Reviews of Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NW/Kennesaw-Town Center 3 stars

895 Cobb Place Boulevard, Kennesaw, GA 30144, USA

#8 of 26 hotels in Kennesaw

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

My room was just like I saw on the picture the food was...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Roll-In Shower - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

There was nothing to dislike..... The service was excellent and the staff greeted me with a smile and the entrance was very nice

My room was just like I saw on the picture the food was great and the even had a piece of cake for my son's birthday

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

Okay
    • Queen Room

Not accepting cash while the agreement was to accept cash.

The environment was okay. The only issue I had was about not been allowed to pay with cash. It was frustrating. And i had to pay higher because my booking had to be cancelled and replaced with the new booking.

Nice hotel. Professional staff.

The room was not cleaned one day. They brought us fresh towels and took the trash out once we brought it to their attention. They did apologize and gave us extra Hilton points for our inconvenience.

The staff were nice. The beds were very comfortable.

Paid for breakfast $10.
    • Queen Room

Paid for breakfast $10.95 per .... nothing fancy. Paid while we were eating then there was a charged again for 2 on our bill. Still waiting for refund.

Breakfast was included in my booking but disappeared by the...
    • Queen Room

My expectations were not met at all

Breakfast was included in my booking but disappeared by the time I checked in. I had to be charged for $12. Why advertise the hotel just to catch guest on a service that cannot be delivered.

Staff members too young. Overall the stay wasn't worth the price.

Breakfast was awful, coffee was watered down the breckfast staff did nothing to accommodate guest.Room was not quality nothing special about it. It didn't show Hilton. More like, motel 6. We were charged twice for our room at $193.53 and a second time for $192.53. Called and spoke to manager but didn't get reaults. We were only suppose to be charged $228.13. They took $383! Now we have to wait 3-5 buisness days for the proper amount to be returned. Like I don't need my money now! I Give this hotel a 1 star. Doing the review the system calculates by smiley faces how to rate the hotel and ect. Only 1 star.

The outside sitting area was fair and your allowed to smoke. Nothing special.

The Hilton Garden INN is a nice hotel and it around a nice...
    • Queen Room

This hotel is not meant for kids and more for romance or business. The pictures for the pool made me think the pool was bigger but in person it wasn't that big.

The Hilton Garden INN is a nice hotel and it around a nice area. You have a movie theater and nice restaurant around you as well as a shopping center.Also, I like that the pool was a inside outside pool.

Warm and friendly hotel

I thought there should’ve been a cheaper option for breakfast. Not everybody is a big breakfast eater, and it was a lot of money for a small breakfast eater.

I thought the staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful.

All around good. I will be back.
    • King Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access

I didn't get Caffeinated coffee on the first day. Had to walk to Target and get my own. I paid enough for the room, I wish breakfast had been included. It says it was a a smoke free environment, but people were smoking all around the outside of the facility.

I think the atmosphere was beautiful and clean. I was able to get my work done and rest.

Overall our stay was wonderful. I will definitely be back to stay there at this location.
    • Queen Room

The wait staff needs to work on their hospitality skills. They over charged us twice for our breakfast. Also, the wait staff would not get me something from the kitchen but the cook overheard me and came out of the kitchen to get it for me. I gave him a sweet tip.

I loved the cook at your restaurant. He was great. He went out of his way to help me and my family. Also, the front desk staff.

Friendly and efficient staff was a great asset for this hotel

Add said showed hot tub..no hot tub tiled over a year ago pool water not clear...unfinished cleanup after repairs..drywall residue..

Mattress comfortable

Very friendly staff
    • Queen Room

We were charged for our breakfast. We asked opon registration if we had to pay and the answer was no. It cost about $25 with a tip included. Not happy🙁

Very nice beds and pillows

Perfect stay! Friendly staff. Nice rooms. Holiday magic included!

Everything was perfect!

This is one of the nicest Hilton Garden Inn locations, I've visited. When you are traveling with children during the holidays, little things mean the most. They had their very own "elf on the shelf" sitting in the lobby, which made it magical for the kids. The front desk staff (Kevin) was very accommodating and friendly. The breakfast was amazing. Nancy was our server and made it so special for the kiddos. She gave them both a gift from the hotel which made their day. Javier made my husband french toast and my son pancakes. Overall, this hotel is a great value for the money, and it feels like a high-end hotel. The rooms are nice, clean and comfortable. It's in a great location and parking was easy. We have family in the area and will ALWAYS choose this hotel from now on. We are already planning our next trip!

Can be a good place if they took my feedback

I dont know why they charge you for breakfast and yet most hotels give you complimentary breakfast. Secondly the rooms were not cleaned on a daily basis despite even asking them to clean it n even when they did they didnt even mob the bathroom properly. The beds were not comfortable. They should have nbcsn as a channel for sports. The staff at the front desk should all be on the same page when giving guest information. Staff shouldn’t have disagreements infront of the guests.

The location was ok. Breakfast wasnt not bad but for something that you charge, there could be more variety.

Already traumatized did not need this extra burden.

We were hurricane refugees and we're treated as if we were on vacation. I tried to make changes to my reservation based on storm track and the fact that I had two kittens. I will be writing Congressman about changing rules when people are fleeing disaster areas. After making my online reservation the page popped up to pay so that I could make changes to the reservation. I assumed because of heavy traffic or some other malfunction at the website that this was not working even though I applied more than three times. That they are able to take my credit card and charged me hundreds of dollars is obscene under the circumstances. Horrible treatment for Hilton card holder. I will make some noise about this problem

A complete refund is all that is required and all that I will accept.It's unconscionable to take advantage of people in a crisis

Not worth the money spent.
    • King Room with Spa Bath

Pictures are misleading, the hot tub by the pool is no longer there. Pool was dirty and pool area very small. Bed was uncomfortable and pillows even worse.

Location was convenient.

Nice place, good location

We stayed on the fifth floor, the halls were very warm...so warm that the ice machine could not make ice cubes, they were ice pieces. However, this did not affect our room, the A/C worked well enough to keep the room cool. We booked this hotel last minute, so we paid a premium for the room as demand was high. Two nights for a king room with fees and taxes cost us $486.

The area it was located in was right off the highway, and if needed you could walk to retail stores, movies, and restaurants.

The breakfast cook was very good.

The breakfast cook was very good. Omelette made fresh to order. Good variety of all you can eat food on the breakfast bar. Friendly staff. Breakfast is about $11.00 The gym was a nice convenience and looks out at the indoor outdoor pool.

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

Made our special night great!
    • King Room with Spa Bath

It was difficult to get the room temp correct. The lighting was so bad in the room. There was no channel guide so we had to flip through the channels and the "guide" station only said "usual program". Housekeeping was at the door at 8a,that's fine for rooms already checked out but when it's still occupied try to hold off till 930-1000 am. There was no place to put body wash or loofa in the shower but on the floor so a shelf in there would be nice.

The jacuzzi was wonderful. The bed was so very comfortable. It was such a nice room for us and it made the night wonderful. I had planned a special night for my boyfriend and me on Valentine's day this year at Embassy Suites but they had cancelled ny reservation and then refused to honor the reserved price which ended up ruining the night's ending. This time I chose Hilton for my special night and they didn't disappoint.

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

Hilton is in a great location. Accessible to main and major hwys, and good restaurants

Make sure in your hiring of any race, employees know how to speak English fluently.

bed comfortable nice clean and neat. the only thing, I had to go to wash room for more towels in which the young lady was very helpful who work the laundry room, but the Hispanic, not so friendly or helpful. asked question, his response no speak English. If not speak English..how does he know what I said? It was a young man and woman working together. Other than that, everything else fine. Suggestion, why Hilton doesn't offer free breakfast for guess? It would be nice. some people don't like going out to restaurants unfamiliar even if it looks safe.. Just a thought.

• Reviewed: 4 June 2017

won't be back

beds were too soft ..no bed boards available....no channel card for tv ...no free breakfast..out dated décor in room... noisy.....we thought we were paying for nicer room..not a good value at $179.

nice facilities pool bus center

Convenient to KSU
    • Queen Room

Needed earlier breakfast times for travelers needing to make appointments

Convenient to KSU Clean and newer hotel with comfortable accommodations Rooms were roomy with nice amenities like Keurig, fridge, desk and chair, and an armchair for reading.

• Reviewed: 31 March 2017

Worst nights sleep

The guest were loud in the hallway and no one stopped them. I couldn't move my room because it was booked. When I went to try and sleep in the bed furthest away from the door there was a deodorant cap in the covers which let me know that it had not been cleaned. Which then made me even more uncomfortable. On my first day the air conditioner was being fixed and when I returned to my room 9 hours later the door was left open because they turned the lick so it wouldn't close. The shower also backed up!

The staff were nice!

• Reviewed: 30 March 2017

Great see you soon
    • King Room with Spa Bath

The online rooms were not the same. My room did not have a couch like the online ad said.

The walk in spa tub was comfortable and relaxing. The room and bed were very nice.

• Reviewed: 12 March 2017

Great place to stay in Kennesaw!
    • Queen Room

Elevators are a bit scary, constantly popping and bouncing.. update them please! Offer military discount, but nothing for firefighters or police. I am happy they at least offer it for military though, they deserve more than we can offer. But please remember us firefighters!!

Location was nice, love the lobby and court yard area.

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

Staff made the difference
    • King Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access

People in adjoining room smoked and were noisy. After we complained, staff upgraded us to a nicer room and gave us a breakfast coupon.

Staff went out of their way.

• Reviewed: 19 January 2017

Great hotel, housekeepers need to step it up.

My room wasnt serviced, very dissapointing, I didnt have a "do not disturb" sign and left at 10am that day, returned after 10pm, no towels or toilet paper, paid too much money to not have room service.

Great pool and property was clean, love the new hardwood floors. Like that theres fruit infused water in the lobby, nice touch.

Perfect distance from Atlanta!

There was no fan in the bathroom and the lighting in the bathroom was poor.

The bed and pillows were comfortable. I slept like a rock and usually sleep poorly away from home. I loved that you used Neutrogena products. I use those at home as well. And the shower cap. Yes!

Beds were very comfortable

My room wasn’t clean.

Beds were very comfortable

Good and awesome

Everything good

Love the area and shopping centers

I was put in a handicap room

Pool

Overall.
    • Queen Room

Great breakfast! The Chef was so professional and friendly at the time to cook your choice.

Clean & friendly

Website states there is a hot tub but hotel did not have one.

Clean & friendly

Great! It is what I expected from Booking.Com
    • Queen Room

The staff was excellent and the facility perfect!

Close to shopping

Close to shopping

My back hurt after sleeping.

My back hurt after sleeping.

Very enjoyable stay.
    • Evolution King Jr Suite

Comfortable room and very nice breakfast.

Soap was used room kinda dirty

Soap was used room kinda dirty

Great place

Paying for buffet breakfast

Breakfast should be free

Very nice and staff extremely helpful

Very nice and staff extremely helpful

No public smoking facilities.
    • Queen Room

No public smoking facilities.

Hyatt

Gorgeous location

Very nice hotel clean with great staff

Front desk personnel was extremely nice.
    • Queen Room

Front desk personnel was extremely nice. She needs a bonus! We checked in the late afternoon of the 24th.

Enjoyable as near to our relatives

Could have provided shower gel as other stuff was issued

Great service and promptness

Prices

Great Breakfast! The chef was magnificent ‼️Hosea was his name, I think .

not happy with the price period for that price there should have been a continental breakfast I

They were ants in the bathroom and there was still food on the floor

The two things that I liked were the bed and the TV

The area was Near to everything

The area was Near to everything

Never will I stay again
    • Queen Room

Staff brought kids to work

It's was a good stay.

Wanted a spa tub

The room

Great property and people.
    • Queen Room

Not all fire doors were in proper working order

Staff was excellent

Everything was great

Everything was great

Great facility

Helped with early check in, two adjacent rooms, and one handicap room

Very nice.

No free breakfast.

The staff was very friendly. My room was spotless and the bed was very comfortable.

LOCATION!

Pool was closed.

LOCATION!!!

• Reviewed: 24 February 2017

I loved staying at this place.

The chef was very friendly and prepared our food as ordered.

• Reviewed: 24 February 2017

Room located by elevator

Room located by elevator

• Reviewed: 7 February 2017

we use your hotel at all of our travel when rooms are...

vending machines.

we use your hotel at all of our travel when rooms are available

• Reviewed: 7 February 2017

Ideally situated for business in the local area
    • Queen Room

Couldn't find any faults at all

Comfortable and ideally situated

• Reviewed: 5 January 2017

I'll be back
    • Evolution King Jr Suite

• Reviewed: 31 March 2016

Excellent staff

No breakfast included in room price. Would have been nice to have complimentary beverages, tea, coffee, etc available in lobby during the entire day

Excellent staff

• Reviewed: 10 February 2016

We stayed to be near a medical facility in Marietta.

We stayed to be near a medical facility in Marietta. When we arrived at the hotel, we asked if they had a wheelchair. They said they did not. About an hour later they showed up at the door with one. We were amazed. Service like that is rare these days. Very appreciative. Thanks.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2015

The hotel was clean well kept.

The only thing I did not like was not have the option of a hot tub room there are none at this location.

The hotel was clean well kept.the pool was very clean and well maintained .

• Reviewed: 8 August 2015

Staff very helpful, when I noticed an additional charge on...

The only problem we had with our room was the small fruit flys.

Staff very helpful, when I noticed an additional charge on my bill after checking in. The additional charge was taken off, since the charge wasn't explained during check in.

• Reviewed: 19 July 2015

The look and area of the hotel.

For the type of money you spend for a room you dont get any good amenities. For example, a simple breakfast. I felt I was just paying for the "ambience" because I could have gotten a better value for my money at a lower chain.

The look and area of the hotel. The staff was really nice, friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 7 July 2015

The breakfast and the patio area.

Very uunpleasant stay..Our air was out and they told us they were sold out but decided to move us at almost 12am.Then the other room was hot.i really feel like I shouldn't have been discounted

The breakfast and the patio area..

• Reviewed: 7 June 2015

It was a beautiful hotel and clean

The pillows were not comfortable they sunk flat when laid on them. Did not like the way the pool was set up, not big enough outside. For the price breakfast should have been included.

It was a beautiful hotel and clean

• Reviewed: 12 April 2015

Staff was super friendly & room was cleaned well every...

No complaints. I thoroughly enjoyed the stay.

Staff was super friendly & room was cleaned well every day. Bed was comfy and I liked having the fridge, microwave & Keurig. Laundry room a bonus since I don't like to let it pile up, even in vacation. :)

• Reviewed: 5 April 2015

Breakfast had good variety.

Stained carpet, room looks dated and worn. Staff confusion with our room - someone else tried to enter while we were already there - they had been given the same room number as us.

Breakfast had good variety. Beds comfortable.

• Reviewed: 14 March 2015

the ambiance was fitting for the occasion

they said I could check in @ 3:00PM, however our room wasn't ready and we weren't able to check in until after 6:00 PM.

the ambiance was fitting for the occasion

• Reviewed: 25 May 2016

Location was great and friendly staff

iron did not work and not enough toiletries...also flat pillows not my thing

Location was great and friendly staff

• Reviewed: 17 May 2016

Everything was nice

That I booked through booking.com

Everything was nice

• Reviewed: 28 March 2016

No exhaust fan in bathroom !

No exhaust fan in bathroom !!! YUCK

• Reviewed: 22 March 2016

When I checked into the room the bed wasn't made and the...

When I checked into the room the bed wasn't made and the shower wasnt clean. They did give me a bew room. But the staff was not friendly at all.

• Reviewed: 22 March 2016

location, staff, price

could still smell smoke in the outside area very fresh

location, staff, price

• Reviewed: 20 March 2016

The bed/pillows were incredibly comfortable

Overall, breakfast was good but the biscuits were not fluffy, they were kind of "tough"

The bed/pillows were incredibly comfortable

There are also 50 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.