Reviews of Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff 3 stars

350 West Forest Meadows Street, Flagstaff, AZ 86001, USA

#9 of 63 hotels in Flagstaff

Loved it - Clean, comfortable, staff went above and beyond.

I might have messed up my search, but I could have sworn that I searched for a place with an outdoor pool but when I showed up at the property - the only pool was indoors.

Loved it - Clean, comfortable, staff went above and beyond.

The stay was short but my family really enjoyed the hotel.

The stay was short but my family really enjoyed the hotel. The staff was wonderful! The room had everything we needed to get a good nights sleep, shower, and close to town for breakfast to head back on the road.

it was one of the friendlest places i have stayed in a long time

that I did not know about the fruit in the next room I love this place

the staff made me fell very welcome and at home the bed was just write the hole place was clean I would love to stay there again

Other than the breakfast situation, it was amazing.

We picked this hotel for the included breakfast, however the young man at the front mentioned it was not included but an option which I did not select when booking. Unfortunate that we had to deal with that confusion.

Very clean and friendly staff for the most part.

A pleasant stay in charming Flagstaff

Noise in the hotel travels, making it hard to settle for a quiet night.

The hotel is was clean and attractive, the bed was comfortable and the staff pleasant and friendly.

Good location, not super comfortable, could be cleaner. Overall It was okay, would stay again.

The pool is not very private and could have been in a less central area. The mattress was stained and stiff even after adjusting it.

The layout and location were adequate

We had just stayed at an Embassy Suites by Hilton in Tucson...

We had just stayed at an Embassy Suites by Hilton in Tucson where we received free breakfast and free evening reception, so we were surprised that our visit did not include a free breakfast. Also our room was smaller, without a separate sitting area, and the beds were exceptionally hard.

Good hotel but noisy.

Very noise at night and mornings because of flushing toilets and people taking showers. There must be something wrong with the plumbing because the noise of the water tubes is really annoying. I told the concierge and they woudl take note of it.

Good hotel, clean rooms and bathrooms. Breakfast is OK. Next door to the hotel is a good family restaurant. good food for a correct price.

Would recommend this hotel to friends.

The nine dollar fee for breakfast was steep for food that was lukewarm. We had basically the same meal at our previous hotel in Prescott for 8 dollars. It was fresh off the grill and piping hot. We did not like the loud flushing toilet.

We arrived on our motorcycles on our second leg of our trip. It was refreshing to arrive at your hotel with its light and roomy feel. Very comfortable room. Desk staff were always very helpful.

The staff was very helpful.

The price was a little higher than what I would have liked to paid.

The staff was very helpful. Hotel was clean in, a good location and Breakfast was great!!

The location was convenient and the staff was very pleasant.

It is overpriced for the quality of the room you get. It is very noisy with kids running up and down the halls and when i called the front desk i was told there was nothing they could do. The biggest negative is the bed, i would of been more comfortable sleeping on the floor.

The location was convenient and the staff was very pleasant.

Pretty nice would stay again if I’m flagstaff.

Getting stuck behind traffic so arriving at the hotel around 4 AM so I only got to stay And sleep for about six hours

The bed was very comfortable and clean sheets the shower was very clean also which was a nice surprise.

Overall everything was so great about this hotel it made up for its 1 an only Mattress Flaw.

Both beds in my room were ROCK SOLID! It felt like sleeping on the floor thats how uncomfortable they were I no you need to turn profit, but I’m sure u could get a bulk deal on some mattress toppers!

The breakfast buffet was much better than most hotels and even restaurants! The staff was very friendly & helpful and the hotel and my room was well equipped with everything I could possible need! :•]

Fantastic location!

There really wasn’t anything that I didn’t like.

I was very impressed with this location. I was even happier that Hilton accepts AAA and lowered my rate!

It was very clean and cozy.

The noise was terrible, although this wasn't a hotel issue but the guests were terribly loud and you could hear them perfectly. The front desk tried to get them to quiet down however it didn't work. So that was a bit annoying.

We loved the cleanliness of the space, beds were pretty firm kind of like futons, but we were fine with that. I am more concerned about cleanliness.

Lovely hotel and had a great night.

Thin walls and unfortunately had a few screaming kids running around. Mentioned to staff on check out and got a disappointing response of “yes, we always have kids here”.

Lovely hotel and had a great night. The diner next door is an absolute treat and can’t recommend enough. Would like to have stayed for an extra day but didn’t have the time.

It was relaxing and enjoyable.

We liked everything.

We were greeted by friendly smiling faces, delicious muffins, and hot coffee. A room was available before the official check-in time so they signed us in. Very comfy bed and extra towels were in the room. EXCELLENT hot and cold breakfast! Clean room, hallway, stairwell, pool area, and front lobby. We will return when the snow falls.

The property is located very close to the exit of the...

The property is located very close to the exit of the Interstate and nearby there are several restaurants and a mall area. The staff was very nice and helpful. Check-in and check-out very fast too.

Awesome place to stay.

Wish the weather was better, but can’t blame Hilton for that.

Bed was great, room was updated and plenty of room for our baby to roam. Shower was roomy and water was hot. Breakfast was great, service was awesome, food was hot and replenished as son as it ran out. Staff was friendly and respectful.

Nice!

It would have been nice to know about the adjustments we could have made to the bed to make it more comfortable. Also, my husband was a little late getting to breakfast and saw all the kitchen staff sitting around eating. He thought he could still get food as there was plenty and was rudely told breakfast was over for him! We found that quite rude and uncalled for as the food was probably thrown out anyway after breakfast.

Room was very nice and spacious. Shower awesome!

Great stay!

The rooms were comfortable and nicely insulated. Paying a little extra for breakfast was worth it, very large selection of food. The hotel was centrally located and walking distance from many restaurants and stores. The staff were very friendly and helpful.

Comfortable and convenient to soccer fields and restaurants!

AC was really loud to sleep with but too hot in rooms not to use it!!

Cleanliness of rooms. Refrigerator and microwave 👍 You could open the window for fresh air!!

Fine place to stay, but the lack of sleep ruined our stay.

We had deflated air bed without knowing about adjustment knobs at top of mattress. Some rooms had regular mattresses, and we should have been told . It was so deflated that we filled the hole with the pillows! Rooms like these should have some information next to the bed!

restaurant next door was great.

Clean hotel with friendly staff
    • King Room - Disability Access

The bed was very firm, both my partner and I thought it was uncomfortable.

Pool and whirlpool were clean and nice, attractive rooms. Location is good, right on historic Rt. 66.

B

Breakfast wasn't included in the price and there wasn't a bar open in the evening when we got there for us to have a drink & relax for a while.

Lovely hotel - with some great nearby restaurants for us to try!

Hilton Stay.

The pool was very small and everyone could see you swimming.

Everything was well kept and clean. The rooms were modern and super clean. Best hotel I have stayed in.

Good stay at OK price

- Breakfast is quite basic. A lot of unhealthy options. Very little fruits, etc. Only drip coffee available. Yuck! - Not very many things to do within walking distance.

- Comfortable hotel, quite basic. Definately not Hilton-standard. - Restaurant (outside; external) is pretty good. Healthy options available. - Friendly staff.

This was a great one night stop to recharge during a 7 day road trip thru National Parks.

We had booked a property that turned out to be terrible, so this was a LAST MINUTE booking at 8pm that night! The beds were comfortable, window opened for fresh air, air conditioning worked great too, bathroom was clean & updated. The buffet breakfast in the morning was much better than expected -- would definitely stay at a Hilton Gardens property again.

Beautiful Flagstaff location

The noise when flushing the toilet was like a jet engine.

The breakfast was very good but I had to pay $9.99 for it. This was the first time on my 20 day road trip I had to pay for breakfast in a hotel. The bed was great and I slept very well. Super clean room. Very friendly staff and helpful too.

Fabulous but you're going to pay for breakfast

The advertised free breakfast on booking.com it's not free it's $10 a person. But it does taste good

Fantastic indoor pool and hot tub. Awesome fixtures in the room and the bathroom everything new.

The worst ever

Staff attitude really poor and no customer care atall.

The attitude of the staff in this hotel are terrible. The only thing they're really good at is making excuses & justifying their bad behaviour

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

The pool, how close it was to the interstate.

I think for the price, breakfast should of been free. Too expensive to be paying separately.

The pool, how close it was to the interstate. Was easy to get in and out of.

Value for your money!

Exiting the hotel from store side, there was a truck parked which made difficult to see oncoming traffic and made taking a right turn bit difficult.

Specious double queen bed room and they tool care of our special requests. Beds were super comfortable and services & staff were excellent.

• Reviewed: 4 May 2017

Wish we could have stayed longer

The overall curb appeal was cozy and luxurious. While the breakfast was not included, it surely was worth the convenience and spread of hot foods rather than the stale cereal dispenser. The staff was always smiling! The location is convention to downtown Flagstaff with plenty of parking on the lot.

Nice, new hotel with comfortable, roomy rooms.

Not the cheapest, but perhaps that's Flagstaff. Downside of very new was: a bit from downtown Flagstaff, and not a lot of personality.

Nice, new hotel with comfortable, roomy rooms. Great staff! We followed their local recommendations with success. Pleasant lobby area. Pool, though not large looked fun.

• Reviewed: 31 March 2017

G feat hotel, ediocre staff

No staff was available when I checked out, nor had a statement been provided per the written policy. I had been awakened very early (4:00) by what turned out to be a workers phone continually ringing in the room next door.

Clean, modern room. Would be great for anyone spending multiple nights up,to one week. Hotel is currently being remodeled.

• Reviewed: 8 March 2017

debacle

When I booked a room at the next place your site said there was a spa. Nope. Closed for the last 2 months for repairs. Somebody on your end should try to make sure amenities and no vacancies are up to date

I really can't say. I didn't stay there. I showed up and there weren't any rooms available. The night front desk staff was nice enough to call other hotels in the area so I didn't need to go out blindly stopping at hotels for a place to stay. The experience was not fun but you,not the hotel,guaranteed me the room.

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

Staff was very friendly.

After paying $150 for the hotel for one night, I didn't like paying $10 per person for breakfast! I feel it should be free!

Staff was very friendly. Loved the indoor heated pool. Lobby was very nice.

• Reviewed: 6 February 2017

Good for a small visit

Our main issue was the jacuzzi was disgusting and slimy. This was very disappointing as we were looking forward to this amenity after day of snowboarding. Beds are a bit firm.

The employee's were wonderful and very helpful, they offered us water bottles and fresh cookies at check-in! Rooms were tidy and clean; high quality pillows.

• Reviewed: 23 January 2017

Absolutely nothing

The staff was terrible very rude and disrespectful please do not go to this hotel unless you want your trip ruined. And the room smelled like smoke and the bed was covered in hair and the sheets were yellow . We were in the room for 15 minutes and had to leave it was that bad. I am not one to complain but the hotel is that bad... especially the manager Marcus he is one of the worst managers and worst human beings I've ever met. I would consider meeting with him if he is the face of your company trust me nothing good will come of it..

Absolutely nothing

Okay

Bed could off been softer Pillows a bit firmer Breakfast should be included for that price. Cheaper hotels offer same breakfast.

Pillows were flat feather pillows are not necessarily the best they are flat when your head hits it. bed was HARD the dial on it does not work

• Reviewed: 10 December 2016

Great cust service

My husbands work clothes which were left in a bag on the floor next to our luggage was missing on the second day. Not sure if it was thrown away by the staff :/

Great cust service

• Reviewed: 21 November 2016

Good Value for the money
    • King Room - Disability Access

In room breakfast available only after 11 am, from the next door Restaurant.

Even though there is no in house restaurant. But there is nice Bakery and Restaurant right next door.

• Reviewed: 21 November 2016

The amenities we needed, coffee maker, pool (with hot tub)

We don't like the tv set up. You can't tell what channels you get. Please get a guide for each room.

The amenities we needed, coffee maker, pool (with hot tub)

Comfortable hotel!

Cost of breakfast that all other hotels give for free! If charge need much nicer restaurant, can eat anywhere for $10!!

Friendliness of staff at front desk!!

• Reviewed: 24 July 2016

Clean rooms in Flagstaff

Room was very clean which is very important. Major reason we booked again on return trip. Desk staff very helpful and professional. This will be my goto if in Flagstaff again.

Nice location.

R00m quote was $159 total. In my reservation but actual cost of room was $30 more.

Nice location. Great staff at front desk. Very frienly.

Great location, clean, great staff, great food.

No complaints

Great location, clean, great staff, great food. Very comfortable and safe

Breakfast was good.

Maybe a safe in the room would have been good.

Breakfast was good. Great location.

Feel comfortable

The Service

Feel comfortable

Exceeded my expectations

Everything was wonderful

Excellent comfortable very clean rooms, great staff wonderful breakfast

This hotel shows nice in appearance but bed comfort was poor due to age or over use..

Beds have body indentations. They must be beyond their wear.

Facilities are nice.

Very nice

My bill reported to American Express is wrong

excellent location in a familial best hotel

we could not use f the hot machine because of the terrible smell

Won't go again because of the beds.

Beds were awful! The floor would of been more comfortable.Hotel is good but beds are concrete!

Easy off freeway

Extra$$$$$ for breakfast

Easy off freeway

More than Happy!

Fthh

Dfgh

Fair

Noise from people stomping above and TV noise from the next room all night

The beds were a bit too hard

The beds were a bit too hard

A great stay!

A great stay. A wonderfully accommodating team of staff. Super clean as well!

Everything that was planned went as planned and the Hilton made it stress free for my dad and I

Clean, lots of breakfast choices, helpful staff

I will come back

The bed was rough

Clean, safe and pretty

Location, staff

The sheets weren’t clean and we can’t sleep well with slammed door noise at night , out side furniture dirty

Location, staff

We had no breakfast.

We had no breakfast.

I liked.

Hot tub privacy

Megan

Pool too chlorinated

Pool too chlorinated Free breakfast likeHampton

Cost of breakfast.

Cost of breakfast.

I was very pleased with my choice.

The feel of the hotel it made me feel like i was at a cabin.

No free breakfast

No free breakfast

Great location, good customer service. Was clean and comfortable.

Nothing to report.

Very comfortable for me, my aunt is more accustomed to a harder mattress so had a hard time rolling out of bed 😂

Great breakfast, nice treadmills.

short interruption in internet wireless router.

Great breakfast, nice treadmills.

Great location and staff were friendly

Great location and staff were friendly

Nice.

Hard bed.

Location- near NAU. Clean, updated room and bathroom.

good

there is no bath tub but its ok I just took a shower.

the room was cold. when you turn down the thermostate the room will get cold right away.

This was a great hotel, good price point, so good we stayed...

Nothing wrong.

This was a great hotel, good price point, so good we stayed an extra night!!