Reviews of Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport 4 stars

Based on 2043 hotel reviews

4.9

Too expensive
    • King Room - Disability Access

Well, I got there at 12:30 pm. The gentleman at the reception told me that for some reasons the room is hat has been booked for me via booking.con is the handicap accessible room. So in order to have early check in , king size bed and continental breakfast with WiFi and two water bottles, I should pay USD 50 more. I did that. The internet was lousy and spotty. Horrible connection. The coffee shop is way to expensive. Tuna sandwich USD 11, Bud light for USD12, bottle of white wine (small) USD 22!!!!! When I went down for breakfast in the morning, I was told that I can only eat from the bread and cold cuts sections. The middle section with hot plates is accessible at a charge of USD 10!! Why do all this? They could have charged me $10 more at check in instead of embarrassing me like this. Anyway, I did figure out that there are lots of other reasonable hotels in the vicinity. I am really disappointed at the he service provided by this hotel.

The fact that it was right at the airport. Good if you want to break your journey

Great for a place to sleep and eat if you are coming and going between flights.

Bathroom was small. The carpets looked old and the room had a musty smell.

Location! Needed a place to stay after international flight. Very busy hotel always has people coming and going. Room was quite, with a comfortable bed.

6.0
    Expensive but not as good it could be
    • King Room with Roll-In Shower - Disability Access

Long line on check in Lack of charger connection in the room No friendly staf a man in reception Lack of internet connection in low level of hotel No any live flower (s) in the room

Nothing special

The rooms were wonderful.

The restaurant inside the hotel was overpriced and had awful service. We were waiting for our food for almost an house after having taken a six hour flight. It was a long wait which made me unhappy but the food was good.

The rooms were wonderful. We were on the tenth floor and had a nice view besides the rainy weather. The staff was all very nice and the facilities were kept clean. It was also by the L train stop at the airport so it was very easy to get around. We would just hop on and arrive at downtown.

I liked that the hotel was located very close to the airport...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Only thing I didn't like was food being just a little too pricey on some of the food stands.

I liked that the hotel was located very close to the airport which made it very convenient!

Can’t get any closer to the airport.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Price. It’s dependent on the time of year, so I spent more than other times I’ve stayed at this property.

Perfect location for an early outbound flight.

Convenient, but nothing more

The carpets. This is an airport hotel. While I understand that it's an old hotel, which means carpets are expected, they do make dragging luggage around absolutely impossible. Not to mention, there are no services to bring our luggage up for us. I'm fine with that...just get rid of the carpets.

There's nothing special about this hotel apart from its location and proximity to the O'Hare airport. It took me about 5 minutes to get from the lobby to terminal 3, so that was great for catching a morning flight! Apart from that, it's an old hotel with annoyingly thick carpets that make dragging luggage around seem like an impossible task. The bed was comfortable but the pillows weren't all that great. Again, we all know you're not paying for service when you're staying in a hotel connected to the airport terminal.

It was OK. But expected a little more as it was a Hilton hotel
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

There was no housekeeping service. We needed some cutlery and had to take them ourselves from cafe mercato. Kettle was not available.

I liked the proximity the hotel had to the airport. Was very convenient

I will return!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Since this is the Hilton, I expected impeccably clean room but not the case. The tables, cabinets and lamps were dusty. Fridge was empty. We had to go down to front desk to claim our complimentary water. Other hotels have it waiting in the room for the guest. No complimentary slippers ( front desk said they run out of it). But really not a gamechanger.

Great location for a night layover. We arrived in terminal 5 and took the train to terminal 2. Easy to find location. Check in was a breeze. Good customer service. Beds were firm and comfy. Breakfast buffet was scrmptuous. Lots of choices. Good food! Will definitely return here and refer to family and friends.

It’s pretty clean and near to airport.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The staff told me that 15bucks for one person’s breakfast and high speed WiFi. But actually they charged me 25bucks for one person. When I ask staffs why they charged me more they told me WiFi need to be charged but they didn’t tell me that when I check in. Don’t spend money on breakfast. It’s not worth.

It’s pretty clean and near to airport. Quiet environment.

Convenient for connecting flight
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

They intended to charge regular fees instead of the reservation price, arguing it appeared as no show up in their system

Convenient for connecting flight

close to the airport , you dont need to take shuttle or taxi...
    • King Room - Disability Access

long lines to check in even though im hilton honours member there are problems to connect with internet in rooms staff not too nice very expensive food in the restaurant , 20 usd for small burger

close to the airport , you dont need to take shuttle or taxi, you can just walk

The only reason to book this stay is when your travel gets messed up through O’hare

The staff was excellent but the rooms are just old and Grimey. I don’t think it’s a house keeping thing cause it felt clean but maybe it’s just time for an update. The staff was great and it’s attacbed to the airport.

The best choice to stay near the airport because is in the airport .You do not need taxi, only walk.

They had the necessary to make coffee or tea but they did not even have bottle of water for wellcome.Not good soundproofing

Nice large room with large comfortable bed as well as big flat tv.Nice view and the best of all easy access from the airport.Clean room ,hot water, alarm clock !!!!!

Unsatisfaied, Not Recommended
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

In general this property is not bad. However, the service is not good, I went their with my family but the property did meet our expectations. I had to pay $75 for one night parking + $310 for the room, but the room was too small and missing some goods. Although I paid $385 for one night, but there was no one helping us taking our baggages from my car or to my room. The workers did not give water bottles, toothbrush and teeth paste when I checked in, but that they gave these things to the two people were in front of me. I also had to use my car to go to grocery store, and they were going to charge me for that as well, but then they said ok. It was really one of the worst properties I have ever been at! I strongly do NOT recommend this hotel! I was not satisfied at all!

There were few great staff and restaurants. Other than that, NOTHING!

Great place to stay for ease of travel
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

It is hard to find the check-in desk on the ground floor. Had to really look for the sign.

This was a nice property conveniently located at O'Hare airport. If you take the CTA into the airport or drive and park this location is a short walk from either area's. Combined with the proximity of the terminals this is a great location to stay at if your have an early morning flight! The room I stayed in wasn't spacious enough to have six adults, but for one it was perfect. The shower/restroom are clean and efficient. The blinds close keeping out all light and the noise from the planes wasn't even heard and I was on the sixth floor. This was a great idea for my early morning flight and ease of travel.

Disappointed Again

Ac in.hallway was great, room could not cool below 75. 2nd time this happened, miserable night. Ice bucket had water in it from previous guest.

Bad
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

They would not honor the rate from Bookib.com even though I showed them the email and a booking. Com perdonspoke on the phone yo the manager. Furthermore they were extremely rude about it.

Not good
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Serious confusion between Hilton and Bookings.com. Reservation denied at first then confusion for 90 minutes between different Hilton prpoerties. Fix this prob!

Awesome!!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Wished we could have stayed longer

Underground access to airport, shuttle driver that took is to dinner, everyone went out of their way to make our stay exceptional! Upgraded our room for free so my boys could watch the airplanes take off and land.

I chose this hotel because of its location on walking...

Wifi is slow and expensive. The worst thing was I couldn't connect to the Internet in the morning before my departure: the login screen just did not show up any more.

I chose this hotel because of its location on walking distance to the O'Hare terminals. This is very convenient, especially if the flight is early in the morning.

The bed is great, it differs from those super soft bed in...

The registration of Wifi is very complicated and no free guest Wifi available.

The bed is great, it differs from those super soft bed in other US hotel.

The location beats all negatives.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The lighting - very dull in the room. The non-functioning powerpoint in the bathroom. The powerpoint situated at the base of the desk and bed lamps - did not accomodate international plugs.

Amazing proximity to the airport and the great sign-posting to walk from the terminal underground. The little coffee shop next to reception where we could still buy a nutritious snack quickly at 9pm.

Impersonal hotel and indifferent staff

We checked in late at night and were told we were being given an upgrade to a hypoallergenic room. We were wrongly overcharged for a room that was definitely not an upgrade and had to have the price rectified the following morning. The room was barren, with no carpets, curtains or the usual comforts. The pillows were lumpy foam chunks, the under sheet was 2 ft shorter than the bed and only one blanket was provided. The toilet cistern was faulty and refilled noisily every few minutes = no sleep. I saw the manager next morning and received a discount, however, this was scant compensation for a sleepless night.

I booked for a double bed room with runway view, but when I...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Runway View

I booked for a double bed room with runway view, but when I checked in and confirmed, it turned out that they had no such room available for me on the date. They could only give me a double bed room with no runway view, or a king bed room with runway view. I took the double bed room with no runway view then. I was a bit disappointed, but then the receptionist gave me compensation of free in-room wifi access (which was not stable), 2 bottles of mineral water, and a food & beverage voucher of US$40. Well, that's okay for me..as it was only a short stay anyway.

Friendly and convenient.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Convenient, clean, and very friendly staff. Dinner in restaurant was excellent. Breakfast was fresh and good quality. Definitely will stay there again.

it's a pleasant experience. Perfect! I will stay again in future!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The walls are thin. I heard disco / music sounded boom boom until 1:30am when I went to bed it's still there.

The complimentary wifi in the lobby is good. However, it will be great if complimentary wifi is provided in the room as well.

Our stay here overall was very pleasant.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The restaurant was over priced and the food was nothing special. The pool also had no jacuzzi which we were looking forward to.

The convenience of how close the hotel is is was very nice! Our room was large and comfortable as well.

In 2018 you have free WiFi at McDonald's, Starbucks,...

In 2018 you have free WiFi at McDonald's, Starbucks, even the cheapest motel, malls, etc; but not at Hilton Hotel O'Hare Chicago ! They'll charge you $14,95 (+ tax !). But it's written in small print, as they're not proud of it. Notice it's not $15 it' s14.95 ! Which is psychologically less ! I suggest them to charge $14.99 so they would make $0,04 more each day and still under 15. Of course it is to better the bottom line. Is it effective? Not sure ! Some customers avoid hotels without free WiFi. O'Hare Hilton tells their customers free WiFi is available in the lobby. That way they acknowledge it's an issue. To better its bottom line I suggest to charge for the elevator but telling the customers they can still get to the rooms by the stairs. Or charge for hot water and telling their customers they can still take baths but with cold water. Any other suggestions are welcome.

Room was clean although not restocked. Needed toilet paper, tissues, coffee, cups. No extra blanket (there is usually one in the closet or a drawer.

Location and staff

Excellent for the weary traveler to recharge before heading out to the city or another flight.
    • King Room - Disability Access

Little pricey but was upgraded to an allergy free room. No asthma attack from cleaning products!

Cafe in lobby had a wonderful and delicious selection of items to bring to your room. Chicken Panini was huge, warmed so the cheese was delightfully melty. Full selection of Starbucks drinks, fresh fruit, Hagen Das etc. perfect for when you’ve hiked 2 miles to find the hotel, want to eat and crash.

Geeat location for those who have to wait at the airport...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Very noisy. Too cold in the room with no possibility to increase the temperature. Lot of dusts.

Geeat location for those who have to wait at the airport through the night

Satisfactory and convenient for an airport stopover though a bit pricey .
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Shower hopeless . Breakfast not included or easily available . Pool very cold . Room cool. not enough toiletries . Decor a bit tired and dowdy . Not what I expected from the Hilton brand having stayed in many other Hilton hotels worldwide .

Convenience to airport and train to city . Bed comfy . Steam room and sauna good .

Close to rosemont
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Rude front desk people. I was unsure how to use valet parking. They were rude and no help. Didn’t want us to use it even though I was willing to pay 75.00. Then we found regular parking for 40.00. Pretty long walk back to hotel. This morning asked if there was a shuttle- no help. Told us where to walk to parking lot c. Of course they were wrong. Stayed at Hyatt regency last week. They were fantastic. I won’t stay here again

Close to rosemont

Rude staff, deteriorating hotel
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Runway View

The heating in the room didn't work, we ended up sleeping with our jackets on. The "customer service" via telephone was extremely rude and unhelpful, once the "technician" arrived he came with a bunch of snarky comments too. Bathroom wasn't clean & deteriorating with cracks in the ceiling etc. Did not expect such treatment at a Hilton!

The concierge service was great and takes you to the fashion outlet of Chicago for 10$

Would not stay here again.

I did not like the state that the room was in. There was a used bar of sope in the shower. I struggled for a long time to get the shower to work.

I liked how close it was to the airport.

Our stay was comfortable but I'm glad it was only for one very short night and no longer.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room as a whole was very dated. The bathroom was not as clean as I would expect with some mold around the bottom of the shower curtain and grime on the tiles, grout and end of the bath tub. The coffee machine in the room was very slow and loud to operate and the alarm clock went off at full volume at 6.30 am waking my jetlagged toddler despite the fact that I didn't set it. Perhaps asking room cleaners to double check alarms have been turned off or muted/cancelled would help. There was a lack of toiletries provided - the ones we found in the bathroom were nice but not enough for 3 people.

The beds were comfy and the room had plenty of space for our luggage and stroller.

Direct connection to the terminal.
    • King Room with Roll-In Shower - Disability Access

U$ 50 dollars blocked in my credit card during checkin in for possible additional room charges.

Direct connection to the terminal. Excellent for a quick stay during long layover. Express check out (key drop)

In the future, I will not stay here should my travels take me back to Chicago.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The hotel staff overall was very rude, and future visitors need to be aware of the high surcharge for absolutely everything from WiFi to a shuttle ride.

Room service was available very late, and that was nice.

This hotel is way over priced for the quality of the room. For $329 per night, I expect better.
    • King Room - Disability Access

Furniture was in disrepair, dirty walls, extremely low water pressure in shower. Also not a fan of accessible rooms. I expect more when the rate is over $300 per night.

The staff was very nice.

It's an airport hotel. You know what you will get. OK comfort for a steep price.

For an airport hotel you know what you get. Staff can be friendly. Check in not so overstressed and understaffed. Otherwise very friendly and helpful

Location - because we were flying out the next morning to...

Check out was slow.

Location - because we were flying out the next morning to London. Actually we returned to Chicago that night because of an emergency and were rehoused at the Hilton for a second night. That room was pretty mediocre but our room with booking.com was terrific and the price was great. We hope there is another deal like that.

Slept quick.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Nothing to complain about.

Approximation. We routinely get the Miami flight which arrives at 12mn (1 am EST). By the time we make our morning connection to Travers City, (EST), there is precious little time to sleep. The hotel is quick and easy and a MUCH better value than other airport hotels.

A decent hotel with a great location!

The decor is much better since the renovation, but there is nothing that really stands out to bring this hotel up to a higher level. The restaurant was OK, but nothing special and the layout of the hotel in a large curve means there is a lot of walking to get from A to B.

The O'Hare Hilton is about location, location, location. I was taking an early flight (5:15am). I expected to walk to Terminal 3, but they had a driver who took me there! The desk was helpful.

Great location right by the terminal.
    • Business King Room - High Floor

The room was a little noisy with the air conditioning.

Great location right by the terminal. Diverse and good quality choices for breakfast. Good fitness facilities

No parking!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

No parking!!! I wish that they would of had somewhere to park. For as much as you pay for a rm for a nite, you would think they would have some sort of parking and not valet for 75 per day!

Close to airport.

Difficult for people to pick you up. Hotel while clean is badly in need of updates. Carpets ripped. Bathroom so small door barely (with notch carved in) misses the toilet. You either stand in shower water or if taking a bath, the water leaks down the drain. Also don't rent a car, they charge $75 per night to park at the hotel.

Close to airport...only good if you need a quick stop off and get right back on the plane. Hotel staff couldn't be nicer, very accommodating.

It was ok, but there is definitely room for improvement.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

You have to walk though the creepiest tunnel that always has shady people. Also, I was cold and there were no extra blankets in the room, plus you have to pay for internet at a hotel that is already quite pricey...

The location's always a bonus and the room was nice.

Pretty Good.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

1. no one had almond milk. 2. $25 for early check-in. No one pays me for early check-out. Either the room is available or it isn't. 3. Fee for the fitness center. 4.Room 8057 - The tub had a very slow drainage. So I am in 6 inches of water while showering. This is unacceptable and unnecessary. If housekeeping cleaned the tub, there is no way for them not to notice that the tub is draining very slow, because it would impede their ability to clean the tub. Housekeeping should report these situations and not have a guest discover them when actually using the shower. 5. Uber and Lyft are directed to the terminal even when I tried to put in Hilton Hotel at O'Hare...inconvenient. For our evening excursion, had to work with drivers to pick us up and drop us off at the hotel. 6. Two $16 salads == $32...but turns into $48.43...really, $16 worth of service charges and tips.

Being right at the airport. Salad from room service was great.

If you don't HAVE TO stay there, go in a Motel around the Airport. I will be better!

This is so below HILTON standards it is not even funny. The dirtiest carpets in the world! Being a HILTON HHONORS member I felt insulted. If you don't HAVE TO stay there, and especially if you have a car go anywhere else. Motel 6 may be even better. And with free WiFi. Disappointing.

Convenient location

Refreshing warm friendly and cosy.
    • King Room - Runway View

Missing the shuttle bus to the hotel...

The shower and soft towels were soo wonderful after my long flight and the bed was super super comfy, the staff carried my bag and made sure I was on the right shuttle bus back to the airport in the morningThank you

Location great but the property needs some urgent renovations

Old looking place needs some TLC

The hotel looks really old as do the guest rooms with cracked bathroom floor tiles. They also charge $15 to use the gym which I think should be included especially when paying over $200 per night

Awful! Food Allergies- Stay elsewhere!!

Room service. I told the lady that I had a severe shellfish and fish allergy which could cause anaphylaxis, swelling, hives, vomiting. I started to swell and my throat started to close. Luckily, I took Benadryl to be safe before I ate and my Epipen was right near me. I told the front desk manager lady and security the next day once I felt a bit better.

Convenience to work

Good will do again but need that WiFi.

Needed to pay for WiFi! The rest of the World gives WiFi we pay a premium on a room we not downloading for 30 days and it only for Messages and emails.

The shower as the bath is to cold

That they hold 50$ but tell you their holding 30$.

That they hold 50$ but tell you their holding 30$. Then takes 3 days to get back. Never have had that happen in all my years of travel. Never staying here agsin

Great location to catch your flight easy

Although it was very easy to get to the Terminal I don't think that it was worth for the money. Lady at the front desk was not too helpful. I asked her to check my HiltonHonor number and she said she can't find it based on my name but didn't want to check it based on my emails. So I had to make a new registration to be able to connect the wifi. I found hair in the bathtub which was definitely not mine. For this money I would expect more.

I spent one night here to catch up my early morning flight easily. Room was comfortable and it took only 2 minutes to walk Terminal 3.

I want to use the hair dryer, nothing, I have to call...
    • King Room - Disability Access

I want to use the hair dryer, nothing, I have to call service to bring me one to the room. The shower curtain is time to change to glass, take a shower, tried to out, all the water was out, I have to take one of the towel to dry the floor to go out the shower, I get tired to dry the floor, at 1:30 a.m. because I have to leave at 3:00 o'clock to the airport, get full of water until under the vanity. The Valet parking is to expensive. I don't have another choice, because was to cold and I can't parking in the free parking, with suitcase, my husband and I, (being seniors), was very tired driving from 1:30 p.m. until 6:30 p.m. when we get to the Hotel, to go looking for a free parking. The food to expensive too for two steak burger and a small pop. I don't think we'll stay there any more.

Helpful staff but room has no wifi
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The wifi in the room is chargeable. Only free wifi in the hotel lobby, which is rather inconvenient for making travel arrangements. We had to run between the different airport terminals to buy a local sim card.

We decided to stay a night in the hotel as we had to take the shuttle bus to Indianapolis from the airport the next morning. The hotel is right opposite the shuttle bus centre. The room is big with comfy beds. The staff at the reception was very helpful. I was having problem contacting the hotel in Indiana and she took the initiative to look up the hotel phone numbers. In turn out that the number listed in booking.com was wrong! I really appreciated her help.

Don't have to leave the airport, but the airport may be just as quiet.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

So loud!! Stranded travelers really just want peace and quiet. Don't expect that here. I requested the quiet floor, was on floor 5, and it was not quiet at all.

Beds were comfortable, location is excellent.

Very close to the airport.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The carpet on the hotel floor is extremely inconvenient for travellers to move their luggages.

Very close to the airport. It is really nice to be close to airport in such a cold weather in Chicago.

The location is perfect to catch an early flight.

The room faced the bus stop and there was some noise when buses were backing (bip, bip,…) through all the night. There is no free internet in the room.

The location is perfect to catch an early flight.

The restaurant was very bad and very expensive, it was not...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The restaurant was very bad and very expensive, it was not worth it. The internet did not work. The rooms did not have even a bottle of water and I had to go down to ask for a bottle of water for my daughter.

the booking was lost and I was forced to rebook because...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

the booking was lost and I was forced to rebook because booking.com mysteriously listed the reservation under my mother's middle initial instead of her last name. After a third attempt to locate the original reservation, a smart person at the Hilton desk located the booking.com reservation and I was able to cancel the second one I made.

It's ok.

When I requested the pickup service, I gave them the number to call. However, I received no calls even though they said they called.

The staff is friendly, polite and helpful. The location is nice.

It was very bad experience. Please avoid reccomending this hotel

Front desk staff rude. Service staff rude. No free wifi. No complimentary breakfast. Not even water bottles

Nothing with this hotel. Please stop recommending others

Clean, convenient, comfortable - basically all you need in an airport hotel.

On-site dining leaves something to be desired in quality and is grossly overpriced - would definitely recommend getting something to eat before heading here for the night! It's also a bit drab and needs updating but this is not a destination hotel, so I wasn't bothered by that much.

This is an airport hotel, and it does the job. We had a long overnight layover, so we crashed here. Walked from the terminal into the hotel - super easy! Rooms are nothing to write home about, but they're clean, spacious and comfortable. So much better than crashing on the airport floor.

Fair hotel but doesn’t get any better for convenience ...
    • King Room - Disability Access

Not a big surprise given that one is paying for the convenience of lodging right in the airport but room was less than spotless (!) which I overlooked but know some might have a bigger problem. (The long black hair in bathroom wasn’t ideal!) Bed mattress and pillows were “past their pull date “ but useable. Also, I was under the impression from my Bookings.com reservation that there was feee WiFi but on checking in was told it would be $19.95 more. So for $30 I upgraded to better room with free WiFi. Problem was he WiFi didn’t work!! Should have made them refund the money but didn’t take the time as stay was so short. That was probably my biggest negative about the place.

Perfect location when arriving by air for one night. Literally feet from the terminals. Drop off bags in room them go downstairs and grab subway in to town (approx 45 minute ride). Had a 180 degree view of runways which was fun and the room was amazingly quiet.

• King Room - Runway View

Ugly as usual. Old like few. Breakfast nearly acceptable. Expensive too much. Next time I will not only choose a different hotel but a different airport too.

• King Room - Allergy Friendly

Unprofessional staff
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Unfriendly staff and a 50 dollar check-in deposit. I have traveled in the US for the past 42 years. This is the only American hotel that required deposit money. I thought that only developing country ask for hotel deposit. You do not trust customer! 入住前要求50 美元押金, 是我住過的唯一美國旅館要求押金。対顧客不信任!

Convenient for overnights at O'Hare airport.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Have to pay for WIFI in room. Seems that only Hilton does this.Same happened in Hilton Houston. In room WIFI added $25.00/day. Totally insulting in a business hotel. I will actively avoid using Hilton in future.

Bed was very comfortable.

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

Clean hotel for those who dont need to sleep

If you like to sleep before business meetings, dont go there! Elevators run the whole night making it impossible to get rest even with earplugs on. Personnel did not symphatize at all.

Nice clean hotel close to airport

Not recomended
    • King Room with Roll-In Shower - Disability Access

It is old. Air conditioner is not functioning very well, and noisy. Check out machine crashed and couldn't get a receipt. Room is very small. Carpet is dirty. No amentities at all. Compare to the $300+ I paid, I think Hilton should worth only 50 bucks a night.

It is really close to the airport

Poor quality for the price

For being a Hilton I’m was very disappointed I paid $258, for pretty much a bed, no breakfast, they even charge to use WiFi, the room was noisy, pillows suck, shower tub dingy, still tooth paste on mirror! I should of stayed at the cheaper place it was much nicer then this place! I felt like this was motel 6. Very disappointed

Only thing good about it is that it walking distance

Had to stay there and wish I didn’t

The bed was very uncomfortable. The room and bathroom was quite dated. Definitely a ripoff - you’re paying for the convenience and they know it.

The hotel is obviously convenient in that it’s connected to the airport