Reviews of Hilton Daytona Beach Resort 4 stars

100 North Atlantic Avenue, Daytona Beach, FL 32118, USA

#29 of 82 hotels in Daytona Beach

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and City View

There were a lot of homeless people and solicitors near the property and under the pier. And 3 strip clubs within the block. Also the pool didn’t have enough chairs to accommodate all the guests.

The location was amazing! Beach is phenomenal!

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and City View

Room was right next to bandshell.. so music was very loud until 10pm each night. We were only in the room 1 night at that time but it is great seats for a concert and fireworks.

Clean. Upgrades were great. All restuarants on site were amazing. You literally are beside everything you want to do and see in Daytona and you can walk to it all on the baordwalk. Will for sure be staying here again. It is quiet (except for concerts outside), well kept and an amazing experience. Beach was not overly crowded and water was clear. Don't miss eating at Hyde Park! It was so very good.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

I didn't like that we have to pay for parking and if we needed to use the car we would have to pay for valet and to or go cross the street every time. Didn't realize that we had to pay for tax parking the car and internet and discounts for the hotel. I wish they would put the tax excluded in the prices of the hotel and ect.

Great customer service. Both friendly and helpful.

• Oceanfront Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Put in request for items to be delivered to room for surprise birthday. Cookies, milk, bucket of beer. Also extra towels and pillows. Came back from dinner and items were not delivered.

Room was very nice!

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

Didn’t like the checkout guy people parked in vallet and put my room number down so they tried to charge me for 4 vallet parking then the check out guy who was trying to figure out what happened he was laughing at me and tried to cover it up but I knew he was laughing at me because I refused to pay for something I didn’t do

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and City View

Floor in bathroom was old - done tiles were peeling up. Very disappointed in the appearance. Vending machine in 7th floor took money and didn’t give the product.

Beds were very comfortable!

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and City View

Everything was great! Great deal for such an awesome hotel!! Staff was friendly and food and drinks were PERFECTO!!! WOULD HAVE STAYED LONGER IF I COULD! Most definitely coming back!!

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and City View

It was not the cleanest of Hilton’s I have stayed at before, and the extra charge for parking your car and resort fee I believe was a rip off

It was close to good restaurants and entertainment!!

• Oceanfront King Suite with Terrace

Been coming to this particular hotel for the past 10 years at least twice a year this year was very different and i will not be staying here again. They had always allowed my over sized truck to be parked on there valet ramp, this year they lied saying they could not, stating it was coking from a higher power. Even though they had told me that they had parked over 5 trucks on the ramp. They always wanted at least 100 bucks a night for this parking which i have no problem paying for the peace and mind for my truck being takin care of and watched as i enjoyed myself and not have to be in there outside parking which one one watches. Bugs in the room and even a spider with webbing, the rooms carpet was moist and seem very dirty. And mind you this is a room i paid $2300 for 3 nights. I even have a drunk man at my drunk with a cigarette in his mouth claiming this was his room. The hotel had added years back a system to were u need a room key to access the elevators. Elevators were also at one point out of service.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and City View

Upon arrival we were informed that the only parking option was valet, of course at a premium charge. Although the room was clean and comfortable, it did not have a fridge. I was informed that the fridge is considered an "extra perk" and can be provided based on availability. For the amount I paid, the room should of had a fridge - plain and simple. The maids gave us dirty looks and did not greet us as we walked by...rather uncomfortable. Our stay was not bad but I was very disappointed with the experience for the amount I paid. Also, nearly every time I book through this website I find the same hotel and options somewhere else for cheaper. I normally get the difference reimbursed which is nice, but it is a lengthy process to make that happen. Moving forward I will most likely use priceline or something of that nature.

Friendly front desk staff. Quick and easy check in. This hotel is massive! There are several restaurants inside - however I was only able to try one. It was buffet style all you can eat seafood and prime rib. Our waitress was extremely friendly and informative. The food was just ok. The room overall was clean and comfortable. Plenty of pillows on the bed which was nice.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and City View

In the room light bulbs were out but other than that, there was nothing we didn't like.

The staff was extremely helpful no matter what part of the hotel you were in and the atmosphere was very pleasant.

• King Room with Ocean View

Self-parking was full, but understandable considering there was a special all-lift truck event over the weekend. We still got a parking space, even after using car to dine downtown. It just took effort to find.

Upscale resort with every amenity. Everything accommodating, especially pool area.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and City View

For it to be a Hilton brand hotel, I would’ve thought the rooms could’ve been updated a little more, the bathroom tub had rust in it and the room we stayed in wasn’t equipped with a microwave or fridge.

I loved the location of the hotel and the amenities the hotel had to offer, also the staff member that checked us in made it quick and was very friendly, she even upgraded us to an oceanfront room with a balcony. The valet services were always prompt and had my car waiting when we were ready to go. I would defeinitly recommend this hotel.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Ocean View

Friendly and welcoming staff, and everyone is smiling and helping you at every turn. The location is wonderful with the boardwalk, pier and shops on one side. The mall with movies and more restaurants on the other. The band shell has great summer concerts and fireworks on the weekends. What more could you want from a wonderful beach front Hilton?!!

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and City View

I think the place was great , but should keep something on property open until 2am for those of us who get in from working late. Late checkout is priced way to high just for an extra hour.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and City View

Didn't have music or a DJ playing for a memorial weekend by the pool. More fun, and relaxation with music.

Everyones greeting everywhere I went throughout the Hotel, friendly, and informative.

• King Room with Ocean View

The surrounding area and beach have become more run down. The city needs to take pride in their community to attract more tourists. I cannot recommend this beach to anyone. It’s bad like Ft Myers beach. Please show this to the city council. They might want to look at Clearwater beach and see what they are doing. Need more police presence. I smelled marijuana along the pier area. Please do something! This is deplorable

The hotel was excellent.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and City View

The parking was across the street and not close to the hotel.We weren't allowed to take our luggage up to our room unless we used the valet parking. Which meant paying $30 a day(self park was $17 each day)it to park in the garage. And lugging it across the street on a two way busy street. There was no refrigerator or microwave in the room. And a $15 daily charge for use of wifi that's generally included.

The room was very clean. The bed was really comfortable. The security was great. You had to use your room key to access the elevator.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and City View

Check in time was way too late. Room clean up wasn’t until 5:00 when we wanted the get ready for dinner. Even the cheap hotels provide microwaves and refrigerators in the rooms. Furniture was tacky.

Beach and pool

• Oceanfront Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The beds are in need of replacing...the room had tons of mold... The door was falling off... Terribly disappointed it was just a door for balcony when the pic showed balcony with chairs.. Liked it was on beach The homeless people were a little out of control...

• King Room with Ocean View

Room was run down and definitely not worth the money. Had absolutley no amenities that even a super 8 would have. AC stopped working. And room service doesn't speak English!

View was the only thing that was on point.

• Oceanfront King Room

The room was dated, disgusting and we left....I took pictures of mold, dead bug, cracked sink and the staff could care less and informed me I'd get my money back in 2-3 days...over $200.00 a night.

Nice restaurant, bar, location and facilities.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Pool View

The rooms need to be updated No microwave No refrigerator And no usb plugs for phones Other hotels have these

Staff was great and the view was beautiful

• Oceanfront Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

The property is an old hotel that looks nothing like the pictures! The place smells old and there were cigarette butts all over the balcony. The only plus is the location. Walking distance to the pier and shops

The hotel is right in the beach... but needs to be upgraded.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds City View - Mobility/Hearing Accessible

No refrigerator in room. Difficulty with water and shower turning on/off. Wasted more water as wasn't able to turn off as normally done. Otherwise, satisfactory for one night. Thank you.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and City View

Room condition, 1150, bathtub has mildew around, crack toilet bowl, paint damaged by beds head board, desk chair in bad condition...

Beaches, pool on Lobby and location

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Ocean View

Everything from the valet parking to the room service is always great!!!! Just love the Hilton already booked 2 more stays hope to get some Hilton honor points

Tampa fl

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds Ocean Front - Hearing Accessible

The shared balcony with the whole floor and the broken patio furniture was not something you expect for the price you pay. You have to pay for valet parking ($24) or pay for parking in a lot across the highway and down the road from hotel ($17). Room purchased was beach view but it wasn’t really because the restaurant roof below was my view so that was misleading.

The location is perfect

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Ocean View

That I arrived at 11am and asked for early check-in and was not granted check in until almost 2:30pm, after my husband called and complained. Not enough servers at the pool, only saw two. One took order right away and never came back ever, the other was right in front of me serving a family and not once turned around to ask me if I needed anything. Only two outside on a sat was horrible. Noticed a stain on our curtains, on bathroom door and cigarette butts in the landscaping in the pool area.

Location, friendly staff, view, room size.

• Oceanfront King Room

Beds were so soft .. back hurt every morning and hard to sleep well. Bathroom looked 25 years old and in need of updating.

The view and location was wonderful. Directly on the ocean!

• King Room with Ocean View

I did not like that we payed so much money for a room with no fridge or microwave. Their was leftover food in the hallway for two nights. The staff looked miserable.

The bed was amazing and the view was awesome, the pool was very nice and the location is perfect.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Ocean View

I have a one year old who drinks milk . There was no mini fridge or microwave in the room there was actual ants crawling all over the bed n when I called front desk it took them OVER an hour to get someone up to my room to get the ants. My cousin on the heavier side n couldn’t even fit on the balcony . I’m 103 pounds n had to squeeze on there still. Two girls kept running past n knocking on the doors all night n if I would have caught them they would have been sorry.

View

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Ocean View

We stayed here a couple of months ago and complained about the nastiness of the room and bathroom such as mold/mildew on the bathroom walls and around tub and hair in tub when we got there. Again this visit it was no different. I did email Hilton once I got home and they were apologetic and offered to send a gift card ..haven’t received it yet but it’s only been 4 days.

The location is great..very convenient to everything ..the employees are very nice. The grounds are beautiful.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds City View - Disability Access

Pay for parking, worth the vallet in the garage but expensive.

Clean rooms, excellent view, pillows were amazing, cleaning staff always around. Over all amazing place.

• King Room with Ocean View

Valet takes a fair amount of time such a large property and only so many valet!

Great location, dining options were better then the strip! Easy beach access, quick check-in & our process

• King Room with Ocean View

The bed was super comfy but the pillows not so much

The location, the restaurants, not having to use the car the whole trip! Room service was efficient, the bell boys very polite and helpful. The view from the room was amazing with the bed facing the pier/ocean and to wake up every morning to that was perfect

• Oceanfront King Room

Bathroom shower/tub needs updated. Jacuzzi outside on main level was not available to use. Resort fee & parking per day costs too much.

Bed was nice. Enjoyed the linens and pillows. View was great. Staff was friendly.

• Oceanfront King Room

The hotel was exactly what you’d expect from a Hilton property. The room was nice and the hotel staff (desk, bell, parking) were fantastic. The restaurants and bars were overpriced like you expect hotel restaurants and bars to be in a tourist town. But the restaurant staff at all of the places we went to were very disappointing. They were slow and seemed to just not be motivated. A single bad experience at one restaurant is forgivable. Good person having a bad day. It happens. But the whole food and beverage arena of the hotel seemed to be lax. No one was rude. But everything was just slow. We waited for everything. Water. Drinks. Orders. Refills. And it wasn’t just us. We noticed everybody spent a good amount of time looking around and asking bus persons to get their servers. None of this would make me not recommend the hotel. It was great. Just go to one of the gazillion restaurants and bars within easy walking distance. *As I am writing this I recalled we did have a fantastic experience with room service. Prompt and very friendly server.

The location was fantastic and the sunrise view was majestic. Check in staff were top rate and very professional.

• Oceanfront King Room

Unfortunately during our visit, it rained off and on the entire time. Thankfully the Hilton property offered a variety of options when we didn't want to wander outside. Between the variety of restaurants and shops, we kept busy throughout our stay. Dinner at the Hyde Park Steakhouse was the highlight of our visit. First class!

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and City View

There’s a day camp for kids that also hosts late night camps for the kids on Friday and Saturday and they were AMAZING. They’re called D-Dawgs. Pip and Sarah were so nice and attentive to Aiden, as was the rest of the staff there. I have zero complaints for any of this hotel. I would definitely come back.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Pool View

There were many homeless people hanging out under stairs that guests use to go from pool area to the beach. You have to pass over the very public walkway to get to beach.

No hot water for showers. Toilet broke and flooded the bathroom. Getting from hotel to the beach is not very convenient. Many stairs to traverse with children and stuff.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and City View

I was not charged the price I was quoted .supposed to.hace have me back $50 but they didn't . The vathroom.was disgusting . We were woke at 3:3o am to.smome alarm. Had to evacuate . But mostly I'm mad that I.wasnt reimbursed my $50. The girl at front desk.name was Prettie. So all in.all NOT happy

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Ocean View

My only negative was during my workout one of the staff memebers talked to me (which was 100% fine) until he kept hitting me. The next day I wanted to work out so I told the staff at the front desk what happened and asked if they could make sure he wasn’t working that day so I could workout in peace

Bed were so comfy and the hotel was amazing!

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Ocean View

Surrounding area has really gone down hill - the boardwalk is kind of scary - especially with small children. But the hotel is beautiful.

Hotel was great! Really nice - beautiful pool area.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Pool View

The rooms do not have real balconies. The hotel is due for a few renovations. In-room amenities left more to be desired for the rate.

On-site amenities for excellent. Views from the room were fantastic. The entire staff was friendly attentive and energetic.

• Oceanfront King Room

The $15/day charge for a ‘discount’ card whether you used it or not. We paid for the ‘possibility’ that we might spend even more money on the property.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Ocean View

A mini fridge and microwave, friendly staff they obviously overbooked because people were sleeping on couches in the lobby and the kind of people (guests) we very nasty attitudes mean and a grown lady tried to fight my 16 year oils daughter over nothing Because the guest was drunk. Very disgusted

Beach

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

The room was dated. You could tell it hadn't been updated in years. There was no refrigerator! I've never stayed at a hotel that didn't have a refrigerator in the room. I would never stay there again.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

A little construction noise during the my stay but only during the day.

Great location in a great neighborhood. Rooms were clean and beds were very comfortable. The mixer has wonderful food and drinks. The free parking was the icing on the cake.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and City View

It was my issue. I am new to Hilton honors. I was charged for breakfast.I was not aware that my level honors had to pay. The only one!!!

The staff is 1st class and very kind. Thank you We'll be back

• King Room with Ocean View

Not much. The internet service was non-existent, for the money you would think you would at least have a fridge in the room. Definitely paid less at other hotels and received more. They charge for EVERYTHING! I would not recommend this hotel and we will never go back. Try the Wyndham up the street.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and City View

Our room sink and tubs were clogged my fiance had to fix all of them including the tub that was clogged with hair .. nasty We paid alot to stay there and had to pay for parking also The hallway to our room was dirty , lined with trash .. 4 days i had to see dirty tissue and the same dirty qtips left in the hallway

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and City View

When we first entered the property we were immediately impressed. The bed was incredible. The view from our room was amazing, featuring not only the fair grounds but the pool and beach.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Ocean View

We didn’t like that after we were moved to the 16th floor our door to the “balcony” was closed shut. Something was wrong with it so we weren’t able to feel the oceans breeze. Another thing we didn’t like was during our first stay there was an indoor jacuzzi and the pool started indoor that led outdoor. With their renovation it was changed to only 1 jacuzzi outside which was always full of people & the pool only outdoor, which was not so bad because it was slightly heated.

This was my second stay here; 3 nights stay. The first time my husband and I stayed on the 4th floor King ocean view room. This visit was with my husband, MIL, son , & niece. We were placed on the 15th floor Queen ocean view. The room was nice , but realized after 2 hours that there were ants! We were then moved to the 16th floor ocean FRONT! It was very nice with a ceiling fan facing the ocean. Our stay was affordable, the self parking is only $17 a night & you are right in the beach & boardwalk. The staff are the best & you are walking distance to all of the restaurants and bars. Daytona Lagoon is also right across the street. We never moved our car.

• Oceanfront King Room

The only item we were disappointed with was the cost of the breakfast buffet....over 50.00 for a lite breakfast was a bit much. Food however was prepared well and there were quite a few choices. Your staff however got very high marks all the way around.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

No fridge in room. Small bathroom. No fan in bathroom. Only 1 foot shower to rinse feet when leaving beach. No designated beach towels. Had to take small pool towels. Housekeeping did a poor job when cleaning our room. Clearly did not clean the shower or toilet. did not replace the coffee or cups.do not give you enough linens unless you ask for them.

Good location right on the ocean.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Ocean View

The first room was grubby and smelt of stale smoke I was shocked on the room on the cleanliness of the room , we changed room to 811 in a different part of the hotel which was a slightly better the rooms were very tired looking and hotel toilets were dirty and disgusting,in our opinion the hotel needed a good tidy , and clean from top to bottom .There was a lack of beds and space around pool and quality of food and service looked pretty poor , there was a good of people complaining about the speed of the outside food section

The lady on the rum room bar ,on the night of 02/04/18 was excellent,the valet service was good

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Ocean View

It is time for a remodel! Beds are not comfy, Carpets look terrible, the A/C will not cool the room (had this same problem 3 years ago when I stayed here) and we had Ants in our room this time. It worked for the night, but If I was staying longer I would have found a different place!!

It is right on the beach! Awesome Views, Lots to do!

• Oceanfront Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The room was clean but the design is terrible among other things, such as: shower/tub very slippery and very little flat area to stand - no safety handles to hold on if needed; bathroom light cover not fitted over the light; no trim piece around the fire sprinkler head in the room just an open hole with it sticking through; no refrigerator standard - available if you ask and they're all not taken; no microwave at all; no table in the room so guests have to sit on your bed - no table for kids to play on, etc....all at $350-400 a night on weekend...

The hotel staff we encountered were friendly and helpful

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and City View

I traveled with two children (3 y.o. & 6 months old). One being a breastfed child. I did not like that there was not a frig for my pumped breastmilk or kids drinks/snacks. A microwave would have been okay but having a frig was a must have. Small ice cooler i brought from home wasn't sufficient due to ice melting too quickly. Also very few ramps for strollers/wheelchairs. Main access was through elevator to 1st floor. Some kind of half staircase/ramp access from lobby area to beach area would be nice. Most ramp or ground access areas were a pain to get through due to double doors (not automatic) or length of time to get to them.

Location close to Boardwalk and city was great

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and City View

I guess I didn’t look to make sure they had a microwave in the room or a fridge prior to booking. I just assumed all hotels had that. But we were able to get a fridge on request. I didn’t like it was $23 a person to eat breakfast. Then you had to pay to park! Just things I didn’t look into prior.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and City View

the fire alarm went off at 3:00 am, I called the staff to figure out what was going on, no one amser the phone. No even after checking out they gave me a proper response, not sure how the staff will react to a real emergency

The location is great, next to the beach, next to the bars around the area, near several restuarants and stores.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and City View

Parking off-site was a bit of a walk, valet too long to retrieve car, requested microwave at check- in and reminded them daily NEVER RECEIVED.

Resort looked nice, check in/out was fast, location great - close to food and shopping

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Ocean View

The rooms need upgrade fast! We pay to stay at the Hilton, but it felt like we we're staying at the motel 6. Small and old rooms! Nothing really fancy about this place, if you ask me! No parking in the property, other than vallet witch was $24.00 a day plus tips every time you need it to go anywhere. And If I wanted to park my car my self, I had drive all the way, across the street to a public parking garage, and pay $17.00 dollars a day! When you make your recervacion, they don't tell you about this on till you get there! We had stay at oher Hilton hotels before, but definitely nothing like this one! We will never come back and stay at this hotel again! Bad experience!

The location!

• King Room with Ocean View

If you are enjoying the beach and have to use the restroom, its a long way. They have restrooms on the bottom floor but they are locked.

Perfect location plenty of things to do.

• Oceanfront King Room

There was no refrigerator or microwave and our door to the room was very hard to open and close. We asked for a redrigerator and microwave but never received it.

The view we had from our room. We had the ocean front view and It was gorgeous.

• Oceanfront Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Had to pay $24.00 a night to Valet Park with the hotel thought that was crazy being we spent so much on the room already. Then the next morning we called the valet 30 mins ahead of time letting them know we were coming down and needed our vehicle only to have to wait another 20 mins when we got down there for them to tell us they didnt know where our vehicle was? Once they finally found it we did not park with them again we parked in the parking garage across the street which also is a nightly fee but at least we wouldn't have to wait forever for someone to find it. Also called the front desk because we noticed at 10pm that we needed covers for our pullout couch and had to call them 3 times and still an hour later no one had got them had to walk down and ask the front desk for them to finally get someone to bring them btw they wouldnt just give them to me at the front desk. Restaurants in the hotel are very expensive. No cell or wifi service in our room at all..

Loved that We were right on the beach. The room was a good size.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and City View

The fire alarm went off at 3:30am!! We waited a bit to see if it was real and then heard it was false. I couldn’t sleep after that, so the night was a bust!

The location is unbeatable! The views from the hotel are stunning!

• Oceanfront Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The rooms are very small! I was lucky and got a corner room 598 which had more room in it. My sister was not so lucky, her room was tiny!! These rooms do not have refrigerators or microwaves, you have to request them when u check in. There is a sliding glass door but no balcony which sucks! Parking is a joke if u don't do valet! Especially if you're in the north tower. Be prepared to walk!!! I honestly wouldn't stay here again. There was tons of beautiful hotels with balconies and on site parking that didn't charge you. I feel they charge to many fees and the rooms are not worth it!

The hotel was HUGE, almost to big. Just shows how out of shape I am lol If you're in the north tower it's a little hike to get to the front desk. The staff was awesome! The ocean front view was beautiful!! Would of like to have a balcony to sit out on. The property was very nice!! We stayed in the north tower and never really had to wait for 1 of 3 elevators. You had to use your room key to use the elevators, so that is an added safety feature. I did feel safe in this hotel!

• Oceanfront Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

We had a couple staying beside us with a small child. No problem with having a child except they would come in around 12:00am and were very loud. I had to ask them one night to please be a little quieter after all it was already 2:00am by now. This had nothing to do with the hotel itself.

Everything was what we expected. All the staff was very helpful and always available. The hotel was very clean and neat.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

The bathroom needs a bar to grip while showering my mom is 70 and was afraid she would slip. The parking wish it were closer having to cross the highway each time was no fun. Also the rate of $17 a day was never mentioned until I checked in.

• Oceanfront Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

There weren’t a microwave in the rooms and they could of been Mimi freg. And when I said I wanted a ocean view I thought it was with a balcony so I could of open the windows. It was just the ocean view. Disappointed on that

How everybody is on point with everything.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Ocean View

The location of the Hotel left something to be desired. There are many transient people around the hotel and on the edges of the hotel property. You pass many of them on your way to the beach. Happy to help and give what I have. I also have A teenage daughter and it is concerning from that standpoint. There was a “police station” on the property. However was not open, nor did I ever see an officer around. The parking was also an issue and there should be more information provided upon booking that the charge is separate. The valet service left much to be desired. Upon dropping off our car they almost cause an accident between it and another car. Many times upon picking it up they did not know “which tower it was parked in”. Causing us to walk back and forth from one end of the resort to another to pick up the car.

The room and the facilities were beautiful and fantastic. The view was amazing and the staff was very friendly.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and City View

everything was great and the other thing I don't think 22.00 per day for parking

You should at least have a refrigerator in the room . I had insulin which had to be kept cool....

• Oceanfront King Room

That on the last day of our stay a member of the housekeeping crew barged in our room without knocking!!! An apology wasn't given and all she continue to say was that her report had our room as vacant, which was a complete lie, something we found out after speaking to her supervisor. This is completely unacceptable and completely ruined our stay.

Close and accessible to everything. The view was breathtaking.

Browse Hilton Daytona Beach Resort traveller photo gallery