Reviews of Hilton Garden Inn Austin Downtown 3 stars

500 North Interstate 35, Austin, TX 78701, USA

#87 of 193 hotels in Austin

The room was clean and the beds were very comfortable.
    • Deluxe King Room with Sofa Bed

The parking! Valet only and its $42/day AND you don’t have open access to your vehicle. If you need something from your vehicle the valet staff must get it for you or escort you to your vehicle. No self park option available. This was not stated anywhere on the site when booked.

The room was clean and the beds were very comfortable.

Staff was great, good coffee and infused water available in...
    • King Room - Mobility Accessible - Non-Smoking

Expected room to be larger, no outside window, room overlooked an unused lobby-like area.

Staff was great, good coffee and infused water available in lobby. Location was great for those wanting to be close to 6th street, visitors and convention center.

The fact I had to pay for valet the bums all around.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Bath Tub - Mobility Accessible

The fact I had to pay for valet the bums all around. Felt unsafe and walking around the hotel. Our room was not ready and we had to wait to get a room. Small pool and food was hard to get too. Restaurant was not open on time and we where starving.

Nice facility but not so nice neighborhood
    • Deluxe King Room with Sofa Bed

Location is not in the best part of town. A lot of homeless people in the area with a homeless shelter nearby. Not an area I would feel comfortable walking in after dark. In fact, we had one unpleasant experience while walking to the arena during the day. Also I felt price for overnight parking of our car ($42) was way too high. Since most travelers here would have a car and since parking on the street is extremely limited and not particularly safe, I feel most of this fee should really be part of the daily motel rate. Facility has no real lobby to speak of. Instead of a front desk there are 3 pods manned by staff to check in. Unfortunately we got the new person who continually had to go to the person at the pod next to her and ask for assistance with our check-in process. Room was already paid for and we arrived later in the afternoon but it seems like this staff person couldn't find us a room to check in to and had to have another staff person go to her terminal to check us in. Led to frustrating wait when we were anxious to get to our room and crash. We kept asking for an explanation but never got one.

Location is just off the interstate highway and close to UT. Room was nice and had nice view of downtown. Breakfast buffet was nice and filling.

The price at the time was a bit pricey for the Texas State...

The price at the time was a bit pricey for the Texas State Track meet was being held that weekend. The hotel is really in the thick of things if you like to be close to 6th street and the other busy street that have restaurants and clubs. The area was safe to me. This location is great for couples and people who want to party.

Absolutely fantastic!
    • King Room - Mobility Accessible - Non-Smoking

The first night I was in the hotel, I tried to call the kitchen for room service. No one answered; I called every 10 minutes for an hour (kitchen and front desk) but no one answered. Finally, after an hour, I received an answer and received a delicious dinner at my door in less time than promised; awesome. I'm wondering if the phone system was down for a short period of time.

I liked how cozy and simple the room was. The bed was VERY comfortable, pillows were perfect and nice shower pressure. I loved the makeup remover pads provided each day.

Pretty good
    • King Room - Mobility Accessible - Non-Smoking

Hotel kinda old...needs reformulation..staff ok..but never will use Booking.com again..wanted to pay cash as I checked out..they said "booking had already charged me!!" My advise..book directly with the hotel...

Hotel bom..localizacao...

1st time to stay at Garden Inn, bad experience to us and never want to stay again.

After staying for one night, we went out for conference. When we came back to the hotel room around 3 pm, the room was not cleaned up yet. We waited for an hour at the top for restaurant/breakfast area. On check out day, the clean-up lady knocked our door around 8 am to clean our room. That's way too early to clean up room. The hotel did not show to welcome its customers and just wanted to kick out customers as early as possible. On my 1st night, the water was not hot, after showering, I was cold and had to wear my jacket. The next serveral days, we took shower about 4 pm because we didn't wat to have cold water. On the 2nd night around 10 pm, suddenly there was banging sound just outside the room door. We are a bit scary. It contained for about 5 minutes. We opened the door to peek, there was a maintenance guy banging the ceiling. We didn't know what he was doing. We just closed the door and waited for a while. No sound anymore. It's so weird.

I like there was ice water with fruit inside in the lobby for customers (basically most of the hotels around that area were doing this).

It was just the worst Hilton Honors experience I have had.
    • Deluxe King Room with Sofa Bed

The elevators are horrible. The pillows need help and the pool was drained. If I had known the pool was not functioning, I would have stayed elsewhere and going to the Hilton pool did not work like they said. I will not stay here next year.

The bed was hard and they overcooked my waffle. Had to make a new one.

Overall, we had a nice stay & my 12 year old daughter and I enjoyed sitting outside at the pool.

The pool was really small, wish it were bigger. The location/neighborhood seemed a bit "sketchy" a few blocks away.

The décor was modern & cheerful. The staff was all very friendly & efficient. And there is an outdoor pool!

Great location, friendly staff, minimalist amenities.

The pool was disappointing as it is very small, doesn’t get much sun where it’s located and there isn’t a hot tub. Sheets were a little small and kept sliding off in the middle of the night, no fan in the room or bathroom.

The staff were friendly and helpful. The location was perfect for exploring the heart of downtown Austin with great food, entertainment and outdoor activities.

It was alright. I'm not planning on being a guest of Hilton ever again.

They charged my party and I $46 to store our car in the parking lot for 8 hours overnight. That's extremely ridiculous. Hotels always offer free guest parking, but apparently, Hilton is too cheap to treat its guests like guests.

The complementary fruit-flavored water was exceptional.

Great location, good service, and worth the price.

My only complaint on the room is that there's no fans in the bathroom. With 3 of us rotating showers, it steamed up really hard and then with humidity took forever to cool down in order to put on my makeup. I thought maybe it was just our room, but my friends didn't have one either. But that's my only complaint!

Upon arrival at HGI, we were met with friendly smiles and check in was easy. Our room was exactly as described online. Kind of small but very clean and comfortable. Due to the humidity outside it was kind of stuffy and since there's no way to open windows we tried to crank the AC to get more comfortable. The bartender on the 18th floor was very nice and the view of the city from there is great, breakfast was good and fast. The location of this hotel was key for us and it didn't disappoint! The outdoor walkway to Easy Tiger was perfect and it was close enough to 6th Street for easy walkability to any other bars or restaurants. Definitely recommend this property!

location is good

WORST SEVICE. DOUBLE CHARGED ME I paid the deposit and room fee with two different card but they forgot to cancel the pre-authorization on my credit card. i called million times and finally someone found that problem and told me the accounting people will call me back but they NEVER did. The man who answers the phone has such BAD attitude with nothing but repeat they did nothing wrong and ask me to talk to your bank. worst experience EVER and I didn't get my money back yet.

location is good

Nice stay, no frills, at a decent price, not a great area.
    • King Room - Mobility Accessible - Non-Smoking

The bath was a little dirty. There wasn't a safe. On the route back my taxi driver said that this wasn't the best area for me to stay in and to try to avoid it in future. Private pool is a bit small and also can be seen by everyone checking in.

Last minute booking had space at a decent price. Room was a nice size, bed was clean, view was nice. Plugs on the lamp were good. The front of staff were friendly and I could put my bag in a secure room after I checked out. Toiletries were good and Neutrogena.

This hotel won't blow you away, but it does a good job for a reasonable price in a great location

$25/hour late checkout fee is pretty steep - most hotels that I've stayed at will be flexible and give you an extra hour or two if you ask ahead of time. Only some of the cable channels worked - half were grainy and unwatchable.

Location is perfect for going out - right in between Rainey Street and 6th. Hotel is clean. The free Wifi is surprisingly fast - even fast enough to stream Netflix if you want to have a lazy morning.

If downtown Austin exploration is your goal, this is your place for value, comfort and location.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Bath Tub - Mobility Accessible

The place is a little dated as far as decor and compared to some of the newer hotels, is nothing overly fancy.

The location was perfect! Easy to find location and walk-able to a majority of things around Austin. If you need to be around the city center or going to the convention center, this is the place to stay. The room was comfortable, quiet and still offered an amazing elegance to your stay.

Great location and very quiet hotel

No free breakfast. This is a common thing these days and the parking fees were very very high.

This hotel is very well located and extremely quiet, we were right next to South X South West and you couldn't hear a thing, also inside the hotel was quiet too. You would think you were the only guest.

Very nice and clean hotel.

Very nice and clean hotel. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We traveled with a 3 month old and they made sure we had a crib all set up when we got there. We had a beautiful view of the Capitol outside our window. Hotel is centrally located in the city and a great home base.

Great location and very clean!

Lots of homeless people on the sidewalks around the property. Probably not great for solo female travelers.

Great location and very clean! Walking distance to 6th street and other tourist attractions but far enough away from the loud party noise of all the bars.

Hated it!!

Checkin/checkout peesonnel front desk, hotel director (front desk) they attempted to degrade you and act as if you didnt belong in their hotel. Rm was suppose to be 219. Tax 32, breakfast for 4 included. When i checked in they said breakfast wasnt included and the room was $303.00 B/S their sorry

Support staff/house keeping

I highly recommend this hotel, especially if you have business around the Capitol area of Austin!

No complaints! Great stay!

The breakfast was delicious! A nice variety of food on the buffet, and the staff was great! Our room was comfortable and quiet. The room was spotless. When we had a bit of trouble with our television, the staff sent someone to help us immediately The engineer arrived promptly, and was great! Problem solved!

Disgusted
    • Deluxe King Room with Sofa Bed

The bathroom is tiny as hell....the television was not working. The three days we were here we had no hot water. Called several time to the front desk to resolve this matter and guess what...no hot water. Came back on Christmas Eve from visiting family, the room seemed "clean", guess what we found a used enima kit on our bathroom counter. Called front desk to inform them of what was in our bathroom and we got a grand prize of a free breakfast, which they could shove up their ass. Bottom line, we are not satisfied with our stay and will not come back.

The parking attendents were fast and friendly.

Worst hotel stay ever.

Pretty much from the get go from rude staff, to being uninformed about valet parking. Room wasn't fresh musty smells in chair, linens not fresh. Refrigerator not working. Had to have it replaced. Restroom not spotless. Awkwardly crowded. No towel racks. Just 100% very dissatisfied. Waiting on the funds to be credited, which according to Hilton everything should already be credited. Bank hasn't posted my credit as of yet. May need to call the bank.

nothing except the breakfast.

Very happy, would recommend
    • Deluxe King Room with Sofa Bed

Complimentary breakfast/pastries would have been a nice touch to go with the coffee in reception.

Great location for downtown Austin, all walkable.

Clean, comfortable and the staff was superb.

Only complaint is that the breakfast buffet was expensive and had similar offerings/quality to the breakfast bars offered for free at other hotels

Clean, comfortable and the staff was superb.

Check-in/-out area is awful — arrived on a cold rainy...

Check-in/-out area is awful — arrived on a cold rainy day and it felt like checking in/out is done on the street, not welcoming at all Extra charge for parking and breakfast — room price was pretty high already, should be complementary

Nice clean quiet place close to the action
    • King Room - Mobility Accessible - Non-Smoking

Booking. Com didn't make it clear that parking was available in valet only and it would be an additional cost of $30 plus. I would not have booked this hotel if I knew that information. The manager took care of the problem but I don't like the idea of having to pay for a prime weekend rate and pay for an additional parking fee.

Close to downtown action. Easy to get to from freeway. Nice staff. We received a clean quiet room with a fantastic view.

Excellent stay in a very nice hotel with comfortable rooms and excellent staff.
    • King Room - Mobility Accessible - Non-Smoking

There was not anything about this stay that I did not enjoy/like.

Rooms are very nice and very clean. The bed was very comfortable; the HVAC system was quiet. The staff was friendly and helpful. Enjoyed both the breakfast and the dinner menus/offerings--excellent value and quality.

Pretty. Clean comfortable, however bathroom felt cramped

The bathroom is tiny. I believe it’s the smallest bathroom of any hotel I’ve stayed and I travel a lot

It was a perfect location to be in walking distance to restaurants and bars

Loved the hotel a bit over priced because of grand prix .

Think for the price breakfast could have been included. Think 32 dollars a night for parking is a bit excessive.

Loved the hotel a bit over priced because of grand prix . The location was great and the local area was lovely.

super central location, good for youngsters
    • Deluxe King Room with Sofa Bed

You have no choice other than vale parking and it is extremely expensive. The isolation of the rooms is not perfect, so if you have party-people (and you usually do), you may have some noise coming from the corridor or other rooms.

the location is really ideal, super central, you go downstairs and you are on 6th street. The room is spacious and the bed is comfy.

I liked the staff , the room and the location

The WIFI is the worst i had in 15 years , weak with bad reception too . They don't have an independent service elevator for their restaurant , once the elevator smelled food , the other smelled garbage .... real garbage

I liked the staff , the room and the location

Impressive
    • Deluxe King Room with Sofa Bed

In the restaurant on Friday there were only 2 people working. They were extremely professional and maintained their professionalism under fire.

Great Belgium Waffles.

It was okay.
    • Deluxe King Room with Sofa Bed

I don't like you had to used Valet is not parking spots in downtown soooooo busy, pool very small for the hotel and only one pool, lobby is small too, bathroom in my room tiny.

Close to 6th very close, easy to walk downtown!

Good downtown location

The pool was fairly small which I didn't expect. Also my room was on the inside so the window faced out into the common room instead of outside which was weird.

I was in Austin to attend RTX 2017. I hadn't wanted to mess with parking so having a close location to the convention was a plus. The restaurant was also wonderful!

Great location if you're visiting downtown Austin and...

Staff with a bad attitude. Valet attendants were 10 times nicer than those at those at reception, as if checking us in/out was a hassle for them. AC only cooled half of the room, so one bed was freezing while the other was very hot. Valet is not included and is at $32.00/night of $18 daily.

Great location if you're visiting downtown Austin and the bars off 6th.

If you don't mind paying for mandatory valet, then stay!
    • Deluxe King Room with Sofa Bed

We hated that you HAVE to valet (or park on the street, which is still not free), and valet is NOT complimentary. This was a huge disappointment and the lack of communication between hotel and valet staff gave us bad vibes right off the bat.

The cleanliness of the bathroom is always important to both my partner and I, so naturally we are tough critics; however, we were extremely pleased to find just how clean the room and bathroom was. We also melted into the bed! It was so comfortable!

PERFECT WILL STAY AGAIN
    • Deluxe King Room with Sofa Bed

WAS THERE WITH A TON OF FRIENDS JUST WISHED WE COULD OF ALL BEEN ON THE SAME FLOOR

HOW THE ELEVATOR NEEDED OUR ROOM KEY TO EVEN USE IT. HAD COFFEE EVERYTHING WAS JUST PERFECT

No view at all windows showed the hotel

The way the hotel is laid out the rooms are on one side of the hall and an overlook onto the lounge on the other, except for one side of the building. Instead of the window overlooking the city it overlook the inside of the hotel

The rooms were a decent size and it was close the convention center

Great place, great location.
    • Deluxe King Room with Sofa Bed

There was a lot of homeless people in the area, but they didn't seem harmful.

The bed was so comfortable after a day of walking the city, all the staff were friendly and professional. The location was great just about walking distance to a lot of neat areas.

Hilton prices for a Motel 6 experience! Never Again!

Valet ONLY parking, for $32 a night. Upscale pricing, yet breakfast for 2 was an additional $31 with extremely limited choices. The pool water was GREEN with visable Algae on the steps and perimeter. My room was hot, no shower curtain, no trash liners... went to breakfast paid with my debit card, and was called an hour later stating my meal would be charged to my room for failure to pay prior to leaving. At checkout the already horrible experience only got worse. I reviewed my charges, valet was not included. I asked the young lady to add it, she did, then was told by valet I would need to pay. Front desk claimed they could not generate a receipt showing my room had been charged to my card. In general... the ONLY positive was location. Otherwise the stay was miserable and beyond my ability to explain exactly how disappointed and shocked I was.

I was extremely disappointed overall. I booked Hilton, but resulted with a Motel 6 experience.

Overall worth it but could improve things just by communication so as not to be surprised upon arriv
    • Deluxe King Room with Sofa Bed

The pool was tiny and deceiving by the pictures. The bar and dining area were only open at 5:00pm so you couldn't get room service until that time. No breakfast room service., they stopped serving breakfast at 10 so if you wanted to sleep in you had to get dressed and go out on the town to eat which wasn't too bad because you're centrally located but nonetheless , sometimes it's nice to get room service when your're pampering yourself. The prices in the little market were outrageous even for a Hilton. 6.50 for a bottle of water was a bit ridiculous. There should be some disclaimer that there is construction going on and that the waterfront is not a waterfront but dirty green water due to upgrade and construction up river . Also warn people that parking is 35 dollars a night . That was a bit of a sticker shock to me !

I liked the fitness room and the bed/ pillows as well as the tolietries all neutrogena products. Loved the staff, bartender Phill was amazing ! so were the valets !

• Reviewed: 8 June 2017

Great location (close to I-35)
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Bath Tub - Mobility Accessible

I'm allergic to feather and down, unfortunately those were the only types of pillows they have. House keeping ended up having to send up extra blankets that were shoved into pillow cases for a make shift pillow, not the most comfortable, but I appreciate the effort and have now learned to make sure to ask in advance of booking, or bring my own pillow which is not always an option.

Good location, close to where we were going for a concert. Great breakfast bar.

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

Couldn't book us in as lost wallet with card & id

I lost my wallet including cards & Id and live 4 hours away. There was nothing they could do even though we could have paid in cash and my friend had Id - I also had email with booking confirmation. They were rude & unhelpful. So two women & a 4 year old in a strange city had to cancel booking as there was nothing they could do for us. We went to Hilton embassy suites & my husband was able to pay over the phone no problem - they were nice & helpful - and they would have accepted cash if necessary! Much nicer hotel - same rate but included breakfast & drinks reception.

Great place to stay close to the action!
    • Deluxe King Room with Sofa Bed

Shuttle service would have been nice. Had to drive to San Marcos to float the river.

Everyone was very helpful and friendly. Very close to all the 6th street bars and restaurants. Walking distance to bat bridge, capital and Texas history museum.

Great stay and very well taken care of!

The parking is really expensive.

When asking where to go for our daughter's 18th birthday dinner, the staff took note, unbeknownst to us and upon our return to our room, they delivered chocolate covered strawberries and a card, signed by the front desk staff! Such a pleasant surprise! Also the dinner recommendation was perfect the restaurant was fabulous!

Bed and bedding were wonderful.

Parking was in only valet. While they were fast I prefer to park myself. Entrance to hotel and the exit left much to be desired.

Bed and bedding were wonderful. Staff as very helpful with directions, very friendly and courteous. Very easy to visit 6th restaurants. Location for convention center is excellent.

• Reviewed: 28 April 2017

Had a great time in Austin for the Handbuilt Show and MotoGP, wouldn't stay at the Hilton Garden Inn

Bathroom was tired, shower head hanging off the wall and the water pressure was poor. Staff were not all that friendly. Not unhelpful though. Ridiculously over priced. No room service after 10pm! Swimming pool is really not a swimming pool, more of a fake looking waterfall you can sit in. The pantry was again, ridiculously overpriced. $30 for a terrible microwave meal, a bag of candy and a bottle of water. Felt like we got a bit ripped off by the cars that the hotel valets were organising for us too. Way more expensive than regular taxis.

Bed was really comfortable. Room was spacious and clean. Really good location for downtown Austin. Within walking distance of everything we needed.

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

Skip this place, if you have another option.

We had problems with this reservation and ultimately has to have you intervene with the hotel. The hotel rooms were very pricey, even by Los Angeles standards. The rooms were very small and did not include glasses, everything was plastic or paper. Tiny bathroom, TV did not work, nor did the phones half the time. I would never stay there again. The restaurant/bar was bleak and stark and looked like it was about to close down indefinitely. Not inviting, to say the least.

The only even marginallly good thing about this hotel was the location, and that wasn't even too good. The staff were nice.

• Reviewed: 20 April 2017

Valet parking may dent your car!

Front desk staff was not polite. My car suffered a small dent damage while in the valet parking location. I called the valet supervisor and received excuses as to why this would not be repaired. The repair of the debt will cost $150. What lousy service from this group! I will never return to any of these hotels. Thankfully, I have many choices, and I will use them!

Not one thing was special about this place. It is barely middle of the road from my opinion. There are much better places to stay within walking distance of this hotel. Check them out and you will see. I will not stay here again, ever!

• Reviewed: 12 April 2017

Disappointing. Not the hotels fault but street bums and dirty downtown are NOT family friendly.

The pool pictures online are very misleading. They have a very SMALL pool w/a trickle coming down the waterfall. We went to swim and after we saw it decided no to.

Breakfast buffet was good but cost too much. 16.00 per adult?

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

Would look for a different hotel during next stay in Austin.

The room didn't have water or Mini Bar. Sheets were not changed often enough. Heating and cooling system was very loud interrupting sleep ALL Night. Overhead lighting in bathroom was most annoying. Without options. No magnifying mirror in the bathroom. Fawcet drain in tub was difficult to operate and often didn't drain properly. There were no shower caps. Bathroom was small in general and the fixtures were quite low-end. Room was decorated nicely, well coordinated BUT the curtain fabric was plastic and ugly.

Eggs. We're good. Breakfast selection was Very goog.

• Reviewed: 11 February 2017

It's okay.

No water in the room. Nothing special and I expected something extra when paying a lot for a room. The view sucked.

Only stayed one night but the room was nice.

• Reviewed: 27 January 2017

A+ Super hotel!
    • Deluxe King Room with Sofa Bed

It was costly. However, on NYE I have come to expect that.

The cleanlinessame was A+. The decor in the rooms was beautiful. The swimming pool, though small was beautiful. The location is superb, walking distance to 6th streets bars and clubs.

• Reviewed: 8 January 2017

Would get this Hotel again!
    • Deluxe King Room with Sofa Bed

The refrigerator sounded like it was taking off. Management came and balanced it, but by the time we left it was getting loud again.

Great location. Away from 6th street, but close enough to walk to all the great things to see and do. Nice clean hotel. Management very nice. Quiet.

• Reviewed: 31 December 2016

clean and friendly
    • Deluxe King Room with Sofa Bed

I didn't like that you had to valet your car if you wanted to park on site.

The rooms were spacious and clean, and the staff was extremely friendly. The location was great, everything was within walking distance.

• Reviewed: 30 December 2016

Awesome Location

A shuttle to and from locations outside of downtown would have been nice.

Location was key..we were down in Austin for a birthday party on 6th street. The location saved us on taxi and uber fees.

• Reviewed: 29 December 2016

Staff was extremely helpful and friendly

Wifi was intermittent at best and that is being nice! If you are trying to work from the hotel, good luck!! I typically stay at Hilton properties and have never had such terrible internet service!

Staff was extremely helpful and friendly

• Reviewed: 23 December 2016

Not as advertised. Shady dealings.

The price they charged me wasn't the price advertised on booking.com and a valet offered me a cash price for him to valet and then the hotel charged me for parking anyway.

• Reviewed: 22 December 2016

Good overall stay

Front desk manager and some of the front desk staff were lacking in personality

Good location and price was reasonable, hotel cleanup crew and valet were excellent

• Reviewed: 19 December 2016

The area did not appear safe with so many sleeping on the...

The area did not appear safe with so many sleeping on the street right next to hotel - so we ended up using taxi service everywhere instead of walking and enjoying the area as planned

• Reviewed: 18 December 2016

Loved the food, service, and cleanliness.

Loved the food, service, and cleanliness. The one problem we had was one valet member not coming out to get our car while standing in the lobby talking. But all other staff was wonderful

• Reviewed: 17 December 2016

Nice Accommodations/Mandatory $42 Valet :(

Mandatory Valet parking charge of $42 added to room rate. Not advertised on the travel sites. Very inconvenient and pricey. Need new pillows on the beds. They were too flat.

Rooms were nice. USB ports in lamps. Location was vwry convenient for 6th St in Austin.

• Reviewed: 16 December 2016

The location was great!

The room and bathroom were small. The cost to park a car in the lot is high. You have to call the valet to retrieve your vehicle.

The location was great!

• Reviewed: 14 December 2016

Should have told me the 18th floor was closed for special...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Bath Tub - Mobility Accessible

Should have told me the 18th floor was closed for special event.. Saturday night. cleaning lady knocked on my door "three times" Sunday morning at 9, 10, and 11 to see if I was checking out yet. Checkout is at noon, she should know that.

• Reviewed: 27 November 2016

Comfortable hotel with over priced parking

I didn't like the surprise valet charge. The fact that this hotel is a valet only hotel should be made much more clear when booked. The fact that we paid a little over $100 for three nights of parking is absolutely ridiculous. We wouldn't have reserved a room at this hotel if we had known we would pay so much for parking.

The bed was comfortable and it was quiet.

• Reviewed: 15 November 2016

Fun stay to be near down town, walking distance.
    • Deluxe King Room with Sofa Bed

Room smelled of mold and smoke. Where we were (1023) there is a bad water /mold stain in the hall and the smell was in the room we just sprayed the room and let it be.

Room service was kind and friendly

• Reviewed: 9 November 2016

Would not stay here again

This hotel needs a face lift. The lobby had an odd smell. The A/C in our room was loud and did not keep the room cool. The humidity in the room was higher than it was outside. Window in the room faced an interior lobby area, no outside view at all. Only parking is valet, which is not bad, but there should not be an additional charge ($34/night) for it when you have no other option.

• Reviewed: 1 November 2016

Hilton did not provide free breakfast. Breakfast was pricey. No cable television, poor reception.

No shuttle service by Hilton. Lemon water and pineapple water in the lobby not provided 24 hours. When asked front desk for shuttle reservation to airport they said I had to make it myself.

Breakfast was good. Restaurant was good Renovated but very conservative décor was not welcoming colors. Outdoors needed cleaning especially where the water was. Lots of trash and debri in the water area.

• Reviewed: 1 November 2016

Good enough

Although the hotel has had a renovation there are still signs of wear and tear. Especially in the bathroom where the sink did not drain properly and the shower took a long time to heat up. The location at the end of 6th street is far from ideal.

Clean room, comfortable bed

• Reviewed: 27 October 2016

Disappointed

My room was horrible, for $250 I could have stayed anywhere else and got a lot better room. The room was tiny, it had an unpleasant odor, the construction outside of my window was loud, I'm not sure what was above me but it was a loud hammering type sound, I was just very disappointed in the room for the amount of money I paid for it

The hotel in general was nice, and the valet service was good.

• Reviewed: 17 October 2016

Downtown, where the action takes place ...
    • Deluxe King Room with Sofa Bed

Place is modern and clean but I found it fairly noisy! This was due to guests on the same floor. It's close to the party area (6th) street, so I guess a lot of folks book it for that reason.

• Reviewed: 6 October 2016

Great location, hope a problem doesn't come up though!

Power outage made for a miserable night and only compensation was 50%. It was completely unbearable and we left to go stay with a friend. Had i been the manager i would have gone above and beyond 50%

• Reviewed: 5 October 2016

Loved our stay at beautiful, clean and super friendly staffed hotel.

In house resturant open weird hours and not atmosphere/menu alluring as other hotel restaurants.

Staff excellent, rooms modern and nice; location perfect.