Reviews of Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown 3 stars

1100 Carnegie Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44115, USA

#21 of 32 hotels in Cleveland

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

Ok

Bed was uncomfortable, carpet in room and halls were filthy. I kicked a big wad of something out of the way near the elevator on Friday and it was still there Sunday. Very noisy guests all night.

Location and shuttle service

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Horrible and noisy by rude people.

the area was a dump, the inn was way over priced and too old. Had to travel eleven miles to get something to eat besides at the inn, For the price to stay there why did I have to pay for parking and was not told when reservations were made?.

• Reviewed: 7 October 2018

I would recommend people to stay away.

The mattress was terrible -- it sunk so much we could barely sleep. The bathroom smelled like urine. The room was unclean. The pipes in the walls made loud, clunking noises. The floor we stayed on was noisy with other patrons rudely loud in the halls.

lThe staff was friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2018

A very pleasant stay. It is within walking distance of the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame.

We were in a room next to the elevators and it was noisy. The pillows were too soft. There was popcorn on the floor that was easily visible on our arrival.

The breakfast buffet was excellent and we really liked making our own omelet to order. There was a safe in the room. We were in walking distance of museum, Progressive Field, Brown's football arena, restaurants, shopping and church services.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2018

Their beds were comfortable and the room was fully stocked.

I left my watch on the desk in the room, I checked out and a week later their lost and found still hasn’t returned a single call. front desk said their cleaners didn’t see it but I know it was. Dishonest

Their beds were comfortable and the room was fully stocked.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

Check in lady was rude and felt a little off when I asked a...

Check in lady was rude and felt a little off when I asked a question about city for directions. Swimming pool had so much chlorine in it burned my eyes when I just walked in the door. The hotel lacks adequate parking for guest

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

The location to Progressive Field was awesome, only concern...

I thought the room was a little dirty and it would have been nice to have the option to add breakfast to our reservation when we checked in.

The location to Progressive Field was awesome, only concern was the hotel is located right across the street from a drug addiction center so there were a lot of people hanging out around the outside that I didn't feel super comfortable with. We needed a pack n play for our son which was already placed in our room upon arrival. Front desk staff was very lovely.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

The waiting staff at breakfast were phenomenal.

The waiting staff at breakfast were phenomenal. We were served both days by Veronica; she’s is an extremely hard-working and friendly lady, who received us cheerfully every day!

Don't recommend staying here, try somewhere else.

The rooms could use an upgrade. The pool was small and crowded. I left my purse in the dresser drawer. It was almost impossible to get a hold of some one and they just kept saying no purse had been turned it. I called and spoke to a manager, I still have not heard back from him. I am sure that no one looked for the purse, really aggravating. The only thing this hotel has going for it is the walk to the stadium, and the price they charge does not make that a good deal.

We stayed here to go to the Indians game. It was really close to the stadium, an easy walk.

Would love to go back to the "the land" and would stay here again

Our view faced the freeway which was really crappy compared to the other side of the hotel which faced downtown and the ballpark. Our hallway at least, the 11th floor, was extremely hot all the time.

The breakfast was great. The room was what you would expect from a decent hotel, comfy beds, fridge etc.. The parking rates and layout was fantastic. They had room service, although only until 10 I think and a nice lounge/restaurant downstairs. The pool was nice too, but not huge. Within a stone skip of the ballpark (and close to the arena). You could also walk just about anywhere in downtown within 20 minutes. The Cleveland downtown felt very safe and comfortable, although many businesses close very early, even Dunkin' Donuts.

Fun but dissapointed

The bar wasn't open after 12:30 we were very disappointed as the person on phone and at the front desk said it would be open till 2:00 so we left east 4th street to head to t he bar but could not enter as it was closed.

did not eat anything there we would have had the bar been open or at least a few drinks The lobby and workers were great

Definitely recommend

Check in staff seemed bored with the thought of checking us into the room, which is unusual for Hilton brand. Hotel is located across the street from several out of business restaurants, so prepare to walk a bit to find a place to eat.

Breakfast staff was excellent! Beds were comfortable and the room was clean.

The suite were very clean, and nice.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

The staff are resoundingly lazy. First, there were no available carts to take our luggage to the suite. Secondly, I literally asked the front desk attendant both at check in, and at check out which was the best way to get my handicap mother using a walker and oxygen to and from the suite. Never once did any offer to hold a door while we brought her, or her oxygen machine and baggage in or up to the suite. Then on the check out, same, said she was handicap, what's the best way...front desk said out the front door. Brought her out, with a full cart of luggage. Not one emplyee, even the front desk that I literally just spoke to, who was doing zero things and an empty lobby, looked up, to help or even hold the door. They all turned a blind eye, acted like they didnt see. Once I had her in the car and cart of luggage unloaded, someone finally came out and offered to take the cart back inside since I was done. Pathetic. Pay for a suite, and parking, and nothing but lazy, lousy service.

The suite were very clean, and nice.

Great looking hotel and wonderful location!

The parking lot needs some repair. The on floor air conditioning needs fixed because it was quite hot walking off the elevator.

Great looking hotel and wonderful location! Fantastic clean facilities like the fitness center. Service was quite and efficient.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Central location hotel with good price.

Lack of shops in short walking distance. Swimming pool is really a wading pool size. Staff at reception, though courteous, did not know enough of hotel's own provided amenity, or neighborhood facilities. TV access could have been programmed better.

Room outlay, rectangular desk for reading and writing, great bathroom, hot water at all times. Freedom and convenience of self-parking behind the hotel with unlimited in and out privilege.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Mitchells from Sydney Australia

The ladie waitresses where over helpful towards the fake side .We told them numerous times that breakfast was included in the accommodation ,but they still continued to try and bill the 4 of us for 4 full breakfast even know she knew we only had 1 full breakfast and 3 continental. When you have breakfast you dont need to be bothered every second when you want to eat. The fake part i said above is i was going to leave a tip anyway but dont go overboard nice to us just to get a tip. Us Aussies dont have tipping in Australia, which i think is a better system to USA our employers pay the workers correct wage and if a waiter do a great service us Aussues tip approximately. I must say at breakfast the African American waiter got a bigger tip of us as he did a good job without being fake and bothersome.

The front desk where you check in and out where very nice and welcoming/ location /and room and pool was great

Great family time in Cleveland
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access/Bath Tub

Our toilet kept sticking and the water continued to run until we lifted up on the handle but nothing major.

The restaurant was very good!! The morning and evening staff were excellent and very friendly. The food was very good as well! We loved the fact that this hotel is right next door to Progressive Field.

Cleveland Hilton

Friendly and helpful personnel. Nick the shuttle driver....he was the perfect ambassador for Hilton and the City of Cleveland and Mike the bartender was equally gracious and went out of his way to make us 'out of towners' feel at home!

Great location but phone and our 26" tv didn't work great

My whole reason for staying at this hotel was because a free shuttle is advertised. Well turns out the shuttle doesn't run on Sundays. My daughter (9) and I went to the Playhouse which is about .5 miles. I wouldn't have minded the walk during the day but not knowing the area I didn't want to walk in the dark. I had set it up with my dad that I would call the room when we were ready. The person who answered the phone was very short with me and the call kept going right to voicemail. We ended up taking an expensive Uber and found out the phone in the room didn't even work. The TV didn't work when we first got there either but someone came and fixed it. When we told the front desk they didn't seem to care about any of our troubles.

The location was great. Easy to get on and off the highway and close to a lot of attractions.

First time to Cleveland

We overlooked the highway not the best view, but not too noisy.

The bed was very comfy. The staff were friendly and helpful. Breakfast was delicious and plentiful. Having the shuttle service was great the drivers were awesome.

Very disappointed

Well, let me begin by saying the hotel NEEDS updating. The room was outdated, the bed was uncomfortable, the remote control barely worked, the television was small, there were no USB ports for charging devices, and you had to slam the door for it to shut. Be prepared during baseball season to expect unruly and loud hotel guests.

The only positive portion of my trip were the front desk clerks.

It was very clean, the rooms are nice size and the staff was...

During peak hours or on a game night its difficult to get in and out of the parking lot. It was hot in the hallway going to the room. The food items are very costly.

It was very clean, the rooms are nice size and the staff was very friendly.

No crib provided, and staff not helpful

The location was rough. Our view was of a boarded up subway shop and a drug treatment center. Not hotels fault though. Cleveland is a struggling city. I ordered a crib when i booked the room, for my 9 week old baby. Once we got there, i was told there were no cribs that werent broken. The staff said, "we will figure something out and contact you", but no one attempted to remedy the situation and no one had the courtesy to even call and say they couldnt help. Just ignored the situation. I ended up having the baby sleep on the bed with me, which is EXTREMELY unsafe. Needless to say, i didnt get much sleep given i was scared to death i was going to roll on the baby. Hiltons are my hotel of choice and I've never had issues with any other location. Very dissapointed with this stay. Not providing a crib feels like a huge liability if God forbid something were to happen.

The pool amenity was nice, and the roims were clean and quiet.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

Not what we expected rooms need to be updated. The lobby is beautiful though

Our room was not up to par the toilet was broken, the bathroom door was broken. The shower curtain had holes. Tub wasnt cleaned. The room was super small for the price paid.

That it was near the arenas

The location was good.

The tv only kind of worked. The channels didn’t change up, it took awhile for them to change at all. Sometimes it would freeze. Also they offer to conserve water if you hang up towels you will reuse, which I did. But the next day they just left the ones I hung up and added more. By the end of my stay I had 3 bath towels, 4 hand towels, 6 wash clothes and 2 floor mats! And I’m sure they then wash them all after I leave. So conserving wasn’t worth it.

The location was good. The staff was super friendly.

I liked everything!

I didn’t like having to pay for parking but that just comes with staying downtown and not so much the hotel.

I liked everything! It was in the edge of downtown so it was still quiet but close to the action. The hotel was clean and the rooms were large. It was perfect.

Beautiful hotel.

Breakfast buffet is a little expensive also. And for having 3 elevators, we sometimes had to wait longer than we expected. Need more towels in pool area.

Love staying at this Hilton. However prices have increased to more than we can pay to stay more often.

Overall enjoyed our stay. Staff was friendly and accomodating.

Furnishings were old and showed signs of wear. Did not like the fact that we had to pay for parking and was quite expensive. Did not like the fact that the shuttle did not run on Sunday as we had planned on taking the shuttle to the HOF.

Location and ease of getting to off highway.

We always try to stay there or not anniversary weekend because it’s one of the best hotels that we l

I wish the price was a little bit cheaper so that we can stay there more often.. but other than that everything was fabulous ...

Breakfast was excellent The ladies that we had was really nice and the guy that was also sitting us he was excellent !!!

The staff and facility exceded the cost. Very pleased!

The key card reader for our room wasn't working properly. We had trouble unlocking the door everytime we wanted to enter our room.

The resteraut staff as well as the front desk staff were very pleasant and helpful. The food was excellent!

We had an awesome time in Cleveland.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access/Roll-in Shower

Staff was very friendly and helpful! The room and facilities were very clean. Loved the location, close to everything and offered shuttle if we didn’t want to walk. Loved the “Hotspot” restaurant next door!

we were supposed to get free parking and breakfast with our...

parking

we were supposed to get free parking and breakfast with our plan. Neither were free. that is on you, not them. We had dinner in restaurant and drinks in bar. Both were great

Very rude staff not going back

Staff was very rude and disrespectful, she through our money at us. Our whole room was messed up. No staying here again

Very convince, easy to get to where you need to go

Just a short walk to Progressive Park. Pleasant staff.

...if you're NOT going to an Indians game, then the location leaves a lot to be desired. The hotel's kind of in a no-man's-land, tucked between the freeway and the better re-developed downtown areas several blocks away.

The staff was terrific. If you're going to an Indians game - which we did - then the location is great...

Overall the stay was good and the staff was friendly.

The restaurant on location was not great for the price. Slow service cold food and overpriced.

The proximity to the downtown businesses and eateries was all in walking distance.

Pool/hot tub was one of the nicest we’ve had for awhile,...

Room rates were a little over priced. No breakfast included either at that rate.

Pool/hot tub was one of the nicest we’ve had for awhile, very clean. Plenty of parking.

Stayed for the location, nothing more.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access/Roll-in Shower

You have to walk through the main lobby to get to and from the pool, the hotel was over priced, no breakfast included, and you have to pay for parking. Shower was awful.

The pool area was nice, fridge in room. Right across from the Indians stadium if thats why youre in town, to Luckys Cafe which has amazing food.

Enjoyed my first visit to Cleveland.

Paying to park in the hotel parking lot was a bummer.

The proximity to the baseball park was excellent. The hotel staff was very helpful and friendly.

Hotel is across the street from baseball heaven, Progressive Field, home of the Indians.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access/Roll-in Shower

Keurig machine instructions are not good but that is the makers fault, not hotels.

Free coffee in lobby, a pantry with inexpensive bottled water, staff that came to show me how to work the Keurig machine in the room. Baseball game was put on tv for me in dining room when I was only one there. Cannot remember if I asked for early check in on account of flight time arrival but went for lunch then came back and checked in one hour early.

Best hotel in Cleveland!!

NO free breakfast or WiFi but that still would not stop me from staying here again.

Picked this hotel because we were in town to watch some baseball and it was close to Progressive Field. It's only a 5 minute walk to the ballpark which is so convenient. The front desk staff were so friendly and helpful. The hotel has a free shuttle that will take you anywhere in the downtown area. We called twice to see if they could pick us up and take us back to the hotel and they were there in minutes. We had drinks and dinner twice there and the food was really good. The room was large, clean and the bed very comfortable. I would recommend this hotel even if your not going to a ballgame. It's right off the highway so you wont have to fight city traffic much.

Great location directly across the street from Progressive...

Great location directly across the street from Progressive Field. Breakfast included, pool and fitness center open until 11am & free shuttle. Parking was a lot cheaper than anywhere else also

Very very good

Air conditioner was noisy. Could hear the people in the room next to us.

Location to baseball park and downtown. Very walk friendly Nick the shuttle driver was awesome !! Desk staff very friendly & helpful.

Great place to stay in Downtown Cleveland
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access/Bath Tub

We liked the indoor pool and hot tub, very comfortable beds, location was perfect, staff was very nice and friendly and the whole hotel was very clean!

Interesting area and helpful / friendly staff. Perfect for a quick overnight stop off of 90.

Why were there no kleenex in the room? nor in the bathroom? Weird.

Our purpose was to be near the highway (90) and just spend the night, to break up a long drive from Chicago to New York. Mission accomplished - it is RIGHT off the highway! The staff was friendly and helpful, including the restaurant staff accommodating my special request of side dishes to-go (and they were delicious). The area is interesting because (for sports fans), it's one block from the Progressive Field. For all others, a 5-block walk will get you to a lovely "revived" nightlife area with restaurants and outdoor seating. There's lots of neat old architecture, a cool urban vibe, and a historic (no doubt) cemetery across the street from the hotel. Lots to explore, and there's anything you could need right nearby. (I had to go out to a CVS for some meds, and the walk resulted in the aforementioned nice discoveries.)

Great place to stay!

The downfall of the hotel is the lack of continental breakfast. It cost just shy of $15 a person to eat breakfast at the hotel. Overall not a huge deal though as there are coffee shops relatively close to this location.

It was clean and for extended stays, they have the amenities of the pool and workout facilities which are nice and convenient. It’s a very nice staff and nice hotel altogether.

Had a great trip, hope to return

Restaurant food was average

Everything was just how I expected it to be. I was completely happy with my stay. I would return for another visit. After a mix up with my reservation, the manager put my son and I in a suite for the night.

Was not aware that parking was $18 a day.

Was not aware that parking was $18 a day. Would have liked to know that ahead of time. Also wasn't aware of all the extra taxes. State, County, and City. We do not have that where I am from. I thought the price was $377 and after all the fees it was $430. That's a significant difference I would have liked to know before I was at the check-in desk.

Great location for going to the ballgame and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

Only the lady at the front desk who instead of saying "I don't know" all the time, should have said, "Let me find out that information for you."

The scrambled eggs were made exactly the way I liked them. The servers were very friendly. Everybody was very good except one person at the front desk, whose favorite sayings were "I don't know" or "I have no idea." Everyone else was very knowledgeable and friendly.

Clean, nice close to highway.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access/Roll-in Shower

For the price, we expected a continental breakfast, not a restaurant. Was not paying $14.95 for as little as I would have eaten.

Clean, nice close to highway. Nice to have a shuttle to and from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

Bed was comfortable, view good.

Parking was a ridiculous $18!! No continental breakfast. If you wanted breakfast in the hotel your only choice was the restaurant and they were only serving buffet for almost $15. Way too high for breakfast and no choice to order off a menu. Restaurant dinner was lacking. Stated "toasted" buns but buns they used were heavy, thick, cold and definitely NOT toasted. House salad blah. Food so-so. Hotel itself was ok but an open bar of soap was left on the sink in a soapy, definitely UNCLEANED soap dish. Partial bottle of their free little shampoos left in the shower which shows that was definitely NOT cleaned. Hadn't even checked out yet, realized I forgot something in the room, ran back upstairs to retrieve it and when I got to the room it was already completely stripped and all things gone. No chance of getting back what I left. Thank God it wasn't important. Should not clean the rooms until that room has been marked checked out. People forget things all the time!

Bed was comfortable, view good. Free coffee in the lobby was good.

Convenient location nothing special.

Breakfast was too expensive. Went to a cafe just a block away for great cheap food. Paying extra for parking at the hotel.

The free shuttle ride to our venue. Bathroom and shower was good. Bed comfortable.

Terrible experience with hotel

The hotel over charged my account well over a hundred dollars (completely separate charge than the hotel stay) and couldn’t explain why. I left there with no answers and was told “our accounts manager will call you Monday”. I live in NY and our stay was in Ohio, I was not ok with leaving without this being taken care of but didn’t have a choice. It is still not resolved. We also left my daughters blanket there, I called, spoke with several different people and never got a call back if they could confirm they had it or not. I left my name and number with a woman in housekeeping and explained that I had friends still staying in the hotel an extra Night longer that we did and could bring it home with them. House keeping left for the day without looking in the lost and found, when I called back later in the evening, I got a very rude and unprofessional girl who was refusing to help, telling me that I just needed to call back tomorrow sometime when hospitality was back. The night manager Ron came on the phone, who was very nice and I explained that I really just needed someone to go look in lost and found in hospitality to see if my daughters blanket was there, he apologized and placed me on hold while he looked, he was back in 2 minutes, he had the blanket and was going to be sure my friends got it before check out.

It was a clean environment and the pool was nice.

It was clean, the staff was very friendly.

If you aren’t going to the game, there is really nothing close as far as food or a convenience store. There is one breakfast place and a small gas station. So, if you don’t have a car, it’s a little hard.

It was clean, the staff was very friendly.

It was okay for the price. Staff friendly. (except for first desk clerk!)

The desk clerk who was not at all concerned about that rate error. ("it is what it is") walked away. Only when I insisted strongly, then went for other advice. I ended saving $66.00 just in Managers bonuses alone!

The concern of the Manager after I alerted the desk to a big mistake in the rate of my res. and the rate somehow in the hotel desk computer (almost double). After correcting the error, he gave me free parking and free Breakfast 'for my inconvenience"

My stay was very nice and the beds we're comfortable.

My kids really wanted to swim and I picked this hotel because it had a pool but I got a email right before we went that the pool was closed.

It was a really nice room and in walking distance to the Quicken Loans Arena

Overall a good stay but the hotel needs some maintenance in the rooms.

Duvet covers had huge holes in them, the shower curtain was wrinkly and torn, carpet was very dirty and the faucets in the bathroom were loose, making it hard to control the water temperature and they leaked. Odd entry configuration with the bathroom door, closet doors and room entry door all in one place...

Staff was extremely helpful, courteous and friendly. Answered our questions and the shuttle was extremely convenient. Room had a microwave and refrigerator.

Pink concert march 28
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access/Roll-in Shower

The construction in front, but no worries we parked the car and walked so it REALLY wasn't a big inconvenience.

Walking distance to the venue for our reason for staying. The staff at check in was super friendly. We were able to check in early.

Beds were really comfy!

Bar restaurant needs to open earlier than 5 pm. I would have had lunch and a cocktail while waiting for room.

Beds were really comfy! Location can't be beat. Shuttle service is quick and convenient!

When we were provided inaccurate details regarding breakfast...

The noise level between rooms was frustrating. Our neighbours were incredibly loud throughout our stay.

When we were provided inaccurate details regarding breakfast times, the concierge went out of her way to get us some food to go. I appreciated the extra effort to improve the situation.

Won’t ever be back.

Arrived at 3pm. Toilet was not working properly. Reported problem at 3:30pm. I was told that they would send someone up to look at it. We left for the Justin Timberlake concert at 4pm and got back at 12am. Nothing was done. I called down again. They then offered to switch us rooms. It was midnight and we were tired so we declined. They said a manager would call us in the morning and make it right. We never received that phone call. When we checked out they offered to take our parking off ($18 value). We were so annoyed we didn’t even take advantage of the free breakfast. The breakfast looked nice from what I could see. So if you want to pay $189 to have no toilet and get no resolution from the staff we’ll this is the place for you. Ps The bar that was advertised as open until 2am closed down on us at 12am

Easy to park. Check-in was fast. Beds were comfortable.

Nice staff, old dirty hotel

This hotel is OLD, it smells musty, there’s mold damage on the doors, it’s jusy dingy and not worth $220 for a night. Very disappointed in the facilities not at all what I expected

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The location was perfect

The hotel was very nice, including the lobby and bar.

The hotel was fine. I didn't like we had to pay for parking. Breakfast was a little pricey.

The hotel was very nice, including the lobby and bar. Loved the shuttle and the driver (Jan?). Loved the water with fruit in the lobby. The bartender (female) was excellent as well.

Alil confused

Didn't understand the reason for paying to park. I rented a room I could see if I wasn't staying at the hotel. Where was I to park on the street.

The rooms where great very quiet. The shower had hot water. Breakfast was good.

The staff at the front desk was friendly and helpful in...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access/Bath Tub

The staff at the front desk was friendly and helpful in assisting us in recommending fun places to go. Overall, it was a positive experience and I would not hesitate to stay in a Hilton Garden Inn again.

Location!

Fridge wasn’t working in the room and that is such an inconvenience especially when you have children. Ice machine on the floor wasn’t working either. Pillows seemed old and uncomfortable. Not impressed.

Location!!

Location and room cleanliness
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access/Roll-in Shower

Being charged to park on the property $18 a day. I booked this room for use of an indoor pool with my son, but the pool was closed until the day we left. Had I known I would’ve booked elsewhere. Also if I would’ve known about the major road construction outside my window I wouldn’t have stayed. But if that was communicated about it would’ve been an even better stay.

Location and room cleanliness

Liked the hotel; did not like desk clerks.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access/Roll-in Shower

My reservation of 2 rooms was not honored! My friend had to pay twice what I had made the reservation for. The desk clerk was rude and not at all helpful AND we were put on a room directly above major street construction which started at 7 AM.

I will definately stay there again and the only thing I would do differently is bring my own pillow!

Seriously, nothing.

The staff was absolutely smiling and accommodating in every aspect and with every question. Very persistent to pleas us. The only uncomfortable comments would be the bed pillows were not my type and the toilet paper roll was hard to reach.....silly but that is it! I/we were extremely satisfied with everyone and the breakfast food was great and the lounge was perfect. Other people were in the lounge but it was quiet and friendly and comfortable. Nick, the shuttle driver was an awesome "tour guide". He had lots of interesting comments to add to the downtown area.

Disapointed that breakfast wasn't complimentary after...

Disapointed that breakfast wasn't complimentary after paying a high rate for the room. McDonald's down the road was a way better option for breakfast than paying $13pp. Location was great. Rooms and lobby were very clean and presentable.

The placement of the hotel was in a great location for what...

The placement of the hotel was in a great location for what we came for. It was minutes away from the Rock 'N Roll Hall Of Fame and the Aquarium.

Sucked
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access/Roll-in Shower

The hotel website stated they had a shuttle, but didn’t say that it only ran from noon on Sat and not at all on Sun. My child was in town for a competition and needed to be at the venue before 9 on both days. I then had to pay for additional parking everywhere we went. I booked at that hotel because there was a shuttle and I wouldn’t have to incur additional charges. Also, we were placed in the handicap room and Monday before we checked out. At 830 the housekeeper woke us up to see if we left and then at 9, the hotel started checking the emergency lights that are in the room for nearly an hour. They are designed to flash and wake you up in the case of an emergency. So my family who wanted to get rest because of being at a competition the day before could not. Hotel said sorry. Not exactly what I paid for. I might as well have driven home the night before.

It was a "Cool/Cold" night.

I believe the thermostat was broken. I set it for 75, the room was cool, set it for 80, the room was still cool, then, I set it for 84, the room begin to heat for a moment but still remained cool the whole night. Also, there was a draft coming from under the heater which didn't help much in efforts to keeping the room warm.

The bed slept pretty good.

Booked 2 queen beds ....had copy of Reservation but there were new queen rooms left. We were not the only ones as to whether people came up and had the same issue. We were given a rollaway bed but that is not equal to a queen bed.The king bed in the room was the sleep number that was broken so not very comfortable. The front desk staff did Comp us with parking and breakfast. However it is very frustrating When you mess with a person’s reservation just to fill the rooms.

Over priced, poor cleaning service, no complimentary meals

They carved me double, and room service left cleaning chemicals in room when I have a child, took towels and didn’t replace them. Left pillow cases all over the floor. Horrible experience

The quiet nights

Would be nice to know that they are gonna charge you $18...

Would be nice to know that they are gonna charge you $18 A-day to park. Never Heard of a hotel charging to park that was outrageous. And their restaurant was horrible.