Reviews of Hilton Garden Inn Hartford North-Bradley International Airport 3 stars

555 Corporate Drive, Windsor, CT 06095, USA

#5 of 5 hotels in Windsor

Great stay. Very happy.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

martini could have been chilled in small carafe on ice for room service instead of just being cool. The cocktail itself was expertly crafted.

Had an early flight the next morning after a busy week. The place was perfect. Clean, Excellent Beds and linens and friendly room service. Couldn't ask for more.

Loved it here
    • King Room - Disability Access

Found beer bottle tops on the floor so wasnt vacuumed or clean well

Food was amazing, bed very comfortable, room spacious. Toilet wasnt working when we got there someone came right up and fixed it for us. Staff very friendly and nice. Was busy when I was there but quite wasn't disturbed at all.

Great place to stay!

The pillows were too soft and not very supportive but in the grand scheme of things, that's a minor issue.

This hotel was great! The staff were very helpful and welcoming and the facility itself was very clean and tidy. The room was very well appointed and the bed very comfy. I would definitely visit again.

Pretty decent.

Lot of kids in the pool they were screaming to the top of their lungs. No jacuzzi Pool is too small Staff didn’t come to clean the room or check if I had towelS

Bed was comfy and upper level was quiet. Discrete and comfortable.

• King Room with Balcony

The pool was a very strong with chlorine...It made the water very salty when you came up from underwater, not that anyone was drinking it but it was a little disappointing. Only complaint

IT WAS PROBABLY A 7 ON MY SCALE. TYPICAL LARGE BUSINESS VENUE HOTEL. CLEAN, WELL KEPT BUT ORDINARY
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Hearing Accessible

HAVING STAYED AT THE NEARBY MARRIOT JUST A MONTH AGO, AND HAVING IT AS A COMPARISON, THE SHOWER AT THE MARRIOT WAS SIGNIFICANTLY BETTER, BEING LARGER, MORE COMFORTABLE AND TECHNOLOGICALLY INNOVATIVE AND MUCH BETTER LIT.

I DIDN'T REALLY USE IT AS IT WAS STILL SEASONALLY RESTRICTED, BUT I LIKED THE BALCONY ARRANGEMENT

We just stayed one night

We just stayed one night Was disappointed with the rooms We had 2 rooms one toilet was broken Things was missing in the rooms Pool was cold, small, the people there was annoying lots of screaming in a small pool area Breakfast price was expensive Personally we wouldn’t stay there again

Great place to stay close to the airport.

They are an efficient, superior facility. No suggestions.

Very friendly and efficient staff. Enjoyable meals in the dining area. Coffee set out in convenient place. Easy parking.

Room was located on highest floor.

Room was located on highest floor. It was a windy evening and the way the room was situated acted like a wind tunnel, keeping me up most of the night.

Absolutely amazing. Beautiful room. Comfortable bed. Dinner was great.

Sherri checked me in and suggested dropping my rental car so they could return me to the hotel for the night and shuttle me to the airport in the morning. The suggestion allowed me to relax and sleep in a little the next morning!

A friendly, comfortable hotel, well situated for exploring Connecticut
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds with Balcony

Not much; we've stayed there before and would stay there again. It's not cheap, but that's more the fault of the weak pound unfortunately.

The staff are wonderful, always polite and helpful. The beds are really comfy, with soft naturally-filled pillows (rare in my experience - I hate hollow-filled ones which tend to be sweaty). The AC was efficient and was very necessary in the past week. I also loved the waffle maker, the cooked breakfast is great, plus there is a choice of 5 juices, 4 cereals plus porridge, and many different breads including at least 2 flavours of fresh bagels.

Comfortable bed, extra furniture and the balcony was very...
    • King Room with Balcony

Comfortable bed, extra furniture and the balcony was very nice. I didn't stay long but it looked like the breakfast would be good. Spent days in downtown Hartford which was only 15 minutes away from the hotel. Check-in was easy and smooth as well as check-out. I had absolutely no issues or complaints. Love the color scheme of the hotel and plan to stay with Hilton Garden Inn in the future!

False advertising poor service! Never again!!
    • King Suite - Disability Access with Bath Tub

Pool was too tiny!!!! Room was not what was advertised in the pictures when booking. I purchased a king suite which in the pictures suggested two rooms conjoining with a table that seats four, two couches, and a bed. However, when I entered the room realized that it was not the picture online😡 It was one single room with only a couch and bed. I didn't like that they put a hold on your credit card before your stay is up. I hated that there was no free breakfast!!!! The balcony was dirty, looked like someone peed in the corner or worse😳 There was a bee hive under the railing on the balcony. I did tell the front desk and they took care of it after my four year old almost got stung. The location isn't bad but, there's not much around for food options :( Also not much to do in the area. Also I had three kids with me and I had the pull out couch out when they cleaned the room. However, they only gave us three towels each day to use to shower! Why would you only give three towels when obviously I booked with three kids!!! Not smart!! The shower was a little rusty and needs updating as well. I'm not impressed what's so ever with this hotel. I would never stay here again!!!

Good business extended stay hotel
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

What's not to like? It was great for a business stay.

Easy pick up and checkin after a late delayed flight. Room was shiny clean and fresh. Lean cuisine to microwave for late dinner!

• Reviewed: 24 January 2017

It ticks most boxes but what let's it down is.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

It ticks most boxes but what let's it down is....The place is noisy basically because the doors have a gap at the bottom. Im referring to within the room / bathroom and also from the corridor/ adjoining rooms

Horrible customer service

Before booking the room online I called the hotel to see how the rates were and what did we need. I lost my debit card and license that very same day. So I told my boyfriend to get the room under his name. When I called I specifically asked him if I needed a card because I don't have one and he said no we can pay cash and that we just needed to put 50$ more for the holding fee, which was completely fine. At no moment in time he said we needed a debit card. Long story short my boyfriend and I get to the hotel and the front desk person is sitting in the lounging area. We walk to the front desk and wait for him to come up. He looked very annoyed already. When he gets there I tell him we booked a reservation and we were paying cash. He started saying that we need a debit card for a accidental fee. I told him that I called and he said that he was the one I spoke with. So I asked him why didn't he elaborate that when I called. And he rolled his eyes. I drove from Hartford to Windsor (which is near the airport) and was very upset and dissapointed. By far the worst hotel experience I have ever had. And I almost felt like he was discriminating. I would never book with this hotel thanks to him.

Nothing. We didn't even get to stay.

• Reviewed: 17 October 2016

Nice room

My room was not ready when I got there. It was 4:30 in the afternoon, my room should have been ready and I shouldn't have been offered a double bed room instead

Nice room

• Reviewed: 15 October 2016

The staff is very helpful, the hotel offers free parking.

The rooms have shared door with the suite next to it. Unfortunately our neighbors had a party at the night we've been there. We couldn't sleep at all.

The staff is very helpful, the hotel offers free parking. It has a great restaurant in the lobby. Breakfast is not included.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2016

Visiting family in comfort but on a budget !!!!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Pool could have been a little warmer.

We loved this hotel. From Sim at the check in, who was so helpful to Ashley at the bar, the staff was so friendly.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2016

Nice hotel untrained staff
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

You could have called the guests with questions if all thier items were keft in the room... You ask for a contact number. . would have saved aggregation.

The lobby was beautiful. Clean.. Staff was undertrained as they checked us out after 1 night.. Left fir a day of adventure to come back with tired cranky kids and could not enter our room wondering where our stuff was. Front desk was very apologetic offered us free breakfast. ..come to find out breakfast is only served untill 10.am...try getting a family of 6 ready in time ... Needless to say no breakfast.

• Reviewed: 23 August 2016

Felt comfortable & refreshed, so would consider again.

No housekeeper cleaned/updated room, mold forming on tile grout in shower(should be cleaned), both drains in sink & tub very slow so should be unplugged, & toilet draining made very strange sounds & took longer than it should. Reported all of this to reception at checkout.

Loved the very comfortable bed & amenities like pull out couch, work desk & ergonomic chair, flat screen, frig, microwave, Keurig coffee maker, hair dryer, & iron/board conveniences. Loved the lobby complimentary flavored water dispenser, the morning coffee/tea/cocoa/water displays, & the cozy setups of semi private enclaves with loveseats & TVs! Convenient parking, serene mountain views, w/decent walking grounds.

I'd stay again.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Prices of the snacks. I know you're paying for convenience, but $2 for a .50 bag of chips is silly. Wish they served lunch or had room service for breakfast. Minor issues.

Nice, clean room. Bed was very comfortable. Staff was very friendly and helped with my 3:30 am check in when my reservation wasn't received properly.

• Reviewed: 21 August 2016

Coffee machine in room didn't work.

Coffee machine in room didn't work. Temperature and fan a little confusing to adjust. But otherwise excellent. Modern, clean, convenient with friendly, efficient staff.

• Reviewed: 26 July 2016

You get what you pay at Hilton
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

A/C could not be shut dow. It was cold in room. Called twice no one showed till 2 hours later to address the issues. The hallway walls paper were pealed in dispair, unscene.

Price was at a bargain but once there, did not expect poor hallway condition, poor service. Not a bargain

I will visit once a month as a weekend getaway
    • King Room - Disability Access

Everything was great, no complaints about anything

Loved everything

Loved everything

Omg I love everything about the hotel specially my friend...

Omg I love everything about the hotel specially my friend sandy she was amazing 🙏

How everyone was nice and friendly

How everyone was nice and friendly

A had a pleasant time

Cost of breakfast

The room. Very spacious

Well kept.

Nothing bad to say about our stay

Well kept..Clean

Another great stay at the Hilton
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Hearing Accessible

I’ve stayed at this hotel before. The staff is terrific and the experience is always great

FANTASTIC

They were accommodating

The staff was awesome

They charge me a different price then I got on the invoice I...

They charge me a different price then I got on the invoice I received

Cleanness

There was no safe box available neither in the room nor at the front desk.

Cleanness

Great trip and close to many places. Clean and have friendly people

NA

Great place and the staff are very friendly

Will come back again. Staff friendly and comforts were to my liking

Location was good. Not fair from airport. Easy drive

Lady at the front was very nice

Shower was dirty and at 3am fire alarm went off had to go outside in -10 degree weather

Lady at the front was very nice

Clean
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Hearing Accessible

Staff hit on my daughter

Clean

It ear good for the o e night we stayed
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Room was ok but it we found the shower water too cool

Very comfortable accommodations

Overall, very nice.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Hearing Accessible

Airport shuttle scheduled for 5:00 am left without me - before 5:00am, they did return to get me.

Room was clean and well appointed.

Beautiful fall weekend getaway with a view
    • King Room with Balcony

Bring your own blow dryer.

The bed was amazing, the view from the balcony was beautiful and the people at the desk were just lovely.

great shuttle to airport

not a thing great

Bed comfy

A fine place to stay for not too much money

Free breakfast would have been a knockout

Clean and smelling good. Landscaping was attractive. I liked the water suffused with fruits.

Price of food at restaurant is expensive.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds with Balcony

Price of food at restaurant is expensive.

Had to pay for breakfast, when I checked in, manager told me...

Had to pay for breakfast, when I checked in, manager told me the bill would be one amount, but when I checked out, it was more. Inconsistent pricing

• Reviewed: 14 February 2017

Bed was comfortable

The noise. I wasn't on the highest floor like I requested

Bed was comfortable I had a good time

• Reviewed: 12 February 2017

Well worth the money

No jacuzzi

Pool

• Reviewed: 12 February 2017

Choose Hilton hotel whenever you travel. Guaranteed cleanliness, friendliness and comfort.

First/ staff. Cheerful, helpful, hard working always with a smile, really clean and comfortable room. A really great place to stay!

• Reviewed: 31 January 2017

Great, quiet, relaxing get away

We forgot our swimsuits

Staff was friendly and helpful

• Reviewed: 29 December 2016

Hotel stay
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Hearing Accessible

Not many restaurants near by bad coffee in lobby

Comfortable beds clean modern bathrooms lots of parking easy on off access to 91

• Reviewed: 20 December 2016

I will absolutely be returning!

Absolutely loved the bed and the pillows were the most comfortable I have encountered at a hotel.

• Reviewed: 13 December 2016

Could do better
    • King Room - Disability Access

Bar and dining area is half the size it NEEDS to be. Draught beer runs out weekly and not re-ordered soon enough

• Reviewed: 22 November 2016

Great place

I have no complaints!!

Everything!!

• Reviewed: 16 November 2016

Great potential, but the facility falls short.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Hearing Accessible

No coffee in the room. Tub/shower would not drain.

Quiet room and excellent beds. Plenty of parking on site. Good elevator service.

beautiful room

beautiful room

• Reviewed: 31 October 2016

Clean and comfortable with a friendly staff.
    • King Room - Disability Access

Clean and comfortable with a friendly staff. Breakfast was also very good.

Good place to stay.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The only complaint is that the pool needed vacuuming on the bottom.

That it was very quite.

• Reviewed: 14 October 2016

Excellent stay for any reason!

Bathroom space was very small and the water pressure was poor.

Room accommodations were excellent. Very comfortable bed and excellent food.

• Reviewed: 7 October 2016

It was amazing !

Restaurant open bit longer

The full service was excellent

• Reviewed: 28 September 2016

The bed was very comfortable also great location

I could not use my triple A discount and the woman at the desk could not help me so I paid full price

The bed was very comfortable also great location

• Reviewed: 26 September 2016

The front desk young man who checked us in was terrific.

The front desk young man who checked us in was terrific. Very helpful, friendly and had a good sense of humor.

• Reviewed: 26 August 2016

The girl at the front desk completely ignore me when I...

The girl at the front desk completely ignore me when I entered the place,and she asked the customer behind me how can she be of help.

Nice hotel. Worth it!

Free Parking. Next to I-91

• Reviewed: 11 August 2016

Quite nice, bar and dinning room was comfortable with good food..

did not like the pillow, to fluffy. Not having a hard copy of the TV listings.

the bed was very good,

• Reviewed: 10 August 2016

An alright hotel that I wouldn't necessarily go out of my way to recommend.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

They took entirely too long to bring me towels and washcloths, and there was mold in the bathroom sink

They allowed me to check out late.

• Reviewed: 9 August 2016

Amazing

Bed was amazing- so comfy.

• Reviewed: 7 April 2016

Timothy Grant, the Director of Sales, quite virtually gave...

Timothy Grant, the Director of Sales, quite virtually gave me the coat off of his back! I was visiting and had a meeting and had not included my suit jacket in my carry-on. I asked at the front desk whether by chance they had a jacket in lost-and-found that I could get by with just for the meeting, and when Timothy checked and came up empty-handed, he actually gave me his to wear! Talk about over and above the call of duty!

• Reviewed: 4 April 2016

we stayed for two days and we left out to go to my aunt...

we stayed for two days and we left out to go to my aunt funeral we ask for our room to be clean and we came back and our room still was the same nobody cleaned the room no towels garbage was still there we we're upset and surprise that never happened before we called front dest they only brought us two towels and one garbage bag we clean our own room and the kids had no towels or washcloth neither did we very up set with the staff and the place we told the manger and they did nothing never again sorry y'all lost my business

• Reviewed: 23 March 2016

Beds were so amazingly comfortable, check in/out was a...

The website noted a hot tub and an indoor "heated" pool- the hot tub was filled in and replaced with table and chair and the pool was not heated.. Much to my dismay as I jumped in!!

Beds were so amazingly comfortable, check in/out was a breeze with amazing and friendly staff, location was great.. Quiet and remote-just what we needed! The lobby was beautifully decorated, the breakfast was delish and the pantry was so convienent!

• Reviewed: 1 March 2016

Very clean, staff was very helpful with anything needed.

Due to booking with bookings.con no discounts were available or given. If I had booked directly with the hotel there was multiple discounts. I will not make that mistake again.

Very clean, staff was very helpful with anything needed.

• Reviewed: 16 February 2016

It was very quiet and clean.

Was disappointed because the jacuzzi was filled in. That's one of the main reasons we booked this.

It was very quiet and clean. Very accommodating.

• Reviewed: 16 December 2015

Adjoining rooms for family and all 3 rooms located nearby.

Restaurant was disappointing. We usually stay at the Hyatt across the parking lot. But, niece reserved wrong hotel. Hyatt has free dinner & brkfst. Your restaurant was "closed for a private party" when we arrived Fri eve, (didn't see anyone in there), so we had to leave for restaurant instead of socializing at hotel (like Hyatt). We accepted high priced brkfst "buffet" by order. Language barriers, many orders messed up. Food not worth anywhere near our $70+ bill. Staff friendly, but food disappointing. Will stay at Hyatt next time since better value. Sorry.

Adjoining rooms for family and all 3 rooms located nearby. Friendly staff. Clean and convenient. Nice lobby for hanging out with family.

• Reviewed: 26 October 2015

Clean and comfortable, location was convenient to the major...

Hotel dining was very limited. The breakfast was the full price buffet only. We wanted only a bowl of oatmeal and were unable to purchase. Dining nearby was also limited.

Clean and comfortable, location was convenient to the major highways.

• Reviewed: 26 October 2015

my new wife and I spent our first night together in your...

my new wife and I spent our first night together in your hotel and we had a very good experience from the time we checked in to the time we checked out ,,the reception at the front desk was great and our room was very clean and more than we expected ..our only regret was we only had one night to stay but would love to come again ..

• Reviewed: 7 October 2015

The location was perfect, We stayed on the 5th floor and had...

The location was perfect, We stayed on the 5th floor and had a view looking towards the airport and lights. We liked the quick checkout, very convenient. Definitely would recommend hotel to anyone staying in the area.

There are also 81 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.