Reviews of Hilton Garden Inn Denver South/Meridian This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

9290 Meridian Boulevard, Centennial, CO 80112, United States of America

#12 of 22 hotels in Centennial

• Reviewed: July 12, 2018

Far nicer than expected!

The door from the parking lot was temperamental.

Very nice property. The room was nicer than expected and very comfortable. My reservation was never received by the property. But, the desk clerk assured me that it would entered and honored. She made it happen in the midst of some chaos. Great customer service!! Great stay. I'll be back.

• Reviewed: May 24, 2018

Best hotel in Denver.

No Cookies at check in

The breakfast was awesome and the staff could not be any more attentive. We even got an upgrade because our room was not ready at 2 pm. Out of the 9 nights we stayed in Wyoming the best nights were at Hilton Garden Inn.

• Reviewed: April 23, 2018

Disappointingly below average.

I had dirty towels upon checking into my room. The beds were uncomfortable. The pool had zero chlorine and tasted like sweat. The shower was so low pressure I couldn't rinse my hair out. Would have expected a little more for the Hilton.

The service was great.

• Reviewed: January 12, 2018

The Hotel was very nice, booking.com was a real hassle.
    • King Room with Golf Course View

Hassling with booking.com. Couldn’t find a number to call for assistance without a lot of digging. Customer service number not easy to find. Not everything can be resolved online. Once I got customer service my issue was resolved fairly quickly.

Very helpful and friendly front desk personnel

• Reviewed: January 3, 2018

It was pleasant with a couple of small irritants.

Initially when I called to reaffirm that I would be a late check-in, I was informed that I had already checked in while I was 50 miles away. The night clerk got defensive and a disrespectful tone when I questioned about how that could have happened. The clerk said he would call back after getting the problem fixed and claimed it was a computer system error and a quick fix. He didn't call back, and I had to call to check on the status of the issue. Could hear the activity in the hallway and the rooms adjacent.

Most of the staff was very helpful and pleasant.

• Reviewed: December 21, 2017

Stayed there for a surgery and it was a comfortable place to recover.

The bathroom smelled a little like feet and the water ran orange when I first turned on the shower. Maybe this room had been sitting idle for a while because everything else was clean and ready. Room 525 connects to the next room with a door, we could hear our neighbor a little (alarms) and we could smell when he used the iron.

Staff were very helpful and patient. They allowed food delivery straight to the room from an outside restaurant and provided us plates and cutlery. The cleaning staff were very discreet. There were loads of different types of pillows to chose from.

• Reviewed: November 27, 2017

Hesitate to stay there again.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability/Hearing Accessible with Bathtub

Plenty of bottled water out the first two mornings but not after that none. No amenities, I.e. no Free breakfast. There were a lot of items that needed to be taken care of, squeaky bed, remote did not turn on and off, one shower head not working, two flat sheets on one bed, no fitted sheet.

Tiffany Logan, front desk, was outstanding. Her smile and kindness made our stay more pleasant. There was a great deal of hallway noise on our third night there, Miss Logan took care of it immediately! She greeted us every time with a smile and welcome, hello!

• Reviewed: October 9, 2017

Pleasant Stay. Pretty hotel. Very nice front desk staff. Pool and hot tub just ok..

This hotel is probably better for people not traveling with children. Very adult and uppity hotel lounge/check in area. Hot tub was tiny and dirty. Pool was so cold. I could tell my room was not vaccummed very well, very obvious crumbs. Counter in bathroom had water spots. Vent and a/c filters need to be cleaned. No free breakfast.

Very pretty, friendly staff, clean beds.

• Reviewed: October 6, 2017

Overall, was pleased with our stay.

I felt some things in the room could have been wiped down better, particularly the bathroom door, which appeared to have coffee or coke spilled on it.

Quiet, comfortable beds, staff was very accomodating, we would come back again.

• Reviewed: September 6, 2017

Room was spacious and clean.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible

Elevators both broken on first day. Walls paper thin. Our room overlooked the patio and there were people out there partying at 5:00 AM. No free breakfast.

Room was spacious and clean.

• Reviewed: August 22, 2017

Close to the train station, but a sidewalk to get there...

The place was filthy. Late into the evening there was still dirty linen lining the hallway, trash overflowing from the cans etc.

Close to the train station, but a sidewalk to get there would be nice.

• Reviewed: August 14, 2017

Recommend this hotel to everyone!!

The beds/pillows are a little unccomfortable for the adults. I like firmer beds and pillows. We have over sensative backs/necks. Kids loved it. Pool is relaxing.

Food, location, style of room, and staff customer service

• Reviewed: August 7, 2017

I let them know that my toilet was clogged at 6 pm and when...

I let them know that my toilet was clogged at 6 pm and when I came back at 11 pm it was still clogged. They only had 1 plunger and it was being used. I had to change rooms at midnight and than left at 430 next morning. They did comp the night for me that's a plus

• Reviewed: July 25, 2017

The beds were extremely comfortable and exceeded my...

It was always very difficult to get in the room using my key card. At one time, I had to go to the front desk 4 consecutive times for them to re-program my key until it finally worked. This ongoing problem took a lot of time for me to deal with and was extremely frustrating. The staff acted like it was more trouble for them than for me. I would recommend that they upgrade their room key system to avoid this problem for guests.

The beds were extremely comfortable and exceeded my expectations. The room was very clean!

• Reviewed: July 25, 2017

Awesome stay

Not much to say except one elevator was out of service, otherwise a great stay would definitely stay again next time in the area.

I loved the fact that this room had a microwave, and a refrigerator. I had a place to keep our leftovers and a way to reheat them. Also the shower had adequate water pressure and the hot water was almost instant.

• Reviewed: July 5, 2017

Good Stay.

They Had serious issues with there key systems. Keys worked less then 50% of the time. They never worked at the pool.

location was convenient to what we were doing. Quiet comfortable and clean.

• Reviewed: June 26, 2017

Home away from home

I like the location , the feeling of safety as you enter the main lobby and the homely ambient of the hotel.

The receptionist are great and ready to help. We also felt at home and safe. The beds are comfortable as well.We drove 13 hours from AZ and having a nice sleep with loads of quietness sure helped.

• Reviewed: February 23, 2017

Highly Recommended!

...everything was excellent!

The view, the comfortable king bed, the work space & closet, entertainment system and the luxurious bathroom were excellent...

• Reviewed: January 22, 2017

Disappointed

I booked at this location because the website states there was a free shuttle available. The event we were going to was only 2 miles away from the hotel. Upon check in I asked to arrange the shuttle and was told it doesn't run on Fridays. That would of been good info to place on the website. This hotel is also under construction which would of been good to know prior to booking.

• Reviewed: January 9, 2017

I would like a restay after certain issues are resolved. Bueatiful area, Terrific Staff.

I hated the fact that the only reason I decided on this hotel was their pool and spa area, and not even 5 mins after checking in they had to close it due to chemical imbalance. Hoping that it would be resolved by the next day to enjoy the whole reason I booked at this location. But wasn`t addressed and I felt like I was down graded on my stay. Also the breakfast there was not worth the price.

the staff was very polite and accommodating

• Reviewed: January 9, 2017

It was unfortunate they had the pool and hot closed, that...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Golf Course View

It was unfortunate they had the pool and hot closed, that would have made the stay a whole lot better!! But I understand they had to due to the ph levels being off!

• Reviewed: December 17, 2016

Very friendly staff
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible

The rooms were not well maintained. We booked Hilton because we were expecting Hilton standards for $150 a night. These were, most certainly, not such standards (see attached photos) but more of a $50-60 a night standards. There was a renovation going on which would have been fine if the prices would have been adjusted accordingly. Also, booking.com did not mention anything about the construction, instead fake pictures of, what we could only assume would be the after-renovation, where posted to justify $150 a night. In my eyes this is very dishonest and will certainly not gain trust in customers.

Very friendly staff

• Reviewed: November 14, 2016

Very Dirty

Room was dirty; stuff on the floor; one of the beds was not stripped from the last guest; the sink in the bathroom was gross - if you looked in the mirror you could see how gross on under the counter top. photo attached Stains on the side of the mattress photo attached; dead flies in the window. Front desk gentleman checked us in, said thank you and that was it. When I asked how to find our room; just pointed and said elevators to the left. We were on the 3rd floor = back corner. Guess that is what you get for a last minute booking.

Room Service was good but can only order until 9:00PM. Mario was great!!

• Reviewed: November 8, 2016

Construction junction

Construction all throughout our stay directly above us. Pretty annoying but that's what you pay for. Denver is insanely expensive probably should just live in an igloo.

• Reviewed: September 22, 2016

Too shorthanded on staff to deliver what they advertise.

Housekeeping did not come one time to clean our room, give us new towels, empty trash, or anything. I had to find someone to get towels from, we had to keep using grocery bags for trash because we had 2 young children with us, and I had to run downstairs for coffee every morning for everyone in the room because again, no service was given to us to give us any k cups for the coffee maker in the room. Also, the bar and kitchen were closed when they are supposed to be open every evening. So, of course we had to pack everyone up and go find somewhere to eat.

The beds and pillows were very comfortable.

• Reviewed: August 23, 2016

A+++ very satisfied

People standing right by the door to smoke. With some who is allergic to smoke like I am it is difficult to breath.

I liked the staff. They were friendly and helpful. The room was clean and ready early big plus.

• Reviewed: August 23, 2016

3.5
    I was not very happy with my stay

My bed looked like it had a blood stain around the controls to the mattress and the bed did not work. I reported it to the man at the desk when we checked out and he said oh sorry, do you want free breakfast? I said not we had to leave he said ok well sorry

Hotel looked clean and was greeted warmly

• Reviewed: August 1, 2016

Toenails in the carpets but REALLY comfy beds!

The carpets in my room need a good cleaning. I stepped on a toenail belonging to another client which embedded itself in my big toe causing it to bleed. I needed a bandaid with Neosporin for christ' s sakes!

The mattress and pillows were extremely comfy,and they smelled wonderful. The shower head was nice.

• Reviewed: July 25, 2016

UGH!

Linens were thin and no mattress cover on the bed--ugh! We stayed in several different hotels on this trip, this was the worst. Didn't feel like it was worth the higher price than comparable type properties in the area. It happened to be the one available for the night we needed. Breakfast was expensive and no more than the "free" breakfast included with several other chains.

• Reviewed: July 18, 2016

Booking.com drops the ball.

Your service was horrible. I booked based on the map location. You showed this hotel on Union St in the DTC. I went there and did not have a reservation. I had to drive seven miles away from where I was supposed to be. You owe us some type of restitution.

Very nice bed.

• Reviewed: June 19, 2018

• Reviewed: May 22, 2018

Didn't honor the request through booking.com

Requested rooms together. Didn't happen. Requested ground floor rooms. Didn't happen

Nice big room

• Reviewed: May 16, 2018

We always stay there when we go up because it is CLEAN, staff is friendly and the food is great!
    • King Room with Golf Course View

We love the area. Its quiet with beautiful views all around. The food is excellent!

• Reviewed: May 15, 2018

Dope

none

Dope

• Reviewed: May 14, 2018

Friendly staff, clean rooms, both quiet and convenient...

Friendly staff, clean rooms, both quiet and convenient location

• Reviewed: April 26, 2018

Bed was very comfortable & our breakfast exceeded our...

Bed was very comfortable & our breakfast exceeded our expectations!

• Reviewed: April 8, 2018

Over nighter

Newish place need to stay up on maintenance

Nice place

• Reviewed: March 29, 2018

It would have been better if the hot tub was working.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible

The hot tub was broken. :-(

Scotty at the bar did a great job.

• Reviewed: March 14, 2018

The pool was fun for the kids .
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible

The chlorine in the pool was way too strong ! My kids all got a horrible rash from it .

The pool was fun for the kids .

• Reviewed: February 22, 2018

Earthquake in the hotel.

I was just above the laundry room and everytime the washer went into spin cycle it shook the room.

Staff was very friendly and helpful

• Reviewed: February 17, 2018

Good value

Could be cleaner

Check in very easy, and location was good.

• Reviewed: January 4, 2018

Quiet comfortable great night Sleep.

Quiet comfortable great night Sleep. We have stayed here many Times always a wonderful exsperience. We'll be back. .

• Reviewed: January 2, 2018

Nice getaway

Not the property per se; I don't care for staying on the 1st floor

The property is very nice. I enjoyed my time.

• Reviewed: January 1, 2018

• Reviewed: December 30, 2017

Hotel experience

Noise level and bedding

• Reviewed: December 24, 2017

Nice hotel for a good price.

No shuttle on weekends.

The room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good.

• Reviewed: December 24, 2017

TUB WAS VERY SLIPPERY WHEN WET, HAD TO PAY FOR BREAKFAST.

TUB WAS VERY SLIPPERY WHEN WET, HAD TO PAY FOR BREAKFAST... HOT TUBE WAS LUKE WARM

• Reviewed: December 15, 2017

Good price for this hotel
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible

The hot tub didn't have jets and no continental breakfast

The price was super cheap, hotel was super clean and the staff was way nice.

• Reviewed: December 12, 2017

bed was very comfortable, good food
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible

location was very hard to find

bed was very comfortable, good food

• Reviewed: December 7, 2017

Good

Hallway is slightly dark, needs good lighting

Staff were excellent, good people and willingness to assist

• Reviewed: September 30, 2017

Would stay again

Our key seem to not work very well,we had to go back down to have it reset

Was really quiet,clean

• Reviewed: September 29, 2017

It was clean
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Golf Course View

Far from every single thing in Colorado, no mountains in sight, small rooms

It was clean

• Reviewed: August 24, 2017

Loved everything

Easy access to main interstate highway

• Reviewed: August 11, 2017

Quiet, comfortable and great staff.

No negatives about this property!

Staff, location and value for money!

• Reviewed: July 20, 2017

That I didn't not get the bed size I requested.

That I didn't not get the bed size I requested.

• Reviewed: July 8, 2017

I liked the area of the hotel .

I liked the area of the hotel ...and the staff was great!

• Reviewed: June 27, 2017

Staff was very friendly

Lobby was comfortable

Staff was very friendly

• Reviewed: June 19, 2017

Relaxing stay

Clean, nice finishings, comfortable bed, great customer service, and felt safe.

• Reviewed: May 15, 2017

Professional staff.

Professional staff....Quick check it and out. Great parking.

• Reviewed: April 21, 2017

Clean and great staff.

Restruartnt hours

Clean and great staff. Location was great too

• Reviewed: April 18, 2017

Rooms not as nice as when we stayed here one year ago!!
    • King Room - Disability/Hearing Accessible with Bathtub

Plumbing issues in room. Pillows are terrible!!!

Coffee and flavored water.

• Reviewed: January 16, 2017

surprise on the breakfast costing $14.

surprise on the breakfast costing $14. Nails sticking up from the metal strip between bathroom and rug. Second time I stepped on it, it came out

• Reviewed: January 15, 2017

Great location, clean, you get what you pay for just like Wendy's value meal items.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability/Hearing Accessible with Bathtub

Needs more comfortable bed, rooms are a bit on the small side, but for the price acceptable.

The breakfast was very good, the location is great.

• Reviewed: December 28, 2016

The staff was excellent!!!!

Notification that the site was under construction

• Reviewed: December 15, 2016

A 5 star

Nice place great location

• Reviewed: September 18, 2016

Staff was friendly.

Staff was friendly. Room was small but it's still good size. Nice stay!

• Reviewed: September 16, 2016

Love the place

Stuff so so not to friendly Maybe Cz we are Spanish idk.

Clean , place nice

• Reviewed: August 31, 2016

Inclusive breakfast

Inclusive breakfast

• Reviewed: August 24, 2016

Super service

Malfunction of handicap shower seat.

Quality service and sleep plus view of golf course.

• Reviewed: August 22, 2016

Hot tub needs more turbulence.

Hot tub needs more turbulence.

• Reviewed: August 22, 2016

Friendly and clean! Perfect for family!

Only one bed was the adjustable kind.

Breakfast was good. Room was clean and staff was helpful.

• Reviewed: August 10, 2016

it's ok, not a hilton that you would expect

its not the Hilton I am used too, pretty average. Also no hardwired ethernet, but the wireless was good.

it was ok, pretty average