Reviews of Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre 4 stars

5410 Lyndon B. Johnson Freeway, Dallas, TX 75240, USA

#95 of 173 hotels in Dallas

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Won't be staying here again, I can spend 500.00 somewhere else worth the money.
    • Executive King Room

Was not a hot tub like advertised, bathroom plugs did not work, hotel staff was poor, not too welcoming. Hotel pool was dirty, The walls in the hotel room are extremely thin and you can here everything, also took 4 hours to get towels despite going to front desk.

I had a wonderful time visiting Dallas. I got Whataburger so that is always a plus, let us stay until 12 without additional charge.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

Perfect location. Excellent value.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Hallway noise was an issue. Slamming doors and loud guests up and down the hallway half of the night kept us awake. Room didn't seem soundproofed at all.

Excellent location. Fantastic, well maintained property. 2nd to none on cleanliness! Professional staff. Spacious deluxe room.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

Hotel was nice staff waa not so good
    • Executive King Room

Mainly no television and the housekeeping walking twice in the morning !!

I loved the stay it was just a bit upsetting when we arrive the person who attended us at first was rude and told us she couldn't find our reservation and ha e a number to call which got me no where ! Then we went back after several upsetting attempts to call !! The next young lady waa veey helpful and asked my name once more and waa like I see your reservation right here so that was surprising after all that we went to our room veey nice a comfy but no television at all no signal at all all night !! Other wise itv was very but we went to pass the night yes watching a good movie and television the housekeeping walked into out room not once but twice without knocking that was very upsetting we really didn't understand how that could happen !?

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

It was good, but could have been better.

The parking and the compact bathroom. Parking should be valet at $18 for the simple fact of having to walk across the street to get to your car at the parking garage.

Location and cleanliness.

Not a good experience.
    • Executive Double Room

The price was very expensive. The staff was not attentive they did not bring extra toilet paper or towels after we called the front desk serveral times.

The location was great.

The area was great , staff very nice and helpful.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Housekeeping could be better, there was hair in the shower, and blood on the pillowcase on the bed. I always travel with cleaning supplies and linens in case I run into problem like this.

The area was great , staff very nice and helpful.

over all, a very pleasant visit.
    • King Room - Disability Access

The staff was great and the property was quite comfortable. Myself being a very early riser and my wife spending a few hours more in bed, I would like to have had an all night coffee lounge to enjoy while reading. Then I wouldn't be creating disturbance in our room making coffee. But the bed was so comfortable that she hardly noticed my activity in the room.😊

Ok, could've been better

We had to get another room because our a/c unit was not working in the first room. I wish I had check other hotels before booking this one. The room was rusted in the bathroom and it wasn't very clean. My husband and I had to clean and Lysol things just to make them comfortable to us. We stay at Hilton hotels all the time so this was just disappointing to us.

The location was the only thing that I did like about the hotel.

Wonderful!

The wife didn't like the lighting in the bathroom, but that was all we could find, as fault. Still a winning experience!

The concierge, Max, went above and beyond recommending a steak house with a cigar bar!

It made my vacation a wonderful relaxing and comfortable stay

I like the Hilton because the service was wonderful I felt comfortable say the environment with Clean quiet My room was wonderful my view was one-of-a-kind and if I would come back to Dallas I would come back to the Hilton Lincoln center

Disappointed

Employees lack of knowledge regarding amenities. Wanted happy hour and complimentary breakfast. Told me they didnt offer those things instead of upselling me to fit my needs!! Found out they couldve upgraded me to Executive...Was a total disaster. Room had a view of another building and they stated this was the best view. No creamer in the room. Was told id be charged if I got it from downstairs. Took them forever to bring the creamer and extra towels to the room

I liked the friendly staff, they were always available.
    • Executive Double Room

Not a lot of amenities offered for a property of that size. Workout area is is extremely small in comparison to other hotels the same size.

I liked the friendly staff, they were always available. The lobby area is very open and spacious.

Decent
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Staff did not appear to be eager to assist or help when asked. Gym area was small and outdated especially being required to pay a fee to use the amenities

Queen size beds in double room. Max at guest services was only friendly and helpful staff member I encountered all weekend

Somewhat enjoyable
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Limited seating area around the pool, would highly recommend a adults only swim time to accommodate guests with out children.

Bar staff was amazing! Very informative on thing to experience in the city and their service was spectacular.

We would stay again but ask for a room without anyone near it ;)

We could hear the people literally whispering in the room next door to us.

The staff was super friendly and helpful. Also where it was located made it easy to access a lot of downtown activities we wanted to try.

It's a great place to stay.

Paying to park. I feel if I am paying you for a room then I should be allowed to park for free. This should not be a seperate cost for customers.

The staff was very friendly and I love that the shower was so big. I had a great stay here.

Staff was friendly and helpful.

Hairdryer in room did not work and took a very long time for housekeeping to send another one up. No refrigerator in the room

Staff was friendly and helpful. Room was clean and comfortable.

My stay here was the worst experience I have received staying at a hotel.
    • Executive King Room

When checking in I watched how others were being checked in. A smile, conversation, given information about the hotel. When I was checked in I was asked for my ID and card. No conversation no information.

Staff isn’t very friendly. I look very young for my age but was treated like a child by several staffers.

Complete Hell! I was anxious to stay here because I love the Hilton but after the racial profiling
    • Executive Double Room with Two Double Beds

The staff accused us of smoking weed because we were the only black group of ppl on the floor & since the floor smelled like weed they assumed it was us.

Beautiful hotel - pool needs work
    • Deluxe Double Room

The pool is not heated and there was no hot tub. I can't imagine why you would build a big beautiful hotel in Dallas with an unheated outdoor pool and no hot tub. We only got the hotel because we had our kids and wanted a pool, but then it was pretty unusable. Also, the room had two full size beds. Pretty small when you are sleeping two people per bed. BUT super comfortable.

The hotel is gorgeous - it was definitely a wow experience when we arrived. The room was nice. We got locked out of our room at one point and the staff was SUPER helpful while also maintaining excellent security. I was super impressed by that. And I loved how they texted us just to see how things were going throughout our stay.

Breakfast was cold no waitress bother coming to the table...
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Mattress where rough springs poking during sleep no complimentary water bottles in room went to front desk asked for drink during midnight was told vending on each floor but did not mention some worked some didnt

Breakfast was cold no waitress bother coming to the table couldn't even eat no silver wear no bowl for cereal request for warm omelette never received try getting water from vending on floor went to 4 different floor but unsuccessful getting water during midnight from machines rest 0 rating no management what's so ever

Location, is all they got....

Parking was ridiculous, the parking garage is not close, and you still have to pay $18/night. We were also traveling with my hisbands mother who recently had 2 knee replacements, she had a difficult time walking from the parking to the elevators, no assistance was ever provided.... The bathrooms are incredibly small, for the price per night you pay i would have thought i wouldnt have the door opening up right into the toilet, you couldnt get in or out of the shower/tub without closing the door. There were several items in the bathroom in need of repair. There was supposed to be a fridge in the room, but was not asked, i had to call the front desk to ask where it was to find out you had to request it, and they would bring it up. The maid service simply made up the bed, no other services were completed, we had to call housekeeping for them to bring more soaps, clean glasses, and take the trash. Breakfast at $25 is a little extreme, we didnt eat it, there were other options locally that were much cheaper, and looked more appetizing. I was billed an additional $84.46, after our first night, when i asked the front desk they had no idea why, and couldnt give me an answer till 11pm, then the night audit manager comes in because hes the one that billed me..... the charge was never explained, no courtesy follow up as to why, even after my 2nd call to the front desk the next day. The charge finally fell off my card 2 days after checkout.

The property was easy to get to, right off the highways.

Lobby area was pretty
    • Executive King Room

The plumbing in the bathroom was horrible. The sinks and the bathtub always backed up. Extremely poor drainage. Awful when there are 3 people in a room. Plus we were only given one roll pf toilet paper each day. Not adequate light or mirrirs in the room. Seriously!

Lobby area was pretty

Overall, it was great!

Reserved a king and nothing was left. I thought that was the point of a reservation. Some staff seemed irritated at checkin when it was late.

Overall, it was great! Beds were amazing, view was nice!

Worst Staff Ever!
    • Executive King Room

Didnt get what i booked online , front desk guy acted liked he didnt know what he was doing charging me extra for valet parking when i had self parked put me in a room that was 2 twin beds when i had booked a king executive room and on top of that payed way more than than the price that was on booking thank god i ran into the manager when booking out.I feel like that whole night should have been free never again will i go there

Spacious

I thought there would at least be a mini fridge lol. But overall it was worth the stay I just figured for the price the room would be a little bigger and it would have a couch or something to lounge on inside the room

The room was great, we had 10th floor room which was beautiful and the view was amazing. Huge tub with AMAZING staff super sweet and helpful!

It exceeded my expectations for so cheap!
    • Deluxe Double Room

Everything was the best!! Only thing i would change is the position of the beds so i could see out side the window to the city view not to the hotel next to us! But everything was fenomenal 🙌 thank yoj

Great stay besides parking

I just Hate that you have to walk across the street for parking. Parking is 20/day and you have to pay so much for valet.

All staff was very nice and pleasant.

Overall my room was clean, spacious, and comfortable. I would book here in the future !
    • Deluxe Double Room

I did not care for the parking setup . It was a long walk from the garage to the actual hotel. The fact that you needed a different kind of hotel key to enter and exit the garage was absurd too !

I liked the location of the hotel and the lobby was very nice . I really liked the foyer before walking inside the actual room of the room . The bed was nice, clean, and soft also!

The beds are very comfortable and the room was clean.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Parking is not convenient. You pay $20 more (which I didn't see on booking) for a parking garage across the street. If it had been bad weather there is no covered way to access the hotel without you and your stuff getting wet etc.. Breakfast was also extra. There was a boys soccer team running up and down the elevators throwing food. Staff took care of it once it was mentioned. I liked the hotel but didn't like the lack of info. I had to call and ask questions 3 times for simple stuff that should have been explained up front (fridge availability, pool hours etc) The desk told me the pool closed at midnight and security kicked us out at 11 right before my son got in the pool. Apparently they changed the hours but did not update the info screen on the tv or any other materials or the desk staff. He was VERY disappointed because I promised him he could swim.

The beds are very comfortable and the room was clean.

Nice, comfortable stay but.....
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The bathroom was outdated and quite frankly gross with stains in the grout, a toilet that barely flushed and little water pressure from a chest high shower.

Freshly painted and carpeted common areas.

Never again!

In my room there was supposed to be paper to write on there was none. Also I called room service right after I checked in and no ONE answered the phone. I ended up going downstairs to the restaurant to get food. I am diabetic and had been travelling all morning and just wanted food brought up to me but that did not happen. The day I checked out I was able to receive room service but my food was COLD when it got to my room! I was like I can't win for losing here!! After I had checked out and I received my receipt I saw that it said there were 2 guests! I checked in and stayed ALONE the entire time of my stay - 1 day!! I originally was very excited to be able to stay at the Hilton but the service was below sub par to me so I will not return! For the price that I paid my service should have been WAAAAAYYYY better!!!

Big bed and clean bathroom

Ultimately was not satisfied with service, and management.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

We had questions about our room and WiFi so we called front desk and was immediately put on hold for 10 plus minutes so we hung up and called again just to get put back on hold. Front desk wasn’t very helpful being that we were on the 10th floor and had to take 2 elevators just to get back to the lobby area. Room had no WiFi, no refrigerator, no microwave. These are basic necessities that usually come with a hotel that we were looking for upon booking. Our cable was not good either, trying to watch television was a headache because it kept skipping and freezing up. Again we called front desk and they put us on hold. They do not care about the concerns or problems of the guest staying there.

Room was fairly clean and everything appeared to be in good condition.

I loved the view i had from the 14th floor and it was super...

I didn’t like that there wasn’t a mini fridge or microwave in the room or that bathroom didn’t have a vent to let steam out from the shower. It also wasn’t brought to my attention until I left that you will be charged per night for self parking. They said there was a sign when you pulled into the hotel but I feel like that should have been made clear during check in through the hotel staff.

I loved the view i had from the 14th floor and it was super quiet. The bed was beyond comfortable and the room was really clean. The staff were super nice and welcoming.

Miserable
    • King Room - Disability Access

Our room was very hot. The thermostat was not working properly. We tried to call the desk and no one would ever answer. So we were hot all night. There was also a party and it was very loud in the hall and next door which kept us up most ofthe night. At 7:00 am, they started screaming again. We banged on their door and they began screaming and cursing at us. We again tried calling the front desk for help and nobody would answer.

It was absolutely amazing 👍🏼

There was nothing wrong.

The room was awesome, I felt like a Queen. The staff were helpful and friendly and the atmosphere was wonderful. The location was great!

The view from my room was amazing.

The bed was very basic and really firm. It was not what I was expecting to see in a Hilton hotel. Also I did not have a fridge or microwave in my room

The view from my room was amazing. I love the set up of the rooms and common areas of the hotel.

Peaceful and very relaxing.
    • Executive King Room

Housekeeping never showed up one day. I called twice, said they would send someone and no one ever came. Finally called front desk at about 11 pm and they sent some towels up bu the security guard.

Loved the whole atmosphere. Very zen.

Loved the location - the staff was nice.

The bed was not comfortable - it actually seemed like it was broken. And the rooms seemed a little old.

Loved the location - the staff was nice. and there was not a lot of loud partying or other customers there.

The bathtub was very dirty, and room facilities was poor.
    • Double Room with Roll-In Shower - Disability Access

The bathtub was very dirty, and room facilities was poor. The room charge is much higher than the price I booked. And the room is kinda old and dirty.

The room was clean and spacious.
    • Executive King Room

I was charged full price for breakfast even though I paid for a room that included breakfast. I ordered room service for breakfast and apparently that is a different department from restaurant downstairs. I called back to hotel to complain but there has been no resolution. $55 is steep for 2 people for breakfast. The difference was not explained to me at check in. This is a rip off. Bar drinks are expensive. $32 for 1 double tequila shot and 1 single. I guess it would have been ok if I wasn't charged for breakfast twice. There is no refrigerator and there was only 1 robe in the room even though I specified 2 guest on my reservation.

The room was clean and spacious.

Never again.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Our room wasn't cleaned. Had to make several request to get our room cleaned... cleaned only once the 3 days we were there. Spoiled food served from room service.

Nothing will NEVER booked this property again

never go there again
    • Deluxe Double Room

the room was cold for the last two days and the heater was not working at alll and we all got sick now and i told them to fiz it twice .... never happy on this vaction

nothing to like aboutand alll that charging price on wifi and parking and breafest nothing ia good

Hell yeah (one small hell)

The crazy room deposit system it's hard to follow math going on in your checking account when it's time to pay. I was SO stressed about this my last 2 days almost ruined over this

The gym, valet parking, good room service

If all you need its a place to spend a night, this is ok... but not the best place to go for a relax

The shower in the bathroom was very bad. It needs improvement. The heater did not work at all,it would only blow cold air. Called the front desk to report problem but no one came to even try to fix it. Rooms are very simple. Bed, tv, lamps, night stands tables, dresser, coffe maker, iron table, safe box. No decor in the rooms. Building, lobby and restaurant look fancy, but rooms are simple.

I will not stay at another Hilton property.

Location is poor. Rooms are in serious need of updating. Had to switch rooms in the middle of the night due to construction. No restaurant for dinner.

Staff did the best they could with what they have to work with.

Would never go and never suggest to any
    • Deluxe Double Room

Staff horrible,they made us stay at check inn for mire than an hr,since they couldn't find our booking.Evennwe showed them email conf,they still blamed booking.com that they didn't send them any confirmation.Anyway after 1 hr manager came and helped us.Horrible horrible.The sheets stained,bed not made.We had to get room changed twice

It was an enjoyable stay. Not close to downtown and parking costs extra.

Parking everywhere on site as at a cost. No free hotel parking and it was difficult to get a cab / Uber / Lyft

Large room, large shower. The room was very clean and had a great view.

The hotel is beautiful.

Although the hotel is beautiful the service and comfort was not what my husband and I expected. nNo complimentary water was given upon check in, bathroom was ridiculously small-you literally had to move aside to open the door because it was so close to the toilet, no complimentary soaps or shampoos, vending machines were broken on a few floors, phone in the room was. It working, parking garage key was not activated and we got stuck twice trying to get out of the garage after going to the front desk to activate again. Would. It stay here again.

The hotel is beautiful.

Overall it was cool, will probably look somewhere else to stay next time.

Customer service and elevators. Ice machine was out of ice on our floor and i was told it would be an extra charge if someone had to bring ice to my tom or either to go to another floor to get ice after only 1 elevator was working, tons of people were waiting to ride it.

The bed was perfect and i loved how fluffy pillows were!

Fails on all the important criteria

To start with when the taxi dropped me off i had to request the concierge for assistance with my bags as he was fully absorbed by his phone. Went downhill from there. Check in was ok. But when i got to my room i realized that i could not connect to the internet. Calling the front desk person from my room was unhelpful. This meant I had to come back down personally to the front desk to seek assistance. When I did, the person there was downright hostile. Her response to that was that internet access was NOT complimentary. She could not assist me with getting the Internet connection in my room because she could not leave the front desk as she did not have any one else to mind it. She did not have any staff to come up to my room and resolve the problem either. She offered to give me the number of a tech support that I could call if I needed to resolve the problem. After 28 hours of travel and the urgent need to confirm meeting and pick up times for business the following day, this was really disappointing treatment. There was no bottled water in the room. I called the same front desk person and requested water. She promised to send it but an hour later. I had not recieved it. Took another call to get the water to my room. The hotel is about 30 minutes from the aurport. Has NO airport shuttle. The room is sparcely furnished. The TV is located about 25 feet from the bed making it difficult to read the menu on it. The room service menu is on the tv and the menu on the tv is difficult to navigate. After a long journey, internet, bottled water, room service are some of the basics you need to settle in and unwind to prepare for the business day ahead. This hotel fell down on these basic ammenuties, and their staff was unhelpful to rude. Do not recommend this hotel to anyone

It seemed scarcely occupied

Fantasic staff, great lacation, clean and comfortable:)
    • Deluxe Double Room

I would like to say the the front end staff on the desk was the best I have ever experienced and I'm old have travelled a lot:) They went above and beyond for care personality and comfort. Cloe was the front end manger she leads by example.... Service could not have been better.

This hotel is a total waste of money, I'd have been better off in a cheap motel.

The room itself was horrible. Dated everything, stained carpets, dirty bathroom, very uncomfortable bed (you can feel all the could almost poking through), and dirty. Every wall and baseboard has scuff marks or stained. There was a hole in the ceiling above the shower - no idea what purpose it served, but the walls and ceiling looked like someone used spackle all over and didn't finish sanding and painting. The windows had extra caulk along the edges and was done so very sloppy. It seemed like the room's maintenance does things in a DIY style way. And lastly, I asked for a fridge for our room to store my breast milk for the baby. They brought one up eventually and said it would get cold quick within 15 mins. The next morning, I pull out a bottle of milk to feed the baby only to find it very warm... Warmer than the room itself!! So 6 bottles of breast milk spoiled and wasted. I informed the staff and they just removed the fridge rental charge. No apology or anything. Very devastating!

The lobby is very nice and clean. I hung out in the lobby a few times bc it was a nice break from the horrible rooms! The location is also pretty good. Right off the highway and close to galleria.

The worst experience ever
    • Deluxe Double Room

You had to rent a microwave and it was the oldest version elevator down the second day no coffee for the weekend and times for the restaurant was uncertain could of been a lot better considering it's the Hilton the worst hotel I've ever been to so sad for the amount of money you pay what a descrase

The maid service was the best

the location was great.
    • Executive Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The breakfast was good but overpriced at $22. The bathrooms were so small and lighting in room was horrible.

the location was great. Pretty hotel and staff friendly and helpful. Rooms clean and great view.

Not my favorite
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The room was not what I expected. Outdated and a bit dirty, shower in particular. The room didn’t match the rest of the hotel. After paying for parking and room service and taxes it ended up being a pretty bad value in my opinion.

Everything outside of the room was pretty nice.

Modern decor.
    • Deluxe Double Room

The room was not in tip top shape. A piece of wood molding fell from the coffee counter. Self parking was $18 and no one explains the process. We didn’t take our room key with us when we checked out so it was difficult to leave the garage, we had to circle around and another guest let us out.

Modern decor. Decent price at the discounted rate. Wouldn’t pay full price for this room.

For the price of the stay I would have expected much more, Horrible experience!

The bed was soiled and very dirty. This hotel is not family friendly at all. The hotel security did not stop and allowed for a domestic violence incident to continue in the room next door.

Hotel is downtown. That’s about it.

Room great service not that good

We tried to get extra towels so we called housekeeping and no answer than we called front desk twice and they finally answered and it took them about 45 to get our towels. My daughter ended up falling asleep

I loved the room and lovation

Overall it was a great stay, but still room for improvement and convenience.

The bath towels were so rough/hard, that I had to go buy my own. Also no refrigerator or microwave in the room

I really enjoyed the underground tunnel connecting the hotel to the parking garage

The room was very clean.

I ordered Strawberries and Champagne and found a bug in my strawberry. I was not reimbursed. The room service was late bring up my order. Interrupting our plans. Parking was not free. $18/self parking-overnight. And very far to get to.

The room was very clean. We were on the 19th floor. The view was gorgeous and bed was very comfortable.

Beautiful hotel

Room didn't come with microwave or refrigerator even though it says it does under room amenties. U have to pay $25 a piece, my room was very hot never got cool even after maintenance came to fix it. Housekeeping still knocked on door even if u have do not disturb on door.

Excellent location, beautiful building, great staff, very upscale!

Completely forgettable and a bit dirty

Bathroom wasn’t very clean, location isn’t great if you want to get in/out Dallas quickly. Broken fridge and microwave in the hallway for the entirety of our stay.

Pretty standard, nothing really to report.

The rooms were very clean.

It was OU/TX weekend and the college students were very loud running up and down the hallway. You would think their to old for stuff like that. I could hear loud music playing at midnight.

The rooms were very clean. The guys in valet parking were very friendly.

Disappointed
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The view was horrible. The walls are so thin that we heard our neighbors using the bathroom every time not to mention their conversations. Bathroom was too small. Never again nor will I refer anyone to this hotel. We had to pay additional for parking.

Just another stay
    • Executive King Room

They made me feel very in value, not quite sure if it was just because of how many people were there

Previously I have wonderful expectations for this facility

Unpleasant

Rooms outdated. Front desk associate was not friendly and welcoming. Almost felt judgemental due to my race

Close to the Galleria. Lobby and bar area was nice

Comfortable but less than expected.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Did not get requested room and the walls are thin. I could hear everything from my neighbors and all hallway noise. The doors have large openings under them which would explain being able to hear everything in the hallway.

Nice hotel with modern design and comfortable spaces. The shower and toiletries are nice.

Wouldn’t recommend it!
    • Executive King Room

When I first arrived there were several other fees in which I was unaware of prior to stay, the front desk staff that I encountered wasn’t too friendly, and another staff seemed not to be properly trained when asking for my breakfast voucher I was told countless times that my room didn’t come with breakfast when I had proof of with me! When I finally went down good thing a manager was at the front desk, and was able to scroll down to the bottom of the screen to see that breakfast was included with the room rate! Then I get an apology saying she thought that I was saying a different room number over the phone 😪 the bathroom was super small, and the room just wasn’t worth the price

Location was great for what we were there for! & the Pool was well lit at night!

It could have been better

The entire time I was there I asked for a microwave and never received it. I personally went downstairs 4 Times (1 Times Friday night , 3 time Saturday morning and night) , I texted from the number the employees were texting me from, we even called from the room phone. I wish you had more channel selections on live tv. Our first comforter had a hole in it so the stuffing/feathers were getting everywhere so we told the front desk and when we came back all we had was a blanket. I paid wayyy too much to not have a microwave, refrigerator, a comforter and stag who could not fulfill a minor need.

Beautiful hotel!
    • Executive King Room

The housekeeping staff were very loud! I was trying to nap and she was entirely too loud while cleaning the rooms near us. She also knocked on our door twice after I told her we weren’t checking out. The guy who picks up trash never knocked on our door and just walked in the room. I kept the do not disturb sign on the door at all times.

Beautiful hotel! The room was nice and the view was awesome!

Couldn’t have chosen a better place to spend my weekend in Dallas.

Bed was extremely comfortable. The ambiance in the lobby was delighful. Great place to stay in Dallas, close to many restaurants and the Dallas Galleria. Will definitely book this place again.

Not a good stay and not a property, I will recommend

See above statement

My stay at this property was mixed, the grounds, hotel Lobby, bars and the outside of the building, looks very good but the rooms does not match the aesthetics of the outside, my 1st room was very cramped and uninspiring, had rest on the ceiling in the Bathroom, the shower hardware was not cleaned looking and shower floor was also dirty, this hotel is not a good value for the money and does not represent the Hilton brand @ all.

Nice place, good food, freindly shuttle guys...Rocky, Keith., Micheal :-)
    • Executive Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

WI FI COMPLETELY OUT Midnight Fri-Midnight Sat...none of desk know why ..except one night shift gentleman that stated "AT T does upgrades on Sat, so virtually NO wi fi or Connectivity of any kind"==boooo seems a better day would not be weekend all day

excellent bedding...very friendly CLEO at front desk and older gentleman at concierge

very unhappy
    • Deluxe Double Room

We had problem after problem on our stay I found myself at front desk several times with in the days we stayed there first of all rest room doors in this hotel do not lock bath tub would not drain when I addressed it to management he had it fixed then the sink would not drain there was only 1 towle apon arrival I tried calling front desk and pH whould not dial out had to go dwn stairl to ask for towles after a couple of day we were at point of checking out when I explained to management what had been happening he fixed our rate if we would stay got a new room now the covers on the bed we're staind had to go dwn again and tell management I showed him a pic he said he would send up fresh lienen waited n waited never came that Saturday night the hallway to our room was filled with marajana smoke and I had my baby inhailing that smell I was very unfortunate happy with our stay

People and staff were friendly front desk was helpful