathTub-Disability Accesss

I was initially given room 404, small, dirty, furnishings are chipped, windows dirty, looking into the parking lot, and had this smell I am too polite to describe, On complaining the staff gave us room 604, it was an improvement although not much cleaner, there was hair on the table and the furniture was dirty... It’s a Hilton, what happened?

Gave me a discount for not meeting expectations.

Super nice and friendly staff at reception and restaurant.
    • Queen Room with City View

Pool area was not clean. No towels available All towels from night before were lying around everywhere at 7:30 am. Looks aged and dirty on sides. Or rusted. Seems it was bever changed or upgraded since I was last at this hotel 10 years ago Cleaning in room on arrival in bathroom still had pee stains. Bathroom floor was not mopped. Second day we had some stains from shoes was also not mopped. Room size was too small for what I expected.

Super nice and friendly staff at reception and restaurant. They did everything to mske you feel welcome.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Lake View - Disability Access

The location is great for exploring downtown Burlington. The view of Lake Champlain was stunning from our room! The staff was VERY friendly and welcoming.

excellent
    • King Room with Lake View

I love Burlington. This time I paid extra for a room with a view and I am glad I did. Room was clean as was the hotel. i enjoy this property and would stay here again.

Just location.
    • King Room with Lake View

Not much efficiency and poor quality of the personnel. But I have to make an exception regarding the porters or bellboys. Breakfast was just to forget it.

Just location.