Reviews of Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Airport 3 stars

4900 Emerald Court South West, Fairview Park, OH 44135, USA

#1 of 2 hotels in Fairview Park

• King Room - Disability Access/Bath Tub

The carpet was looking a little worn in our bedroom, but certainly not bad.

The Chef made my eggs "over easy" and they were perfect. I'm not a biscuit eater, but your biscuits were moist on the inside and a little crispy on the outside, which makes for a very good biscuit.

I was too tired to fully enjoy it. My plane landed at 11:30 p.m. the night before, so I was a little wiped out. But I had peace of mind in being so well taken care of.

The waitress was very sweet, and the chef took extra care to stack my bacon.

ROOM KEYS --- MY ORIGINAL ROOM/KEY DID NOT WORK. ARRIVED VERY LATE AND HAD TO GO BACK DOWN AND GET YET ANOTHER ROOM. EVIDENTLY IT IS A PROBLEM THEY ARE AWARE OF.

STAFF, SHUTTLE

Tho pool was cold and the hot tub needed more water added. There was issues with too much chlorine? Or not proper ventilation. Approx 7 kids and adults had to exit the area because it was burning nostrils and the throats of everyone..my husband went to the desk to report and the clerk didnt seem too concerned. (Same individual who checked us in, had that same attitude @ check in)

The sink was drippy. Not keep you awake drippy, but slightly annoying drippy, so we told them about it on the way out. They said they would fix it.

Had some small trouble with the ingenico not working with our cards, but they had another way to enter the card info so we were quickly checked in despite tech fail! The lady who check us in, i dont remember her name because i was worried about my card, she was awesome!

Not enough newspapers to go around in the morning.

The bed was extremely comfortable, room was immaculate. The breakfast every morning was absolutely perfect and the mother-daughter team that waited on us was super fantastic. Looked forward to seeing them every morning.

My friend and I stayed here as we were in town for a concert at The Q. We got into our room and there was still hair on the bathroom floor. DISGUSTING. The water coming from the faucet smelled like chlorine. The bed was hard as a rock; in theory it was an "adjustable" bed with a dial on the side, but that didn't do anything...at all. As we were checking out, my friend and I wanted to split the room between us so we wouldn't have money shuffling back and forth. We thought it would be the "easier" option. This proved too hard for the girl at the front desk. She charged my friend half the cost and then continued to still charge me the whole cost of the room. I tried calling to get the bill straightened out, but of course there was no manager in, so now I have to take time out of MY work day to call back and get this straightened out. I don't exactly have extra funds lying around to be dealing with the THREE HOLDS THEY PUT ON MY BANK ACCOUNT.

Honestly, not too much.

• King Room - Disability Access/Bath Tub

I'm always a little sensitive to loud hotel air-conditioners.

We were tired from driving - so it was great to have beautiful spaces in the lobby area to relax in, the small lounge where we could have a drink, and being able to have a nice dinner in the restaurant right on site.

Restaurant closed early...around 9 pm...seems odd for a hotel serving the airport, with folks arriving at all hours...yes, they have a pantry where you can buy prepared microwave foods after hours but of middling quality. Room service would be nice after hours.

Comfortable bed, large room.

See above

Did not eat at Hotel - not a great price value- Same menu as a Drury Inn has for free. Went to West side Market and had local sampling of food less money better selection. Maybe in our minds food/coffee weakest part of hotel. Everything else was excellent.

They did not clean my room on the second day. I had to call the front desk @ 9pm for towels and coffee. All the waste baskets were full and room my like we had left it at 10am, returning about 9pm. They did not bring enough coffee and no sugar, even after I called when we returned. I was very disappointed.

The room was large and comfortable bed.

Smell of onions nearby! Not hotel's fault, but permeated the air around the hotel. Even smelled like onions in the pool.

Close to expressway, soft bed, pool and jacuzzi

My sink was stopped up. More food options needed lights went out for an hour. Back up generator. If i were shaving for a business meeting bad very bad.

Overall the place is fantastic.

The price was $20 or so more than I expected after booking through booking.com. The room price was correct, but total price was more than expected. When I asked the desk clerk, the answer was just a vague, "taxes". He didn't explain further, and my receipt wasn't itemized.

The front desk staff was friendly. The property was fairly easy to find. It's an easy drive to restaurants, etc, but you have to drive; there's not much close by.

• Reviewed: 2 February 2017

My daughter in law "freaked out" as there were bugs in the room on the bed. Not sure if these were bedbugs but she freaked out and asked me to report it when I heard from a survey. My husband and I had stayed there previously (last year) and did not have any problems.

Overall my son and daughter in law were happy with the ability to park and use the shuttle to the airport for an early am flight. They enjoyed the pool area.

• Reviewed: 31 January 2017

There were a bunch of kids playing hockey and making a lot of noise in the hallway at 930 at nite but when I called the front desk they did send someone up and took care of it

• Reviewed: 4 November 2016

• King Room - Disability Access

The front desk employees were not very friendly or helpful. This was the first time I've seen a Hilton employee wearing a t-shirt and flannel shirt. The bed was definitely not comfortable. The price we paid for this room was outrageous for the value. We will never stay there again.

Close to airport...

• Reviewed: 2 November 2016

Breakfast was not very good value & a light/continental breakfast option would be good for those rushing to airport

Ideal location for the night before flight & excellent shuttle service collecting us from rental car location & taking us to airport the following morning

• Reviewed: 9 October 2016

Shower was excellent. Room was plenty spacious. Like the Kurig coffee maker Bed was extremely comfortable Front lobby was welcoming Fitness center was great

• Reviewed: 6 October 2016

the breakfast set up

The staff was friendly and the rooms were very accomidating had a fridge and keurig...the breakfast was goodbut could of had a little better of a set up but very good...would def go back!:)

The bed could have been more comfortable. And the pool could have been warmer. It was freezing. Better padding on the floors above us could hear everything.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2016

Drapes in room didn't offer privacy or ability to block out exterior lighting. Bathroon wasn't clean (coffee? on door, toothpaste on ceiling, black mold on shower head). Hair dryer had little oomph even on high setting. I was charged enough to expect better. I did get a free breakfast and a sincere apology.

Location was ideal.

• Reviewed: 6 August 2016

Bath towels were not restocked on our second day.

Rooms were large and comfortable, staff were very welcoming and helpful. We found out that we left something after we left, the staff found the item and we picked it up the next day.

• Reviewed: 1 August 2016

A few miles down the highway there are several restaurants, along with a mall and theater. Hit the Bob Evans off of Lorain rd - excellent breakfast. Hotel has local map to help get around to the restaurants.

• Reviewed: 19 July 2016

I found a used bottle of body wash among my "clean" towels when I arrived, causing some stains. That was a little gross.

The staff was really nice and helpful. The location was near all the things I wanted to see (Near West theater, Cleveland Zoo). The room was nice.

• Reviewed: 13 July 2016

We did not like that the breakfast buffet was prepared by the staff for us. If it's a buffet, why can't I get my own food?

I love the value of the cost for such a good room. The rooms are always clean and fresh. The staff, especially at the front desk, were excellent.

• Reviewed: 12 July 2016

Manager on duty was not helpful and advised that she could not add extended parking to our stay because we, "did not book directly from Hilton". Booking.com listing indicated, "complimentary parking and extended parking available through hotel." When advised that airport parking and shuttle was the whole reason for our booking, she responded, "I understand if you need to cancel your reservation." Gone are the days of customer service...I Will not return to this property.

• Reviewed: 8 July 2016

It was very close to the airport yet very quiet. The staff at the location were very friendly. The shuttle driver was not. The beds were very comfotable.

• Reviewed: 29 June 2016

• King Room - Disability Access

It was clearly stated that no meals were provided. Although this has come as a standard for so long so we were less than pleased when found out the morning of had to pay. We just assumed it was included

Clean and nice

• Reviewed: 29 June 2016

I can't really say there was anything I didn't like.

The room was quiet, the bed was very comfortable, the shower was the best I've encountered in a hotel, the towels were nice, and the in-room coffee was good.

An (included) continental breakfast would have made this stay a perfect 10

Excellent in room coffee service!!!

Enjoyed our stay at the Hilton Garden Inn. Staff was friendly and everything exceeded our expectation

Friendly staff , well maintained property, room was clean , breakfast was fantastic

• King Room - Disability Access/Bath Tub

servers in restaurant were excellent!

Walls are paper thin, you feel your neighbor is in the room with you. Worse night in a while!

Bathroom was clogged, lights were out for about 40 mins

Clean ,nice views

Staff was extremely helpful and friendly

You had to pay $12 a person for breakfast. should have been free since the stay cost so much.

It was very comfortable

The bed was very comfortable. Lighting in bathroom was great.

I love it

Property hard to get to get to as if you make one wrong turn your back on the highway.

The staff were very nice

All employees are nice and welcoming. The lobby make you feel at home. they have a restaurant and a bar on site with great food.

Great breakfast bar

Turned on the shower and brown stuff was floating in the tub. Not good!

Breakfast, Very nice and helpful staff. Thank you!

• King Room - Disability Access/Bath Tub

The staff for breakfast were so polite, helpful and cheery. Wonderful ladies. A mother and daughter. Delightful people.

Everything was very nice

• King Room - Disability Access/Roll-in Shower

No connection with the phone, when Itried to call my family in another room

I didn't have breakfast since i had to go for Mass.Bed was nice

I felt that the price could have been $80 cheaper. I only paid $200 due to a cancelled flight.

Close to the airport and nice faculty.

Room/bed comfort and shuttle service to airport.

Shuttle is 24 hours which is very helpful! Very close to airport. Clean comfortable and good price!

No continental breakfast. And what they served did not meet what we have received at other hotels. It was a little pricey.

The staff was very friendly

Bathroom sink was clogged

Air handler in room cycled and was loud.

New hotel. Amenities were OK.

Wonderful Hotel, easy access on and off the highway, short drive to Cleveland. Very clean and well maintained. Excellent coffee in the morning.

Bed and pillows.

The front desk staff were outstanding.

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

King size bed was not as big as the normal king size bed

Water pressure is very good in the shower

Great value and friendly staff! Great place to stop in our way through town!

The price of the room increased from December 2016 $15.00 even though it is not summer season, and breakfast is an additional cost per person.

the beds suck!! Terrible, couldn't sleep all night.

didn't spend much time in the room. Pool was ok according to my son.

• Reviewed: 28 April 2017

Prices on the menu were too high.

Whole staff extremely nice and accomodating

• King Room - Disability Access

Excellent location besides CLE airport.

The entire staff was super friendly and helpful. This was my second stay there and I look forward to the next!

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

A little difficult to find the hotel entrance.

Though close to airport, no plane noise!

• King Room - Disability Access/Bath Tub

Very clean rooms and the staff was very helpful and polite.

Sink drained slowly. I was unable to connect to free Wifi.

Clean, quiet, ample parking. Staff was very friendly and helpful.

Reception was friendly Breakfast was very good Good location near airport Shuttle Bus Good value Clean rooms Free WIFI

• Reviewed: 16 January 2017

Breakfast wasnt included. maid knocked on.door at 930 am

I like the

• Reviewed: 7 November 2016

The bed was very comfortable and the breakfast was good.

• Reviewed: 6 November 2016

Room windows do not open. No security cameras in hallways or elevator.

• Reviewed: 3 November 2016

Held a night's room fee as a deposit - didn't tell us so.

Good location for the airport and hire care depot.

Can't think of anything.

Staff was SO friendly.

• King Room - Disability Access

The only choice for breakfast was the buffet. Would have liked a menu for those who don't eat a lot.

All staff were very pleasant and helpful.