Reviews of Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort 4 stars

505 North Fort Lauderdale Beach Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304, USA

#44 of 131 hotels in Fort Lauderdale

• Queen Studio with Ocean View

Too expensive....especially parking....no adjustment for those staying...... Very slippery bathroom....my husband fell coming out of the shower

VERY COMFORTABLE beds, adorable kitchen and view

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Ocean View

Every thing was perfect...we can't think of anything we didn't like.

Our suite was gorgeous. The view was fabulous. The staff was friendly, knowledgeable and went over and above to ensure our stay was perfect.

• Queen Studio with Ocean View

Serving by the pool. Try take a look at some of the hotels on South beach and see their menu and serving. No attention and questioning to customers being part of the Hilton Honour partnership.

Like the Hilton atmosphere an the "real" attention to their customers. Been there several times.

• Junior Suite with Ocean View

Book a suite booking got messed up got a tiny room no balcony and to small. It was mother’s day and out anniverty just did not turn out nice

It’s clean and good location.

• Queen Studio with Ocean View

Construction on the property adjacent to the hotel was not disclosed on booking sites. It was unexpected and woke me up real early. Made me real upset. Front desk was helpful and relocted us to another room but for an additional charge.

The property was great

• Two Queen Studio with Ocean View

The staff was amazing and extremely accommodating. Edward at the front desk and Aaron at the pool and many others went above and beyond. Leon in the spa gave an awesome massage.

• King Room with View

We did not have full breakfast at the hotel, just used the ''Marché'' which was a little expensive but very convenient. Really the staff is great in all restaurant and at the reception. Merci Marcel for welcoming us at the desk. Really enjoyed our stay, super location

• Junior Suite with Ocean View

Check In, the staff had hostility that we booked with Booking.com (our room reservation actually couldn't be found). The serving staff were RUDE, especially Shannon at the pool bar. We asked her to make us a Mai Tai and a Hurricane and she kept telling us they are essentially the same drink so she just made Hurricanes. That's not what we asked for- you serve drinks at a pool, don't be lazy. Also- you will be charged a resort fee of $35/day, that does not include umbrellas at the beach, that's an extra $20/day. That should be included in our resort amenities. Also, for the five nights we stayed, cleaning didn't come two nights, we had to call around 7pm to see if they were coming, and by the time they said they would send somebody up, it was bed time. For paying $450+ a night, it definitely was NOT worth it. That's the price you pay to be on the beach, but future vacations, I'll stay in town and venture to the beach.

The ocean view was beautiful, and the pool and beach were great. Also, great water pressure in the shower. Also, the bar 3S, had great, fast service and a cool vibe/

• Two Queen Studio with Ocean View - Hearing Accessible

The carpet in our room was torn! The sliding glass door to the balcony was very difficult to open. Balcony chairs were rusted. The bathroom was very worn and not very clean looking. The cleaning of the room took forever. Overall the facility looks very old and worn. We only stayed one night than went to the brand new Conrad Hotel two blocks away. Paid more but worth it!

• King Room with View

There wasn't anything we would complain about

This was our fourth stay at the hotel and we would go back in a heartbeat. Everything from the staff, service, location, food, all was perfect.

• Junior Suite with Ocean View

The parking fee, and the cleanliness of the room, the sofa bed had a lot of stains and food debris underneath.

The room size was good and the view of the Ocean.

• Two Queen Studio with Ocean View

The breakfast buffet was not included in the reservation by Booking.com, and it was $30.00 per person.

The bathroom had a Jacuzzi tub and a separate shower. The beds were very comfortable. The staff was quite friendly.

• Two Queen Studio with Ocean View

The room had an in-room dining menu that was completely outdated. Our check in was delayed. But for all of these the front desk resolved it quickly and with a smile

The room includes a kitchenette which after requesting the essentials was perfect for the long weekend. A couple of hiccups were quickly resolved by the front desk or concierge. The views from our room were amazing. The beds soft and lovely. Very luxurious!

• Junior Suite with Ocean View

When I arrived to my room I always do a double clean. I lifted the toilet seat and it was absolutely disgusting. it looked like someone used it and there were pee stains on the seat cover. totally unexceptionable!

The room was great! it was nice and spacious especially for one person. the bed was super comfortable and the bathroom was nice and big!

• Oceanfront One-Bedroom King Suite

I have not suggestions for improvement...

I can say enough about the staff at the property, they were friendly, professional and seemed genuinely happy to help.. To add to that Alena was Awesome and took the time to follow up and offer assistance if needed... Love, Love, Love the hotel and will definitely stay again.

• Two Queen Studio with Ocean View

The $44.00 Per day Parking Fee, not having coffee you offer out for customers before 8:30 am. Other than that all was good.

Bedding was great, Bathroom could use a little TLC

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Ocean View

Great pool,they have DJ and food was amazing at the pool+kids can do creative projects(lego...) very clean pool,kid friendly hotel,good restaurants in and around hotel.

• Ocean View King Studio

Bed was not very comfy. And there were a lot of additional cost that were not expected.

Nice big room, well maintained and clean. Lobby and pool were beautiful.

• Junior Suite with Ocean View

The door for the balcony was so heavy my wife could hardly open and close it. Also there some scuff marks on various walls and objects, so the rooms could probably use some renovations, but at the end of the day didn’t really have an impact on the experience. Also the water tint of yellow?? I had read about this in prior reviews so I wasn’t surprised, but was not about to use to make coffee in the room. PS shops are crazy expensive, so go to Publix to stock up fridge and cabinets.

The staff was very friendly, and the property was nice. The spa couldn’t meet our appointment one day so when we returned for our reschedule they gave us chocolate cake with “Happy Anniversary” on it and a plate of fruit. The room was always turned down before noon, and anything I needed I found finished by the time I got back from where I was going to when I called it in.

• King Room with View

Room was small. Bathroom was dirty. Walls were dirty. For the price paid expected more. Service in coffee shop was poor and unorganized. Even when manager came out to help.

The bikes were very nice addition which was included in resort fee.

• Junior Suite with Ocean View

A lot of walking to the more downtown happenings and reasonable store(CVS). High prices downstairs for a sandwich to take to the beach. Health club was closed for revamping but that has to be done to keep up I supposed.

The staff was the most polite and helpful that we have ever experienced. Each and every person smiled and acted like I was a super star. They actually made me feel like they wanted us to be there. The room set up was perfect. Love the balcony and the separate sitting area. I want to come back!!

• Two Queen Studio with Ocean View - Hearing Accessible

Bugs are a problem in the balcony doorways. Need a off candle or something to be able to open the balcony door to step outside and avoid bugs coming in. Woke up to bug buzzing in my ear. I realize it’s Florida and not hotels fault, try to think how to make the customer experience more enjoyable for morning coffee when sun is coming up. Need to improve business office setting as too small to work and no cell service in that room. Had problems logging on unless I was in my hotel room, meeting rooms WiFi was not strong caused me having to rely on 2nd floor open space to get lobby WiFi and no quiet room to take conference calls outside my hotel room.

Great location, beautiful views, staff are extremely customer focus and super helpful & friendly.

• King Room with View

My room needed to be attended to as soon as I got in. I had to call to get a room service menu brought up and that took a half hour to arrive. Small things you just don't expect from a hotel at this price, but this is probably an infrequent occurance.

Big closet, comfy bed. Lot of chairs at the pool and attentive cocktail service.

• Queen Studio with Ocean View

Staff very cold, impersonal. They functioned well, but were not welcoming, made us feel we were just cogs in a money making system. Must say though it is the best hotel on the beach.

Room.

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Ocean View

The hotel shows some wear. We had a broken lock on a door, some patches here and there, tear on the sofa. Kitchen area had scratches on the fridge door and stovetop. We didn't use them, anyway, so didn't both us much.

Location across from the beach was ideal. The "non" Hilton restaurant on the street level was very good and reasonably priced.

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Ocean View

Everything! Love this hotel. Have stayed here many times before and will again. Large balcony and even from the back of the hotel great ocean views. Wonderful staff and facilities. Thrilled that they upgraded the chairs on the beach with cushioning.

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Ocean View

Pathetic dining options. one coffee and bakery place and only one restaurant. The restaurant was an extension of the bar which was dark, small and in need of updating with damaged tables, chairs with paint rubbed off and walls in need of paint. As a whole the hotel needs repairs and updating.

The location and the staff were great.

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Ocean View

They gave away my room on my first day. Gave me an upgrade told me I was going to be put in a deluxe suite. Then they put me in a standard room. As if I couldn’t telll the difference

• Junior Suite with Ocean View

Our housekeeper would forget to restock coffee, shampoo and bathroom towels when she finished cleaning. She wasn't very friendly when I requested replacements. Her partner was extremely nice when I told her that our room was missing a hair dryer. She got me one right away. Also, the room had a combination washer/dryer. Great bonus, but I didn't find out that the dryer was broken until after a full load of laundry was sopping wet after the was cycle. I had to ring out clothes and hang all over the room to dry before I could repack the next day.

Great location for walking to bars and restaurants. Very spacious room and beautiful view from balcony.

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Ocean View

The pool area was nice but very crowded with lots of happy, screaming children. This is great if you have kids not so great if you are looking to relax around the pool with a good book and a drink. Just be forewarned. At check-in our room wasn't ready. They gave us coupons for free welcome drinks and directed us to the 6th floor bar. We went there and waited for half an hour and no-one came to serve us and this was even after I mentioned to the bartender inside that I was going to sit outside for a drink. She said she would send someone right out. That was disappointing. I also didn't like the lineups at the Starbucks every morning. There was only ever one or two people serving. It could be more efficient.

We stayed in a king suite. It had a living room with pullout couch, 1.5 bathrooms, a large bedroom, a nice long balcony with access from bedroom and living room. The room was nice, clean, spacious. A family with two small children could comfortably stay there. We were just two in the room - my 19 year old son and myself. the pool area was nice. great for families with kids. The property is situated in a very busy area right across from the beach. You have access to lots of restaurants and beach shops. Los Olas area is close. Galleria Mall is close. Ubering around was easy. Never waited more than two or three minutes for a ride.

• Ocean View King Studio

free continental buffet, 2 bottles of water daily, view from room (north side), friendly staff, several text messages to see how my stay was going

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Ocean View

The hotel is very crowded and there are not enough staff members to properly service the guests. Everything required a long waiting time (food service, drinks, car, special requests). There are also not enough elevators; 25 floors with only 4 elevators.

The location is excellent. The pool and beach area are awesome..

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Ocean View

Poor service during the evening meals as only one waiter was on duty. However, excellent service at breakfast and lunchtime

Excellent location. Hotel staff dealt with any issues quickly

• Junior Suite with Ocean View

It took 4 calls and a complaint to the duty manager to get the room serviced. After a 10 hour flight the microwaved evening meal and atmosphere in restaurant was appaling. The Hilton is a top brand in the UK. This is obviously not the case in Florida but it should have been given what we paid.

• King Room with View

Some of the dining room staff were not as accommodating or friendly as the rest of the staff.

We got a welcome text as soon as we landed asking how they could help. That excellent service was what we experienced the entire time we were there. The front desk staff, Alexa took wonderful care of us and remembered us the entire stay. We were communicated with by text throughout our stay making sure we did not need anything. Would stay again in a heartbeat.

• Junior Suite with Ocean View

Staff is the best there is anywhere! Shannon, Farrah and Nick in the bar/restaurant set the standard for customer service Check in started out rough but the Hilton’s empowered staff made it right. Our suite was upgraded from a junior to a king which was amazing however it wasn’t ready so my husband and I were given 2 drink chits each for the bar. No problem. By 420 pm the bar checked with the front desk and was advised our room was still not ready. By 515 pm we returned to the front desk. They had forgotten about us. We were then checked in to a different room. Fortunately, the next morning the bar/restaurant staff remembered us and comped our buffet breakfast. Two days later, our original check-in fellow comped us $60 for dinner for the inconvenience. WHAT a pleasant surprise! It wasn’t expected or necessary but wonderful to receive! The Hilton is doing something right in Fort Lauderdale and we will be back!

• King Room with View

We booked through booking.com and our room felt like a broom closet and the “view” was some neighbours pool. When we got home we received another bill for allllllllll the taxes and valet parking and extra for the room (apparently what we were quoted wasn’t enough) and resort fees No we won’t be using booking.com again

Nice place

• King Room with View

Bathtub could have been better suited for 2. Also we thought we booked a room with a view when reserved & ended up with a room facing the back.

The atmosphere and location were great as we are locals. Staff were phenomenal. Room service was perfect.

• King Room with View

TV in bedroom too low. Maybe it could be mounted on the wall.

Best Hotel orange juice ever! Great burger and breakfast buffet at ilios bar and restaurant on the 6th floor. Very friendly staff.

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Ocean View

Mandatory valet parking. Maybe I'm cheap but $40 a day to park a freakin rented Sentra... If you have to pay for mandatory valet do you still tip the guy who drives your car out? I had to kill a roach that crawled on the coffee table.

The view was the best part. Great balcony. Two bathrooms were very nice. Full kitchen. Staff was very cool.

• Two Queen Studio with Ocean View

Terrible sofa bed, had to call 3 times to get more linen and a new sofa mattress. Expensive resort fee and parking fee.

Clean and comfortable, great breakfast, good location, nice spa and pool.

• King Room with View

The shower handle fell off the first time used. It took a while to be fixed. A lift bulb was out in a ceiling fixture, ditto. We asked for the sofa bed to be made up twice at reception on two separate occasions- when we got the room hours later- it was not set up at all and it took several calls to get someone to set it up with sheets and the nice staffer who did that told us there was no record of it out previous requests. And then it took 24 additional hours to get a mattress cover/pad on the sofa despite requesting it immediately. The sofa bed was unusable without the pad- I wouldn't put a homeless person to sleep in it- the floor was more comfortable. I guess they figure it's a bed for a kid and when the kid realizes how uncomfortable the sofa bed is- they'll just join the parent in bed. Definitely not worth the price.

Some of the staff were very friendly and helpful. The managers seemed to have problems managing.

• Queen Studio with Ocean View

Housekeeping makes this a worst hotel I stayed in ever! First, room preparation took 2 hours. And don't get me wrong, this is a $500+ per night room. Frankly it was not prepared even after that, but I stressed that checking in at 7pm is a bit strange. Used up toilet paper clip, torn sheets, and no sheets for the kids. When we learned that there are no extra sheets for kids to sleep on it was 8.30pm. I requested this from housekeeping. 15 minutes later I called again to ask where are the sheets, we want to sleep. After another 20 minutes of waiting, I called again, and asked if it is normal if room is $500/night, and there are no sheets. After another 20 minutes I called yet again to inquire if there are any sheets. 5 minutes later shows up a guy he bring.. well he brings in the sheets and torn blanket, but.. surprise! No pillows. It makes sense right? Its been 1+ hour of waiting, and kids were dying for sleep. Next morning when I complained they offered me a whole FREE COFFEE! Wow..

No problem with lobby and vallet people, very professional. I appreciate the fact that I was given an option to get an upgrade, but..

• Junior Suite with Ocean View

Telling us what a wonderful room we would have but not advising us that it had inter-communicating with poor sound proofing causing a massive distaction,

Comfortable beds

• Junior Suite with Ocean View

Calamity of problems. Had to wait for room for 2 hours arriving at 8pm. Requested upgrade had no record of. Bathroom was filthy when got to room. Room service has no real menu after 9 pm. After argument was finally granted 1 gratis night. Was given some vouchers for inconvenience. My impression is that there is some very good staff at the top but the rest of the staff is either poorly trained or just does not care. Some staff really tried. Whenever we needed something like toilet Paper or kitchen cutlery and plates which mysteriously disappeared it Took almost 2 hours and 3 phone calls. Also attempted charges against my credit card were attempted in the high 6 figures twice. I had to waste time with the credit card company and staff who were most apologetic but blamed a software glitch!! For over $1 million. The location is excellent but unless they get their act together their demise is imminent. The valet parking was excellent but when you pay over $500 per night one should expect Free or reasonable parking not $39

• Ocean View King Studio

The service was amazing, professional and efficient. I received an txt message from the hotel property reminding me of my reservation, I was able to let them know by txt that we will be checking in late because our flights were delayed they were extremely professional and ensure me that everything will be okay and our room will be ready for us when we will arrive at the hotel. We had a beautiful view on the ocean, the room was spacious, clean, quiet and comfortable. We had a nice balcony that we could enjoy in the morning before we left for our cruise. We will be definitely coming back to this property and stay longer next time. It is close to the beach, from all the good night life, restaurants. The establishment have a nice a pool, restaurant, beach access and also bicycle that we can rent. Beautiful place reasonable price for a luxury hotel.

• Junior Suite with Ocean View

was given a room over looking the rear and the side of the other hotel near by not a ocean view room like i requested .made my special night with my wife an unpleasing one.

property location

• Junior Suite with Ocean View

Our room had an A/C unit that sounded like a drone was in the room and therefore was difficult for both of us to sleep. Our patio door was seized and almost impossible to open. Toilet seat was falling off the toilet when we arrived.

Very nice suite with great ocean view. Good facilities and great restaurants.

• Junior Suite with Ocean View

poorly maintained...elevators broken...shower leaked all over the floor...electric outlets not working..whirlpool tub did not work...coffee service in the room was old and coffee was very poor quality...cookware for the full kitchen looked like it came from a garage sale old and banged up...lamp shades in both rooms were hanging crooked...really a very poor value for the price I paid

• Junior Suite with Ocean View - Accessible

25 min waiting time for breakfast and so loud every where. Pool = DJ playing very loud the whole day Restaurant was noisy and way to many people. Was only nice in the room, else there was so much noise everywhere.

Fresh delicious fruit to breakfast, beautiful view from the suite

• Junior Suite with Ocean View

We found some hair on our arrival in the bathroom. One of the cleaning ladies was not friendly at all.

Nice staff. Beds were comfortable. Great view. The valet staff was excellent.

• Junior Suite with Ocean View

I was there only one night, thank goodness! For starters, I get a text asking what can make my night more comfortable so I ask about the late night menu. They could of informed me that it only included 3 items. We called reservations to order and they also failed to disclose this info. Went to Front Desk and the person there was overwhelmed had to walk away. Went to restaurant that supposedly was open till 2am and they were closed. We ended up getting two Cubans with fries for a grand total of $75 and one of the sandwiches had a hair on it. For overnight parking they have an outrageous fee of $39. The shower was clogged so didn't even bother using the tub. For one night they failed grandly at making an impression for one to come back. Would never recommend this place.

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Ocean View

The staff and the property are superb. Edward absolutely went the extra mile for us. He is competent, friendly and thoroughly enjoys his job. He made our stay extra special and deserves special recognition.

• Junior Suite with Ocean View

The hotel is quite old and the rooms could probably do with a bit of an upgrade. Some of the common areas were quite shabby and the elevators were extremely slow.

Great location, close to the beach and fantastic views. The staff were very friendly and the food was excellent.

• King Room with View

The desk staff was truly awful - unorganized and unfriendly. (Including rude phone staff). Check-in was very unpleasant, slow and inefficient. The elevators slow to the point of needing to add time to every activity plan. The pool staff was nonexistent (which probably saved me a lot of money in poolside drinks/snacks!)

A really lovely property in a great location. Room was really wonderful- spacious, clean and fresh. The upscale restaurant was exceptional, even for a sushi-snob! The pool area was well laid out with several semi-private alcoves overlooking the beach - and not over run with screaming children. The bartender at casual restaurant was great and fun! I felt completely refreshed in a one day getaway from my insane stress-filled life in the freezing NE!

• Queen Studio with Ocean View

The bed was not up to the usual Hilton hotel standards, it was small and not comfy. Can get a little crowded around the pool too.

The location is great for the beach and close to restaurants and bars. The guy who checked us in to the hotel was lovely and very helpful and all other staff had a smile on their faces and always happy to help.

• Junior Suite with Ocean View

Valet service and staff were great but this service very expensive and no alternatives for those travelling by car.

Outstanding facilities and staff. Very clean and comfortable room. Beach nice but honestly prefer Gulf side.

• Ocean View King Studio

Only 2 of 4 lifts (elevators) were in service at some points during our stay.

Size of room and views were really good. Liked having a bath rather than just a shower. Being directly opposite the beach was fantastic.

• Junior Suite with Ocean View

Didn't like the resort fee and the extremely high price to park. One of the elevators didn't work which made wait times long. The whirlpool in our room didn't work.

The location was great. Breakfast was excellent. Bed was comfortable.

• King Room with View

Housekeeping service was less than stellar...and to chase them down for service and extra coffee. Lacking quiet corners or business areas that you can tuck away and find a quiet place to relax or take a business call. Speaker overhead blare music night and day.

The location is fabulous, the ease of getting to the Ft. Lauderdale strip for nightlife (Short walk)was great and yet it was easy to pop over the the downtown Ft. Lauderdale area too. Great coffee shop attached to the hotel as well.

• King Room with View

It was all great - no complaints at all

The staff was excellent and very friendly. The corner room upgrade with AMAZING balconies and VIEWS was one of the nicest hotel room suites we have stayed in (and we travel a lot). Very reasonably priced too! We will definitely be back! Thanks Hilton!!

• Junior Suite with Ocean View

For a Hilton Hotel the standard was lower than in Australia or Asia in my experience. This was a one bedroom apartment/suite. There was no minibar. Only coffee making facilities witj paper cups. Not even a teaspoon to stir with! The food in the restaurant was of a low standard.

• Ocean View King Studio

the upstairs hallways need to be updated.

Omelettes were great and served by Arlene who was a friendly, informative and excellent waitress. Our room was very nice.

• Junior Suite with Ocean View

The rooms were not a clean as I would have thought. Many of the rooms needed updating. Stains on the furniture, curtains falling off the hooks, some light fixtures were missing and the refrigerator had not been cleaned from the previous guests. The food was overpriced for the quality. We travel and stay in a lot of Hilton’s so it was a little disappointing.

The hotel staff was extremely nice and accommodating.

• Junior Suite with Ocean View

There were issues with housekeeping. However after our complaint they were very satiesfactorily rectified. A special thanks to Laura Walkom. There was a kitchenette, however no equipment, not even a spoon, knife, or fork. It would have been nice to be able to make a slice of toast.

Location and layout of the mini suite.

• Junior Suite with Ocean View

Not all elevators worked due to the hurricane Irma and it was too busy and took longer time to go to my room or the pool area.

Room, views and pool area.

• Junior Suite with Ocean View

We like the fact that we could have left the kids with the kids club at the pool and get away for a few hours. Overall, it was a fantastic experience.

• Junior Suite with Ocean View

A big window in the room with NO blackout! The sun get in your face at 6 in the morning! The air conditioning makes noise like and locomotive! And I ask room service for some spoons, it took almost 2 hours (and 3 phone calls for them to delivery). And finally, the parking costs U$40,00 per day!!

Location, size of the room and the view from my balcony.

• Junior Suite with Ocean View

I feel that the Valet Parking is absolutely unnecessary and extremely overly priced. What ever happened to complementary parking with a booking?

The view from the balcony was absolutely breathtaking and the bed was extremely comfortable, and I cant forget to mention how amazing the bathroom was. I would definitely stay here again.

• Two Queen Studio with Ocean View

Two of the four elevators had gone down, so it would take up to 15 minutes to go down. Very minor issue because the staff was wonderful.

Excellent rooms, great breakfast at ILIOS restaurant on 6th floor, with a large pool area and hot tubs to spend the entire day. Beach is right in front of the hotel. Every single staff member was very friendly and welcoming, always smiling and making sure everything was going well. Excellent location and just a short ride to Las Elos Blvd for great restaurants, bars, cafes, and boutique shops.

• Junior Suite with Ocean View

No bathrobes, room service workers were clearly bothered by sharing elevators with guests. They need their own service elevator. Other than that. GREAT! would recommend.

Nice staff, clean good smelling rooms, right across the street from the beach, friendly fast valet service.

• King Room with View

Pretty pricey for the breakfast menu.

The view from the room was amazing.In order to take in the full site you need to be on the top floors over the 5th floor.

• Oceanfront One-Bedroom King Suite

Love everything about this place.

when we got to the Hilton Hotel, the check in was little late , but the manager and the staff was wonderful and they try to work with us. The manager accommodate us with a bottle of champagne and a fruit basket. It was so wonderful I've been their only 6 times , and I will never go anywhere else but this Hilton resort. We met Mr, Coyhen , he's one of the staff that work there, and he's such a sweet heart, he's the reason why we kept coming back. And the front desk Lynn she's the bomb , Nick the waiter he remembering us every times we walked into the restaurant. They really made us feel very special. Thank you Hilton. Hanna & Jimmy.

• Two Queen Studio with Ocean View - Hearing Accessible

We wish the pool stated open until @ least 10-11pm.

We loved the ocean view balcony, how close it was to the beach, & the beds! The pool & the view were very relaxing!

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Ocean View

worse hotel ever. only two beds in room though booking was for 3 people. staff refused to switch room for another with two beds, staying accommodations were "as booked". sofa bed was broken, sheets were dirty and unraveling, housekeeping didn't do much to make our stay better either. room was situated right about the restaurant kitchen so odors flooded the room and made it difficult to remain on the balcony for extended periods. for this level of service/accommodations, hotel was NOT worth all the money spend. a motel 6 would have been done better. WILL NEVER STAY AT ANOTHER HILTON PROPERTY ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE WORLD.

that we had a place to stay.

Browse Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort traveller photo gallery