Reviews of Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa 4 stars

400 Mandalay Avenue, Clearwater Beach, FL 33767, USA

#47 of 62 hotels in Clearwater Beach

Last minute stay
    • Double or King Interior Room

Not stayed anywhere else in the area so nothing to compare to but the breakfast was very expensive (opted to go elsewhere).

Location. Some great views.

Hilton Clearwater Beach is definitely our favorite place.
    • King Room with Roll-In Shower - Disability Access

Even in the middle of reconstruction of main entrance, staff has positive energy and resort is sparkling. Love this place and always return for recharging our lives.

Low light
    • Double or King Interior Room

Poor lighting in restroom. No full-length mirror. Layout of hotel included a view of the rooftop. No breakfast was included in cost. Wi-Fi wasn't free.

Friendly staff

I love the location.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds with City View

That the charged me twice for my room. I had to make multiple calls to the hotel and my bank to get things figured.

I love the location. I loved the things that are offered like the free picture and free one hour bike ride. I did see a roach in my room but hey we’re in Florida and bugs are everywhere!

Just ok - probably will not return
    • Double or King Room with Partial Gulf View

The staff accidentally gave keys to our room to another guest. When we complained about it, we were never compensated and they made no attempt to make up for it.

Great location next to the pier

Clearwater, vacation destination
    • King Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Needs minor maintenance but renovations were being dine

Staff was great! Helpful, polite with great attitudes. The bed was amazing comfortable. Oh...did I mention it's on the beach. Beautiful.

Location was great - construction sucked
    • King Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Discounted rooms during construction would have been appropriate.

The linens were nice, the staff was friendly. But for what we paid ($600 for one night) did not feel the value. Also the construction made getting in and out of the property a total mess. They should have discounted rates while the construction is going on. And the room was small. The tub was old and gross (thankfully we didn't stay long enough to need a shower)

The property, staff and location where great.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Harbour View

The price of the hotel was a bit much but with the location I can kind of understand. I still enjoyed my stay. Also, the wall seem to be a bit too thin.

The property, staff and location where great. There was plenty to do and see within walking distance. There are a lot a place to eat near the hotel as well so you can venture out and get something there. I would recommend Frenchie's, great shrimp!

We will be back!✈️🍺⛱🏖🏝⚓️
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds with City View

Under minor construction can hear construction workers while laying by pool. Have to enter through garage, but the staff does an excellent job. I must add only heard workers during week not on the weekend. Wasn’t terrible we are planning to stay here again.

Beach was excellent! Staff went over and above to make our stay great. Don’t need a rental car Urbered from airport took 30 minutes from Tampa. Free shuttle was great you pick it up out front of the hotel. Walked to all the restaurants and stores. Resort was a mix of families, groups of friends and couples was a nice mix. Tiki bar and pool bar were excellent. Had lunch at the resort every day highly recommend the food. Security was everywhere you have to wear a wristband which I liked. Front desk staff was excellent very helpful. Starbucks in hotel and Dunkin Donuts across the street.

wonderful beach experience
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Partial Gulf View

Hilton doesn't provide a free wifi access for all the guests. And the breakfast is not included when books through booking.com

The beach closed to Hilton is the best beach in clearwater, the sand is really thin and feels perfect! The Pier 60 is not far from hotel, the sunset view is great!

Very nice Location!
    • Double or King Room with Partial Gulf View

A Little Bit old but it doesnt matter.. Not cheap but cant expect to pay less with this Location

Very nice Location! One of the only hotels with Direct Access to the Beach... even the Hyatt doesnt have this. Clean room. Good View.

Location prime, nor worth the money you spend
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds with City View

Price paid was no where close to service recieved. Small uncomfortable beds. Door to bathroom heavy and hard to move and didn't close all the way. Nothing over the top about the property. Pool closed early. Lots of construction. Only one bathroom by pool..not convenient. Hate to pool didnt work well. Valet and bell service poor, not friendly or helpful

Perfect location on the beach.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Harbour View

Lots of renovations being done. Prices for breakfast were very high.

Perfect location on the beach. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Service was exceptional.

The hotel sits right in on the action of everything!
    • Double or King Interior Room

The room was a lot smaller than what we expected. We were given the wrong room originally for the size of our guests. We had requested 2 beds but we only got 1 bed so they had us move. Trying to figure out the parking was a big mess, there isn't a front entrance, you have to go through the parking garage to access it, which isn't obvious from anywhere. To park there you have to pay $40 each night and Valet is the only option. They also include in your stay, charges for water activities etc... that you don't originally agree too, but you are told you will be reimbursed if you don't use them, I'm not even sure what and how I was billed because I never received an itemized bill.

This hotel in particular has an awesome pool area and lots of activities throughout for both kids and adults! Very clean facility, very lively busy place both day and night. Staff was friendly throughout our stay and would answer all of our questions they were super helpful. Our view wasn't that great, but we were pleased with what we could see of the beach.

Awesome vacation!!! Had a great time at Hilton Clearwater hotel!
    • Double or King Interior Room

The elevator was slow. My family and two people got stuck in the elevator. The elevator went to the 9th floor and we decided to take another elevator. Thank goodness we got out safe.

We enjoyed are stay at the Hilton Clearwater hotel for many reasons: the friendly and helpful staff, cleanliness of the rooms and facilities, and the easy access to the beach. My little girl enjoyed the kiddie pool and she had a blasted!! On one occasion I had left behind my daughter's swimming vest on the lounge chair by the pool. Sami the host at hotel was able to recover the vest from housekeeping. We were so happy they through that trouble to look for it. We had awesome time at the Hilton hotel in Clearwater!! We plan to return again. Thank you for making our stay so memorable!!

The massage therapist, Vy, was excellent.
    • Double or King Room with Partial Gulf View

We didn’t like the construction, which was going on while we were there.

The massage therapist, Vy, was excellent. She went above and beyond her call of duty. I never felt so good after a massage. Vy is very friendly and is very sweet! I definitely recommend getting a massage from her!

Didn't like that our view was the rooftop for the money...
    • Double or King Interior Room

Didn't like that our view was the rooftop for the money we paid. Horrible view. Didn't like that at time of check out, there was a charge on our bill for a restaurant on property we didn't even go to. This charge was removed though.

I wish I could relax more
    • Double or King Room with Partial Gulf View

Room is small and old. Really Old carpet cause virus and throw up. No fan or air circulation in the bathroom. It is under construction which a lot of noise working outside. Can’t rest

Location and staffs are really nice

I loved the location.
    • Double or King Room with Partial Gulf View

The price! $500 per night and you had to pay for parking! They need queen size beds. Sleeping was a little uncomfortable when you are use to a king bed. Also, please give every customer 2 towels for the beach; if they want them. That was a little annoying. I think we more than paid for them.

I loved the location. We were right on the beach. The pool was really nice. The Hilton staff was really friendly...except the guy on our last day who would not give us an extra beach towel.

Expensive $1500 for 3 days with very few advantages over other hotels in the area for any future sta
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Harbour View

Could not find our car keys at the valet early am with security, waited 20 minute at least, could have missed our flight out. Two, heavy noise out our window terrace on the street side of the hotel past 3am.

Great pool!

Disappointed
    • Double or King Interior Room

Very disappointed in how the pool was handled People went at 7:30 to put towels down didn't have a chair when I was there ready to enjoy pool Also there was an alarming situation where 7 fire trucks came and we were not evacuated So disappointed in this trip Spent alit of money

Pleasant
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Bath Tub - Disability Access

Room was very small and average. Was expecting a little more luxury for the price. But I guess for the location and Spring Break they will take what they can get!

Hotel was nice, staff was nice. Location was great.

Awesome location, but highly overpriced.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Partial Gulf View

The room was overpriced. I've stayed in much nicer rooms for less than half the price. Also, with the price of the room being what it was, I think it's disgraceful to charge $25/ night for parking and $25 for a hot breakfast. Also, to charge $85 for a beach cabana is robbery.

Location was awesome.

A let down, Not a resort.
    • Double or King Interior Room

I didn’t bother reading reviews because there is a certain expectation of the Hilton resort. This facility is Hilton in name only. It was no better than a Quality inn. There is Nothing resort about it. And Quality inn doesn’t charge $25 for their paying customers to park, oh and we had to pay for WiFi too. That’s unheard of. The lobby had water dripping from the vents, there is NO HOT TUB. I couldn’t find bathrooms by the pool. You have to walk back to the hotel and take elevator to the lobby to use the restroom. Ridiculous. And the hotel room is small for “resort” with little lighting and no fan in the bathroom. Very basic rooms. They should call it Hilton’s Essentials because that’s all you get.

Loved the soft slippers and the beds were like sleeping in marshmallow clouds. The front desk and valet were both very prompt with requests.

Wonderful location and great pool.
    • Double or King Room with Partial Gulf View

Additional resort and parking fee that really didn't include anything special. Everything seems a little pricey when there are cheaper options on the street. The rooms are beautifully remodeled, but nothing is level, patio door didn't fully close, baseboard corners of tile in bathroom are not square.

Pool, beach access, bikes, location! We were close enough to easily use the bike trails and walk to the park for a game of tennis. Staff was helpful and friendly.

I thought for the quality it was a bit over priced, along with the breakfast.
    • Double or King Room with Partial Gulf View

I booked for three people and even called to make sure they understood it was for 3 people and was given a room for 2 with a swing open cot that I had to request. There were no bathrooms by the the Tiki bar had to go upstairs for that.

I loved the location of the hotel, the staff was friendly.

I liked that it had a private beach.
    • Double or King Room with Partial Gulf View

Waaaaayyyyy to expensive for something so comparable to a Holiday Inn, there was absolutely nothing special about this hotel. There was nothing wrong with it but it’s definitely not the typical idea of a “resort” for the amount of money you’d be spending there.

The shower and balcony was very nice.

The location was lovely, close to the beach and in center of...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Partial Gulf View

The location was lovely, close to the beach and in center of everything, best hotel in clear water The breakfast was delicious the drinks were little expensive but everything else was excellent

Not up to par for 450 a night.
    • Double or King Room with Partial Gulf View

Faucets in bathroom we're on backwards. Toilet seat loose. Door to bathroom didn't slide easily. For 450 a night, not up to par.

Being close to the beach.

Hilton Clearwater beach
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Harbour View

Our room faced the street so it was loud during the night when the bars were hopping with people.

Pool was nice. Staff at pool very nice and great service.

It was painful to leave, we will be back!!!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Partial Gulf View

We absolutely enjoyed our beds and pillows, liked the view of the Gulf/beach/city, we're from AZ & all our expectations were met! Would have been nice to have a continental breakfast or one free drink at the bar for the adults! We had a wonderful time, made memories and we will do it again before we leave FL, we work construction so we travel & this little vaca was what we needed, thanks!!!

Very disappointing!!
    • Double or King Room with Partial Gulf View

Noise from outside, late night music and early morning construction noise continuing all day. Poor lighting in bathroom and uncomfortable furniture.

Large bath towels.

Disaster weekend

See above.

We arrived to major construction renovations with no prior notice to us. Loud, jack hammers, trucks with back up sirens, pump trucks, you name it. Awakened by jack hammers at 8:30am, go to the pool, can’t stay construction noise too loud. Total disaster stay.

I enjoyed the view from the room, the bathroom decor and the...
    • Double or King Room with Partial Gulf View

I felt like I paid way to much for a room that felt and looked like a regular hotel room. And I didn’t get to experience the resort because the pricing was way too high.

I enjoyed the view from the room, the bathroom decor and the customer service provided by the valet guys

Will not stay there again
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Harbour View

Noisy halls. doors slamming. Our room faced Mandalay and it was noisy.....at 2:30am a fight broke out across the street. Hidden charges plus tax.

It was ok for a Hilton

Great Location
    • Double or King Interior Room

Paying 25 dollars to park my car overnight during our stay!? Breakfast not included...

By far the location is the biggest plus! Right on the beautiful beach. Rooms are clean and tidy, good shower, TV and comfortable beds. Good staff and service.

I will be back.
    • Double or King Interior Room

That I had to leave!!!!!!!!!

Miguel and the wait staff in the lounge were INCREDIBLE. Every morning they made me smile. Marc the manager for the beach staff was not only cute😁but one of the nicest gentlemen. Concierge amazing. The room and view spectacular. Overall awesome.

The front desk was SUPER nice and helpful, great stay! :)
    • King Room with Coast View

There was only one night and I think it was the first night where we heard these loud guys next to us in their room. Also we did not eat breakfast or dine in the hotel, that's why I gave those ratings a sad face, but the food smelt good! Other than that everything else was great! :)

My husband and I liked how close the hotel was to all the restaurants on the strip. Also we went on a couple of different tours which were all within walking distance of the hotel too.

Hilton nice but complete rip off
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Harbour View

The Hilton was a complete rip off ...firstly we weren't advised by booking .com that renovations going on woke up every day at 7am ....banging continued all day at pool. Resort fee complete rip off ....internet didn't even wk at the pool which was supposed to be included ..who wants a stupid photo...you would think after paying the resort fee sunbed at beach would be included ...no 15 dollars per day and u weren't allowed to sit at beach bar unless u bought a drink ...car parking 25 dollars per ...rip off 2nd time won't be back stayed in a few hiltons 2 in Dubai didn't have to pay for my sunbed never be back

The hotel was nice good position

Stay was ok. Everything was over priced and the bathrooms in the hotel rooms where disgusting !
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds with City View

after the total on booking that included taxes and resort fee the hotel still carged me for resort fees becasue they said that booking only covers certain resort fees and not all. and on top of that, the hotel does not offer free parking so thats another $25 every 24hours ! The total on booking.com that i thought i was going to pay was around $650 but upon checking out the total was close to $900! so misleading

the location and the pool !

We were very disappointed in the facilities - only go if you get a southerly facing room.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Harbour View

When booking this property DO NOT book any rooms that face north or those that face the water at the back or those that are noted as Harbourview. The Harbourview are right on the road which is incredibly noisy. The others have a view of the water but are above a roof with fans which are always running - it is very noisy so you can't sit out there. Also you can't hear the ocean and it is plain ugly to look at. We ended up having to move three times. ALSO - there is construction going on

The staff was excellent and very helpful

CRAP
    • Double or King Interior Room

Very small room for four people beds uncomfortable view from balcony was industrial and the noise from chimney stacks and other industrial equipment on the roof was appalling

Nothing this place is awful and over ratedvery

Shambolic
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds with City View

When I got home and checked my invoice I noticed that I Was charged 25 a day for valet parking even though I never had one! Still trying to get a refund one month later. Left items behind reception for safekeeping, when I went to collect them, some of them were “mislaid”. Permanently it seems as I’m still waiting on word back from the hotel. Extremely loud and ancient air con units in rooms made it very hard to sleep. For some reason my key card for my room only seemed to work 25% of the time also meaning I was constantly having to go to reception for new keys. For a hotel chain with the reputation of the Hilton I have stayed in better and most certainly more professionally managed b and b’s. A shambles of a hotel!

Our room was very nice and clean.
    • Double or King Room with Partial Gulf View

Our room was very nice and clean. The mattresses were way too soft and really hurt our backs. I did not like that you needed your room key to go from location to location within the hotel. Felt like we were in a jail. Hated it. Being charged $15 per day per person just for a beach chair plus tax so for 2 people per day it was $37.50. That is after you pay a resort fee. Then after paying all that money you can not take your chairs close to the water. They tell you where to sit. You are in a second row behind the large queen size cabanas . The only thing you get are your beach towels. The hotel is very old and the beach bathrooms showed their age. They charge $25.00 per day to park. Every where you turn they are nickel and dimeing you. One day they were doing major painting and the fumes were very bad. A continental breakfast starts at $14 a person plus tip and tax. Prices are very high would not go back

Overall good but the extra costs for the parking and beach rentals left us feeling abused
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Harbour View

We could hear traffic on the street below our Harbour facing room which made it a little noisy. We were very disappointed that the Booking.com site did not mention that their was compulsory valet parking at an extra cost of $25 per night. Furthermore the beach bed/umbrella rentals were not inclusive in the price (unlike similar hotels in the same location) and the 18% sevice charge was automatically added to the cost. These added a further c$300 to our 2 night stay for 4 adults.

The location, right on the beach was excellent, and was the main reason we booked this hotel.

Upon checkout I handed it all back and asked
    • Double or King Interior Room

I was given a card at check in that outlined that for a 20 USD fee I would be provided internet access, pool bracelets, bicycles, a percentage off beach equipment rentals among other service... none of which I had intentions to use.

Staff at door having a private conversation with each other rather than focused on incoming patrons. Had to ask if I was in the right place for parking, had to handle my own bags. I was the only car there, BTW.

I like that it is right on the beach.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds with City View

I didn't like the bed frame. I kept hitting my legs on it. The hotel needs to have an all inclusive option and for hotel guess all chairs and cabanas should be free. And we had to ask over and over for towels and wash clothes.

I like that it is right on the beach.

Hotel stay was very nice, but financial recompensation has not been met and ruined experience.
    • Double or King Room with Partial Gulf View

Booked my room on booking.com for 169.00 and was charged 330.00. Has been almost 3 weeks and still haven't received my money. Also, hurricane irma came to my location in Florida and because I did not have that money, I did not have enough money for supplies and all evacuation costs. I'm really dissatisfied and disappointed in the results of what I thought would be a blessing but was more of a curse for me and my fiancé. Will not do business again with you guys.

Fab Location . Overall Rubbish room
    • Double or King Interior Room

I was really disappointed with the room .(this was booked as a surprise so felt a bit let down by it) Beware any rooms on fourth floor 429 have rubbish views we looked out onto Air Con which was unsightly and so noisy , we could open door or even sit on veranda.

Expected a Hilton and got a travel lodge. Disappointing!!
    • Double or King Interior Room

Tiny rooms. Tiny beds!! Small doubles beds not queen side as advertised. Tiny bathrooms!! This is not a family size room at all!! I booked a sea view room the most expensive option on booking.com we had an awful Seaview across air conditioning units from our room the air conditioning was even blowing in hot air into our balcony from the kitchens or the lobby below. Staff incapable of moving our room it took 3 days out of our 6 to move us. They would tell us to re pack our cases every day being our valuables to reception in the morning which we did and they will move us. They didnt!! A total waste of time we would wait all day to be moved for them to tell us it hadn't been processed and even when we eventually did move I had to move our own luggage as they hadn't done what they had said again!! On our last night In the USA we had prebooked to return to the Hilton for 1 night before flying home on this occasion we received the worst room!!!! We didn't even have a balcony at this point I wasn't surprised after our previous 6night stay. Had I not of prepaid we wouldn't of retuned. No sun beds on the beach its was $80 to rent a 2 beds and an umbrella a day!! Exteamly dissapointing service and facilities. We will not be returning and it will put us off booking a Hilton hotel in the future!! Stay at the wydenham opposite same price and far more superior we went to take a look and would of moved hotels but Hilton said they will charge us for the full stay even though we were only checking out due to how dissatisfied we were with their hotel. Don't be fooled by the Hilton name it's more of a travel lodge!!

The stay was fantastic. This was our second visit and we will come back again.
    • Double Room with Coast View

Refrigerator needed to be defrosted. Freezer would not close all the way because of frost build up.

Great customer service. Clean facilities and awesome beach! Great location with lots of activities all within walking distance.

We had stopped at the bar a few times and had Mel serve us. He was great. Made a delicious drink.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Harbour View

The toilet was extremely low. I had even asked if there were rooms that had higher toilets that we could have changed to. I was told all the rooms were the same.

My husband and I returned to the Hilton Clearwater. Three years ago our daughter and her husband had their destination wedding their. It was very nostalgic.

Location is ideal.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Bath Tub - Disability Access

Being charged full price for beach chairs only to be told a little later that they would be being collected in and we would have to give them back. The room was far to small to accommodate five people and there wasn't enough towels etc for this amount. Despite requesting twice. However the duty manager did refund our nights stay as he appreciated we felt a little let down. That said I would recommend this hotel and would stay again.

Location is ideal..

Would have been better if staff knew what they was doing and trying to charge for and I didn't have
    • Double Room with Coast View

Staff didnt know there job tryed to over charge had to call booking to get took care of is one room didn't have ocean view like it said

The location is perfect for everything. Hilton centered for everything.

Wonderful experience for my first time to Florida.
    • Double Room with Coast View

This doesn't have anything to do with the Hotel but the food there wasn't all that great. Overpriced and not worth it.

Comfortable beds. Beach access is great. Staff is friendly and answered all of our questions. Valet workers are great. Pier is close by and the night life is awesome there.

Has NO ocean front view!!
    • King Room with Coast View

The view is horrible. Most of the room overlook the restaurant roof with noisy exhaust fans blowing stinky food all over you the whole time. Not sure why they wouldn't build the building facing the ocean instead of sideways.

Bed was great, view sucks

Our stay was just ok
    • Double or King Interior Room

The bed was uncomfortable and t start with they messed up what room they put me and my fiancé in.

The blanket was nice....and the beach was in a nice area

Hotel is walking distance to the beach
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Partial Gulf View

Rooms are too small...the walkout to the balcony is small.. bathroom needs more upkeeping. Stains in the shower and sink

Hotel is walking distance to the beach

A little slice of paradise.... cant wait to return!!!!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Partial Gulf View

...that we didnt have more time here. 😐

fantastic staff that accomodated every request swiftly! Super room, clean with comfortable beds...requested microwave, was received pronto!!!!Excellent valet staff, housekeeping was awesome! Great location..Beach was a dream!!!! Will be back soon!!!!

We have stayed at this facility for years and disappointed to see the decline.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Harbour View

The rooms were misrepresented on the website. Harborview was really city view. We switched rooms the second night and had to pay an additional $20 per night for true "harborview" room. Front desk staff seemed inexperienced; not polished. Beach access restroom was filthy and pool restroom was terrible as well. Toilet paper and dirt all over the floors. No mirror in pool restroom. Water pooling near doorway. Would like to see live band play nightly at tikki bar.

Comfortable room, maid service, and pleasant bartender, Sam.

Best vacation we've had in a while! 5 stars*****
    • Double or King Room with Partial Gulf View

There was a strong smell of gas due to dryers being used on opposite wall of lobby.

The location is perfect!! Right on the beach and next to Pier 60. Never had to drive anywhere. Dining and shopping were all within walking distance. Lobby was relaxing and beautiful. Tiki bar and beach cabana rentals made my day!!! Staff was superb. Will definitely stay here again.

Beach with a price tag!
    • Double or King Interior Room

I had to pay $20.. a day for amenities, wifi, pool,ect. REALLY? that should be included in room charge and also they only have valet parking at hotel so you have to pay an extra $25.00 day parking!!! Didn't like that at all, I had no other choices, !

Cleanliness, great location for beach, restaurants, shopping and attractions.

Beach hotel - great location!!
    • King Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access

Bathroom needed shelves for towels, hand towel rack and a larger space for shampoo, soap etc. There was not a clothes closet. There was an open area with a shelf for the towels and a rod to hang pants or short skirts however, not adequate for clothing and the hotel towels in this same small space. We stayed at this hotel for 4 nights- rooms were made up very late afternoon. Not a problem until we needed to get ready to leave for a pre theater dinner and we had no towels to take a shower. Front desk sent more towels!!

Beach access was great, bar was good,easy walk to restaurants, pier, and city trolley. There was a small refrigerator in the room which was a plus. Room was comfortable with a small desk area and a chair. Also a comfortable chair in addition to the desk chair. The bed was very comfortable- felt like a heavenly bed! This is a big plus!!

great location, but don't expect Hilton caliber
    • Double or King Room with Partial Gulf View

The room was complete garbage. The door didn't close (or open) easily - had to push so hard my wife couldn't open / close it. The bed was terrible. The entire floor had a unique smell somewhere between F.A.N. and someone threw up milk and pickles. I would have rather paid an extra $200/ night for the Sheraton or Marriott, and next time we will. This location did not live up to the Hilton Brand. Keep the property, but don't call it a Hilton.

Spa was great. Pool side cabana was great. Beach cabana was great. Unfortunately, the negatives of the hotel far outweighed the positives.

Will stay at another establishment next time
    • Double or King Interior Room

Went for my husbands 40th birthday they could only provide us 2 full size beds !! Not so romantic for our first trip together in over 5 yrs without kids. There was no free internet and the cable was out for 2 days ! Will definitely be staying elsewhere my next trip !

Staff appeared friendly

Beds was so comfortable
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Harbour View

You need more carefull putting heavy mats on the floors, entrance doors or when people get out from the cars to entrance hotel..Because yestesday I slip on the floor ,suddenly I was on the floor I still hurting my leg..you very becarefull thanks..I hope next time everything is ok..but please do something I dont want no body hurts anymore.

Beds was so comfortable

Watch out for all the hidden charges
    • Double or King Interior Room

We booked it at the advertised price of $220 but it's not until you get there all the other stuff gets added on like valet parking as there is only valet parking you have no other option which is very poor then more for your wifi and water in your room and all the other taxes which take it up to over $300 so it's not the price you have budgeted for

Good location, but not Hilton quality
    • Double or King Interior Room

We had 2 double beds in our room but it was smaller than I expected. The A/C was not far from our bad, and it was really noisy, that's why the children can not sleep very well. We had only a small window (which was at eye-level), we could see only the dirty roof. I complained at the reception, and they are changed our room to another (only the following day), the receptionist was very helpful. The price is higher than service. I don't think, this is the Hilton quality. We were charged extra 20 dollars/day for the pool and the unlimited wifi, and extra 20 or 25 dollars/day for parking.

The hotel is at good place, in the centre of the beach side, so the location is great. The pool is brand new, very pleasant place, and the beach is fantastic. Good location, but expensive

5.5
    Second stay here, felt it has gotten over priced and not as good value as it used to be
    • Double Room with Coast View

Booked a double room through booking.com which stated it had 2 double beds with max occupancy 4. When we arrived they had allocated us a room with only one double bed and this was a hassle to explain and get it changed (we are a family of 2 adults, 2 young kids) Air conditioning in room was ridiculously loud and kicked in every 30-45 minutes throughout the night, waking us up, but it was too warm to shut the fan off completely. Booked coastal view but couldn't sit out on balcony as our room was over the roof where the air conditioning units where and it was also too noisy to sit out and enjoy the view. Mattress far too soft. Disappointed that the wooden gazebo style shade for the kids area has been removed, we loved this for our son a few years back and felt it helped us be able to stay on beach longer as we could keep him in this area when it got too hot. Was hoping to use it for him and younger brother.

Location good as always, right on the beach. You can get fresh towels for both beach and pool throughout the day with the room towel coupons. Rambler on beach - constantly driving around serving soft drinks, smoothies, beer and cocktails. Good sized empty fridge in room for you to store your own snacks and soft drinks. Facilitated early check-in by giving us keys and towel vouchers to access beach and pool even before both rooms ready. Good as check-in is a late 4pm usually. Kids breakfast ordered to room - very prompt, good value for money. Clearwater itself great - hotel right at the pier where they have sunset entertainment every night in summer

They charge you an extra 25 dollars a day for valet parking.
    • King Room with Coast View

They charge you an extra 25 dollars a day for valet parking. Other hotels in the area are free. They are taking the valets tip money for all their hard work.

Comfortable bed
    • Double or King Interior Room

Valet parking .... cant understand the need for this when guests could easily park themselves using the on site car park

Comfortable bed Nice pool area Great location

Close proximity, walking distance to everything.
    • Double or King Interior Room

Valet parking only, being charged $25 per day for it. That should be included in price if not an option.

Close proximity, walking distance to everything.

Lovely location shame about the staff
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Partial Gulf View

Staff not all that friendly, especially for the cost of the hotel. Not enthusiastic or helpful, slow service, really unhelpful- even though we did tip well.

Access to the fabulous beach

Our well needed trip.
    • King Room with Park View

Don't like not having free access to my truck.

It was a very nice place to stay. Walking distance from most things we needed or wanted. Beach and pool were very nice.

Did not get what I paid for **$500.00 a night for a crappy room
    • Double Room with Coast View

Price was to much for room and was told coast view with one of largest rooms in clearwater beach and that is not true could barely walk around bed to get to balcony. Room was booked for 4 adults and miserable if in the room. Luckily we didnt stay in room much but trying to get ready was a challenge. Will never stay at this location again unless alot cheaper almost 500.00 a night you expect the best. And that was not this hotel.

Location and facilities other than actual room were great.