Reviews of Hilton Garden Inn Boca Raton This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

8201 Congress Avenue, Boca Raton, FL 33487, United States of America

#10 of 25 hotels in Boca Raton

• Reviewed: June 14, 2018

Said it all in the above. Would not stay here again

I have stayed at a lot of Hilton properties. The beds and the pillows leave a lot to be desired. Also most Hilton associated properties have free breakfast. There was nothing special or different than what others have for free

Clean

• Reviewed: May 28, 2018

Excellent devilish cookies thought alittle flat, a buddha bowl instead of pork items and sweetened b

Three receptionists, two excellent, one snobby/bothered by questions from me.

Extra large pillows and bed like a cloud. Would of liked more ways to hang wet towels.

• Reviewed: May 21, 2018

Could have been better.

The bed was not as comfortable as on prior visit. Also, our reservation was not totally honored due to booking through a 3rd party--we were given a handicapped accessible room on the 4th floor, but at least it had a king bed. We asked about AARP discount and were informed that should have been provided through booking.com. Overall, we could have stayed at a less expensive facility, but chose to stay at the Hilton due to our prior good experience. If I go to Ft. Lauderdale in June, I will not be staying at a Hilton.

Easy entrance and exit, clean, staff were pleasant enough.

• Reviewed: May 11, 2018

Perfect for the business traveler

Front desk could have been a bit less snooty, if you are not a member. Breakfast didn't have any vegetables. Rooms not catering to tea drinkers

I like this hotel. It has everything you need, including a restaurant

• Reviewed: May 8, 2018

The stay was ok

Had to buy breakfast here, the television didn't show what shows we were watching.. we cou l d see the channel's but for the shows no information popped up the whole weekend..had to click on each channel to see what was playing. ..

The hotel is very inviting when you walk in..it was clean

• Reviewed: May 1, 2018

Great bed! Kind employees! Perfect quick trip.

At checkin, I mentioned that it was my girlfriend’s birthday weekend and within minutes, one of the women who checked us in headed up to our room with a little bag filled with snacks, juice, and a breakfast voucher for the next morning. It was so thoughtful and sweet!

• Reviewed: April 26, 2018

Terrible

The bed was too hard the dishes where dirty and the pillows was not soft for the price of money I spent poor poor poor comfort

Only the design on the walls

• Reviewed: April 9, 2018

Wonderful and clean

Staff allowed us early check in, we were traveling from Pittsburgh PA- we had a long travel day-staff was very very accommodating. Rooms very neat and clean.

• Reviewed: January 27, 2018

Polite Reception staff.

Plumbing in the room(410) poor drainage in the bath/shower ended up standing in 3inches of water whilst showering, shower head and pressure of water need attention. Air conditioning on all the time couldn’t turn it off in the room or the bathroom so very noisey. Breakfast every morning the staff didn’t keep the breakfast bar filled up so we had to ask contantly for items, they were too busy talking amongst themselves. Not as good as the Hilton Garden in Key West. It would be good if the rooms had complimentary water each day.

Polite Reception staff.

• Reviewed: January 23, 2018

Perfect fit for a perfect stay.

They need to figure out a different approach to cooking omelet station at breakfast. The Chef was doing one at a time basically and it took a half hour to get omelet. This is an easy fix with either adding one more person during busy weekend times or season.

• Reviewed: January 16, 2018

Clean hotel with friendly staff!

Some of the food was great, especially the sausage and waffles. However the bacon and fruit were not great!

Bed was very comfortable and staff were welcoming and helpful. I had a 100$ charge from them without my knowledge but staff offered a free breakfast and rectified the issue.

• Reviewed: January 11, 2018

Friendly, clean and good food !

Liked all 👍🏼

The location (2 min drive from I-95 exit) The delicous and copious breakfast The pleasant hotel lobby The friendly staff The facilities : laundry room, business center,... The restaurant serves excellent food for dinner

• Reviewed: December 12, 2017

Good for families with kids

Could be all day tea & coffee at the lobby.

Good breakfast, comfortable rooms, friendly personnel and restaurant staff. Free Wifi and connection speed is ok. Free & easy parking. If you have something to do in Boca Raton, hotel's location is reasonably suitable. Also next to one of I-95 exits.

• Reviewed: December 11, 2017

It was just OK. We expected better.

Receptionist, Michelle, was horrible.She forgot to activate our key cards, refused to help us change the room and did not give us breakfast vouchers.

Mattress was very good.

• Reviewed: November 29, 2017

Convenient place to stay while visiting family.

Could have offered free continental breakfast.

Bed was very comfortable. Thermostat control for A/C kept room at consistent temperature. Quiet and very clean smelling.

• Reviewed: May 30, 2017

Nice hotel, except for the palmetto insects on the first floor.

During my stay we found two palmetto bugs. One in our room (we stayed on the first floor) and one in the hall way. I was very surprised about the infestation as this did affect my stay at a Hilton. It's disgusting to have to tip toe around your room fearing you'll step on a palmetto. This definitely affect my opinion about Hilton as you do not care about the cleanliness of your hotel in Boca Raton.

Responsive staff. Restaurant was good, Room was well maintained.

• Reviewed: April 12, 2017

Hilton Comfort

The hotel is right next to the Interstate which is convenient for traveling; however, there is nothing except a gas station within walking distance. The room was very quiet except during housekeeping times when there was loud chatter and constant door slamming up and down the hallway. Don't plan to sleep in!

I found this room clean and comfortable. I only had one meal at the restaurant but the salad and Chicken Fettucini were both delicious.

• Reviewed: April 5, 2017

Great place to stay for the business traveler.

Please stop that horrible vanilla cream that you leave next to the coffe maker for the coffee. Distgusting stuff.

Liked the "night-light" in the bathroom. The location for business travelers is fantastic! Good and Comfortable bed

• Reviewed: March 27, 2017

Friendly staff, would visit again

Did not try the pool, but it looked very small and road side vs pictures.

Great bed, quiet hotel, friendly staff, free parking. No unpleasant surprises.

• Reviewed: February 19, 2017

great location, clean and friendly staff

the carpet needs to be replaced.

we did not eat there because the price was $12 each. and we don't eat that much to make it worth it great location. very easy off interstate. starbucks coffee and water available in lobby

• Reviewed: December 20, 2016

Great and nice experience!

The whole experience from check-in to check-out was a great one. The staff was friendly and helpful. Rooms were spacious and clean. Had an issue with the TV when I first checked-in and it was fixed right away. I would definitely stay here again and highly recommend it.

• Reviewed: November 14, 2016

There was an extensive floor cleaning project going on when...
    • King Junior Suite

There was an extensive floor cleaning project going on when we were checking out. That made it difficult to move our bags through the lobby. It seems like they could have chosen a better time to do that.

• Reviewed: November 8, 2016

The worst hotel ever

Pillows were terrible. We were promise heatedpool no we were promised conjoining room no they had us on one floor and then moved us to another floor Going to get ice with my kids a girl wearing a mans shirtcomes out of hallway running with the clothes and heels in her hand. I'm very upset not what my children should be seeing. During the night there was a bachelor party couple of doors down. It was just terrible

• Reviewed: November 1, 2016

The entire staff could not have been nicer.
    • King Room - Disability Access

An extra moving chair in the bedroom.

The entire staff could not have been nicer. We were so impressed - really outstanding. We would definitely come there again.

• Reviewed: October 12, 2016

This review is a little skewed as our stay was quite unusual.

This review is a little skewed as our stay was quite unusual. We were evacuated from our hotel near the coast in the run up to Hurricane Matthew and found a room here at the last minute. The place was full and everyone was pretty much stuck in the hotel as we waited the storm out so I don't really know how things would be on a normal day. As a place to weather the storm it was excellent. The staff were well prepared, communicated in detail with the guests about preparations for the hurricane, what to do during it and how they would continue to look after everyone staying there in the event of a power outage. Flashlights and glow sticks were issued to all and despite the considerable pressure of a completely full hotel (with guests unable to go anywhere) they endeavoured to provide service as usual. We felt very reassured by the level of proffessionalism and care for the guests displayed by the staff on this extraordinary occassion.

• Reviewed: September 28, 2016

Dissapointed in frequent room malfunctions.
    • King Room - Disability Access

It was not their fault when we were locked out of our room for 1 1/2 hours. The electric sensor needed to be changed out-4 new AA batteries. The maintenance tech on duty couldn't do it. They called in the Engineer from home, but by the time he got there the bartender figured it out and corrected the issue.(Lack of training of Maint. Tech/staff.) The next night the TV went out and it was not fixed until after we went to bed. It conked out shortly after the presidential debate started. To the credit of the Front Office, staff they let us use another room to watch the debate.

The breakfast buffet was good. The waffle and pancakes were excellent. We received vouchers for free breakfasts because of our being locked out of the room.

• Reviewed: September 20, 2016

Friendly Staff, poor facility

Fire alarm malfuctioned twice during stay (3am one night and 11pm another) - waking everyone in the hotel up and sending them outside for a half hour. First room had water damage in bathroom (strong mildew smell), second room I was moved to had silverfish infestation.

Friendly staff did their best to meet my needs.

• Reviewed: August 18, 2016

MOST EXPENSIVE TRIP EVER.

Not being charged double....like the booking at Bocas raton for same days.really bad business. A grand cheat from people who could I'll afford it.Why? We were at.garden Hilton in Baton Rouge. On those days.Lousiana.

Was never there.

• Reviewed: August 9, 2016

The staff was very friendly.

The room smelled like cigarettes. The key lime pie tasted terrible.

The staff was very friendly. Breakfast buffet was excellent. Bed and pillows were very comfortable.

• Reviewed: August 2, 2016

Would not stay again and not a good value for what I paid!

Staff could have been more helpful with dinner accommodations as I arrived at 10:05. They were giving other orders at that time and could have taken an order from me. Nicole was very rude with this and I had to order take out. Then I noticed after getting take out other people were still receiving food!! Not good feeling as a guest!!!

I did not like anything about this property casegoods were old looking and iron wasn't the best. The staff at night was horrible.

• Reviewed: July 28, 2016

Comfort and clean but bring a book to read because the TV reception was garbage!

The tv reception was worse than I have ever experienced. I called down to the desk and she sent up a maintenance guy. He did not speak English and told me that it would be better but it was the service. Could not watch tv at all.

Bed was very comfortable.. And cookies were great. Staff was great.

• Reviewed: July 11, 2018

People and restaurant

Small workout room

People and restaurant

• Reviewed: June 18, 2018

Good value for money

Good location if you have a car. near the beach if this is what you want. Free parking.

• Reviewed: June 18, 2018

Good value for money

Good location.

• Reviewed: May 28, 2018

N/a

• Reviewed: May 22, 2018

Best hotel.

• Reviewed: May 17, 2018

Not spectacular, it was ok.

I guess I liked it. Breakfast was alright, just the basics. For the price I would recommend .

Like the room, comfortable and clean.

• Reviewed: May 12, 2018

I would happily stay again on next visit

The desk clerk, Shanada

• Reviewed: May 10, 2018

Attractive, nice setting.

Furniture squished into one corner. Bottom of bathtub slopes into center so it's hard to stand in comfortably.

• Reviewed: May 9, 2018

Great...they are still holding some of my things as I am up north for a funeral.

One night clerk was rude, but the manager took care of everything!

Yes, great!

• Reviewed: May 1, 2018

Everything!

They had great customer service skills! Quiet hotel!

Everything! This is the best hotel I ever stayed in!

• Reviewed: April 30, 2018

The lobby was absolutely beautiful.

The lobby was absolutely beautiful. They also had complimentary cookies, which was appreciated.

• Reviewed: April 26, 2018

Fantastic staff , and clean hotel !

Pillows too soft

Fantastic staff , and clean hotel !

• Reviewed: April 18, 2018

Awesome breakfast

Room could have been bigger

Awesome breakfast

• Reviewed: April 15, 2018

Clean place

It was all goodgood

Clean place

• Reviewed: April 9, 2018

Stay was okay

Rooms need to be updated. Carpets looked dirty.

The staff

• Reviewed: March 30, 2018

Ordinary motel at full rate.

Old property, no new features or amenities.

Ordinary motel at full rate.

• Reviewed: March 13, 2018

Quite good. Excellent staff. Very nice property.

No breakfast room service

Room was very comfortable

• Reviewed: March 9, 2018

Cleanliness

The noise at the pool when I was trying to relax

Cleanliness

• Reviewed: March 5, 2018

I am enjoying my stay really good it was nice nice place
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

To be honest I like everything

I will stay again anytime it was perfect nice people nice are they clean area good breakfast good good

• Reviewed: February 26, 2018

Prefer end unit.

Did not have breakfast.

• Reviewed: February 13, 2018

Only

More pillows on the bed, extra bed/blanket in room, tub needed replaced-very slippery and bath mats available by request

Staff

• Reviewed: January 24, 2018

Good value.

Easy access. Eggs, pancakes, waffles, etc. were cooked to order and very good.

• Reviewed: January 1, 2018

Property needs an update/increased cleanliness of floors...

Property needs an update/increased cleanliness of floors and bathroom

• Reviewed: December 23, 2017

Better then expected stay

Very clean, quiet and easy access. Breakfast was fresh and good variety

• Reviewed: December 7, 2017

no bathtub in room

no bathtub in room pool was small

• Reviewed: November 29, 2017

Very relaxing stay!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

Waiting to get a replacement key because the first key given didn’t work to let me in the hotel.

The area and super fast checkout!

• Reviewed: November 24, 2017

Bed, breakfast

Location, staff, price.

• Reviewed: August 20, 2017

Enjoyed my 2 day stay I would recommend

Derek the bartender most helpful n professional as was front desk staff

• Reviewed: August 7, 2017

It was fine for a short visit if you need to be in Boca

Pool

Hotel had good location for our needs

• Reviewed: July 30, 2017

The staff was very friendly!

The bed was super uncomfortable, the tv wasn't working properly; kept going out of signal.

The staff was very friendly!

• Reviewed: June 19, 2017

Stained towels

Stained towels

• Reviewed: June 14, 2017

Perfect stay

Comfortable clean rooms. Staff friendly and accommodating

• Reviewed: June 13, 2017

Great location and would stay again.

no continental breakfast included.....coffee in room really tasted bad.

The hospitalality of the staff, cleaniliness and locateion

• Reviewed: June 13, 2017

Great place to relax after a day on the road!

No problems at all!

The bed was excellent, slept like a baby! Plenty of towels available.

• Reviewed: May 27, 2017

Cozy, Clean, Classy, Convenient but CRAPPY Wi-Fi

You had to pay for WiFi, the basic was painfully slow.

Comfortable, Clean, Nice looking, very accessible, close to the highway.

• Reviewed: May 25, 2017

Very close to my daughters tennis tournament, convenient.

Very close to my daughters tennis tournament, convenient.

• Reviewed: May 21, 2017

My stay was very nice and relaxing

The breakfast was a little expensive

The staff were all very friendly and the rooms were very clean

• Reviewed: May 21, 2017

Pool area too small for getting sun

Rooms very clean. Bed very comfortable. Front desk staff excellent and very friendly and accommodating

• Reviewed: May 21, 2017

Happy hour was wonderful and the bartender made everyone...

Happy hour was wonderful and the bartender made everyone laugh

• Reviewed: May 15, 2017

Everything was great!

Everything was great! Staff was helpful and friendly.